What does it mean if someone has a Y Chromosome?

Amazing Answers

Jan 27, 2019, 9:43:16 PM1/27/19
Please explain. Use science.

Amazing Answers

Jan 27, 2019, 9:56:02 PM1/27/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:43:16 PM UTC-8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> Please explain. Use science.

Yes, use science.

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2019, 10:17:10 PM1/27/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
==
> Please explain. Use science.

I provided you with two links where biologists discuss exactly that.

If you can't even be bothered to read them, then I can't be bothered
to spend several pages typing in what they said for your benefit.

Oko

Amazing Answers

Jan 27, 2019, 10:21:09 PM1/27/19
The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2019, 10:26:23 PM1/27/19
Which part of "if you can't even be bothered, then I won't put myself out further for you?" is giving you difficulty?

Genome and gender cannot be summed up in 15 words. Nor am I a biologist.

So I directed you to people who are, and who can.

Go get educated or do not; it's up to you.

If you're actually interested, you will. If you're just here to provoke and annoy, you won't.

Oko

Amazing Answers

Jan 27, 2019, 10:36:14 PM1/27/19
Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?

Marvin Sebourn

Jan 27, 2019, 10:52:18 PM1/27/19
Y are you too lazy to find this out for yourself?

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

_V_infernalis_

Jan 27, 2019, 11:16:05 PM1/27/19
He thinks he's being Yly asking it like that.

He's not.

> Marvin Sebourn
> osugeo...@aol.com

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 12:08:14 AM1/28/19
I already know. I just want to know if you know. But seems you don't know.

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 12:57:29 AM1/28/19
do you know?

Meteorite Debris

Jan 28, 2019, 1:04:10 AM1/28/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:43:13 -0800 (PST) that great scribe Amazing
Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> did eloquently articulate the
following for our appraisal:

> Please explain. Use science.

Time for a birds and the bees story.

--
______
\ /

alt.atheism #1417 Meteorite Debris
https://meteoritedebris.blogspot.com/

An atheist is someone who has no invisible means of support.

When God acts in accordance with his nature God is
good and does good. When God acts in ways contrary
to his nature then he is moving in mysterious ways.

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 1:11:54 AM1/28/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:04:10 PM UTC-8, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:43:13 -0800 (PST) that great scribe Amazing
> Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> did eloquently articulate the
> following for our appraisal:
> >
> > Please explain. Use science.
>
> Time for a birds and the bees story.

Please do not do that.

Just tell us what it does. OK? Use science.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 28, 2019, 1:16:19 AM1/28/19
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:34:03 +1030, Meteorite Debris
<W...@whoknows.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:43:13 -0800 (PST) that great scribe Amazing
>Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> did eloquently articulate the
>following for our appraisal:
>>
>> Please explain. Use science.
>
>Time for a birds and the bees story.

"Daddy, Daddy..."

"Yes, son?"

"Mummy said I should ask you about the birds and the bees."

"Well, son, you remember when we drove to the city for the weekend,
how we picked up those two women in the bar and how we took them back
to the hotel room?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well, the birds and the bees do that, too."

Atlatl Axolotl

Jan 28, 2019, 1:42:55 AM1/28/19
"An example of what the Y chromosome does"?

One example? Sure: it carries the AMELY gene. The Y isoform of the AMELX gene.
It encodes for amelogenin, which is involved in the formation of dental enamel.

AxoAtl

John Locke

Jan 28, 2019, 1:56:43 AM1/28/19
..heh, heh...good one Chris.

Siri Cruise

Jan 28, 2019, 4:23:58 AM1/28/19
In article <4bd3a410-4a24-42f2...@googlegroups.com>,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

vtand...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 4:27:50 AM1/28/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:43:16 PM UTC-8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> Please explain. Use science.

It means he is a male. Females have two as XX
Males have XY

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 8:35:52 AM1/28/19
You speak too hard for some to understand.

JWS

Jan 28, 2019, 8:57:24 AM1/28/19
It's the chromosome that you do not have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qrCtDeXf4

Yap Honghor

Jan 28, 2019, 9:05:03 AM1/28/19
So, a donkey like you can't read what Oko had posted????

Yap Honghor

Jan 28, 2019, 9:06:28 AM1/28/19
He does not know your donkey language, so can't explain!!!!!!

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 9:11:54 AM1/28/19
You contributed unnecessary verbiage to the discussion. Use logic.

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 9:12:32 AM1/28/19
I don't have donkey language. Perhaps you do.

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 9:18:37 AM1/28/19
You have trouble understanding when it comes to pertinence.

Hollis Brown Jr.

Jan 28, 2019, 9:53:12 AM1/28/19
Please be honest. If you already knew, logic tells us you would not have started the thread "Do they have a Y gene?" You tried to delete the evidence of that, but you failed.

Honesty and logic. Try them out some time!

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 10:05:59 AM1/28/19
because that tread was no good.This is the one to replace it. How about keeping to the topic, OK?

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 10:40:21 AM1/28/19
you need to speak.

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 10:44:44 AM1/28/19
You have filled up several encyclopedia sets over the years typing, yours is a ludicrous assertion.

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 10:45:07 AM1/28/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:26:23 PM UTC-5, Oko Tillo wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, Oko Tillo wrote:
> > > On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
> > > ==
> ==
> > >
> > > I provided you with two links where biologists discuss exactly that.
> > >
> > > If you can't even be bothered to read them, then I can't be bothered
> > > to spend several pages typing in what they said for your benefit.
> > >

> > > Oko
> >
> > The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
>
> Which part of "if you can't even be bothered, then I won't put myself out further for you?" is giving you difficulty?
>
> Genome and gender cannot be summed up in 15 words. Nor am I a biologist.

stop lying

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 10:45:50 AM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:04:10 AM UTC-5, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:43:13 -0800 (PST) that great scribe Amazing
> Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> did eloquently articulate the
> following for our appraisal:
> >
> > Please explain. Use science.
>
> Time for a birds and the bees story.

time for a 'the birds and the bees' story

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 10:54:27 AM1/28/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 9:56:02 PM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:43:16 PM UTC-8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> > Please explain. Use science.
>
> Yes, use science.

your nym must refer to the answers people give in response to you.

quite extraordinary!

Amazing Answers

Jan 28, 2019, 11:10:40 AM1/28/19
Depends on what you mean. The atheists gave no answers so that's amazing?

Atlatl Axolotl

Jan 28, 2019, 11:16:38 AM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:18:37 AM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:42:55 PM UTC-8, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:

aa
> > > Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
> >
> > "An example of what the Y chromosome does"?
> >
> > One example? Sure: it carries the AMELY gene. The Y isoform of the AMELX gene.
> > It encodes for amelogenin, which is involved in the formation of dental enamel.
> >

> > AxoAtl
>
> You have trouble understanding when it comes to pertinence.

Really? Not having teeth wouldn't bother you?

It certainly would me. I find my teeth quite pertinent. Several times a day in fact.

AA

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2019, 2:55:01 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:18:37 AM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:42:55 PM UTC-8, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:

==
> > > Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
> >
> > "An example of what the Y chromosome does"?
> >
> > One example? Sure: it carries the AMELY gene. The Y isoform of the AMELX gene.
> > It encodes for amelogenin, which is involved in the formation of dental enamel.
> >

> > AxoAtl
>
> You have trouble understanding when it comes to pertinence.

Is that right? You ask a completely open ended question, specifying not one thing beyond
"What does it mean...", and then when someone gives you an answer,
it's somehow not "pertinent" because it wasn't the mysterious answer you wanted?

Why the game playing? Why are you timid about asking exactly what you mean?
It looks like my "just here to provoke and annoy" was on target.

You can stop playing cutesy and come out and actually discuss, or you can keep
playing silly games. Up to you.

Oko

JTEM

Jan 28, 2019, 2:57:40 PM1/28/19
Amazing Answers wrote:
> Please explain. Use science.

It means they are male, BECAUSE SCIENCE!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/182360025033

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 28, 2019, 3:08:03 PM1/28/19
If you have an X and a Y chromosome you are male.

If you have 2 X chromosomes you are female.

https://www.genome.gov/26524120/chromosomes-fact-sheet/#al-2

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 3:15:10 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-5, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> If you have an X and a Y chromosome you are male.
>
> If you have 2 X chromosomes you are female.

According to mr answers, this wasn't directed at you.
Amazing it took you 17 hours to come up with an answer.
Someone want to grade it for him?

Ted

Jan 28, 2019, 4:20:45 PM1/28/19
Amazing Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:52:18 PM UTC-8, Marvin Sebourn wrote:

>>> Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
>>
>> Y are you too lazy to find this out for yourself?
>>
>> Marvin Sebourn
>> osugeo...@aol.com
>
> I already know. I just want to know if you know. But seems you don't know.

You're such a clueless shit-head, Assdroid.

drlmc...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 4:25:17 PM1/28/19
i dont know if he is or isnt. how do you know that?

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2019, 4:31:14 PM1/28/19
Well well well -- lookie who's back: Mr. "you're all sockpuppets" Yost hisownself.

Oko

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 4:33:52 PM1/28/19
no, not everyone, just most everyone

Ted

Jan 28, 2019, 4:40:07 PM1/28/19
Escaped from the funny farm.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 4:56:42 PM1/28/19
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:36:14 PM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:26:23 PM UTC-8, Oko Tillo wrote:
> > ==

> > > The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
> >
> > Which part of "if you can't even be bothered, then I won't put myself out further for you?" is giving you difficulty?
> >
> > Genome and gender cannot be summed up in 15 words. Nor am I a biologist.
> >
> > So I directed you to people who are, and who can.
> >
> > Go get educated or do not; it's up to you.
> >
> > If you're actually interested, you will. If you're just here to provoke and annoy, you won't.
> >

> > Oko
>
> Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?

It's a sex chromosome usually only found in males. It determines a baby's
sex. Why? Did you lose your Y chromosome or isn't it working?

I answered your questions in only 14 words, by the way.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:01:53 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 12:57:29 AM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:16:05 PM UTC-8, _V_infernalis_ wrote:

> > > Y are you too lazy to find this out for yourself?
> >
> > He thinks he's being Yly asking it like that.
> >
> > He's not.
> >

> do you know?

We all know, John Monkeyboi. It's common high school biology. Didn't you
attend high school?

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:05:39 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:04:10 AM UTC-5, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:43:13 -0800 (PST) that great scribe Amazing
> Answers <Astero...@yahoo.com> did eloquently articulate the
> following for our appraisal:
> >
> > Please explain. Use science.
>
> Time for a birds and the bees story.

That's too late for him, and the poor dummy's only in his 30s. He probably
considers high school biology to be pornographic.

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:11:00 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:40:07 PM UTC-5, Ted wrote:

> Escaped from the funny farm.

is that why you laugh at insulting people here?

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:21:32 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 8:35:52 AM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:27:50 AM UTC-8, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:43:16 PM UTC-8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> > > Please explain. Use science.
> >
> > It means he is a male. Females have two as XX
> > Males have XY
>
> You speak too hard for some to understand.

No, he doesn't. If you need a simpler explanation, just say so. Plus the expression 'speak too hard' is terrible grammar. Couldn't you have said that his explanation was possibly too advanced for some people to understand?

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:24:58 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 9:11:54 AM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:05:03 AM UTC-8, Yap Honghor wrote:

> > > The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
> >
> > So, a donkey like you can't read what Oko had posted????
>
> You contributed unnecessary verbiage to the discussion. Use logic.

Why? You never do. All you do is tell people to use logic which you never do
or blather about emotions that you'll never understand, since you obviously suppress your own.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 28, 2019, 5:27:52 PM1/28/19
Your words are too long for him.

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2019, 5:36:24 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 3:11:00 PM UTC-7, tathe...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:40:07 PM UTC-5, Ted wrote:

===

> > Escaped from the funny farm.
>
> is that why you laugh at insulting people here?

Insulting people deserve to be laughed at. Artie/Bruno, Duke, Michael Christ, JTEM...

You.

All those insulting people. Definitely do laugh at them.

It's for their own good.

Oko

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:41:57 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 9:18:37 AM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:42:55 PM UTC-8, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:

> > > Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
> >
> > "An example of what the Y chromosome does"?
> >
> > One example? Sure: it carries the AMELY gene. The Y isoform of the AMELX gene.
> > It encodes for amelogenin, which is involved in the formation of dental enamel.
>
> You have trouble understanding when it comes to pertinence.

Was his scientific response, which you requested, beyond your
discursive faculty? Or did you only mean male offspring? If
you have specified bounds, please say so.

drlmc...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:48:40 PM1/28/19

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:36:24 PM UTC-5, Oko Tillo wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 3:11:00 PM UTC-7, tathe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:40:07 PM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
> >

> ===
>
> > > Escaped from the funny farm.
> >
> > is that why you laugh at insulting people here?
>
> Insulting people deserve to be laughed at.

you insult people

then laugh at them

you laugh at your insulting people here

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:52:26 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:40:21 AM UTC-5, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:57:24 AM UTC-8, JWS wrote:

> > > You speak too hard for some to understand.
> >
> > It's the chromosome that you do not have.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qrCtDeXf4
>
> you need to speak.

On a printed page? You need to cogitate. You know, consider what you write.

Intelligence

Jan 28, 2019, 5:55:22 PM1/28/19
maybe they have inventions for those who are needing that

https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:59:59 PM1/28/19
That's been John Monkeyboi's only reason for trolling in alt.atheism for
many years. He tries to be clever, but it never works out the way he
hopes it will.

Intelligence

Jan 28, 2019, 6:02:07 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:59:59 PM UTC-5, malkinm...@gmail.com wrote:

> He tries to be clever, but it never works out the way he
> hopes it will.

So you are the fraud who pretends to be in charge of alt.atheism?

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 6:03:28 PM1/28/19
A new troll of many names has arrived. Just another nym or several to block.

Intelligence

Jan 28, 2019, 6:06:15 PM1/28/19
incredible job you seem to have done here

seems like a circus or side show

block? you think that plan will work?

LOL

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 6:11:33 PM1/28/19
> no, not everyone, just most everyone

I wonder how long this Mikey will sound semi-lucid.

Intelligence

Jan 28, 2019, 6:19:41 PM1/28/19
you are in charge of this place, yet do not acknowledge sockpuppets.
I see half the problem right now

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 9:39:24 PM1/28/19
That was deliberate for the benefit of John McCoy.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 9:43:47 PM1/28/19
They do. But, John McCoy's disabilities aren't physical.
Neither are yours, Mikey Yost.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 9:45:04 PM1/28/19
I knew it wouldn't be long before you started on that again, Mikey Yost.
You have no originality. You never have.

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 9:58:46 PM1/28/19
For instance?

> Neither are yours, Mikey Yost.

I do not have disabilities.
You seem to have plenty of maladies.

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 9:59:20 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 9:45:04 PM UTC-5, malkinm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:02:07 PM UTC-5, Intelligence wrote:
> > On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:59:59 PM UTC-5, malkinm...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > He tries to be clever, but it never works out the way he
> > > hopes it will.
> >
> > So you are the fraud who pretends to be in charge of alt.atheism?
>
> I knew it wouldn't be long before you started on that again
> You have no originality. You never have.

I don't see that as a denial.

vtand...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 12:20:59 PM1/29/19
That loony bitch actually accused me of trying to "rule" alt.atheism.

grimpote...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 12:38:37 PM1/29/19
A bit literal minded, are we?

QO

Malte Runz

Jan 29, 2019, 5:00:56 PM1/29/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:21:05 -0800 (PST), Amazing Answers
<Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, Oko Tillo wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
>> ==
>> > Please explain. Use science.
>>
>> I provided you with two links where biologists discuss exactly that.
>>
>> If you can't even be bothered to read them, then I can't be bothered
>> to spend several pages typing in what they said for your benefit.
>>

>> Oko
>
>The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?

Not everything can be dumbed down to a level where you can sorta kinda
get the gist. Read the damned links if you want to learn.

But that's not your thing. You hate science because it proves you
wrong 100% of the time. You just want to play games and deny that the
science exists because you have done everything you can to avoid being
confronted with it.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Jan 29, 2019, 5:05:02 PM1/29/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:26:20 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, Oko Tillo wrote:
>> > On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
>> > ==
>==
>> >
>> > I provided you with two links where biologists discuss exactly that.
>> >
>> > If you can't even be bothered to read them, then I can't be bothered
>> > to spend several pages typing in what they said for your benefit.
>> >

>> > Oko
>>
>> The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
>
>Which part of "if you can't even be bothered, then I won't put myself out further for you?" is giving you difficulty?
>
>Genome and gender cannot be summed up in 15 words. ...

Which is everything he wanted to hear. Now he can claim that
scientists know jack about chromosomes and genes and that proves that
godidit. Yes, he is that primitive.

> ... Nor am I a biologist.

Even if you were he'd reach the conclusion I outlined above.

>So I directed you to people who are, and who can.
>
>Go get educated or do not; it's up to you.
>
>If you're actually interested, you will.

He's not.

> If you're just here to provoke and annoy, you won't.

It is no longer a hypothetical situation.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Jan 29, 2019, 5:09:16 PM1/29/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:08:11 -0800 (PST), Amazing Answers
<Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:52:18 PM UTC-8, Marvin Sebourn wrote:

>> > Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
>>
>> Y are you too lazy to find this out for yourself?
>>
>> Marvin Sebourn
>> osugeo...@aol.com
>
>I already know. ...

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA....

> ... I just want to know if you know. ...

Bullshit. You are not... properly equipped to be able to determine if
somebody actually knows his stuff.

> ... But seems you don't know.

Called it!

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Jan 29, 2019, 5:19:33 PM1/29/19
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:57:21 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:35:52 AM UTC-6, Amazing Answers wrote:
>> >
>> > It means he is a male. Females have two as XX
>> > Males have XY
>>
>> You speak too hard for some to understand.
>
>It's the chromosome that you do not have.

I'm inclined to think he has two or three too many.

(No links to 'xyyyy syndrome', because the images are really hard to
look at.)

--
Malte Runz

Oko Tillo

Jan 29, 2019, 6:22:59 PM1/29/19
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 3:19:33 PM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:57:21 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
> wrote:

> >> You speak too hard for some to understand.

===
> >It's the chromosome that you do not have.
>
> I'm inclined to think he has two or three too many.
>
> (No links to 'xyyyy syndrome', because the images are really hard to
> look at.)

But hey: if he were XXY, he could be a male tortoiseshell. And they're pretty cute.

(he'd have to also be a cat. I think that's above his pay grade)

(he'd additionally be sterile, which ... well, write your own jokes)

Oko

Peter Pan

Jan 29, 2019, 6:43:36 PM1/29/19
Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:21:05 -0800 (PST), Amazing Answers
> <Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, Oko Tillo wrote:
> >> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
> >> ==
> >>
> >> I provided you with two links where biologists discuss exactly that.
> >>
> >> If you can't even be bothered to read them, then I can't be bothered
> >> to spend several pages typing in what they said for your benefit.
> >>

> >> Oko
> >
> >The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
>
> Not everything can be dumbed down to a level where you can sorta kinda
> get the gist. Read the damned links if you want to learn.

A7 wants everything in video presentations. Reading is
just too hard.

Atlatl Axolotl

Jan 29, 2019, 7:17:16 PM1/29/19
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 4:43:36 PM UTC-7, Peter Pan wrote:
> Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:21:05 -0800 (PST), Amazing Answers
> > <Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?

aa
> > Not everything can be dumbed down to a level where you can sorta kinda
> > get the gist. Read the damned links if you want to learn.
>
> A7 wants everything in video presentations. Reading is
> just too hard.

Heh. He once said he didn't believe in plate subduction, he wanted proof.

So I gave him five -- count `em, five -- links to how tectonic plates are
visualized using tomography and how their movements are measured using GPS.

His response?

"How about I do not check out links?"

together with accusing me of being "lazy".

He likes to challenge. Having his challenges answered? Not so much.

Just as in this thread.

AtlAxo

tathe...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 7:20:17 PM1/29/19
someone trying to keep you on your toes? that is the exact opposite of what someone should be doing with you

%

Jan 29, 2019, 7:28:44 PM1/29/19
i'll make sure i do it twice as much then

Yap Honghor

Jan 29, 2019, 9:07:28 PM1/29/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:11:54 PM UTC+8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:05:03 AM UTC-8, Yap Honghor wrote:

> > > The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
> >
> > So, a donkey like you can't read what Oko had posted????
>
> You contributed unnecessary verbiage to the discussion. Use logic.

I use logic to knock you on your donkey head....

Yap Honghor

Jan 29, 2019, 9:08:27 PM1/29/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 10:18:37 PM UTC+8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:42:55 PM UTC-8, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:

> > > Just tell me what it means. Just give an example of what the chromosome does. OK?
> >
> > "An example of what the Y chromosome does"?
> >
> > One example? Sure: it carries the AMELY gene. The Y isoform of the AMELX gene.
> > It encodes for amelogenin, which is involved in the formation of dental enamel.
> >

> > AxoAtl
>
> You have trouble understanding when it comes to pertinence.

Your donkey brain cannot understand things...

Malte Runz

Jan 30, 2019, 6:30:08 AM1/30/19
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:43:32 +0800, Peter Pan <p...@172.16.1.1> wrote:

>Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:21:05 -0800 (PST), Amazing Answers
>> <Astero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >The question wasn't directed toward those people, but to you. See if you can answer the question using 15 words. Use science, OK?
>>
>> Not everything can be dumbed down to a level where you can sorta kinda
>> get the gist. Read the damned links if you want to learn.
>
>A7 wants everything in video presentations. Reading is
>just too hard.

There might be [shiver] footnotes... [aaaarrrghhh].

--
Malte Runz

Malcolm McMahon

Jan 30, 2019, 12:01:20 PM1/30/19
On Monday, 28 January 2019 09:27:50 UTC, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 6:43:16 PM UTC-8, Amazing Answers wrote:
> > Please explain. Use science.
>
> It means he is a male. Females have two as XX
> Males have XY

Or, rarely, YY.

But it's not 100% definite.

Try https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/klinefelters-syndrome/

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2019, 2:12:27 PM1/30/19
It works for me. I don't have to see your nonsense more than once.

malkinm...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2019, 2:16:08 PM1/30/19
Hells, Mikey, I don't acknowledge you. If anyone else wants to,
that's their choice.

Intelligence

Jan 30, 2019, 2:52:23 PM1/30/19
so it was your intent to lead this newsgroup to destruction. Gotcha

non atheists may not mind, but real atheists might.

i certainly object to you ruining things wherever you get your foot in the door

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 30, 2019, 4:18:18 PM1/30/19
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:16:05 -0800 (PST), "malkinm...@gmail.com"
<malkinm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hells, Mikey, I don't acknowledge you. If anyone else wants to,
>that's their choice.

YY U R,
YY U B.
I C U R.
YY 4 Me

Alex W.

Jan 30, 2019, 4:33:36 PM1/30/19
Klinefelter comes with XXY and is part of a group of genetic conditions
that come under the heading of "trisomy", the most common of which is
Down's Syndrome.

Peter Pan

Jan 30, 2019, 8:03:31 PM1/30/19
Footnotes can be surgically removed. That's why god
invented lawn edgers.