Why Atheists Hate God

Loirbaj

Dec 16, 2011, 8:54:25 PM12/16/11
Do they come to atheism because they are
perverts? Or are they perverts because they
come to atheism? They all know that they
are vile and despised by society. And virtually
every poll, past and present, confirms that.

Buddythunder

Dec 16, 2011, 9:38:57 PM12/16/11
Why do you hate reality?

Waldo Tunnel

Dec 16, 2011, 10:28:47 PM12/16/11
It's not so much she hates reality. It's that she loves attention.

More accurately, she loves _atheist_ attention.

If you want to know what is important to someone, observe what they
spend their time doing.

Uergil

Dec 16, 2011, 11:26:58 PM12/16/11
In article
<aeef5d01-8e29-4cf1...@ct2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

What god or gods is it that atheists are supposed to hate?

While ther are no obvious gods to have any emotional reaction to, there
are evil god-worshippers, like Liarbaj, that are hateful enough to earn
anyone's loathing.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Faline

Dec 16, 2011, 9:09:49 PM12/16/11

"Loirbaj" <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in message
How can an atheist hate something they know doesn't exist?

Perverts? You mean like the god-fearing non-atheist catholic priests who
raped and buggered little children?

Waldo Tunnel

Dec 17, 2011, 1:58:30 AM12/17/11
On Dec 16, 6:09 pm, "Faline" <nos...@thishome.org> wrote:
> "Loirbaj" <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote in message

> > Do they come to atheism because they are
> > perverts? Or are they perverts because they
> > come to atheism? They all know that they
> > are vile and despised by society. And virtually
> > every poll, past and present, confirms that.
>
> How can an atheist hate something they know doesn't exist?

Or think they know.

> Perverts? You mean like the god-fearing non-atheist catholic priests who
> raped and buggered little children?

Picky, picky, picky.

Doc Smartass

Dec 17, 2011, 3:54:56 AM12/17/11
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:aeef5d01-8e29-4cf1-a77b-
0a7e0d...@ct2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> Subject: Why Atheists Hate God

I hate him because he cheated the last time we played "Scrabble."

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

There are several tax-free, government-free places in this world...
They're called "failed states."

Tronscend

Dec 17, 2011, 6:16:35 AM12/17/11

"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> skrev i melding
Ah, Aristotle, that clever heathen.

Waldo Tunnel

Dec 17, 2011, 8:11:03 AM12/17/11
On Dec 17, 12:54 am, Doc Smartass <FortbrickG...@yahoobrick.com>
wrote:
> Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:aeef5d01-8e29-4cf1-a77b-
> 0a7e0d486...@ct2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Subject: Why Atheists Hate God
>
> I hate him because he cheated the last time we played "Scrabble."

And we're supposed to take your word for _that_?

Loirbaj

Dec 17, 2011, 9:03:27 AM12/17/11
Buddythumper said,
Why do you hate?

BroilJAB said,
Reread for comprehension. It is the JQPublic
which HATES you folks --in every survey ever taken.
If you hired me as a 24/7 propaganda agent to
HELP you, I could never begin to turn the tide of
the public which despise you. Now you understand?

Calvin Ramsey

Dec 17, 2011, 9:13:02 AM12/17/11

The Bible clearly states that Paul was an Apostle of Jesus Christ.

You claiming he wasn't is contrary to the Word of God.

That is more than just a "sin" against God.

"Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias. The Lord said to
him in a vision, 'Ananias.' And he said, 'Here I am, Lord.' And the Lord
said to him, 'Rise and go to the street called Straight, and at the
house of Judas look for a man of Tarsus named Saul, for behold, he is
praying, and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay
his hands on him so that he might regain his sight.' But Ananias
answered, 'Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much evil he
has done to your saints at Jerusalem. And here he has authority from the
chief priests to bind all who call on your name.' But the Lord said to
him, 'Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before
the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. For I will show him
how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.' So Ananias departed
and entered the house. And laying his hands on him he said, 'Brother
Saul, the Lord Jesus who appeared to you on the road by which you came
has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the
Holy Spirit.'"
--Acts 9:10-17 (ESV)

"Paul, an apostle—not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ
and God the Father, who raised him from the dead."
--Galatians 1:1 (ESV)

"For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached
by me is not man's gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor
was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ."
--Galatians 1:11-12 (ESV)

Sla#s

Dec 17, 2011, 12:14:46 PM12/17/11
Only amongst the uneducated. The more civilised and educated a country is
the less grip religion has on the minds of the impressionable. The better
educated one is the less likely one is to believe in the supernatural, the
members of the Royal Society (96%) and the American Academy of Science
(93%) are mostly atheist.
Educated, intelligent people are 90% atheist. Doesn't that tell you
something?

And why do you keep going on about perverts? Does it turn you on?
There is far more evidence for perversion amongst the religious than
atheists! Just look at the Southern states of the US, just look at places
like Uganda. Female and male circumcision are religious perversions. I could
go on for pages! Open your eyes FFS!

And as for hating god - do you hate Thor? Do you hate Ra? Do you hate Zeus?

Slatts

John Baker

Dec 17, 2011, 1:34:09 PM12/17/11
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:54:25 -0800 (PST), Loirbaj
<Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

It isn't your imaginary friend we hate, Liarboi. It's you.

Abuse report sent.

JohnN

Dec 17, 2011, 5:56:26 PM12/17/11
I believe him. I read it on the internet.

JohnN

SkyEyes

Dec 18, 2011, 1:04:53 AM12/18/11
We don't hate God, God is a fictional character. Hating God would be
hating Donald Duck.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Paul David Wright

Dec 18, 2011, 1:33:52 AM12/18/11

Paul David Wright

Dec 18, 2011, 1:35:04 AM12/18/11
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in
Yes.
You support hatred and bigoty, evil asshole.

ed wolf

Dec 18, 2011, 1:48:37 AM12/18/11
Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011 07:04:53 UTC+1 schrieb SkyEyes:

> We don't hate God, God is a fictional character. Hating God would be
> hating Donald Duck.

Hating Donald would would be perversion. Hating God
is more like hating Mickey Mouse, that self-righteous
know-it-all always in league with those in power.
It seems the religious use of "pervert" pre-dates
the sexual meaning.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pervert
So originally Loirbajs sentence is even sillier
than it looks.
regards
ed

Doc Smartass

Dec 18, 2011, 7:51:01 PM12/18/11
Waldo Tunnel <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote in news:58a3ad7c-914a-4b84-a4a6-
b64029...@k5g2000pra.googlegroups.com:
What kind of word is QXZZZQX? He even magicked up a "dictionary" entry:

QXZZZQX: (n.) A religious twit with no sense of humor.

I almost bought it. But then I remembered that god doesn't exist.

Loirbaj

Dec 18, 2011, 8:18:47 PM12/18/11
BroilJAB said,
Don't complain to me 'for the illiteracy of the
public'. I finished the 7th grade and damned
proud of it. Look at Dave's thread where he
documents that you losers make yourself look
far more loathesome in: robbing from public
religious displays, trying to sue Christians
who install lighting. That's a good business
plan you have. Start the children out in
loathing and despising you...then wonder why
you have no traction in the public arena, later
on.

Christ did not bear the sins of all mankind, for some
there are who "die in their sins" (John 8:21)
--Hoaxed Scripture by BW Pink ?

Waldo Tunnel

Dec 19, 2011, 6:18:47 AM12/19/11
On Dec 18, 4:51 pm, Doc Smartass <FortbrickG...@yahoobrick.com> wrote:
> Waldo Tunnel <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote in news:58a3ad7c-914a-4b84-a4a6-
> b64029e1b...@k5g2000pra.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Dec 17, 12:54 am, Doc Smartass <FortbrickG...@yahoobrick.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:aeef5d01-8e29-4cf1-a77b-
> >> 0a7e0d486...@ct2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> >> I hate him because he cheated the last time we played "Scrabble."
>
> > And we're supposed to take your word for _that_?
>
> What kind of word is QXZZZQX?

If he pulled those tiles out of his ass it's gotta mean god was on his
side (Or satan).

>He even magicked up a "dictionary" entry:
>
> QXZZZQX: (n.) A religious twit with no sense of humor.

Makes sense to me.

> I almost bought it. But then I remembered that god doesn't exist.

Oh yeah? Explain Xmas then!

Ha! In your face, homo.

Waldo Tunnel

Dec 19, 2011, 6:07:02 AM12/19/11