Creationist: Old earth-young earth debate active

Mar 7, 2011, 12:36:23 AM3/7/11
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060

The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
"old earth vs. young earth" debate.

"If you think about it, it's everywhere," says Ken Ham. "If you go to to
zoos, you will see 'millions of years.' If you turn on television, you'll
hear 'millions of years' much more than you hear evolution."

Ham says when secular media comes to the Creation Museum, they usually do
not ask him questions about evolution. Instead, they ask Ham to explain why
he believes in a young earth and why he says dinosaurs lived with people.

"The reason the age is such an important issue is, from a secular
perspective, if you don't have millions of years, you can't postulate
evolution,” Ham explains. “Think about it: if you believe in a young earth
as we do -- 6,000 years on the basis of adding up all the dates in the
Bible -- evolution is impossible. It can't happen."

While that may be the stance of secular media, Ham points out there are
people -- even in the church -- who have issues with the belief that earth
is only a few thousand years old.

"For Christians, there is such a pressure on them that if you don't believe
in millions of years, you're [considered] anti-science and all the rest of
it, and they don't want to look intellectually inferior," he shares. Ham
believes the problem began when older generations were confronted with the
issue, and many of them felt it did not matter and said the only thing that
mattered was Jesus. He says younger generations took that approach and the
mindset became consistent, resulting in the debate being experienced today.

Ham made his comments recently on American Family Radio's Nothing But Truth
program while attending the National Religious Broadcasters convention in
Nashville, Tennessee.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 7, 2011, 1:19:47 AM3/7/11
In article <4gugdj....@news.alt.net>, "J" <jvis...@live.com>
wrote:

> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> "old earth vs. young earth" debate.

If y'all are gonna be fighting each other over this, does that mean
you'll stop bothering us?

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

W.T.S.

Mar 7, 2011, 6:01:54 AM3/7/11
In article <4gugdj....@news.alt.net>, jvis...@live.com says...

> http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069

<snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
shit, no need to repost. </snip>

Summery: The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. This was determined
by direct observation and reproducible experiments. "Young Earth"
creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
End of story.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Ken

Mar 7, 2011, 10:15:06 AM3/7/11
On Mar 6, 9:36 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> "old earth vs. young earth" debate.

ONLY if you're a gullible braindead uneducated idiot

ilbe...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2011, 10:30:45 AM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...

Wrong . YEC's base their age on modern science which the Bible
happens to recorded before science confirmed it.... as is the case
with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth if you care to do a
google , go to www.answersingenesis.org , or a number of other fair
and non biased Sources. Are you willing ? Or, are you going to
listen to the brainwashing of millions and billions ....including a
206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
no reason .?

Wombat

Mar 7, 2011, 10:48:08 AM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 4:30 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...
>
> > >http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>
> > <snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
> > shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>
> > Summery:  The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.  This was determined
> > by direct observation and reproducible experiments.  "Young Earth"
> > creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
> > as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
> > End of story.
> > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
> Wrong .  YEC's  base their age on modern science which the Bible
> happens to recorded before science confirmed it.... as is the case
> with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
> 3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
> There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth  if you care to do a
> google , go towww.answersingenesis.org  , or a number of other fair

> and non biased Sources.  Are you willing ?   Or,  are you going to
> listen to the brainwashing  of millions and billions ....including a
> 206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
> no reason .?

AIG fair and non biased? Surely you jest.

Wombat

Ken

Mar 7, 2011, 11:13:49 AM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 7:48 am, Wombat <tri...@multiweb.nl> wrote:
> Wombat-

The above rant PROVES beyond any doubt that Dave is both clinically
and legally INSANE!
(which will be his best legal defense when he ups and shoots someone
who pissed him off)

John Baker

Mar 7, 2011, 2:14:21 PM3/7/11

Does it hurt to be that stupid, Dave?

W.T.S.

Mar 7, 2011, 4:04:03 PM3/7/11
In article <144f5d8e-b68e-47c2-9c56-
702e5c...@j35g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, ilbe...@gmail.com says...
Wow! You mean there are actually people stupid and uneducated enough to
believe that the earth is only about 6,000 years or less old??? I
thought they only existed in cartoons!
There is no "irrefutable" evidence for a young earth, only made up lies
and disinformation. Get a life, get your nose out of the lying, bull
shit "bible" and go to college and learn the truth. Or, you can go
through life making a laughing stock of yourself before the educated,
informed world.
P.S. The "bible" might be good for one thing, but it's too stiff to be
used as toilet paper. I know, that's what I used it for on a camping
trip.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Mar 7, 2011, 4:08:24 PM3/7/11
In article <660d0fdc-addc-4422-9978-8cc0bdb8e3b3
@r4g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>, tri...@multiweb.nl says...
Good point. I think AIG is generally known as a "lie rag".
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Syd M.

Mar 7, 2011, 4:14:11 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 12:36 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> "old earth vs. young earth" debate.

No, the biggest obstactle for his orginization is that no 'facts'
exists of creationism.
None.
Zip.
Nada.

PDW

Syd M.

Mar 7, 2011, 4:15:18 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 10:30 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...
>
> > >http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>
> > <snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
> > shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>
> > Summery:  The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.  This was determined
> > by direct observation and reproducible experiments.  "Young Earth"
> > creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
> > as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
> > End of story.
> > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
> Wrong .  YEC's  base their age on modern science which the Bible
> happens to recorded before science confirmed it...

Bullshit, Davie.
But then, with you, it's not a surprise.

PDW

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 7, 2011, 4:18:02 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 7:30 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...
>
> > >http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>
> > <snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
> > shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>
> > Summery:  The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.  This was determined
> > by direct observation and reproducible experiments.  "Young Earth"
> > creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
> > as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
> > End of story.
> > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
> Wrong .  YEC's  base their age on modern science which the Bible
> happens to recorded before science confirmed it.... as is the case
> with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
> 3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
> There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth  if you care to do a
> google , go towww.answersingenesis.org  , or a number of other fair

> and non biased Sources.  Are you willing ?   Or,  are you going to
> listen to the brainwashing  of millions and billions ....including a
> 206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
> no reason .?

The only way that YEC is correct is if atom bombs and nuclear power
plants and nuclear medicine don't work, since they're all based on the
same facts that prove that the earth is over 4 billion years old.

JD

Robert Weldon

Mar 7, 2011, 4:46:30 PM3/7/11
"IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Actually, no, it has not confirmed by science, just the opposite, science
confirms the 4.5 billion year age. You have been corrected on this before,
and thus you are lying, yet again. That website is also lying, as you well
know.

skye...@yahoo.com

Mar 7, 2011, 6:56:33 PM3/7/11
On Mar 6, 11:19 pm, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, "J" <jvisi...@live.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> > The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> > for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> > "old earth vs. young earth" debate.
>
> If y'all are gonna be fighting each other over this, does that mean
> you'll stop bothering us?

Damn. I'd buy tickets to that.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

John Locke

Mar 7, 2011, 7:56:51 PM3/7/11
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 07:30:45 -0800 (PST), "IlBe...@gmail.com"
<ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Modern science" includes radiometric dating which has provided the
answers to the earth's age to around 4.5 billions years. Ignoring the
laws of physics won't make that fact go way.

""All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to
terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."
-- Thomas Paine

Devils Advocaat

Mar 8, 2011, 2:31:21 AM3/8/11
On Mar 7, 5:36 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

[snipped for brevity and focus]

> "The reason the age is such an important issue is, from a secular
> perspective, if you don't have millions of years, you can't postulate
> evolution,” Ham explains. “Think about it: if you believe in a young earth
> as we do -- 6,000 years on the basis of adding up all the dates in the
> Bible -- evolution is impossible. It can't happen."

[snipped for brevity and focus]

If Ham reckons this to be the case, then this raises a big problem
regarding the number of animals on the ark.

Devils Advocaat

Mar 8, 2011, 2:32:43 AM3/8/11
On Mar 7, 3:30 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...
>
> > >http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>
> > <snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
> > shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>
> > Summery:  The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.  This was determined
> > by direct observation and reproducible experiments.  "Young Earth"
> > creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
> > as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
> > End of story.
> > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
> Wrong .  YEC's  base their age on modern science which the Bible
> happens to recorded before science confirmed it.... as is the case
> with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
> 3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
> There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth  if you care to do a
> google , go towww.answersingenesis.org  , or a number of other fair

> and non biased Sources.  Are you willing ?   Or,  are you going to
> listen to the brainwashing  of millions and billions ....including a
> 206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
> no reason .?

Modern science doesn't support a young earth.

Loirbaj

Mar 8, 2011, 3:31:45 AM3/8/11
Re: Creationist: Old earth-young earth debate active

Dave said

> Wrong .  YEC's  base their age on modern science which the Bible
> happens to recorded before science confirmed it.... as is the case
> with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
> 3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
> There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth  if you care to do a

> google , go towww.answersingenesis.org  , or a number of other fair

> and non biased Sources.  Are you willing ?   Or,  are you going to
> listen to the brainwashing  of millions and billions ....including a
> 206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
> no reason .?

You could frame this vaguely as
Ken Hamm vs Hugh Ross.
Ross promotes himself well, travels widely
to promote his worldview, is interesting. Hamm
seems a little creepy to me, but I don't know
the guy. Ross over reaches and apparently
contradicts himself a bit (in his Bible
expertise). Creation magazine and Creation
Tech Journal are interesting, but Ross does
not really have a comparable, readable
magazine.

Evolutionism and their "long age dating"
has been shattered recently --the mtDNA
mutation rate study actually CONFIRMING
the Mosaic Account of Creation (dating).
And the grudging admissions by evolutionism
believers that..YES..there are red blood cell
products in some dino bones (which had
been claimed to be "65 mya"). Now, that
figure must collapse and telescope to...no
older than a few thousand years --again
confirming Mosaic Creation.

Elijahovah

Mar 8, 2011, 8:00:46 AM3/8/11
so if you come up with a birth certificate saying you were born
yesterday
then you didnt commit the murder of God's Son the week before.

GOOD ONE.
Stick with God Jehovah.
Old Earth, young man.
6 days = 42,000-year creation before Adam
not 144 hours
The curve of science fits without magic.
God is miracles not magic,
that's why Magi & magicians are not regarded as Christian.
ELIJAH

Elijahovah

Mar 8, 2011, 8:15:14 AM3/8/11
My point being that you dont take away truth to prove the lies.
If evolution is a lie, you dont disprove it by taking away the truth
that God took 7000 years for each day to prepare the surface of the
earth for man.
During such time he removed a water vapor canopy slowly by astral
impact
of the loose solar system debris that then took the great water
pressure off
the air and allowed sunlight to shine thru until the 4th day this
constant but
random and rare bombardment rose the continents and rained (somewhere
around 40 days)
to lasting only one single year each time.

Each time this happens, the Mohoravic Discontinuity layer a mile thick
between
crust and mantle melts down and creates a tsunami of magma lava under
the crust
that goes out under ocean and comes back under land.
It will happen again. Mountains will remain above the ocean during
that year.
Impact can only be guessed at, but if dates were possible, a good
guess is the
fact that the 365-day calendar of 2030bc was created to accept the
fact we have had years of 365 days
and leap days since the last impact (2370bc Julian Nov 20).
The calendar of 365 ;leap days in 1460 years arrives the 3rd time
around this year.
The dates of Noah are:
2370bc Julian Nov 20 =Gregorian Oct 31
a rain of 40 days over America starting this day and ending Dec 30.
Buut that 40 days reaching Noah in Surrupak 7 days later while he
packed 2370bc Julian Nov 27 = G.Nov 7
while lasting there 40 days to Jan 6 of 2369bc (Julian)
which is Gregorian 2370bc Dec 17.
The middle date used for astral purposes was Julian Dec 17=G.Nov 27.

These dates are the same 365-day calendar this year only.
and change after the 2012ad leap day.
Gregorian is a +13.
Meaning astral impact Julian Nov 20 is our G.Dec 3
and Noah's 40 days Nov 27 = G.Dec 10
and Jan 6 Venus epiphany = G.Jan 19 of 2012ad
THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION OF IMPACT ON DECEMBER 3
nor Dec 10
However, the death of the holy ones if they seek a date to die
will be followed by immediate 40-day rapture to appear only to
their chosen survivors which implies the asteroid hits when they leave
their
visit to Earth as Jesus left in 40 days. and as the angels who left
Sodom
be they two men sent by Shem Mekchizedek or two spirit beings
materialized.

Frankie Lee

Mar 8, 2011, 8:16:06 AM3/8/11
On Mar 7, 7:01 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...

***The earth was determined to be millions of years by examined of a
rock which does not belong to the earth.This fraud has been in
propaganda,a laughing stock to junk scientist eversince.It was
Patterson who said that after he examined a Meteorite,in the 50s.Since
you are so utterly mis-informed,surely you are no science students,and
all that you have written,are utter rubbish.

Science made discovery that the earth is young.

Elijahovah

Mar 8, 2011, 8:23:26 AM3/8/11
If GOD came up to you all hurt because these lairs believe evolution,
and wanted YOU to do something about it.
Would you get your print press out and make a fake birth certificate
for the Earth
to disprove evolution for God.
Is that not like God being accused of robbing a bank, stealing money,
so you get a print press out to make fake forged money to return to
the bank.
I dont think God Jehovah wants your help you viper.
Too bad it's not legal to shoot and kill rotten corrupt attorneys you
hire.
I bet the evolutionnists planted the guy in the churches to make God a
fool
with the fake lies of young earth to defends God with.
ELIJAH
DOING WHAT ELIJAH WAS SENT TO DO
curse not the pagan nations
but his own fake-Jews and fake-Christians
giving lame sick animal sacrifices.
May these demented evangelists continue to die by the hand of God as
they do,
and it isnt their reward to heaven either. Their laity will be the
very women and children
of a new after-world raising them back to life in humilation of their
lies unfulfilled.
Cursed is the man who raises the clergy in the new world when they
have wife or children
who can do it to prove these little ones are greater than the exalted
trash the world produced.
Men with mice tails who stink like sewer rats..
God's attorney? youre fired.

Elijahovah

Mar 8, 2011, 8:38:43 AM3/8/11
God Jehovah proves with HIS carbon-14 that all life was created within
48,000 years.
The maximum C-14 is 50k to 70k, but a 40-foot water vapor canopy from
equator to 10-inch water vapor canopy ending at the arctic circle
resting on atmosphere 52 miles up, prevents nitrogen from becoming
C-14 six miles above us at 30,000 feet.
By increasing 10-12 times on the date 2369bc Jan 6 Julian Venus
epiphany, our current rate appears like a 340-year gap stretched
20,000 years so that day one 42,000 years before Adam appears as
62,000 years before Adam (68,000 years ago).

Thus carbon-14 is God Jehovah's word that 6-day (144-hour)
creationists are NOT his legal court attorneys and will be put to
death in CONTEMPT OF COURT. They do not go to heaven because Jesus
says they are virgins who cleaned up their literal fornication and
literal drunkeness, but they sleep wasting their oil lamps and fail to
get into the kingdom to be his wife in rqaising all humans back from
dead to life as the human chidlren of Jesus and his special bride.

The hour is here, the slaughter is here. The bride does not see she is
the Lamb to be slaughtered.
She does not see the churches will slaughter her again as they
slaughtered Jesus,
and that the government does it for them (the churches who FCK over
the govenrments).
The bride merely thinks the hour comes where the churches die by
government, and she
does not realize she creates the situation by court trial against her
as Jesus had.
I am the groomsman, I bring the bride to Jesus, the bride that Jehovah
has chosen for his Son.
If I am John, then my head being beheaded leads the way as it did for
Jesus.
Like Jonah, I fear this thought, I do run, have ran, tried many ways.
But even Jesus said if
your will be done another way, please let it be that way. I am not so
fortunate to get instant rapture resurrection
as she does, yet I like all humans require her as The Lamb, or no one
ever lives again. Humans become extinct.
Disgustingly, the wicked praise themselves for slaughtering those who
were the inventors.
Thomas Edison slaughtered Tesla.
So Edison didnt save you, Tesla did. Judas didnt save you, Jesus did.
Creationists do not save you when they kill the birde of Jesus, it is
the bride who saves you,
she gathers herself in trial to die, and she doesnt need to do this.
BUT LIKE JESUS she chooses to.
ELIJAH

Elijahovah

Mar 8, 2011, 8:42:40 AM3/8/11

bpuharic

Mar 8, 2011, 8:08:40 PM3/8/11
<ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 7, 5:01 am, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, jvisi...@live.com says...
>>
>> >http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>>
>> <snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
>> shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>>
>> Summery:  The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.  This was determined
>> by direct observation and reproducible experiments.  "Young Earth"
>> creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
>> as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
>> End of story.
>> --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
>
>Wrong . YEC's base their age on modern science which the Bible
>happens to recorded before science confirmed it..

uh no they dont. they made up a myth based on bishop usscher's flawed
chronology.

.. as is the case
>with many other scientific processes that the Bible recorded some
>3-5,000 years ago that modern science finally confirmed as true.
>There is irrefutable evidence for a young earth if you care to do a
>google , go to www.answersingenesis.org

gee. i did that. didnt see a single piece of evidence for a young
earth. sorry

, or a number of other fair
>and non biased Sources. Are you willing ? Or, are you going to
>listen to the brainwashing of millions and billions ....including a
>206 bone human ultimately came from a pond protozoa from accident for
>no reason .?

yeah. i accept that because that's what the evidence shows

chibiabos

Mar 8, 2011, 8:25:39 PM3/8/11

> The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis

Goddam. Keep that funny shit up and we'll have to consider you for
membership.

-chib

--
Member of S.M.A.S.H.
Sarcastic Middle-aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor

duke

Mar 9, 2011, 7:41:02 AM3/9/11
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:01:54 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>In article <4gugdj....@news.alt.net>, jvis...@live.com says...
>>
>> http://www.oneliesnow.com/Cunts/DeFuck/ass?id=0069
>>
><snip> Creationist lies, nonsense, disinformation, and general bull
>shit, no need to repost. </snip>
>>
>Summery: The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. This was determined
>by direct observation

Who was looking, ass wanker?

> and reproducible experiments. "Young Earth"
>creationists who claim the Earth is only about 6,000 years old are liars
>as they base their "measurement" on the "bible".
>End of story.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

JohnN

Mar 9, 2011, 5:01:01 PM3/9/11
On Mar 7, 12:36 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> "old earth vs. young earth" debate.

Then he should settle his differences with his fellow Christians, like
the Bible says, before he takes on reality.

JohnN

Mickey

Mar 11, 2011, 5:53:43 AM3/11/11
On Mar 7, 1:19 am, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <4gugdj.9t3.1...@news.alt.net>, "J" <jvisi...@live.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1306060
>
> > The president and CEO of Answers in Genesis says the biggest obstacle today
> > for his organization is not the issue of evolution vs. creation, but the
> > "old earth vs. young earth" debate.
>
> If y'all are gonna be fighting each other over this, does that mean
> you'll stop bothering us?

Not if he plans on staying the same annoying little
turd he's always been.