Moon Hoax: NASA Faked Space Walk Photo By Using Reversed Negative From No Gravity Airplane Test: Moon Hoax

skep...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2009, 6:45:02 PM10/24/09
Lunar Hoax Material I
Dr. Stephen Rorke has provided a number of photos to accompany his
appearance on C2C discussing the lunar hoax theory. Below is a
statement from Rorke regarding this side-by-side image comparison.
Photo 1 is from the book "Carrying the Fire" by Astronaut Michael
Collins. It shows Collins in a no-gravity test inside an airplane.
Collins is practicing for a space walk inside an aircraft (flying a
zero-g loop to temporarily eliminate gravity). Collins is seen holding
the jet reaction propulsion rod in his right hand.
Another famous photograph has Collins holding the jet reaction
propulsion rod with his left hand while outside his Gemini 10 capsule
-- he is, according to Collins and NASA, out in space on a spacewalk
in Photo 2. That photograph is NASA picture #66-40127. Photo 2 is also
from "Carrying the Fire" and is allegedly of a Gemini 10 space walk.
Ralph René noticed the two photographs were essentially identical-
save the fact it appeared the negative had been reversed for the
'space walk' shot and background features of the interior of the
aircraft blacked out. René wondered why NASA would have to fake an
image of a spacewalk? And, he thought, if the Gemini record of a
spacewalk is in doubt, why shouldn't the moonwalks be held to the same
scrutiny?
From the Photo Album view by clicking on this link:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photogallery/view/lunar-hoax-material

NZDude

Oct 24, 2009, 7:43:33 PM10/24/09

Mario

Oct 24, 2009, 7:58:30 PM10/24/09
> http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=mythbusters+moo...
>
> NZD- Hide quoted text -

Yes sir he's on a roll lately.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2009, 9:13:39 PM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 6:45 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
> Lunar Hoax Material I

Eat shit and die, motherfucker.

You've been wondering why I've been so angry about you posting your
moronic tinfoil hat shit to alt.atheism? I'll *tell* you why, idiot..

My aunt worked for the Federal Services Division of IBM for more than
20 years. She was assigned to NASA from about the middle of the Gemini
program until the early Shuttle missions. The crowning moment of her
early career was writing the computer program that put Apollo 8 in
orbit around the moon. She was so nervous about her *personal*
responsibility for the lives of those three men that she did not sleep
from the time the mission launched until she heard their voices
crackling back over the radio three and a half days later. She was so
relieved that her calculations hadn't killed them that she immediately
left Mission Control, drove to my parents' house in southwest
Louisiana..and slept for 40 hours straight.

When you dishonest fucks tell these lies about the "Moon Hoax", you
PERSONALLY insult the honesty and integrity of MY family. And not just
mine-but the family and friends of EVERY ONE of the roughly 400,000
human beings who worked their asses off to put those few
representatives of our race on the moon. I'll bet every single one of
them (or their families) has a story just like mine about the greatest
technological and scientific effort of the 20th century. And yet, even
after showing you the evidence, there are *still* dumb little
worthless cunts like you who claim that *we* are the liars.

I've seen you whine in other threads about the rough language I use
when addressing your madness. Boy-o, trust me...there are *no* words
strong enough to describe how despicable you and your fellow skull-
fucked idiots are when you post garbage like this. I've used "moron",
I've used "idiot"..hell, I've even used "cunt" in *this* very post!

Since words are useless to describe your uselessness, I suppose I'll
just make one more attempt to insult *you* as much as you've insulted
my family and myself.

I hope your father gives you AIDS next time he fucks you. The death of
someone like you should not be quick & painless. You should die
slowly, painfully, and alone.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Eris

Oct 25, 2009, 9:03:14 AM10/25/09
On Oct 24, 6:45 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:

Dr. Stephen Rorke the nutcase who believes in UFO's and talking to the
dead with a machine, that Dr. Stephen Rorke?

skep...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 9:25:31 PM10/25/09
On Oct 24, 4:43 pm, NZDude <nz_ran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=mythbusters+moo...
>
> NZD- Hide quoted text -

These links don't address the FACT that NASA used a negative and
reversed the image to fake evidence for a space walk. Look at the
photos for yourself with the link I provided.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 9:35:48 PM10/25/09

Sticks and stones will break my bonse but words will never hurt me.
You childish taunts may taint the image readers have of you in the
eyes of people reading this thread.
I did not intend to insult your family or any people by asking
critical questions about NASA claims.
NASA has been caught red handed hoaxing this space walk by faking the
photo using a reversed negative, and blacking out the background.
These two photos prove that NASA hoaxes science.
NASA is part of the Defense Department, all that talk about being a
civilian unit is another lie. The Defense Department has murdered and
is murdering as we speak many millions of innocent human beings. Now
NASA and the US government has been caught red handed hoaxing and
defrauding science for propaganda purposes.
The fact that space programs in the USA and the Soviets (and other
countries like Britain or France) orbited the Earth IS one of the
greatest accomplisments of science in the last century and this
century.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 9:42:43 PM10/25/09
> dead with a machine, that Dr. Stephen Rorke?- Hide quoted text -

The very same doctor. Isn't life fascinating? Wwhy immediately pour
cold water on people who are investigating the world and jump to a
conclusion that space aliens can't be visiting the earth, just because
you think you know better. Thomas Edison worked a machine to try to
talk to the dead. If something is scientific we should investigate.
If something is pseudo science we should investigate and tell people
what is false. What juicy subjects to contemplate and try to measure.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2009, 9:45:29 PM10/25/09
On Oct 24, 6:13 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:

I don't think that incest. Forcibile sodomy or my friends who have
died of AIDs should be the topic of levity.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 26, 2009, 1:12:22 AM10/26/09

Which is why I attempted a stronger insult, idiot. Please *do* try to
keep up.

> You childish taunts may taint the image readers have of you in the
> eyes of people reading this thread.

Not as much as your continued defence of your lies will "taint the
image" of yourself, moron...

> I did not intend to insult your family or any people by asking
> critical questions about NASA claims.

But yet, you did. And considering what you're saying in *this* insipid
defence of your lies, you are *continuing* to do so.

> NASA has been caught red handed hoaxing this space walk by faking the
> photo using a reversed negative, and blacking out the background.

No, it has not, you fucking shithead. And we have previously attempted
to show you how. Yet, you still persist with your lies, and then start
your pathetic whining when your lies are debunked.

Stop wasting our time, idiot. Why don't you go lick your mother's
cunt? Perhaps she has a few drops of HIV goodness trickling out for
you to swallow.

Hey, your posts here in alt.atheism have *proven* that you're dumb
enough to swallow anything...

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 26, 2009, 1:15:05 AM10/26/09
On Oct 25, 9:45 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:

snip

> I don't think

I already know that, you fucking pile of pigshit. But thank you for
finally admitting it.

Steve O

Oct 26, 2009, 1:58:45 AM10/26/09

He wasn't using levity- he was being serious.
Personally, I can understand why.
Initially, people with your ideas were a little joke - amusing, even
But that has now worn very, very thin.
Either go away or keep your ridiculous ideas to yourselves.
--
Steve O
a.a.2240

skep...@aol.com

Oct 26, 2009, 2:33:43 AM10/26/09
> Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html- Hide quoted text -

You and your pompus arrogance. I don't believe you looked at the two
photos side by side. NASA reversed a negative of a practice run in no
gravity diving plane flights.
Admit you did not look at the photos provided.

fasgnadh

Oct 26, 2009, 8:38:28 AM10/26/09
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 25, 9:35 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 24, 6:13 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> My aunt worked for the Federal Services Division
>>> of IBM for more than 20 years. She was assigned to NASA

Great job she did on the O-Rings.

>>> The crowning moment of her early career

Must run in the family.

>>> dumb little worthless cunts like you

When did they choose you to be their spokes-twat?

>>> I've used "moron",

Syd said he felt 'used'

>>> I've used "idiot"..

Virgil felt used too.

>>> hell, I've even used "cunt" in *this* very post!

I didn't know Steve was posting in this thread! 8^o

>>> words are useless

People can't hear yours because they are muffled:

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

> dumb enough to swallow anything...
> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!

Boring Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away;

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Eris

Oct 26, 2009, 1:39:50 PM10/26/09
On Oct 24, 6:45 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:

Why is this an issue with you people?

Nunya Bidnits

Oct 26, 2009, 2:41:00 PM10/26/09

Virgil

Oct 26, 2009, 4:43:39 PM10/26/09
BTFAAWA

Bestial Theist Fasgnadh , Always Wanking Away

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 26, 2009, 5:02:35 PM10/26/09
> > Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html-Hide quoted text -

> You and your pompus arrogance.

*You* and your mindless idiocy.

> I don't believe you looked at the two
> photos side by side.

You don't need to know anything about space flight to debunk the lies
you morons tell about the pictures. You only have to know something
about photography.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Take your tinfoil hat and shove it up your ass, shithead.

-PF, Atl.
etc.

Don Martin

Oct 26, 2009, 8:53:52 PM10/26/09

But not, obviously, your skull "bonse" which lack the weakness of any internal
cavity.

-

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

skep...@aol.com

Oct 26, 2009, 8:30:06 PM10/26/09
> > > Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html-Hidequoted text -

> > You and your pompus arrogance.
>
> *You* and your mindless idiocy.
>
> > I don't believe you looked at the two
> > photos side by side.
>
> You don't need to know anything about space flight to debunk the lies
> you morons tell about the pictures. You only have to know something
> about photography.
>
> http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
>
> Take your tinfoil hat and shove it up your ass, shithead.
>
> -PF, Atl.
> etc.- Hide quoted text -

Moon Hoax: The Most Famous Photo of an Astronaut Faking the Moon
Landings: He's Bathed in a light Source that you can Measure Is Not
Far Away: Moon Hoax

Some flying saucers are real.
There are ruins of an ancient civilization on Mars, including a giant
mile wide Meso-American style bunny (which I have posted a photo of in
this forum)
Crop circles are being made by non-humans in the thousands every year
(some of the are hoaxes made by humans too.)
There was not person Jesus Christ--his life events were copied from
other religions centuries earlier and 200 anecdotes of his supposed
life were taken from observations from Astronomy.
Hitler was a devout, sincere Christian.
Mao Tse Tung was the greatest leader there ever was, so far.
OJ Simpson was framed for murder by the LAPD when Detective Van Adder
and Furhman were caught sprinkling OJ's blood on his glove and socks
with perservatives in it.

Panama Floyd is a cynic not a skeptic, his mind is already made up
whether NASA hoaxed evidence for the moon landings or not. He hasn't
viewed the images I've presented, so how can he have such a strong
opinion of them? NASA used an image from an airplane flight, then
reversed the negative, and darkened the back ground so people would
think the astronaut was in space and not inside an airplane. That's
not science.

BDK

Oct 26, 2009, 11:40:41 PM10/26/09
In article <ac22a29f-5bcd-47e9-bfbb-
5b14f0...@g22g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, skep...@aol.com says...

Most people have decided long ago that you're a raving kooktard.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 27, 2009, 12:42:12 AM10/27/09
On Oct 26, 8:30 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> scrawled
in crayon on the walls of his padded cell:

snip

Oh, I see you've digested & regurgitated your ration of shit for the
day. Good for you.

I take back what I said about my hopes that you die slowly. You should
die *very* soon, before you have the chance to spread your idiocy to
others. Thank whatever passes for "god" this week that you haven't
been successful at reproducing your damaged genes.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2009, 12:50:29 AM10/27/09

Women do not find me attractive, so how could I breed successfully.
All my sex energy is used posting on the net.

Please admit it, that you haven't viewed the photo that I posted. You
are only proclaiming that NASA did not hoax the photo in question. You
haven't even looked at the evidence. That's not being scientific or
skeptical. Your sacred cow, the Moon Landings, fooled many brilliant
people and dedicated people. Your relative for example. Even
researcher and journalist for the Moon Landings for CBS, Richard
Hoagland who was working with Walter Cronkite.

fasgnadh

Oct 27, 2009, 3:00:40 AM10/27/09
Virgil wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> Great job she did on the O-Rings.

>> Must run in the family.

Not the only thing that runs apparently:

>> Perhaps she has a few drops of HIV goodness trickling out

Wow, Panama fraud, if you are too broke to afford food
I could send you some cookies.

Oh look, it's the Dyslexic Dill, he can't spell BAAWA: B^D

> BTFAAWA

ButtFucked Atheist Arseholes, Whining Annoyingly

Virgil

Oct 27, 2009, 3:07:19 AM10/27/09
In article <sUwFm.50261$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Not the only thing that runs apparently:

Perhaps Fasgnadh has a few drops of HIV goodness trickling out of his

> > BFTAAWA
>
> ButtFucked Theist Arseholes, Always Whining Annoyingly

Steve O

Oct 27, 2009, 5:59:51 AM10/27/09
skep...@aol.com wrote:
> Panama Floyd is a cynic not a skeptic, his mind is already made up
> whether NASA hoaxed evidence for the moon landings or not. He hasn't
> viewed the images I've presented, so how can he have such a strong
> opinion of them? NASA used an image from an airplane flight, then
> reversed the negative, and darkened the back ground so people would
> think the astronaut was in space and not inside an airplane. That's
> not science.

It is clearly the same photo reversed.
What I don't understand is why you think it is important or proof of a hoax.

Steve O

Oct 27, 2009, 6:14:33 AM10/27/09
skep...@aol.com wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:42 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Oct 26, 8:30 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> scrawled
>> in crayon on the walls of his padded cell:
>
> Please admit it, that you haven't viewed the photo that I posted. You
> are only proclaiming that NASA did not hoax the photo in question. You
> haven't even looked at the evidence.

Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't.
Personally, I could understand why he wouldn't bother.
Life is too short to be chasing madmen's idiotic fantasies.
However, as I have a little time on my hands I took a look myself.
I'm still wondering why you think this photo is important or proof of
anything.
I'm also wondering why you are lying about Nasa claiming it is a photo of
spacewalk.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 27, 2009, 1:38:14 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 12:50 am, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:42 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Oct 26, 8:30 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> scrawled
> > in crayon on the walls of his padded cell:
>
> > snip
>
> > Oh, I see you've digested & regurgitated your ration of shit for the
> > day. Good for you.
>
> > I take back what I said about my hopes that you die slowly. You should
> > die *very* soon, before you have the chance to spread your idiocy to
> > others. Thank whatever passes for "god" this week that you haven't
> > been successful at reproducing your damaged genes.
>
> > -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> > aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
> > "..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
> > -Mark Twain
>
> > Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html
>
> Women do not find me attractive, so how could I breed successfully.
> All my sex energy is used posting on the net.
>
> Please admit it, that you haven't viewed the photo that I posted.

Read my hips, moron..I don't give a SHIT about which one of the
moronic picture "theories" you're parroting. I've been listening to
you fuckheads make up this shit for 40 years, and there's nothing you
can present that hasn't been debunked. Fuck you and your insipid
"evidence" up the ass with a red-hot crowbar.

Once again, I remind you..there are newsgroups where you and your
fellow morons can tell all the fairy tales you want without being
confronted with reality. But if you refuse to stay in them, you
recieve the kind of replies you deserve.

Now take your tinfoil hat, wrap it around your fucking lies, and shove
it all up your worthless cunt, you pathetic piece of horseshit.

-PF, Atl.
etc.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 27, 2009, 1:41:38 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 6:14 am, "Steve O" <nos...@here.thanks> wrote:

> skepti...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Oct 26, 9:42 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >> On Oct 26, 8:30 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> scrawled
> >> in crayon on the walls of his padded cell:
>
> > Please admit it, that you haven't viewed the photo that I posted. You
> > are only proclaiming that NASA did not hoax the photo in question. You
> > haven't even looked at the evidence.
>
> Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't.

Sometimes I go look, just to see which one it is. Most of them started
appearing about 10-15 years ago. I've seen them *all*. I've also seen
them all debunked. You don't have to know anything about spaceflight
to deflate their lies, just a bit about basic photography.

snip

Nunya Bidnits

Oct 27, 2009, 3:04:21 PM10/27/09
Steve O said:
> skep...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Oct 26, 9:42 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Oct 26, 8:30 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> scrawled
>>> in crayon on the walls of his padded cell:
>>
>> Please admit it, that you haven't viewed the photo that I posted. You
>> are only proclaiming that NASA did not hoax the photo in question.
>> You haven't even looked at the evidence.
>
> Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't.
> Personally, I could understand why he wouldn't bother.
> Life is too short to be chasing madmen's idiotic fantasies.
> However, as I have a little time on my hands I took a look myself.
> I'm still wondering why you think this photo is important or proof of
> anything.
> I'm also wondering why you are lying about Nasa claiming it is a
> photo of spacewalk.

I'm done with running into a notorious troll's posts because you're so
fucking dumb that you actually investigate anything he claims, and then
waste bandwidth by arguing with him.

And your sig puts you in foil helmet category, geek subcategory, regardless.

<plonk>

Steve O

Oct 27, 2009, 3:25:23 PM10/27/09

If you can't handle usenet, find something else.

> And your sig puts you in foil helmet category, geek subcategory,
> regardless.
>
> <plonk>

What on earth is tinfoil about my sig?
It's a perfectly normal sig for alt . atheism

skep...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2009, 5:43:59 PM10/27/09

NASA hoaxed the photo by reversing the negative and darkening the
background so you couldn't see the inside of the airplane and people
would think the astronaut was surrounded by the blackness of space.
Now, you could say that NASA really did go to the moon, and not just
earth orbit, but NASA happened to hoax one photo and publish it to
fool the population and haox science, maybe for propaganda reasons.
But when you look at other photographic evidence (some of which I've
posted in this forum) you can see that NASA hoaxed many space photos.
If NASA did go to the moon, why did they have to hoax the evidence?
You could say that the film wouldn't hold up so they took false
publicity photos during test runs in the desert on Earth, and were
forced to published them when they couldn't record their amazing
efforts on film. NASA did all the test runs and practice on earth
making things look surprisingly like staged productions on their
practice runs, did they have sinister intent? Look at the photo and
you'll see it's a reverse negative, with the background obliqued. NASA
is the defense department. The Defense Department would do such
similar hoaxes, 911 comes to mind, the 1962 Northwoods proposal to
stage aircraft bombings in the United States so they can start a war
against our brothers and sisters in Cuba. So in the 1960s the Defense
Department was dreaming up such schemes.
You really should try skepticism.

raven1

Oct 27, 2009, 5:59:43 PM10/27/09
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:43:59 -0700 (PDT), "skep...@aol.com"
<skep...@aol.com> wrote:

>You really should try skepticism.

So should you, instead of credulously swallowing absolutely *every*
bullshit claim you encounter.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2009, 8:02:41 PM10/27/09
> etc.- Hide quoted text -

--->> Once again, I remind you..there are newsgroups where you and

your
> fellow morons can tell all the fairy tales you want without being

> confronted with reality.------->How can you be a decider of reality when you don't even examime the evidence in question? That's not being scientific. That's be a cynic not a skeptic. That's being lazy. Part of reality is that things are in constant motion and life is change. Maybe the NASA defense department guys, hoaxed some space walks but really went to the moon. Why did the asrtonaut liars fake the photos on the moon on a earth sound stage? You are too smug and too full of yourself. Kind of like American rulers. Now that the workings of Capitalism is making most people's live miserable, people are questioning long standing myths and belief systems. If our government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, or Weapons of Mass Destruction, they could have lied about going to the moon too. Many brillant people can be fooled by a complicated hoax, one that was part science because NASA did orbit earth. I want to know what is the truth. Your taunting is bluster covering up your lazy refusal too look honestly at the subject of hoaxed photos.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2009, 8:04:26 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 12:04 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
> Steve O said:
> <plonk>- Hide quoted text -

"No-no-no-torious." --Duran Duran song

skep...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2009, 8:07:36 PM10/27/09
> > confronted with reality.------->How can you be a decider of reality when you don't even examime the evidence in question? That's not being scientific. That's be a cynic not a skeptic. That's being lazy. Part of reality is that things are in constant motion and life is change. Maybe the NASA defense department guys, hoaxed some space walks but really went to the moon. Why did the asrtonaut liars fake the photos on the moon on a earth sound stage? You are too smug and too full of yourself. Kind of like American rulers. Now that the workings of Capitalism is making most people's live miserable, people are questioning long standing myths and belief systems. If our government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, or Weapons of Mass Destruction, they could have lied about going to the moon too. Many brillant people can be fooled by a complicated hoax, one that was part science because NASA did orbit earth. I want to know what is the truth. Your taunting is bluster covering up your lazy refusal too look honestly at the subject of hoaxed photos.- Hide quoted text -

> fellow morons can tell all the fairy tales you want without being

raven1

Oct 27, 2009, 8:09:24 PM10/27/09
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:02:41 -0700 (PDT), "skep...@aol.com"
<skep...@aol.com> wrote:

> If our government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, or Weapons of
>Mass Destruction, they could have lied about going to the moon too.

Not without every scientist on the planet calling them on it,
including the Soviets, who were watching the missions intently.
Seriously, how is it that you completely lack a bullshit detector? Did
you have it surgically removed?

skep...@aol.com

Oct 28, 2009, 12:24:59 AM10/28/09
On Oct 27, 5:09 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:02:41 -0700 (PDT), "skepti...@aol.com"

> <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
> > If our government lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, or Weapons of
> >Mass Destruction, they could have lied about going to the moon too.
>
> Not without every scientist on the planet calling them on it,
> including the Soviets, who were watching the missions intently.
> Seriously, how is it that you completely lack a bullshit detector? Did
> you have it surgically removed?

The Soviets (where were by the 1960s State Capitalist, phony
Socialists) were faking their own space walks at the time so they were
in no position to tattle on the US Capitalists hoaxers.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 28, 2009, 12:42:00 AM10/28/09
On Oct 27, 5:43 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:

snip

Dude, if you don't stop posting that shit to alt.atheism, you're going
to find a new world of hurt online.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa2015/KoBAAWA!

raven1

Oct 28, 2009, 9:45:05 AM10/28/09

Yet another unsupported claim on your part. Color me surprised.

> so they were
>in no position to tattle on the US Capitalists hoaxers.

Nor, apparently, was any scientist around the world. Why is that?

Seriously, WTF is your mental malfunction? You believe wild fantasies
about extraterrestrials crossing interstellar space to make patterns
in wheat fields, mutilate cattle, and stick probes up people's butts,
but you don't believe the best-documented events in the history of
science really happened. If you're not an extremely determined troll,
you need serious psychiatric help.

Nightcrawler

Oct 28, 2009, 9:58:17 AM10/28/09

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message news:ncige5pgdl1pb3u9l...@4ax.com...

> Seriously, WTF is your mental malfunction? You believe wild fantasies
> about extraterrestrials crossing interstellar space to make patterns
> in wheat fields, mutilate cattle, and stick probes up people's butts,
> but you don't believe the best-documented events in the history of
> science really happened. If you're not an extremely determined troll,
> you need serious psychiatric help.

Actually he is impatiently waiting for the probe up his ass. KF the tard
and move on.

That means: "DON'T FEED THE FUCKING TROLL!"

skep...@aol.com

Oct 28, 2009, 11:53:17 AM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 6:58 am, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> "raven1" <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote in messagenews:ncige5pgdl1pb3u9l...@4ax.com...

Homosexuality is an open secret in the Navy Nightie crawler.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2009, 2:12:15 AM10/31/09

Because there is *no* evidence "in question", shithead.

> That's not being scientific.

Ignoring the mindless ravings of non-scientists is "not being
scientific"?

> That's be a cynic
> not a skeptic. That's being lazy.

Well, it sure ain't as active as making up bullshit about one of the
best documented occasions of the 20th century..

> Part of reality is that things are
> in constant motion and life is change. Maybe the NASA defense
> department guys, hoaxed some space walks but really went to the moon.

Damn, you're even dumber than I thought. Why "fake" the pix if we
actually went, you fucking moron?

> Why did the asrtonaut liars fake the photos on the moon on a earth
> sound stage?

Why do you still call them "liars" after you've been shown, again and
again, that they are not?

> You are too smug and too full of yourself.

Fuck you with a bus, you willfully ignorant bastard.

I'm snipping the rest of your post, since all it does is prove my
point about your failure to adress your Attention Deficit Disorder.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2009, 3:16:18 AM10/31/09
> Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html- Hide quoted text -

"If you believe they put a man on the moon, man on the moon." --R.E.M.

Berry/Buck/Mills/Stipe)
Mott the Hoople and the Game of Life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Monopoly, twenty one, checkers, and chess. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Fred Blassie in a breakfast mess. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
See you in heaven if you make the list. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the
punch?
Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are we losing touch?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool

Moses went walking with the staff of wood. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Newton got beaned by the apple good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Egypt was troubled by the horrible asp. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Charles Darwin had the gall to ask. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the
punch?
Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are you having fun?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool

Here's a little agit for the never-believer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Here's a little ghost for the offering. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Here's a truck stop instead of Saint Peter's. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling (wrestling bears). Yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the
punch?
Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are we losing touch?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool

If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool

--R.E.M. Man on the Moon Lyrics

panam...@hotmail.com

Nov 1, 2009, 12:55:03 AM11/1/09
On Oct 31, 3:16 am, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:

snippy down to the point..

> "If you believe they put a man on the moon, man on the moon." --R.E.M.

So, you get all your "evidence" from insipid "pop culture" sources.

That explains a lot about your idiocy.

BTW: As a fan of art in general-and a fan of REM in particular, I
think you need to learn how to recognize satire when it is
provided...perhaps this will help.

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4465

skep...@aol.com

Nov 1, 2009, 11:39:57 AM11/1/09

Even songs on MTV ask questions like "If you believe they put a man on
the moon." Because so many people have real, hard questions about such
earth shaking claims.

panam...@hotmail.com

Nov 1, 2009, 11:48:49 AM11/1/09

WOOSH! Right over your pointy little head.

Main Entry: sat·ire
Pronunciation: \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura,
satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from
feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough — more at sad
Date: 1501
1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or
scorn
2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice
or folly

Fuck, you're so stupid there needs to be a new word for it.

-PF, Atl.
aa2015/KoBAAWA!

geo...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017, 12:40:03 AM2/25/17
"Even songs on MTV ask questions like "If you believe they put a man on
the moon." Because so many people have real, hard questions about such
earth shaking claims."

Who are these "many people" asking hard questions in their songs, on MTV, about the Apollo Project? I can only think of one.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 25, 2017, 12:53:01 AM2/25/17
geo...@gmail.com, I leak in thy chimney and thy chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye are a fly-bitten crooked-pated old cuckoldy
ram, a bloodthirsty foolish extravagant spirit, a vain porpentine, a
pragging minute-jack, ye rumoured:
LMFAO - the googlegrouper has replied to a post from October 2009.

--
[DISCLAIMER] Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. The
content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my ISP,
myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on
anything; all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to
the extent that you may distribute the post and all its associated
parts freely but you may not make a profit from it or include the post
in commercial publications without written permission from the Prime
Minister of Hutt Province; other copyright laws for specific posts
apply wherever noted or not noted, either deliberately, negligently, or
otherwise; posts are subject to change without notice; posts are
slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons,
living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; hand wash
only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as
is" without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full
liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal
opportunity abuse employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited
while supplies last; if defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix
them yourself but return to an authorised post service centre; caveat
emptor; read at your own risk; parental advisory - explicit words; text
may contain material some readers may find objectionable, parental
guidance is advised; not suitable for children; not suitable for
adults; not for human consumption; keep away from sunlight, pets and
small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no purchase
necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some
assembly required; batteries not included; action figures sold
separately; no preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles
may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if
the safety seal is broken; call before you dig; for external use only;
if a rash, redness, irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use;
use only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store
in a cool, dry place; keep away from open flames, naked flames and old
flames; avoid inhaling fumes; avoid contact with mucous membranes; do
not puncture, incinerate, or store above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not
place near flammable or magnetic source; smoking the post may be
hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to
abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals
were used to test the hilarity of this post other than Patrick; no
salt, MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of
replies to nuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms
persist, consult your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure;
slippery when wet; must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early
withdrawal; post offer valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly
higher in South Australia; allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage
from hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, climate
change, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse, self-abuse, neglect,
unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation, broken antenna,
marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered serial
numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear
blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof,
broken glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying
projectiles or dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions
may apply. If something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move
on. All conditions apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been
changed to protect the guilty.

Robert Carnegie

Feb 25, 2017, 8:22:34 AM2/25/17
And "Sleeping Satellite", "Blue Moon", "Paper Moon",
"Apollo 9", "Space Oddity" and "Ashes to Ashes",
"Fly Me To The Moon I Don't /Think/ So" -