Burning the Bible

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 5, 2011, 7:30:08 PM4/5/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
inspiration:

Dug up Dung:
>> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.

Seon:
> Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> the way the Koran does.

I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

--
Ördög
"Beware of the man whose God is in the skies."

Bert Hyman

Apr 5, 2011, 7:36:02 PM4/5/11
In news:4jcu70....@news.alt.net Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer
Satan etc..." <pious-hall...@hell.biz> wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following
> divine inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>>> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>> Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of
>> people the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

And then, where were the riots around the world and how many were
killed?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Jason

Apr 5, 2011, 7:51:30 PM4/5/11
In article <4jcu70....@news.alt.net>, =?iso-8859-1?b?1nJk9mc=?=

wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine

> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
> >> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
> > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

I don't know but Iran on a regular basis destroys Bibles that their police
officers and border guards find.

I only saw one news story about it so it must not be an issue as far the
news media is concerned.

It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.

raven1

Apr 5, 2011, 8:07:56 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:30:08 +0000 (UTC), Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor

Lucifer Satan etc..." <pious-hall...@hell.biz> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
>inspiration:
>
>Dug up Dung:
>>> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
>Seon:
>> Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
>> the way the Koran does.
>
>I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

Probably never. In the US, we burn Beatles records, crosses, and books
by Wilhelm Reich.

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 5, 2011, 8:40:11 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:51:30 -0700, Jason has revealed the following
devine inspiration:

Ördög:

>> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

Jason:

> I don't know but Iran on a regular basis destroys Bibles that their
> police officers and border guards find.
>
> I only saw one news story about it so it must not be an issue as far the
> news media is concerned.
>
> It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.

Ördög:

It is quite good that you mention Iran.

The point that should be made is the following:
Iran is a dictatorship and a theocracy. The USA insists that it is
neither.
Any comparison between the two therefore can be no better that comparing
apples and oranges.

So why is than this Koran burning?
And why is being an atheist in a "secular democracy" such a carrier
killer? Why does the President of the United States of America has to
sound like a second rate Xtian pastor when addressing his nation?

I just wonder!

Yap

Apr 5, 2011, 9:57:26 PM4/5/11
On Apr 6, 7:51 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <4jcu70.2p8.1...@news.alt.net>, =?iso-8859-1?b?1nJk9mc=?=
> "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..." <pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz>

> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> > inspiration:
>
> > Dug up Dung:
>
> > Seon:
> > > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > > the way the Koran does.
>
> > I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?
>
> I don't know but Iran on a regular basis destroys Bibles that their police
> officers and border guards find.
>
> I only saw one news story about it so it must not be an issue as far the
> news media is concerned.
>
> It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.

This means that bible is a trash which belongs to garbage dump, while
the Koran is being valued?
Many in the US do not care about the rubbish bible where fake stories
and lies were contained to fool the weak people.

Father Haskell

Apr 5, 2011, 11:15:38 PM4/5/11

Don't forget Harry Potter.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 5, 2011, 11:56:29 PM4/5/11

"Bert Hyman" <be...@iphouse.com> wrote in message

There weren't any, because Christians are civilized. Muslim are savage
animals, and should be treated as such (caged and castrated.)

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 5, 2011, 11:57:42 PM4/5/11
"Jason" <Ja...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.

It's because Muslims are savages and spoiled brats who throw a hissy fit any
time anybody hurts their widdle feewings. It's time to start treating them
as such.

Andre Lieven

Apr 6, 2011, 12:10:39 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 11:57 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwayswrong.nut> projected:

> "Jason" <Ja...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.
>
> It's because Muslims are savages and spoiled brats who throw a hissy fit any
> time anybody hurts their widdle feewings.  It's time to start treating them
> as such.

And, another Irony Meter(tm) explodes in pieces...

Andre

Hisler

Apr 6, 2011, 12:30:28 AM4/6/11
On 4/5/2011 5:30 PM, Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc... wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>>> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>> Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
>> the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

When Janet Reno and the BATF burned down the Branch Davidian "compound"
in Waco Texas with Bibles and 80 people inside.

DoD

Apr 6, 2011, 12:43:52 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 6:30 pm, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."

<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>
> >> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>
> > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

You are an idiot. Do a search.

Jimmy John

Apr 6, 2011, 12:43:58 AM4/6/11
In article <ingobr$rcl$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

> > It seems to only be an issue if someone burns a Koran.
>
> It's because Muslims are savages

Less so by far than creationists.

Dug

Apr 6, 2011, 12:51:08 AM4/6/11
"Hisler" <His...@cocks.net> wrote in message

You'll notice they don't do much about the islamonazi terrorist training
camps that
have been established across the country.

James Dale Guckert

Apr 6, 2011, 1:19:12 AM4/6/11
On 4/5/11 4:30 PM, Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc... wrote:
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

If it didn't happen on TeeVee, it didn't happen at all.

--
JDG

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 6, 2011, 1:20:22 AM4/6/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:43:52 -0700, DoD has revealed the following devine
inspiration:

Seon:

> Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of
> people the way the Koran does.

Ördög:

> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

DoD:

> You are an idiot. Do a search.

Why should I? I just have to ask a simple question and all those Xtian
fundies are running wild as excited combat ants.

Just look at this thread and those silly comments posted. ROTFLOL.
I think I have made my point eloquently.
Ta!

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 6, 2011, 1:27:02 AM4/6/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 22:19:12 -0700, James Dale Guckert has revealed the
following devine inspiration:

> On 4/5/11 4:30 PM, Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc... wrote:

>> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?
>
> If it didn't happen on TeeVee, it didn't happen at all.

Yeah! That's right, LOL! That was good one :)

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 6, 2011, 2:11:34 AM4/6/11

"Andre Lieven" <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

When has a Christian killed somebody for insulting their religion?

Mickey

Apr 6, 2011, 2:38:16 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 2:11 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Andre Lieven" <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> > On Apr 5, 11:57 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> > <zmulletst...@isalwayswrong.nut> projected:
> >> "Jason" <Ja...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> >> It's because Muslims are savages and spoiled brats who throw a hissy fit
> >> any
> >> time anybody hurts their widdle feewings.  It's time to start treating
> >> them
> >> as such.
>
> > And, another Irony Meter(tm) explodes in pieces...
>
> When has a Christian killed somebody for insulting their religion?

A few years ago, a man murdered a friend of 20 years when
the friend offhandedly mentioned that he was an atheist. The
murderer was a fundy Christian.

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 6, 2011, 2:44:05 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 01:11:34 -0500, Zacharias Mulletstein has revealed the

af89-5bd...@k30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

>> On Apr 5, 11:57 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zmulletst...@isalwayswrong.nut> projected:
>>> "Jason" <Ja...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> It's because Muslims are savages and spoiled brats who throw a hissy
>>> fit any
>>> time anybody hurts their widdle feewings. It's time to start treating
>>> them
>>> as such.
>>
>> And, another Irony Meter(tm) explodes in pieces...
>
> When has a Christian killed somebody for insulting their religion?

Hmmm. How about the Lords Resistance Army?
They are nasty pieces of shits.
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army"

--
And how about this? Closer to your home, eh?

"A man neighbors described as quiet and devout opened fire Saturday on a
group of men, women and children attending a weekly church service at a
Brookfield hotel, killing eight people - including himself - and
seriously wounding four others.

"He planned to shoot us all," said Chandra Frazier, a 31-year-old woman
attending the Living Church of God gathering.

Although there was no known motive, Frazier said the man believed
responsible for the shootings, Terry Ratzmann, 44, of New Berlin, was
suffering from depression and was upset about a taped sermon he had heard
a couple of weeks before by one the church's chief evangelists, Roderick
C. Meredith

The victims were all in the same meeting room at the hotel, Tushaus said.
The suspect, a man of about 45 who was armed with a handgun, was
affiliated with the church, which had been meeting at the hotel every
Saturday morning for four or five years, he said.

The Living Church of God is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C.

According to the global church's statement of "fundamental beliefs," the
church is a born-again denomination that believes in the end time,
followed by Christ's second coming."
-----

My my! Do Xtians ever look into a mirror?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 6, 2011, 3:32:41 AM4/6/11

"Mickey" <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote in message

One example in 20 years. How many Islamic examples are there? How much
time you got, buddy?

Yap

Apr 6, 2011, 3:32:58 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 11:56 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Bert Hyman" <b...@iphouse.com> wrote in message

> > Innews:4jcu70....@news.alt.netrd g "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer

> > Satan etc..." <pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
>
> >> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following
> >> divine inspiration:
>
> >> Dug up Dung:
>
> >> Seon:
>
> >> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?
>
> > And then, where were the riots around the world and how many were
> > killed?
>
> There weren't any, because Christians are civilized.  Muslim are savage
> animals, and should be treated as such (caged and castrated.)

You must not travel to Middle_east or Pakistan....they will seek you
out and castrate you.
You will take many year to have effective hormone treatment before you
can have female features....but your ugliness will render you
loneliness for life long.

Stan McCann

Apr 6, 2011, 3:33:35 AM4/6/11
raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in

Don't forget Harry Potter.

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

Yap

Apr 6, 2011, 3:37:31 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 2:11 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Andre Lieven" <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> > On Apr 5, 11:57 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> > <zmulletst...@isalwayswrong.nut> projected:
> >> "Jason" <Ja...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> >> It's because Muslims are savages and spoiled brats who throw a hissy fit
> >> any
> >> time anybody hurts their widdle feewings.  It's time to start treating
> >> them
> >> as such.
>
> > And, another Irony Meter(tm) explodes in pieces...
>
> When has a Christian killed somebody for insulting their religion?

No?
What about crusade, inquisition, witch-burning, etc when million got
killed?
And the three Whites got killed servicing under UN, incited by your
great Terry idiot?

Father Haskell

Apr 6, 2011, 3:37:34 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 7:30 pm, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."

<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:

> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

Too long ago.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 6, 2011, 4:04:04 AM4/6/11

"Yap" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The Crusades were not Christians. Neither were the witch burnings and
inquisition. Those acts were carried on by fox Christian Catholic Cultists.

And don't blame Terry for the deaths, blame the Muslims who committed the
murders. Terry didn't hold a gun to their head and make them do it, 100%
of the blame lies upon the Muslims that committed the murders.

Stan McCann

Apr 6, 2011, 4:17:50 AM4/6/11
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in

I thought I had accidentally clicked on my post. I wrote exactly the
same earlier. I can even go down the street a ways to see the church
where they were burned.

--
Stan McCann st...@surecann.com

tamby

Apr 6, 2011, 4:28:51 AM4/6/11
It is alright to burn a bible because there will no Christian clergyman who
will go out to call all the faithful believers to go out and kill the person
who does it. The Muslim clergyman are all in a huge hurry to call their
followers to seek vengeance. the Christian Clergyman will say let God or the
Almighty take action in his good time. The Muslim clergyman will say Allah
ask them to go out and kill these transgressors and Allah is all
compassionate and forgiving.

"Father Haskell" wrote in message

Eunometic

Apr 6, 2011, 4:43:45 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 9:30 am, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."

<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>
> >> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>
> > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

About 10 years ago, when you last wiped your smelly bosnian muslim
arsehole properly.

Generally there is not great reason to burn bibles since most
Christians behave themselves ie
No slaying of infidels
No extraction of the zhakat tax non muslims or providing themselves
with tax relief
No 4 male witteness required to corroborate a rape.
No random muder of random non christians for perceived insults to
their religion
No murdering of pagans
No execution oor imprisoning of people that leave their religion

Ördög

Apr 6, 2011, 5:03:04 AM4/6/11
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> was responsible for this post in
aus.politics:

Agreed.

Looking at some of the responses in this thread one should really test
how forgiving and fellow-man loving Xtians really are. Just
imagine....burning Bibles somewhere down-town Bible Belt on a Sunday when
the righteous faithful just leaving the church after their brainwash
sermons. But I suggest whoever is inclined to do such a thing better be
doing it by long range remote control. :)

Yap

Apr 6, 2011, 5:20:51 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 4:04 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Yap" <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Certainly not true...Terry is just a great idiot to incite violent
reaction.
His purpose really is to gain more suckers so that he could milk
them....he has very few followers.

Do you see the evilness religion do to human?

Ördög

Apr 6, 2011, 5:24:48 AM4/6/11
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> was responsible

for this post in aus.politics:

> The Crusades were not Christians. Neither were the witch burnings and

> inquisition. Those acts were carried on by fox Christian Catholic
> Cultists.

Hmmm. So Catholics are not Xtians? ROTFLOL. Man, you must have been
paying exclusive attention to Faux News. And it really shows!

Talking of witches and wizards....how about the Salem Trials?
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/salem/salem.htm
Are you blaming these on Catholics too?

Man, learn fucking history! Being a moronic protestant fundy is no excuse
for general ignorance, or is it?

> Terry didn't hold a gun.

Yep, he did not. He just expected others to do so.
In legal language that is incitement to murder.

But I give you an other example:

There is a rabid dog and there is an idiot who tells people to bend down
and play with it. The results are a given!
Ut sementem feceris, ita metes ---As you sow, so shall you reap. (Cicero)

>I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb
virgin,
Jesus Christ.

If I've ever read a perfect oxymoron in my life than your sig it is.

Eunometic

Apr 6, 2011, 5:43:51 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 7:03 pm, Ördög <tz81qm...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> was responsible for this post in

Ördög
He's not Australian though he pretends to be.
He's not Hungarian though he pretends to be
He hates Christians, like they are the biggest problem in the world.
He defends the indefensible by claiming that Christians are as
murderous as muslims when their bible is burned despite no evidence.
What ethnic antecedents does his hatefull liar come from?

Ördög

Apr 6, 2011, 5:53:05 AM4/6/11
Eunometic <euno...@yahoo.com.au> was responsible for this post in
aus.politics:

Ördög:

>> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

> About 10 years ago, when you last wiped your smelly bosnian muslim
> arsehole properly.

About ten years ago I was as much of an atheists as I am now. And about
ten years ago I was working for the CSIRO in Sydney.
I see you are still pushing shit uphill. Only this time you are on my
turf and I don't need to defend myself.

But I can tell you this much. Serbian nationalist excesses were not
exclusively directed against Bosnian Muslims. Just ask any Catholic
Croatian, Catholic Slovene or for that matter Catholic Hungarian.
But of course you won't ask. The answers might disturb your much too
skewed sense of reality.
Your revisionist tendencies show yet again. I am sure you'd white wash
Hitler too, if only you could.

> Generally there is not great reason to burn bibles since most Christians
> behave themselves ie
> No slaying of infidels

ROTFLOL. I also believe in the tooth fairy.
Given the right political and military circumstances ALL religions can be
used as excuse for quite inhumane behaviour.

I have stated in this forum many times before that major conflicts aren't
caused by religions alone. However they often are excused on religious
grounds.
If one wants to invade and plunder his neighbour's lands the best way to
go about it is to lead a war in the name of a deity.

<rest of your bullshit removed for the sake of sanity>

Ördög Belphegor Lucifer Mephisto Satan

Apr 6, 2011, 6:25:29 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 02:43:51 -0700, Eunometic decided:

> Ördög
> He's not Australian though he pretends to be. He's not Hungarian though
> he pretends to be He hates Christians, like they are the biggest problem
> in the world. He defends the indefensible by claiming that Christians
> are as murderous as muslims when their bible is burned despite no
> evidence. What ethnic antecedents does his hatefull liar come from?

Yada yada yada....keep pushing your shit up hill.

My, my! You are all fired up and stalking me now, are you?
And you'd really wish you actually knew who I was?

Am I such a severe pain in your backside? Yes? Good so!

Xenophobia, revisionism, religious lunacy, bigotry, intolerance, white
supremacy, racism and relentless hate .... all the products of sick human
minds.
If these things weren't so dangerous to society as a whole I'd just pity
those who are suffering from this disease.
As things stand they can't be ignored.

Eunometic

Apr 6, 2011, 6:52:35 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 7:53 pm, Ördög <tz81qm...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> Eunometic <eunome...@yahoo.com.au> was responsible for this post in

In you case you cause conflicts on ethnic grounds. Go leave us alone
with your political correctness.

And note: muslim countries commite the bulk of the worlds human
rights abuses. The fact is you hate Whites, love your political
correctness more than the truth. You are no humanitarian. Pure,
ethnocentric arsehole.

Ördög

Apr 6, 2011, 8:19:05 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 03:52:35 -0700, Eunometic emptied his bowels into
Usenet:

Ördög:
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the
> USA?

Eunometic:

> About 10 years ago, when you last wiped your smelly bosnian muslim
> arsehole properly.

Ördög:

> About ten years ago I was as much of an atheists as I am now. And about
> ten years ago I was working for the CSIRO in Sydney. I see you are
> still pushing shit uphill. Only this time you are on my turf and I
> don't need to defend myself.
> But I can tell you this much. Serbian nationalist excesses were not
> exclusively directed against Bosnian Muslims. Just ask any Catholic
> Croatian, Catholic Slovene or for that matter Catholic Hungarian. But
> of course you won't ask. The answers might disturb your much too skewed
> sense of reality.
> Your revisionist tendencies show yet again. I am sure you'd white wash
> Hitler too, if only you could.

Eunometic:
> Christians behave themselves

Ördög:

> ROTFLOL. I also believe in the tooth fairy. Given the right political
> and military circumstances ALL religions can be used as excuse for
> quite inhumane behaviour.
> I have stated in this forum many times before that major conflicts
> aren't caused by religions alone. However they often are excused on
> religious grounds.

Eunometic:

> In you case you cause conflicts on ethnic grounds.

Ördög:
In my case what? My case is that I trust a bloody big spanner into the
delicate propaganda gearbox of Usenet racists/nationalists/chauvinists/
supremacists/religious-fundies/xenophobes. If that causes conflicts with
you and your ilk than bring it on!
Australia is not going to become your pet "Fourth Reich". Live with it!

Eunometic:

> Go leave us alone with your political correctness.

Ördög:
Correctness furthers social peace and harmony, your shit stirring does
the opposite. Therefore I can't oblige.

Eunometic:
> And note: muslim countries commite ....blah!

Ördög:
Muslim countries aren't the actual issue here, despite of all your
ranting, whinging and strawmen. The issue is social peace and cohesion in
"civilised" Western countries like Australia. It is sadly in grave danger
from the likes of you.

Eunometic:

> The fact is you hate Whites,

Ördög:
The fact is that I am most likely "whiter" than you are. LOL!
And the fact still remains: skin colour means nothing to people who
aren't racists.

Eunometic:
love your political correctness

Ördög:
Nope. I am not politically correct. But at least I see some merit in it.
Complex societies can't do without it.

Eunometic:
> more than the truth.

Ördög:
You pontificating about "truth"??? You've got to be kidding!

Eunometic:
> You are no humanitarian. Pure,ethnocentric arsehole.

Ördög:
Says who? A documented racist creep like you? Than I must take it as a
compliment, eh?

Colanth

Apr 6, 2011, 10:54:08 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Eunometic
<euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>And note: muslim countries commite the bulk of the worlds human
>rights abuses.

Now. Give them as much time as Christians have had to commit abuses
(and Christians committed centuries of abuses even worse than the ones
Muslims commit today) and they'll calm down too.
--
"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!" -French Knight

Colanth

Apr 6, 2011, 5:57:24 PM4/6/11
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:56:29 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>Muslim are savage animals

Who said "Kill them all, God will know his own"? Oh, that was a
Christian.

Who made the streets run knee-deep in blood? Oh, that was Christians.

Who considered genocide a "solution"? Oh, that was Christians.

Who revere an instrument of execution as a religious symbol?
Christians.

And MUSLIMS are savage animals?
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.

FACE

Apr 6, 2011, 8:57:16 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:57:24 -0400, in uk.politics.misc, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid>, wrote

>On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:56:29 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
><zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>>Muslim are savage animals
>
>Who said "Kill them all, God will know his own"? Oh, that was a
>Christian.
>
>Who made the streets run knee-deep in blood? Oh, that was Christians.
>
>Who considered genocide a "solution"? Oh, that was Christians.
>
>Who revere an instrument of execution as a religious symbol?
>Christians.
>
>And MUSLIMS are savage animals?

You stupid piece of shit. You know nothing and a coward like you prefers
to stay that way as the third jihad rolls over the world

SkyEyes

Apr 6, 2011, 8:01:09 PM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 4:30 pm, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."

<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>
> >> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>
> > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

Dunno. I thought of burning my bible at one time, but my dog ate it
before I could carry through.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Eunometic

Apr 6, 2011, 8:10:40 PM4/6/11
On Apr 7, 12:54 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Eunometic
>
> <eunome...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >And note:  muslim countries commite the bulk of the worlds human
> >rights abuses.
>
> Now.  Give them as much time as Christians have had to commit abuses
> (and Christians committed centuries of abuses even worse than the ones
> Muslims commit today) and they'll calm down too.

Baloney,

There are no fundementally abusive passages in the New Testament. The
Koran is full of them and they are immutable. Islam can not leave the
Koran behined. It is stuck.

It is ignorance to pretend that all religions are equal or the same.

Ördög Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc...

Apr 6, 2011, 8:12:42 PM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:01:09 -0700, SkyEyes has revealed the following
devine inspiration:

> Ördög:

>> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?

> Dunno. I thought of burning my bible at one time, but my dog ate it
> before I could carry through.

So you have missed out on all that fun? I feel for your loss.

Jimmy John

Apr 6, 2011, 8:28:12 PM4/6/11
In article <inh6pq$9ka$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

> The Crusades were not Christians. Neither were the witch burnings and
> inquisition. Those acts were carried on by fox Christian Catholic Cultists.

In those days the Catholics were the only Xians in Europe. It was not
until the protestant reformation that ther were any others.

> And don't blame Terry for the deaths

Why not? He wanted them!

Jimmy John

Apr 6, 2011, 8:31:02 PM4/6/11
In article <inh4uu$3p9$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

> >> When has a Christian killed somebody for insulting their religion?
> >>
> > A few years ago, a man murdered a friend of 20 years when
> > the friend offhandedly mentioned that he was an atheist. The
> > murderer was a fundy Christian.
>
> One example in 20 years.

One is way too many if any form of Christianity were really as pure as
"Zacharias FishMug" claims.

But anyone pushing hate the way he does is not supporting a religion
based on love.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Apr 6, 2011, 8:45:22 PM4/6/11

"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:56:29 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>>Muslim are savage animals
>
> Who said "Kill them all, God will know his own"? Oh, that was a
> Christian.
>
> Who made the streets run knee-deep in blood? Oh, that was Christians.
>
> Who considered genocide a "solution"? Oh, that was Christians.
>
> Who revere an instrument of execution as a religious symbol?
> Christians.
>
> And MUSLIMS are savage animals?

When was the last time a Christian (a Real Pentecostal Christian, not a fox
Christian) killed somebody in the name of Jesus Christ? It doesn't happen
very often anymore. Muzzies kill in the name of Allah on a daily basis.

Yes, Muslims are savage animals.

Eunometic

Apr 6, 2011, 9:30:22 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 4:44 pm, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."
<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 01:11:34 -0500, Zacharias Mulletstein has revealed the
> following devine inspiration:
>
> Hmmm. How about the Lords Resistance Army?
> They are nasty pieces of shits.
> "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army"

You fucken twat, the Lords Resistance Army was an African cult that
believed they were bullet proof. A product of the African IQ of 80.

> --
> And how about this? Closer to your home, eh?
>
> "A man neighbors described as quiet and devout opened fire Saturday on a
> group of men, women and children attending a weekly church service at a
> Brookfield hotel, killing eight people - including himself - and
> seriously wounding four others.

So one in 20 million have a mental illnesss such as paranoid
skizophrenia. Its not 'ogranised'

Stupid White hating arsehole.

Ördög

Apr 7, 2011, 5:47:22 AM4/7/11
Eunometic <euno...@yahoo.com.au> was responsible for this post in
aus.politics:

Colanth:

> Now.  Give them as much time as Christians have had to commit abuses
> (and Christians committed centuries of abuses even worse than the ones
> Muslims commit today) and they'll calm down too.

Eunometic:

> Baloney,
> There are no fundementally abusive passages in the New Testament.

Ördög:
You can't excise the Old Testament from Xtianity just because it suits
your argument. Specially not from the plethora of the protestant kind.
Apart from that, the Bible has always been subject to interpretation,
either by the clergy itself or by those who had claimed the seat of power.
That is indeed very similar to Islam. Obviously you don't read history.

Religion was and is an easy excuse for committing atrocities regardless
of which denomination is involved. Easily mobilised fanatical masses
(usually used as cheap canon-fodder) are always in great demand by the
the power hungry ruling class.

> The
> Koran is full of them and they are immutable. Islam can not leave the
> Koran behined. It is stuck.

The Koran is not better nor is it worse then its two other rivals, the
Bible and the Torah.

That is why all three should urgently be retired into the dusty archives
of humanities dark history.

> It is ignorance to pretend that all religions are equal or the same.

It is ignorance-pure NOT to admit that basically they are all the same.
Your sky fairy is not one bit better than someone else's.

Ördög

Apr 7, 2011, 5:53:16 AM4/7/11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen
to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your
heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you
back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places
where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you
back to the place from which I carried you into exile. - Jeremiah
29:11-14

Ördög

Apr 7, 2011, 6:07:14 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:30:22 -0700, Eunometic wrote:

Ördög:

> Hmmm. How about the Lords Resistance Army? They are nasty pieces of
> shits.
> "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army"

Eunometic

> You fucken twat, the Lords Resistance Army was an African cult that
> believed they were bullet proof. A product of the African IQ of 80.

Ördög:
The Lords Resistance Army IS a Xtian cult, much like many of its US
protestant counterparts. It is obviously not bullet proof but that does
not deter it from committing atrocities. Typical tribal and religious
lunacy.

BTW care to cite a proper source that supports your assertion on the
"African" IQ?

Ördög:

>> "A man neighbors described as quiet and devout opened fire Saturday on
>> a group of men, women and children attending a weekly church service at
>> a Brookfield hotel, killing eight people - including himself - and
>> seriously wounding four others.

Eunometic

> So one in 20 million have a mental illnesss such as paranoid
> skizophrenia. Its not 'ogranised'

Ördög:
You are indeed a very forgiving Xtian when the the skin colour does not
irritate your prejudices.

Eunometic:
> Stupid White hating arsehole.

Ördög:
Please define what do you consider as "white"! I hope that you won't try
using this as an excuse for discussing "racial eugenics" because I'll
throw up all over my keyboard.

Ördög

Apr 7, 2011, 6:51:51 AM4/7/11
From: Ördög <tz81...@sneakemail.cum>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc
Subject: This side of eternity we see only a fraction of the picture
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:53:16 +0800

> For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, ....blah...

Oh how lovely! Remind me of those bad ol' days when I was forced to
attend church on Sundays. But those days are long gone.

And your forgery (sneakemail.cum ? -- how pathetic)is not at all too
amusing nor original.

Please don't force me to sign digitally every post I make to Usenet again.
And don't think even for a moment that I can't or won't if I have to.

So fuck off! Back to your church! You have sinned and now need urgent
absolution.

--
Ördög (the real and only Hungarian Devil in service of sanity on Usenet)

Colanth

Apr 7, 2011, 8:23:05 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:10:40 -0700 (PDT), Eunometic
<euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>On Apr 7, 12:54 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Eunometic
>>
>> <eunome...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> >And note:  muslim countries commite the bulk of the worlds human
>> >rights abuses.
>>
>> Now.  Give them as much time as Christians have had to commit abuses
>> (and Christians committed centuries of abuses even worse than the ones
>> Muslims commit today) and they'll calm down too.
>
>Baloney,
>
>There are no fundementally abusive passages in the New Testament.

"Slaves, obey your masters." Pretty abusive. (And Christianity not
only accepts the Old Testament as the Word of God, Christians are
bound by the Noahide laws. Jesus never said anything about those laws
no longer being in effect.)

>It is ignorance to pretend that all religions are equal or the same.

It's ignorance to pretend that any religion is anything more than
ignorance.
--
"If I am right, then [religious fundamentalists] will not go to
Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will

Colanth

Apr 7, 2011, 10:52:23 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:45:22 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:56:29 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Muslim are savage animals
>>
>> Who said "Kill them all, God will know his own"? Oh, that was a
>> Christian.
>>
>> Who made the streets run knee-deep in blood? Oh, that was Christians.
>>
>> Who considered genocide a "solution"? Oh, that was Christians.
>>
>> Who revere an instrument of execution as a religious symbol?
>> Christians.
>>
>> And MUSLIMS are savage animals?
>
>When was the last time a Christian (a Real Pentecostal Christian, not a fox
>Christian) killed somebody in the name of Jesus Christ?

The last time an abortion doctor was killed, probably, unless some
Christian went postal since then. (I don't know what your sexual
fascination with foxes is, but I think your religion forbids it.)

> It doesn't happen very often anymore.

No, and it won't happen very often with Muslims by 2600 AD. (But it
DID happen regularly WAY past 1400, which is when Christianity was as
old as Islam is today. You can't expect a child to be an adult, and
you can't expect a young religion to be an older religion.)

> Muzzies kill in the name of Allah on a daily basis.

And in the 15th and 16th centuries, Christians did too. It took
Christianity until ... well, maybe the 22nd century to stop killing in
the name of Jesus. (It hasn't happened yet.)

>Yes, Muslims are savage animals.

Then so are Christians. And for the same reason. At the 1,400 year
point, they're both savage killers, killing in the name of their god.
--
"I received your letter of June 10th. I have never talked to a Jesuit
priest in my life and I am astonished by the audacity to tell such

Colanth

Apr 7, 2011, 10:53:04 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:57:16 -0500, FACE <AFaceIn...@today.net>
wrote:

So you have nothing to refute a single word I said.

<plonk>
--
"Atheism is the vice of a few intelligent people." - Voltaire

Bert Hyman

Apr 7, 2011, 11:12:06 AM4/7/11
In news:ojjrp6p985fv87jg0...@4ax.com Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> You can't expect a child to be an adult, and
> you can't expect a young religion to be an older religion.)

Using your model, is it OK for the "adult" to discipline the "child?"

Do you expect the rest of the world to be patient for the next few
centuries until the child starts acting like a decent human being?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

FACE

Apr 7, 2011, 12:54:12 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:52:23 -0400, in uk.politics.misc, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid>, wrote

>No, and it won't happen very often with Muslims by 2600 AD. (But it

>DID happen regularly WAY past 1400, which is when Christianity was as
>old as Islam is today. You can't expect a child to be an adult, and
>you can't expect a young religion to be an older religion.)

What an excruciatingly lame argument............

Sikhism -- 15th century
Mormonism -- 1830
etc............

AFaceIn...@today.com

Apr 7, 2011, 12:57:27 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:53:04 -0400, in uk.politics.misc, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid>, wrote

>On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:57:16 -0500, FACE <AFaceIn...@today.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:57:24 -0400, in uk.politics.misc, Colanth
>><col...@pern.invalid>, wrote

>>>Who said "Kill them all, God will know his own"? Oh, that was a
>>>Christian.
>>>
>>>Who made the streets run knee-deep in blood? Oh, that was Christians.
>>>
>>>Who considered genocide a "solution"? Oh, that was Christians.
>>>
>>>Who revere an instrument of execution as a religious symbol?
>>>Christians.
>>>
>>>And MUSLIMS are savage animals?
>>
>>You stupid piece of shit. You know nothing and a coward like you prefers
>>to stay that way as the third jihad rolls over the world
>
>So you have nothing to refute a single word I said.
>
><plonk>

I am so hurt. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

you are not worth giving the time of day.........

You know nothing and a coward like you prefers
to stay that way as the third jihad rolls over the world

FACE

Ördög

Apr 8, 2011, 2:38:07 AM4/8/11
Ördög <tz81...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

> Please don't force me to sign digitally every post I make to Usenet again.

*snicker*

Mosher

Apr 8, 2011, 8:09:57 AM4/8/11
On Apr 6, 9:30 am, Ördög "Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan etc..."

<pious-hallucinati...@hell.biz> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:34:17 +1000, Seon has revealed the following divine
> inspiration:
>
> Dug up Dung:
>
> >> Lieberals like muslime seamen -- and islamonazi petrodollars.
>
> Seon:
>
> > Double standards. The Bible still means a great deal to a lot of people
> > the way the Koran does.
>
> I am just curious, when was the last public Bible burning in the USA?
>
> --
> Ördög

> "Beware of the man whose God is in the skies."
>  Bernard Shaw

Probably happens every day.