God's Design vs Random Evolution

Loirbaj

Mar 20, 2011, 5:37:13 PM3/20/11
Christ said He created Man in His image.
Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

ilbe...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2011, 5:59:49 PM3/20/11

You reap what you sow . Simple faith in Christ is all it takes ,
plus forsaking 'atheism' which not even 'Atheists' truly believe in
deep down inside because its so faith-busting in reality.

Host of HaShem/Messenger

Mar 20, 2011, 6:26:42 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 5:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.

The Almighy said; "Let US make man in OUR image
and likeness. Not the Christ.....

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.

We are 98.8% Neanderthal genome. How did that happen?

"Cain knew his Neanderthal wife" (G. Freeman)

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.

HaShem did that...

The 'dust' of the Earth, are minerals. It wasn't literal
dirt. Did you tske your vitamins and minerals today?

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

They don't what the hell they're talking about...

They even ognore that Islam and Judaism exist. And
have an origin....

Genesis 16, Islam. Borne by an angel of Hashem..
Isaiah 14:12....meet that angel....
Genesis 17. Judaism. Borne by HaShem...
(jewishvirtuallibrary.org) The only place you meet
HaShem. And see that Ishmael will grow to be a
wild ass of man. And he will dwell in the face of his
brethren". The present day wild ass suichomicidal
freaks of Islam....

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.

Uh uh...he is NOT the Creator. He is the son and
psyche. The mind and soul of his Father....

HaShem's reason for making the natural Creation,
was to have His son born to a virgin He would make.

> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.

That purpose is hybridization...

> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.

No responsibilty either...

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

It's worse than that....
Their psyche is judged, in a new body....
Life or Death, eternal...

bpuharic

Mar 20, 2011, 6:29:09 PM3/20/11
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:37:13 -0700 (PDT), Loirbaj
<Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

>Christ said He created Man in His image.
>Atheists say Man created in Ape image.

which has what to do with evolution?

you al qaida christians with your jihad against science...attempting
to install shari'a in america are fanatics

bpuharic

Mar 20, 2011, 6:29:38 PM3/20/11

jihadi christians are always willing to tell others what to believe

Sla#s

Mar 20, 2011, 6:56:50 PM3/20/11

This is a classic example what needs be shown to politicians to demonstrate
how the educational system has betrayed its students.

Slatts

Sla#s

Mar 20, 2011, 7:03:12 PM3/20/11
IlBe...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 20, 4:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>> Christ said He created Man in His image.
>> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
>> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
>> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
>> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
>> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
>> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
>> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
>> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
>> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
>> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
>> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
>
> You reap what you sow . Simple faith in Christ...

Why Christ? Why not Odin? Why not Ra? Why not Zeus? Why not one of the
thousands of other dieties invented by the minds of men? Can't you see the
only reason you follow the christ myth is because you were born into that
culture? An accident of birth is hardly a valid confirmation that you are
correct and everyone else is wrong!

Slatts

raven1

Mar 20, 2011, 7:56:09 PM3/20/11
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:59:49 -0700 (PDT), "IlBe...@gmail.com"
<ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 20, 4:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>> Christ said He created Man in His image.
>> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
>> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
>> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
>> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
>> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
>> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
>> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
>> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
>> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
>> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
>> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
>
>You reap what you sow .

What do you think you'll reap for your constant lying, and repeating
nonsense that you don't even understand?

> Simple faith in Christ is all it takes ,
>plus forsaking 'atheism' which not even 'Atheists' truly believe in
>deep down inside because its so faith-busting in reality.

Would you *please* learn to write coherently? Unless your goal is to
make Christians look like illiterate simpletons, you're not helping
your cause.

raven1

Mar 20, 2011, 7:56:55 PM3/20/11
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:26:42 -0700 (PDT), "Host of HaShem/Messenger"
<01910i...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kook fight! Kook fight!

ken

Mar 20, 2011, 8:00:55 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 2:59 pm, "Shit4Brains" <ilbeba...@cocksucker.com> wrote the
usual crap NOT even worth repeating

PROVE YOUR IMAGINARY CREATORDOG EXISTS, Dicksucka!

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 20, 2011, 8:15:29 PM3/20/11
In article
<9d46aec7-fec6-429c...@s18g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

> Christ said He created Man in His image.

No evidence.

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.

Nope.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.

No eviedence.

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

Wrong.

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.

No evidence.

> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.

They say no such thing.

> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.

No evidence.

> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.

They say no such thing.

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.

No evidence.

And it's extremely funny that this entire post breaks the commandment
about not bearing false witness.

> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.

They say no such thing.

> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.

No evidence.

> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

No evidence.

Wow, a whole post made of nothing but lies and unsupported statements.

And you think your god isn't going to throw you in the deepest pits of
hell for bearing so much false witness?

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 20, 2011, 8:16:02 PM3/20/11
In article
<290688bc-683c-436a...@hd10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
"IlBe...@gmail.com" <ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Absolutely zero faith necessary to believe in reality.

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 20, 2011, 8:18:41 PM3/20/11

I've long suspected that here in the US, the right wing party has
destroyed the educational system *on purpose* to keep people dumb
enough to keep voting for it.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 20, 2011, 8:22:54 PM3/20/11

I've been wondering about that for a long time.

What is scary is that they and their followers already blame atheists,
liberals etc for the country's problems - which are only going to get
worse as we fall further behind in a competitive world.

tirebiter

Mar 20, 2011, 8:26:31 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 5:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.

Wrong. That is not the fictional god of the old testament. It's the
fictional god of the new testament.

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.

Atheism has no involvement with evolution.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.

Still the wrong mythical god.

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

You're referring to biogenesis, which still has nothing to do with
atheism, and you are being very inaccurate about it.

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.

Even as a sentence fragment, that isn't readable, and is still
referring to the wrong fabled god.

> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.

Less than random. And not an atheist concept.

> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.

Quite the evil monster, isn't it?

> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.

I don't know a single atheist who has ever said that.

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.

This fictional god didn't follow its own rules and most every
christian I know doesn't do it either. Yet they all still believe
they can't be denied eternity in paradise.

> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.

I've never met an atheist who says that or acts out that way.

> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.

Rather capricious in its selective process though.

> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Ain't no such place.

---
a.a. #2273

Nathan Levesque

Mar 20, 2011, 9:23:28 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 4:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.
> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.

No...Atheists generally accept taxonomy and recognize that we are
classified as apes and have common ancestry with the other great apes.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

No. Atheists generally accept that man evolved over billions of years
after life first formed under a few different potential conditions,
some of which if you are crude could be via pond scum.

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.

No..Atheists generally accept TOE which does not say that all is
random. Natural selection is not random in the least for example.

> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.

That would be nihilists, keep guessing maybe you'll get it right some
day.

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.

What??? Now you're not even trying.

> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

No, atheists decide to not believe in your particular fantasy over
thousands of other unsubstantiated fairy tales which demand dogmatic
acceptance of patent lies.

Buddythunder

Mar 20, 2011, 9:50:44 PM3/20/11
On Mar 21, 10:59 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You haven't seen reality in a looooong time.

Jeanne Douglas

Mar 20, 2011, 10:51:35 PM3/20/11
In article
<f6b1bb73-866d-4900...@v27g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
"panam...@hotmail.com" <panam...@hotmail.com> wrote:

As well as dumb enough to keep on voting for the guys who are destroying
the very middle class they're struggling to remain in.

Syd M.

Mar 20, 2011, 11:28:48 PM3/20/11

And you continue to be wrong.
And you're threats are empty.

PDW

Syd M.

Mar 20, 2011, 11:29:56 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 5:59 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 4:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>
> > Christ said He created Man in His image.
> > Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
> > Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
> > Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
> > Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
> > Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
> > Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
> > Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
> > Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
> > Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
> > Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
> > Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
>
> You reap what you sow .

Yep. As you lying SOB demonstrate on these boards over and over again.

PDW

Tronscend

Mar 20, 2011, 11:34:13 PM3/20/11

"Loirbaj" <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> skrev i melding

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

And some remain so.

Host of HaShem/Messenger

Mar 20, 2011, 11:37:55 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 6:29 pm, bpuharic <w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:37:13 -0700 (PDT), Loirbaj
>
> <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> >Christ said He created Man in His image.
> >Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
>
> which has what to do with evolution?

Nothing. It has to do with hybridization. You do know
what that is...

> you al qaida christians with your jihad against science...attempting
> to install shari'a in america are fanatics

We're all for science. Look at your genome. Genetics. The science
of the Almighty God. Igniting creation, and making a modern human,
from a petri dish. And took genes from him and made a female.....

And used psychology .....

Genetics, bending and dilating space time. All the stuff of the
Almighty
scientist, beyond the stars.

Seth was born 30,000 years after Cain....

Where were the parents for 30,000 years? Aboard His 1500 cubic
mile "house/kingdom" in Creation. Check it out. It's measured in
the Apocalypse.....

OOOOooooo.....the Apocalypse.....

It's true....

It houses His legions of angels......

And you guessed it. Legions who do no good, and legions
who do no evil. They have the knowledge of both. As we do.
But they live only one. As we don't. We use both. We are
a schizoid species.

There is a hierachy in play upon the Earth....

The existence of Islam and Judaism proves, there is
the Almighty God in the mix....

Free Lunch

Mar 20, 2011, 11:40:13 PM3/20/11
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:37:55 -0700 (PDT), "Host of HaShem/Messenger"
<01910i...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

No, it is proof that a good con can be run by a lot of different people.

If preachers who included heaven as a gimmick were forced to provide
evidence to back up their promises for an afterlife, they would all be
in prison.

Host of HaShem/Messenger

Mar 20, 2011, 11:43:28 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 6:29 pm, bpuharic <w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:59:49 -0700 (PDT), "IlBeBa...@gmail.com"

There is no such thing. Are you all fools.....?

Host of HaShem/Messenger

Mar 20, 2011, 11:52:54 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 11:43 pm, "Host of HaShem/Messenger"

All religion on the Earth, has a generic God. NONE Almighty!

Not one....

What does the tell you.....?

Yap

Mar 21, 2011, 4:36:08 AM3/21/11
On Mar 21, 4:37 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.
There was no christ to create anything.

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
You are lying.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
There was no christ to create anything.

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
Nature did all the works.

> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
What purpose....to allow loons to worship it? What
consequences.....have hellfire when fire is real in this world?

> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
Right and wrong is what motivates this world....the right of bigots
came from slavery, lying and molesting?

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
You mean the people in the East, not affiliated with your lying
religion are not good?

> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.
Again lying in this open forum.....hellfire is waiting for you.

> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
And being a very bad idiot....you know where is your place?

> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
Do show us where it is, instead of lying through your teeth.

Yap

Mar 21, 2011, 4:37:20 AM3/21/11

We the atheists do not belong to your sky daddy.

But you are bigot, so you will reap what you sow in lying.

Yap

Mar 21, 2011, 4:43:48 AM3/21/11
On Mar 21, 7:18 am, "panamfl...@hotmail.com" <panamfl...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Perhaps true, how else could they have sufficient support to mount
challenge in politics with funds and deluded votes?

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 22, 2011, 2:19:26 AM3/22/11
On Mar 20, 8:22 pm, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:18:41 -0700 (PDT), "panamfl...@hotmail.com"

I've talked about this issue with several younger friends of mine at
length. We all seem to agree that the Corporate Ponzi Scheme in the US
as it exists is headed for an even larger fall than it had in the
recent "Great Recession".

We all laugh at ourselves as we realize that we on "The Left" in the
US have lost the the argument in the "short term". We are now the "New
Survivalists". We're supporting local "Community Supported
Agriculture", and we're liquidating our assets in our 401k
"retirement" acounts to buy whatever housing/transportation/home
defence assets we can afford.

I hate to admit it, but within my own little network of progressive
friends..we've largely stopped trying to *educate* the "Marching
Morons", and are just looking forward to saying "I told you so" when
the bottom falls out. Hey..it seems that we *are* human after all.
Survival is paramount.

Empathy for other humans ends when those others are trying to kill
you, and forcibly take from you what you need to survive. Strange
thing.,the value I have to my compadres up at the farm is that I can
repair mechanical devices (tractors, irrigation pumps, and even the
couple of wind turbines up there), I get a half-share in the produce
from my CSA for that, even though I don't spend six hours weeding an
alfalfa field or something.

Stranger still, the folks are offering me a full share for showing my
(previously) gun-hating friends how to choose, clean, and use
firearms.

Loirbaj

Mar 22, 2011, 6:17:48 AM3/22/11
Re: God's Design vs Random Evolution

> PanamaFloyd, Atlanta actually said

> several younger friends of mine

> all seem to agree that the Corporate Ponzi Scheme in the US
> as it exists is headed for an even larger fall

> We all laugh

> We are now the "New Survivalists"

> within my own little network of progressive friends

> we've largely stopped trying to *educate* the "Marching Morons

> Empathy for other humans ends

> the value I have to my compadres up at the farm is that I can
> repair mechanical devices (tractors, irrigation pumps, and even

> Stranger still, the folks are offering me a full share for showing my
> (previously) gun-hating friends how to choose, clean, and use
> firearms.
> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.

Uh...Panama Floyd, when the Black Heliocopters come, can
I rely on you to reload my guns and sell me extra tin hats? LOL

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 22, 2011, 9:11:00 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 6:17 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

snippy

> Uh...Panama Floyd, when the Black Heliocopters come, can
> I rely on you to reload my guns and sell me extra tin hats? LOL

If zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.

-PF, Atl.
etc.

raven1

Mar 22, 2011, 9:40:33 PM3/22/11

You're making the assumption that "Loirbaj" has any brains to delay
the zombies.

Father Haskell

Mar 22, 2011, 10:43:31 PM3/22/11
On Mar 20, 5:59 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You reap what you sow .   Simple faith in Christ is all it takes ,
> plus  forsaking 'atheism'

How can you forsake nonbelief?

Father Haskell

Mar 22, 2011, 10:44:37 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 9:11 pm, "panamfl...@hotmail.com" <panamfl...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Douse him in A1 sauce, too.

Loirbaj

Mar 23, 2011, 12:18:59 AM3/23/11
Re: God's Design vs Random Evolution

> PanamaFloyd, Atlanta actually said
> several younger friends of mine
> all seem to agree that the Corporate Ponzi Scheme in the US
> as it exists is headed for an even larger fall
> We all laugh
> We are now the "New Survivalists"
> within my own little network of progressive friends
> we've largely stopped trying to *educate* the "Marching Morons
> Empathy for other humans ends
> the value I have to my compadres up at the farm is that I can
> repair mechanical devices (tractors, irrigation pumps, and even
> Stranger still, the folks are offering me a full share for showing my
> (previously) gun-hating friends how to choose, clean, and use
> firearms.
> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.

Uh...Panama Floyd, when the Black Helioclopters come, can I
rely on you to reload my guns and sell me extra tinfoil hats?

PanamaHat...FLED from his wacko claims? Tell us MORE about
your "Militia Group" and fulfilling prophecies and the explosives?

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2011, 3:16:18 AM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 12:18 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Re: God's Design vs Random Evolution
>
> > PanamaFloyd, Atlanta actually said
> >  several younger friends of mine
> >  all seem to agree that the Corporate Ponzi Scheme in the US
> > as it exists is headed for an even larger fall
> > We all laugh
> > We are now the "New Survivalists"
> > within my own little network of progressive friends
> > we've largely stopped trying to *educate* the "Marching Morons
> > Empathy for other humans ends
> > the value I have to my compadres up at the farm is that I can
> > repair mechanical devices (tractors, irrigation pumps, and even
> > Stranger still, the folks are offering me a full share for showing my
> > (previously) gun-hating friends how to choose, clean, and use
> > firearms.
> > -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
>
> Uh...Panama Floyd, when the Black Helioclopters come, can I
> rely on you to reload my guns and sell me extra tinfoil hats?

Seems you snipped my joke. No surprise, I've often noticed that the
various dumbasses of the world are incapable of understanding humor
more complicated than they've seen in an insipid "situation comedy".

Again, If zombies attack us, I'm tripping you. My empathy for other
humans ends when one of my fellow humans demonstrates that they are
indeed, an idiot. Dude, you need to go. Especially before you
procreate. The very thought that someone like you might be able to
pass your defective genes into the next generation of humanity makes
me shiver with fear for our collective future as a race.

Your idiocy actually makes me wish zombies actuallly exist. Can't help
but wonder what the fuck happens to a zombie when it eats the brain of
an idiot. Perhaps it's like a virus to them?

> PanamaHat...FLED from his wacko claims? Tell us MORE about

> your "Militia Group" and fulfilling prophecies and the explosives.

Well..first you have to understand that when adults don't use
"emoticons", that's not evidence that idiots like you actually
understand what's being expressed in a conversation.

And as far as my comments upon the past & future meltdowns of the US
economy goes, it seems clear that you're too ignorant about the issue
to discuss it honestly, rather than make your silly little bitch-assed
comments upon the individuals actually discussing such things.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

sarge

Mar 23, 2011, 7:43:07 AM3/23/11
On 20 mar, 22:37, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.
No, he didn't.

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
This is not a complete sentence.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.
This is not in the Bible.

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.
This is not a complete sentence.

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.
This is not in the Bible.

From here you make some very poor summation of what both Christ and
athiests have said.

> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.
> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.
> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.

You are bearing false witness against your neighbor here. You cannot
even follow the rules of your own god.

Loirbaj

Mar 23, 2011, 7:51:21 AM3/23/11
Re: God's Design vs Random Evolution

> PanamFloyd, Atlanta actually said

> several younger friends of mine
> all seem to agree that the Corporate Ponzi Scheme in the US
> as it exists is headed for an even larger fall
> We all laugh
> We are now the "New Survivalists"
> within my own little network of progressive friends
> we've largely stopped trying to *educate* the "Marching Morons
> Empathy for other humans ends
> the value I have to my compadres up at the farm is that I can
> repair mechanical devices (tractors, irrigation pumps, and even
> Stranger still, the folks are offering me a full share for showing my
> (previously) gun-hating friends how to choose, clean, and use
> firearms.
> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.

Loirbaj wrote

Uh...Panama Floyd, when the Black Helioclopters come, can I
rely on you to reload my guns and sell me extra tinfoil hats?

PanamaHat...FLED from his wacko claims? Tell us MORE about
your "Militia Group" and fulfilling prophecies and the explosives?

PanamFloyd aka PanamaFloyd wrote

> various dumbasses of the world are incapable of understanding

> My empathy for other
> humans ends when one of my fellow humans demonstrates that they are
> indeed, an idiot. Dude, you need to go. Especially before you
> procreate. The very thought that someone like you might be able to
> pass your defective genes into the next generation of humanity makes
> me shiver with fear for our collective future as a race.

> And as far as my comments upon the past & future meltdowns of the US
> economy goes, it seems clear that you're too ignorant about the issue
> to discuss it honestly, rather than make your silly little bitch-assed
> comments upon the individuals actually discussing such things.

I wanted to be sure I quote you correctly, as I soon produce a
post...something like Bizarro Atheists of ATCreationism. I'll
shoehorn you in there near Kracked Stalker Kenny and
IMANTISEMITE Fred and Mr.Budikka. LOL

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2011, 1:45:26 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 7:51 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

snip crap

I guess an idiot living in his mama's basement doesn't have to worry
about the current state of the economy..

<hear that turd go plonk!!>

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoB!

Kermit

Mar 23, 2011, 2:28:09 PM3/23/11
On Mar 20, 2:37 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Christ said He created Man in His image.
Actually your myths say that Yahweh did.

> Atheists say Man created in Ape image.
Humans *are apes. We are also primates, mammals, vertebrates, and
animals.

> Christ formed Man from earth and breathed Life.

> Atheists say Man from pond scum spontaneously.

No. Protolife eventually developed into reproducing cells, This
process took a couple of hundred million years. It was another two
billion before multi-celled organisms developed, then another billion
or so for humans. You skipped a few steps.

We are animals, not golems.

> Christ planned Designed Created ALL.

> Atheists say all is Random Chance, no Design.

Not random; natural selection acting on a pool of random variability.
Not random, but not directed either; not designed.

> Christ says there is purpose and will be consequences.
> Atheists say no Right, no Wrong, no consequences.

Who says there isn't any right or wrong? I think slavery is wrong, for
example, while the god of your mythology does not.

> Christ says be Good, Keep the Commandments.
> Atheists say be Vile, make corruption a life habit.

Does your god tell you it is good to lie, or did you just decide that
on your own?
Sorry to bust your bubble, but I've lived with my sweetie for 34
years; She and I raised a daughter together, bought a house, grew a
garden, raised a dog and cat. We pay our bills. In what way are we
vile?

> Christ says the Good will be with Him forever.
> Atheists choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

"Heaven for climate; Hell for conversation" - Mark Twain

The god you imagine exists is a monster. He's genocidal and is OK with
slavery and rape; needs reassurances that he is wonderful, and if you
don't tell him you love him forever and ever he will torture you,
without even death as an escape. <shudder>
Good thing he's imaginary.

"Thank you, Daddy, for not beating me with the coat hanger again. I
don't know what I did, but I'm sure I deserved it."

Kermit