Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

they look the other way...

Visto 14 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

The Starmaker

no leída,
8 jul 2016, 12:24:278/7/16
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws

you can tell by looking at the two pages of links
the 'scientific community' don't want anything to
do with the word God and Exist.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws

God and Science don't mix by their laws, so they ban it.

In other words, you're not suppose to say God Exist in the 'scientific community', it is a taboo.

They look the other way...

I guess Scientist Michio Kaku is telling the rest of the 'scientific community'..."Go fuck yourself!"

Michio Kaku is telling the rest of the 'scientific community'..."I don't need your fuckin funding money!"

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws

The Starmaker

no leída,
9 jul 2016, 12:40:199/7/16

The Starmaker

no leída,
10 jul 2016, 14:25:3310/7/16
I bet Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawikings and all the kings of the scientific community have put out a contract on
Michio Kaku.

"How *dare* he even suggest that God exist!"

That's a 'science taboo'..

a social custom among the scientific community prohibiting or forbidding discussion of God or forbidding association with a particular person
who suggest God exist.

It's hard to a woman scientist..it's hard to be a Black scientist...but a chink scientist????

It's those eyes off slant that makes it differcult to figure out what they are thinking..

Vincent Maycock

no leída,
10 jul 2016, 16:09:4410/7/16
On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 11:26:39 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>> >
>> > https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws
>> >
>> > you can tell by looking at the two pages of links
>> > the 'scientific community' don't want anything to
>> > do with the word God and Exist.
>> >
>> > https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws
>> >
>> > God and Science don't mix by their laws, so they ban it.
>> >
>> > In other words, you're not suppose to say God Exist in the 'scientific community', it is a taboo.
>> >
>> > They look the other way...
>> >
>> > I guess Scientist Michio Kaku is telling the rest of the 'scientific community'..."Go fuck yourself!"
>> >
>> > Michio Kaku is telling the rest of the 'scientific community'..."I don't need your fuckin funding money!"
>> >
>> > https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws
>>
>> http://blog.godreports.com/2016/06/noted-physicist-says-string-theory-suggests-were-all-living-in-gods-matrix/
>

>I bet Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawikings and all the kings of the scientific community have put out a contract on
>Michio Kaku.
>

>"How *dare* he even suggest that God exist!"
>

>That's a 'science taboo'..

From your second link:

>Dr. Kaku used a technology created in 2005 that allowed him
> to analyze the behavior of matter at the subatomic scale,"

Physicists have been doing this since long before Kaku came along.

> relying on a primitive tachyon semi-radius.

I don't think there's any such thing as a "primitive tachyon
semi-radius."

>When he observed the behavior of these tachyons

Tachyons have never been observed, in the lab or anywhere else.

> in several experiments,
>he concluded that humans live in a “matrix,” a world governed by laws and principles
>conceived by an intelligent architect.

These observations kind of lead one to wonder whether Kaku ever said
the following:

>"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,
>not unlike a favorite computer game, but of course, more complex and unthinkable,” he said.

The only sense in which he seems to have used the word "God" is in the
physicists' metaphorical sense of the word, i.e., "Nature" or "the
laws of physics."

The Starmaker

no leída,
10 jul 2016, 17:19:5410/7/16
"seems"???? How DARE Michio Kaku 'seems to have used the word "God"'....it is taboo to even..."seems"!

Scientist are not suppose to 'suggest' God...it is against their Law.

To 'seem', is punishable in their community:

seem

give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality.

Everybody knows 'science people' are not allowed to mention GOD is any form or matter.

So, they hide behind words like "Oh, that just a metaphor!"

"PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T TAKE AWAY MY FUNDING!!!"

Then the old guys tell him..."Okay, let me hear you say "FUCK GOD"."

Michio Kaku say "FUCK GOD, FUCK JESUS, BETTY BOOP, WHAT A DISH!!!"

The Starmaker

no leída,
11 jul 2016, 2:39:0711/7/16
This post is not about whether or no God exist...it's about how

the 'scientific community news media' are purposely staying away from...one of their own.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22primitive+semi-radius+tachyons.%22&tbm=nws

They are in collusion.

The Starmaker

Cloud Hobbit

no leída,
11 jul 2016, 6:59:1511/7/16
And YOU are insane.

> The Starmaker

hhya...@gmail.com

no leída,
11 jul 2016, 7:26:5611/7/16
Don't try to be a troll to side with religious bullshits.
You know very well if there is a proto=pixie, we human do not need science, right?
We can simply command the pixie to provide whatever we need....

If such simple logic falls you, no star can save you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 mensajes nuevos