112-year-old woman smokes 30 cigarettes a day

jdyoung

Jan 27, 2016, 4:03:33 PM1/27/16

http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/

A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
112 — despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.

Batuli Lamichhane says she’s been puffing butts for the past 95 years,
and she has an unusual technique to get her nicotine fix.

Instead of holding a cigarette with her index and middle finger,
Lamichhane uses her entire right fist, which she then holds to her
mouth to inhale.

“I don’t really care how old I am,” she said. “But I am old
nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime.”

She’ll turn 113 in March.

The world’s oldest living person is a 116-year-old Brooklyn woman,
Susannah Mushatt Jones.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Kit

Jan 27, 2016, 4:48:58 PM1/27/16
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-5, jdyoung wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 -- despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>
> Batuli Lamichhane says she's been puffing butts for the past 95 years,
> and she has an unusual technique to get her nicotine fix.
>
> Instead of holding a cigarette with her index and middle finger,
> Lamichhane uses her entire right fist, which she then holds to her
> mouth to inhale.
>
> "I don't really care how old I am," she said. "But I am old
> nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime."
>
> She'll turn 113 in March.
>
> The world's oldest living person is a 116-year-old Brooklyn woman,
> Susannah Mushatt Jones.
>

> J Young
> jdyo...@ymail.com

So, jdyoung, are you going to take up smoking now?

Jefferson Was A Slave Molester

Jan 27, 2016, 5:18:26 PM1/27/16
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-5, jdyoung wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 -- despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.

Were you there when she was smoking? You counted her daily "ratio"? Now, how am I able to verify that?

John Locke

Jan 27, 2016, 8:09:03 PM1/27/16
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:48:47 -0800 (PST), Kit <kit...@netzero.com>
wrote:
>So, jdyoung, are you going to take up smoking now?

...he's still fuming over the indictment of the anti-abortion
reprobates.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 27, 2016, 10:50:54 PM1/27/16
In article <m1ciabhher41jnf81...@4ax.com>,
jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-da
> y/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 — despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.

And your point?

--

JD

I¹ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info

Olrik

Jan 27, 2016, 11:43:09 PM1/27/16
Le 2016-01-27 22:50, Jeanne Douglas a écrit :
> In article <m1ciabhher41jnf81...@4ax.com>,
> jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-da
>> y/
>>

>> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
>> 112 — despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>

> And your point?

I think it's trying to say : "Don't believe science when it says tobacco
will kill you". It's trying to cast a shadow about science in general,
probably evolution and climate change in particular.

--
Olrik
aa #1981

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 28, 2016, 12:07:44 AM1/28/16
In article <n8c63h$rvq$1...@dont-email.me>, Olrik <olri...@gmail.com>
wrote:
That would be my surmise. Now it's up to him to say that's not what he
was doing.

Robert Carnegie

Jan 28, 2016, 3:11:23 AM1/28/16
On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 21:03:33 UTC, jdyoung wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 -- despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>
> Batuli Lamichhane says she's been puffing butts for the past 95 years,
> and she has an unusual technique to get her nicotine fix.
>
> Instead of holding a cigarette with her index and middle finger,
> Lamichhane uses her entire right fist, which she then holds to her
> mouth to inhale.
>
> "I don't really care how old I am," she said. "But I am old
> nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime."
>
> She'll turn 113 in March.
>
> The world's oldest living person is a 116-year-old Brooklyn woman,
> Susannah Mushatt Jones.

Is she a smoker? No, or you'd have said so. Point proved.

I propose that the Nepalese lady probably isn't inhaling
very strongly. And she might be sponsored by a cigarette
company just to appear to endorse their product.

Malcolm McMahon

Jan 28, 2016, 4:52:14 AM1/28/16
On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 21:03:33 UTC, jdyoung wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 -- despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>
> Batuli Lamichhane says she's been puffing butts for the past 95 years,
> and she has an unusual technique to get her nicotine fix.
>
> Instead of holding a cigarette with her index and middle finger,
> Lamichhane uses her entire right fist, which she then holds to her
> mouth to inhale.
>
> "I don't really care how old I am," she said. "But I am old
> nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime."
>
> She'll turn 113 in March.
>
> The world's oldest living person is a 116-year-old Brooklyn woman,
> Susannah Mushatt Jones.
>

> J Young
> jdyo...@ymail.com

A few lucky people just seem to be built to last, whatever they get up to.

Wexford Eire

Jan 28, 2016, 9:04:18 AM1/28/16
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-5, jdyoung wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-day/
>

> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
> 112 -- despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>
> Batuli Lamichhane says she's been puffing butts for the past 95 years,
> and she has an unusual technique to get her nicotine fix.
>
> Instead of holding a cigarette with her index and middle finger,
> Lamichhane uses her entire right fist, which she then holds to her
> mouth to inhale.
>
> "I don't really care how old I am," she said. "But I am old
> nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime."
>
> She'll turn 113 in March.
>
> The world's oldest living person is a 116-year-old Brooklyn woman,
> Susannah Mushatt Jones.
>

> J Young
> jdyo...@ymail.com

Why don't you try it? Eat lots of transfat and never exercise as well.

jdyoung

Jan 28, 2016, 4:00:53 PM1/28/16
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:50:51 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <m1ciabhher41jnf81...@4ax.com>,
> jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://nypost.com/2016/01/26/this-112-year-old-woman-smokes-30-cigarettes-a-da
>> y/
>>

>> A Nepalese woman has defied science by living to the ripe old age of
>> 112 — despite her 30-cigarette-a-day habit.
>

>And your point?

The same exact point you make when you post something about a t.v.
show; a point of interest to some, perhaps.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 28, 2016, 11:13:27 PM1/28/16
In article <s70labd4rhn46mlve...@4ax.com>,
But I belong here, so I can post anything that interests me.

But it's yet another sign of your stupid dishonesty that you expect
anybody to believe that piece of shit you just spewed.

Try again--what was your point in posting this article?

jdyoung

Jan 28, 2016, 11:26:38 PM1/28/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:13:23 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <s70labd4rhn46mlve...@4ax.com>,
> jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:50:51 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> >And your point?
>>

>> The same exact point you make when you post something about a t.v.
>> show; a point of interest to some, perhaps.
>
>But I belong here, so I can post anything that interests me.

I belong here and have for couple of decades. Neither you nor mickey
will sit in judgment of whether one meets your standard to be
considered atheist. It's relevant only to the two of you.

><snip rest of nonsense >

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

http://www.godlessprolifers.org/home.html

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 29, 2016, 1:31:35 AM1/29/16
In article <r1qlabluupdc7m1jp...@4ax.com>,
jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:13:23 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <s70labd4rhn46mlve...@4ax.com>,
> > jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

> >> The same exact point you make when you post something about a t.v.
> >> show; a point of interest to some, perhaps.
> >
> >But I belong here, so I can post anything that interests me.
>
> I belong here and have for couple of decades. Neither you nor mickey
> will sit in judgment of whether one meets your standard to be
> considered atheist. It's relevant only to the two of you.

And once again he thinks people are stupid enough to believe you're an
atheist.

--

JD

Iąve officially given up trying to find the bottom

jdyoung

Jan 29, 2016, 3:59:11 PM1/29/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:31:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
And once again, who gives a shit what you think? Oh that's right, we
went through this last week when you asked the group to back you up on
the subject. You got responses from 'Smiler' and two nyms of your
forger. LOL!!!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Billy_Ray~0~Ferrell-USA-VP_2016

Jan 29, 2016, 8:59:12 PM1/29/16
"J.D. Loung"
<jdyo...@ymail.com>
wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:31:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>>In article <
>>http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cr1qlabluupdc7m1jp0b90584b0rnsq8s9l%404ax.com%3E >
>> jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

Nothing said,
My spirit shall not
always strive with Human,
for that he also is flesh:
yet his days shall be
an hundred and twenty years.

She have Eight
More Years to go
to out live
Moses

I would bet she will not see 116

>>> I belong here and have for couple of decades. Neither you nor mickey
>>> will sit in judgment of whether one meets your standard to be
>>> considered atheist. It's relevant only to the two of you.
>>
>>And once again he thinks people are stupid enough to believe you're an
>>atheist.

So Atheist
Believe in
The Son
Of Nothing

--
I Billy Ray Ferrell is a
Modernism

The Reason
Why We Vote!

To make a Modern World

In the idle that All
Humans are Created Equal
Male and Female
Created he Them too:
Wade in the some Laws

With The Ability
To Understand

Nothing Save Needier of us
From the Taxes Man

The Art Of Writing
It at the End

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 30, 2016, 12:42:19 AM1/30/16
In article <6dknabt9qd7b191id...@4ax.com>,
Oh, look, "j" still thinks he's all that.