Atheism makes you a sicko

1 view

jahnu

Dec 24, 2010, 6:03:18 PM12/24/10
Report not abuse
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:01:33 -0500, Brian E. Clark
<brian...@address.invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Same old excuse. Just a different god.

Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)

It's interesting that right and wrong can't be defined conclusively
except by a Supreme being. That's why atheism turns you into such a
complete sicko, who don't know right from wrong, and who will believe
in something blindly, and then call everyone else 'believers.' Go
figure....

In this modern day and age of relativism and liberalism, it is
prohibited to know the Absolute Truth. You are allowed to know with
certainty such things as science and technology, but if you claim that
you have ascertained the original, genuine knowledge of religion from
God Himself, if you profess to know God and the real meaning of life,
you are immediately dismissed as a deranged fanatic.

That all religions claim, comes the invariable the response.

Lets examine this typical response of modern man. You see, it is
actually quite foolish. First it is asserted, that everyone says so.
Then the fact that everyone says so, is used to negate what is being
said.

If everyone says the same thing, the logical thing to assume is that
there must be something to it. Not that everyone says the same thing,
so therefore it must be false. How does that make sense? Where is the
logic? In fact, you would expect all religions to say basically the
same things, because all religions are different cultural expressions
of the same Absolute Truth. Surely, the details may vary, but if all
religions are different culturally conditioned expressions of the same
truth, you'd expect that they would mention the same basic principles.

And that's what the the Vedic version teaches us - that all religions
are derived from the original religion from God Himself. If this is
indeed so, it stands to reason that it can be investigated and
verified. If it is a fact, it must be discernable. Otherwise it is
just some belief. Some speculation. And that is how all religion is
judged in modern society - some fancy speculations and beliefs.

Then again, if there IS a supreme entity, that which is known as God -
if there is such an entity, it is a perfectly logical to assume, that
God has given a proces by which He can be known. But in the climate of
the modern Coca-cola culture, that at present rules the world, it is
very unpopular to claim that you know the original explanation from
the Supreme Himself. How can you make such an outrageous claim comes
the response... nobody knows the Absolute Truth. It cannot be known.

So where does this strange idea come from? It comes from people. It is
something the majority of the population is brought up to believe in.
But it makes absolutely no sense. If there is an Absolute Truth, if
there is a God, if there is an ultimate purpose to life, of course it
can be know for certain. Why? Because God, being the almighty,
omnipresent, all knowing Supreme, surely He can verify Himself beyond
doubt.

And if there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,
then it cannot be verified. By definition, you can't prove a negative.
That's the funny thing about modern life. If God exists, it can be
known for sure, but if God does not exist, it will forever remain a
mystery. You can never know for sure that God does not exist. That's
an irrevocable fact. It is not something that is up for discussion and
difference of opinions. It is simply a fact - if God exists, it can be
known, because then God can verify His own existence. And if He does
not exist, then it cannot be known. It will remain a belief.

Note how the propaganda machine tells us the exact opposite. It calls
religious people believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
misleading is that? As an atheist you are forced to believe in
something that can never be verified. But as a theist you believe in
something that at least theoretically can be verified.

Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
position to take, to believe in God, rather than the opposite. The
first assumption, that there is a God, at least has a chance of
verification, whereas the second, that there is no God, will forever
remain a doubt.

But if you point out these things, even though it is indisputable
facts, you are met with a wall of resistance - no, no, nobody knows
the truth. God is merely a fairy tale. To believe in God is no more
different than believing in, say, tooth fairies and Santa Claus.
That's what we are told.

What we can learn from this, is that society is not ruled by
benevolent forces. What kind of society will educate it's population
in something that is so obviously false?

So if you know the truth and you want to inform people about it, you
are up against a massive wall of resistance.

raven1

Dec 24, 2010, 8:40:56 PM12/24/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:33:18 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
>kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)

Who did you have in mind? I can easily list ten religious psychopathic
killers for every atheist one you can name. A psychopath is a
psychopath Jesper, regardless of their religion or lack thereof.

jahnu

Dec 24, 2010, 9:13:05 PM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:40:56 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Who did you have in mind? I can easily list ten religious psychopathic
>killers for every atheist one you can name. A psychopath is a
>psychopath Jesper, regardless of their religion or lack thereof.

Get an education, bozo. Nobody beats Stalin when it comes to being a
paranoid, psychopatic killer. Or Pol Pot. Or Mao Tse Zung.

No philosophy or world-view is more harmful to the human mind or
produces worse psychopaths than atheism. It's a historical fact.

Here is the proof - Krishna says:

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in
control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other
than lust. (Bg. 16.8)

Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves
and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works
meant to destroy the world. (Bg. 16.9)

Taking shelter of insatiable lust and absorbed in the conceit of pride
and false prestige, the demoniac, thus illusioned, are always sworn to
unclean work, attracted by the impermanent. (Bg. 16.10)

They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of
human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is
immeasurable. Bound by a network of hundreds of thousands of desires
and absorbed in lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for
sense gratification. (Bg. 16.11-12)

The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I
will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it
will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have
killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of
everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am
the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none
so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall
give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such
persons are deluded by ignorance. (Bg. 16. 13-15)

Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of
illusions, they become too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and
fall down into hell. (Bg. 16.16)

Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false
prestige, they sometimes proudly perform sacrifices in name only,
without following any rules or regulations. (Bg. 16.17)

Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demons
become envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated
in their own bodies and in the bodies of others, and blaspheme against
the real religion. (Bg. 16.18)

Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, I
perpetually cast into the ocean of material existence, into various
demoniac species of life. (Bg. 16. 19)

Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, O son
of Kunti, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down
to the most abominable type of existence. (Bg. 16.20)

Frank Mayhar

Dec 25, 2010, 11:44:35 AM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:33:18 +0530, jahnu wrote:
> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
> kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)

Of course, you're lying. You know full well that your statement isn't
true. You're lying because you're deathly afraid that there actually
_are_ no gods, that "Krishna" is just a silly wish-fulfillment fantasy.
And deep down you _know_ that it's true, so you condemn "atheism" and
atheists as a desperate ruse to distract from your own insecurity.

In fact the "psychopatic[sic] killers" to whom you refer were quite
definitely _not_ atheists. Not Stalin (who attended _seminary_, in
fact), nor Pol Pot, nor Mao, who both created cults of personality around
themselves, making _themselves_ the heads of their own religions.

You, "jahnu," are just a nasty little bigot, with all the desperate
insecurities that come with being a bigot and a bully.

Now go fuck yourself and the imaginary god you rode in on.
--
Frank Mayhar fr...@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
http://www.exit.com/blog/frank/

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 25, 2010, 11:55:15 AM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:44:35 -0800, Frank Mayhar <fr...@exit.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:33:18 +0530, jahnu wrote:
>> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
>> kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)
>
>Of course, you're lying. You know full well that your statement isn't
>true. You're lying because you're deathly afraid that there actually
>_are_ no gods, that "Krishna" is just a silly wish-fulfillment fantasy.
>And deep down you _know_ that it's true, so you condemn "atheism" and
>atheists as a desperate ruse to distract from your own insecurity.
>
>In fact the "psychopatic[sic] killers" to whom you refer were quite
>definitely _not_ atheists. Not Stalin (who attended _seminary_, in
>fact), nor Pol Pot, nor Mao, who both created cults of personality around
>themselves, making _themselves_ the heads of their own religions.

A personality cult is not a religion, even if it has some of the
characteristics.

In the 1980s people used to joke about moving fromthe UK to Albania to
Albania because they were fed up with the Margaret Thatcher
personality cult.

>You, "jahnu," are just a nasty little bigot, with all the desperate
>insecurities that come with being a bigot and a bully.

Yep. And a coward as well.

raven1

Dec 25, 2010, 12:28:50 PM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 07:43:05 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:40:56 -0500, raven1
><quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>Who did you have in mind? I can easily list ten religious psychopathic
>>killers for every atheist one you can name. A psychopath is a
>>psychopath Jesper, regardless of their religion or lack thereof.
>
>Get an education, bozo. Nobody beats Stalin when it comes to being a
>paranoid, psychopatic killer. Or Pol Pot. Or Mao Tse Zung.

Or Hitler, most avowedly not an atheist?

And as usual, your simplistic analysis breaks down immediately on any
thoughtful examination. Despots of the 20th century simply had more
efficient means of killing large numbers of people quickly; they were
no better or worse morally than their predecessors over the centuries.

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 25, 2010, 12:41:03 PM12/25/10

Despots do what despots do.

Atheist despots have one less motivation/justification than theist
despots.

Jesper knows this and was lyingthrough his teeth.

Again.

Syd M.

Dec 25, 2010, 3:25:12 PM12/25/10
On Dec 24, 6:03 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:01:33 -0500, Brian E. Clark
>
> <brianecl...@address.invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >Same old excuse. Just a different god.
>
> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
> kind were avowed atheists.

And you continue to be an avowed LIAR.

PDW

jahnu

Dec 25, 2010, 6:59:27 PM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:28:50 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Or Hitler, most avowedly not an atheist?

Stalin makes Hitler look like a Sunday school teacher.

>And as usual, your simplistic analysis breaks down immediately on any
>thoughtful examination. Despots of the 20th century simply had more
>efficient means of killing large numbers of people quickly; they were
>no better or worse morally than their predecessors over the centuries.

These paranoid psychopaths were avowed atheist. What happened to your
claim that for every psychopath atheist I could mention you could
mention a religious one? hahaha :) You couldn't even come up with
three, eh?

It is actually a fact - atheism makes you exceedingly stupid and
resistent to facts. It does turn you into a sicko. Even the most clear
and evident facts you have to stupidly deny to maintain this disease
of the mind. It's amazing to observe, actually.

As usual the Vedic version reigns supreme - Krishna says:

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I
am unborn and infallible. (Bg. 7.25)

jahnu

Dec 25, 2010, 7:06:09 PM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:44:35 -0800, Frank Mayhar <fr...@exit.com>
sputtered:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:33:18 +0530, jahnu wrote:
>> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
>> kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)
>
>Of course, you're lying. You know full well that your statement isn't
>true.

I am simply stating the plain facts. Atheism makes you into a sicko.
The most psychopathic mass-murderers in human history were avowed
atheists. Period.

As an atheist you have to deny the most obvious and clear facts to
maintain this disease of the mind. And every time you open that
dribbling orifice of yours, you prove the point.

And if that's not enough, you have been predicted in the Vedic

jahnu

Dec 25, 2010, 7:13:02 PM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:25:12 -0800 (PST), "Syd M."
<pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>And you continue to be an avowed LIAR.

Didn't you hear what I just said, clown? Let me try again. And it's
not an opinion, it is simply an indisputable fact. The most

psychopathic mass-murderers in human history were avowed atheists.

Atheism actually turns you into a sicko, and every time you open your
trap, you prove the point. You have to deny clear and indisputable

facts to maintain this disease of the mind.

And look, you were predicted by God already 5000 years ago - Krishna

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 5:25:58 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:29:27 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:28:50 -0500, raven1
><quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>Or Hitler, most avowedly not an atheist?
>
>Stalin makes Hitler look like a Sunday school teacher.

Yer Peter we know.

and we know you hate them because they are following
the wrong despotic leader, your fictional god leader

We long ago knew what misery and slaughter the followers of
despotic leader cause. Hitler probably never personally
killed more than a handful, it was the 'so help me god'
swearing followers that gleefully did it for him claiming
they (the elect) were just followoing orders

As we know, if your cannot find a real despotic leader
to take the blame for your desire to destroy and slaughter you
have to invent one. That way they can claim they
were just following orders like the Calvinists leader following
cult do. Stalin, Lord Jesus, Hitler, Lord Krishna, Mao Thor any will
do for for people like you with each to his own. If you all followed
te same leader you would not then ahave an excurse to kill of
course unless you could accuse others of not worshipping
the leader correctly. This was how Christians found an
excuse to kill one another just as Sunni and Shite muslims have

>>And as usual, your simplistic analysis breaks down immediately on any
>>thoughtful examination. Despots of the 20th century simply had more
>>efficient means of killing large numbers of people quickly; they were
>>no better or worse morally than their predecessors over the centuries.

Indeed but the Christians still mananged to lay waste to most of
what is now Germany. How many died in the Merry slaughter fest
in India between muslims and Hindus thugs (whose word it is) whose
weapons of choice were scimitars so they could literally bathe in
blood. Much more fun than a bullet in the back of the head or a gas
chamber by the Htler and Stalin leader worshippers gangs of thugs.

>These paranoid psychopaths were avowed atheist.

Liar, these thugs were followers of despotic leaders real or
imanginary.

One such female follower slaughtered a crowd of starving
Pakistani's waiting for food aid a few days ago.

You will not find any atheist suicide bombers claiming
they were just following order from some fictional
despotic leader. We have no need to invent any like
you have.

>claim that for every psychopath atheist I could mention you could
>mention a religious one? hahaha :) You couldn't even come up with
>three, eh?

I can think of several psychopaths who need leaders to blame for
theri desire to kill. How About Alexander the Last (Christ),
Kruschev (Stalin) Hitler (god) Himmler (Hitler) you (any of
your god manifestations, Savanorola (Christ), Ivan the Terrible
(Jesus), blldy Mary (Christ), Jack The Ripper . As we can see most
psychopath choose the fictional Lord Despot Jesus to follow

Ps

>It is actually a fact - atheism makes you exceedingly stupid and
>resistent to facts. It does turn you into a sicko. Even the most clear
>and evident facts you have to stupidly deny to maintain this disease
>of the mind. It's amazing to observe, actually.

Here is an example of the hatred these despot following idiots
exhibit through theri lies

>As usual the Vedic version reigns supreme - Krishna says:
>
>I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
>covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I
>am unborn and infallible. (Bg. 7.25)

Yet the same old story. Worship our despot or else

--
Les Hellawell
Greetings from:

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 5:32:32 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:36:09 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:44:35 -0800, Frank Mayhar <fr...@exit.com>
>sputtered:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:33:18 +0530, jahnu wrote:
>>> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
>>> kind were avowed atheists. What was their excuse? hahaha :)
>>
>>Of course, you're lying. You know full well that your statement isn't
>>true.
>
>I am simply stating the plain facts. Atheism makes you into a sicko.
>The most psychopathic mass-murderers in human history were avowed
>atheists. Period.

You had to invent a god so you were just follwing orders when you
uttered that hate filled lie

We need no such excuse for telling the truth

>As an atheist you have to deny the most obvious and clear facts to
>maintain this disease of the mind. And every time you open that
>dribbling orifice of yours, you prove the point.

More of the same hatred towards those who do not follow the dictats
of your pretend despot Lord.

>And if that's not enough, you have been predicted in the Vedic
>version. As usual the Vedic version reigns supreme - Krishna says:
>
>Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
>mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
>atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

More and more of the same, hatred and lies is all you have to
offer the world

Begone hate monger your time, and your despot Lords real or
imagined have had their day and the world in starting to kick
you lot out. We have had more than enough of a sick belly-full your
hate filled lies and slaughter. Begone.

love will prevail

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 5:36:26 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:43:02 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:25:12 -0800 (PST), "Syd M."
><pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>And you continue to be an avowed LIAR.
>
>Didn't you hear what I just said, clown? Let me try again. And it's
>not an opinion, it is simply an indisputable fact. The most
>psychopathic mass-murderers in human history were avowed atheists.
>
>Atheism actually turns you into a sicko, and every time you open your
>trap, you prove the point. You have to deny clear and indisputable
>facts to maintain this disease of the mind.

Lie and hate as much as you like your time has past, nobody ist taken
in any more and you know it.

>And look, you were predicted by God already 5000 years ago - Krishna
>says:
>
>Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
>mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
>atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

Yep the same hatred and lies that have been screamed for
centuries. I tell you we have had more than enough of it. The
Taliban and a North Korean despot lovers will be the last along
with Iran, Their time, and yours is up. Begone all of you

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 5:39:53 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:25:58 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>and we know you hate them because they are following
>the wrong despotic leader, your fictional god leader

Apart from you being a mindless product of the Coca-cola society, what
makes you think Krishna is fictional?

>Yet the same old story. Worship our despot or else

You might as well say the same about the state and its laws. The law
says if you break the law you go to jail.

In the same way God has made moral and ethical laws of the world and
if you break them you will suffer. It's as simple as that. What kind
of brain-dead idiot will whine about the law? That's what you are
doing.

You ought to investigate the different religions and understand their
theology before you spew your thoughtless accusations. Krishna is just
trying to help you act in a way that will cause you as little
suffering as possible. That's what the Vedic philosophy and religion
is all about - to free you from suffering - Krishna says:

If you become conscious of Me, you will pass over all the obstacles of
conditioned life by My grace. If, however, you do not work in such
consciousness but act through false ego, not hearing Me, you will be
lost. (Bg. 18.58)

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 5:56:05 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:32:32 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>You had to invent a god so you were just follwing orders when you
>uttered that hate filled lie

Wrong. I have not invented anything. The science of Krishna has been
going on since the beginning of time. I have just adopted it. You, on
the other hand, lives a total invention. The Coco-colo culture that
you are the mindless product of is a total invention by fools and
rascals. Who else but fools and rascals would invent a culture that is
ruled by money and profit?

Now, in due course, when you'll be forced to reap the inevitable bad
results of being a loyal subject of a sick slaughter-house
civilization, don't whine - but, but I didn't know, wah wah. Don't say
you weren't warned.

>We need no such excuse for telling the truth

But you need an excuse for being a lying scumbag bereft of human
decency. And the excuse you need is that there is no God to dictate
right and wrong. Right and wrong is merely what you invent in your
mind, right?

It will a painfull awakening for you when the time comes for you to
leave your body.

Am I saying this because I want to get you down or because I hate you?
No, I only tell you this out of a genuine concern for your welfare.
You are headed for a very bleak future...

>love will prevail

Say that to the cow or pig in the slaughter house, pervert. You
wouldn't know love if it fell on your head. All you know is lust.

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 5:57:32 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:36:26 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>Lie and hate as much as you like your time has past, nobody ist taken
>in any more and you know it.

And then you woke up...

Richo

Dec 26, 2010, 6:30:56 AM12/26/10
On Dec 25, 10:03 am, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:01:33 -0500, Brian E. Clark
>
> <brianecl...@address.invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >Same old excuse. Just a different god.
>
> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
> kind were avowed atheists.

Only recently.
Throughout the vast majority of history psychotic killers have been
devote believers.

> What was their excuse? hahaha :)

The "excuse" doesn't matter as much as the actual reasons.
And psychotic killers are not funny.

The reasons for murder have been talked about for millennia.
The disturbed and unbalanced individual is driven by passions and
madnesses - they have minds dominated by fear hatred and a desire for
control - for power over others.

> It's interesting that right and wrong can't be defined conclusively
> except by a Supreme being.

Its interesting that absolute right and wrong don't exist no matter
how hard people attempt to define them
Right and wrong depend on situations and circumstances.
Supreme beings don't help at all they just make it possible for people
to cheerfully do evil in the knowledge that it is approved by a higher
power.

> That's why atheism turns you into such a
> complete sicko, who don't know right from wrong, and who will believe
> in something blindly, and then call everyone else 'believers.' Go
> figure....

Atheism is about not believing in things blindly.
That's all.

> In this modern day and age of relativism and liberalism, it is
> prohibited to know the Absolute Truth.

It is not that it is prohibited - it is that it is an unattainable
goal.
The deluded think they have absolute truth - the wise know not to
listen to the babble of men who make such claims.

> You are allowed to know with
> certainty such things as science and technology, but if you claim that
> you have ascertained the original, genuine knowledge of religion from
> God Himself, if you profess to know God and the real meaning of life,
> you are immediately dismissed as a deranged fanatic.

Yeah - and that is a very desirable state of affairs.
The alternative is to be fooled by hucksters with something to sell.

Mark.

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 6:54:47 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:30:56 -0800 (PST), Richo
<m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Only recently.
>Throughout the vast majority of history psychotic killers have been
>devote believers.

Nope, that's just another atheist myth.

>Atheism is about not believing in things blindly.
>That's all.

Atheism is complete and utter blind faith.

If there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,

then it cannot be verified. By definition, you can't prove a negative.

That's the funny thing about life - if God exists, it can be known for

sure, but if God does not exist, it will forever remain a mystery. You
can never know for sure that God does not exist. That's an irrevocable
fact. It is not something that is up for discussion and difference of
opinions. It is simply a fact - if God exists, it can be known,
because then God can verify His own existence. And if He does not

exist, then it cannot be known. It will remain a belief. That's why
atheism is nothing but blind belief.

Note how the propaganda machine tells us the exact opposite. It calls
religious people believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
misleading is that? As an atheist you are forced to believe in
something that can never be verified. But as a theist you believe in

something that, at least theoretically, can be verified.

Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior

position to believe in God, rather than the opposite. The first
assumption, that there is a God, has a chance of verification, whereas

the second, that there is no God, will forever remain a doubt.

But if you point out these things, even though they are indisputable

facts, you are met with a wall of resistance - no, no, nobody knows
the truth. God is merely a fairy tale. To believe in God is no more
different than believing in, say, tooth fairies and Santa Claus.
That's what we are told.

Stan McCann

Dec 26, 2010, 6:56:09 AM12/26/10

> On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:43:02 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:25:12 -0800 (PST), "Syd M."
>><pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>And you continue to be an avowed LIAR.
>>
>>Didn't you hear what I just said, clown? Let me try again. And it's
>>not an opinion, it is simply an indisputable fact. The most
>>psychopathic mass-murderers in human history were avowed atheists.
>>
>>Atheism actually turns you into a sicko, and every time you open your
>>trap, you prove the point. You have to deny clear and indisputable
>>facts to maintain this disease of the mind.

You and those like you are exactly why I quit believing. I have been a
christian but could no longer stand the hypocrisy, hatred and idiocy that
you and your ilk spew. Your ignorance is unfathomable.

> Lie and hate as much as you like your time has past, nobody ist taken
> in any more and you know it.
>

>>And look, you were predicted by God already 5000 years ago - Krishna
>>says:
>>
>>Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
>>mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
>>atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

I don't know what fairy tale you're quoting but it cannot be anything
worth giving up thinking for. You seem to be the one that has no
knowledge; and it hasn't been stolen, you gave up on learning by beliving
in your illusions (delusions).

Just what is a demon anyway? I have never seen one and highly doubt I
ever will.

Now, go back to your fantasy world and quit trolling.

> Yep the same hatred and lies that have been screamed for
> centuries. I tell you we have had more than enough of it. The
> Taliban and a North Korean despot lovers will be the last along
> with Iran, Their time, and yours is up. Begone all of you
>
> --
> Les Hellawell
> Greetings from:
> YORKSHIRE, The White Rose County

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 8:42:17 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:26:05 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:32:32 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>You had to invent a god so you were just follwing orders when you
>>uttered that hate filled lie
>
>Wrong. I have not invented anything. The science of Krishna has been
>going on since the beginning of time. I have just adopted it. You, on
>the other hand, lives a total invention. The Coco-colo culture that
>you are the mindless product of is a total invention by fools and
>rascals. Who else but fools and rascals would invent a culture that is
>ruled by money and profit?

Money is the essential means of exhange in a society that depends
on cooperation. I cannot grow oranges here, the climate isn't
right here in Yorkshire but it is right to farm sheep and to to
supply lamb and wool. How many oranges can I get for a fleece?
How about oil to work my tractor so I can plough the field to
grow barley? Will the operator of the north sea oil rig trade
me some oil for my barley?

>Now, in due course, when you'll be forced to reap the inevitable bad
>results of being a loyal subject of a sick slaughter-house
>civilization, don't whine - but, but I didn't know, wah wah. Don't say
>you weren't warned.

>>We need no such excuse for telling the truth
>
>But you need an excuse for being a lying scumbag bereft of human
>decency. And the excuse you need is that there is no God to dictate
>right and wrong. Right and wrong is merely what you invent in your
>mind, right?

Nope but I noted yet another example of the kind of lying that
you need a god to excuse for you

>It will a painfull awakening for you when the time comes for you to
>leave your body.
>
>Am I saying this because I want to get you down or because I hate you?
>No, I only tell you this out of a genuine concern for your welfare.
>You are headed for a very bleak future...

I need no leader junkies to tell me how to live my life. I can
stand on my own two feet and predict my future better than
you from afar with your invented excuse of a god.

Stop lying and you won't need one

>>love will prevail
>
>Say that to the cow or pig in the slaughter house, pervert. You
>wouldn't know love if it fell on your head. All you know is lust.

Love will prevail over you lies and hatred.

<snip more hate filled demands of worship or else>

How many humans have been slaughtered for
love of Krishna Jahboo?

Stop hating and you will not need a god to tell us
you were just following orders as an excuse.

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 9:08:25 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:09:53 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:25:58 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>and we know you hate them because they are following
>>the wrong despotic leader, your fictional god leader
>
>Apart from you being a mindless product of the Coca-cola society, what
>makes you think Krishna is fictional?

You could not find a real despot to worship so you had to
invent one.

You have been asked to show it is a real despot Lord demanding
we follow its dictats but have failed to do so time and time
again and failed.

>>Yet the same old story. Worship our despot or else
>
>You might as well say the same about the state and its laws. The law
>says if you break the law you go to jail.

But then the laws are made by ourselves through our elected
representatives and judged by ourselves through the randomly
selected jury sytem.

The jury is not there just to decide guilt but also whether the law is
just. It is what makes democracy possible and was the answer
to dictators trying to justify rule by divine right (the god was
created as an excuse to do that of course)

>In the same way God has made moral and ethical laws of the world and
>if you break them you will suffer. It's as simple as that. What kind
>of brain-dead idiot will whine about the law? That's what you are
>doing.

It is universal because of our inbulit knowledge of right from wrong.
Ask anybody if it is wrong to kill people and everybody will tell you
it is wrong.

>You ought to investigate the different religions and understand their
>theology before you spew your thoughtless accusations.

Theology is the futile attempt to make sense of nonesence. The only
thing that matters is evidence to show the various despot gods
really exist as claimed. You have failed to do that but continue
to try and pass of some tract witten by and ancient Inidan based
on the lie it came from a god.

My intelligence and long expeience of life is a far more reliable
guide than this ancient idiot. You are the one who needs a
guide here.

As I know it is futile trying to teach you to live like an
decent human being I will not waste any further time
on you.

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 10:17:08 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:08:25 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> sputtered:

>You could not find a real despot to worship so you had to
>invent one.

<grunt grunt>

You really are an uneducated piece of trash.

"I owed a magnificent day to the Bhagavad Geeta. It was the first of
books; it was as if an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy,
but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence which
in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the same
questions which exercise us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and
I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad Geeta
and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in
the midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who meditate on the Gita will
derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day."
- Mahatma Gandhi

"The marvel of the Bhagavad Geeta is its truly beautiful revelation of
life's wisdom which enables philosophy to blossom into religion." -
Herman Hesse

"The Bhagavad Geeta is the most systematic statement of spiritual
evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear
and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed;
hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of
humanity." - Aldous Huxley

"The idea that man is like unto an inverted tree seems to have been
current in by gone ages. The link with Vedic conceptions is provided
by Plato in his Timaeus in which it states 'behold we are not an
earthly but a heavenly plant.' This correlation can be discerned by
what Krishna expresses in chapter 15 of Bhagavad Geeta." - Carl Jung

"The Bhagavad Geeta has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind
by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions."
- Dr. Albert Schweitzer

"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal
philosophy of the Bhagavad Geeta, in comparison with which our modern
world and its literature seem puny and trivial." - Henry David
Thoreau

"The reader is nowhere raised into and sustained in a bigger, purer or
rarer region of thought than in the Bhagavad Gita"
- Henry David Thoreau

"The religion and philosophy of the Hebrews are those of a wilder and
ruder tribe, wanting the civility and intellectual refinements and
subtlety of Vedic culture." - Henry David Thoreau

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 10:18:52 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:42:17 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> dribbled:

<grunt grunt>

Everybody is suffering in material existence. The bottom line of
existence in a material body is lamentation and suffering. That's how
Krishna has designed this world. Why? Because He wants you back with
Him.

Whatever good karma you may have as a result of previous pious
activities, it all ends in birth and death and in between there is
disease and old age. Nobody can escape it except by Krishna's help.

And you are a slave of your senses and mind. Only Krishna can
reinstate you in real happiness. Real happiness is that happiness that
never ends. The material world is bad because, seen from the point of
view of your real existence as an eternal soul, it is all illusory and
ends in death.

You need religion to connect with Krishna and experience the eternal
reality. Re-legio, from Latin, means to re-connect. That's where the
word Lego comes from - I connect. Funny enough, the word yoga, from
Sanskrit, means the same - to connect.

The material world is not real, not because it doesn't exist, but
because it is temporary. In the eternal existence of your real self,
what you do in this life, all the pleasure and pain you experience,
all your values and love for family, society and friends - it all
takes place in a few seconds. This life in a material body is no more
important or right or noble than what the ants are doing on your lawn.

And why is this important to know? Because otherwise you will remain
trapped in samsara, the endless cycle of birth and death.

Your present reality is only what you have been taught and trained up
to believe. There is another eternal reality which you can connect to
by Krishna's grace. You may not want that. You may want to stay in
samsara. And Krishna will make arrangement for that, too.

But should you want to experience the real reality - your eternal
relationship with Krishna, then you can also do that. It's an
opportunity that is only available to the soul in the human life-form.
All other life-forms - fish, plants, insects, reptiles, birds, and
animals are all busy trying to enjoy their bodies, eating, sleeping,
mating, and defending.

Even better is to connect with the Absolute Truth and the eal purpose
of life. Whatever nice experiences you have in your body - sex,
friendship, work, aspirations and so on, becomes like pieces of broken
glass when compared to the pleasure that lies in connecting with
Krishna.

Most religions don't reveal the original, complete version of God, but
the Vaishnava-religion does. It is the only religion on the planet
that has complete information about God. Nowhere else will you be able
to learn who God is, and what He wants with you. It is a very rare
opportunity in the human form of life to obtain this knowledge.
Eating, sleeping, mating, and defending you can do in any life-form.
Cock-roaches also have sex.

Krishna is a fact that can be experienced by anyone who engages in the
proper method.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 11:20:10 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:47:08 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:08:25 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> sputtered:
>
>>You could not find a real despot to worship so you had to
>>invent one.
>
><grunt grunt>
>
>You really are an uneducated piece of trash.

Yet more hatred and lies. That's all you despot worshipping
cults have to offer the world

How many died in the name of Krisnu, how much
destruction and hate has its followers caused?

The world is leaning to reject you and your ddespotic
leader cults real or imagined

Les Hellawell

Dec 26, 2010, 11:21:56 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:48:52 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:42:17 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> dribbled:
>
><grunt grunt>

<hate hate>

Now that is worth snipping and tossing in the garbage can of
history

raven1

Dec 26, 2010, 11:55:45 AM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:29:27 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Or Hitler, most avowedly not an atheist?
>
>Stalin makes Hitler look like a Sunday school teacher.

Your moral obtuseness is truly obscene.

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 7:20:53 PM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:20:10 +0000, Los Hillbilly
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:47:08 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>You really are an uneducated piece of trash.
>
>Yet more hatred and lies. That's all you despot worshipping
>cults have to offer the world

Just stating facts. You really are an uneducated piece of trash. I
don't say this because I hate you, I am just stating a fact.

How you can defy the most glorious culture known to human kind - the
culture that gave us the number 0 and advanced mathematics, who gave
us knowledge of atoms and astronomy - as just another despot
worshipping cult, THAT is a sign of pure hatred. Talk about being
hateful. You take the first price.

>How many died in the name of Krisnu, how much
>destruction and hate has its followers caused?

Note that India is the only great nation on earth that has never
attacked it's neighbors or conducted expansionism. In fact, in the
middle ages everyone in Europe wanted to go to India to learn from
them and trade. Of course when they got there they started plundering
and pilfering, but that's another story.

>The world is leaning to reject you and your ddespotic
>leader cults real or imagined

The Coca-cola culture, that at present rules the world, is the most
destructive and harmful culture the world has seen. No other culture
in the history of mankind has wreaked so much havoc and destruction on
nature and her inhabitants as the current consumer culture. And it's
all being done in the name of humanism. And mindless idiots like you
glorify such a sub-humanic, destructive culture as the pinnacle of
human progress and knowledge and whine on and on about religions. Good
grief...

jahnu

Dec 26, 2010, 7:23:40 PM12/26/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:55:45 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Your moral obtuseness is truly obscene.

I guess, they didn't teach you about the attrocities of Stalin in the
Mickey Mouse school that churned you out, eh?

raven1

Dec 26, 2010, 10:56:48 PM12/26/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 05:53:40 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:55:45 -0500, raven1
><quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>Your moral obtuseness is truly obscene.
>
>I guess, they didn't teach you about the attrocities of Stalin in the
>Mickey Mouse school that churned you out, eh?

Yes, they did. That doesn't make you any less disgusting for claiming
that Hitler looks like a Sunday School teacher in comparison. Genocide
is far more odious than simple mass murder.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 26, 2010, 11:11:40 PM12/26/10

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

How is genocide worse than mass murder? They're both equally bad. Who
cares why they kill you, you're dead.

tom....@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2010, 11:22:24 PM12/26/10
On Dec 26, 11:11 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isright.com> wrote:
> "raven1" <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 05:53:40 +0530, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>I guess, they didn't teach you about the attrocities of Stalin in the
> >>Mickey Mouse school that churned you out, eh?
>
> > Yes, they did. That doesn't make you any less disgusting for claiming
> > that Hitler looks like a Sunday School teacher in comparison. Genocide
> > is far more odious than simple mass murder.
>
> How is genocide worse than mass murder?  They're both equally bad.  Who
> cares why they kill you, you're dead.

Wasn't it a hindu coward that murdered Gandhi? I know Hindu coward is
redundant but nonetheless...

raven1

Dec 26, 2010, 11:50:17 PM12/26/10

Yes, it was.

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 2:16:27 AM12/27/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:56:48 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Yes, they did. That doesn't make you any less disgusting for claiming
>that Hitler looks like a Sunday School teacher in comparison. Genocide
>is far more odious than simple mass murder.

Says who? Just see how you state your Mickey Mouse values with
complete religious conviction.

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 2:35:14 AM12/27/10
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:19:41 -0700, Virgil <VIR...@VIRGIL.NET> wrote:

>As anyone who knows what they both mean would know.

Appealing to the majority now, are we?

Aren't you an atheist? You forget that according to atheism nothing is
right or wrong except what you make up in your mind. You live in a
culture that daily commits genocide and mass murder on cows and pigs
simply because you think they taste good, but there is nothing wrong
with that, right? Please tell me how mass-murder on one kind of living
entities, according to the philosophy of atheism, is worse than on
another kind.

<note how he will start to sputter and spit and appeal to the
majority. He will say, but everyone knows that.>

But in the philosophy of atheism there is simply no basis for defining
absolute rules for what is right and wrong. Only an absolute Supreme
being can define absolute right and wrong. Otherwise, any idea of
right and wrong is simply left to the mental speculations of deluded
human beings.

That's why a godless society very quickly is run down by crime and
meaninglessness. It is an observable fact that the more a society
abandons its religion and embrases atheism the more crime, drugabuse,
alcoholism, and mental disease will increase.

Les Hellawell

Dec 27, 2010, 4:44:11 AM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 05:50:53 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:20:10 +0000, Los Hillbilly
><l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:47:08 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>You really are an uneducated piece of trash.
>>
>>Yet more hatred and lies. That's all you despot worshipping
>>cults have to offer the world
>
>Just stating facts. You really are an uneducated piece of trash. I
>don't say this because I hate you, I am just stating a fact.
>
>How you can defy the most glorious culture known to human kind - the
>culture that gave us the number 0 and advanced mathematics, who gave
>us knowledge of atoms and astronomy - as just another despot
>worshipping cult, THAT is a sign of pure hatred. Talk about being
>hateful. You take the first price.

I see Jahboo is trolling for reaction and creating yet another
smokescreen to avoid answering my question.

<Snip smokescreens, lies and hatred from Jahboo>

The question will not go away (even if I stop asking it will still
be there): How many died killed by the 'worship or else' followers
of Krishna your particular pretend despot leader Jahboo?

How many died when the Aryans, who invented Krishu,
invaded India 1500 years before the Common Era began
from out of the desert, just like the Jews did in Palestine
with theri fictitious god (they cannot demonstrate it actually
existed either - it was invented to justify their land grab
too)

Les Hellawell

Dec 27, 2010, 5:12:17 AM12/27/10

There are several things in common between your three leader
worshipping cults:

1. Worship my leader or else - millions of deaths for that reason
alone
2. Worship my leader exactly as I demand or else - millions
of deaths for that reason alone (Catholics v Protestants for example)
3. Slaughter anybody who worships a different leader to mine-
the greates human cause of death and destruction in all of history
by far.

I need not reiterate the many examples, we are all aware of them
though each leader cult will deny their part in the misery
they have caused the world. Lying is also a factor common
to leader worshipping cults as well as hatred of course.

There are more but these three reasons are the greates causes
of death.

The only thing not in common is that some leader worshipping
cults have real leaders (Stalin) and some fictional ones (Christ)

The Germanic leader cult is intersting because it worships
two leaders, the real one and a supreme fake one ans can
be seen by the soldiers oath:

Here is the English translation:

"I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to the leader of the German
state and people, Adolf Hitler, to observe the law, and to
conscientiously fulfil my official duties, so help me God!"

The leader invoking the Supreme leader to help him!

The Hitler Youth oath, which Pope Ratty took when he joined is
similar.

Fortunately absence of belief in the existence of the claimed despot
leaders means we have no despots to follow and demand everybody
worships. Chaff has realised that, since we have no reason to
kill there is no point to being atheist. What good is atheism, he
probably thinks as he would have no reason to hate or kill
anybody if he was one. He would be lost without his hate to
drive him.

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:14:50 AM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:44:11 +0000, Los Hillbilly wrote:

>The question will not go away (even if I stop asking it will still
>be there): How many died killed by the 'worship or else' followers
>of Krishna your particular pretend despot leader Jahboo?

None.

>How many died when the Aryans, who invented Krishu,
>invaded India 1500 years before the Common Era began
>from out of the desert, just like the Jews did in Palestine
>with theri fictitious god (they cannot demonstrate it actually
>existed either - it was invented to justify their land grab
>too)

Get an education, bozo, instead of repeating ad nauseum the same old
dogmas and myths they taught you in the Mickey Mouse school you went
to.

Note, how there has never been a culture that has wreaked more harm
and destruction on nature and her inhabitants than the present
Coca-cola culture that you are a product of. And you think that this
sub-human civilization is the pinnacle of human progress and
knowledge. hahaha :) How brain-dead can you get?

When I read the Bhagavad Geeta and reflect about how God created
this universe everything else seems so superfluous."
- Albert Einstein

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 7:04:31 AM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:12:17 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>1. Worship my leader or else - millions of deaths for that reason
>alone
>2. Worship my leader exactly as I demand or else - millions
>of deaths for that reason alone (Catholics v Protestants for example)
>3. Slaughter anybody who worships a different leader to mine-
>the greates human cause of death and destruction in all of history
>by far.

What's this snot got to with the Vedic tradition? You seem completely
mindless. Krishna lets you do whatever you want. He facilitates
whatever you want to do. He has given you this whole world where you
can attempt to imitate Him as the enjoyer and controller. Where do you
get this idiotic idea, that God forces you to do anything? You won't
find any more liberal person than Krishna. Even if you want to be
ignorant and evil, He facilitates that. You couldn't forget Krishna
and turn away from Him without His help.

<uneducated, low-class, uninformed rant deleted>

Look, you were predicted by God already 5000 years ago in the Bhagavad
Gita - Krishna says:

They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in
control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other
than lust. (Bg. 16.8)

Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves
and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works
meant to destroy the world. (Bg. 16.9)

Taking shelter of insatiable lust and absorbed in the conceit of pride
and false prestige, the demoniac, thus illusioned, are always sworn to
unclean work, attracted by the impermanent. (Bg. 16.10)

They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of
human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is
immeasurable. Bound by a network of hundreds of thousands of desires
and absorbed in lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for
sense gratification. (Bg. 16.11-12)

raven1

Dec 27, 2010, 10:01:56 AM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:46:27 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:56:48 -0500, raven1
><quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes, they did. That doesn't make you any less disgusting for claiming
>>that Hitler looks like a Sunday School teacher in comparison. Genocide
>>is far more odious than simple mass murder.
>
>Says who?

Pretty much any sane person.

At this point I'm done with you. Your stupidity and insanity can be
amusing, but you've crossed the line into outright evil, and that's
not amusing at all. You are a deeply disturbed person, and I hope you
get competent psychiatric help before we read about you shooting up a
McDonalds in some misguided protest against the meat industry or the
like.

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 27, 2010, 10:26:39 AM12/27/10

He crossed that line a long time ago.

Far too many brainwashed religionists need psychiatric help because it
prevents them understanding the real world including people who simply
don't believe what they do.

If it were anything but religion they'd be on anti-psychotic meds.

But for some reason society gives religious insanity a free ride -
even to the point of treating those who react negatively to their
aggressive stupidity and nastiness, as though they were the ones with
the problem.

Les Hellawell

Dec 27, 2010, 11:52:47 AM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:34:31 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:12:17 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>

>>1. Worship my leader or else - millions of deaths for that reason
>>alone
>>2. Worship my leader exactly as I demand or else - millions
>>of deaths for that reason alone (Catholics v Protestants for example)
>>3. Slaughter anybody who worships a different leader to mine-
>>the greates human cause of death and destruction in all of history
>>by far.
>
>What's this snot got to with the Vedic tradition? You seem completely
>mindless. Krishna lets you do whatever you want. He facilitates
>whatever you want to do. He has given you this whole world where you
>can attempt to imitate Him as the enjoyer and controller. Where do you
>get this idiotic idea, that God forces you to do anything?

Where do you get the idea I said that?

Try reading the above three reasons for comprehension again.
1 Worship MY LEADER or else
2 Worship MY LEADERS exactly as I demand
3 Slaughter anybody who worships A DIFFERENT LEADER

I am not so daft as to talk about your unverified claimed
despots as if they actually exist. LOL

>You won't
>find any more liberal person than Krishna.

I won't even find him seeing as how you have yet to
show he atually exists

<snip more chaff blowing in the wind>

Les H
sig downfor maintenance

Les Hellawell

Dec 27, 2010, 11:58:21 AM12/27/10

Testing after reinstall

More smoke screen I see

Hey Jahnu how many people died at the hand of the followers
of Krishnu since it was invented in the first-second century CE?

.

Davej

Dec 27, 2010, 12:06:50 PM12/27/10
On Dec 24, 5:03 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Note that some of the most psychopatic killers in the history of human
> kind were avowed atheists.
> [...]

Psychopathic killers are psychopathic -- that is their problem. Now
maybe it is true that certain psychopathic killers might be made more
harmless to society if they can be made to believe that a giant
invisible father-figure is hovering overhead, but wouldn't it be
better to simply treat their mental illness rather than inflicting
other lies and delusions on them?

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 27, 2010, 12:12:30 PM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:06:50 -0800 (PST), Davej <gal...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Why does the brainwashed moron imagine that the exact equivalent of
not believing pixies, causes anything?

Apart, that is, from making the exact equivalent of pixie-believers go
after hose who don't?

Jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:02:02 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 10:12 pm, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Why does the brainwashed moron imagine that the exact equivalent of
> not believing pixies, causes anything?
>
> Apart, that is, from making the exact equivalent of pixie-believers go
> after hose who don't?

The fact remains, that atheism is a disease of the mind. Who but a
deranged person will seriously entertain the idea that a bunch of
chemicals created the world? It's against all observable facts. Is it
any wonder that atheists are such frustrated miserable people?

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:26:10 PM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:52:47 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>Where do you get the idea I said that?

Because you keep blithering abou it.

>I won't even find him seeing as how you have yet to
>show he atually exists

Can you show me that your have a working intelligence?

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:39:05 PM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:01:56 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Pretty much any sane person.

How would you know? You are clearly not a rational, sane person.

>At this point I'm done with you. Your stupidity and insanity can be
>amusing, but you've crossed the line into outright evil,

hahaha :) appealing to Christian values now, are we?

--but, but, he won't roll over and die when I go blithering my
ratarded nonsense. That's EVIL. He is evil because he kicks my ass
every time I open my mouth, boo hoo, wah wah.

That's how it always goes with you here. You come blithering like the
iirational idiot you are, then when I smash you with pure logic and
reason and common sense, you slink off with the tail between your legs
moaning and whining all the while. Good riddance...

Krishna says:

They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in
control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other
than lust. (Bg. 16.8)

Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves
and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works
meant to destroy the world. (Bg. 16.9)

Taking shelter of insatiable lust and absorbed in the conceit of pride
and false prestige, the demoniac, thus illusioned, are always sworn to
unclean work, attracted by the impermanent. (Bg. 16.10)

They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of

jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:42:11 PM12/27/10
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:58:21 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> blithered:

>Hey Jahnu how many people died at the hand of the followers
>of Krishnu since it was invented in the first-second century CE?

Bharata Muni is an ancient sage who laid down the first general
theories of poetry ,dance,drama,music and aesthetics in his treatise
in Sanskrit on dramatic art known as Natya sastra,this treatise is of
an encyclopedic character,probably compiled from far more ancient
works.Most classical and dance forms of India are influenced by the
guidelines set down in this treatise.

Chess(Shataranja or AshtaPada)was invented in India.

Sushruta a physician of Ancient India is the father of surgery.

The place value system,the decimal system was developed in India in
100 BC.

Aryabhatta was the scientist who invented the digit zero.

The worlds first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC

Christopher Columbus wa attracted by India's wealth and was looking
for a route to India when he discovered America by mistake.

The art of Navigation and Navigating was born in the river Sindh 6000
over years ago.

Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit
the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart.

The value of "pi" was first calculated by Indian Mathamatician
Budhayana ,he explained the concept of what is known as the
Pythagorean Theorem.

Algebra,Trigonometry and calculus originated in India.

Quadric equations were used by Sridharacharya in the 11th century.

Until 1896,India was the only source for diamonds in the world.

The Himalayas are the highest range of mountains in the world.

The practice of yoga existed in India since time immemorial.Yoga and
meditation are practices used to attain enlightenment.

The Sumerians were the first Western Traders in India.Merchants bought
Indian spices because the value of many spices was higher in wieght
than that of the gold.

India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history.

Grammer constuites one of the India's greatest contributions to the
world.

Panini, the Sanskrit grammarian,who lived between 750 and 500 BC was
the first to compose formal grammar through his Astadhyai.

Sanskrit is considered the mother of all higher languages.

Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to the humans.
Charaka,the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.

USA based IEEE has proved that the pioneer of wireless communication
was Prof.Jagdish Bose and not Marconi.

Peppers and mangoes were first grown in India.

Jayadeva was an Indian mathematician who knew the cyclic method
chakravala the finest thing achieved in the theory of numbers before
lagrange.

Gopala was an Indian mathematician who studied the Fibonacci
numbers,more than half century before Fibonacci popularized these
numbers in Europe

Thanatos

Dec 27, 2010, 5:43:17 PM12/27/10
In article
<12249179-9788-4007...@m20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 27, 10:12 pm, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> > Why does the brainwashed moron imagine that the exact equivalent of
> > not believing pixies, causes anything?
> >
> > Apart, that is, from making the exact equivalent of pixie-believers go
> > after hose who don't?
>
> The fact remains, that atheism is a disease of the mind. Who but a
> deranged person will seriously entertain the idea that a bunch of
> chemicals created the world?

Other than the fact that no one actually believes that, you might have a
point.

On the other hand, who but a deranged person seriously entertains the
idea that the entire universe was magicked into existence with the flick
of a cosmic light switch?

Jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 6:20:36 PM12/27/10
On Dec 28, 3:43 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:

> Other than the fact that no one actually believes that, you might have a
> point.

Actually, when you ask an atheist how he believes the world came
about, what was the first cause, he will just blither and blather and
evade the question. But the fact remains, that they think that a bunch
of chemicals created the world all by themselves for no reason at all.
They call it natural processes. What these natural processes are, they
can't explain. They try to dress up their nonsense in all kinds of
scientific mumbo jumbo etc., but when asked to explain what they
actually believe they will evade you ad nauseam to disguise the fact
that their version of creation is complete and utter snot.

> On the other hand, who but a deranged person seriously entertains the
> idea that the entire universe was magicked into existence with the flick
> of a cosmic light switch?

I don't know who believes that. I surely don't. The process of
creation is an elaborate affair described in detail in the Bhagavat
Purana. I can give you the short version if you should be interested.
Otherwise you can look it up on-line at krishna.com

Note, that the Vaishnava-religion is the only religion on the planet
that gives a detailed account on how God created the material world.

Krishna says:

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.

Thanatos

Dec 27, 2010, 7:56:11 PM12/27/10
In article
<23973aea-167f-4a34...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 3:43 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Other than the fact that no one actually believes that, you might have a
> > point.
>
> Actually, when you ask an atheist how he believes the world came

> about, what was the first cause,he will just blither and blather and
> evade the question.

Well, I'm one and my answer wouldn't be anything of the sort. I'd just
tell you that your question proceeds from an erroneous assumption.

Why do you believe there must be a first cause?

> But the fact remains, that they think that a bunch
> of chemicals created the world all by themselves for no reason at all.

No, the world was created by gravitation, not chemicals. Perhaps you
need to hang out with a more educated group of atheists.

> They call it natural processes.

Well, in that much they are correct.

> What these natural processes are, they
> can't explain.

Well, now you have one. Pick up a ball. Hold it out. Let go of it. See
what happens.

That's what made the earth.

> They try to dress up their nonsense in all kinds of
> scientific mumbo jumbo etc.,

If you think the concept of "gravity" is "scientific mumbo jumbo", then
you really are a lost cause.

> but when asked to explain what they
> actually believe they will evade you ad nauseam

No evasion here.

> to disguise the fact
> that their version of creation is complete and utter snot.

Yeah, much more likely that some omnipotent sky tyrant waved his magick
wand and blinked it all into existence.

On the one hand, we have a natural process that we can actually see
happening elsewhere in the universe, producing similar results.

On the other, we have an invisible, intangible, yet monstrously powerful
being that no one can actually prove even exists (beyond just saying,
"trust me", that is) who somehow just poofed it all into being.

You've got a long way to go to make option two make even the slightest
sense, let alone the logical choice.

> > On the other hand, who but a deranged person seriously
> > entertains the idea that the entire universe was magicked
> > into existence with the flick of a cosmic light switch?
>
> I don't know who believes that. I surely don't.

But lotsa non-atheists do.

> The process of creation is an elaborate affair described in detail
> in the Bhagavat Purana.

It's also described in a lot of other holy books.

> I can give you the short version if you should be interested.
> Otherwise you can look it up on-line at krishna.com
>
> Note, that the Vaishnava-religion is the only religion on the planet
> that gives a detailed account on how God created the material world.

Who cares?

The fact that your holy book put in a bunch of unsubstantiated and
unprovable details into its mythology doesn't make it the right one.

Jahnu

Dec 27, 2010, 8:20:08 PM12/27/10
On Dec 28, 5:56 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm one and my answer wouldn't be anything of the sort. I'd just
> tell you that your question proceeds from an erroneous assumption.

Well, by all means, tell me how you think the world came about.

> Why do you believe there must be a first cause?

Logic and reason.

> No, the world was created by gravitation, not chemicals. Perhaps you
> need to hang out with a more educated group of atheists.

Actually no real scientist believe in a pure material cause of
creation. It's a belief for less intelligent fools and rascals. And to
say that gravitation is the cause of creation, is just plain stupid.
Nothing indicates that. And no scientist believes that either.

> > They call it natural processes.
>
> Well, in that much they are correct.

Except they don't know what it is. It's just a word they have invented
in lack of real knowledge. It's like when you say chance. That's
another word indicating pure ignorance.

> Well, now you have one. Pick up a ball. Hold it out. Let go of it. See
> what happens.

Note, how you have not explained anything at all. You just blither
some words like gravitation. How dumb is that? Atheism really does
make you stupid.

> That's what made the earth.

What? Gravitation? hahaha :) that;s the most stupid I have heard in a
long time. And how did gravitation create matter and so on... pray
tell us :)

> If you think the concept of "gravity" is "scientific mumbo jumbo", then
> you really are a lost cause.

Everyone knows what gravitation is, and everyone knows that
gravitation never created anything at all. No scientist believes it
either.

<blah blah>

I can see you are just another anti-intellectual fool not worth
wasting my time on.

Krishna says:

[...]

Thanatos

Dec 27, 2010, 11:51:09 PM12/27/10
In article
<97f6624b-8604-49e0...@r16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 5:56 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, I'm one and my answer wouldn't be anything of the sort.
> > I'd just tell you that your question proceeds from an erroneous
> > assumption.
>
> Well, by all means, tell me how you think the world came about.

I already did. It's called gravitational accretion.

> > Why do you believe there must be a first cause?
>
> Logic and reason.

So it's illogical to believe the universe has always existed in some
form with no beginning or end, but you have no problem believing in some
invisible, intangible sky being that has always existed in some form
with no beginning or end.

You and logic aren't even passing acquaintances.

> > No, the world was created by gravitation, not chemicals. Perhaps you
> > need to hang out with a more educated group of atheists.
>
> Actually no real scientist believe in a pure material cause of
> creation. It's a belief for less intelligent fools and rascals. And to
> say that gravitation is the cause of creation

I said it was how the *earth*, formed, not creation, genius. "Creation"
doesn't even exist, FYI. You asked how the earth came into being, not
this phantom "creation". Nice attempt to slyly change the subject when
you realized you'd been backed into a corner.

Neat trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it.

> > > They call it natural processes.
> >
> > Well, in that much they are correct.
>
> Except they don't know what it is.

Yes, they really do. You just either don't understand it or don't want
to hear it because as soon as someone starts to explain it to you, you
just act like a two-year-old and start saying things like "mumbo jumbo"
and "blah blah".

> > Well, now you have one. Pick up a ball. Hold it out. Let go of
> > it. See what happens.
>
> Note, how you have not explained anything at all.

I have for anyone with at least a fifth grade education. That you can't
seem to understand it only speaks to your own limitations, nothing else.

> You just blither some words like gravitation.

QED.

> > That's what made the earth.
>
> What? Gravitation?

Yes.

> that;s the most stupid I have heard in a long time.

I seriously doubt that. You can't even put together a grammatically
correct sentence. What I wrote can hardly be the stupidest thing you've
heard. All you have to do is listen to yourself.

> > If you think the concept of "gravity" is "scientific mumbo
> > jumbo", then you really are a lost cause.
>
> Everyone knows what gravitation is

Everyone except for you, however. You just call it "blither" and dismiss
it.

> <blah blah>

QED.

> I can see you are just another anti-intellectual fool not worth
> wasting my time on.

Yes, that's what moronic cowards like you always say when you realize
you're in over your head yet again.

> Krishna says:

Who gives a shit?

Bastet says to cut this Krishna crap out and bow down before her or
she'll rip your face off and feed it to you.

Jahnu

Dec 28, 2010, 12:57:13 AM12/28/10
On Dec 28, 9:51 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:

> So it's illogical to believe the universe has always existed in some
> form with no beginning or end,

No, that's what the Vedic version says. But obviously the universe
fluctuates between the three phases of creation, maintenance, and
destruction, exactly as explained in the Vedas.

> but you have no problem believing in some
> invisible, intangible sky being that has always existed in some form
> with no beginning or end.

Krishna says:

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. (Bg. 2.12)

> You and logic aren't even passing acquaintances.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Krishna and His energies
are eternal.

Krishna says:

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego—all
together these eight constitute My separated material energies.
(Bg. 7.4)

> I said it was how the *earth*, formed, not creation, genius. "Creation"
> doesn't even exist, FYI. You asked how the earth came into being, not
> this phantom "creation". Nice attempt to slyly change the subject when
> you realized you'd been backed into a corner.

The day when you can back me into a corner will never arrive. You
don't have the brains for that. You are after all an atheist and per
definition less intelligent.

> Neat trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it.

Note, how you are evading giving your account of how the world came
about. To say it happened by gravitation is just plain stupid. Nobody
suggests such nonsense, not even the scientists.

> Yes, they really do. You just either don't understand it or don't want
> to hear it because as soon as someone starts to explain it to you, you
> just act like a two-year-old and start saying things like "mumbo jumbo"
> and "blah blah".

Lets hear it, bozo. How was did life come about? By gravitation???
hahaha :)

> I have for anyone with at least a fifth grade education. That you can't
> seem to understand it only speaks to your own limitations, nothing else.

So life was created by gravitation. That's your explanation that even
a 5th grader can understand? hahaha :)

Look, here is how you became so incredibly moronic - Krishna says:

Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demonic and atheistic
views. In that deluded condition, their hopes for liberation, their
fruitive activities, and their culture of knowledge are all defeated.
(Bg. 9.12)

Thanatos

Dec 28, 2010, 8:36:15 AM12/28/10
In article
<b3f6b930-cbf3-4b05...@j32g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 9:51 am, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > So it's illogical to believe the universe has always existed in some
> > form with no beginning or end,
>
> No, that's what the Vedic version says. But obviously the universe
> fluctuates between the three phases of creation, maintenance, and
> destruction, exactly as explained in the Vedas.
>
> > but you have no problem believing in some invisible, intangible
> > sky being that has always existed in some form with no beginning
> > or end.
>
> Krishna says:

Who gives a shit?

Bastet says to cut this Krishna crap out and bow down before her or
she'll rip your face off and feed it to you.

> > You and logic aren't even passing acquaintances.

> You have no idea what you are talking about.

Behold the irony.

> Krishna and His energies are eternal.

Bastet laughs at your primitive superstitions.

> Krishna says:

Who gives a shit?

Bastet says to cut this Krishna crap out and bow down before her or
she'll rip your face off and feed it to you.

> > I said it was how the *earth*, formed, not creation, genius.
> > "Creation" doesn't even exist, FYI. You asked how the earth
> > came into being, not this phantom "creation". Nice attempt to
> > slyly change the subject when you realized you'd been backed
> > into a corner.
>
> The day when you can back me into a corner will never arrive.

It arrived yesterday, chief. You're so thick you didn't even notice.

> > Neat trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it.
>
> Note, how you are evading

Note how you have no idea how to use a comma properly.

> giving your account of how the world came about.

I already did. You just apparently can't understand it.

> To say it happened by gravitation is just plain stupid.

Other than reality, that is.

> Nobody suggests such nonsense, not even the scientists.

Oh, yes they do.

> > Yes, they really do. You just either don't understand it
> > or don't want to hear it because as soon as someone starts
> > to explain it to you, you just act like a two-year-old and
> > start saying things like "mumbo jumbo" and "blah blah".
>
> Lets hear it, bozo. How was did life come about? By gravitation???
> hahaha :)

Way to move the goalposts. First you challenge me to provide an account
of how the world came into being. Now it's suddenly shifted to life?

Neat trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it.

> > I have for anyone with at least a fifth grade education. That

> > you can't seem to understand it only speaks to your own
> > limitations, nothing else.
>
> So life was created by gravitation. That's your explanation that even
> a 5th grader can understand? hahaha :)

Yep. And you can't. Sucks to be you.

> Look, here is how you became so incredibly moronic - Krishna says:

Les

Dec 28, 2010, 12:57:08 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 03:56:10 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:52:47 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>Where do you get the idea I said that?
>
>Because you keep blithering abou it.

Whilst I agree it would blitheringly stupid to talk
about gods I don't. If you think I have please
cite where I have done so. That way you can avoid
being accused about lying about me.

>>I won't even find him seeing as how you have yet to
>>show he atually exists
>
>Can you show me that your have a working intelligence?

Just did Jahboo. Seems your do not recognise it when you
see it. Figures :-)

<idiotic blithering about god claims snipped>

Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
Yorkshire -The White snow County

raven1

Dec 28, 2010, 1:33:07 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 04:09:05 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That's how it always goes with you here. You come blithering like the
>iirational idiot you are, then when I smash you with pure logic and
>reason and common sense,

For definitions of the above that include "invincible ignorance and
obvious insanity".

>you slink off with the tail between your legs
>moaning and whining all the while.

Actually, I'm killfiling you as of now, not because of any imaginary
victory on your part (don't flatter yourself, Jesper, you couldn't
argue your way out of a paper bag), but because your pathological
hatred of atheists is so great that you're actually trying to
whitewash Adolf Hitler's crimes in comparison to Stalin and Mao.
Normally most of what you have to say is stupid and crazy, and out of
touch with reality, but at least it's amusing; that's just twisted and
evil. You're disgusting, Jesper, and you are a disgrace to the
religion you claim to profess.

<plonk>

jahnu

Dec 28, 2010, 6:58:09 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:57:08 +0000, Les <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>Whilst I agree it would blitheringly stupid to talk
>about gods I don't. If you think I have please
>cite where I have done so. That way you can avoid
>being accused about lying about me.

You are kidding, right? Do you think I give even the slightest hoot
about the accusations of some retard? You display your profound
misconceptions and prejudice about religion in general and gurus in
particular, and then you contribute this to me. Surely, there are many
socalled gurus and con-men within all religions, taking advantage of
peoples natural inclination and need towards a higher meaning of life,
and exploiting them for their own nefarious purposes, but what has
that got to do with me and the religion I represent?

>Just did Jahboo. Seems your do not recognise it when you
>see it. Figures :-)

Nope, you showed me the exact opposite, ie. that intelligence is a
foreign concept to you. You confuse the myths and dogmas you have
grown up with and the mindless blithering you exhibit, for a working
intelligence.

In fact, you don't even have a working defintion of intelligence. I
do. That's how I can state with absolute certainty that atheism is a
less intelligent world-view.

Krishna says:

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all

jahnu

Dec 28, 2010, 7:08:31 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:33:07 -0500, raven1
<quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>Actually, I'm killfiling you as of now, not because of any imaginary
>victory on your part (don't flatter yourself, Jesper, you couldn't
>argue your way out of a paper bag), but because your pathological
>hatred of atheists is so great that you're actually trying to
>whitewash Adolf Hitler's crimes in comparison to Stalin and Mao.
>Normally most of what you have to say is stupid and crazy, and out of
>touch with reality, but at least it's amusing; that's just twisted and
>evil. You're disgusting, Jesper, and you are a disgrace to the
>religion you claim to profess.

hahaha :) What else can I do, but laugh out loudly at such mindless
folly and brain-dead prejudice? Remember that, bozo. Every time you
show your ugly mutt and go dribbling in my thread, you get smacked
down with common sense, logic and reason, and vastly superior
intelligence.

Look, here is what you can expect - Krishna says:

If you become conscious of Me, you will pass over all the obstacles of
conditioned life by My grace. If, however, you do not work in such
consciousness but act through false ego, not hearing Me, you will be
lost. (Bg. 18.58)

Test that...

jahnu

Dec 28, 2010, 7:16:45 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:36:15 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>Who gives a shit?

People with brains.

"The marvel of the Bhagavad Geeta is its truly beautiful revelation of
life's wisdom which enables philosophy to blossom into religion." -
Herman Hesse

"The Bhagavad Geeta is the most systematic statement of spiritual
evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear
and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed;
hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of
humanity." - Aldous Huxley

>Bastet says to cut this Krishna crap out and bow down before her or

>she'll rip your face off and feed it to you.

grunt grunt

>Bastet laughs at your primitive superstitions.

Bastet? Is that your name? Sounds like Bastard :)

Here is what people who, contrary to a loser like you, means something
in the world, has to say about that which you call primitive
supersttions:

[...]

Thanatos

Dec 28, 2010, 8:49:57 PM12/28/10
In article <g0vkh69kkjc9ccbdp...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:36:15 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >Who gives a shit?
>
> People with brains.

No, people with brains would drop the whole Krishna fairytale and get
busy trying to make amends to the true ruling goddess of life, the
universe and everything, Bastet, before she ties your entrails in a bow
and eats your eyes like gumdrops.

> > Bastet laughs at your primitive superstitions.
>
> Bastet? Is that your name?

No, that's name of your overlord. Worship her or pay the price.

> Here is what people who, contrary to a loser like you, means something
> in the world, has to say about that which you call primitive
> supersttions:

grunt grunt

jahnu

Dec 28, 2010, 11:46:53 PM12/28/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:49:57 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

<grunt grunt>

Thanatos

Dec 29, 2010, 12:56:25 AM12/29/10
In article <h6flh6dr4p0un78gl...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:49:57 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> <grunt grunt>

Krishna says a bunch of nonsense.

Richo

Dec 29, 2010, 2:16:17 AM12/29/10
On Dec 26, 10:54 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:30:56 -0800 (PST), Richo
>
> <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Only recently.
> >Throughout the vast majority of history psychotic killers have been
> >devote believers.
>
> Nope, that's just another atheist myth.

No just a plain fact.
And remember the Rwandan genocide?
Roman Catholic Hutu murdering Roman Catholic Tutsi.
Many of the instigators were priests - and in one case a seventh day
adventist preacher.

And remember the conflict in Bosnia? Orthodox Christians murdering
Muslims.

> >Atheism is about not believing in things blindly.
> >That's all.
>
> Atheism is complete and utter blind faith.

No it is the absence of blind faith in gods.
An atheist might have blind faith in something - that their football
team is the greatest for example - but that is just individuals doing
individual things.

> If there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,
> then it cannot be verified.

I don't care.

>By definition, you can't prove a negative.

Yeah, So?

> That's the funny thing about life - if God exists, it can be known for
> sure, but if God does not exist, it will forever remain a mystery.

I can live with that.
I don't mind mystery. In fact I find it somewhat exhilarating.

You
> can never know for sure that God does not exist.

That is OK. I don't mind.

> That's an irrevocable
> fact.

Good.

> It is not something that is up for discussion and difference of
> opinions. It is simply a fact - if God exists, it can be known,
> because then God can verify His own existence. And if He does not
> exist, then it cannot be known. It will remain a belief. That's why
> atheism is nothing but blind belief.

That would be true if atheism was the belief that the non existence of
God was provable"
But since that isn't what atheism is - you have argued against
something else.
You completely missed your target.

> Note how the propaganda machine tells us the exact opposite.

Does it?

> It calls
> religious people believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
> misleading is that?

Not at all misleading.

> As an atheist you are forced to believe in
> something that can never be verified.

Like what?

> But as a theist you believe in
> something that, at least theoretically, can be verified.
>
> Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
> position to believe in God, rather than the opposite.

I do not conclude that.

>The first
> assumption, that there is a God, has a chance of verification, whereas
> the second, that there is no God, will forever remain a doubt.

Like I said before - I don't mind.

Mark.

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 2:54:28 AM12/29/10
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:16:17 -0800 (PST), Richo
<m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 26, 10:54 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Atheism is complete and utter blind faith.
>>
>No it is the absence of blind faith in gods.

Atheism is the faith that there are no God or gods. A complete blind
faith that can't be verified.

>> If there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,
>> then it cannot be verified.
>
> I don't care.

Of course not. That's what makes you less intelligent.

>>By definition, you can't prove a negative.
>
>Yeah, So?

So atheism is a complete blind faith.

>> As an atheist you are forced to believe in
>> something that can never be verified.
>
>Like what?

That there is no God.

>> But as a theist you believe in
>> something that, at least theoretically, can be verified.
>>
>> Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
>> position to believe in God, rather than the opposite.
>
>I do not conclude that.

Of course not. You are per definition less intelligent.

Look, here is proof - Krishna says:

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I
am unborn and infallible. (Bg. 7.25)

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 2:56:36 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:56:25 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>Krishna says a bunch of nonsense.

Nope, God only says that which is supremely beneficial for everyone.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

Les Hellawell

Dec 29, 2010, 4:24:42 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:28:09 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:57:08 +0000, Les <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>Whilst I agree it would blitheringly stupid to talk
>>about gods I don't. If you think I have please
>>cite where I have done so. That way you can avoid
>>being accused about lying about me.
>
>You are kidding, right? Do you think I give even the slightest hoot
>about the accusations of some retard? You display your profound
>misconceptions and prejudice about religion in general and gurus in
>particular, and then you contribute this to me. Surely, there are many
>socalled gurus and con-men within all religions, taking advantage of
>peoples natural inclination and need towards a higher meaning of life,
>and exploiting them for their own nefarious purposes, but what has
>that got to do with me and the religion I represent?
>
>>Just did Jahboo. Seems your do not recognise it when you
>>see it. Figures :-)
>
>Nope, you showed me the exact opposite, ie. that intelligence is a
>foreign concept to you. You confuse the myths and dogmas you have
>grown up with and the mindless blithering you exhibit, for a working
>intelligence.
>
>In fact, you don't even have a working defintion of intelligence. I
>do. That's how I can state with absolute certainty that atheism is a
>less intelligent world-view.

You cannot run fast enough, you know you have three questions to
answer. IN all cases you have clearly demonstrated you cannot
answer by running away behind smokescreens of chaff and nonesense
and lies.

1. When asked to substatiate your claim there is what you
call Krishnu, a not unreasonable question to ask you waffled and put
up a smokescreen of chaff demonstrating you cannot substatiate your
claim and are living a lie.

2. When called upon to tell us how many were killed by
the followers of the unsubstatated Krisnhu you ignored
the question and put of more smokescreens of chaff that the
entire British Battle fleeet at Jutland did.

3 When called upon to justify your claim I blithered about
some unsubstatiated god called Krishnu rather than its follower,
which I was exxposing you again put up smokescreens of
chaff

We have to clear piles of your chaff to find there is nothing
there but more chaff.

Hatred and lies is all you have.

Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
Yorkshire -The White Rose County

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 4:56:35 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:24:42 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>2. When called upon to tell us how many were killed by
>the followers of the unsubstatated Krisnhu you ignored
>the question and put of more smokescreens of chaff that the
>entire British Battle fleeet at Jutland did.

I said none.

>3 When called upon to justify your claim I blithered about
>some unsubstatiated god called Krishnu rather than its follower,
>which I was exxposing you again put up smokescreens of
>chaff

Krishna is not unsubstantiated, bozo. He is substantiated by the
oldest and most complete revealed body of knowledge in the world - the
Vedas. The original and most sophisticated culture on the planet - the
Vedic culture - hails Krishna as God. How is it unsubstantiated?

>We have to clear piles of your chaff to find there is nothing
>there but more chaff.

You can't relate to anything that's not part of the Mickey Mouse
values you grew up with in the Coca-cola culture that spewed you out,
eh?

--but, but, I haven't seen it on TV. They didn't teach me that in the
trailerpark school I went to. How can it be real?

>Hatred and lies is all you have.

boo hoo, wah wah. Watch out you don't start crying...

Richo

Dec 29, 2010, 5:25:14 AM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 6:54 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:16:17 -0800 (PST), Richo
>
> <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 26, 10:54 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Atheism is complete and utter blind faith.
>
> >No it is the absence of blind faith in gods.
>
> Atheism is the faith that there are no God or gods. A complete blind
> faith that can't be verified.

Then either:
I am not an atheist.
Or
You are using the word incorrectly.

Mark.

Jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 5:34:24 AM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 3:25 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then either:
>  I am not an atheist.

I didn't know that. What are you doing here then?

It doesn't change the fact that atheism is a blind faith that can
never be verified.

> Or

> You are using the word incorrectly.

At least theism has the chance of being verified.

Krishna says:

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

Richo

Dec 29, 2010, 6:17:31 AM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 9:34 pm, Jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 3:25 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Then either:
> >  I am not an atheist.
>
> I didn't know that. What are you doing here then?
>
> It doesn't change the fact that atheism is a blind faith that can
> never be verified.

You don't appear to understand what facts are.
Let me explain:

You can use the word "atheist" to mean anything you choose - you can
use the word "tomato" to refer to small furry animals with sharp
chisel teeth and long tails - it will make it difficult to communicate
with other people - but you are free to do this.

There still exist a savory, typically red, edible fruit, as well as
the plant (Solanum lycopersicum) which bears it which originated in
South America. That is a fact that hasn't changed - even though the
word Tomato is no longer of any use as a name for this fruit.

Likewise I am still here - I still don't believe in any gods - I still
have no desire to believe in any gods - but now I am not an atheist
according to what you mean by the word.

No fact about me or the world has altered in any way.
We now just have a useless word that doesn't actually describe anyone.

What a great achievement!

> > Or
> > You are using the word incorrectly.
>
> At least theism has the chance of being verified.

Of course!
If God or gods exist then they are free to show themselves at any time
- (how could I stop them if they wanted to be known - I would be
powerless!) - they have chosen, so far, to stay completely
undetectable by me - and I respect their choice.

Mark.

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 6:33:19 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 03:17:31 -0800 (PST), Richo
<m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You can use the word "atheist" to mean anything you choose - you can
>use the word "tomato" to refer to small furry animals with sharp
>chisel teeth and long tails - it will make it difficult to communicate
>with other people - but you are free to do this.

Or you can choose to understand atheist as what it really means,
namely a person who has blind faith that there is no God.

>Likewise I am still here - I still don't believe in any gods - I still
>have no desire to believe in any gods - but now I am not an atheist
>according to what you mean by the word.

So you are in plain ignorance about who God is and what He wants with
you, but you don't reject a supreme being outright. I get it. That
makes you kind of an agnostic.

>No fact about me or the world has altered in any way.
>We now just have a useless word that doesn't actually describe anyone.

Te word atheist is pretty descriptive. It literally means a person who
is without God.

>Of course!
>If God or gods exist then they are free to show themselves at any time

And He does, but only to His devotees.

>- (how could I stop them if they wanted to be known - I would be
>powerless!) - they have chosen, so far, to stay completely
>undetectable by me - and I respect their choice.

That's only because you don't want to know God. God sees that desire
in your heart and respects that. As soon as you develop a sincere
desire to know God, Krishna will send His representative to you. And
He will inspire you from within.

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Pritha, how by practicing yoga in full
consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in
full, free from doubt. (Bg. 7.1)

Les Hellawell

Dec 29, 2010, 7:01:49 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:28:09 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:57:08 +0000, Les <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>Whilst I agree it would blitheringly stupid to talk
>>about gods I don't. If you think I have please
>>cite where I have done so. That way you can avoid
>>being accused about lying about me.
>
>You are kidding, right? Do you think I give even the slightest hoot
>about the accusations of some retard?

That's right, your clearly think you can lie about and denegrate
people and not have to answer for those transgressions. Your
admission that you do not give an a damn about anybody but
yourself is very revealing as it shows a total lack of any kind of
morality It is typical of the folllowers of depotic tyrants who will
lie about hate and kill without any conscience whatsoever in
order to meet their selfish desires.

The follwers of Hitler killed Jews without any conscience, the
Christians killed one another without a care in the world,
and Stalins followers butchered for him with glee

<more chaff blowing in the wind>

Hey Jahnu, just how many were killed by the followers
of your claimed leader Krishnu in his name?

Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
Yorkshire -The White Rose County

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 7:08:49 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:01:49 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

<moaning and whining>

Les Hellawell

Dec 29, 2010, 7:50:05 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:24:28 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:16:17 -0800 (PST), Richo
><m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Dec 26, 10:54 pm, jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Atheism is complete and utter blind faith.
>>>
>>No it is the absence of blind faith in gods.
>
>Atheism is the faith that there are no God or gods. A complete blind
>faith that can't be verified.

This is the exact equivalent of telling an English Test match
crowd they have no chance of beating Australia and will lose
the Ashes :-)

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 7:59:08 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:50:05 +0000, Los Hoollawoolla
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>This is the exact equivalent of telling an English Test match
>crowd they have no chance of beating Australia and will lose
>the Ashes :-)

You seem confused. I'm simply stating an indisputable fact. What did
you think atheism is?

-- but, but atheism is the lack of faith in gods. How can it be a
belief?

hahaha :) Atheism really does make you stupid.

You prove it every time you open your trap, and look, as if that's not

Thanatos

Dec 29, 2010, 8:30:52 AM12/29/10
In article <t9qlh69kqh6b0rhh1...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:56:25 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >Krishna says a bunch of nonsense.
>
> Nope, God only says that which is supremely beneficial for everyone.
>
> Krishna says:

"I was wrong. Worship Bastet, not me. She's the shit."

jahnu

Dec 29, 2010, 9:29:46 AM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:30:52 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
dribbled:

>"I was wrong. Worship Bastet, not me. She's the shit."

Krishna says:

That understanding which considers irreligion to be religion and
religion to be irreligion, under the spell of illusion and darkness,
and strives always in the wrong direction, O Pärtha, is in the mode of
ignorance. (Bg. 18.32)

Thanatos

Dec 29, 2010, 11:45:52 PM12/29/10
In article <mchmh652csh1f46rr...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:30:52 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
> dribbled:

> Krishna says:

"I was--grunt grunt-- wrong. Worship Bastet, not me. She's the--grunt--
shit."

jahnu

Dec 30, 2010, 12:12:18 AM12/30/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:45:52 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>"I was--grunt grunt-- wrong. Worship Bastet, not me. She's the--grunt--
>shit."

Wow, you sound like a real intelligent guy :)

Thanatos

Dec 30, 2010, 8:42:14 AM12/30/10
In article <125oh6lqbcn5gc1v9...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:45:52 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >"I was--grunt grunt-- wrong. Worship Bastet, not me. She's the--grunt--
> >shit."
>
> Wow, you sound like a real intelligent guy :)

Thanks, but that was Krishna, not me.

> Look, here is why you don't know God - Krishna says:

burp, fart

jahnu

Dec 30, 2010, 9:29:43 AM12/30/10
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:42:14 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
blithered:

>burp, fart

Krishna says:

The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart, O Arjuna, and is
directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on
a machine, made of the material energy. (Bg. 18.61)

O scion of Bharata, surrender unto Him utterly. By His grace you will
attain transcendental peace and the supreme and eternal abode.
(Bg. 18.62)

Thus I have explained to you knowledge still more confidential.
Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you wish to do. (Bg. 18.63)

Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme
instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from
Me, for it is for your benefit. (Bg. 18.64)

Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your
homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you
this because you are My very dear friend. (Bg. 18.65)

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall
deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear. (Bg. 18.66)

This confidential knowledge may never be explained to those who are
not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to one
who is envious of Me. (Bg. 18.67)

Thanatos

Dec 30, 2010, 3:10:00 PM12/30/10
In article <lj5ph61d9ukgdes2h...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:42:14 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
> blithered:
>
> >burp, fart
>
> Krishna says:

wheeze

jahnu

Dec 30, 2010, 8:06:50 PM12/30/10
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:10:00 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
blithered:

>wheeze

I can understand you are frustrated that you have nothing of value to
offer your fellow humans. Makes your life kind of bleak and empty,
doesn't it?

Thanatos

Dec 30, 2010, 10:40:17 PM12/30/10
In article <92bqh6hifr97kqtd4...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:10:00 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com>
> blithered:
>
> >wheeze

> Krishna says:

snuffle

jahnu

Dec 31, 2010, 12:45:05 AM12/31/10
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:40:17 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>snuffle

Krishna says:

Material nature and the living entities should be understood to be
beginningless. Their transformations and the modes of matter are
products of material nature. (Bg. 13.20)

PURPORT
By the knowledge given in this chapter, one can understand the body
(the field of activities) and the knowers of the body (both the
individual soul and the Supersoul). The body is the field of activity
and is composed of material nature. The individual soul that is
embodied and enjoying the activities of the body is the purusha, or
the living entity. He is one knower, and the other is the Supersoul.
Of course, it is to be understood that both the Supersoul and the
individual entity are different manifestations of the Supreme
Personality of Godhead. The living entity is in the category of His
energy, and the Supersoul is in the category of His personal
expansion.

Both material nature and the living entity are eternal. That is to say
that they existed before the creation. The material manifestation is
from the energy of the Supreme Lord, and so also are the living
entities, but the living entities are of the superior energy. Both the
living entities and material nature existed before this cosmos was
manifested. Material nature was absorbed in the Supreme Personality of
Godhead, Maha-Vishu, and when it was required, it was manifested by
the agency of mahat-tattva. Similarly, the living entities are also in
Him, and because they are conditioned, they are averse to serving the
Supreme Lord. Thus they are not allowed to enter into the spiritual
sky.

But with the coming forth of material nature these living entities are
again given a chance to act in the material world and prepare
themselves to enter into the spiritual world. That is the mystery of
this material creation. Actually the living entity is originally the
spiritual part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, but due to his
rebellious nature, he is conditioned within material nature. It really
does not matter how these living entities or superior entities of the
Supreme Lord have come in contact with material nature.

The Supreme Personality of Godhead knows, however, how and why this
actually took place. In the scriptures the Lord says that those
attracted by this material nature are undergoing a hard struggle for
existence. But we should know it with certainty from the descriptions
of these few verses that all transformations and influences of
material nature by the three modes are also productions of material
nature. All transformations and variety in respect to living entities
are due to the body. As far as spirit is concerned, living entities
are all the same.

Thanatos

Dec 31, 2010, 1:40:46 AM12/31/10
In article <9brqh6hqt6u2mf22i...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:40:17 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >snuffle
>
> Krishna says:

dribble

jahnu

Dec 31, 2010, 2:42:11 AM12/31/10
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:40:46 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wiped
the froth from his chin and dribbled:

>dribble

Look, you are in the Bhagavad Gita - Krishna says:

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My
transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be. (Bg. 9.11)

Thanatos

Dec 31, 2010, 11:35:26 AM12/31/10
In article <o72rh6dlt10p5h9ah...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:40:46 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wiped
> the froth from his chin and dribbled:
>
> >dribble
>
> Look, you are in the Bhagavad Gita - Krishna says:

brap

jahnu

Dec 31, 2010, 3:21:41 PM12/31/10
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:35:26 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wiped

the froth from his chin and dribbled:

>brap

Les Hellawell

Dec 31, 2010, 4:04:29 PM12/31/10
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 01:51:41 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:35:26 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wiped
>the froth from his chin and dribbled:
>
>>brap
>
>Krishna says:

piffle

jahnu

Dec 31, 2010, 4:12:55 PM12/31/10
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:04:29 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> blithered:

>piffle

Les Hellawell

Jan 1, 2011, 5:19:01 AM1/1/11
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 02:42:55 +0530, jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:04:29 +0000, Les Hellawell
><l...@fakeaddress.com> blithered:
>
>>piffle
>
>Krishna says:

piffle

The New Years message from religion came early this year
and it is 'death'

A car bomb exploded outside a Christian church in Cairo earlier
and 21 people were killed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Jahnu

Jan 1, 2011, 8:10:27 AM1/1/11
On Jan 1, 3:19 pm, Les Hellawell <l...@fakeaddress.com> whined:

> A car bomb exploded outside a Christian church in Cairo earlier
> and 21 people were killed

You really have to be an undiscerning scumbag, to attribute the acts
of psychopaths to religion. It's the lack of true religion that makes
makes people do these things. Only atheistic psychopaths would blow up
innocent people. A real religious person would never do that. If you
think that you don't have to pay for your sinful activities, you won't
give a shit about other people. That's why some of the worse
psychopaths down through history are avowed atheists. Atheists don't
know right from wrong. That's why the rate of murder, rape, drugabuse
and alcoholism increase to the same degree that the atheistic
population increase in a society.

You don't get any worse than that. Look, here is the proof - Krishna
says:

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

Les Hellawell

Jan 1, 2011, 10:15:44 AM1/1/11
On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 05:10:27 -0800 (PST), Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 1, 3:19 pm, Les Hellawell <l...@fakeaddress.com> whined:
>
>> A car bomb exploded outside a Christian church in Cairo earlier
>> and 21 people were killed
>
>You really have to be an undiscerning scumbag, to attribute the acts
>of psychopaths to religion. It's the lack of true religion that makes
>makes people do these things.

Yep you are clearly into denial.

>Only atheistic psychopaths would blow up
>innocent people.

Never. You cannot cite one example of a person claiming
to be atheist setting off car bomb. It has never happened
and you know it.

>A real religious person would never do that.

Your denial runs deep. The people for fired off that
bomb will have screamed Allah Akhbar when they did it.

The Christians who later attacked a Mosque and little
better

They car bombers thought they were Muslims and that
makes them religious.

Atheists do not regard themselves as Muslims, or Christians
or and of any religion. Atheist have no religion and no
depotic leaders to follow real or imagined. Our morality
is based on our intelligence whicj gives us a clear sense
of right from wrong which you are clearly jealous of

Better Mickey Mouse than some imagined god. Mickey
never incited anybody to kill on his behalf. Mickey is
about enjoying life, not destroying it which makes
him infinitely better than your imaginary Krishnu. Bah
Humbug sir, Humbug.

>If...

Here we go another 'if'

> you
>think that you don't have to pay for your sinful activities, you won't
>give a shit about other people.
>That's why some of the worse
>psychopaths down through history are avowed atheists. Atheists don't
>know right from wrong. That's why the rate of murder, rape, drugabuse
>and alcoholism increase to the same degree that the atheistic
>population increase in a society.

>You don't get any worse than that

but then it is your if.. and I am not responsible for your ifs.

. Look, here is the proof - Krishna
>says:
>
>Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
>mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
>atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg. 7.15)

Yep, the twit who wrote that was clearly miffed that nobody bellieved
him even before he wrote down his nonesense and was clearly prepared
to lie about and denegrate people for it. Typical religious they thinl
they
think they can say what they like on behalf of their pretend
despot leader and do what they like with no conscience.

The mad dogs that killed those Christians probably thought their
despot leader Allah would reward them with a dozen virgins in
some paradise. Religion turns people into disgusting sickos

Thanatos

Jan 1, 2011, 3:53:19 PM1/1/11
In article <2pesh65lfpk0ai0ib...@4ax.com>,
jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:35:26 -0500, Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wiped
> the froth from his chin and dribbled:
>
> >brap
>
> Krishna says:

urp

Jahnu

Jan 1, 2011, 6:33:27 PM1/1/11
On Jan 1, 8:15 pm, Les Hellawell <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

<blah blah>

> The mad dogs that killed those Christians probably thought their
> despot leader Allah would reward them with a dozen virgins in
> some paradise. Religion turns people into disgusting  sickos

Wrong. Lack of understanding religion turns people into disgusting
sickos. You prove that every time you open your mouth.

You prove the header of this thread - Krishna says:

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My
transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be. (Bg. 9.11)

Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demonic and atheistic
views. In that deluded condition, their hopes for liberation, their
fruitive activities, and their culture of knowledge are all defeated.
(Bg. 9.12)

Les Hellawell

Jan 2, 2011, 1:10:19 PM1/2/11
On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:33:27 -0800 (PST), Jahnu <jahn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 1, 8:15 pm, Les Hellawell <l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

><blah blah>
>
>> The mad dogs that killed those Christians probably thought their
>> despot leader Allah would reward them with a dozen virgins in
>> some paradise. Religion turns people into disgusting  sickos
>
>Wrong. Lack of understanding religion turns people into disgusting
>sickos. You prove that every time you open your mouth.

I have never assembled a car bomb, I have never strapped explosives
to myself, I have carried, or even handled a real gun. I do not carry
a knife. I have never committed a crime. I have absolutely no desire
to kill nor have I ever screamed Alah Akhar but you lie about me and
exhbit hatred towards me and chant how wonderful Krishna is.

Then you call me the sicko.

>You prove the header of this thread - Krishna says:
>
>Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My
>transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be. (Bg. 9.11)
>
>Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demonic and atheistic
>views. In that deluded condition, their hopes for liberation, their
>fruitive activities, and their culture of knowledge are all defeated.

Is this your incitement to hatred? Would you kill me if you thought
you could get away with it? How many have been killed by the followers
of Krishnu in his name?

jahnu

Jan 2, 2011, 6:53:32 PM1/2/11
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:10:19 +0000, Les Hellawell
<l...@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>I have never assembled a car bomb, I have never strapped explosives
>to myself, I have carried, or even handled a real gun.

What has these things to with religion? It sounds more like something
people do for political reasons.

>I do not carry
>a knife. I have never committed a crime. I have absolutely no desire
>to kill nor have I ever screamed Alah Akhar but you lie about me and
>exhbit hatred towards me and chant how wonderful Krishna is.

I don't lie about you. And I don't hate you. I just think you are
exceptionally foolish. And I feel sorry for the suffering you are
headed towards due to your ignorance. That's why I am trying to point
out to you the process of genuine religion. But you keep blitering
about the crimes that people commit in the name of religion, and then
use that to vilify all religion. That's sick.

>Then you call me the sicko.

That's just retaliation because you vilify all religion. It's really
sick to do that. Religion dictates that you should develop the
qualities of mercy, truthfulness, cleanliness, and austerity. If you
don't develop these qualities, you are not religious. You may call
yoursefl religious, but if you don't develop these 4 qualities, your
religion is useless. So you take the crimes that are being committed
in the name of religion and use that to vilify all religion. That's
just sick. In fact, suicide bombers and terrorists are not religious
people, they are anti-religious people. No person who knew what real
religion means would do these things.

Sin tells you to not commit sin. It's a sin to kill other living
entities, so if you do that it means you are not religious.

>Is this your incitement to hatred? Would you kill me if you thought
>you could get away with it? How many have been killed by the followers
>of Krishnu in his name?

How many have been killed in the name of freedom, in the name of
politics, in the name of, but they taste good, in the name of, but we
have to protect our way of life etc. etc.? How many people have been
killed in the name of economy, in the name of love, in the name of
envy and ignorance? The list goes on and on. There is no end to the
excuses people use to kill eachother. Why do you find so strange that
religion is also used as an excuse to further your own political,
selfish goals?

Look, here is why you can't understand the message of God. You are
simply envious of Him - Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

It is loading more messages.