If You Are Atheist then You Are Also A Christian. Ha! =)

Samuel Harrigon

Mar 6, 2012, 3:06:59 PM3/6/12
I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
talk to them about their beliefs.
Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!
Well anyway during some hot kinky sex, one atheist told me that they
don't believe in God the father up in the sky sailing the seas and
drinking gravy being real.
I said "So that must mean you don't believe in God!"
Another atheist told me, while we were skiing down a snowy slope in
China, that they also don't believe in God.
Still another atheist told me, during a session of Marco Polo, that
the Lord is false.
One more told me, whilst we walked on the moon, that she does not
believe.
So, during my studies, I came to the conclusion that denying God means
you have a guilty concience,and as such, you believe there is a God.
You just do not trust him and love him.
Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
love.

Rev. Samuel Harrigon
Good Old Gospel Ship Church

sbalneav

Mar 6, 2012, 5:23:32 PM3/6/12
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
> talk to them about their beliefs.

Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
people simultaneously? Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
grilled cheeses?

If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
875 million pounds of cheese. Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
per minute.

I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.

> Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!

We don't believe. Different from deny.

> Well anyway during some hot kinky sex, one atheist told me that they
> don't believe in God the father up in the sky sailing the seas and
> drinking gravy being real.

I'm having trouble with the mental image of you with cheese spraying
out your ass at what can only be supersonic speeds having kinky
sex with an atheist. Pics or it didn't happen.

> I said "So that must mean you don't believe in God!"

A clue, at last.

> Another atheist told me, while we were skiing down a snowy slope in
> China,

Must have been a short run, with all that cheese spraying out your
butt. You'd be, like, jet powered.

> that they also don't believe in God.
> Still another atheist told me, during a session of Marco Polo,

The pool rapidly filling up with cheese, superheated from the
friction of passing through your alimentary canal at significant
fractions of C...

> that
> the Lord is false.
> One more told me, whilst we walked on the moon,

No doubt propelled there by the inexhaustible cheese fountain.

> that she does not
> believe.
> So, during my studies, I came to the conclusion that denying God means
> you have a guilty concience,and as such, you believe there is a God.
> You just do not trust him and love him.
> Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
> love.

And cheese.

Don Martin

Mar 6, 2012, 6:06:28 PM3/6/12
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:23:32 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net> wrote:

>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
>> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
>> talk to them about their beliefs.
>
>Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
>people simultaneously? Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
>grilled cheeses?
>
>If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
>cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
>875 million pounds of cheese. Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
>mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
>per minute.
>
>I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
>your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.

Considering that zachy is all asshole, it didn't have far to go.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Smiler

Mar 6, 2012, 8:41:48 PM3/6/12
On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:23:32 +0000, sbalneav wrote:

> Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
>> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
>> talk to them about their beliefs.
>
> Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
> people simultaneously? Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
> grilled cheeses?
>
> If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
> cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
> 875 million pounds of cheese. Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
> mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
> per minute.
>
> I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
> your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.

Not half as nauseous as that quantity of cheese was making him!
Gouda created Edam. Praise Cheeses!

--
Smiler,

The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 6, 2012, 8:46:35 PM3/6/12
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 01:41:48 +0000, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:23:32 +0000, sbalneav wrote:
>
>> Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
>>> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
>>> talk to them about their beliefs.
>>
>> Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
>> people simultaneously? Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
>> grilled cheeses?
>>
>> If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
>> cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
>> 875 million pounds of cheese. Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
>> mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
>> per minute.
>>
>> I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
>> your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.
>
>Not half as nauseous as that quantity of cheese was making him!
>Gouda created Edam. Praise Cheeses!

Amd he made it backwards.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 6, 2012, 9:02:19 PM3/6/12

"Don Martin" <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:23:32 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
>>> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
>>> talk to them about their beliefs.
>>
>>Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
>>people simultaneously? Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
>>grilled cheeses?
>>
>>If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
>>cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
>>875 million pounds of cheese. Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
>>mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
>>per minute.
>>
>>I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
>>your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.
>
> Considering that zachy is all asshole, it didn't have far to go.

That wasn't me. I'm much smarter than Whoregon.

Father Haskell

Mar 6, 2012, 9:18:52 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 3:06 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese,

Who do you think you are, Zachy, jesus christ?

Ben Kaufman

Mar 7, 2012, 4:22:58 AM3/7/12
Messiah Complex du jour.

John Baker

Mar 7, 2012, 10:55:28 AM3/7/12
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:06:59 -0800 (PST), Samuel Harrigon
<samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
>down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
>talk to them about their beliefs.

Piss off, Fishmug.

chibiabos

Mar 7, 2012, 1:29:39 PM3/7/12
In article
<a32d1897-3e20-45c3...@k24g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese,

That's a lot of bread!

> and
> talk to them about their beliefs.
> Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!
> Well anyway during some hot kinky sex,

Wait, you know my wife?

> one atheist told me that they
> don't believe in God the father up in the sky sailing the seas and
> drinking gravy being real.

Gravy? With Grilled Cheese? Ew!

> I said "So that must mean you don't believe in God!"
> Another atheist told me, while we were skiing down a snowy slope in
> China, that they also don't believe in God.
> Still another atheist told me, during a session of Marco Polo, that
> the Lord is false.
> One more told me, whilst we walked on the moon, that she does not
> believe.
> So, during my studies, I came to the conclusion that denying God means
> you have a guilty concience,and as such, you believe there is a God.
> You just do not trust him and love him.
> Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
> love.

I thought your god didn't like sodomy.

-chib

--
Member of SMASH
Sarcastic Middle-Aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor

Claire

Mar 7, 2012, 2:37:02 PM3/7/12
On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue. It
would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
in saying this: Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
God. When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
sort of personal hatred/anger towards God. You see, it is the personal
element which suggests to us some form of a relationship to God.
Comments like "God must be an evil bastard" etc.Now you might argue
that this is mealy intellectual supposition, the atheist playing
"Devil's advocate". Some people may say spiteful things about God in
order to upset the believer they are annoyed with? But taking all this
into account, I still meet people genuinely angry that I believe in a
God who they consider must be evil. It is an "if there is a God this
must be all his fault" position. So the thought of God makes them
angry. If invited to I would offer a theological explanation of this,
but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
Christians that atheists sort of believe in God. Do you see what I am
driving at?

ed wolf

Mar 7, 2012, 3:40:43 PM3/7/12
Am Dienstag, 6. März 2012 21:06:59 UTC+1 schrieb Samuel Harrigon:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week.

This week is just some 72 hours old now, so each your partners for cheesy sex and hot coffee had some 0.000037 seconds of your precious time, transport not counted.
7Bio Atheists do not leave many to populate pews, carpets and shrines. I thought we are not there yet.
ed wolf

Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.
Martin Luther
Message has been deleted

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 7, 2012, 4:41:09 PM3/7/12
On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:37:02 -0800 (PST), Claire
<claireo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue. It

There is nothing to debate.

Either you have the courtesy to grant that we might be telling the
truth about ourselves or you haven't.

And those who don't, reap what they sow, usually turning into whining
hypocrites.

>would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
>but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
>across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
>statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
>starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
>in saying this: Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
>God.

Not until you have demonstrated its existence outside your religion
instead of rudely and stupidly presuming where you know it is merely
somebody else's religious belief that is not substantively different
than Zeus, Odin and all the others's.

> When debating the existence of God,

Why do you imagine there's anything to debate?

After all we're simply people in the real world outside your religion.

How would you feel if Hindus came to you several tines a day, every
day, demanding you "debate" the putative existence of Krishna?

Starting from the presumption that the Hindus scriptures are true?

> I do see in some people a
>sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.

If you do then you're remarkably stupid.

> You see, it is the personal
>element which suggests to us some form of a relationship to God.

What frikking god, question-begging moron?

>Comments like "God must be an evil bastard" etc.Now you might argue
>that this is mealy intellectual supposition, the atheist playing
>"Devil's advocate".

Just applying basic logic to what stupid theists wipe in our faces
every day.

Are you honestly this stupid or just pretending?

> Some people may say spiteful things about God in

Idiot.

>order to upset the believer they are annoyed with?

Keep it to yourself and nobody will tell you where to shove it.

> But taking all this
>into account, I still meet people genuinely angry that I believe in a
>God who they consider must be evil.

Which are you? A liar or an idiot?

> It is an "if there is a God this
>must be all his fault" position.

Never heard of "assuming for the sake of argument"?

> So the thought of God makes them
>angry.

Liar.

> If invited to I would offer a theological explanation of this,

Idiot.

>but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
>Christians that atheists sort of believe in God.

Only the remarkably stupid, sociopathic ones.

> Do you see what I am
>driving at?

You're telling us just how out of touch with reality you are.

Was that the message you meant to send?

Claire

Mar 7, 2012, 5:29:56 PM3/7/12

> Too much Christianese, AKA Jibber Jabber. I do enjoy a discussion,
> with a reasonably well educated person. ....,

Only if they agree with you right??? ;-)

Smiler

Mar 7, 2012, 7:29:06 PM3/7/12
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:37:02 -0800, Claire wrote:

> On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue. It
> would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
> but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
> across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
> statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
> starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
> in saying this: Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
> God. When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
> sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.

"When debating the existence of leprechauns, I do see in some people a
sort of personal hatred/anger towards leprechauns." There is exactly as
much evidence for the existence of your supposed god character as there
is for leprechauns...zero. Do you have a personal hatred for leprechauns?
If not, why not?

> You see, it is the personal
> element which suggests to us some form of a relationship to God.

"You see, it is the personal element which suggests to us some form of a
relationship to leprechuans."

> Comments like "God must be an evil bastard" etc.Now you might argue
> that this is mealy intellectual supposition, the atheist playing
> "Devil's advocate". Some people may say spiteful things about God in
> order to upset the believer they are annoyed with? But taking all this
> into account, I still meet people genuinely angry that I believe in a
> God who they consider must be evil.

We're angry at your stupidity by believing in a completely unevidenced
being. There is no god for us to be angry at.

> It is an "if there is a God this must be all his fault" position.

Just showing the stupidity of your belief in a unevidenced supposed
superbeing.

> So the thought of God makes them angry.

The thought of leprechauns makes you angry? Really???

> If invited to I would offer a theological explanation of this,

Theological explanations = bullshit.

> but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
> Christians that atheists sort of believe in God. Do you see what I am
> driving at?

Yep. The crock of gold, left at the end of the rainbow by leprechauns.
Message has been deleted

Jesus was A Christian

Mar 7, 2012, 9:43:03 PM3/7/12
Samuel Harrigon wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week.

God is a Christian because that is his religion. The one he wants us
to follow when he created us 6,000 years ago and then wrote the Bible.

We need to Nuke the Holy Land and make the Bible Belt states the
center of the Christian faith like God keeps telling us.

Olrik

Mar 7, 2012, 11:15:52 PM3/7/12
Yes, and it's a stupid way to address the issue. We usually mock you
*through* your beliefs by pointing out that the definition of your "god"
makes it a genocidal maniac.

BTW, muslims believe that everyone is *born* a muslim, and by believing
anything else you're an infidel. Go after them, there quite a few of them.

Richo

Mar 7, 2012, 11:32:01 PM3/7/12
On Mar 7, 7:06 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
> talk to them about their beliefs.

Hmmm.
Start off with a lie. Make it a Big One.

> Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!

There are many versions of God - none of them seem to be real.
I don't need to deny them but I don't see what harm it could do.

There are/were real "gods" - like the Sun and the Emperor Augustus -
but they are not that popular these days.
I think the reason for this is that real gods are too vulnerable to
judgement, whereas the wholly invisible imaginary ones are easier to
keep from examination and criticism.

<snip nonsense>
> Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
> love.

No.
Not going to happen.

Mark.

Yap

Mar 7, 2012, 11:38:21 PM3/7/12
On Mar 7, 4:06 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
> talk to them about their beliefs.

Ah, so the whole world is atheist?

> Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!

Can I tell you that this universe has no pixie in the sky?

> Well anyway during some hot kinky sex, one atheist told me that they
> don't believe in God the father up in the sky sailing the seas and
> drinking gravy being real.

Can you see any?

> I said "So that must mean you don't believe in God!"

There is none to begin with !!!

> Another atheist told me, while we were skiing down a snowy slope in
> China, that they also don't believe in God.

Where is this pixie.......Chinese have been searching for more than
5,000 years. You only started with 2000, yet nothing also.

> Still another atheist told me, during a session of Marco Polo, that
> the Lord is false.

Yes, don't get conned by ancient people....you belong to 21st
century.

> One more told me, whilst we walked on the moon, that she does not
> believe.

That is just a conspiracy theory.

> So, during my studies, I came to the conclusion that denying God means
> you have a guilty concience,and as such, you believe there is a God.
> You just do not trust him and love him.

What study? No head no tail study?

> Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
> love.

You will win Noble Prize if you come up with evidence for one.
And you are not the first to be a fool or a sucker.

Yap

Mar 7, 2012, 11:41:25 PM3/7/12
On Mar 7, 10:02 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Don Martin" <drdonmar...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:23:32 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbaln...@alburg.net>
> > wrote:

> >>Did you have one cup of coffee and one grilled cheese with 7 billion
> >>people simultaneously?  Or 7 billion cups of coffee and 7 billion
> >>grilled cheeses?
>
> >>If the latter, and assuming about 2 ounces of cheese per grilled
> >>cheese sammich, you would have consumed something on the order of
> >>875 million pounds of cheese.  Assuming 7 16 hours a day, this would
> >>mean your digestive tract was processing 130,000 pounds of cheese
> >>per minute.
>
> >>I'd like to calculate the speed at which the cheese was moving through
> >>your digestive tract, but the calculations were making me nauseous.
>
> > Considering that zachy is all asshole, it didn't have far to go.
>
> That wasn't me.  I'm much smarter than Whoregon.

If that is not you, he must be your sock puppet?
He said there are 7 billion atheists.......I love that number, but I
know that is incorrect, for now at least.

Yap

Mar 7, 2012, 11:44:11 PM3/7/12
Your premise is totally wrong.......there is no pixie in the sky, how
do we personalize our relationship?

And if there is a pixie, the relationship is personalized already, you
have no business to talk !

Doc Smartass

Mar 7, 2012, 11:54:28 PM3/7/12
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in news:a32d1897-3e20-45c3-
830c-72c...@k24g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:

> Subject: If You Are Atheist then You Are Also A Christian.

If you are Sammy Harrigon you are also a goat-blower. Hah!

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

There are several tax-free, government-free places in this world...
They're called "failed states."

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 12:08:26 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 6:37 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>  On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue.

Good for you Claire - I am willing to oblige.

> It
> would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
> but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
> across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
> statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
> starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
> in saying this:  Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
> God.

Which is impossible if you don't believe in one.

>  When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
> sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.

Yeah - I know what you mean.

> You see, it is the personal
> element which suggests to us some form of a relationship to God.
> Comments like "God must be an evil bastard" etc.Now you might argue
> that this is mealy intellectual supposition, the atheist playing
> "Devil's advocate". Some people may say spiteful things about God in
> order to upset the believer they are annoyed with? But taking all this
> into account, I still meet people genuinely angry that I believe in a
> God who they consider must be evil. It is an "if there is a God this
> must be all his fault" position. So the thought of God makes them
> angry. If invited to I would offer a theological explanation of this,
> but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
> Christians that atheists sort of believe in God. Do you see what I am
> driving at?

I do understand - I am one of those people who say things like "I am
glad God doesn't exist because he is an evil bastard."
8-)
The Reason I say this is twofold.
(1) I have read the Bible.
What I mean by this is that I know God is evil in the same way I know
that Sauron (from Lord of the Rings) is Evil. You can read the stories
and see how he behaves - and its pretty terrifying and horrible.
There are many examples - from drowning all the world in the great
flood, to the genocidal wars to secure the promised land to the
punishing of Job to test his loyalty.

(2) There is evil in the world.
Perfectly lovely 8 year old children die of brain cancer before their
parents eyes.
Either : God exists and is evil or indifferent OR God doesn't exist.

Cheers, Mark.

John Baker

Mar 8, 2012, 12:16:52 AM3/8/12
On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:37:02 -0800 (PST), Claire
<claireo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue. It
>would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
>but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
>across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
>statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
>starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
>in saying this: Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
>God. When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
>sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.

Yes, we couldn't *possibly* merely be annoyed at pushy believers who
won't go away and leave us alone. We *must* be angry at their
imaginary friend, who we secretly believe in but won't admit it.

Right. Pull the other one.

Most of us aren't interested in debating the existence of any god,
yours or anyone else's. To us, gods are just something some people
believe in. As far as we're concerned, there's nothing to debate. Now,
should any of you finally succeed in coming up with actual *evidence*
for a god, then we'll talk.

>You see, it is the personal
>element which suggests to us some form of a relationship to God.

Free clue, Claire. We don't believe in your imaginary friend and we
*certainly* don't have any kind of relationship with him.

>Comments like "God must be an evil bastard" etc.Now you might argue
>that this is mealy intellectual supposition, the atheist playing
>"Devil's advocate". Some people may say spiteful things about God in
>order to upset the believer they are annoyed with? But taking all this
>into account, I still meet people genuinely angry that I believe in a
>God who they consider must be evil.

The problem isn't with Christian *beliefs*, it's with Christian
*behavior* - in that Christians insist on trying to force their
beliefs onto everyone else and simply will not leave us alone.

>It is an "if there is a God this
>must be all his fault" position. So the thought of God makes them
>angry.

No. Christians trying to *push* the idea of God onto people who aren't
interested makes them angry. Some may try to open your eyes to the
fact that if the god you believe in *does* exist, he's a monster, but
I won't bother with that. I couldn't care less what you believe as
long as you don't bother me with it.

>If invited to I would offer a theological explanation of this,

"Theological explanation" is an oxymoron.

>but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
>Christians that atheists sort of believe in God. Do you see what I am
>driving at?

Yes. Christians are arrogant idiots who think the world revolves
around them and their beliefs, and who refuse to accept the fact that
people exist who don't buy into their fairy tale.

John Baker

Mar 8, 2012, 12:17:49 AM3/8/12
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:54:28 -0600, Doc Smartass
<Fortbr...@yahoobrick.com> wrote:

>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in news:a32d1897-3e20-45c3-
>830c-72c...@k24g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Subject: If You Are Atheist then You Are Also A Christian.
>
>If you are Sammy Harrigon you are also a goat-blower. Hah!

A mung-fucking goat blower.

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 12:18:27 AM3/8/12
I don't agree.

Plenty of StarTrek fans hated Wesley Crusher.
There was even a usegroup titled
alt.wesley.die.die.die

If its a really good book or movie I really hate the villain.
I am perfectly capable of hating (or loving and admiring) imaginary
characters - I don't think its at all unusual or even unhealthy.

Cheers, Mark.

Father Haskell

Mar 8, 2012, 12:30:24 AM3/8/12
On Mar 7, 4:22 am, Ben Kaufman <spaXm-mXe-anXd-paXy-5000-
doll...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:18:52 -0800 (PST), Father Haskell
>
> <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 6, 3:06 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> >> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese,
>
> >Who do you think you are, Zachy, jesus christ?
>
> Messiah Complex du jour.

Jebus only wishes he could have made 7 billion cheese
sandwiches.

John Baker

Mar 8, 2012, 12:40:27 AM3/8/12
It's one thing to like or dislike a fictional character. It's quite
another to imagine you have a personal relationship with him.

>Cheers, Mark.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 1:47:21 AM3/8/12

"Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
See? I told you that athiest hate God.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 1:48:52 AM3/8/12

"John Baker" <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote in message
I didn't have a relationship with Him. I was a Hard Core Athiest. I didn't
believe He existed. But I hated Him.

Yap

Mar 8, 2012, 3:13:45 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 2:47 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Richo" <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hey, how many times you need to be reminded that there is no such a
thing as a pixie/god?

You hear....?

Yap

Mar 8, 2012, 3:17:11 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 2:48 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Hated him for what? It was just an imaginative character in a fiction
story and has been watched for more than 2000 years for any sign of
action which was nil, zero, nada, tiada, nay............

And you weren't an atheist to begin with.

Yap

Mar 8, 2012, 3:12:06 AM3/8/12
Well, I am Ok with your thinking....but, you are lining yourself in
the story.

But do you wish to associate yourself with the imaginative characters
in the buybull?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 3:29:22 AM3/8/12

"Yap" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I hated the thought of a God who knew all my thoughts. I resented the idea
of somebody who commanded that you worship Him. I hated the concept of
Jesus Christ. Then I accepted the fact that He was real I became a
Fundamentalist Christian.

> And you weren't an atheist to begin with.

Yes, I was, I didn't believe in God.

Claire

Mar 8, 2012, 3:34:15 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 2:33 am, Robert Parker <Dontbot...@netportusa.com> wrote:
> No actually people that agree with me bore me. Those that don't make sense, or just insult I usually
> ignore.

No you don’t; it seems that when you think you have been insulted or
an issue is beneath you, you kick up a flack in response. Maybe when
something does not make sense to you, that is precisely the time you
could delight in a discussion. That is a good way to learn and
understand a point of view adverse to your own. It could have been an
interesting discussion between different minds, but no matter. Not
everybody is up to that. I wish you well. :-)

Claire

Mar 8, 2012, 3:37:15 AM3/8/12
Thanks Richo, the most considered response I've read yet (still
reading)! :-)

Claire

Mar 8, 2012, 3:43:27 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 6:47 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Richo" <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Do you think? Maybe the hard committed Atheists? I think many are
just indifferent. They don't think they need God. Many do though and
it is an interesting thing. Thanks for your honesty earlier! This
discussion is getting interesting and who would have thought it would
even involve Star Treck!!! lol ;-)

Yap

Mar 8, 2012, 4:20:55 AM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 4:29 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Yap" <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Well, respect as we always said is supposed to be earned, not command.
Why would any sane person worship a pixie whose existence is not
evidenced?
And this world has no instance when a deity helps in overcoming a
disaster....9/11, Japanese quake, Katrina, Haitian quake, etc.

How could any one fall for the con character or supernatural being is
beyond me.

Central to that, if the reward for a heaven is what a human looks for,
then why would he be born in biological product in the first place?

They do not add up....I conclude that the bigots have no brains to
think or they are really weak being or lesser animals.

> > And you weren't an atheist to begin with.
>
> Yes, I was,  I didn't believe in God.

You are comfortable with no pixie in the first place and would be
happily living in this world without the burden to be responsible to
any kind of deity....you can't turn 180 degree back, since nothing
could have happened to warrant that !!!!

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 4:52:09 AM3/8/12

>> > Hated him for what? It was just an imaginative character in a fiction
>> > story and has been watched for more than 2000 years for any sign of
>> > action which was nil, zero, nada, tiada, nay............
>>
>> I hated the thought of a God who knew all my thoughts. I resented the
>> idea
>> of somebody who commanded that you worship Him. I hated the concept of
>> Jesus Christ. Then I accepted the fact that He was real I became a
>> Fundamentalist Christian.
>
> Well, respect as we always said is supposed to be earned, not command.
> Why would any sane person worship a pixie whose existence is not
> evidenced?

I didn't worship Him until after He was "evidenced" (sic.)

> And this world has no instance when a deity helps in overcoming a
> disaster....9/11, Japanese quake, Katrina, Haitian quake, etc.
>
> How could any one fall for the con character or supernatural being is
> beyond me.
>
> Central to that, if the reward for a heaven is what a human looks for,
> then why would he be born in biological product in the first place?
>
> They do not add up....I conclude that the bigots have no brains to
> think or they are really weak being or lesser animals.

Quit calling me a bigot, pop athiest. I know you're not American but you
don't seem to know the meaning of the word "bigot."

>> > And you weren't an atheist to begin with.
>>
>> Yes, I was, I didn't believe in God.
>
> You are comfortable with no pixie in the first place and would be
> happily living in this world without the burden to be responsible to
> any kind of deity....you can't turn 180 degree back, since nothing
> could have happened to warrant that !!!!

Christ is not a burden. He helped me get my fox Mustang by loaning me the
money.

_ G O D _

Mar 8, 2012, 8:24:21 AM3/8/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote

> "Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> If its a really good book or movie I really hate the villain.
>> I am perfectly capable of hating (or loving and admiring) imaginary
>> characters - I don't think its at all unusual or even unhealthy.
>
> See? I told you that athiest hate God.

It's a way beyond fiction, if some people are
idolizing an imaginary character to the point
of inflicting damage to the rest of the people
by putting it in the context of judicial process
and distorting the course of the world history....
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers
and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.
"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive
Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or
high security, or a high budget. The army that can defeat terrorism
does battle quietly, clearing minefields and vaccinating children. It
undermines military dictatorships and military lobbyists. It subverts
sweatshops and special interests.Where people feel powerless, it
helps them organize for change, and where people are powerful, it
reminds them of their responsibility." ~~~~ Author Unknown ~~~~

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 8, 2012, 9:53:06 AM3/8/12
On 3/8/2012 8:24 AM, _ G O D _ wrote:
> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
>>

>> "Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> If its a really good book or movie I really hate the villain.
>>> I am perfectly capable of hating (or loving and admiring) imaginary
>>> characters - I don't think its at all unusual or even unhealthy.
>>
>> See? I told you that athiest hate God.
>
> It's a way beyond fiction, if some people are
> idolizing an imaginary character to the point
> of inflicting damage to the rest of the people
> by putting it in the context of judicial process
> and distorting the course of the world history....

Atheism is a hate crime....

Ramon F. Herrera

Mar 8, 2012, 10:04:58 AM3/8/12

The left hates ideas (which is fine!).

The right, people.

-Ramon

raven1

Mar 8, 2012, 10:39:59 AM3/8/12
Sure is dark under that bridge!
Message has been deleted

Freedom Man

Mar 8, 2012, 1:06:23 PM3/8/12
Atheists hate God?
Hey idiot, you cannot hate something that you know DOES NOT EXIST!

See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth. Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or
he doesn't exist. He is thus either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 1:52:26 PM3/8/12
"Robert Parker" <Dontb...@netportusa.com> wrote in message

> No more than the hatred of Captan Ahab. The God of your myths is a very
> savory villain. And very easy to hate. Then Christians that ignore the
> teaching
> of Jesus and go around trying to convert us, become a real pain in the
> ass.

This is what I've been saying all along. Thanks for telling the truth about
athiesm.

Not Sure

Mar 8, 2012, 3:00:02 PM3/8/12
You hate Tea Party members, liar. Better luck next time :)

SaPeIsMa

Mar 8, 2012, 5:12:33 PM3/8/12

"Not Sure" <fred1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
The left is the one that hates
One only has to look at all the venom that comes out of the "secular"
left

People on the right are more likely to feel pity and contempt
That's because hate is a lot of work that actually takes effort
People on the right prefer to use that effort for more constructive
purposes
And most of the Christians on the right do try to avoid hating, and instead
try to practice the notion of "loving their neighbor', no matter how hateful
they may be.
They may not always succeed, but they do try.
Those on the left don't even try at all.

Claire

Mar 8, 2012, 5:17:49 PM3/8/12

> > across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
> > statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
> > starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
> > in saying this:  Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
> > God.  When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
> > sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.
>
> "When debating the existence of leprechauns, I do see in some people a
> sort of personal hatred/anger towards leprechauns."

That does not work. Have I ever expressed ill feelings towards
Leprechauns?

> > but this is essentially why you hear this statement from many
> > Christians that atheists sort of believe in God. Do you see what I am
> > driving at?
>
> Yep. The crock of gold, left at the end of the rainbow by
> leprechauns.

To be sure to be sure! ;-)

default

Mar 8, 2012, 5:20:45 PM3/8/12
What can one expect from someone waiting to die to feel vindicated?

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 5:24:41 PM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 5:47 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Richo" <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I am not "atheists" I am 1 (one) atheist.
I don't speak for them - they don't speak for me.

Mark.

Ramon F. Herrera

Mar 8, 2012, 5:26:46 PM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 4:12 pm, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> "Not Sure" <fred1321...@gmail.com> wrote in message
ALL expressions of hatred toward WHOLE CLASSES of people come from the
right.

The only ones qualified to make that statement are the victims of
prejudice themselves. Let's ask them, shall we?

Here's their response:

- Black folks voted for Obama, by a 98% margin.
- Jewish folks voted for Obama, by a 75% margin.
- Hispanic folks voted for Obama, by a 66% margin.
- Oriental folks voted for Obama, by a 63% margin.
- Gay folks voted for Obama, by an unknown margin.

-Ramon

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 5:46:30 PM3/8/12
On Mar 9, 5:06 am, "Freedom Man" <freespe...@4eva.com> wrote:
> Atheists hate God?

Sometimes.
Does that make me a bad atheist?
8-)

> Hey idiot, you cannot hate something that you know DOES NOT EXIST!

Why not?
Seriously, I would like to know how you reach this conclusion - you
think that human brains (at least the brains of atheists) have some
perfect discriminating mechanism that *cannot* attach emotions to
imaginary things?
How does that work? Can you describe the neural mechanism that *never*
associates emotional responses to unreal things.

Remember, "cannot" means impossible.
You are making a very strong claim. Based on what?

I can see why you would *want* this to be true - the ideal of the
perfect intellect unsullied by emotion - the Vulcan ideal - i get that
- but wanting something to be true doesn't *make* it true.

> See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
>
> Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
> kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

Yes - because humans ( that's us) are primarily creatures of emotions.
We can reason (well, some of us can) but its a recent late addition to
our ape brains and its spread pretty thin in most of us.
Reasoning takes effort and practice - emotions are with us on day one
- we need, we want, we fear - long before we *know* anything.

Thats why the Skeptical movement is so important - its getting people
to recognize how easy we are fooled by ourselves and others - correct
reasoning from evidence is *hard* - it takes effort and practice.

Mark.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 5:59:27 PM3/8/12

At least one athiest admitted that he hates God. You should get pop athiest
#0001.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 5:59:53 PM3/8/12

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 6:08:59 PM3/8/12
On Mar 9, 9:59 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

<well... nothing really>

Hey Zachy !
Love ya work man!
8-)

Mark.

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 6:13:31 PM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 4:08 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 8, 6:37 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> >  On a serious note I'd like a genuine debate about this issue.
>
> Good for you Claire - I am willing to oblige.
>
> > It
> > would be unfair to generalise and simplify the issue so I will not;
> > but let me just try explain from my perspective how some atheists come
> > across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
> > statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
> > starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
> > in saying this:  Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
> > God.
>
> Which is impossible if you don't believe in one.

To clarify - while I admit to having an emotional response to he idea
of God and to the stories about God - I think a "personal
relationship" would require at the minimum some two-way communication.
He never calls.
8-)

Mark.

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 6:16:04 PM3/8/12
On Mar 9, 9:59 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
I am very hazy on the meaning of the "pop" thing.
Is it bad? Should I be worried you are saying something mean about me?

Mark.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 6:48:11 PM3/8/12

"Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
A pop athiest is someone who hates God so much that he's about to pop.

Claire

Mar 8, 2012, 7:07:27 PM3/8/12

> We apparently have a different concept of the meaning of evangelizing. Which is preaching to the
> ignorant savages, that don't believe in your religion. Which this entire insulting display of your
> ignorance, just happens to be.

Yes, yours seems connected with imperialism somehow? Mine is in its
original Biblical meaning. I am sorry if you are made to feel
belittled by some Christians, as though they were something and you
were nothing. That is not the message of the Gospel.

> Only in theory, in reality Christians are determined to convert all people to their belief.
> And rule over them.

Well not quite. All Christians would like to see as many people as are
meant to come to Christ. I think its some right wing Christians you
describe fixated on dominating non-believers and that they are barking
up the wrong tree though. It is prophesised that Christian believers
will rule over the world with Christ for 1000 years, but that this
will be after the second coming. Power and politics has often
corrupted the church. Christ did not have a single contact at the
Senate, he had no status and few possessions even and yet he was
arguably the most influential man in human history! I am not argueing
against Christians being involved in politics but I am suspicious of
self-declared “Christian politicians” :-)

> No more than the hatred of Captan Ahab. The God of your myths is a very
> savory villain. And very easy to hate. Then Christians that ignore the teaching
> of Jesus and go around trying to convert us, become a real pain in the ass.

OK. I understand.

> Consider yourself invited, just like you did in order to post this mildly
> insulting display of your ignorance.
> I hope that this will partially dispel some of that ignorance you have >been taught.

I am happy to accept I may misunderstand certain things. There are
some things such as my faith which you will never get me to give up,
but all else is subject to potential change. A few years back now I
used to hang out on the Irish NG and have endless discussions, some
very emotive, with people there about Northern Ireland. It always
struck me how civil the people there were towards one another given
that they were often arguing from the adversary positions of those
excusing violence and deep seated divisions which seemed, and still do
to some extend, insurmountable. We managed to hold it together enough
to debate. What I took from it was an understanding of how people
think and how they saw the same events I saw, how "them" saw "us" and
why. There was a lot of ignorance from those outside the UK and
Ireland, but equally, there were things I learnt that I was not aware
of and it made me research certain things from more objective
sources.

> Yes, I believe that it's a very common mistake by theist. You are so certain your sky pixie exist,
> that the very idea that other don't share your belief is unacceptable.

Well yes and no. I do think it is right to love and trust God but I
also recognise that most people will not. If some are predestined not
to believe and I have no way of knowing who they are, then it would be
a waste of my energies to try to convert them. I believe that only God
can bring people to faith, and that He does so in His time and
according to His will, not mine! I believe that it is a divine mystery
how exactly this happens. That is why I am embarrassed by bad
evangelists who go in for the hard sell. (and yes, there is some
Christianese in those sentences. Sorry!)

> That's correct you don't agree, so we have to be wrong because you
> are infallible.

The only person I believe was infallible is Christ. Yes I think I am
right about the existence of God and so what? You also think that you
are right? It is human nature to differ.

>Your collection of Bronze age myths, has told you that it's true.
> If you believe that there is no way you can be wrong,

You seem certain that I am wrong. How does that differ?

> you are by definition a Bigot.

All Christians are bigots? Isn't that a bit ... well, "bigoted"?
You can be rude to Christians and accuse us all of bigotry if you
like, or you could actually talk to a few of us and try to find mutual
understanding. When you refer to social issues as though only your
world-view is legitimate and rant about the intolerance of Christians
as though we were all a dangerous threat to civic society, does it
ever occur to you that atheists like you might also seem threatening
and arrogant to Christians like me?

> closed, and people disagreeing with you upsets up sets you, I suggest you spend more time at
> Christian functions.

My friend. One of us does indeed appear to be upset that somebody
disagrees with him!

Smiler

Mar 8, 2012, 7:13:29 PM3/8/12
On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:17:49 -0800, Claire wrote:

>> > across to me as a Christian. I am not interested in making trite
>> > statements and would like to get deeper into this issue. Here is my
>> > starting point for explaining my thinking, and I am not evangelising
>> > in saying this:  Christianity encourages a personal relationship with
>> > God.  When debating the existence of God, I do see in some people a
>> > sort of personal hatred/anger towards God.
>>
>> "When debating the existence of leprechauns, I do see in some people a
>> sort of personal hatred/anger towards leprechauns."
>
> That does not work. Have I ever expressed ill feelings towards
> Leprechauns?

I didn't say you did. I was showing the stupidity of your assertion.
How can I hate or be angry at something that I don't believe exists? Can
you hate or be angry at leprechauns? Really? Try it for 5 minutes, without
laughing...

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Smiler

Mar 8, 2012, 7:18:19 PM3/8/12
All banks are run by people, not fictional characters.

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 8, 2012, 7:20:10 PM3/8/12
On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 00:13:29 +0000, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
wrote:

>>> "When debating the existence of leprechauns, I do see in some people a
>>> sort of personal hatred/anger towards leprechauns."
>>
>> That does not work. Have I ever expressed ill feelings towards
>> Leprechauns?
>
>I didn't say you did. I was showing the stupidity of your assertion.
>How can I hate or be angry at something that I don't believe exists? Can
>you hate or be angry at leprechauns? Really? Try it for 5 minutes, without
>laughing...

Theists are basically narcissitic, varying from the low level to the
pathological. Their religion does that to them, preventing them having
the empathy and understanding for others to realise how non-Christians
see their beliefs.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 7:46:05 PM3/8/12

"Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

>>> "When debating the existence of leprechauns, I do see in some people a
>>> sort of personal hatred/anger towards leprechauns."
>>
>> That does not work. Have I ever expressed ill feelings towards
>> Leprechauns?
>
> I didn't say you did. I was showing the stupidity of your assertion.
> How can I hate or be angry at something that I don't believe exists? Can
> you hate or be angry at leprechauns? Really? Try it for 5 minutes, without
> laughing...

I hate Gargamel, Megatron, and Stalin.

Richo

Mar 8, 2012, 8:00:34 PM3/8/12
On Mar 9, 10:48 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
That's OK then!
Nothing bad.

Mark.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 8, 2012, 9:48:22 PM3/8/12

"Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I'm cool with most pop athiests. I had plenty of friends in high school who
were pop athiests. They even had a pop athiest club.

Red Cloud

Mar 9, 2012, 4:20:33 AM3/9/12
On Mar 8, 2:26 pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> On Mar 8, 4:12 pm, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Not Sure" <fred1321...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > You hate Tea Party members, liar. Better luck next time :)
>
> > The left is the one that hates
> >     One only has to look at all the venom that comes out of the "secular"
> > left
>
> > People on the right are more likely to feel pity and contempt
> > That's because hate is a lot of work that actually takes effort
> >     People on the right prefer to use that effort for more constructive
> > purposes
> > And most of the Christians on the right do try to avoid hating, and instead
> > try to practice the notion of "loving their neighbor', no matter how hateful
> > they may be.
> >     They may not always succeed, but they do try.
> >     Those on the left don't even try at all.
>
> ALL expressions of hatred toward WHOLE CLASSES of people come from the
> right.

Really? You sound like literally living in the mindset of
totalitarian racial theory.

Look dumb stupid idiot . I do hate Hispanic but not all Hispanic. Your
theory
of my hating WHOLE CLASS OF HISPANIC is like hating all brown color
which
is IMPOSSIBLE. i CAN'T HATE ALL HISPANIC RACE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
just as I can't love whole class of white anglo. Some Hispanics are
better than White. The hate of Hispanic is failed Hispanic
themselves. In other word, it's not the matter of color of skin, it's
the action Hispanic took failed since Spaniard invaded my ancestor
continent . Don't you know your Spaniard master virtually fucked
up all Hispanic nations. You came out of the failed Spanish
colonialism.

noamnesty2000

Mar 9, 2012, 9:35:57 AM3/9/12
> -Ramon- Hide quoted text -

There is no hate against an entire group. There is however objection
to illegal aliens and their supporters.

SaPeIsMa

Mar 9, 2012, 11:07:09 AM3/9/12

"noamnesty2000" <noamna...@gmail.com> wrote in message
The fist thing would be to ask the source of the numbers that ramone spouts
He has been caught lying before.

But even so, It's always funny to see idiots on the left spout the nonsense
that if you state a TRUTH that they don't want to hear, then automatically
it's got to be some SIXHIRB-ism
If you note that 98% of blacks voted for Obama, that FACT that such a
STATISTICALLY DISPROPORTIONATE number of "colored" people voted for a
"colored" candidate does not smack of racism. But that someone noted such a
STATISTICAL DISCREPANCY, is most definitely racism.
Naturally, the clueless on the left, fail to see that dichotomy.

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 11:18:45 AM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 8:35 am, noamnesty2000 <noamnasty2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no hate against an entire group.

Ah! We have none other than God in the readership!! Could you, O
Supreme Being send me by private e-mail (I am sure you know my
address) the winning numbers of tomorrow's lottery (or horsies)???

> There is however objection to illegal aliens
> and their supporters.

There are TWO preconditions for you to be allowed to make such
statement:

(1) The number of people in the non-hating group can be a maximum of
one.

(2) That person MUST be you.

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 11:24:45 AM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 10:07 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> "noamnesty2000" <noamnasty2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Racism necessarily implies hate. Voting FOR somebody (based on race,
whatever) is an expression of love. Voting AGAINST somebody based on
race is an expression of hatred.

Hatred is firmly on your side. If you deny it, your are either lying
to yourself and/or trying to lie to us.

-Ramon

Gray Guest

Mar 9, 2012, 11:53:59 AM3/9/12
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:4b63d789-7f2a-45be-
a9bd-478...@i5g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>
> The right, people.
>
> -Ramon

And I hate vermin who come here for the blessings of liberty and then want
to change the US into whatever shithole they came from.

--
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.

What I like about this attitude is it works equally well for Iran and the
Democrat National Covention.

http://nukeitfromorbit.com/

Gray Guest

Mar 9, 2012, 11:55:12 AM3/9/12
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:e27ae12a-1d92-4b92-
9992-620...@p12g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:
BWAH! How do you explain the unreasoned hate of Christians, conservatives,
et al from the left?

> The only ones qualified to make that statement are the victims of
> prejudice themselves. Let's ask them, shall we?
>
> Here's their response:
>
> - Black folks voted for Obama, by a 98% margin.
> - Jewish folks voted for Obama, by a 75% margin.
> - Hispanic folks voted for Obama, by a 66% margin.
> - Oriental folks voted for Obama, by a 63% margin.
> - Gay folks voted for Obama, by an unknown margin.
>
> -Ramon

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 9, 2012, 12:23:18 PM3/9/12
On 3/9/2012 11:53 AM, Gray Guest wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:4b63d789-7f2a-45be-
> a9bd-478...@i5g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:
>

>> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>>
>> The right, people.
>>
>> -Ramon
>>

> And I hate vermin who come here for the blessings of liberty and then want
> to change the US into whatever shithole they came from.

I second that! People that dislike freedom have the other 99% of
Nations to seek out what ever degree of authoritarian rule that makes
them happy.

Just *LEAVE MY FREEDOM ALONE*

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 12:08:20 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 10:55 am, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:e27ae12a-1d92-4b92-
> 9992-6200c24ae...@p12g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:
Read carefully:

The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
The right, people.

For those out there who can't/won't comprehend, here's the proof:

Let's say that Sarah Palin is wearing a large Tea Party mask, and I
have my (ideological!) AK-47 pointed at her. If she moves away from
the costume, my crosshair sight remains on the mask: she may distance
herself from her political ideology (which is hate spreading, but I
digress) and be safe. THEREFORE, the hate was NOT toward a PERSON, but
towards an idea.

Let's say that I am the one wearing a mask of (Republican, Liberal,
NCRL, whatever) and you far righties have your sights on my body. I
get scared and move away, hoping to escape your wrath. Much to my
chagrin, as I run zig-zagging in all directions, all guns continue
pointing at me!!

IOW: How he hell does one stop being Hispanic (or Black, or Jewish, or
gay, or woman, etc., etc.)???

THEREFORE:

The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
The right, people.

Q.E.D.

-Ramon

pyotr filipivich

Mar 9, 2012, 12:30:45 PM3/9/12
Let the Record show that Not Sure <fred1...@gmail.com> on or about
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:00:02 -0800 (PST) did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>On Mar 8, 7:04 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>>
>> The right, people.
>>
>> -Ramon
>
>You hate Tea Party members, liar. Better luck next time :)

Maybe Ramon needs to have someone tell him about Bill "She's a
Cunt" Maher and his million dollar contribution to Obama.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next Month's Panel: Suicide - getting it right the first time.

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 12:39:56 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 11:30 am, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Let the Record show that Not Sure <fred1321...@gmail.com> on or about
> Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:00:02 -0800 (PST) did write, type or otherwise
> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>
> >On Mar 8, 7:04 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> >> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>
> >> The right, people.
>
> >> -Ramon
>
> >You hate Tea Party members, liar. Better luck next time :)
>

> Maybe Ramon needs to have someone tell him about Bill "She's a
> Cunt" Maher and his million dollar contribution to Obama.

Mrs. Palin KNEW exactly what she was getting into. That is the price
one has to pay to get into politics. She revels and succeeds based on
controversy. She needs such type of comment like Batman needs the
Joker. "No publicity is bad publicity". She is a PERMANENT PUBLIC
figure.

The contribution was single million.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn3vBSxdZE

Bill Maher came out defending Rush Limbaugh, something that the other
side would NEVER do.

-Ramon

ps: She is a cunt, pimping her own children for political gain. Back
home we have a name for that.

plainolamerican

Mar 9, 2012, 12:42:54 PM3/9/12
She is a cunt
---
she is a socialist, which is even worse

SaPeIsMa

Mar 9, 2012, 12:40:54 PM3/9/12

"noamnesty2000" <noamna...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Leftists like ramone, INTENTIONALLY ignore that. Otherwise they would have
to give up their bigotry

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 12:51:11 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 11:40 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> "noamnesty2000" <noamnasty2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
There are TWO preconditions for you to be allowed to make such
statement:

(1) The number of people in the non-hating group can be a maximum of
one.

(2) That person MUST be you.

Take for instance FAIR (your core group): They are against ALL
immigration, and they have been designated as a Hate Group.

http://tinyurl.com/29uacsk

Hatred is on YOUR side. All churches and businesses on mine.

-Ramon

Gray Guest

Mar 9, 2012, 1:04:31 PM3/9/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:67907eb3-0984-4cb9-
9904-641...@p7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:

> Read carefully:
>
> The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
> The right, people.

Read carefully:

he left hates Christians, conservatives, gun owners, etc.

I don't hate people, I hate the idea of socialism, progressivism,
liberalism, etc as a cancer on the human spirit and on prosperity.

So Raymoan, go back to Venezuela.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Mar 9, 2012, 1:11:09 PM3/9/12

"Ramon F Herrera" <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in message
No, it's a free choice. I can vote for or against anybody I want to for
whatever reason. Does the fact that I'm not going to vote for Romney mean
that I hate Him?

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 1:13:13 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 12:04 pm, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
> Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:67907eb3-0984-4cb9-
> 9904-64158038b...@p7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Read carefully:
>
> > The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
> > The right, people.
>
> Read carefully:
>

> the left hates Christians, conservatives, gun owners, etc.

I am Catholic.

I am economically conservative.

I hate your (guns, Glenn Back, prejudice, Neo-Nazi ideas, etc.) BUT I
am willing to give my life for your right to have them.

I dare you type that last one!

All churches and businesses are on my side, on immigration. Hatred is
on YOUR side.

-Ramon

Gray Ghost

Mar 9, 2012, 1:15:05 PM3/9/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:1ad343d2-c30c-4e43-
aa11-598...@j8g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> On Mar 9, 12:04 pm, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
>> Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:67907eb3-0984-4cb9-
>> 9904-64158038b...@p7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > Read carefully:
>>
>> > The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
>> > The right, people.
>>
>> Read carefully:
>>

> > the left hates Christians, conservatives, gun owners, etc.
> >

> I am Catholic.
>
> I am economically conservative.
>
> I hate your (guns, Glenn Back, prejudice, Neo-Nazi ideas, etc.) BUT I
> am willing to give my life for your right to have them.

I don't HATE you do. Thanks for admitting it.

> I dare you type that last one!

Si habla English?

> All churches and businesses are on my side, on immigration. Hatred is
> on YOUR side.

Oh so your a liar, too?

--
Ramon F Herrera, Secret Foreign Agent of a Secret Foreign Government,
funneling Secret Foreign Money through the criminal Chamber of Commerce.

Obama and Slow Joe
Said it was so,
They weren't lieing
Say it ain't so!

The same chamber that he uses his membership in to "prove" what a good
American he is.

Why won't he address this? What has he got to hide?

Free Lunch

Mar 9, 2012, 1:16:38 PM3/9/12
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 12:11:09 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote in alt.atheism:
It all depends. The Republican Party went out of its way after George
Wallace's success to welcome racists and other sorts of bigots into
their party. The action was called the Southern Strategy and it was very
successful. It's been particularly successful because they have hardly
ever had to pay off those bigots by actually passing laws that the
bigots want.

ilbe...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2012, 1:26:38 PM3/9/12
On Mar 6, 2:06 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done a study on over 7 billion atheists this week. I got to sit
> down with all of them, have a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese, and
> talk to them about their beliefs.
> Did you know atheists deny there is a God? Crazy, I know!!
> Well anyway during some hot kinky sex, one atheist told me that they
> don't believe in God the father up in the sky sailing the seas and
> drinking gravy being real.
> I said "So that must mean you don't believe in God!"
> Another atheist told me, while we were skiing down a snowy slope in
> China, that they also don't believe in God.
> Still another atheist told me, during a session of Marco Polo, that
> the Lord is false.
> One more told me, whilst we walked on the moon, that she does not
> believe.
> So, during my studies, I came to the conclusion that denying God means
> you have a guilty concience,and as such, you believe there is a God.
> You just do not trust him and love him.
> Come to the Lord, my friends, and he will envelope you in his undying
> love.
>
> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
> Good Old Gospel Ship Church

There really isnt any such thing as a true 'atheist'. Everyone knows
what we can see and experience didnt come from Nothing by nothing for
nothing. Atheism is simply a philosophical choice to bolster ones
lifestyle autonomy ... a desire NOT to be owned or held accountable
for whatever actions One wishes to make. Its a charade therefore.

pyotr filipivich

Mar 9, 2012, 2:05:09 PM3/9/12
Let the Record show that plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com>
on or about Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:42:54 -0800 (PST) did write, type or
Like I said, Ramon is content as fucking hell to side with a man
who calls a women cunts, and repeats the term with no shame (for he
has no shame) but gets all prissy when the term "slut" is used about a
Democrat operative.

So do not attempt to give me this crap that the Democrats and the
Left are the party of Civility, and Tolerance. They are the party of
hate speech, and there is no double standard involved. They hate
anyone who disagrees with them, will tell the most outrageous lies
about those who disagree with them, and no language is unacceptable by
them.

Ramon is not a hypocrite, just a liar.

Lookout

Mar 9, 2012, 2:21:28 PM3/9/12
On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:16:38 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
wrote:
But they are paying for it now as the hatred and bigotry is inbred in
them and the country is changing. The party elders don't want to
change..the are CONSERVATIVES and the definition of a political
conservative is one who doesn't want change.

And they will die trying to stop a sociological change they don't have
any control over. And I say good riddance.

Gray Guest

Mar 9, 2012, 2:22:58 PM3/9/12
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:4b63d789-7f2a-45be-
a9bd-478...@i5g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>
> The right, people.
>
> -Ramon

Actually Raymoan, that sort of blanket, bigoted statment is petty funny.

The truth will set you free

Mar 9, 2012, 2:24:33 PM3/9/12
Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote in
You do realize that since there is no such thing as a "free Lunch" you, by
definition, don't exist.

Gray Guest

Mar 9, 2012, 2:25:46 PM3/9/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:1cb820b4-e94b-49f7-
b98f-f9a...@j5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> There are TWO preconditions for you to be allowed to make such
> statement:

Who's gonna allow it, fuctard? This is America, fucktard, he'll say what he
wants.

How the fuck did you pass the citizenship exam and did you take it in
Spanish?

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 2:50:07 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 1:05 pm, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Let the Record show that plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com>
Bill Maher did not get all prissy. On the contrary, HE SUPPORTS Rush
Limbaugh.

http://tinyurl.com/8x8pf5l

Mrs. Fluke is not running for any office. She was simply giving
testimony before Congress: her duty as citizen.

"I was horribly offended"
-Cindy McCain

"Rush Limbaugh does not represent the Republican Party"
-Cindy McCain

If the insults were equivalent how come:

- Bill Maher never apologized, did not lose ONE sponsor?

- Rush Limbaugh was forced to (semi) apologize, lost dozens of
sponsors?

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 9, 2012, 3:06:32 PM3/9/12
On Mar 8, 9:04 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>
> The right, people.
>
> -Ramon

Read carefully:

The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
The right, people.

For those out there who can't/won't comprehend, here's the proof:

Let's say that Glenn Beck is naked, wearing nothing but a large Tea
Party mask, and I have my (ideological!) Winchester-Carcano pointed at
him. If he moves away from the costume, my crosshair sight remains on
the mask: he may distance herself from his political ideology (which
is hate-spreading, but I digress) and be safe. If somebody quits the
GOP (or DEM party, whatever) they are not hated anymore. THEREFORE,
the hate was NOT toward a PERSON, but toward an idea.

O.T.O.H.:

Let's say that I am the one wearing a mask of (Republican, Liberal,
NCRL, RedSox, whatever) and you far righties have your sights on my
body (of which I am VERY protective). I get scared and move away,
hoping to escape your wrath. Much to my chagrin, as I run zig-zagging
in all directions, all guns continue pointing at me!!

IOW: How the hell does one stop being Hispanic (or Black, or Jewish,
or gay, or woman, etc., etc.)???

THEREFORE:

The left hates IDEAS (which is fine!).
The right, people.

Q.E.D.

-Ramon

ps: All this talk about hate from me is rhetorical! In truth, only
hate:

- Hugo Chavez (have a Papal dispensation)
- Windows VISTA
- end of list.

Freedom Man

Mar 9, 2012, 4:27:31 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 5:06 am, "Freedom Man" <freespe...@4eva.com> wrote:
> Atheists hate God?

Sometimes.
Does that make me a bad atheist?
8-)

> Hey idiot, you cannot hate something that you know DOES NOT EXIST!

Why not?
Seriously, I would like to know how you reach this conclusion - you
think that human brains (at least the brains of atheists) have some
perfect discriminating mechanism that *cannot* attach emotions to
imaginary things?
--
Yes, it is possible I suppose, but certainly not typical of those that
reject such myths and superstitions.

How does that work? Can you describe the neural mechanism that *never*
associates emotional responses to unreal things.

Remember, "cannot" means impossible.
You are making a very strong claim. Based on what?

I can see why you would *want* this to be true - the ideal of the
perfect intellect unsullied by emotion - the Vulcan ideal - i get that
- but wanting something to be true doesn't *make* it true.
--
Yes, true.
--

> See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
>
> Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
> kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

Yes - because humans ( that's us) are primarily creatures of emotions.
We can reason (well, some of us can) but its a recent late addition to
our ape brains and its spread pretty thin in most of us.
--
Correct. Most emotional phenomena are probably vestigial and harmful. Bravo,
Vulcans!

Reasoning takes effort and practice - emotions are with us on day one
- we need, we want, we fear - long before we *know* anything.

Thats why the Skeptical movement is so important - its getting people
to recognize how easy we are fooled by ourselves and others - correct
reasoning from evidence is *hard* - it takes effort and practice.

Mark.

--
Thank you, Mark - well said!

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 9, 2012, 5:16:22 PM3/9/12
IlBe...@gmail.com wrote:

> There really isnt any such thing as a true 'atheist'. Everyone knows
> what we can see and experience didnt come from Nothing by nothing for
> nothing. Atheism is simply a philosophical choice to bolster ones
> lifestyle autonomy ... a desire NOT to be owned or held accountable
> for whatever actions One wishes to make. Its a charade therefore.

Blah blah blah.

JD

Scout

Mar 9, 2012, 5:37:38 PM3/9/12

"Ramon F Herrera" <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in message
Usually, but not always.

Voting FOR somebody (based on race,
> whatever) is an expression of love.

Bullshit.

If race is a factor for or against then it is RACISM.

>Voting AGAINST somebody based on
> race is an expression of hatred.

Maybe he's just voting for the other guy because it's an expression of love?

Sorry, but if race is the issue that controls your vote, then you are racist
in your voting no matter what sort of BS excuse you try to slap on it.

Racism - racial prejudice or discrimination

www.m-w.com

If you have a prejudice or are discriminating based on race, FOR or AGAINST,
then it's racism. Period. End of Sentence.

That you attempt to claim that racism is something other than racism would
indicate that the racist around here is you.

Paul David Wright

Mar 9, 2012, 5:38:33 PM3/9/12
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Mar 8, 9:04 am, "Ramon F. Herrera"<ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> > The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
> >
> > The right, people.
> >
> > -Ramon
>
> Read carefully:
>
> The left hates IDEAS

No.

PDW

Scout

Mar 9, 2012, 5:40:16 PM3/9/12

"Gray Guest" <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:4b63d789-7f2a-45be-
> a9bd-478...@i5g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:
>

>> The left hates ideas (which is fine!).
>>
>> The right, people.
>>
>> -Ramon
>>

> Actually Raymoan, that sort of blanket, bigoted statment is petty funny.

One might even call it an expression of hatred against people on the right.

It is loading more messages.