the most loathesome people in America

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 18, 2013, 9:20:49 PM2/18/13
Talk about a great topic for discussion:

<http://www.alternet.org/media/most-loathsome-people-america-double-dirty
-dozen?akid=10070.223237.J9Vn4n&rd=1&src=newsletter795789&t=3>

or

<http://bit.ly/11RDHA9>

I'll just list the names here; for the details, go read the article.

24. Sean Hannity

23. Dinesh D¹Souza

22. Sam Harris

21. Frank VanderSloot

20. Penn Jillette

19. Ghost of Breitbart

18. Alex Jones

17. David Barton

16. Dana Loesch

15. Dick Morris

14. Marco Rubio

13. Tucker Carlson

12. Mark Cuban

11. Matt Drudge

And on to the Top (Bottom?) 10:

10. ³Papa² John Schnatter

9. Dan Cathy

8. Jennifer Rubin

7. Joe Arpaio

6. Lance Armstrong

5. Rush Limbaugh

4. Karl Rove

Wow, would have expected both of them to be higher. Well, on to the Top
3.

3. Paul Ryan

2. Donald Trump

And the #1 Most Loathesome person in American:

1. Wayne LaPierre

Let the discussion/argument commence.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Ken

Feb 18, 2013, 9:26:11 PM2/18/13
On Feb 18, 6:20 pm, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> Talk about a great topic for discussion:
>
> <http://www.alternet.org/media/most-loathsome-people-america-double-dirty
> -dozen?akid=10070.223237.J9Vn4n&rd=1&src=newsletter795789&t=3>
>
> or
>
> <http://bit.ly/11RDHA9>

WTF!!!
Rev. Fred Phelps (the Westboro Baptist Idiot) DIDN'T make the list

osugeography

Feb 18, 2013, 10:29:41 PM2/18/13
Penn Gillette, not too surprised-started wondering about him after his
smug tricks on fooling unsuspecting college kids on the evils of di-
hydrogen monoxide.

Armstrong. Not sure about his high place-above Arpaio? If we look at
strictly loathsome people, I'd remove Lance and replace him with
Shirley Phelps-Roper. Hannity should be higher. And for Locally
Loathsome, BroilJAB tops my list.

Thank you, Jeanne, good list.
Marvin

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

Dakota

Feb 19, 2013, 4:23:58 AM2/19/13
I'll confess I don't recognize all the names. I'll have to look up six
of them.

Before I do that I thought it best to first challenge number 22. Sam
Harris does not belong on this list. He is a brilliant scientist and
an open and rational critic of superstition. That he has not jumped on
the bandwagon calling for a ban on firearms does not bring him
anywhere approaching the top 25 most loathsome people in America. He's
be well behind the countless members of the Catholic hierarchy who
continue to protect pedo-priests. And well behind many of the members
of the US Congress and of state and local government. The Koch brother
and their billionaire pals who control those politicians come well
before Sam. I could go on but I've got six names to look up.

Dakota

Feb 19, 2013, 4:29:25 AM2/19/13
Penn is a entertainer and magician. It's not his tricks that won him a
place on this list. He's an Ayn Rand advocate and a pal of Glenn Beck.
That's what justifies his place on the loathsome list.

> Armstrong. Not sure about his high place-above Arpaio? If we look at
> strictly loathsome people, I'd remove Lance and replace him with
> Shirley Phelps-Roper. Hannity should be higher. And for Locally
> Loathsome, BroilJAB tops my list.

Lance qualifies for his part in smearing the reputation of a
foundation that helps kids with cancer.

Shirley can replace Sam Harris.

vivapa...@aol.com

Feb 19, 2013, 8:43:36 AM2/19/13

MarkA

Feb 19, 2013, 9:07:32 AM2/19/13
Agreed. I don't agree with all of Sam's opinions, but he is way less
loathsome than, say, Cardinal Law. Also, loathsome as LaPierre is, I
wouldn't put him at number 1. He is to the NRA as Bill Donohue is to the
Catholic League: paid to promote their ideology, no matter how obviously
stupid.

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

MarkA

Feb 19, 2013, 9:09:32 AM2/19/13
Neither did half the GOPpers in Congress, plus various GOP governors and
state legislators!

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 19, 2013, 6:43:43 PM2/19/13
In article <pan.2013.02.19....@nowhere.invalid>,
I would imagine that before Newtown, there would have been a different
#1.

Joe Bruno

Feb 20, 2013, 8:16:23 AM2/20/13
On Monday, February 18, 2013 6:20:49 PM UTC-8, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
I find it significant that the author uses the word"charges" as if the
person he attacks had been arrested and indicted for a crime.What was the crime?
Disagreeing with the writer? Was it voicing his conservative views publicly?Goodness! How terrible!Perhaps the "crime" was being persuasive enough to attract a regular audience.Abominable!

That last "crime" is the reason for the attacks, wasn't it?
Here we have proof of what Rush Limbaugh said in his book:"The Way Things Ought to Be."Rush says that the Liberals don't believe in freedom, even though they say they do.What they desire is conformity.

Disagree with a liberal and they label you a criminal or mentally ill.

That's what Lee and other atheists do here on AA every day.

Bruno has a different viewpoint, so he is labelled a "pathological liar", a "narcissist" and "severely mentally ill" by the demagogue Lee and his
loyal followers.

In any event, all this flak is for naught.It will deter me not at all.Popularity is very low on my list of priorities.

I have a crusading nature.I fight for what I believe is right.

There is something else which motivates me, too.I have a passion for justice, which means I want to ensure that people get what they deserve.
Bad people require punishment even tho they don't want it.
Justice deters bad behavior, comforts the victims and protects society.
It is a good thing, maybe the best of things. It is the closest we will ever come to a perfect world.

Since the legal system is not equipped to deal with all evils and injustice, people must, at times, do it themselves.

My friend said it years ago"Justice is like opportunity;sometimes you have to make your own."

Joe Bruno

Feb 20, 2013, 8:24:36 AM2/20/13
On Monday, February 18, 2013 6:26:11 PM UTC-8, Ken wrote:
> On Feb 18, 6:20 pm, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>
> > Talk about a great topic for discussion:
>

> > -dozen?akid=10070.223237.J9Vn4n&rd=1&src=newsletter795789&t=3>
>

> > or
>

> WTF!!!
>
> Rev. Fred Phelps (the Westboro Baptist Idiot) DIDN'T make the list

Maybe he has a point. The Supreme Court seems to think so:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/03/AR2011030304124.html

Does the concept of legal rights mean nothing to you?

duke

Feb 20, 2013, 6:41:26 PM2/20/13
On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:20:49 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
Most of them are much more likeable than you are, jdyke.

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama
You simply can't fix stupid.

Joe Bruno

Feb 20, 2013, 7:00:13 PM2/20/13
She has to wear a ski mask in public to avoid frightening little children.

sbalneav

Feb 20, 2013, 10:27:50 PM2/20/13
Joe Bruno <atan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:41:26 PM UTC-8, duke wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:20:49 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Talk about a great topic for discussion:
>>

>> ><http://www.alternet.org/media/most-loathsome-people-america-double-dirty
>>
>> >-dozen?akid=10070.223237.J9Vn4n&rd=1&src=newsletter795789&t=3>
>>

>> >or
>>

>> ><http://bit.ly/11RDHA9>
>>

>> >I'll just list the names here; for the details, go read the article.
>>

>> >24. Sean Hannity
>>

>> >23. Dinesh Dï¿œSouza
>>

>> >22. Sam Harris
>>

>> >21. Frank VanderSloot
>>

>> >20. Penn Jillette
>>

>> >19. Ghost of Breitbart
>>

>> >18. Alex Jones
>>

>> >17. David Barton
>>

>> >16. Dana Loesch
>>

>> >15. Dick Morris
>>

>> >14. Marco Rubio
>>

>> >13. Tucker Carlson
>>

>> >12. Mark Cuban
>>

>> >11. Matt Drudge
>>

>> >And on to the Top (Bottom?) 10:
>>

>> >10. ᅵPapaᅵ John Schnatter
>>

>> >9. Dan Cathy
>>

>> >8. Jennifer Rubin
>>

>> >7. Joe Arpaio
>>

>> >6. Lance Armstrong
>>

>> >5. Rush Limbaugh
>>

>> >4. Karl Rove
>>

>> >Wow, would have expected both of them to be higher. Well, on to the Top
>>
>> >3.
>>

>> >3. Paul Ryan
>>

>> >2. Donald Trump
>>

>> >And the #1 Most Loathesome person in American:
>>

>> >1. Wayne LaPierre
>>

>> >Let the discussion/argument commence.
>>

>> Most of them are much more likeable than you are, jdyke.
>
> She has to wear a ski mask in public to avoid frightening little children.

I'd take Jeanne over you two ugly shits any day of the week.

At least she doesn't lie on usenet and say they're a lawyer when they're not.

Thanks for the article, JD!

--
__ _ | Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide
(_ |_) | awake and a basic understanding of how the world works.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 20, 2013, 11:53:13 PM2/20/13
In article <kg447l$r51$1...@dont-email.me>, sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net>
wrote:

> Joe Bruno <atan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:41:26 PM UTC-8, duke wrote:
> >> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:20:49 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> >> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>

> >> Most of them are much more likeable than you are, jdyke.
> >
> > She has to wear a ski mask in public to avoid frightening little children.
>
> I'd take Jeanne over you two ugly shits any day of the week.
>
> At least she doesn't lie on usenet and say they're a lawyer when they're not.
>
> Thanks for the article, JD!

Welx.

Those 2 are so pathetic, thinking that their insults hurt. They don't
seem to understand that being insulted by a dishonest asshole is a badge
of honor.

hypatiab7

Feb 21, 2013, 12:24:18 AM2/21/13
And you both try to hide your cowardice behind a
computer screen, Arthur Tandy (who likes Russian
men in and out of uniform) and Earl Weber (who likes
playing with babies' titties).

Doc Smartass

Feb 22, 2013, 2:12:32 AM2/22/13
Joe Bruno <atan...@gmail.com> wrote in news:b79e9476-9c23-4bde-96d5-
48d70c...@googlegroups.com:

> Subject: Re: the most loathesome people in America

Sorry you didn't make the list, ol' buddy. It's a NATIONAL list, not a
regional one.

I'm sure you're the most loathsome man in San Diego, not counting the guy
who masturbates on parked cars.

Unless you're that guy.

If you are...we don't need to know.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/
Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/
Everything Else! http://pareidolia-global.blogspot.com/

Republicans are to Patriotism what Pimps are to Feminism.

duke

Feb 23, 2013, 6:42:44 AM2/23/13
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 03:27:50 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net> wrote:

>I'd take Jeanne over you two ugly shits any day of the week.

Please, please.

>At least she doesn't lie on usenet and say they're a lawyer when they're not.

I've never lied on the ng. My wagon of truth justa keeps on rollin'. You
don't like truth, do you?

>Thanks for the article, JD!

duke

Feb 23, 2013, 6:45:31 AM2/23/13
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:53:13 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>Those 2 are so pathetic, thinking that their insults hurt. They don't
>seem to understand that being insulted by a dishonest asshole is a badge
>of honor.

Oh, hecky darn. We're not trying to hurt you, jdyke. We're trying to tell you
how far behind the curve that you live. We're having to explain the facts of
life to you that we knew 50 years ago, you being the queen of 3 year olds always
asking "why" to every answer we give you.

Feb 23, 2013, 6:14:42 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:42:44 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 03:27:50 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net> wrote:
>
>>I'd take Jeanne over you two ugly shits any day of the week.
>
>Please, please.
>
>>At least she doesn't lie on usenet and say they're a lawyer when they're not.
>
>I've never lied on the ng. My wagon of truth justa keeps on rollin'. You
>don't like truth, do you?

These people can't handle the truth. Why do you think we're so
unpopular?

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Free Lunch

Feb 23, 2013, 6:24:32 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:14:42 -0800, J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:
Neither you nor duke have a track record that has anything to do with
truth. At least duke isn't a holocaust denier.

Feb 23, 2013, 6:28:47 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:24:32 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
wrote:
Baseless accusation. Show any post where I have denied the
'holocaust'.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 23, 2013, 7:30:20 PM2/23/13
In article <a1jii89um2aijq5bu...@4ax.com>,
Because you're bigoted assholes and liars.

Free Lunch

Feb 23, 2013, 10:46:45 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:28:47 -0800, J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:24:32 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:14:42 -0800, J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in
>>alt.atheism:

>>>These people can't handle the truth. Why do you think we're so
>>>unpopular?
>>
>>Neither you nor duke have a track record that has anything to do with
>>truth. At least duke isn't a holocaust denier.
>

>Baseless accusation. Show any post where I have denied the
>'holocaust'.

You did so implicitly right there by putting it in quotation marks.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 23, 2013, 10:57:53 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:46:45 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:28:47 -0800, J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in
>alt.atheism:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:24:32 -0600, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:14:42 -0800, J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in
>>>alt.atheism:

>>>Neither you nor duke have a track record that has anything to do with
>>>truth. At least duke isn't a holocaust denier.
>>
>>Baseless accusation. Show any post where I have denied the
>>'holocaust'.
>
>You did so implicitly right there by putting it in quotation marks.

The vast majority of theists we get here don't stop lying, usually
about us to us - and then they pretend it's baseless and demand we
show where they lied. So you show them, they ignore it and then repeat
their false accusation.

RedDog

Feb 24, 2013, 3:18:15 PM2/24/13
On Feb 19, 2:20 am, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> Talk about a great topic for discussion:
>
> <http://www.alternet.org/media/most-loathsome-people-america-double-dirty
> -dozen?akid=10070.223237.J9Vn4n&rd=1&src=newsletter795789&t=3>
>
> or
>
> <http://bit.ly/11RDHA9>
>
> I'll just list the names here; for the details, go read the article.
>
> 24. Sean Hannity
>
> 23. Dinesh D¹Souza
>
> 22. Sam Harris
>
> 21. Frank VanderSloot
>
> 20. Penn Jillette

Penn Jillette, eh? Well, it's no surprise that both liberals and
christers would find him "loathsome", since he's one of the few
champions of Truth (as well as one of the few advocates of America the
way it was originally meant to be) that we have left in the world.

And both you right-wing and left-wing robotic sheeple can go shove it,
because "Truth crushed to the earth shall rise again", and there ain't
nuthin' you unthinking imbeciles can do to stop that from
happening. :-)

duke

Feb 24, 2013, 4:32:59 PM2/24/13
It makes them a sham.