Tim's Donkey

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2016, 2:35:24 AM8/1/16
He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2016, 5:26:51 AM8/1/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:35:24 PM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.

No, he always bring it up whenever he meets Asroid who is a lower than a donkey in terms of IQ????

default

Aug 1, 2016, 6:41:25 AM8/1/16
I figure the asteroid was a "Heaven's Gate" 'droid who missed the
comet. Too stupid to drink the Kool-Aid I guess.

And if you ever want an argument against evolution... "too stupid to
drink the Kool-Aid " is it.

Tim

Aug 1, 2016, 10:24:42 AM8/1/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:35:24 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.

It's simple really, you just can't read. Rodeo leftovers and donkey are simply analogs of shit. Shit is what you talk, i.e. you talk shit, you talk out of your ass, you talk out of your donkey. We already know that you're a fucking idiot, you prove it every time you claim that the ark is real and that evolution says we came from monkeys. You seem to have a need to keep advertising it.

viva padrepio

Aug 1, 2016, 11:08:55 AM8/1/16
Tim: "Me and Hillary both like to suck off the big donkeys." :-O

Tim

Aug 1, 2016, 12:22:31 PM8/1/16
Viva Pedophile: "I'll suck anything on a priest." :-D

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2016, 12:00:23 PM8/8/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
you believe that you came from a monkey. that's weird.

Tim

Aug 8, 2016, 2:41:45 PM8/8/16
No I don't. That's just you talking shit, as usual.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2016, 11:56:48 PM8/8/16
but you do as how can you be an atheist and not claim that you came from a monkey?

Tim

Aug 9, 2016, 4:26:22 AM8/9/16
You're still talking shit.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 8:40:47 AM8/9/16
Monkeys are your cousins or you are one representing them...an unevolved human.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 8:42:07 AM8/9/16
His great ancestors came from apes but yours came from monkey?????

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2016, 9:23:44 AM8/9/16
I've never talked that in my entire life. never said the word, not even once. i don't have to be ashamed.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2016, 9:24:26 AM8/9/16
no, they aren't. that's just your mythology, hyahowling.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2016, 9:25:09 AM8/9/16
apes are monkeys.

default

Aug 9, 2016, 11:37:57 AM8/9/16
On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 20:56:46 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
wrote:

>On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 11:41:45 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:

>> > you believe that you came from a monkey. that's weird.
>>
>> No I don't. That's just you talking shit, as usual.
>
>but you do as how can you be an atheist and not claim that you came from a monkey?

You believe that you came from some sky fairy whom, having the total
universe (billions of galaxies, billions upon billions of stars and
planets) has nothing better to do with his time and effort, but to
worry about how you pay some shysters milking you for money?

Who's the monkey? Who's the monkey now?

gotcha

period

Tim

Aug 9, 2016, 3:00:45 PM8/9/16
No they aren't. Why can't you stop talking shit, rodeo mouth?

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2016, 3:43:02 PM8/9/16
yes they are. the are monkeys by popular definition. you claim to be a monkey man.

Tim

Aug 9, 2016, 5:19:34 PM8/9/16
Popular definition is a broader category than the scientific definition. If you want to jump on a band wagon, go to a rodeo.

> you claim to be a monkey man.

I never made that claim. It's a false attribution that you made, theist. Where do you get your morals? Your donkey? It's a popular source for you.

Cloud Hobbit

Aug 9, 2016, 5:28:58 PM8/9/16
No, apes are apes and monkeys are monkeys.
And you are an ass.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 8:23:34 AM8/10/16
No?
How come their genes are 90 over percent same as yours????

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 8:25:13 AM8/10/16
Really?
How come they do not have tails as present in your great ancestors???

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2016, 7:42:44 PM8/10/16
how come you're making that claim while the genes haven't been completely compared yet? This claim has been circulated even before the human genome project was even started. they just made it up.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2016, 8:09:42 PM8/10/16
you believe that it's an ape and not a monkey. but that ape came from a monkey, in your belief. where do you get your morals?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 9:00:51 PM8/10/16
Well, if you have to believe...
Now, the eyes probably have the same genes, so are the limbs, the head, the organs, the body shape, etc.
Obviously, there are some difference, such as your brain being same as theirs and not matching our modern man. Then there is this reasoning ability to which yours is probably closer to them than to ours.

Does this answer your question?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 9:03:28 PM8/10/16
Morals?
I thought apes and monkeys have lesser intention to fight and kill their kinds, as compared to human???

Tim

Aug 11, 2016, 1:44:07 AM8/11/16
No, apes, humans, and monkeys share a recent common anscestor. You need to pay attention and stop listening to the voices in you head. Morals are a product of our evolution.
Message has been deleted

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2016, 11:57:44 PM8/17/16
no,they don't. there are no common ancestors, and in your view that common ancestor was a monkey.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 2:57:56 AM8/18/16
The primates belong to a branch of your brothers whom are less evolved....much like you.

Tim

Aug 18, 2016, 4:36:33 AM8/18/16
Yes they do:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor

> there are no common ancestors,

Yes there are; see the link above.

> and in your view that common ancestor was a monkey.

No. That's just you repeating a lie because you're a dumb ass.

Joe Bruno

Aug 18, 2016, 8:49:03 AM8/18/16
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
> On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:35:24 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.
>
> It's simple really, you just can't read. Rodeo leftovers and donkey are simply analogs of shit. Shit is what you talk, i.e. you talk shit, you talk out of your ass, you talk out of your donkey. We already know that you're a fucking idiot, you prove it every time you claim that the ark is real and that evolution says we came from monkeys. You seem to have a need to keep advertising it.

Did you actually finish school? I say that because your English grammar is terrible.

You don't know when to use a period or a comma and don't know how to construct
complete sentences or use Latin material like i.e.

"i.e" stands for "that is".It's used to preface explaining things in different words, not the way you use it.

Joe Bruno

Aug 18, 2016, 8:50:56 AM8/18/16
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 9:00:23 AM UTC-7, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
> > On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:35:24 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.
> >
> > It's simple really, you just can't read. Rodeo leftovers and donkey are simply analogs of shit. Shit is what you talk, i.e. you talk shit, you talk out of your ass, you talk out of your donkey. We already know that you're a fucking idiot, you prove it every time you claim that the ark is real and that evolution says we came from monkeys. You seem to have a need to keep advertising it.
>
> you believe that you came from a monkey. that's weird.

It's believable to me because he acts like one. He never comes up with anything original. The fool simply repeats what others say.

Joe Bruno

Aug 18, 2016, 8:53:10 AM8/18/16
What religion is that??????????????????????????

I've studied lots of them and do not recognize those beliefs at all.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2016, 9:33:44 AM8/18/16
I never heard of a dumb donkey that types. If a donkey types, you'd see that donkey on cnn.

Tim

Aug 18, 2016, 3:19:23 PM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 8:49:03 AM UTC-4, Joe Bruno wrote:
> On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
> > On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 2:35:24 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > He's always talking about it. He's always relating his time at the rodeo, and likes to talk about the bulls there. He always brings these up in unrelated conversation.
> >
> > It's simple really, you just can't read. Rodeo leftovers and donkey are simply analogs of shit. Shit is what you talk, i.e. you talk shit, you talk out of your ass, you talk out of your donkey. We already know that you're a fucking idiot, you prove it every time you claim that the ark is real and that evolution says we came from monkeys. You seem to have a need to keep advertising it.
>
> Did you actually finish school? I say that because your English grammar is terrible.
>
> You don't know when to use a period or a comma and don't know how to construct
> complete sentences or use Latin material like i.e.

Oh the irony! You missed a comma and forgot a period. My grammar is better than yours on a bad day.

> "i.e" stands for "that is".It's used to preface explaining things in different words, not the way you use it.

That's how I used it you ignoramus.

Tim

Aug 18, 2016, 3:20:05 PM8/18/16
Says the cut and paste kid who can't answer his own quizzes, LOL!!!

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2016, 4:29:01 PM8/18/16
you were emotional again. not very convincing.

Tim

Aug 18, 2016, 5:53:59 PM8/18/16
Yes you are, and no you aren't.

%

Aug 18, 2016, 6:24:24 PM8/18/16
if that was true you wouldn't have to say so

Tim

Aug 18, 2016, 6:37:25 PM8/18/16
So what you say isn't true. I win.

Joe Bruno

Aug 18, 2016, 7:26:45 PM8/18/16
The idiot Tim keeps commenting that some of my answers to my own quizzes were
questionable. I say "questionable" because the atheists still have not proven that I said what they claim.As usual, they try to put words in my mouth.

'In any event, I answered 65 out of 71 questions correctly.
What that proves is that my questions and answers were not cut and paste jobs from the internet like they claim. They were all from my own knowledge and memory.

My score was 65/71 or 93% correct. They only answered 5 with a score of 7% correct.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 9:23:15 PM8/18/16
When is there an original from you?
Always cut and paste, from quizzes to links of Christianity shits....

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 9:26:07 PM8/18/16
But I have witnessed one right here.....Assroid is one that types, not really a dumb donkey.

%

Aug 18, 2016, 9:55:40 PM8/18/16
if that was true you wouldn't need to say so

Joe Bruno

Aug 18, 2016, 10:39:46 PM8/18/16
WOW! First you say he is. Then you say he isn't.
Are you unable to see the contradiction there? I suspect you are too stupid to remember the first claim when you wrote the second one.

Tim

Aug 19, 2016, 4:30:43 AM8/19/16
You say questionable because you're a lying coward who can't admit when it's wrong. I didn't any words into your mouth, you lying cunt. I quoted you.

> 'In any event, I answered 65 out of 71 questions correctly.
> What that proves is that my questions and answers were not cut and paste jobs from the internet like they claim. They were all from my own knowledge and memory.

It in no way proves that , you dumb fuck.

> My score was 65/71 or 93% correct. They only answered 5 with a score of 7% correct.

Who is they, dick head? I don't answer your quizzes. What I do is correct your errors and laugh in your ugly face.

Tim

Aug 19, 2016, 4:31:18 AM8/19/16
So what you say isn't true. I win, again.

Tim

Aug 19, 2016, 4:32:11 AM8/19/16
LOL! Learn how to read, dumb fuck.

Joe Bruno

Aug 19, 2016, 6:03:27 AM8/19/16
Show us the posts.

> > 'In any event, I answered 65 out of 71 questions correctly.
> > What that proves is that my questions and answers were not cut and paste jobs from the internet like they claim. They were all from my own knowledge and memory.
>
> It in no way proves that , you dumb fuck.

I'll let other readers decide that, not you.

> > My score was 65/71 or 93% correct. They only answered 5 with a score of 7% correct.

I don't answer your quizzes. What I do is correct your errors and laugh in your ugly face.

Show us the posts.

Then show us the material that PROVES my answers were wrong.

You are not a recognized authority on anything.

Joe Bruno

Aug 19, 2016, 6:05:14 AM8/19/16
This is what you said:

" Yes you are, and no you aren't. ".

%

Aug 19, 2016, 9:22:48 AM8/19/16

%

Aug 19, 2016, 9:23:38 AM8/19/16

%

Aug 19, 2016, 9:24:05 AM8/19/16
you don't tell the truth

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 19, 2016, 9:27:54 AM8/19/16
you're not telling the truth.

Joe Bruno

Aug 19, 2016, 10:03:34 AM8/19/16
If he tried to tell the truth, his tongue would snap off.

ROTFL!

Joe Bruno

Aug 19, 2016, 10:06:30 AM8/19/16
This is Tim's theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfk9ou0Y2kc

Tim

Aug 19, 2016, 2:45:23 PM8/19/16
Yes, that's what I said. Now, here's another quiz for you to fail: What was it in response to?

%

Aug 19, 2016, 3:43:57 PM8/19/16
you're life

Tim

Aug 19, 2016, 4:43:09 PM8/19/16
LOL! You're an illiterare fluffer gimp. I win.

%

Aug 19, 2016, 4:52:31 PM8/19/16

Joe Bruno

Aug 19, 2016, 7:01:49 PM8/19/16
Who cares?
Quizzes are devices used to educate.
Your posts are devoid of knowledge.All you present are useless insults.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 10:25:52 PM8/19/16
No wonder you resort to lies!!!!!!

> ROTFL!

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 10:29:27 PM8/19/16
You post lots of quizzes and forbid yourself from answering Tim's quiz?
If you want a one way traffic, you have to go to religious forums.

Tim

Aug 20, 2016, 4:21:53 AM8/20/16
Wrong. That's a question, not an answer. What's wrong stupid? Can't you read?

> Quizzes are devices used to educate.

But you post quizzes and you're in no position to educate anyone.

> Your posts are devoid of knowledge.All you present are useless insults.

LOL! Says the idiot who tells people who disagree with him to "Go fuck your mother." You're just sour grapes because you've failed all the quizzes I set for you.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 23, 2016, 7:52:51 AM8/23/16
> LOL! Says the idiot who tells people.....

you have a lot of emotions, tim, bringing discredit to your ape to man beliefs.

Tim

Aug 23, 2016, 3:37:46 PM8/23/16
You're not making any sense, again. You're too emotional. You should calm down and think. You sound like a donkey braying, again.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 23, 2016, 4:15:12 PM8/23/16
Did you just happen to see donkeys in the rodeo that you grew up next to?

Tim

Aug 23, 2016, 8:38:03 PM8/23/16
No. The only donkey I see is you. Why don't you believe you were created a donkey?

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 25, 2016, 8:59:19 AM8/25/16
that's absurd. unless you had special powers you could not see me. no wonder, and you even try to talk rodeo to boot. such emotion.

Tim

Aug 25, 2016, 2:49:25 PM8/25/16
You're getting emotional again.

unless you had special powers you could not see me. no wonder, and you even try to talk rodeo to boot. such emotion.

Rodeo left-overs is your specislity. It follows that you are a donkey. No emotion involved, just logic.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 26, 2016, 8:59:15 AM8/26/16
I was merely describing your emotion.

> unless you had special powers you could not see me. no wonder, and you even try to talk rodeo to boot. such emotion.
>

> Rodeo left-overs is your specislity. It follows that you are a donkey. No emotion involved, just logic.

that is quite illogical, and a fair display of emotion. Your belief that you came from an unknown common ancestor, that looked like a monkey and acted like a monkey, but was not a monkey that just happened to eat bananas and went ook ook, is a product of emotion. your intense emotion caused me to create this long, run-on sentence, you must cease from it.

Tim

Aug 26, 2016, 2:47:57 PM8/26/16
No you were simply getting emotional about being a non-evolved donkey.

> > unless you had special powers you could not see me. no wonder, and you even try to talk rodeo to boot. such emotion.
> >

> > Rodeo left-overs is your specislity. It follows that you are a donkey. No emotion involved, just logic.
>
> that is quite illogical, and a fair display of emotion. Your belief that you came from an unknown common ancestor, that looked like a monkey and acted like a monkey, but was not a monkey that just happened to eat bananas and went ook ook, is a product of emotion. your intense emotion caused me to create this long, run-on sentence, you must cease from it.

No, you just started rambling because evolution gets you disgruntled. In short, you had a long and illogical emotional response to a fact.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 26, 2016, 5:15:30 PM8/26/16
not at all. there is no emotion whatsoever. You're just mirroring what I say about you now. If I call you emotional, because you're acting emotional, you retort automatically, by calling me emotional (even as it has no merit). you truly are illogical.

Tim

Aug 26, 2016, 10:30:40 PM8/26/16
Oh yes you did. Most of the threads you start are just manifestations of your emotional response to evolution.

> there is no emotion whatsoever.

I disagree. You post your Bible inerrancy and your YEC and your ID, and you get trounced by the facts and then you fall back on your vacuous "you're emotional" "argument".

> You're just mirroring what I say about you now.

No, I'm simply pointing out that you're hiding behind the same donkey talk.

> If I call you emotional, because you're acting emotional, you retort automatically, by calling me emotional (even as it has no merit). you truly are illogical.

You assumed what you wanted to prove. That's illogical.

Furthermore, you call every one who questions your YEC and ID emotional. You're showing everyone your donkey. No wonder it keeps getting kicked.

%

Aug 26, 2016, 10:45:32 PM8/26/16
if he's showing it to everyone there's no need to say it

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2016, 10:10:25 PM8/27/16
And Tim is merely destroying your emotion, for your own sake.

> > unless you had special powers you could not see me. no wonder, and you even try to talk rodeo to boot. such emotion.
> >

> > Rodeo left-overs is your specislity. It follows that you are a donkey. No emotion involved, just logic.
>
> that is quite illogical, and a fair display of emotion. Your belief that you came from an unknown common ancestor, that looked like a monkey and acted like a monkey, but was not a monkey that just happened to eat bananas and went ook ook, is a product of emotion. your intense emotion caused me to create this long, run-on sentence, you must cease from it.

We have evolved so much that we don't have any more tails.
But look at your back, you still have the tail dangling....Assroid the unevolved monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please inform us your personal experience with the use of your tail. Interesting to know........

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 27, 2016, 11:51:35 PM8/27/16
there is no tail. the backbone terminates just above your bottom. I'd expect it to go down lower if it were a tail in the past. that's just mythology and a product of evolution emotion.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2016, 12:48:58 AM8/28/16
I don't call everyone who questions my beliefs and knowledge emotional. I only call those who respond emotionally in name-calling, and other ill-tempered ways emotional. It's like you're always having melt-downs.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2016, 8:34:43 AM8/28/16
No, you are lying through your teeth...
There must be some part left, otherwise, you won't be behaving like a monkey!!!

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2016, 9:40:15 AM8/28/16
you're the one having a good ol' monkey time.

Tim

Aug 28, 2016, 11:06:44 AM8/28/16
Donkey's have tails and you're a donkey. Logic dictates that you have a tail. No need to get all emotional about it.

Tim

Aug 28, 2016, 11:10:01 AM8/28/16
You're acting like an emotional donkey.

Vincent Maycock

Aug 28, 2016, 12:48:45 PM8/28/16
On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 20:51:32 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
wrote:

>On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 7:10:25 PM UTC-7, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

snip

>> We have evolved so much that we don't have any more tails.
>> But look at your back, you still have the tail dangling....Assroid the unevolved monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Please inform us your personal experience with the use of your tail. Interesting to know........
>
>there is no tail.

There's the coccyx, which still has tail bones it! And all humans
have tails as embryos. And sometimes humans are born with tails as
well -- throwbacks to our evolutionary past.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2016, 9:35:03 PM8/28/16
Yes, hi monkey...
Can you learn some quick words of communication instead of your ook ook?

duke

Aug 29, 2016, 7:59:04 AM8/29/16
I think you're stuck in your own triangle cage.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Aug 29, 2016, 7:59:38 AM8/29/16
Which one of your three sides has the cage door?

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 29, 2016, 11:11:59 AM8/29/16
are you saying that you have a tail, too?

Astero...@yahoo.com

Aug 29, 2016, 11:12:31 AM8/29/16
what emotion?

Tim

Aug 29, 2016, 2:56:50 PM8/29/16
You're so used to lying that you can't stop. Same thing goes with your eating habits, pig.

Tim

Aug 29, 2016, 2:58:08 PM8/29/16
You're round all around and you're a liar, fat lying pig.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 9:59:01 PM8/29/16
No, his ancestors had all evolved to the extend that tails were unnecessary.
But, you have just admitted to have your tail intact...now ook ook.