Is it okay to blame god for all the the bad stuff that happens to me?

Jahnu

Mar 12, 2020, 12:17:58 AM3/12/20

You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
happens to you, who is going to stop you? It’s like, many people like
to reject God because of all the bad things in the world. They say,
how could an almighty God allow all these bad things to happen?

I have even heard of people who became atheists because of some
personal tragedy in their lives. They lament - Oh God, how could you
take my son away? How could you let Holocaust happen?

While they are lamenting in this way, do they ever stop to think, or
even give a crap about someone in China or India losing their sons and
daughters? Do they lament over the poor calves who are abducted from
their mothers and slaughtered every day in automated death-camps? In
fact, every second someone is dying on this planet. Do they lament
over that?

“In relation to the animals, all people are Nazis; for the animals, it
is an eternal Treblinka.” ---Isaac Bashevis Singer (1902-1991)

The Upanishads tell us that God is transcendental to His material
creation. That He is transcendental means He has nothing personal to
do with the workings of material nature. He has arranged nature to
function in a certain way, and after that He doesn’t get involved.

But because He cares, He has issued a user manual to humanity - a
manual on how to operate nature - Bhagavad Gita. So, as the saying
goes - God helps those who help themselves. By reading God’s manual on
life, and acting according to its directions, we shall find that life
will treat us better.

In Bhagavad Gita, God tells us how nature works. He gives us
directions, following which we can live nicely. If, like we do today,
act whimsically treating nature and her inhabitants like crap, we must
be prepared to reap the consequences.

What most of us are reluctant to accept is that whatever good or bad
happens to us in life - it is of our own making. So rather than
blaming God, nature, or the universe for all the bad stuff, actually,
we have only ourselves to blame.

In the material world, nothing happens unfairly or unwarranted to
anyone. Everything is a result of karma - ie. peoples’ activities, and
the reactions to those activities.

When people suffer the reactions to their sinful activities, it’s a
really good thing. The material world is designed to give us the
reactions to our pious and sinful activities, and that is good.

So nobody has to wonder - how come an almighty and good God allows all
these tragedies to befall us? The fact is that God allows mother
Nature to give humanity the exact karmic reactions they deserve for
their evil activities.

When Nature punishes us for the pure hell we put other living entities
through, simply for our own selfish satisfaction. like we do when we
slaughter animals en masse simply to satisfy our taste buds, it’s a
good thing. It’s exactly like it’s meant to be. That’s how God has
designed it.

So next time somebody whines about how cruel the universe is to him,
we should take a look at the slices of a cadaver from a murdered cow
on his dinner-table, and we can know for certain - he gets exactly
what he deserves from the universe.

“As long as there are slaughter-houses, there will be battlefields. A
vegetarian diet is the acid test of humanitarian.” -- Leo Tolstoy

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://www.quora.com/profile/Jahnu-Das

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-n0bbhpaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46rjU_q_cM

Melzzzzz

Mar 12, 2020, 12:32:13 AM3/12/20
On 2020-03-12, Jahnu <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
> happens to you, who is going to stop you? It’s like, many people like
> to reject God because of all the bad things in the world. They say,
> how could an almighty God allow all these bad things to happen?

There is no God, so bad things happen.

> I have even heard of people who became atheists because of some
> personal tragedy in their lives. They lament - Oh God, how could you
> take my son away? How could you let Holocaust happen?
>
> While they are lamenting in this way, do they ever stop to think, or
> even give a crap about someone in China or India losing their sons and
> daughters? Do they lament over the poor calves who are abducted from
> their mothers and slaughtered every day in automated death-camps? In
> fact, every second someone is dying on this planet. Do they lament
> over that?
>
> “In relation to the animals, all people are Nazis; for the animals, it
> is an eternal Treblinka.” ---Isaac Bashevis Singer (1902-1991)
>
> The Upanishads tell us that God is transcendental to His material
> creation. That He is transcendental means He has nothing personal to
> do with the workings of material nature. He has arranged nature to
> function in a certain way, and after that He doesn’t get involved.

In my religion, Demiurg, creator of material world is Evil. Trancedental
God is good.

U ničemu ja ne uživam kao u svom statusu INVALIDA -- Zli Zec
Svi smo svedoci - oko 3 godine intenzivne propagande je dovoljno da jedan narod poludi -- Zli Zec
Na divljem zapadu i nije bilo tako puno nasilja, upravo zato jer su svi
bili naoruzani. -- Mladen Gogala

Jahnu

Mar 12, 2020, 12:50:37 AM3/12/20
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 04:32:11 GMT, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>There is no God, so bad things happen.

--but, but evolution did it

Krishna says:

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I
am unborn and infallible. (Bg 7.25)

Lucifer

Mar 12, 2020, 2:31:37 AM3/12/20
It's never OK to blame an imaginary nothing.

Jahnu

Mar 12, 2020, 9:49:42 PM3/12/20
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:31:31 +1100, Lucifer
<LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>It's never OK to blame an imaginary nothing.

Shukadeva Goswami says:

The citizens will suffer greatly from cold, wind, heat, rain and snow.
They will be further tormented by quarrels, hunger, thirst, disease
and severe anxiety. --SB 12.2.10

Harry Krishna

Mar 18, 2020, 3:57:03 PM3/18/20
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:47:52 +0530, Jahnu <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
>happens to you, who is going to stop you?

In your case, the problem can be found between your chair and your
keyboard. You're welcome.

Jahnu

Mar 18, 2020, 9:41:22 PM3/18/20
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:56:59 -0400, Harry Krishna
<op...@pearpimples.com> wrote:

>In your case, the problem can be found between your chair and your
>keyboard. You're welcome.

The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.

Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities. Of course, the public don’t witness these crimes, because
the actual slaughter takes place behind thick walls, and no one,
except the workers in the slaughter-house, are allowed to see what’s
actually going on.

Even more insidious and evil than the slaughter itself, is the modern
propaganda machine, making people think, that to eat meat is the
normal and accepted way of life. People don’t even see anything wrong
with such a life-style.

So, to rid the world of this evil, two things are needed - an
immediate close-down of all slaughter-houses, and educating the
general public in the higher values of life, so that they may realize
the great sin that lies in supporting the meat-industry.

If slaughterhouses had glass walls the whole world would be
vegetarian." —Linda McCartney

If anyone wants to save the planet, all they have to do is just stop
eating meat. That's the single most important thing you can do. It's
staggering when you think about it. Vegetarianism takes care of so
many things in one shot: ecology, famine, cruelty. —Paul McCartney

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is
concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson

Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of
character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to
animals cannot be a good man” –-Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all
evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still
savages. –-Thomas A. Edison, inventor and scientist

You're not an environmentalist if you eat meat. —James Cameron,
Hollywod Director

As far as eating is concerned, humans are the most stupid animal on
the planet. We kill billions of wild animals to protect the animals
that we eat. We are destroying our environment to feed the animals
that we eat. We spend more time, money and resources fattening up the
animals that we eat, than we do feeding humans who are dying of
hunger. The greatest irony of this is that after all the expenses of
raising these animals, we eat them; and they kill us slowly... And
rather than recognize this madness, we torture and murder millions of
other animals to find cure to diseases caused by eating animals in the
first place. -- Mike Anderson

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival
of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet"
--Albert Einstein

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation and have treated our
distant cousins in fur and feather so badly that, beyond doubt, if
they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the devil in
human form." —William Ralph

To a man whose mind is free there is something even more intolerable
in the sufferings of animals than in the sufferings of man. For with
the latter it is at least admitted that suffering is evil and that the
man who causes it is a criminal. But thousands of animals are
uselessly butchered every day without a shadow of remorse. If any man
were to refer to it, he would be thought ridiculous. And that is the
unpardonable crime." —Romain Rolland, author, Nobel Prize 1915

I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race in
its gradual improvement to leave off eating animals. — Henry David
Thoreau

People often say that humans have always eaten animals as if this is a
justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we
should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since
this has also been done since the earliest of times." —Isaac Bashevis
Singer, author, Nobel Prize 1978

Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is -
whether its victim is human or animal - we cannot expect things to be
much better in this world... We cannot have peace among men whose
hearts delight in killing any living creature. By every act that
glorifies or even tolerates such moronic delight in killing we set
back the progress of humanity." —Rachel Carson

Harry Krishna

Mar 19, 2020, 1:42:37 PM3/19/20
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 07:11:19 +0530, Jahnu <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:56:59 -0400, Harry Krishna
><op...@pearpimples.com> wrote:
>
>>In your case, the problem can be found between your chair and your
>>keyboard. You're welcome.
>
>The most prevailing evil in modern society is

The Internet providing a forum for every crank, crackpot, and kook to
make a public fool of themself. You're "Exhibit A".

Jahnu

Mar 19, 2020, 8:15:12 PM3/19/20
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:42:33 -0400, Harry Krishna
<op...@pearpimples.com> wrote:

>The Internet providing a forum for every crank, crackpot, and kook to
>make a public fool of themself. You're "Exhibit A".

Hey, Hairy, I had no idea you were writig your biography :D

But, seriously, who would want to read about an unthinking,
uneducated, redneck piece of shit like you?

Krishna says:

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg 7.15 )

Harry Krishna

Mar 20, 2020, 1:09:02 PM3/20/20
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 05:45:08 +0530, Jahnu <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:42:33 -0400, Harry Krishna
><op...@pearpimples.com> wrote:
>
>>The Internet providing a forum for every crank, crackpot, and kook to
>>make a public fool of themself. You're "Exhibit A".
>
>Hey, Hairy, I had no idea you were writig your biography

You have no idea about so many things. But yes, I am. This particular
chapter is called "How to make a Hare Krishna look like an idiot".
(The answer is to stand aside and let him do all the work for you.)

Syd M.

Mar 20, 2020, 3:41:38 PM3/20/20
On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 8:15:12 PM UTC-4, Jahnu wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:42:33 -0400, Harry Krishna
> <op...@pearpimples.com> wrote:
>
> >The Internet providing a forum for every crank, crackpot, and kook to
> >make a public fool of themself. You're "Exhibit A".
>
> Hey, Hairy, I had no idea you were writig your biography :D
>
> But, seriously, who would want to read about an unthinking,
> uneducated, redneck piece of shit like you?
>
> Krishna says:

Nothing, because he does not exist.

PDW

Davej

Mar 20, 2020, 5:02:59 PM3/20/20
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 11:17:58 PM UTC-5, Jahnu wrote:
> You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
> happens to you...

Blame the people who cause trouble -- such as the perpetual liars.

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 20, 2020, 5:19:05 PM3/20/20
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:02:56 -0700 (PDT), Davej <gal...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Which includes religionists who refuse to live and let live,

Cloud Hobbit

Mar 20, 2020, 5:41:16 PM3/20/20
Its pretty stupid to blame imaginary beings for your misfortune.

Oh, I couldn't help being a Dipshit, the Wizard of Oz cursed me.

Same difference.

Jahnu

Mar 20, 2020, 7:09:29 PM3/20/20
wrote:

>Blame the people who cause trouble -- such as the perpetual liars.

Hey Jydedreng, du burde beskylde din mor for, at du er så snotdum :D

Prøv bare at se, Gud har forudsagt undermennesker som dig.

Krishna says:

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg 7.15 )

Jahnu

Mar 20, 2020, 7:41:24 PM3/20/20
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:08:56 -0400, Hairy Cunt went:

>bitch moan whine

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt.

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know.

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and
of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego --
all together these eight constitute My separated material energies.

Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior
energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting
the resources of this material, inferior nature.

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that
is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain
that I am both the origin and the dissolution.

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything
rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.

--Bhagavad Gita 7.1-7

michellemalkingmail.com

Mar 20, 2020, 10:14:43 PM3/20/20
On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 12:17:58 AM UTC-4, Jahnu wrote:
> You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
> happens to you, who is going to stop you? It’s like, many people like
> to reject God because of all the bad things in the world. They say,
> how could an almighty God allow all these bad things to happen?
>
> I have even heard of people who became atheists because of some
> personal tragedy in their lives. They lament - Oh God, how could you
> take my son away? How could you let Holocaust happen?
>
> While they are lamenting in this way, do they ever stop to think, or
> even give a crap about someone in China or India losing their sons and
> daughters? Do they lament over the poor calves who are abducted from
> their mothers and slaughtered every day in automated death-camps? In
> fact, every second someone is dying on this planet. Do they lament
> over that

The question in this thread's title is a religious one and does not belong in an atheist newsgroup.

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 20, 2020, 10:53:00 PM3/20/20
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:14:40 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
<malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 12:17:58 AM UTC-4, Jahnu wrote:
>> You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
>> happens to you, who is going to stop you? It’s like, many people like
>> to reject God because of all the bad things in the world. They say,
>> how could an almighty God allow all these bad things to happen?

Yet another of the raving loonie theist's neverending stream of
personal lies about those not gullible enough to believe his bullshit.

>> I have even heard of people who became atheists because of some
>> personal tragedy in their lives. They lament - Oh God, how could you
>> take my son away? How could you let Holocaust happen?

WHAT FUCKING GOD?

>> While they are lamenting in this way, do they ever stop to think, or
>> even give a crap about someone in China or India losing their sons and
>> daughters? Do they lament over the poor calves who are abducted from
>> their mothers and slaughtered every day in automated death-camps? In
>> fact, every second someone is dying on this planet. Do they lament
>> over that

Idiot.

>The question in this thread's title is a religious one and does not belong in
>an atheist newsgroup.

The psychopath knows, and is just trying to annoy.

michellemalkingmail.com

Mar 21, 2020, 12:57:40 AM3/21/20
Of course. He's just a mooch living off the Krishna Hippy Hops who has
a lot of time on his hands, so he trolls. He doesn't have the brains to
do anything else.

Jahnu

Mar 21, 2020, 9:30:58 PM3/21/20
<malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The question in this thread's title is a religious one and does not belong in an atheist newsgroup.

I deside what belongs here, ok, Blondie?

Descarte said - I think, therefore I am.

I like the Vedic version better - because I suffer and enjoy, I know I
exist.

Krishna says:

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. (Bg 2.12)

As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood
to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at
death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change. (Bg 2.13)

michellemalkingmail.com

Mar 22, 2020, 5:25:33 AM3/22/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 9:30:58 PM UTC-4, Jahnu wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:14:40 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
> <malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The question in this thread's title is a religious one and does not belong in an atheist newsgroup.
>
> I deside what belongs here, ok, Blondie?

Hey, you're the Dane. Your hair should be blonde, if you have any
left. Plus, you decide nothing in alt.atheism. You only speak for
your moochie self.

> Descarte said - I think, therefore I am.
>
> I like the Vedic version better - because I suffer and enjoy, I know I
> exist.

You think about suffering too much. You enjoy thinking about other
people than yourself suffering. Anyone who disagrees with you.

Yap Honghor

Mar 22, 2020, 5:32:07 AM3/22/20
On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 12:17:58 PM UTC+8, Jahnu wrote:
> You are free to blame anyone or anything for all the bad stuff that
> happens to you, who is going to stop you? It’s like, many people like
> to reject God because of all the bad things in the world. They say,
> how could an almighty God allow all these bad things to happen?

So, you allow me to blame your Krishna, or the pixie of Christianity?

The bad things...quakes, floods, diseases and etc are mostly beyond the capabilities of human, so naturally are creation of your pixie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yap Honghor

Mar 22, 2020, 5:36:30 AM3/22/20
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 9:30:58 AM UTC+8, Jahnu wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:14:40 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
> <malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The question in this thread's title is a religious one and does not belong in an atheist newsgroup.
>
> I deside what belongs here, ok, Blondie?
>

> Descarte said - I think, therefore I am.
>
> I like the Vedic version better - because I suffer and enjoy, I know I
> exist.

Who cares what you like, suffer or enjoy....

Harry Krishna

Mar 23, 2020, 1:21:12 PM3/23/20
On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 05:11:22 +0530, Jahnu <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:08:56 -0400, Hairy Cunt went:
>
>>bitch moan whine
>
>Krishna says:

Nothing. He's not real. Grow the fuck up.

Jahnu

Mar 23, 2020, 8:07:44 PM3/23/20
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 02:36:26 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Who cares what you like, suffer or enjoy....

You care what you suffer or enjoy, retard.

And in your case it's going to be mostly misery.

The world is headed for destruction, for the simple reason that time
erodes and destroys everything. Most people live as if there is no
tomorrow, but time is relentless - it steals away anyone’s hope for
lasting happiness and satisfaction.

That’s why, if we are a little thoughtful, we should begin to
understand that we don't belong here. As we become older in this life
we will realize that without exception everything turns into misery,
sorrow and frustration. Even if we are enjoying to the max, disease,
old age and death always get us in the end.

This would be a depressing realization if there were no positive
alternative, but there is. When you add Krishna to your life and begin
practicing devotion to Him, all this other stuff - family, friends,
society, all your loved ones become as significant as the autumn
leaves rattling in the wind, for the security and bliss you discover
in Krishna's service makes everything else pale in comparison.

-- but, but, that's being defeatist and irresponsible, I hear someone
object.

On the contrary, it is defeatist and irresponsible to surrender to
disease, old age, and death. To explain it away by saying, there is
nothing you can do about it, anyway. God Himself tells you, you can
get out of the ocean of birth and death - to not pay any heed to that,
now, THAT's defeatist and irresponsible.

It is defeatist because you surrender to nature's powers, and it is
irresponsible, because the sole prerogative of the human life-form is
for the soul to get out of samsara - the endless cycle of birth and
death. To not take advantage of that rare opportunity is
irresponsible.

--but, but who will take care of the family, if everyone just goes
off, dresses in sheets and chants mantras?

Family? First of all, one doesn't exclude the other. To practice
devotion to Krishna does not mean you can't take care of your family.
Rather, you can take better care, it's just not the ultimate goal in
life, anymore. And secondly, everyone in the material world takes care
of their families. Ants, cockroaches, cats and dogs and cows take care
of their families. Family is being taken care of in any life-form. In
the modern culture, it is being hailed as some kind of noble,
unassailable, holy principle - the ultimate goal in life one must
stick to, no matter what. Family is God.

The fact is, however, that if humans are just another life-form that
popped out of the evolutionary process, there is nothing more noble or
exquisite about a mother strolling her infant down 5th Avenue in a
pushchair, than an ant carrying an egg home to its nest.

This human life-form is a rare and unique opportunity for the soul to
gain real knowledge that will allow him to get out of the material
world once and for all.

Therefore Lord Brahma says:

One attains the human form of life after transmigrating through
8,400,000 species by the process of gradual evolution. That human life
is spoiled for those conceited fools who do not take shelter of the
lotus feet of Govinda.

--Brahma-vaivarta Purana

Yap Honghor

Mar 23, 2020, 8:26:43 PM3/23/20
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 8:07:44 AM UTC+8, Jahnu wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 02:36:26 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
> <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Who cares what you like, suffer or enjoy....
>
> You care what you suffer or enjoy, retard.

I am talking about you.

> And in your case it's going to be mostly misery.

Just like the way you can't find your pixie, so you wank instead?

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 24, 2020, 2:24:48 AM3/24/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:26:37 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 8:07:44 AM UTC+8, Jahnu wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 02:36:26 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
>> <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Who cares what you like, suffer or enjoy....
>>
>> You care what you suffer or enjoy, retard.
>
>I am talking about you.
>>
>> And in your case it's going to be mostly misery.
>
>Just like the way you can't find your pixie, so you wank instead?

He's his own right hand man.

Jahnu

Mar 24, 2020, 11:59:02 PM3/24/20
<hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am talking about you.

Seriously, Yappy, who gives shit what you yap about?

Krishna says:

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. (Bg 10.8)

The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully
devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss
from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me. (Bg
10.9)

To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give
the understanding by which they can come to Me. (Bg 10.10)

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with
the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
(Bhagavad Gita 10.11)