*****WHY TAKE A CHANCE******

bert5040

Aug 14, 2002, 6:55:10 PM8/14/02
It's all comes down to what you belief.

Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

No neither one can proof anything.

But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
lives.

So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

John Popelish

Aug 14, 2002, 7:04:28 PM8/14/02

What if there are an infinite number of gods and each is individually
pissed that you did not worship it in your short life? You may have
to spend an infinite number of eternities in an infinite number of
hells, in sequence, depending on the pecking order of those gods.
Prove me wrong.

--
John Popelish

Steve Knight

Aug 14, 2002, 7:19:52 PM8/14/02
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
wrote:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT AGAIN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IT's... IT's.... PASCAL'S WAGER!

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAK! GAK! GAK!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Warlord runs screaming naked into the woods)

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
www.sonic.net/~wooly

Graham Kennedy

Aug 14, 2002, 7:25:13 PM8/14/02
bert5040 wrote:

> It's all comes down to what you belief.

Wow, I haven't seen such a blatant statement
of Pascal's wager in a while...

Okay, so... W

Which God do you believe in? All of them? And if not all of
them, why not? How do you choose? Bear in mind that most Gods
require that you believe in nobody but them.

Also bear in mind that most Gods require more than simple
obedience; many of them require you to perform some sort of
rituals. Some of those rituals contradict one another, so how
will you keep to them all?

What if the real God hates people who believe in him and
sends them to hell?

And of course, the fact that you are required to actually
*do* things for God means that if it turns out that he doesn't
exist, you have wasted a whole section of your life. So the
idea that you lose nothing by believing goes up in smoke.

Do you believe in Santa just in case you get presents? The Tooth
Fairy, just in case you get money? The Easter Bunny, just in case
you get chocolate eggs? If not, why not?

Can you really *decide* what to believe, just like that? Without
genuine faith? Or do you think that you can go through the motions
and hope to fool God into thinking that you do believe?

So many holes in one little argument... did I miss any?

--
Graham Kennedy

Author, Daystrom Institute Technical Library
http://www.ditl.org

Mark Richardson

Aug 14, 2002, 7:26:04 PM8/14/02
wrote:

>It's all comes down to what you belief.

>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
>No neither one can proof anything.

True but so what?
How is that a basis for belief?

>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

Thats implicit in the meaning of the words.

>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>lives.

And is tortured forever in hell.
I'll take just dead thanks.

>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

To have some dignity and self respect.

Mark.

--
Mark Richardson mDOTrichardsonATutasDOTeduDOTau

Member of S.M.A.S.H.
(Sarcastic Middle aged Atheists with a Sense of Humour)

raven1

Aug 14, 2002, 7:26:07 PM8/14/02
wrote:

>It's all comes down to what you belief.

What if you pick the wrong "God"?

Liz

Aug 14, 2002, 7:33:27 PM8/14/02

Personally, I can't be that dishonest.

Liz #658 BAAWA

Liz, you like most people do not want to have faith in
things which have no basis in reality. -- josalt

Fred Stone

Aug 14, 2002, 7:29:57 PM8/14/02

Gosh! I never thought of that before!
Gee, thanks for making it so clear!

"Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"

--
Fred Stone
"Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?"

Automort

Aug 14, 2002, 7:31:50 PM8/14/02
>From: Steve Knight BA...@sonic.net

>ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> NOT AGAIN!
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> IT's... IT's.... PASCAL'S WAGER!

>AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no stopping them. I don't know how many here are old enough to
understand the phrase "broken record" but it applies. It's possible this guy
just thought of this and thinks he's the first.......

Marc Fleury

Aug 14, 2002, 7:16:50 PM8/14/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

Sorry? What chance? As you said, if there's not god, we die and that's
it. If there is a god, we die but we still live. You never made a
connection between these possibilities and whether or not someone is
an atheist.

--
Marc.

Comics begin at panel 1 ... PANEL1.COM

http://www.panel1.com

Graham Kennedy

Aug 14, 2002, 7:37:50 PM8/14/02
Fred Stone wrote:

> "Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"

If I may ask, what's that mean?

Cynic

Aug 14, 2002, 7:50:24 PM8/14/02

"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message

Not stated very clearly, nor is it technically complete, but Pascal's Wager
is not very convincing.
First of all, what if a god exists that will send you to hell for
worshipping the wrong god?
What if a god exists that will only give non-believers afterlifes?

When you talk the supernatural and make-believe stuff, anything is possible.
You'd be silly to believe in a particular god because of your argument
above.

Liquid Grace

Aug 14, 2002, 8:20:35 PM8/14/02

"Steve Knight" <BA...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Hey, Warlord, nice ass! ;)

Grace

--
a.a.#1752, BAAWA Knight Who Says Ni!
EAC Deranged Harpy and Vile Harridan

"Bother," said Pooh. "Eeyore ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers on
the Heffalump. Piglet, come with me to transporter room three. Christoper
Robin, you have the bridge"

Liam Slater

Aug 14, 2002, 8:43:11 PM8/14/02

"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

What if your god is the wrong one? You die and go to hell. Why take the
chance, support all religions.

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Technically we need to believe, we just can't believe in it, and we wouldn't
want to lie to god would we?

Liam Slater

Mark Richardson

Aug 14, 2002, 8:46:56 PM8/14/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:25:13 +0100, Graham Kennedy
<gra...@adeadend.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>bert5040 wrote:
>>
>> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
>Wow, I haven't seen such a blatant statement
>of Pascal's wager in a while...
>
>> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>>
>> No neither one can proof anything.
>>
>> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>> lives.
>>
>> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
>
>Okay, so... W
>
>Which God do you believe in? All of them? And if not all of
>them, why not? How do you choose? Bear in mind that most Gods
>require that you believe in nobody but them.

<devils advocate>
You choose the one offering the best afterlife along with the worst
punishment for disbelief.
<end devils advocate>

So you should believe in the most schitzophrenic- two faced - God you
can imagine - the most generous and benevolent IF you kiss his big fat
behind and the most vindictive and hateful and unforgiving IF you
dont.
8-)

So if you pick the God the wager proposes you worship and you pick the
wrong one - you may end up being punished slightly less than forever
in something not quite as unimaginably bad as hell - but very close.

Michael Nash

Aug 14, 2002, 8:47:34 PM8/14/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

Some do have an active belief that there is no god, many simply lack an
active belief in any god and require proof.

> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

So we've noticed...

> No neither one can proof anything.

The difference being that the atheists aren't trying to prove anything,
merely withholding belief in the unbelievable until we see some convincing
evidence.

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

Well, technically even if there were a god, you'd still be dead when you
die, the potential for an afterlife in another plane of existence
notwithstanding...

> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

Yes, but what if there's a god, and it's not the one whose ass you spent a
lifetime kissing?

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Why not? You're taking a chance regardless. Since that's the case, why not
take the chance that offers you the best opportunity to enjoy the life that
you know you'll live, rather than pin your hopes on the microscopic
possibility of an afterlife that, when you look at it closer, really doesn't
look all that inviting to begin with?

--
Michael Nash
aa # 1651

Daniel Kolle

Aug 14, 2002, 8:54:12 PM8/14/02

Pascal's Wager.
Also, which god?
--
-Kolle (kohl-lee); 14. A.A.#2035.
Koji Kondo is my god.

bert5040

Aug 14, 2002, 9:10:46 PM8/14/02

What is mankind?  If you believe that mankind is just higher group in the animal kingdom, you are partly correct. The other part is that mankind was given a spirit that dwells within. Without a spirit we would be just like the caveman. I believe that mankind developed an intelligent mind, over millions of years, that is superior to all the other animals. I believe it was at this time that Our Father gave mankind a spirit. The missing link between caveman and man is the spirit. Adam was the first of mankind to have a spirit. By giving man a spirit made him the god of all animals in the animal kingdom and gave mankind a link to Our Father. This link was broken when man is trick by a more intelligent being, a castaway angel, who was jealous of man, and knew how this link could be broken because this angel had its link broken from Our Father. Just as Satan thought he could be God, Satan told man that he could be God, knowing this would break the link between God and man.

Graham Kennedy

Aug 14, 2002, 9:53:23 PM8/14/02

> What is mankind?

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word
itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words -
"mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and
that's why so is mankind.

Sorry folks, couldn't resist.

Mark K. Bilbo

Aug 14, 2002, 9:56:55 PM8/14/02

Which god? Or what if there is no god of any kind but wasting your time
believing in gods means you come back as a cockroach?
--
Mark K. Bilbo #1423 EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to

[Woden]

Meteorite Debris

Aug 14, 2002, 10:58:49 PM8/14/02
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT the ET form known as
bert5040<bgrig...@kc.rr.com> sent a radio signal across the vast
expanse of deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.

> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

Wrong! A-theism means a lack of belief as a-moral means a lack of
morality. It is not a belief that there are no god(s) although strong
atheists may make that claim. But the definition is from the passive
sense sense and it reflects the origins of the word.

A as in the Greek prefix meaning lacking or no and theism meaning a
belief in god(s).

> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.

The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim. That is,
the theist.

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>
> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Pacsal's wager again for the second time this week. This has been
completely discredited again and again.

You could choose the wrong god and still be in deep doo doos or the
god may actually punish its' believers as a malevolent entity or it
may not care. Or it may not exist and you have wasted time in useless
rituals and handicapping your mind so that you have lost something of
what might have been a more useful life. And in the end the motive for
accepting the PW is fear rather than a good reason. As a pattern for
basing your life this could be a cost.

--
apatriot #1, atheist #1417, rot-13 on email reply
Chief EAC prophet -

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived." - Isaac Asimov

Fingerprint for PGP Keys at key server or go to
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~pk1956/
RSA - 71 BA 7C 45 B5 4A 5F EA 72 DB EC 7F 7F A8 70 99
DSS (revoked) - 196D 0C35 95C9 BFD2 0677 C238 8FDE 0133 86E9 7B89

LP

Aug 14, 2002, 10:00:09 PM8/14/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:10:46 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
wrote:

>What is mankind? ...............

Well that was a cute fairy tale, but you don't actually believe that
story is true do you? What makes this story unique when compared with
the thousand of other myths that mankind has believed?

Whirl_pool

Meteorite Debris

Aug 14, 2002, 11:16:48 PM8/14/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:10:46 GMT the ET form known as
bert5040<bgrig...@kc.rr.com> sent a radio signal across the vast
expanse of deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.

> What is mankind? If you believe that mankind is just higher group

First you need to format better. I had to tidy up the above.

Second, I fundamentally disagree with your model of the human mind.
Humans are different to other animals because they have an exploded in
size cerebral cortex. But we are animals in other important aspects.
Our drives and motivations come from lower areas of our brain we share
with other animals.

And Satan is just a myth.

Don Kresch

Aug 14, 2002, 11:10:13 PM8/14/02
In alt.atheism on Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040"
<bgrig...@kc.rr.com> let us all know that:

bert knows Pascal's Wager.

Don
---
aa #51, Knight of BAAWA, DNRC o-, EAC Decryption squad
Atheist Minister for St. Dogbert.

"No being is so important that he can usurp the rights of another"
Picard to Data/Graves "The Schizoid Man"

Mark Richardson

Aug 14, 2002, 11:16:08 PM8/14/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:28:49 +0930, Meteorite Debris
<cx1...@bcghfarg.pbz.nh.ROT13> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT the ET form known as
>bert5040<bgrig...@kc.rr.com> sent a radio signal across the vast
>expanse of deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.
>
>> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>>
>> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>
>Wrong! A-theism means a lack of belief as a-moral means a lack of
>morality.

I agree.

>A as in the Greek prefix meaning lacking or no and theism meaning a
>belief in god(s).

That's not where the word comes from - the word atheist actually
predates the word theist.
The former is not derived from the latter.

It's a-theos as in "no god" or "without god".
Theos means god - not theism - which is itself another word derived
from the root theos.
In ancient athens you could say that so and so was atheos and it
would mean what I mean *today* by atheist.

So atheist is literally - godless.
So atheism is literally - godless- ness.

There were atheists in the ancient (classical greek and roman) world -
people have only begun labeling themselves "theists" since the mid
nineteenth century.
If , for example, you hopped into your time machine and went and
visited St Thomas Aquinas for a chat (in Latin or Greek) he would have
no trouble with the word atheist (he would consider them wicked and
perverse) but not have the concept "theist".
Move forward half a millennia and have a chat with Martin Luther -
same story.

Why didn't the word theist exist until the early to mid nineteenth
century? - It makes perfect sense if you think about it.
When 99.99% of people are "theist" there is no need for the word - its
like white people in australia don't think of themselves as "white" in
going about their daily business - unless they live on an aboriginal
settlement. (Or belong to nazi party)

>> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>>
>> No neither one can proof anything.
>
>The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim. That is,
>the theist.

In an argument, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim -
positive, negative or strawberry flavored.

You can , of course, be an atheist without ever making an argument for
it.

JJ

Aug 14, 2002, 11:16:54 PM8/14/02

Good one, John. Why do these people continue to post PW when it's been beaten
to death so many times?

Used to seeing you in SED, haven't seen you in here before. :)

JJ

Mark Richardson

Aug 14, 2002, 11:25:28 PM8/14/02
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:10:13 -0500, Don Kresch
<ROT13....@npebarg.arg.getridof.com> wrote:

>In alt.atheism on Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040"
><bgrig...@kc.rr.com> let us all know that:
>
> bert knows Pascal's Wager.

See bert run!
Run bert run!
8-)
Bert knows "philosophy for the under six's".

Mark

Verl

Aug 15, 2002, 12:00:29 AM8/15/02
I like warm places so I want to burn in hell.

hypa...@comcast.net

Aug 15, 2002, 12:43:28 AM8/15/02

"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>
> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Pascal's Wager. Sheesh! They never learn.

How do you know that your god is the right one?
Choose the wrong one and you could go to the
right one's hell.
--
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list #1
aa atheist list # ordainer and brander

Mike Smith

Aug 15, 2002, 1:31:11 AM8/15/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

=It's all comes down to what you belief.

Welcome to an English-speaking newsgroup, bert!

=Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

No; *some* atheists *believe* there is no god. Most
of us can differentiate between "belief" and "believe,"
though. Sorry for interrupting. Go ahead.

=Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

Some *theists* go further and claim that a god exists.

=No neither one can proof anything.

"Prove." And that's why you should be careful making
claims.

=But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

"You're." Contraction for "you are."

=But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead,

"You're." Contraction for "you are."

=and your spirit lives.

You can show that there's such a thing as a "spirit"?

=So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

"Prove."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mike Smith | aa #1164 | Founder of SMASH
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"He that doubteth is damned." - Romans 14:23

Mike Smith

Aug 15, 2002, 1:31:44 AM8/15/02
Marc Fleury <marcf...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

="bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:
=
=>It's all comes down to what you belief.

Marc, is this you impersonating a theist again? :-)

Ghostman

Aug 15, 2002, 1:33:46 AM8/15/02

"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>
> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Yawn. Pascal's fucking wager yet again....

So which of the thousands of gods is up there, Bertie? The Christian God
you say? Great! Now tell me which of the 30,000 variations of Christianity
is the one that would get me to heaven? Yours, you say?

Guffaw! That's what they all say.

Ghostman
aa # 2011

Rudy Boyee

Aug 15, 2002, 1:52:28 AM8/15/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<idB69.18020$27.5...@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

Actually I dunno how long that will be true. Please give me your
definition of God and let's see if we can't disprove it.

> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

Well, the burden of proof is on them, it's their silly theory, it
seems like if they haven't been able to prove it for SO LONG, you'd
think they would have given up already?

> No neither one can proof anything.

Right, but the burden of proof is on the affirmative.

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

Well, what if you freeze yourself, and then scientists revive you in a
few hundred years? What if you wear Alex Chiu's magnets, and never
die in the first place?

> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

It's true, maybe we should all hedge our bets .. but still, what about
all the other bs that goes along with religion? Can we leave that off
and still go to heaven?

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Agreed. It's a very good point. I wish their would be a way to just
say I believed (officially speaking -- to hedge my bets), but not
actually have to *really* believe, because I just don't see any
convincing arguments for the existence of a God. I mean I could lie
to others, just to get into heavan, but it's pretty difficult to lie
to oneself (although, I'm sure a lot of people manage to do it)

-RB

Mark Whickman

Aug 15, 2002, 4:38:48 AM8/15/02

"Steve Knight" <BA...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >It's all comes down to what you belief.
> >
> >Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> >Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
> >
> >No neither one can proof anything.
> >
> >But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> >But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> >lives.
> >
> >So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
> >

> ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> NOT AGAIN!
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> IT's... IT's.... PASCAL'S WAGER!
>
> AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> GAK! GAK! GAK!
>
> ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> (Warlord runs screaming naked into the woods)

Watch out for the nettles!

dral...@farside.fr

Aug 15, 2002, 8:11:49 AM8/15/02
wrote:

>It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
>No neither one can proof anything.
>
>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>lives.
>
>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

(drala)
so according to your "argument", we should worship EACH AND
EVERY religion in history on the off chance that just one of them may
be right...
how would you worship greek gods, egyptian gods, buddha,
mahommet, jeezus, the pink invisible unicorn all at the same time
exactly???

in fact, the mere fact that so many contradicting religions
exists in history is a good indication it is so much BS: if there had
been something real in the afterlife, then the various prophets would
had sent identical or at least coherent messages, yet they all
disagree... too bad...

The Flying Frenchman
Never forgets Montsegur.

dral...@farside.fr

Aug 15, 2002, 8:11:58 AM8/15/02
wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_01D4_01C243CE.ACEDBA20
>
>What is mankind? If you believe that mankind is just higher group in =
>the animal kingdom, you are partly correct. The other part is that =
>mankind was given a spirit that dwells within. Without a spirit we would =
>be just like the caveman. I believe that mankind developed an =
>intelligent mind, over millions of years, that is superior to all the =
>other animals. I believe it was at this time that Our Father gave =
>mankind a spirit. The missing link between caveman and man is the =
>spirit. Adam was the first of mankind to have a spirit. By giving man a =
>spirit made him the god of all animals in the animal kingdom and gave =
>mankind a link to Our Father. This link was broken when man is trick by =
>a more intelligent being, a castaway angel, who was jealous of man, and =
>knew how this link could be broken because this angel had its link =
>broken from Our Father. Just as Satan thought he could be God, Satan =
>told man that he could be God, knowing this would break the link between =
>God and man.

(drala)
so basically, according to berty, the gods waited several
billion years for some animal to become a bit more intelligent than
the rest and then said
- "cool! this one is smart enough to die building churches,
kill other people in our names and worship us without question!"
- "OK, let's give him free will and the firm conviction that
he has something more than the other animals!"

and some times later:
- "gee! I'm jealous! this mortal thing has got a spirit and
all I have is angelic power and immortality! this is sooo unfair!!!
I will use my powers to trick him into doing bad things and the
omniscient gods will believe that it's him who did it alone and he
will be punished by my fault: how naughty I am!!!"

so basically, man is a smart animal being played around by
powerfull gods who are bored of waiting for intelligent life to
happen...

John Hattan

Aug 15, 2002, 8:25:47 AM8/15/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

>It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
>No neither one can proof anything.
>
>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>lives.
>
>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

[John prepares the EAC-Edition Pascal-Seeking Missile]

10. . .9. . .8. . .

---
John Hattan Grand High UberPope - First Church of Shatnerology
jo...@thecodezone.com http://www.shatnerology.com

walks...@baawa.not

Aug 15, 2002, 3:48:46 AM8/15/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT

> It's all comes down to what you belief.

Really, wow, I wouldn't have thunk that in a billion years.
Just throw evidence out the window & get on
your knees & beg. Sorry, i ahve to be able to like myself in
the morning.

> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

Never met an atheis, did you mean an a theist, they believe lots of
Tom fool things. Why, they beleive in over 20000 gods, of which
most of them can't begin to define as to what that god wants
them to do.
Atheists, OTOH, just fail to beleive in any god critter, yours included.

You wonder why, try
http://baawa.net/atheism/cads.htm for a very incomplete
list of gods claimed by humanity. hell, even the xian ones are
in there.

> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

This? By chance do you mean theists? In that case, which god is it
you beleive in? It is bound to be in the following list somewhere.

A;Chaldea A'as;Hittite/Hurrian A'ra;W. Arabia A-
a;Mespoptomia/Babylon/Akkadia/W. Semitic Aa Maakhuer;Egypt Aabit;Egypt
Aaghu Gugu;Cherokee Aah;Egypt Aahmes Nefertari;Egypt
Aakuluujjusi;Inuit Aasith;Egypt/Syria Aataentsic;Iroquois [NE
US/Canada] Aatxe;Basque Ab Kin Xoc;Maya Aba khatun;Baikal[Siberia]
Abaangui;Guarani[Brazil] Abaasy;Yakut[Siberia]
Abaddon;Hebrew/Christian Abandinus;Roman/Celtic/British Abarta;Irish
Abassi;Efik[Africa] Abat[t]ur;Mandaean Abeguwo;Melanesia/New Guinea
Abello/Abellio;Gaul Abeona;Roman Abere;Melanesia Abgal;N. Arabia
Abgal/Apkallu;Sumeria Abhijit;Hindu/Puranic Abhijnaraja;Buddhist/Tibet
Abhiyoga;Jain[India] Abira;Antioquia Abnona;Gaul Abora;Palma
Is.[Canary Is.] Abowie;Ghana Abraxas/Abrsax/Abraxis;Greek/Oriental
Abu;Sumeria Abuk;Dinka[Africa] Abundantia/Abundita;Roman
Abziu;Sumeria/Mespotamia Acala;Buddhist/India Acat;Maya
Acaviser/Lasas;Etruscan Acca Larentia;Etruscan/Roman Acca;Roman
Accasbel;Irish Acchupta;Jain/India Acco;Greek Achelois;Greek
Achiyalatopa;Zuni[SW USA] Achlae/Aclelous/Acleloos/Achelous;Greek
Achtland;Celtic Aclla;Inca/Quechua[SA] Acna/Akna;Maya/Mexico
Acolmiztli;Aztec Acolnahuacatl;Aztec Acoran;Gran Canary[Canary Is]
Adad;Babylon/Mesopotamia Adam[m]as;Nassenes Adamanthea;Greek Adamisil
Wedo;Haiti Adaro;Polynesia/Melenesia Addanc;Wales Adekagagwaa;Iroquois
[NE US/Canada] Adeona;Roman Adeos;Roman
Adhimukticarya;Buddhist/Vajrayana Adibuddha;Buddhist Adidharma;
Adikia;Greek Adimurti;Hindu Aditi;Hindu Adityas;Hindu Adonis;Greek
Adonis;Phoenicia/Syria Adrammelech;Mideast Adrastea;Britain
Adrasteia;Greek/Thrace/Trojan/Phyragean Adro;Lugbara[Africa]
Adroa;Africa Adsullata;Britain Aea;Greek Aeacoc;Greek/Roman Aebhel
Afekan;Melanesia/New Guinea Aebhel/Aeval;Irish Aed;Celtic/Irish
Aedos;Roman Aega;Greek Aegeria;Roman Aegir;Germanic
Aengus;Celtic/Irish Aeolos;Greek Aequitas;Roman Aericura;Celtic/Roman
Aerten/Aerfen/Aeron;Wales/Cornish Aesculapius/Asklepios;Greek/Roman
Aesir;Norse/Germanic Aesma Daeva;Persia Aestas;Roman Aesun;Irish
Aether;Greek Aetna;Roman Aeval;Celtic Afekan;Melanesia/New Guinea
Afi;Abkhaz[Africa] Afreet;Arabia Ag'o;Dahomea Agaman Nibo;Haiti
Agamede;Greek Agas;Iran Agasaya;Semitic Agathos Daimon;Greek
Age;Fon[Benin/W. Africa] Agischanak;Tlingit/Alaska Aglaia;Greek
Aglibol;Palmaryia/Syria/Greek/Roman Agni;Hindu Agni;India
Agnikumara;Jain/India Agnostos Theos;Greek Agrona;Wales Agrotera;Greek
Agu'gux;Aleut[USA] Aguara;Tunpa/Chiriguano Agwe;Benin/Africa
Agwe;Haiti/Vodun Agwe;Vodun Agweta;Haiti Ah Bolom Tzacab;Maya Ah Bolon
Dz'acab;Maya Ah Can Cum/Acaum;Maya Ah Chun Caan;Mexico Ah Chuy
Kak;Maya Ah Ciliz;Maya Ah Cun Can;Maya Ah Hulneb;Maya Ah Kin;Maya Ah
Kin Xoc;Maya Ah Kinchil;Maya Ah Kumix Unicob;Maya Ah Mun;Maya Ah
Muzecab;Maya Ah Patnar Uinicob;Maya Ah Peku;Maya Ah Puch;Maya Ah
Tabai;Maya Ah Uaynih;Guatemala Ah Unicir Dz'acab;Maya Ah Uuc
Ticab;Maya Ah Wink ir Masa;Guatemala Aha;Yakut/Siberia Ahat;Egypt Ahau
Chamahez;Maya Ahau Kin;Maya Ahemait;Egypt Aheramenmthoou;Egypt
Ahmakiq;Maya Ahnt Alis Pok';Mexico Ahnt kai;Mexico Ahone;Virginia[USA]
Ahriman;Zoroastrianism Ahsonnutli;Navaho Ahti;Egypt Ahuic;Aztec/Mexico
Ahulane;Maya Ahura Mazda;Persia Ahurani;Persia Ai Ada;Turkey Ai
Apec;Mochica[Peru] Ai Tojon;Yakut/Siberia Ai Tupua'i;Polynesia
Aiakos;Greek Aialila'axa;Mexico Aiaru;Polynesia Aibell;Irish
Aibheaeg;Irish Aibheaog;Irish Aida Wedo;Benin/Haiti Aidin;Celtic Aido
Wedo;Haiti Aife/Aoife;Irish/Scotland Aige;Irish Aijo;Estonia
Ailsie;Cherokee Aimend;Irish/Scotland Ain/Aine;Irish Aine of
Knockaine;Irish Aino;Finland Aiolos/Aelus;Latin/Greek Airmid;Irish
Airsekui;Huron[US/Canada] Airyaman;Persia Aisha;Arabic Aisha
Qandisha;Morocco Aittsamka;Bella Coola[Canada PNW] Aitu;Samoa
Aitvaras;Prussia Aius Locutius;Roman Aizen-Myoo;Buddhist Aizen-
Myoo;Japan Aja;Babylon Aja;Yoruba[Africa]
Ajalamo;Yoruba[Nigeria/W.Africa] Ajatar;Finland
Ajaya;Buddhist/Mahayanna Ajbit;Maya Aje;Yoruba[Africa] Aji Suki Taka
Hi Kone;Japan Ajok;Louko[Africa] Ajtzak;Maya Ajysyt;Yakut[Siberia]
Aka;Turkey Akasagarbha;India/Buddhism Akelos;Greek Aken;Egypt
Aker;Egypt Akerbeltz;Basque Akert khentet auset[s];Egypt Akeru;Egypt
Akewa;Toba Akhushtal;Maya Akonadi;Ghana Akongo;Ngombe[Africa]
Aksayajnana-Karmanda;Buddhist Aksobhya;Buddhist
Aktunowihio;Cheyenne[M.Western US] Akuj;Akuj[Africa] Akusaa;Egypt
Akycha;Alaska[USA] Akycha;Inuit Al Lat;Arabic Al Shua;India Al
Uzza;Arabia Ala;Ibo[Nigeria] Ala Muki;Polynesia Ala;Nigeria Alaghom
Naom Tzentel;Maya Alaisiagae;Celtic/British/Roman
Alako/Dundra;Norway/Gypsy Alalahe;Polynesia
Alalu;Ossetian[C.Caucasians] Alalu[s];Hurrian Alastor;Greek
Alat;Arabic Alatangana;Kono[E. Guinea/W. Africa] Alaunus;Celtic
Alauwaimis;Hittite Albasta;Slavic Albina;Etruscan Alcis;Greek
Alecto;Greek Alecto of Eumenides;Greek Alectrona;Greek Alemona;Roman
Alephus;Greek Alfhild;Scandinavia Alfs;Germanic Alignak;Inuit Alii
Menehune;Hawaii Alisanos;Gaul Alk'unta'm;Bella Coola[Canada PNW]
Alkonost;Russia Allah;M. East Allatu[m];W. Semitic Almaqah;S. Arabia
Almha;Irish Almoshi;Slavic Aloadae/Aloidae;Greek Alom;Maya
Alopurbi;India Alpanu;Etruscan Alpheus;Greek Alphito;Greek Altan
Telgey;Mongol Altria;Etruscan Aluelp;Caroline Is. Aluluei;Micronesia
Am-Heh;Egypt Ama;Baikal/Siberia Ama No Uzume;Japan Ama Terasu;Japan
Ama-arhus/Arad-Ama-arhus/Amat-Ama-arhus;Babylona/Akkadia Ama-Tsu-
Mara;Japan/Shinto Amaethon;Celtic Amagandar/Orokannar;Tungus[Siberia]
Amalthea;Greek Amasagnul;Babylon/Akkadia Amaterasu;Japan Amaterasu O-
Mi-Kami/Amaterasu Omikami;Japan/Shinto Amatsu Mikaboshi;Japan
Amaunet;Egypt Amayicoyondi;Peru Amba;Dravidian[India] Amberella;Baltic
Ambisagrus/Bussumarus;Britain Ame No Uzume;Japan Ame-No-Kagase-
Wo;Japan/Shinto Ame-No-Mi-Kumari-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Ame-No-Minaka-
Nushi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Ame-No-Tanabata-Hime-No-Mikoto;Japan/Shinto
Ame-No-Toko-Tachi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Ame-Waka-Hiko;Japan/Shinto
Amelenwa;Africa Amelia/Maitresse Amelia;Haiti/Vodun Amen;Egypt
Ament;Libya Amesha Spentas/Yazatas;Iran Ami;Egypt Amida;Buddhist/Japan
Amimitl;Aztec Amitabha;Buddhist/India Amitolane;Zuni[SW USA] Amm;S.
Arabia Amma;Dogon/Mali[Africa] Amma;Dravidian/Tamil/India
Ammavaru;Hindu/Dravidian/India Ammit;Egypt Ammon/Amen;Egypt
Ammut;Egypt Amn;Egypt Amogahasiddhi;Buddhist Amoghapasa;Buddhist
Amon/Amun;Egypt Amor;Roman Amphion;Greek Amphitrite;Greek
Amponyinamoa;Ghana Amsu;Egypt Amun;Egypt Amunet/Nuit;Egypt
Amurru;W.Semitic Amymone;Greek An;Sumeria An Zu;Assyria Anael;Babylon
Anahita;Egypt/Babylon Anahita;Persia Anaitis;Persia
Anala;Hindu/Puranic Ananke;Greek Ananse;Ashanti[Africa]
Ananta;Hindu/Puranic Anantamukhi;Buddhist Anantesa;Hindu/Puranic
Anapel;Koryak/Siberia Anasuya;Hindu Anat;Ugarit[Iran]
Anat/Anath;Canaan Anath;Phoenicia Anatis; Anatu;Mesopotamia
Anaulikutsai'x;Bella Coola[Canada PNW] Anbay;S. Arabia Ancasta;Britain
Anceta;Roman Andarta;Celtic/Gallic Andjety;Egypt
Andrasta;Icene[Britain] Andriaahoabu;Madagascar Andriam
Vabi;Rano[Africa] Androgyne;Greek Andromeda;Greek Andvari;Scandinavia
Anextiomarus;Roman/British Angels;Jewish/Christian/Islam
Angerona;Roman Angina;Roman Angitia;Greek Angitia;Roman Angpetu
Wi;Lakota[US/Canada] Angru Mainya;Persia Angus;Celtic Angus Mac
Og;Irish Angus Og;Irish Anguta;Inuit Anhouri;Egypt Anhur;Egypt
Ani;Africa Anieros;Phrygian/Roman Anila;Hindu/Puranic Aningan;Inuit
Anjea;Aus. Ankalamman;Hindu/Dravidian Anna Kuari;Oraon/India Anna
Perenna;Etruscan Annalia;Africa Annallja Tu Bari;Sudan Annapatni;Hindu
Annapurna;India Annis;Celtic Anpao;Dakota[N. Cent NA] Anqet;Libya
Ansa;Hindu/Puranic Ansar;Babylon/Akkadia Anshur/Ashur/Asshur;Assyria
Antaboga;Indonesia Antai;India Anteros;Etruscan Anteros;Greek
Antevorta;Roman Anthat;Syria Antheia;Greek Anti;Egypt
Antu;Babylon/Akkadia Anu/Anann/Dana/Dana Ana/Catana;Irish
Anu/Anus;Babylon Anuanaitu;Caribbean Anubis;Egypt Anuket;Egypt
Anukis;Egypt Anulap;Truk Is. Anumati;Sanskrit[India] Anunit;Chaldea
Anunitu;Babylon Anunnaki;Babylon Anuradha;Hindu/Puranic Anus;Hurrite
Anyigba;Togo[Africa] Anzety;Egypt Aondo;Tiv[Nigeria] Apa;Hindu/Puranic
Apacita;Inca[SA] Apam Napat;Persia/Hindu/Vedic Apap;Teso[Uganda]
Aparajita;Buddhist/Mahayana Aparajita;Hindu/Puranic Apate;Greek
Apaturia;Greek Apedmak;Sudan Apep;Egypt Apesh;Egypt Apet;Egypt
Aphaea;Greek Aphrodisias;Carian[S.W.Turkey] Aphrodite;Greek Aphrodite
Pandemos;Greek Apis;Egypt Apiu;Etruscan Apo;Inca[SA] Apollo;Greek
Apolonia;Brazil Aponibolinayen;Philippine Apophis;Egypt
Apozanoltl;Aztec/Mexico Appias;Roman Apsaras;Hindu/Vedic Apsu;Babylon
Apuat;Egypt Aquilo;Roman Aquit;The Americas Arachne;Roman Aradia;
Aralo/Aparajita/Aray;Georgia/Armenia[Crimea] Aramazd;Armenia
Aranyani;Hindu/Vedic Aranzahas;Hittite Arapacana;Buddhist
Ararat;Anatolia Araua;Roman Arava; Arawa;Suk/Pokot[Kenya/Uganda]
Arawn/Arawyn/Arrawn/Arawen;Wales Arazu;Babylon Archons;Gnostic
Christian Ard Greimme;Irish/Scotland
Ardhanarit[savara]/Ammaiappan/Naranari;India Ardra;Hindu/Puranic
Arduinna;Roman/Celtic/European Ardvi Sura Anahita/Anahita;Persia
Ardwinna/Dea Arduinna;Britain Arebati;Bambuti[Congo] Areimanios;Greek
Ares;Greek Arete;Greek Argante;British Arge;Greek Ari Au Tchesf;Egypt
Ariadne;Greek Arianrhod;Wales Arianrod;Irish Aricia;Roman
Arimanius/Areimaios;Roman Arinna;Hittite Aristaeus;Greek
Aristatos;Greek Arito/Artio of Muti;Switzerland Arjuna;Hindu/Vedic
Arma;Hittite/Hurrian Armaz;Georgia Arnakua'gak;Inuit Arnamentia;Celtic
Arnemetia;Roman/British Arom;Kafir[Afghanistan] Arsan
Duolai;Yakut[Siberia] Arsay;Canaan Arsu;N. Arabia Artaius;Gaul
Artemis;Greek Arthapratisamvit;Buddhist Aruna;Hindu
Arundhati;Hindu/Puranic Aruru;Babylon Arvenus;Gaelic Arya-
Tara;Buddhist Aryaman;Hindu/Vedic Aryong Jong;Korea As ava;Russia
As;Egypt Asa Poorna;Chohan/India Asalluha;Summer/Babylon/Akkadia
Asar;N. Arabia Asase;Afua[Ghana] Asase Ya;Ashanti[Ghana] Asbit;Egypt
Ascelpius/Aesculapius;Greek Asertu;Canaan/Hittite Asgaya
Gigagei;Cherokee Ashera;Phoenicia Asherah;Canaan Asherali;Canaan
Ashi;India Ashiakle;Ghana Ashima;Semitic Ashimbabbar;Semitic
Ashirat;Akkadia Ashis;India Ashkit;Egypt Ashnan/Asnan;Sumeria
Ashtaroth;Phoenicia Ashur;Assyria Ashvins;Hindu Asi;Persia Asiaq;Inuit
Asima Si;Brazil Asintmah;Athabasca[Canada/USA] Asira;N. Arabia. Aa
little god mentioned only by name Asis;Suk/Pokot[Kenya/Uganda]
Askelpios;Greek Aslea[s];Hindu Aso;Egypt Asokottamasri;Buddhist/Tibet
Asopos;Greek Aspalis;W. Semitic Asrael;Islam Asratum;Canaan
Assur;Babylon/Akkadia Astabis/Zamama/Ninurta;Hurrian/Akkadia
Astamastara;Hindu/Puranic Astapaios;Gnostic Christian Astar;Ethiopia
Astaroth;W. Semitic Astarte;Canaan Astarte;Egypt Astarte;Syria
Astarte/Ashtoreth;Phoenicia/Babylon/Assyria/Canaan Asterodeia;Roman
Asthertet;Syria Astlik;Georgia[Crimea]
Astoreth;Palestine/Israel/Lebanon Astraea;Greek/Roman Astraeos;Greek
Astrik;Slavic Asuha-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Asuras;Hindu/Vedic
Asurkumara;Jain Asvayujau;Hindu/Puranic Asvins;Hindu/Vedic At Em;Egypt
Ataa Naa Nyongmo;Gan[Ghana] Atabei/Attabeira;Cuba
Ataecina;Roman/Iberia Atahensic;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Atai;Africa
Atalacamani;Aztec/Mexico Atanea;Greek Atanea;Marquesas Is. Atar;Iran
Atargatis;Syria Atasamain;N. Arabia Ate;Greek Atea;Marquesas Is.
Aten;Egypt Atete;Ethiopia Athena/Athene/Pallus Athena;Greek
Athirat;Canaan Athor;Egypt Athtart/Astarte;Canaan Atida;Uganda/Africa
Atira;Pawnee[M. USA] Atl;Aztec Atlacoya;Aztec/Mexico Atlahua;Aztec
Atlaonin;Aztec Atlas;Greek Atma;India Atoja;Peru Atropos;Greek
Attabeira Atahensic;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Attar;W. Semitic/Canaan
Attis;Roman Atua Fafine;Tikopia[Polynesia] Atua I
Kafika;Tikopia[Polynesia] Atua I Raropuka;Tikpoa[Polynesia]
Atugan;Mongol Atum;Egypt Atunis;Etruscan Au Co;Vietnam Au;Gilbert Is.
Auchimalgen;Chile Audjal;Caroline Is. Aufaniae;Celtic Augeus;Greek
Augralids;Greek Auilix;Maya Aura;Greek Aurita;Roman Aurora;Roman
Ausaitis;Lithuania Auseklis;Latvia Auset;Egypt Austeja;Lithuania
Austrine;Lithuania/Baltic Autyeb;Egypt Auxesia;
Avalokitesvara;Buddhist/India Avatea;Hervy Is. Averruncus;Roman
Aversa;Etruscan Aveta;Celtic Avfruvva;Finland Avrikiti;Fon[Benin]
Awitelin Tsita;Zuni[SW USA] Awonawilona;Pueblo/Zuni Axiocersa;Phrygian
Axo Mama;Peru Aya;Mespotamia Ayaba;Dahomea Ayas;Hittite
Ayauhteot;Chile Ayauhteotl;Aztec Ayida;Haiti Ayiyanayaka;Sri Lanka
Ayizan;Haiti Aylekete/Agbe;Fon[Africa] Ayt'ar;Slavic
Ayurvasita;Buddhist Ayyapan;Hindu Azacca;Haiti Azele Yaba;Africa Azer
Ava;Finno/Ugric Azer Ava;Slavic Azi;Buryat Aziri;Africa Azizos;Palmyra

Ba;China Ba;Egypt Ba Maguje;Hausa Ba Xian;China/Tao Ba-Pef;Egypt Baal
Brathy;Phoenicia Baal Hammon;Carthage Baal Malage;Phoenicia/Canaan
Baal;Phoenicia Baal Samin[Lord of Heaven];Canaan/Phoenicia Baal
Sapon;Canaan/Phoenicia Baal;Syria Baal/Hadad;Canaan
Baalat/Ba'Alat;Phoenicia Baalshamin :Semitic;A god of the sky
Baau;Phoenicia Bab;Egypt Baba;Sumeria Baba Yaga;Slavic Bacabs;Maya
Bacax;Roman/N. Africa Bacchus;Roman Bachu;Chibcha Backlum Chaam;Maya
Badb;Brazil Badb/Bodva;Irish Badb/Odva/Badb Catha;Irish Badi
Mata;Hindu Bagala;Hindu Bagba W.;Africa Bagishi;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Bagvarti;Urat[Armenia] Bahu;India
Baiame/Daramulun/Nurundere;Kamilaroi/Wiradyuri[Aus] Baiji;China Baile
of the Honeyed Speech;Irish Baj Bajania;Yakut[Siberia] Bala;Hindu
Bala;Jain Bala-Sakti;Dravidian Balakrsna;Maya Balaparmita;Buddhist
Balarama;India Baldaer;Anglo-Saxon Balder/Baldr;Norse
Bali;Hindu/Epic/Puranic Ball Hermon;Phoenicia Balor;Irish
Baltis;Arabic Ban Chuideachaidh Moire;Irish Ban Naomha;Irish
Banba;Irish Banbha Cavillaca;Peru Banebdjedet;Egypt Banemdedet;Egypt
Banga;Ngbandi[Zaire] Banka Mundi;India Bar;Syria
Barastar;Ossetian[Caucus] Baron Samedi;Haiti/Vodun Barong;Bali
Barsamin;Armenia Basamum;S. Arabia Bast/Pasht;Egypt Bastet;Egypt
Batara Guru;Indonesia Baty;Egypt Bau;Phoenicia Bau;Sumeria Baubo;Greek
Bebhionn;Irish Bechoil;Irish Becuma;Irish Beda;Germanic
Beelsamin;Phoenicia Befana;Roman Beg-Tse;Buddhist/Tibet
Behanzin;Fon[Benin] Beiwe;Saami/Lapland Bel;Babylon/Akkadia Belata-
Cardu;Gaul Belatucadros;Britain Bele Alua;Ghana
Bele/Tule/Azapane/Mba;Sudan/Africa Belenus;Pan-Celtic Belet-
Seri/Belitsari;Babylon/Akkadia Belili; Belisama;Britain Belisama;Gaul
Belit Ilani;Babylon Belit Seri;Babylon Belit-Ili;Babylon/Akkadia Bella
Penu;Khond[India] Bellona;Roman Belobog;Belun[Slavic Belogob;Slavic
Beltiya;Babylon/Akkadia Bendis;Thrace Bentakumari;India Benten-
San;Japan/Shinto Benu;Egypt Benzi-Ten/Benten/Benzai-Tenno;Japan Bera
Pennu;India Berecyntia;Gaul Bereginy;Slavic Bereguni;Slavic
Berenice;Egypt Bertha;Norse Beru;Brazil Bes;Egypt Bethel;Phoenicia
Bhadra;Hindu/Puranic Bhaga;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic Bhagavan;India[N.
Cent.] Bhaiarva;Hindu/Puranic Bhairavi;Hindu
Bhaisajyaguru;Buddhist/Tibet Bharani;Hindu/Epic/Puranic Bharat
Mata;Hindu Bharati;Hindu/Vedic/Epic Bhavanavasi;Jain[India]
Bhavani;India Bhima;Buddhist Bhima/Bhimsen/Bhimul
Pen;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Bhrkuti-Tara;Buddhist/Tibet
Bhumi;Buddhist/Vjarayana Bhumi Devata;India
Bhumidevi;Hindu/Epic/Puranic Bhumiya;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic Bhut;India
Bhutadamara;Buddhist/Mahayana Bhutamata;Hindu Bhuvanesvari;Hindu Bi-
har;Buddhist/Tibet Bia;Greek Bibi;Gypsy Biblys;Greek Biddy
Mannion;Irish Bidhgoe;Celtic Bikeh Hozho;Navaho Bila;Aus. Biliku;
Bintang;Borneo Binzuru-Sonja;Japan Birdu;Babylon/Akkadia Bisal
Mariamna;India Bisam;India Bishamon;Japan Bishamon-
Ten/Bishamontenno/Tiamontennu;Japan Bitol;Maya Bladud;Wales
Blathnat;Irish/Wales Blid;Scandinavia Bo Dhu;Irish Bo Find;Irish Bo
Hsian;China/Tao Bo Ruadh;Irish Boann/Boannan Boyne;Irish
Bochica;Chibcha Bodua;Celtic Boibhniu;Celtic Bokwus;Kwakiutl
Bolbe;Greek Boldogasszony;Hungary Bolon Ti Ku;Maya Bombat
Kamayan;Hindu Bomo Rambi/Bomu Rambi;Zimbabwe Bomong;Minyong Bona
Dea/Fauna;Roman Bonchor;Tunisia Boora Pennu;Khondi[India] Boraspati ni
Tano;Batak Boreas;Greek Borghild;Norse Bormanus;Celtic/Breton
Bormonia;Roman
Borvo/Bromo/Bormanus/Gramnnos/Belenos/Toutiorix;Britain/Gaul Brag srin
mo;Tibet Bragi;Norse Brahani;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Brahma;Hindu Branab
Llyr;Celtic Brangwaine;Wales Branwen/Branwyn;Irish/Manx/Wales
Breasal;Wales/Cornwall Breksta;Lithuania Brenos;Celtic Bres
Maclatha;Irish Brhaspati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Briant;Celtic
Brigantia;Britain Brigantia/Bridget/Brigit;Pan-Celtic Brigantis;Celtic
Brighid;Celtic Brighid;Gaelic Brigit;Irish Brihaspati;India
Brimo;Greek Brisaya; Britannia;British Britomartis;Crete Brizo;Greek
Brome;Greek Bronach;Irish Brono;Norse Buadza G;an[Ghana]
Bubastis;Egypt Bubilas;Lithuania Buddha;India
Buddhaalocana;Buddhist/Shingon Buddhabodhiprabhavasita;Buddhist
Buddhakapala;Buddhist/Mahayana Budha;Hindu/Vedic/Epic/Puranic/Buddhist
Budhi;Pallien N. India Buga;Tungus/Siberia Bugady
Musun;Evenki[Siberia] Bugid Y Alba;Puerto Rico/Haiti Buk;Neur[Sudan]
Buku;W. Africa Bulaing;Karadjeri Aus. Bulan;Indonesia/Malaysia
Bulane;Mozambique Buluc Chabtan;Maya Buluga;Andaman Is.
Bumba;Bantu[Africa] Bumerali;Aus. Bunbulama;Aus. Bunzi;Zaire[Africa]
Buri;Norse Buriyas;Kassite[Iran] Bussumarus Amelia/Maitresse
Amelia;Haiti/Vodun Buto;Egypt Buxenus;Gaul

C(co)chimetl;Aztec Ca the a;Mojave[SW USA] Cabaguil;Maya Caca;Roman
Cacoh;Maya Caelestis;Carthage Caer Ibormeith;Irish
Cagn;Mantis/Kalahari[Africa]
Caillech/Cailleach/Carlin/Mala/Liath;Irish/Scotland/Manx Caireen;Irish
Caishen;China Cakra;Hindu Cakresvari;Jain[India] Cakulha;Maya
Calliope;Greek Callisto;Greek Cally Berry;Irish Calounger;Brazil
Calypso;Greek Camaxtli;Aztec Camaxtli;Maya Camenae;Roman Camilla;Italy
Camozotz;Maya Campestres;Gaul/Roman Camulos;Briton
Canda;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Candali;Buddhist/Tibet Candamius;Roman/Iberia
Candanyika;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Candavati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Candelifera;Roman Candelifera;Roman Candesvari;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Candfrasekhara;Hindu/Puranic Candi;India Candika;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Candit;Sudan Candit;Sudan Candogra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Candra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/Buddhist Candsvera;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Canidia;Greek Cankilikkaruppan;Hindu/Dravidian/Tamil Canola;Irish
Caolainn;Irish Capakan;Maya Cardea;Roman Carika;Buddhist
Cariociecus;Roman/Iberia Carlin;Scottish Carman;Irish Carme;Greek
Carmenta;Roman Carmentes;Roman Carna;Roman Carne;Britain/Cornwall
Carravogue;Irish/Britain Carridwen;Wales Caryatis;Greek Castalia;Greek
Catequil;Inca[SA] Cathubodia;Breton Cathubodua;Pan-Celtic
Caturmurti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Cauri;Buddhist/Tibet Cavillaca;Peru Ce
Actal;Aztec Ceacht;Irish Cebhfhionn;Irish Ceiuci;Brazil
Celedones;Greek Cenkalaniyammal;Hindu/Davidian/Tamil
Centeocihuatl;Aztec Centeotl;Aztec Centzon-Totochtin;Aztec Ceres;Roman
Ceridwen;Wales Cerklicing;Latvia Cernunnos;Pan-Celtic Cernunnos;Roman
Cerridwen;British Cerridwen;Celtic Cerridwen;Wales/Scotland
Cerridwen;Wales Cessair;Irish Cethlion;Irish Ceto;Greek
Cghene;Isoko[Nigeria] Ch'ang O/Heng-O;China Ch'ang Tsai;China Ch'eng
Huang;China Ch'I-You;China Ch'ih Sung tzu;China Ch'ing Lung;China
Ch'ung Ling yu;China Chac Uayab Xoc;Maya Chac Xib Chac;Maya Chac/Chac
Mol;Maya Chahuru;Pawnee[M. USA] Chaitanya;Hindu/Puranic Chakwaina
Okya;Zuni[SW USA] Chalchiuhtlcue;Aztec Chalchiutotolin;Aztec
Challalamma;India Chalmeacacihuitl;Aztec Chalmetcal;Aztec Chamer;Maya
Chan Hs'ien;China Chandra;Vedic Chang Fei;China Chang Hsien;China
Chang Pan;China Chang Tao Ling;China/Tao Chang Xi;China Chang
Yong;China Changing Woman;Cherokee Chango;Africa Chantico;Aztec Chao
san Niang;China Chao T'eng k'ang;China Chaob;Maya/Lacandon
Chaos;Babylon Charis;Greek Chasca;Inca[SA] Chattrosnia;Buddhist
Chaya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Chebeldei;Siberia Chemosh;Moab[Jordan] Chen
Kao;China Cheng San Kung;China Cheng Yuan ho;China Chernobog;Slavic
Cherub;Mespotamia Chhih of warg tzu;China Chi Po;China Chi Sung
Tzu;China Chia;Chiboa Chiang;China Chibchacum;Chibcha
Chibiabos;Algonquin[US/Canada] Chibilias;Maya Chibirias;Maya
Chiccan;Maya Chickcharney;Andros Is/Bahamas Chicoahui/Itzcuintli-
Chantico;Aztec Chicomecoatl;Aztec Chicomenochtli;Aztec
Chiconahui;Aztec Chicoonahuiehecatl;Aztec Chie;Chibcha Chih Jih;China
Chih Nii;China Chih Nu;China Chikara;Korekore[Zimbabwe] Chimalmat;Maya
Chimata No Kami;Japan Chimera;Greek Chiminagua;Chibcha Chin hua Niang
niang;China Ching Ling Tzu;China Chinnamastaka;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Chinnintamma;India Chio Yuan Tzu;China Chipiripa;Curra Chirakan
Ixmucane;Maya Chiuacoztl;Nahu Chiuke;Ibo[Nigeria] Chlaus Haistic;Irish
Chloris;Greek Chnum;Egypt Chokmah;Spanish Cholmus;Siberia Chonsu;Egypt
Chors;Balkans Chos-Skyon;Buddhist/Tibet Chou Wang;China Chowa;India
Christalline;Haiti Chu jung;China Chu Niao;China Chu Ying;China Chuang
Mu;China Chuginadak;Aleut Chuh Kamuy;China Chul Tatic Chites
Vaneg;Maya Chulavete;Mexico Chun T'i;China Chunda;Buddhist Chung
K'uei;China/Tao Chung kuei;China Chung Liu;China Chup;Chumash Chup
Kamui;Ainu Cian;Irish Cihuacoatl;Aztec Cihuacoatl-Quilaztli;Aztec
Cihuateto;Aztec Cinei;Chukchi[Siberia] Cinteotl;Aztec Cinteotl;Nahu
Cinxia;Roman Cipactli;Aztec/Mexico Cipactli;Mexico Circe;Greek
Cista;Persia Cit Bolon Tum;Maya Cit Cac Coh;Maya
Citalatonac;Aztec/Mexico Citlalicue;Aztec Citra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Citrasena;Buddhist/Mayhayana Cittavasita;Buddhist Cizin;Maya
Clairm'e;Haiti/Vodun Clairmezin'e;Haiti Clementia;Roman Cleone;Greek
Clio;Greek/Roman Cliodna;Irish/Scotland Clota;Scotland/England/Wales
Coatlicue;Aztec Coatrischie;Cuba/Taino Coca Mama;Peru Cocha;Peru
Cocidus;British Cocijo;Zapotec[Mexico] Col/Chol;Nuer[Sudan] Colel
Cab;Maya Colleda;Koliada[Serbia] Colop U Uichkin;Maya
Comus;Greek/Roman Conchenn;Celtic Concordia;Roman
Condatis;British/Roman Condwiramur;Wales Coniraya;Quecha Consus;Roman
Copia;Roman Corchen;Irish/Manx Corra;Scotland Corus;Roman
Coti;Bushman[Africa] Cotys;Phrygian Cotys;Thrace Coventina;Celtic
Coventina;Roman/British Coventina;Scotland Coyolxauhqui;Aztec
Coyote/Koyote;Pan-W. USA Cratos;Greek Credne;Irish
Creiddylad//Creudylad/Cordelia;Wales Creidhne;Celtic Crionis;Greek
Crnobog/Crnoglav;Slavic Crobh Dearg/Crove Dairg;Irish Cromm
Cruaich;Irish Crone;Irish Cronos;Celtic
Cronus/Kronos/Kronus/Chronos/Chronus;Greek Cu Chulain
/Sentanta/Cuchulainn/The Watchdog of Chulain;Maya Cuba;Roman
Cueravaperi;Mexico Cum Hau;Maya Cumhau;Maya Cunda;Buddhist/Tibet
Cunina;Roman Cupid;Roman Cura;Roman Cutzi;The Americas Cuvto
ava;Russia Cybele;Phrygian Cyhiraeth;Wales Cymidei//Cymeinfoll;Wales
Cynosura;Greek

Da-Shi-Zhi;Buddhism[China] Dabaiba;Panama Dabog Balkans/S.;Russia
Dadimunda;Buddhist[Sri Lanka] Daeira;Greek Daemones;Greek Daena;Persia
Dagan;Babylon/Akkadia/Canaan Dagan;Kafir[Afghanistan] Dagda;Celtic
Dagda/Daghdha/Eochaidh/Ollathair;Irish Dagon;Mespotamia
Dagon/Dagan;Phoenicia Daho;Pyrenean Dahud Ahes/Dahut;Britain
Daikoku;Japan Daiomon;Greek Daityas;India Daji;China Dakini;Buddhist
Dakini Guru;Tibet Daksa;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic Daktyloi;Greek Dala
Kadavara;Shinghalese Dali;Russia/Georgia Dama;Huli Damara;Britain
Damballah;Haiti Damgalnuna;Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Damkina;Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Damona;Celtic Damu;Sumeria
Dan;Fon[Africa] Dan;Mahi[Benin] Dana/Donu/Don/Ana;Welsh/Irish
Danaids;Greek Danaparamita;Buddhist Danavas;India Danu;Greek
Danu;Hindu/Vedic Danu//Danann/Dana;Irish Danus;Greek Daphne;Greek
Darago;Philippine Daramulum;Aus. Daronwy;Wales Darzamat;Latvia
Dashizhi;China Datin;N. Arabia Davas/Daevas/Devas/Devs;Persia
Daya;Hindu/Puranic Dayang Raca;Borneo Dazhbog/Dabog/Dazbog;Slavic
Dazimus;Sumeria Deae Matres;Britain Debata;Toba-Batak[Sumatra]
Debena;Czechoslovakia Debena;Slavic Dechtere/Dechtire;Irish
Decima;Roman Dedun/Dewden;Egypt Dedwin;Nubian Deimos;Greek
Deive;Lithuania Dekla;Latvia Demeter;Greek Demogorgon;Greek Dena;Iran
Dendritus;Greek Deng;Dinka/Neur[Sudan] Deohako;Seneca
Dercetius;Roman/Iberia Derceto;Greek Derceto;Mysia Derketo;Chaldea
Despina;Greek Deva;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic Devaki;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Devana;Czechoslovakia[Slavic] Devananda;Jain[India] Devaputra;Buddhist
Devas;India Devasena;Hindu/Puranic Devel/Del;Gypsy Deverra;Roman
Devi;Hindu Devi;India Deving Iching;Latvia Devona;Briton Dewi
Ratih;Bali Dewi Shri;Bali Dewy;Canaan Dhanada;Buddhist/Mahayana
Dhanistha;Hindu/Puranic Dhanvantari;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic/Epic
Dhanvantari;Hindu/Vedic/Puranic/Epic Dhara;Hindu/Puranic Dharma;Hindu
Dharmadhatuvagisvara;Buddhist Dharmamegha;Buddhist/Vajrayana
Dharmapala;Buddhist/Vjrayana Dharni Pinnu;India Dharti
Mata;Hindu/Puranic Dhat Badan;Yemen Dhatar;Hindu/Puranic
Dhavajagrakeyura;Buddhist/Mahayana Dhisana;Hindu Dhrti;Jain[India]
Dhruva;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Dhumavati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Dhumorna;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Dhumravati;Hindu/Puranic
Dhupa;Buddhist/Mahayana Dhurjati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Dhvajosnisa;Buddhist Dhyanaparmita;Buddhist Dhyani Buddhas;Buddhist
Dhyanibuddha;Buddhist Dhyanibuddhasakti;Buddhist Di Jun;China Dia
Griene;Scottish Diablesse;Haiti Dian Cecht;Irish Dian-Cecht;Irish
Diana;Greek/Roman Diancecht;Irish Diang;Shilluk[Sudan] Dice/Dike;Greek
Dictynna;Crete Didi Thakrun;Hindu Dieva-deli;Latvia Dievini;Lativa
Dievs;Latvia Digambara;Buddhist/Tibet Dii Mauri;Moor[N. Africa]
Diiwica/Dilwica;Serbia Dikkumara;Jain[India] Diksa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Dil;Irish Dilmun;Sumeria Dilwica;Slavic Dimme;Sumeria
Dinawagan;Philippine Dinditane;Huli Dionysus;Greek Dioskouroi;Greek
Dipa;Buddhist/Tibet Dipa Tara;Buddhist/Mahayana Dipamkara;Buddhist
Dipankara;Buddhist/Tibet Dipti;Hindu/Puranic
Dirghadevi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Dis Pater;Roman Dis;Scandinavia
Disa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Disani;Afghanistan Disciplina;Roman
Discordia;Roman Disir;Norse/German Dispater/Dis Pater;Gaul Diti;Hindu
Diviriks;Lithuania Divonia;Celtic/Gaelic Diwali;Bhil/India
Djanggawuls;Aus. Djigonasee;Huron[US/Canada] Djila'qons;Haida[PNW]
dMu-bDub Kam-Po Sa-Zen;Tibet/Bon Doda/Dodola;Serbia
Dogumrik;Kafir[Afghanistan] Doh;Yenisi[Siberia] Dohit;Mosetene
Dola/Dolya;Russia/Serbia Domfe;Kurumba[Africa] Domnu;Irish
Don/Donn/Dhonn;Irish/Wales Donar;Germanic Dongo;Songhoi[Africa]
Donn;Irish Dorina;Nigeria Doris;Greek Dorje Naljorma;Tibet
Dornoll;Celtic Dou Mou;China Doudoun;Nubia Doushen;China
Dragoni;Albania Druantia;Celtic Dryads;Greek Dryope;Greek
Dsahadoldza;Navaho Du'uzu Dunatis;Celtic du-l Halasa;SW Arabia
Dua;Egypt Duan Luteh;Irish Dubh Lacha;Irish Dugnai;Lithuania Duha
Deo;Hindu Duillae;Roman/Iberia Dumuzi;Babylon Dumuzi;Sumeria
Dunatis;Celtic Dunawali;Huli Dunne;Enin/Tungus[Siberia]
Dur;Kassite[Iran] Durangama;Buddhist/Vajrayana Durga;Hindu/Puranic
Durjata;Buddhist/Mahayana Dusara;W. Semitic Duttur;Sumeria
Duzi;Kafir[Afghanistan] Dwyn Kazoba;Baziba[Africa] Dwyn/Dwynwen;Celtic
Dyaus;Hindu/Vedic Dyaus Pitar;Hindu/Vedic/India Dyaush;India
Dylan;Wales/Britain Dzalarhons;Haida[PNW] Dziva;Africa
Dzivaguru;Korekore[Africa] Dziwozony;Polish

E Alom;Maya E Quhalom;Maya/Quiche Ea/Enki;Babylon/Mespotamia
Eacus;Roman/Iberia Eadon;Irish Easal;Irish/Manx Eastre;Germanic
Eate/Egata;Basque Ebech;Canaan Ebhlinne;Irish Ebisu;Japan Eblis;Islam
Ebore;Africa Ec;Yenisei[Siberia] Ececheira;Greek Echidna;Greek
Echtghe;Irish Edeke;Teso[Uganda] Edinkira;Africa Edusa;Roman Ee
loolth;Duwamish[PNW] Ee-A-o/Yao;Gnostic Christian Egeria;Roman
Egres/Akras;Karelian[Finland] Egungun oya;Africa
Ehacatl/Quetzalcoatl;Aztec Eibhir;Irish/Manx Eileithyia;Greek
Eir;Norse Eir;Scandinavia Eirene;Greek Eithne;Irish Eji
Ogbe;Yoruba[Nigeria/W.Africa] Ek Chuah;Maya Ek;Maya Eka Abassi;Africa
Ekadasaruda;Hindu Ekahau;Aztec Ekahau;Maya Ekajata;Buddhist
Ekarudra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Ekastaka;India Ekchuah;Maya
Ekhi/Eguzk;Basque Ekineba;Africa Ekkekko;Quecha
El;Canaan/Hebrew/Phoenicia El;Syria El'eb;Canaan Elagabul;Greek
Elaine;Wales/Britain Elais;Greek Elasii;Greek Elben;Germanic
Electryone;Greek Eleithyia;Greek Elel;Puelche[Argentina] Elena;Russia
Eleos;Greek Elgabal;Syria Elihino;Cherokee Elim;Judaic Eljon;Syria
Elkunisra;Canaan/Hittite Ellaman;Hindu/Dravidian/Tamil
Ellel/Ellilus;Hittite Elli;Scandinavia Ellil;Babylon/Akkadia
Eloai;Gnostic Christian Elohim;Semitic Elphame/Elphlane/Elphane/Queen
of Elphame;Scotland Elpis;Greek Emanjah;Trinidad
Eme'mqut;Koryak[Siberia] Emeli Hin;Tuareg[Sudan] Emer;Celtic
Emes;Sumeria Emma O;Japan/Buddhist Empung Luminuut;N. Celebes
Is.[Sulawesi] En;Itay Enbilulu;Sumeria Endouellicus;Roman/Iberia
Endukugga;Sumeria Endursaga;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Enekpe;Africa
Enki/Ea;Sumeria/Mespotamia Enkimdu;Sumeria Enlil;Sumeria
Enmesarra;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ennead;Egypt
Ennugi;Mespotamia Enodia;Greek Enten;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Enudu;Gisha[Uganda] Enyo;Greek Enzu;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Eos;Greek Eostre;Celtic Epaphos;Greek Epet;Egypt
Epimetheus;Greek/Roman Epona;Celtic Epos/Olloatir;Britain
Eranoranhan;Hierro Is.[Canary Is.] Erato;Greek Erce;Celtic
Erda;Germanic Erebos;Greek/Roman Ereshkigal;Akkadia/Hittite
Ereshkigal;Sumeria Erge;Basque Erh Lang;China Eri of the Golden
Hair;Irish Erinys;Greek Eris;Greek Erishkigal;Sumeria
Eriskegal;Allatu/Babylon Eriu/Erin/Eire;Irish Erkilek;Inuit
Erlik;Samoyed[Finland] Ermutu;Egypt Eros;Greek
Erra;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Erzuli Mapiangueh;Haiti Erzulie;Haiti
Es;Ket[Siberia] Esceheman;Arapaho[W. US] Eschetewuaraha;Chamacoco
Eschu/Legba;Yoruba[Africa] Eseasar;Africa Esenchebis;Greek
Eshara;Chaldea Eshmun;Canaan Eshu;Fon/Yoruba[Africa]
Essus/Esus;Britain/Gaul Estsanatlehi;Navaho Esu;Edo/Yoruba[Benin]
Esus;Celtic Etain/Echraidhe;Irish Etugen;Mongol Eueucoyotl;Aztec
Eumenides/Erinyes;Greek Eunomia;Greek Eunostos;Greek Euphrosyne;Greek
Euros;Greek/Roman Eurybia;Greek Eurydice;Greek Eurynome;Greek
Euterpe;Greek Eutychia;Greek Evaki;Amazon[S.A.] Evan;Etruscan
Ewauna;Coquille[PNW] Ezili;Fon/Haiti/Vodun/W. Indies

Fa;Africa Fabulinus;Roman Fachea;Irish Fagus;Gaul/Pyrenean
Faivarongo;Tikopia[Polynesia] Fama;Roman Fan K'uei;China Fand;Celtic
Fand;Irish Faragvoul;Puerto Rico/Haiti Faro;Bambara[W. Africa]
Fate;Roman Fatit/Merin;Albania Faumea;Polynesia Fauna;Roman
Faunus;Roman Fe;Gai[Ivory Coast] Fe'e;Polynesia Fea;Irish Febris;Roman
Februus;Roman Fei Lien/Fewi Lian/Feng Bo;China Felicitas;Roman
Fene;Hungary Feng Pho Pho;China Feng Po;China Feng Po Po;China
Fengbo;China Fengbo;China Fenja;Scandinavia Feronia;Etruscan
Feronia;Roman Fideal;Scottish Fides;Roman Fidi Mukullu
Bena;Lulua[Zaire] Finncaev;Irish Finvarra;Irish Finweigh;Bilan Fionn
Mac Cumhal;Irish/Manx/Scotland Fjorgynn;Norse/Iceland Flidais;Irish
Flora;Roman Fo;China Fomore;Irish Fons;Roman Fornax;Roman
Forseti;Norse/Germanic Fortuna;Roman Foto-Tama;Japan/Shinto Frau
Holle;Germanic Fravasi/Fravartin;Iran Frey;Norse Frey;Norse
Frey;Scandinavia Freya;Germanic Freya;Germanic Freya;Norse
Freya;Scandinavia Freyja;Norse Freyr;Norse Frigg;Norse/Germanic
Frjorgyn;Norse/Germanic Fu Hsi;China Fu Hsing;China Fu Shen;China
Fudo;Japan Fudo Myoo;Buddhist Fufluns;Etruscan Fuji;Ainu/Japan
Fujin;Japan/Shinto Fukurokuju;Japan Fulgora;Roman Fulla/Folla;Germanic
Furiae/Furies;Roman Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Fuwch Frech;Wales

Ga;Fon[Africa] Ga Oh;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Gabija;Lithuania
Gabjauja;Lithuania Gabriel;Hebrew/Christian Gad;Canaan Gad;Punic
Gaea/Gaia/Ge;Greek Gagananja;Buddhist Gajavahana;Hindu/Davidian/Tamil
Gal Bapsi;Hindu/Davidian/Tamil Galatea;Greek
Galla;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Gamab/Ganna/Gawa/Gaunab;Damaras[Africa]
Ganapati/Ganesa/Ganesha;Hindu/Puranic
Ganapatihrdaya;Buddhist/Mayhayana Ganaskidi;Navaho Ganda
Tara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Gandha;Buddhist/Tibet Gandhari;Jain[India]
Ganga;Hindu Gangir/Hegir-Nuna;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Ganiklis;Lithuania
Gans;Apache[SW USA] Ganymede;Greek Gao Yao/Ting-jian;China
Gaomei;China Gapn;Syria Garbh Ogh;Irish Gardua;Hindu/Vedic
Garmangabis;Britain Gartiae;Roman Garuda;India Gasueko;Basque
Gatumdug/Gula;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Gaunab;Kohl/Hottentot/Namibia[S. Africa] Gauri;Hindu Gauri;Jain
Gauri;Sankar/India Gavida;Irish Ge Gu;China Geb;Egypt
Gebeleizis/Zalmoxis;Thrace Gebjon;Scandinavia Geezhigo Quae;Ojibiwa
Gefion;Germanic Gekka O;Japan Gendenwitha;Iroquois [NE US/Canada]
Genetaska;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Genii;Etruscan/Roman Genius;Roman
Geo;Fon[Africa] Geras;Greek Gerra;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Gestin-
Ana/Gestianna?;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Gestu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Geus Tasan;Iran Geus
Urvan;Iran Geush Urvan/Vohu Manab;Zorasterism Geyaguga;Cherokee
Ghantakarna;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Ghantapani;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Ghasmari;Buddhist Ghede;Vodun Ghentu;Hindu
Gibil/Girra/Girru;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Gibini;Gishu[Uganda] Gidja;Aus.
Gilgames;Sumeria Gillian;British Giltine;Lithuania Giriputri;Bali
Girru;Sumeria Gish;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Giszida;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Gita;Buddhist/Tibet Gitche
Manitou;Algonquin/Lenape Glaucus;Greek Glaucus;Roman Glaukos;Greek
Gleti;Benin Glispa;Navaho Gluskap/Glooscap;Algonquin[US/Canada]
Glykon;Gnostic-Mitharic Gnomes;Pan-European Gnowee;Aus. gNyan;Tibet
Gobannon;Celtic Gobnu;Irish God/Deus/Gott;Christian/Anglo-
Saxon/Germanic/Roman Goewin/Goewyn;Wales Gog;Gallic Goga;Melanesia
Gohone;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Goibbiu;Irish Goibnui/Govannon;Celtic
Goleuddydd;Wales Gomaj;N. Amer. Gon-Po Nag-Po;Tibet Gonaqade't;Chilat
[US PNW] Gong Gong;China Gor;Africa Goraknath;Hindu Gou Mang & Ru
Shu;China Govannon;Wales Graces/Gratiae;Roman Graeae/Graii;Greek
Grahamatrka;Buddhist Grahamatrka;Nepal Grainne;Irish/Manx/Scotland
Gramadevata;India Grannos;Celtic Grannus;Roman Grdhrasya;Buddhist
Great Father;Celtic Great Mother;Celtic Grhadevi;India Grian;Irish
Grid;Scandinavia Grismadevi;Buddhist/Tibet Groa;Scandinavia gSan
Sgrub;Bon[Tibet] gShen-Lha-Odkhar;Bon/Tibet gShen-Rab;Bon/Tibet Gua;W.
Africa Guabancex;Caribbean/Taino Guabonito;Haiti Guaire/Boinne
Guary;Irish Guamaonocon;Antilles Guan Di;China Guan Yin/Guanyin;China
Gucumatz;Quiche Guede l'Oraille;Haiti Gugulanna;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Guhyasamaja;Buddhist Gui Xian/Gui;China Gujeswari;India
Gujo;Kafir[Afghanistan] Gukumatz;Maya/Quiche Gul-Ses;Hittite Gul-
ses/Gul-ases;Hittite Gula/Gula Bau;Babylon/Sumeria Gulissa
Mata;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Gulliveig;Norse Gulu;Dinka[Africa] Gum
Lin;China Gunab;Hottentot Gungu;
Gunura;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Gur-Gyi Mgon-
Po;Buddhist/Tibet Gurzil;Tripolitania Gusilim;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Guta;Hungary Gwen;Celtic Gwendion/Gwydyon;Wales Gwethyr;Wales
Gwyddno;Wales Gwynn Ap Nudd;Wales Gyhldeptis;Tlingit/Haida

Ha;Egypt Ha Wen Neyu;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Habetrot;Britain
Habetrot;Celtic Habiesso;Africa
Habondia/Abondia/Abunciada/Habonde;Britain Hacauitz;Maya
Hacha'kyum;Maya/Lacandon Hachacyum/Nohochacyum;Maya Hachiman;Japan
Hachiman/Hime-Gami/Hime-O-Kami;Japan/Shinto Hadad/El;Canaan/Semite
Hadakai;India Hades/Pluto;Greek Hae Soon;Korea Hafoza;Jate Hah;Egypt
Hahana Ku;Maya Hahgwehdiyu;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Haili'la;Haida[PNW]
Hala;Kassite Halahala;Buddhist/Mayhayana Haldi;Urart[Armenia]
Halki;Hittite Halsodyne;Greek Haltia;Finno/Ugric Ham vareti;Persia
Hamadryades;Greek/Roman Hamavehae;Roman/Rhineland
Hamedicu;Huron[US/Canada] Hami-Yasu-Hime;Japan/Shinto Hammon;Libya Han
Xiang-Zhi;China/Tao Hana;Norse Hananim;Korea Hanghepi Wi;Dakota[N.
Cent NA] Hani-Yasu-Hiko;Japan/Shinto
Hani[s];Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Hannahanna;Hittite
Hannahannas;Hittite/Hurrian Hano;Bella Coola[Canada PNW]
Hansa;Hindu/Puranic Hanuman/Hanumat;Hindu Hanwasuit;Hittite
Hanwi;Ogalala[US/Canada] Hao Ch'iu;China Hao;Janjero[Ethiopia]
Haoma;Iran Hapantalli/Hapi/Hapy;Egypt Hapantalliyas/Hapantalli;Hittite
Hapi;Egypt Hapi;Egypt Hara;Hindu/Puranic Hara-Yama-Tsu-Mi;Japan/Shinto
Harachte;Egypt Harakhti;Egypt Hardaul;Hindu Harendotes;Greek
Hari;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Harihara;India Harimella/Viradechthis;Scotland
Hariti;Buddhist Hariti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Harmachis;Greek
Harmeti;Egypt Harmonia;Greek Haroeris;Greek Harpocrates;Greek
Harpokrates;Greek Harpre;Egypt Harsa;Hindu Harsaphes;Egypt[Hellenized]
Harsiese[s];Egypt Harsomtus;Egypt[Hellenized] Harti;China/Japan
Hasam[m]eli;Hittite Hasamelis;Hittite/Hurrian Hasta;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Hastbaka;Navaho Hastebaad;Navaho Hastehogan;Navaho Hastseltsi;Navaho
Hastseoltoi;Navaho Hastsezini;Navaho Hatasa;Buddhist
Hatdastsisi;Navaho Hathor;Egypt Hatmehyt/Hatmehit;Egypt
Hatshepsut;Egypt Hatti;Hindu Hatti;Hittite Hatuibwari;San Cristoval
Is.[Melanesia] Haubas;S. Arabia Haubas/Hobas;S. Arabia Hauhet;Egypt
Haukim;S. Arabia Haumea;Hawaii Haumia;Maori[N.Z.]
Haumiatiketike/Haumia;Polynesia/Maori Haurun;Canaan
Haurvatat;Zoroaster Havea Lolo Fonua;Polynesia Haya-Ji;Japan/Shinto
Hayagriva;Buddhist/Tibet Hayagriva;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Hayasa;Hindu
Hayasum;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Hazzi;Hittite/Hurrian He
Bo/Bing Yi;China He Xian-Ku;China/Tao He Zur;Egypt
Hea;Mesopotamia/Ugarit Heammawihio;Cheyenne[W. US] Hebat;Hittite
Hebe;Greek Hecaerge;Greek Hecate;Greek Hedammu;Hurrian Hedetet;Egypt
Hedrun;Scandinavia Hegemone;Greek Heh;Egypt Heha;Egypt Hehet;Egypt
Heimdal;Germanic Heimdall;Norse Heitsi;Hottentot[Africa] Hekate;Greek
Heket;Egypt Hekoolas;Miwok Hekt;Egypt Hel[i];Germanic Helena;Greek
Helene;Greek Helia;Greek Helios;Greek Helle;Greek Heloha;Choctaw[SE
USA] Hemantadevi;Buddhist/Tibet Hemen;Egypt Hemsut/Hemuset;Egypt
Hendursaga;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Sumeria/Akkadia Heng E;China
Heng;Huron[US/Canada] Heng o;China Henkhesesui;Egypt
Heno/Hinu/Hino;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Henwen;Wales Hephaestos;Greek
Heqt;Egypt Hera/Here;Greek Herabe;Huli Here Ketit;Egypt
Herensugue;Basque Heret-Kau;Egypt Hermanubis;Egypt Hermes;Greek
Hermes;Greek Hermod;Norse Hermraphroditos;Greek Hermus;Roman
Herne;British/Anglo-Saxon Heron;Egypt Heros;Thrace
Herovet/Jarovit;Slavic Herse;Greek Heruka;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Herysaf;Egypt Hesat;Egypt Hesperos;Greek Hestia;Greek Hetep;Egypt
Hetepes-Sekhus;Egypt Hettsui No Kami;Japan Hevajira;Buddhist/Mahayana
Hexchuchan;Maya/Itza Hexe;Germanic Hez-ur;Egypt Hi'lina;Haida[PNW] Hi-
Hiya-Hi;Japan/Shinto Hi-No-Kagu-Tsuchi;Japan/Shinto
Hihankara;Lakota[US/Canada] Hiisi;Karelin[Finland] Hike/Heka;Egypt
Hikoboshi;Japan/Shinto Hila;Inuit Hilaeira;Greek Hilal;Arabic Himalia;
Himavan/Himivat;Hindu Himerus; Hina;Hawaii Hine titama;Maori[N.Z.]
Hine-Ahu-One;Polynesia/Maori Hine-Ata-Uira;Polynesia/Maori Hine-Nui-
Te-Po;Polynesia/Maori Hinglaj[-Mata];Hindu Hinkon;Tungus[Siberia]
Hino;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Hinokagutsuchi;Japan/Shinto Hintubuet;
Hintubuhet;New Ireland Is.[Melanesia] Hippona;Roman
Hiranyagarbha;Hindu/Vedic Hiranyakasipu;India Hiribi;Canaan
Hiro;Easter Is. Hisakitaimisi;Creek[SE US]
Hittavainen;Karelian[Finnish] Hlin;Norse Hlin;Scandinavia
Hlothyn/Holdyn/Fjorgyn;Norse Hnossa;Scandinavia Ho Masubi;Japan Ho Po
Ping I;China Ho-Musubi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Ho-Po;China/Tao Hoa
Tapu;Tahiti Hoatziqui;Mexico Hod;Norse Hoder/Hodur;Norse
Hoenir;Germanic Hoenir;Norse Hokewingla;Dakota[N. Cent NA] Hokushin-O-
Kami;Japan/Shinto Holda;Germanic Holi;India Holle;Germanic Holly King
& Oak King;Celtic Honabe;Huli Honir;Norse Honus/Honos;Roman Hor-
Hekenu;Egypt Hora;Roman Horae/Horai;Greek Horagalles;Lapland
Horkos;Greek Horus;Egypt Hosia;Greek Hotei;Japan/Shinto Hotogov
Mailgan;Buriat[Siberia] Hotoru;Pawnee[M. USA] Hotr[a];Hindu/Vedic Hou
Chi;China Hou T'u;China Hours;Egypt Hov Ava;Russia How Chu;China Hoy
Kong;China Hrsikesa;Hindu Hsi Ling su;China Hsi shen;China Hsi
Shih;China Hsi Wang Mu;China Hsiao Wu;China Hsieh T'ien chun;China
Hsien Nung;China Hsien Se;China Hsu Ch'ang;China Hsuan Wen hua;China
Hu;Egypt Hu Shen;China Hu Tu;China Huaca;Peru Huacas;Peru/Bolivia Huan
Yang ch'ang;China Huanacari;Inca[SA] Huang Fei-hu;China Huang
T'ing;China Huang Ti;China Huang-di;China Hubal;Arabic
Huban;Elamite[Iran] Hubris;Greek Huehuecototl;Aztec Huehuecototl-
Coyotlinahual;Aztec Huehueteotl;Aztec Huiracocha/Viracocho;Inca[SA]
Huitaca;Chibcha Huitzilopochtli;Aztec Huitznahua;Aztec
Huixtocihuatl;Aztec Hulka Devi;Hindu Humban;Mespotamia Hun Hau;Maya
Hun Hunapu;Maya Hun Nal;Maya Hunab Ku/Itzamn;Maya Hunahpa Utiu;Maya
Hunahpu Gutch;Maya Hunahpu Vuch;Maya Hunapu;Maya Hung Sing;China
Hunhau;Maya Hunthaca; Huo Pu;China Hur ki; Hurabtil;Elamite[Iran]
Huracan/Hurucan/Hurakan/Hurukan;Quiche Maya Hurakan;Nicaragua
Huvi;Bushmen[Africa] Huvi;Ovimbundu[W.Africa] Huzayui;Egypt Hvar;Iran
Hyaninthos; Hygeia;Greek/Roman Hymen;Greek/Roman Hymenaeus;Greek
Hymenaios;Greek/Roman Hyperion;Greek Hypermnestra;Greek Hypnos;Greek
Hypsistos;Greek/Roman

I'lena;Koryak[Siberia] Iae;Brazil Iakchos;Greek Ialonus;Celtic
Iambe;Greek Ianagi & Izanami;Japan Iapetos;Greek Iarila;Russia
Iaso;Greek/Roman Iatiku & Nautsiti;Acoma[PNW] Ibath;Irish Iblis;Islam
Icauna;Roman/Celtic Icci;Siberia Iccovellauna;Celtic Ichpuchtli;Aztec
Ida;Hindu Ida Ten;Japan Idem Huva;Finno/Ugric Idliragijenget;Inuit
Idlirvirisong;Inuit Idothea;Greek Idunn;Norse Iegad;Pelew Is.
Iemaparu;Pueblo Ifa;Yoruba[Africa] Ifru Roman/N.;Africa
Igaehinvdo;Cherokee Igalilik;Inuit Igaluk;Inuit
Igigi;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ignerssauk;Inuit
Ignirtoq;Inuit Ih P'en;Maya Ihi;Tahiti Ihi/Ehi;Egypt Ihoiho;Society Is.
Ihy;Egypt Ikal Ahau;Maya Ikas;Algonquin[US/Canada] Ikenga;Ibo[Nigeria]
Iku;Nigeria Iku-Ikasuchi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Ikvaku;Hindu/Vedic
Il;Canaan/Lebanon/Syria Ila;Hindu/Vedic Ilaalge;W. Semitic
Ilabrat;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Ilamatecuhtli;Aztec
Ilankaka;Nkundo[Africa] Ilankaka;Zaire[Africa] Ilat;Pokot/Suk[Africa]
Ilazki;Basque Ilithyia;Greek Illapa/Illyapa/Katoyalla;Inca[SA]
Illargui;Basque Ilmarinen;Finland Ilmatar;Finland Ilyapa;Inca[SA]
Im;Mespotamia Imana;Banyarwanda[Burundi E. Africa]
Imazuma;Japan/Shinto Imhotep;Egypt Imiut;Egypt Immap Ukua;Inuit[E.
Greenland] Immat;Kafir[Afghanistan] Imo;Africa Improcitor;Roman
Imra;Hindu/Kush Imra;Kafir[Afghanistan] Imset/Amset;Egypt Ina;Brazil
Ina'hitelan;Koryak[Siberia] Inana;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Inanna;Mesopotamia Inanna;Sumeria Inanupdikile;Panama
Inara;Hittite/Hurrian Inaras;Anatolia Inaras;Hittite
Inari;Japan/Shinto Indr;Kafir[Afghanistan] Indra;Hindu Indra;Vedic
Indrani;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic Indukari;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Inemes;Micronesia Ing;Anglo-Saxon Inghean/Crobh/Dearg Bhuidhe;Irish
Inguma;Basque Ini;Egypt Ini Heret;Egypt Inkanyamba;Zulu[S. Africa]
Inkosazana;Zulu[S. Africa] Inmar;Votyak[Finnish/Ugric]
Inmutef/Inummutef;Egypt Inna;Africa Innana;Sumeria Insitor;Roman
Inta;Aztec Intercidona;Roman Inti;Inca/Quechua[SA] Inuat;Inuit
Inuus;Roman Io/Khio;N.Z. Ioskeha;Iroquois [NE US/Canada]
Ipalnemohuani;Aztec Ipet/Ipi;Egypt Ipy;Egypt Irene;Greek Iris;Greek
Irmin;Germanic Irmiongot;Germanic Irsirra;Hurrite Iruwa;Kenya[Africa]
Irvun;Congo/Tanzania/Cameroon Isa;Buddhist Isa;Hindu/Puranic
Isakakate;Crow [W. US] Isamba;Africa
Isara;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia/W. Semitic Isdes;Egypt
Isdustaya;Proto-Hattic Ises;Africa Ishi-Kori-Dome;Japan/Shinto
Ishkur;Mespotamia Ishtar/Inanna;Babylon Isi;India
Isinu;Akkadia/Mespotamia Isis;Egypt Iskur;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Iraq
Island of Flame;Egypt Ismud;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Israfil;Islam
Issaki;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Issitoq;Inuit Istadevata;Buddhist/Tibet
Istadevata;Hindu Istanu;Hittite
Istar/Estar;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Istaran;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Isten;Hungary Isten/Isden;Egypt Istustaya;Hittite
Isum;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Isvara;Hindu Itaba;Haiti
Itchita;Yakut[Siberia] Ithm;Canaan Itonde;Mongo/Nkuando [Zaire]
Ituana;Brazil Itzam Cab;Maya Itzam Na/Hun Itzamna/Yaxcocahmut;Maya
Itzcoliuhqui;Aztec Itzcutintli;Aztec Itzli;Aztec Itzpapalotl;Aztec
Itzpapalotl-Itzcyeye;Mexico Iubdan of the Faylinn;Irish
Iunones;Greek/Roman Iusaas;Egypt Iuturna;Roman Ix Ahau;Maya Ix
Ch'up;Maya Ix Chebel Yax;Maya Ix Kanan;Maya Ix Ku;Maya Ix Zacal
Nok;Maya Ixbalanque; Ixchel/Ix Chel;Maya Ixcozauhqui;Aztec
Ixmucane;Maya Ixnetli;Aztec Ixpiyacoc;Maya Ixpuztec;Aztec Ixquimilli-
Itzlacoliuhqui;Aztec/Mexico Ixtab;Maya Ixtab;Mexico Ixtlilton;Aztec
Iya;Lakota[US/Canada] Iyatiku;Navaho/Pueblo Izanagi/Izanagi No
Kami;Japan/Shinto Izanami-No-Kami/Izamnami;Japan/Shinto
Izquitecatl;Aztec

Ja neb'a;Samoyed[Siberia] Jabru;Elamite[Iran] Jagannath;Hindu
Jagaubis;Hindu Jagganath/Juggernaut;Hindu Jakomba;Bangala[Zaire]
Jamaina;Brazil Jambhala;Buddhist/Mayhayana Jamma;Phonecia/Canaan
Jana;Roman Janavasita;Buddhist Jandira;Brazil Janguli;Buddhist
Janus;Roman Jar Sub;Turkey Jarih/Erah;Canaan Jarina;Belem/Brazil
Jarovit;W. Slavic Jarri;Hittite Jaso;Greek Jata;Borneo
Jawhe/Jahve/Jehovah;Israel Jaya-Vijaya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Jayakara;Buddhist Jayanta;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Jayatara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Jedza;Poland Jehovah;Christian Jen
An;China Jetaita;Yamama[Tirerra del Fuego] Jia Shi;China Jian
Lao;China/Buddhist Jinn;Arabic Jizo Bosatsu;China/Japan
Jnanadakini;Buddhist/Mayhayana Jnanaparamita;Buddhist Joda mate;Latvia
Jogah;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Joh;Egypt Jok;Africa Jokinam;Lake
Albert/E. Africa Jokwa;Asian Jord;Iceland/Germanic Jori-Torem;Vogul
Jubbu jang sangne;Brazil Juck;Shilluck[Africa] Julana;Jumu
Julunggul;Aus. Julunggul;Aus. Juma;Mari/Finnish/Ugart Jumala;Finland
Jumala;Russia Jumis;Latvia Jumit;Egypt Junkgowa;Aus. Juno
Caelestis;Carthage Juno;Roman Junrojin;Japan/Shinto Juok and Bunzi;
Jupiter;Roman Juras Mate/Jurasmat;Latvia Jurate;Baltic Jurojin;Japan
Juterna/Juturna;Roman Juventas;Roman Jvartaharisvara;Hindu
Jw/Ja'u/Jawi;Syria Jyeshtha;Hindu Jyotiska;Jain[India]

K'daai;Yakut[Siberia] K'pop'ala;E. Georgia Ka Ahu Pahay;Hawaii Ka Ata
Killa;Peru Ka Tyeleo;Senufo[Ivory Coast] Ka'cak;Asiatic Inuit
Kaang/Khu/Kho/Thora;Bushmen[Africa] Kabandha;India Kabeiroi;Greek
Kabirroi;Greek Kabrakan;Maya Kabta;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Kades;Canaan
Kadi;Assyria Kadlu;Inuit Kadru;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kagutsuchi;Japan
Kahdir/Al Kahdir;N. Africa Kahilan;Arabic Kahindo;Zaire[Africa] Kai
Yum;Maya Kaiamunu;Papua/New Guinea Kaikara;Bunyoro[Uganda]
Kaka;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Kakaku;Japan/Shinto Kakia;Greek
Kakupacat;Maya Kala;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic
Kalacakra;Buddhist/Mayhayana/Tibet Kaladuti;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Kalavikarnika;Hindu/Puranic Kaldas;Russia Kali;Hindu/Puranic/India
Kali;Jain Kalika;Buddhist/Mayhayana Kalisia;Pygmy[Zaire/Congo]
Kaliya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kalki[n];Hindu/Vedic/Puranic/Epic
Kallingenia;Greek Kalma;Finland Kaltes;Vogul/Siberia Kaltesh;Ugric[W.
Siberia] Kalunga;Ndonga[S. Africa] Kam,enae/Camenae;Italy Kama;Hindu
Kama-Gami;Japan/Shinto Kama/Kama[Deva];Hindu/Puranic/India Kamado No
Kami;Japan/Shinto Kamaksi;Dravidian/Tamil Kamala;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Kami;Japan Kami-Musubi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Kamini;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Kamo-Wake-Ikazuchi;Japan/Shinto Kamrusepa[s]/Katahziwuri;Hittite
Kamrusepas/Katahziwuri;Hittite Kamui/Tuntu;Ainu[ Japan]
Kamulla;Kassite Kan u Uayeyab;Maya Kana-Yama-Hime-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Kanaloa;Hawaii Kane;Hawaii Kangalogba;Pokot/Suk[Uganda]
Kanikanihia;Hawaii Kankar Mata;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Kantatman;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kanti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kao Kuo-
Jiu;China/Tao Kapali;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kapo;Hawaii Kappa;Japan Karai-
Shin;Buddhist/Japan Karalkal Ammaiyar;Hindu/S. India Karei;Andaman Is.
Kari;Semang[Malya] Karini;Buddhist/Mayhayana Karkota;Hindu
Karmavasita;Buddhist Karora;Arandan Karta;Latvia Karttikeya;Buddhist
Karttikeya/Skanda/Scanda;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Karttiki;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Karuilers siunes;Syria
Kasku;Hittite/Hurrian Kasyapa;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic Katargama;Tamil[Sri
Lanka] Katavi;Ntamwezi[Tanzania] Katavul;Tamil[S. India/Sri Lanka]
Katayana;Hindu/Puranic Kathar;Ugart Kathirat;Canaan Katsinas;Acoma
[Cal USA] Kattakju;Inuit Katyayani;Hindu/Puranic Kaukas;Lithuania
Kauket;Egypt Kaumauri;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kaumudi;Hindu
Kavra'nna;Chukchee[E. Siberia] Kawa No Kami;Japan Kaya Nu Hima;Japan
Kazyoba;Nyamwezi[Tanzania] Ke'lets;Chukchee[Siberia] Kebechet;Egypt
Kebechsenef;Egypt Keca Aba;Russia Kefa;Egypt Kek;Egypt Kek t Ken;Egypt
Keket;Egypt Kele De/Ceile De;Irish Kelpie;Scotland Kematef;Egypt
Kemos;Moab[Jordan] Kemwer/Kemur;Egypt Keneun;Iroquois [NE US/Canada]
Keng Li Ssu;China Keng Yen cheng;China Kenos;Tierra del Fuego
Ker;Greek Keres;Greek Keret'kun/Keretkun;Chukchee[Siberia] Keri &
Kame;Bacairi[1st nations] Kerridwen;Celtic Kesava;Hindu
Kesini;Buddhist Ketchimanet;Iowa/Fox[US] Ketq Skwaye;Huron[US/Canada]
Ketua;Ngbandi[Zaire] Keyeme;Taulipsang[S. America] The god & lord of
the animals Khadau;Amur[Siberia] Khadoma;Tibet Khandoba;Hindu
Khasa;Hindu/Vedic Khasaparna;Buddhist Khem;Egypt Khen-
Ma;Buddhist/Tibet Khen-Pa;Buddhist/Tibet Khentimentiu;Egypt
Khepera;Egypt Kherty;Egypt Khesef;Egypt Khipa;Hittite/Hurrian
Khnum/Kneph/Khnemu;Egypt Khons[u]/Khons Hor;Egypt Khonsu;Egypt
Khonuum;Pygmies[Africa] Khoromozitel/Domovi/Dovomik;Slavic
Khosaadam;Yenisei[Siberia] Khovaki/Savaki;Tungus[Siberia] Khusor
:Semitic;A god of navigation & incantations Khwarenah;Persia Khyung-
Gai mGo-Can;Buddhist/Tibet/Bon Ki/Kiki;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Kianda;Kimbundu[Angola] Kianto Lacandon;Maya Kibuka;Buganda[Uganda]
Kichijo Ten;Japan Kigatilik;Inuit Kihe Wahine;Hawaii Kilya;Inca[SA]
King Wan;China Kingu;Akkadia Kingu;Babylon Kini'je/Ki'njen;Yukaghir[E.
Siberia] Kinich Ahau;Maya Kinich Kakmo;Maya Kinnar;W. Semitic
Kinnara;India Kinyras;Cyprus[by way of Syria] Kiri Amma;Sri Lanka
Kirti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Kis;Egypt
Kisar;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Kishi Mojin/Kishimo
Jin;Japan/Buddhism Kishijoten;Japan Kishimo-jin;Japan Kisin;Maya
Kiskil-lilla;Sumeria Kitanitowit;Algonquin[E. Canada] Kitchki;N.A.
Kiya'marak;Inuit Kiyo Hime;Japan Kloanthes;Hellenized Roman Egypt
Klotes;Greek Klotho;Greek Kn Sgni;India Ko Hsien Weng;China
Kodamata;India Kokomikeis;Blackfoot[NA] Kokopell' Mana;Hopi[SW USA]
Kokyan;Hopi[SW USA] Kolias;Greek Kollapura-Mahalaksmi;Hindu/Puranic
Kolpia;Phoenicia Kombu;Bantu[Africa] Komodia;Greek Kon;Peru
Kondos;Finland Kongde;China Kongsim;Korea Kono Hana Sakuya;Japan Kono-
Hana-Sakuya-Hime-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Korawini;Paiute[W. USA]
Kore/Core;Greek Kornjunfer;Germanic Korobona;Carib[C. Amer.]
Koros;Greek Korravai;Davidian/Tamil[S. India/Sri Lanka]
Korrawi;Tamil[India/ Sri Lanka] Korrigan;French Korybantes;Asia
Minor/Greece Kostrubonko;Russia Kotar/Kautar/Kusor;Syria Kothar;Canaan
Kothar u Khasis;Canaan Kotisri;Buddhist Koto-Shiro-Nushi;Japan/Shinto
Kottavei;India Kotys;Thrace Kou Njami;Siberia Kouretes;Greek
Kourothropis;Greek Kovas;Lithuania Kratesis;Greek Kratos;Greek
Krishna;Hindu Krittika;India Krodhadevatas;Buddhist Kronos;Greek
Kronos;Pre-Greek Krosdari;Hindu KRSNA/Kannan;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/Tamil
Krttika[s];Hindu/Puranic/Epic Krtya;Hindu Krumine;Lithuania
Ksama;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Ksantiparmata;Buddhist
Kshumai;Kafir[Afghanistan] Ksitigarbha;Buddhist/Mayhayana Ku;Hawaii Ku
Uasa;Finland Ku'nkunxuliga;Ma'maelegae[BC Canada]
Ku'urkil;Chukchee[Siberia] Kuan Ti;China Kuan Yin;China/Tao
Kuanja;Angola Kuat;Brazil Kubaba;Anatolia/Syria Kubaba;Kish
Kubera;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic/Epic Kubjika;Hindu Kubuddhi;Hindu
Kucumatz;Maya/Quiche Kud;Korea Kudia;Siberia Kuei ku Tzu;China Kuei
Shing;China Kujaku Myoo;Buddhist Kuju;Yukaghir[Siberia] Kuk;Egypt
Kuklikimoku;Polynesia Kuku-Ki-Waka-Murpo-Tsuna-Ne-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Kuku-Toshi-No-Kami;Japan Kukulcan;Maya Kukulcan;Maya
Kukuth/Kukudhi;Albania Kul;Vogul/Ostiak Kuladevi;Hindu Kulika;Hindu
Kulisankusa;Jain[India] Kulisevari;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Kulla;Babylon/Akkadia Kulshedra;Albania Kumarbi[s];Hittite/Hurrian
Kumari;Hindu Kumokums;Modoc[S. Oregon USA] Kun Aymara;Bolivia Kun
Lun;China Kun tu bzan po;Tibet Kun-Rig;Buddhist/Tibet Kunado-No-
Kami;Japan/Shinto Kunapipi;Alawa[Aus.] Kundalini;Aztec
Kunitokotatchi;Japan/Shinto Kuntu bXan Po;Tibet/Bon Kuo Tzu i;China
Kupala;Slavic Kupalo;Russia Kupalo;Slavic Kura-Okami-No-
Kami;Japan/Shinto Kurdalaegon/Kurdaligon;Ossetian[Caucus mtns.]
Kuretes;Crete Kurke/Curche;Prussia Kurma[vatara];Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Kurukalla;Buddhist Kurukalla;Hindu Kurukalla;Tibet Kurunta?;Hittite
Kus;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Kusag;Babylon Kushi-Dama-Nigi-
Haya-Hi;Japan/Shinto Kushi-Iwa-Mado-no-Mikoto;Japan/Shinto
Kusuh;Hittite/Hurrian/Anatolia Kutkhu;Kamchadal[SE Siberia]
Kutkinnaku;Koryak[Siberia] Kvasir;Norse/Iceland Kwan Yin;China
Kwanonn;Buddhist/Japan Kwoth;Nuer[Sudan] Kyanwa;Niger[Africa]
Kybele/Kybebe/Cybele;Phrygian Kyumbe;Zaramo[Tanzania]

L'etsa'aplelana;Bella Coola[PNW Canada] LA;Babylon/Chaldea
Lachesis;Greek Lactanus/Lactans;Roman Lactura;Greek Lada;Slavic
Lahama;Sumeria Lahamu;Mesopotamia/Babylonian/Akkadia
Lahar;Babylon/Sumeria Lahe;Basque Lahmu;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Lahurati;Elamite[Iran] Lai Cho;China Laima;Latvia Laima;Lithuania
Laka;Hawaii Lakshimi;India Laksmana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Laksmi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/India Lalaia'il;Bella Coola[Canada PNW]
Lalbai;India Lalita;India Lalita Tripurasundai;Tantric[India]
Lama;Acadia Lama;Hittite Lamaria;Svan[Caucasus] Lamatsu;Akkadian
Lamia;Greek Lan Cai-he;China Lan Kai-He;China/Tao Lao Lang;China Lao-
Tze;China Laran;Etruscan Lares;Roman Lars Familiarus;Roman
Larunda;Sabine Lasas;Etruscan Lasghusyamala;Hindu/Puranic
Laskowice;Slavic Lassair;Irish Lasya;Buddhist/Tibet Latiaran;Irish
Latipan;Canaan Latis;Britain Latmikaik;Pelew Is. Latur Dano;Nias
Is.[Indonesia] Lau;Andaman Is. Lauka Mate/Laukamat;Lativa Laukika-
Devatas;Hindu Laukosargas;Prussia Laume;Lithuania/Prussia
Laverna;Italy Le Fay;Wales Le Tkakawash;Klamath[PNW] Lebien-
Poghl;Yukaghir[Siberia] Legba;Fon[Benin] Legba;Haiti Lei Kung;China
Lei Tsu;China Lei-zi;China Lelwani;Hittite/Hurrian Lempo;Finland
Lemures/Larve;Roman Lendix-Teux;Chilcotin[BC Canada]
Lennaxidaq;Kwakiutl Lenus;Celtic Lesa SE;Africa Lethe;Greek Leto;Greek
Leucetios;Celtic Leucothea/Leukothea;Greek/Roman Levarcham;Irish
Leviathan/Livjatan;Phoenicia Leza;Bantu[Zimbabwe] Lha;Buddhist/Tibet
Lhamo/Lha Mo;Buddhist/Tibet Li;China Li Lao chun;China Li Thieh-
Kuai;China/Tao Lia Fail;Celtic Lianja;Nkundo[Zaire] Liban;Irish
Libanza;Upotos/Bangala[Zaire] Liber;Italy Libera;Italy
Liberalitas;Roman Libertas;Roman Libitina;Roman
Lietna'irgin;Chukchee[E. Siberia] Lilith;Jewish
Lilith;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Lilitu;Babylon Liluri;Syria Limnades;Greek
Lina;Greek Linga;Hindu Lipse;Greek Lir;Irish Lisa;Fon/Dahomey[Africa]
Litae;Greek Litavis;Britain Liu Meng;China Liu Pei;China Ljubi;Albania
Llasar/Llaesgyfnewid;Wales Llew Llaw Gyffes;Wales Llorna;Spain
Llyr/Lear Lir;Irish/Wales Lo Shen;China Lo Tsu Ta Hsien;China Lo
Yu;China Lo'cin-coro'mo/Lo'cil/Yegl'ie;Yukaghir[Siberia] Loa;Puerto
Rico/Haiti Loba;Duala[Cameroon/W. Africa] Locana;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Loco;Haiti/Vodun Lodur[r];Germanic Lofn;Norse Lofn;Scandinavia
Logia;Irish Logos;Christian Logos;Gnostic Christian Logos;Greek
Loha;Klamath[PNW] Lohasur Devi;India Lokapala;Hindu Lokesvara;Buddhist
Loki;Norse Loki;Scandinavia Loko;Fon[Benin] Lomo;Ngbandi[Zaire]
Lono;Hawaii Loo Wit;Klickitat[PNW] Lopemat;Latvia Lot;Irish
Lothur;Norse/Iceland Louhi;Finland Lowalangi;Nais Is.[Indonesia] Lu
Hsing;China Lu pan;China Lu Tong-Pin;China/Tao Luamerava;Africa
Luandinha;Brazil Luaths Lurgann;Celtic Luaths Lurgann;Irish
Lubanga;Buynyopro[Uganda] Lubangala;Bakongo[Zaire]
Luchtain/Luchtar;Irish Luchtar Lud;Irish/Wales Lucifer;Gnostic
Christian Lucina;Roman Lud;Irish/Wales Lud/Nudd/Nuada;Britain
Ludd;British/Celtic Lug;Irish Lugal-
Irra;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Lugeilan/Luk;Caroline Is.
Lugh;Irish/Wales Lulal;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Lulong;Borneo Luna;Roman Lunang;Kafir[Afghanistan] Lung Yen;China
Luonnotar;Finland Luot Hozjit;Saami/Lapland Luperca;Roman
Lupercus;Roman Lupi;Aymara Lur;Basque Lutinus;Roman Lykurgos;Greek
Lympha;Roman Lyssa;Greek

Ma;Cappadocia/Anatolia/Turkey Ma;Egypt Ma Emma;Baltic Ma
Kiela;Bakongo[Zaire] Ma Ku;China Ma Shi;China Ma-zu;China
Maahes/Maa/Myhs/Mihos;Egypt Maat;Egypt Mab;Celtic Mabb;Wales
Mabon;Celtic MacCecht;Irish MacCuill;Irish MacGreine;Irish
Macha[s];Irish Macuilxochitl;Aztec Madalait;Oceania Madhukara;Buddhist
Maenads;Greek Maeve;Irish Mafdet;Egypt Magh Mor;Irish
Magha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Magni;Germanic Magog;Celtic Mah;Persia Maha-
Ganapati;Hindu/Puranic Maha-Sarasvati;Hindu/Puranic
Mahabala;Buddhist/Mayhayana Mahabja;Hindu/Puranic
Mahadeva;Hindu/Puranic Mahakala;Buddhist Mahakala;Hindu/Puranic
Mahakali;Hindu Mahakali;Jain[India] Mahakapi;Buddhist Mahal
Mata;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Mahalbiya;Hausa[Africa] Mahamanasika;Jain
Mahamantranusarni;Buddhist Mahamataras;Hindu
Mahamayuri;Buddhist/Mayhayana Mahapadma;Hindu
Mahapararinirvanamurti;Buddhist Mahaprabhu;India
Mahapratisara;Buddhist Mahapratyangira;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Maharaksa;Buddhist Maharatri;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Mahasahasprramardani;Buddhist Mahasitavati;Buddhist
Mahaskti/Mahesvari/Mahakali/Mahalkakshmi/Mahasarasavati;India Mahasri-
Tara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Mahasthamparata;India Mahatala;Borneo
Mahavidya;Buddhist/Mayhayana Mahayasa;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Mahcinatra;Buddhist/Mayhayana/Tibet Maheo;Cheyenne[USA] Mahes;Egypt
Mahesvari;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Mahi;Hindu/Vedic
Mahisa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Mahisasruramardini;Hindu/Puranic
Mahiuikez;Polynesia Maho Peneta;Mandan[USA plains]
Mahodadhi;Buddhist/Meola Mahr;Slavic Mahrem;Auxmite[Ethiopia]
Mahu;Fon[Africa] Mahui Iki;Polynesia Mahuika;Polynesia Maia;Greek
Maia;Roman Maitreya;Buddhist/India Maja;Sioux[C. USA] Majas
Gars;Lativa Majestas;Roman Maju;Basque Make Make;Easter Is.[Polynesia]
Makunaimma;Carib[C. America] Mal;Dravidian/Tamil Mal;Irish
Mala;Buddhist/Tibet Malakbel;N. Arabia Malamanganga'e;Polynesia
Malamangangaifo;Polynesia Malik;N. Arabia Mallina;Inuit
Malsum;Algonquin[US/Canada] Mam;Maya Mam;Mopan Mama Allpa;Peru Mama
Cocha;Inca/Peru Mama Kilya;Inca[SA] Mama;Korea Mama Pacha;Inca[SA]
Mama Qoca;Inca[SA] Mama Quilla;Inca[SA] Mamaki;Buddhist
Mamaldi;Amur[Siberia] Mami;Babylon Mami/Mama;Sumeria
Mamitu;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Mamlambo;Zulu[S. Africa]
Manabozo/Nena bu shu;Menonemi[US/Canada] Manang Jaban;Borneo
Manannan;Celtic Manannan Mac Lir[Llyr];Irish/Wales Manasa;Hindu
Manasi;Jain Manat;Arabic Manavi;Jain Manawat;W. Semitic
Manawyddan;Wales Manco Capac;Inca/Quechua[SA] Manda d-
Hiia;Mandaean/Christian[early] Manda/Sani;India Mandah/Mundih;Arabic
Mandanu;Babylon/Akkadia Mandulis/Merulis;Greek/Nubia Manes;Roman Mang
Chin i;China Mang Shen;China Mangala;Hindu Mangala;Hindu
Mangalla;India Mangalubulan;Batak Mani;German/Nordic/Iceland
Mania;Roman Manibozho;Algonquin[US/Canada]
Manidhara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Manito/Manitou/Manitu;Lapiti/Algonquin/Lakota/Ojibiwa & other tribes
Manjughosa;Buddhist Manjusri;Buddhist Manmatha;Dravidian/Tamil
Manohel-Tohel;Maya Mantchu;Muchangu[Africa] Manu;Hindu/Vedic
Manungal;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Manuzi/Liluri;Syria
Manzasiri;Kalmyk[W.Mongolia] Mao Meng;China Maponos;British
Mara;Buddhist Mara;Norse Marama;Polynesia/Maori Marawa;Melenesia
Marchocias;Medieval Europe Marcia Proba;Britain Marcia Proba;Celtic
Marduk;Babylon/Mespotamia Maret Jikky;Botcudo Maretkhmakniam;Botocudo
Margawse;Wales/Britain Mari;Basque Mari;Buddhist Mari;Davidian/Tamil
Mari Mai;Hindu Mari/Marian;M. East Mariana;Belem Mariana;Brazil
Marici;China/Buddhist Marie aim'e;Martinique Marina;Slavic
Marinette;Haiti Marishi Ten;Japan Mariyamman;Dravidian/Tamil
Marmalik;Kafir[Afghanistan] Marnas;N. Arabia Marruni;Melanesia
Mars;Roman Marsyas;Asia Mino Martu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Marunogere;Kiwi-Papua[New Guinea] Marutgana/Maruts;Hindu/Vedic
Maruts;India Marzana;Poland Masauwu;Hopi Masaya;Nicaragua
Massassi;Zimbabwe Master of Winds;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Mat/Zemlya
Syra 'Slavic;The earth goddess Mata;Hindu Matara;Hindu
Mataras/Ambikas;India Matarisvan;Hindu/Epic Mater Matula;Italy Mater
Matuta;Roman Matergabiae;Lithuania Mathit;Egypt Mathonwy;Wales Mati
syra zemlya;Slavic Matlalcueye;Aztec Matres;Roman/Pan-Celtic
Matrona;Celtic Matronae;Celtic Matronit;Spanish Matsuo;Japan/Shinto
Matsya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Maturaiviran;Hindu Maui;Polynesia/Maori
Mawu;Ewe[Tongo] Mawu;Fon[Benin] Mawu;Fon[Benin] Maya;Hindu
Maya[devi];Buddhist Mayahuel;Aztec Mayahuel;Mexico Mayajalakrama-
Kurukulla;Buddhist/Mayhayana Mayavel;India Mayin;Tungus[Siberia]
Mayon;Dravidian/Tamil Mazzikin;Jewish Mbitumbo;Baule[Ivory Coast]
Mbomba;Mongo/Nkundo[Zaire] Mbombe;Nkundo[Zaire] Mbongo;Ngbandi[Zaire]
Me Na/Ninmenta;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Me'mdeye-Ecl'e;Yukaghir[Siberia]
Medb;Celtic Medeine/Mejdejn;Lithuania Medha;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Medici;Manichaean Meditirina;Roman Meditrina;Roman Medr;Ethiopia
Mefitis;Roman Megaera of Eumenides;Greek Meghanda;Hindu Mehen;Egypt
Meher;Armenia Mehet-uret;Egypt Mehet-Weret;Egypt Mehit/Mechit;Egypt
Mehturt;Egypt Meiboia;Greek Meiden;Lithuania Meilichia;Greek
Melinoe;Greek Melkart/Melqart;Phonecia Mella;Zimbabwe Mellonia;Roman
Melobosis;Greek Melpomene;Greek Melqart;Phonecia/Turkey
Melusine;Britain/Scotland Melwas/Meleagant;Cornwall Mem Loimis;Wintun
Meme;Zaire[Africa] Men Ascaenus;Antioch/Asia Minor Men;Phygia[Asia
Minor] Men Shen;China Men;Turkey Mena;Hindu Menahka;Mandan[M.
USA/Canada] Menechen/Pillan/Gueu-Pillan;Aruucania[Chile] Meness;Lativa
Meng Po;China Menhit/Menchit;Egypt Meni;Phoenicia
Menrva/Menerva;Etruscan Mens;Roman Menthu;Egypt Menu/Menulis;Lithuania
Menzabac;Maya Mephistopheles/Mephisto;Christian Mephitis;Roman
Mercury/Mecurius;Roman Mere Ama;Finland Meret/Mer;Egypt
Meretseger/Meresger;Egypt Merodach;Babylon Merope;Greek Mes An
Du;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Mes Lam
Taea;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Mesenet;Egypt Meskhenet;Egypt
Meskhoni;Egypt Meslamtaea;Sumeria Messor;Roman Metatron;Jewish
Meter;Greek Metis;Greek Metsaka;Huichol[Mexico] Metztli;Aztec
Mexitli/Huitzlilpochtli;Mexico Mezamat/Mezamate;Latvia
Mezavirs/Mezadeva;Latvia Mhaya;Tanzania Mhsala;Hindu Mi lo Fo;China
Mi-kura-Tana-Kami;Japan/Shinto Mi-Lo-Fo;China/Buddhist Mi-Toshi-No-
Kami;Japan/Shinto Mi-Wi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Miao Hu;China
Micapetlacoli;Aztec Michabon;Ottawa[Canada] Michael;Hebrew/Christian
Michi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Mictecachiuatl;Aztec Mictlantecuhtli;Aztec
Mictlantecuhtli;Aztec Mida;Greek Midewiwin;Algonquin[NE US E. Canada]
Midir/Midher;Irish Mihos/Miysis;Egypt Mika-Hiya-Hi;Japan/Shinto
Mikal;Phonecia Milk;Gilyaks[Siberia] Milkastart;W. Semitic
Milkom;Ammonite[E.Jordan] Milom/Milcom;Amorite[W. Semitic] Mimir;Norse
Min;Egypt Min Jok;Uganda Minabozho;Algonquin[NE US E. Canada]
Minaski/Minaci;Hindu Minato-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Minepa;Macoua
Minerva;Roman Ming Shang;China Minga;Bengale Shongon[Africa]
Minona;Fon[Africa] Minos;Greek/Roman Mir;Egypt Mir Susne;Khum[Siberia]
Mirabichi;Ottawa[Canada] Mirahuato;Peru Miritatsiec;Crow[UIS]
Mirsa;Georgia/Mingrelan[Caucasus] Mirume;Japan Misor :Semitic;This is
the god that created salt Mithra;Persia Mithras;Greek/Roman
Miti;Koryak[SW Siberia] Mitnal;Maya Mitra;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic
Mixcoatl;Aztec Mixcoatl-Camaxtli;Aztec Miyatanzipa;Hittite Mizu-Ha-No-
Me;Japan/Shinto Mkulumncandi;Swazi[Swaziland]
Mlentengamunye;Swazi[Swaziland] Mlk-Amuklos;Syria/Palestine/Cyprus
Mneme;Greek Mnemosyne;Greek Mo Hi Hai;China Modi;German/Norse
Modimo;Twana[Botswana] Modron;Wales Moerae;Greek Mog Ruith;Irish
Mogounos;Roman/Gallic Mohini;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Moira/Moirai/Moerae/Mories/Fates;Greek Mokos E.;Slavic
Molek/Moloch;Amorite Moloch;Canaan Moma;Uitoto[SA] Mombo Wa
Ndhlopfu;Ronga[Mozambique] Momu;Scotland Momus;Greek
Mon;Kafir[Afghanistan/Hindukush] Moneta;Roman Monje;Yoruba[Africa]
Monju Bosatsu;Japan Monos;Greek Month/Montu;Egypt Moombi;Kikuyu
Mor;Irish Morganes;Celtic Morgay;Scotland/Britain Morongo;Zimbabwe
Moros;Greek Morpheus;Greek Morrigan;Celtic/Irish
Morrigu/Morrigan/Morrighan/Morgan/Badb/Nemain;Irish/Wales/Britain
Mors;Roman Morta;Roman Moruadh;Irish Morva;Andaman Is.[Indian Ocean]
Moschel;Latvia Mot;Canaan/Ugarit Mot;Phoenicia Motsesa;Mozambique
Moyocoyani;Aztec Mrantna'irgin;Chukchee[E. Siberia]
Mrgasiras;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Mu Gong;China/Tao Mu King;China
Muati;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Mucalinda;Buddhist Mueragbuto;New Hebrides
Mugasa/Mugu;Pygmy[C. Africa] Mugasha;Baziba[Africa]
Mugizi;Bunyoro[Uganda] Muhingo;Bunyoro[Uganda] Muireartach;Irish
Muireartach;Irish/Scotland Mujaji/Modjajji;Lovedu[Africa]
Mukasa;Buganda[Uganda] Mula Djadi;Tobak/Batak[Sumatra]
Mula;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Mulhalmoni;Korea Mulindwa;Bunyoro [Uganda]
Mulliltu;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Mullo;Britain/Roman Muluku;Macoua
Mummu;Mespotamia Mungu/Mulungu;Swahali[E.Africa]
Munisvara;Hindu/Dravidian Munjen Malik;Kafir[Afghanistan] Munkata-No-
Kami;Japan/Shinto Munume;Bunyoro[Uganda] Muraja;Buddhist
Murigen;Irish/Scotland/Manx Murukan/Ceyon;Dravidian/Tamil
Musdamma;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Muses;Greek Mushdama;Mespotamia
Musisi;Ndonga[Angola] Muso Koroni;Bambarra[W. Africa] Mut;Egypt
Muta;Roman Mutinus;Roman Muttalamman/Mutyalamma;Davidian/Tamil
Mutu;Assyria Myesyats 'Slavic;The moon deity
Mylitta/Mu'Allidtu;Phoenician/Babylon Myoken-
Bohdisattiva;Chinese/Buddhist Myrrah;Phonecia Mystis;Greek

Na Cha/Li No Cha;China/Tao Na Ngutu;W. Africa Na Pe'/Na Pe'/Old
Man;Blackfoot[W. USA/Canada] Na'ininen;Koryak[Siberia] Naamah;Canaan
Naas;Irish Nabu;Babylon/Mesopotamia/Akkadia Nabudi;Oceania
Nachunde;Elamite[Iran] Nacon;Maya Naenia;Roman Nagadya;Uganda
Nagakumara;Jain Nagaraja;Hindu Nagawonyi;Uganda Nagini;Jain[India]
Nagual;Aztec/C. America Nahi;N. Arabia Nahual;Aztec Nahuti
Ehecatl;Aztec Nahuti Ollin/Ollin/Ollintonatiuh;Aztec Nai;Gan[Ghanna]
Nai No Kami;Japan Naiad[s];Greek Naigameya;Hindu Naionuema;Uitoto[SA]
Nair;Irish Nairamata;Buddhist/Mayhayana Nairyosangha;Iran
Najade;Slavic Nakawe;Huchol[Mexico] Nakiwulo;Africa Naksatara[s];Hindu
Namasangiti;Buddhist Nambi;Masai Nambi;Uganda[Africa]
Namita/Namite;Papua[New Guinea] Nammu;Sumeria Namtar;Sumeria
Namtaru;Assyria Nan chi Hsien weng;China Nan-Sgrub;Buddhist/Tibet
Nana;Armenia Nana;Babylon Nana Buluku;Fon[Africa] Nana Buruku;Cuba
Nanabohozo;Ojibwa[USA/Canada]
Nanabush/Manabozho/Wisaaka/Glooscap;Algonquin[US/Canada]
Nanahuatl;Aztec Nanahuatzin;Aztec Nanai;Sumeria
Nanaja;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Nanan Bouclou;Ewe[Africa]
Nanautzin;Aztec Nandi;India Nandi[n];Hindu Nang Lha;Tibet
Nanna;Germanic Nanna;Norse Nanna/As-im-babbar;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Iraq
Nanook/Nanuq;Inuit Nanse;Babylon Nanse;Sumeria Nantosuelta;Gallic
Napaeae;Greek/Roman Napir;Elam[Iran] Nappatecuhtli;Aztec
Nappinnai;Hindu/Dravidian/Tamil Nara;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Narada;Hindu/Epic/Vedic/Puranic Naradatta;Jain
Narasinha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Narasinhi/Chandika;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Narayana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Nareau;Gilbert Is.[Melanesia]
Narisha;Christian/Manichaean Narkissos/Narcissus;Greek Nascio;Roman
Nasr;Arabia Nastasija;Russia Nat;Scandinavia Nataraja;Hindu/Puranic
Nath;Irish Natha;Buddhist[Sri Lanka] Nathum;Etruscan Naunet;Egypt
Nav;Slavic Navadura[s];Hindu Navky;Slavic Nawandyo;Uganda
Nayakaya;Shilluk[Sudan] Nayenezgani;Navaho
Nazambi/Nyambi/Nzambe/Yambe/Zambi;Bakongo[Zaire] Nazapa;Ngbandi[Zaire]
Ndara;Sulawesi Is. Ndaula;Bunyoro[Uganda] Ndauthina;Fiji Ndegei;Fiji
Ndjambi;Hereo[SW Africa] Ndyambi-
Karunga/Kalunga/Nzami;Bantu/Hereo[Africa] Ne'nenk'nenkicex;Kamichadal
Nebethepet;Egypt Nebo;Assyria Nebo;Mespotamia Nebtuu/Nebtu;Egypt
Necessitas;Roman Nechbet;Egypt[upper] Nechmetawaj;Egypt
Nediyon;Davidian/Tamil Neferhor;Egypt Nefertem;Egypt Nefertum;Egypt
Negafok;Inuit Negun;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nehalennia;Britain
Nehalennia;Germanic Nehebka;Egypt Nehebkau;Egypt Nehebu-Kau;Egypt
Neit;Egypt Neit;Irish Neiterogob;Masai[Africa] Neith;Egypt
Nejma;Morocco Nekhebt;Egypt Nekker/Nikker;Germanic Nekmet Awai;Egypt
Nelaima;Latvia Nemain;Celtic Nemain;Irish Nemausis;Roman/Gallic
Nemesis;Greek Nemetona;Britain/Roman Nemglan;Irish Nenaunic;Masai
Nenaunir;Masai Nenun;Egypt Neoga;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Neper;Egypt
Nephthys;Egypt Nepit;Egypt Nepthys;Egypt Neptune/Neptunus;Italy
Neptune;Roman Nereid;Greek Neret;Egypt Nereus;Greek
Nergal;Assyria/Babylon Nergal;Mespotamia Nerrivik/Sedena;Inuit
Nerthus;Denmark Nesaru;Arikara[US Plains] Nesu;Fon[Benin] Net;Irish
Net/Neith;Egypt Netcheh Netcheh;Egypt Nethuns;Etruscan
Neti;Babylon/Akkadia Neto[n];Iberia[Spain] Nevinbimbaau;Melenesia
Nextepehua;Aztec Ng ai;Masai Nga;Yurak[Siberia] Ngai;Kikuyu/Masai [E.
Africa] Ngendi;Fiji Ngewo;Western Tropics Ngunuwo;Ewe[Togo] Ni
Chimu;Peru Ni;Huli Ni O;Buddhist Niamh;Irish Niamye;Baule/Ivory
Coast[Africa] Niangniang;China Nicevenn;Scotland Nidaba;Sumeria
Nidhogger;Norse Niha-Tu-Hi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Nike;Greek
Nikkal;Canaan Nikkal;Syria Niladanda;Buddhist Niladevi;Hindu/Puranic
Nilalohita;Hindu Nimsimug;Babylon Nin;Babylon Nin Ezan
[La]/Gula;Sumeria Nin Mar Ki/Ninmah;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nin
Ur/Ninur;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Nin'insinna;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Nin-
Ildu;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Nin-
Imma;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Nin-sar;Sumeria
Ninazu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nindara;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Nindub;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Ninegal;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Ningal;Sumeria Ningikuga;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Ningilin/Ninkilum;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Ningirama;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Ningirsu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ningis Zi
Da;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ningyo;Japan
Ninhursag/Nintu/Ninmah/Aururu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia/Iraq
Ninib;Babylon/Assyria Ninigi;Japan/Shinto Ninildu;Babylon
Ninkaranunna;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ninkarrak;Assyria
Ninkasi;Sumeria Ninkigal;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Ninkurra;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ninlil;Babylon/Sumeria
Ninmah;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ninmena;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Ninsikil;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Ninsubar;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Ninsun[a];Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ninsusinak;Elam[Iran]
Nintinugga/Gula;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Nintu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Nintur;Babylon
Nintura;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Ninurta;Babylon
Ninurta;Sumeria Nio;Japan Nirah;Mespotamia
Nirmali/Shuwi;Kafir[Afghanistan] Nirriti;Buddhist Nirriti;Hindu/Vedic
Nisaba;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nishanu [Arikara[US];The great sky spirit
Nispannattara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Nit;Egypt Niu/Amun;Egypt Niu
She;China Niu Wang;China Niut/Amunet;Egypt Nix/Nixies;Germanic
Njord;Germanic Njord;Norse Njord;Scandinavia No Il Ja Dae;Japan
Noctiluca;Gaul Nodotus;Roman/Celtic Nohochacym;Maya Nohuichana;Mexico
Nok;China Nomi-No-Sukune;Japan/Shinto Nommo;Dogon[W. Africa]
Nommo;Sudan[Africa] Nona;Roman Nonady;Lithuania
Nong/Zuzum;Kafir[Afghanistan] Norn[s];Norse Norov;Russia
Nortia;Etrusca Norwan;Wintun Nosenga;Kotrkore/Shona[Zimbabwe]
Notos;Greek Notus/Auster;Roman Nrtya;Buddhist/Tibet
Nsongo;Bangala[Zaire] Ntoa;Ghan[Gahana] Nu gua;China Nu Kua;China Nu
Mus Da;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nu Wa;China Nu'tenut;Chukchee[E. Siberia]
Nu-gua;China Nuadu;Irish Nuba;Sudan[Africa] Nujalik;Inuit
Nudimmud;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Nuli'rahak/Arna'kuagsak;Inuit[E. Siberia]
Nuliayoq;Inuit Num/Num-torem;Samoyed Num-Torum;Mansi[Vogul]
Numbakulla;Aus. Numeria;Roman Numi Tarem;Siberia Numma Moiyuk;Aus.
Nun;Egypt Nunbarsegunu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Nunda;Cherokee Nunet;Egypt Nusku;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Nut;Egypt Nyalitch/Nyalic;Dinka[Africa] Nyambe;Zambia
Nyame;Akan[Ghana] Nyame/Nana/Nyankopon;Ashanti[Africa] Nyamwezi;Africa
Nyankopon;Ashanti[Africa] Nyasaye;Margoli Nyavirezi;Rwanda[C. Africa]
Nymph[s];Greek Nyrckes;Finland Nyx;Greek Nzambi;Africa Nzame/Nzame
Nkwa/Nzame/Nzakbomba/Djakomba/Mbomba;Bantu[Africa] Nze;Ngbandi[Zaire]
Nzeanzo;Sudan[Africa]

O Kuni Nushi;Japan O'Meal;Na'kwaxdax[BC Canada] O-Iwa-Dai-
Myojin;Japan/Shinto/Buddhist O-Kuni-Nushi-No-Mikito;Japan/Shinto O-
Toshi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto O-Yama-Tsu-Mi;Japan/Shinto Oanuava;Britain
Oannes/Annedotus/Anementos/Odakon/Euedokus;Babylon Oba;Africa
Oba;Puerto Rico Oba;Yoruba[Africa] Obarator;Roman
Obatala;Africa/Caribbean/S. & C. America Obtala;West Indies
Obtala/Obosom;Yoruba[Africa] Oboto;Africa Obumo;Africa Occator;Roman
Ocelotl;Aztec Ocelus;Roman/British Ochu;West Indies Ochumare;Puerto
Rico Ochun/Caridad/Lady of Charity;Africa/Caribbean/S. & C. America
Ockabewis;Chippewa[M. USA/Canada] Ocrisia;Roman Oculata;Roman
Odin/Othin;Norse Odqan;Mongol Odras;Irish Odudud;Yoruba[Africa]
Odudua;Yoruba[Nigeria] Oengus;Irish Ogdoad;Egypt Ogetsu no hime;Shinto
Ogiuwu;Edo[Benin] Ogma/Ogmius/Ogmios;Celtic Ogmios;Gallic
Ogoun/Ogun;Haiti/Vodun Ogun;Akka/Caribbean/S. & C. America
Ogun;Edo[Benin] Ogun;Nago/Edo/Yoruba[W. Africa] Ohoromoxtotil;Maya
Oi;Suk[Kenya] Okeanides;Greek/Roman Okeanos/Oceanus;Greek
Okeus/Oke;Virginia[USA] Oki-Tsu-Hiko-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Oki-Tsu-
Hime-No-Kami;Shinto/Japan Oko;Yoruba[Nigeria] Okuninushi;Japan Ola
Bibi;Hindu Olifat/Olafat;Caroline Is.[Melanesia] Olla;Cuba
Olodumare/Alaaye/Elemii/Olojo/Oni/Olorun/Orishanla;Yoruba[Nigeria]
Olokum;Carib. Olokum;W. Indies Olokun;Yoruba[Nigeria/Benin]
Olorun;Yoruba[Africa] Olosa;Puerto Rico Olwen;Wales
Omacatl/Acatl;Aztec Ome Tochtli;Aztec Ometecuhtli/Olin-
Tonatiuh;Aztec/Toltec Ometeotl;Aztec Omichle;Phonecia[Hellenic]
Omoikane;Japan Onatha;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Oniata;Iroquois [NE
US/Canada] Onuava;Celtic/Gallic Onuris;Egypt[Hellenic]
Ophthalmitis;Greek Opo;Akan[Ghana] Opocchtli;Aztec Ops;Roman
Ora;Albania Oraios;Gnostic Christian Orbona;Roman Orcus;Roman
Ordog;Hungary Oreades;Greek/Roman Orehu;Guyana[Brazil]
Ori;Yoruba[Nigeria] Orisa Nla;Yoruba[Africa] Orisha Nla;Yoruba[Africa]
Oro;Polynesia/Tahiti Orotal[t];Arabic Orthia;Sparta
Orunmila;Yoruba[Nigeria] Osande;Ovimbundu[Angola] Osandobua;Edo[Benin]
Osanyin;Africa Oshe;Yoruba[Africa] Oshossi;Brazil Oshun
Ana;Yoruba[Africa] Oshun;West Indies Oshun;Yoruba[Africa]
Osiris;Egypt/Africa Ossa;Greek Ostara/Easter;Germanic
Ostaraki;Buddhist/Mayhayana Osun;Yoruba[Nigeria] Ot;Mongol Othin/Oden;
Oto Hime;Japan Ouiot;Luiseno [S. Ca. USA] Ouranos;Phonecia
Owiot;Luiseno[S. Cal. US] Oxlahun Ti Ku;Maya Oya;West Indies
Oya;Yoruba[Africa]

P'an Chin lien;China P'an Niang;China P'i Chia Ma;China Pa;Canaan Pa-
-bil-sag;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Pabilsang;Sumeria
Pachcammac;Yuncas[S. America] Pachamac;Inca[SA] Pachamama;Inca[SA]
Pachet;Egypt Padma;Hindu Padma;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Padmanartesvara;Buddhist Padmantaka;Buddhist Padmapani;Buddhist
Padmasambhava;Buddhist/Tantric/Tibet Padmatara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Padsmosnisa;Buddhist Paeon/Paiawon;Greek/Crete Pah;Pawnee[M. USA]
Pahtecatl;Aztec Pai Chung;China Pai Yu;China Paiowa/Yana;Piaute[W.
USA] Pairikas;Persia Paivatar;Finland Pajainen;Finland Pajau
Yan;Vietnam Pajonn;Lapland Pak Tai/Hsuan T'ien/Shang Ti;China/Tao
Paka'a;Hawaii Pakhet;Egypt Palaniyantavan;Hindu/Dravidian/Tamil
Palemon;Greek/Roman Pales;Roman Pali Kongju;Korea Palk;Korea
Pallian;Aus. Pan/Consentes;Greek/Roman Pana;Inuit Panacea;Roman
Panao;Kafir[Afghanistan] Pancabrahma;Hindu Pancamukha-
Patradeva;Buddhist Pancaraksa;Buddhist Pandara;Buddhist
Pandari;Buddhist Paneu;Kafir[Afghanistan] Pang Che;China Panku;China
Pansahi Mata;Hindu Pantang Mayag;Borneo Pao Kung;China Pao Yuan
ch'uan;China Pap-nigin-gara;Mesopotamia/Akkadia Papa;Hawaii/Maori/New
Zealand Papas;Phyrgia[NW Turkey] Papatuanuku;Polynesia Papaya;Hittite
Papsukkal;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia[Hellenistic] Para;Finland
Paramasva;Buddhist/Mayhayana Paramita;Buddhist Parasurama/Parusu
Rama;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Parce;Roman Pare;Polynesia Parendi;Hindu/Vedic
Pariaca;Inca[SA] Pariskaravassita;Buddhist Parjanya;Hindu/Vedic Parna-
Savari;Buddhist/Mayhayana Parsva;India Partula;Roman
Parvati/Sakti/Ahladini-Sadini/Sati/Uma;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/India
Pasiphae;Greek Pasowee;Kiowa[US] Pasupati;Hindu Patadharni;Buddhist
Patecatl;Aztec Pateke;Phoenicia Patollo;Baltic Patrimpas;Lithuania
Pattini/Pattinidevi;Sri Lanka Paurnamasi;Hindu Pautiwa;Hopi Pava;Hindu
Pax;Roman Pazuzu;Mesopotamia/Assyria Pdry;Canaan Peitho;Greek
Peju'lpe;Yukaghir[Siberia] Pekar/Pehar;Tibet/Bon
Pekko/Pellonpekko;Finland Peko;Estonia Pele;Hawaii Pellonpekko;Finland
Pemba;Bemba[W.Africa] Pembo;Bambarra[Africa] Pen Annwen;Wales
Penates;Roman Penelope;Greek Peneos;Thessaly
Perchten/Berchten;Germanic Perende;Albania Perendi;Illrya[Albania]
Pereplut;Slavic Peri;Persia Perimb;Brazil Perit;Albania Perkons;Latvia
Perkunas;Lithuania Perkuno;Baltic Perse/Persis/Neairia;Greek
Persephone;Greek Perses;Greek Perun;Russia Perun;Slavic
Peruwa/Pirwa;Hittite Petbe;Egypt Petesuchos;Egypt[Hellenized]
Pey;Tamil Phaethon;Greek Phan Ku;China Phanebal;Semitic Phanes;Greek
Phantasos;Greek Pharmacides;Greek Phebele;Congo Pheme;Greek
Phobetus;Greek Phoebe;Greek Phoebus;Greek Phorkys;Greek
Phosphoros;Greek Phul Mata;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Phyi-
Sgrub;Buddhist/Tibet Pi Hsia Yuan Chin;China Pianan;Aztec
Picullus;Roman/Prussia Picus;Roman Picvu'cin;Chukchee[E. Siberia]
Pidray/Pidrai;Canaan/Phonecia Pien Ho;China Pietas;Roman
Pikuolis;Lithuania Pilnytis;Lithuania Piluitus;Latvia Pilumnus;Roman
Pinga;Inuit Pinikir[z];Elam[Iran] Pirwa/Peruwa; Pistis/Pistis
Sophia;Gnostic Christian Pitao Cozobi;Zapotec[Mexico] Pitaras;India
Pitari;Hindu/Puranic Piyusaharana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Pleiades;Greek
Pluto;Roman Plutus;Greek Po Yan Dari;Cambodia Poena;Greek
Poeninus;Roman/Celtic Poleramma;Telegu[India] Pollux;Roman
Poloknalai;Kafir[Afghanistan] Poludnitsaprzypoludncia;Slavic
Polyboulus;Greek Polydamna;Egypt Polymnia/Polhymania;Greek/Roman
Pomona;Roman Pon;Yukaghir[Siberia] Pontos;Greek Por;Brazil
Pore/Pura;Guyanan[SA] Porenutius;Rugen Is.[Slavic] Portunus;Roman
Poseidon;Greek Poshjo Akka;Saami/Lappland Posis Das;Greek
Postvorta;Roman Pothos;Greek Pothos;Phonecia[Hellenic] Potina;Roman
Potrimpo;Baltic Poxlom;Maya Poza Mama;Siberia Ppiz Hiu Tec;Maya
Prabha;India Prabhakari;Buddhist/Mayhayana Prabhasa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Pracanda;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Pradipatara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Pradyumma;Davidian/Tamil Prahlada;India Prahana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Prajana;Buddhist/Mayhayana Prajapati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/Vedic
Prajnantaka;Buddhist Prajnaparamita;Buddhist Prakde;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Pramudita;Buddhist/Vjrayana Pranasakti;Hindu
Pranidhasnaparamita;Buddhist Prasannatara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Pratibhanakuta;Buddhist Pratibhanaspratisamvit;India
Pratisamvit;Buddhist Pratyangira;Hindu Pratyusa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Praxadike;Roman Praxidice;Greek Preas Eussaur;Khmer[Kampuchia] Preas
Eyn;Khmer[Kampuchia] Prende;Albania Priapos;Phyygia/Greek
Priapus;Roman Prithivi;Hindu Prithivi;India Priti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Priyadarsana :Buddhist/Abeona;A minor goddess Prometheus;Greek
Promitor;Roman Pronoia;Gnostic Christian Proserpina;Roman
Proteus;Greek Providentia;Roman Proxumae;Roman/Celtic
Prsni;Hindu/Vedic Prthivi;Hindu/Vedic/India Prthu;Hindu/Vedic
Psezpolnica;Siberia Ptah;Egypt Pu Hsing;China Pu Ma;China
Pu'gu;Yukaghir[E. Siberia] Puck;Germanic/Scandinavia Pudicitia;Roman
Pugu;Yukigar[E.Siberia] Pukkasi;Buddhist/Vajrayana/Tibet
Pukkeenegak;Inuit Punarvasu;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Pura/Pore;Guyana[Brazil] Purandhi;Hindu/Epic Purusa;Hindu/Vedic
Puusha;India Purvabhahadrapada;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Purvaphalguni;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Purvashadha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Pusait;Lithuania Pusan;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic Pusan;India Pushan;India
Pusi;Tikopia[Polynesia] Puskaitis;Lithuania Puspa;Buddhist/Tibet
Puspatara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Pusti;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Pusya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Puta;Roman Pwyll/Pwyll Pen Annwn;Wales

Qa'wadliliquala;Dza'wadeenox[BC Canada] Qadshu;Syria
Qaholom/Cajolom;Maya Qaitakalnin;Koryak[Siberia] Qamai'ts/Sisnaaxil/Ek
Yakimtolsil;Bella Coola[BC Canada] Qandisa;N. Moroco Qasynan;S. Arabia
Qat;Buryan Qat;Melenesia Qebui;Egypt Qenqentet;Egypt
Qeskina'qu;Koryak[Siberia] Qetesh;Egypt Qetesh;Syria
Qormusta/Chormusta;Mongolia Qos;N. Arabia Quabso;Tanzania Quades;W.
Semitic Quan Yin;Buddhist Quan Yin;China Quat;Banks Is.[Melanesia]
QudsuW.;Sumeria Queen Maeve/Medb/Medhbh/Madb;Irish
Quetzalcoatl/Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli;Aztec/Toltec Quiahuitl;Aztec
Quilla;Inca[SA] Quinkini A'qu;Koryak[Siberia] Quinoa-Mama;Peru
Quirinus;Roman Quootis Hooi;Chinook[PNW] Quiritis;Sabine
Quzah;Arabic[Mecca]

Ra;Egypt Ra;Nigeria Raashiel :Semitic;He is the god of earth
Rachmay;Canaan Radha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/India Radogast;Slavic Rafu
Sen;Japan Ragno;Hopi Rahu;Hindu Raiden;Japan Raijin;Japan/Shinto
Rainha Barba;Belem/Brazil Raj;Slavic Raja Indainda;Batak
Rajamatangi;Hindu Raka;Hervey Is.[Polynesia] Raka;Hindu/Vedic
Rakas;Hindu/Vedic Raluvimbha;Baventa[S. Africa] Rama-Chandra;India
Ran;Scandinavia Rana Neida;Saami/Lappland Randeng;China
Rangda;Balinese Rangi;Maori/New Zealand Ranu Bai;India
Raphael;Hebrew/Christian Raphael :Semitic;He is a god of air
Rapithwin;Persia Rasnu;Iran Rasoalao;Madagascar Rati;Hindu/Balinese
Rati mbati ndua;Fiji Ratis;Celtic Ratnapani;Buddhist Ratri;Hindu/Vedic
Rat-taui;Egypt Ratu Mai Mbula;Fiji Raudna;Lappish Rauni;Finland
Ravana;Hindu Ravola;Madagascar Razana;Madagascar
Razanajanahary;Madagascar Re/Ra;Egypt Re'are'a;Tahiti Reahu;Khmer
Rediyas;Semitic Renenutet/Thermuthis;Egypt Renpet;Egypt Rephaim;Syria
Reret;Egypt Resef;Canaan/Phonecia Resep[A]Mukal;Canaan/Phonecia Reseph
Mikal;Phoenicia Reshef;Egypt/Canaan Resheph;Canaan
Resheph/Mikal/Mekal;Phoenicia Resphu;Syria Revanta;Hindu
Revati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Rhadamanthos;Greek/Roman Rhadamantus;Greek
Rhea/Rheia;Greek Rheda;Germanic Rhiannon;Irish Ribhus;India
Riddi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Riddihivasita;Buddhist Rigenmucha;New Guinea
Rigisamus;Roman/Celtic Rimmon;Babylon Rind/Rinda/Rindir;Scandinavia
Ritona;Roman/Celtic Risahba;Jain[India] Robigo;Roman Robur;Gaul
Rod/Rozanitsa/Rodienista;Slavic Rodasi;Vedic Rohini;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Rohini;Jain Rongo;Maori[N.Z.] Rongommatane;Polynesia
Rosmerta;Celtic/Roman/Gaul Rozanica;Slavic Rsbha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Rubanga;Alur[Uganda] Ruda/Rudu;N. Arabia Rudiobus;Roman/Gallic
Rudra;Hindu/Vedic Rudracandra;Hindu Rugaba;Uganda Rugievit;Rugen
Is.[Slavic] Rugiu Boba;Lithuania Ruhanga;Bunyoro[Uganda]
Rukko;Mandan[M. USA/Canada] Rukmini;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Rumina;Roman
Runcina;Roman Rundas;Hittite/Hurrian Ruoini;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Rusalki;Slavic Russalka;Russia Rusina;Roman Rwewti;Egypt
Ryangombe;Baziba[Rwanda/E. Africa] Ryuhwa;Korea Ryujin;Japan/Shinto

Sa;Kono[E. Guinea] Sabaoth;Gnostic Christian
Sabazios/Sabos;Phrygian[NW Turkey] Saci;India Sachmet;Egypt
Sadaksari[Lokesvara];Buddhist/Lamaist/Tibet Sadarnuna;Sumeria
Sadbhuja-Sitatara;Buddhist Sadhumati;Buddhist[Vjarrayana]
Sadrapa;Syria Sadwes;Persia Safa;Ossetians[Cacasus] Safekh aabut;Egypt
Saga;Norse Saga;Scandinavia Sagaramati;Buddhist Sagbata;Fon[Dahomey]
Sahar;Aramaic Sahirim/Zse'irim;Jewish Sai' Al Quan;Nabataean/W.
Semitic Saitada;Celtic Saitan;Arabic Sajara;Songhai[Africa]
Sajigor;Kalas[Hindu-Kush] Sakhadai Noin;Siberia Sakhemet/Sachmet;Egypt
Sakka[n]/Amakandu/Sumuqan;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Sakra;Buddhist
Sakra;Jain[India] Sakti;Hindu Sakti;Buddhist/Jain
Sakyamuni;Buddhist/Tibet Sala;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Salacia;Roman
Salagrama;Hindu Salevao;Polynesia Salim;Syria Salm of Mahram/Salman;N.
Arabia Salmacis;Greek Salman;N. Arabia Salmaone;Greek
Salus;Roman/Sabine Sama;Davidian/Tamil Samael;Gnostic Christian
Samael/Sammael/Samiel;Jewish/Christian Samantabhadra;Buddhist
Samantaorabha;Buddhist/Vjratana Samas;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Samba;Hindu Samkarsana;Dravidian/Camille Samkhat;Babylon
Sampsa;Finland Sampsa Pellervoinen;Finland Sams;Arabic Samundra;India
Samvara;Buddhist/Mayhayana San Chou Niang Niang;China San-
Dui;Buddhist/Tibet Sanda;Liuvia[Aisa Minor] Sandhya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Sangarios;Anatolia[Phrygia] Sangarius;Greek Sango;Yoruba[Nigeria]
Sani;Hindu/Buddhist Saning Sari;Java Sanjna;Hindu
Sanju;Kafir[Afghanistan] Sankari;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Sankha[pala];Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sanmukha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Santa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Santana;Hindu Santoshi Mata;Hindu
Sanu;Kafir[Afghanistan] Sao ch'ing Niang Niang;China Sao;Greek
Sapas;Canaan Sapientia;Roman Saps;Ugartic[Iran]
Saptanatra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sar Akka;Sweden Sar;Syria
Sara;Babylon/Akkadia Saraddevi;Buddhist/Tibet
Sarama;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/Vedic Saranya;Hindu/Vedic Sarapis;Egypt
Sarasvati/Satyarupa/Savitri/Gayatri/Brahman;Hindu/Vedic
Saravakarmavaranavisodhani;Buddhist Sarkany;Hungary
Sarpanitu/Erua;Akkadia Sarrahitu/Sarra
Itu;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia Sarritor;Roman
Sarruma;Hittite/Hurrian Sarvabuddharma-Kosavati;Buddhist
Sarvakarmsvaranavisodhani;Buddhist Sarvanaranaviskambhin;Buddhist
Sarvasokatamonirghatmatiage;Buddhist Sarvastramahajvala;Jain
Sasuratum;Canaan Satabhisa;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Satan;Jewish/Christian
Sataran/Istaran;Mespotamia Sataruri;Hindu/Puranic Satet;Egypt
Sati/Sakti/Parvati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/India Sati/Satet;Egypt
Satis;Egypt Satrughna;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Saturn/Saturnus;Roman
Satyabhama;Hindu/Davidian/Tamil Satyr;Greek/Roman Saule;Latvia[Baltic]
Saule;Lithuania Sauska/Sawuska/Sausga;Hurrian Sauska;Mespotamia
Savari;Buddhist/Tibet Savati;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Savea
Si'uleo;Polynesia Savitar;Hindu/Vedic Savpayanjiha;Buddhist
Saxnot;Saxon Say;Egypt Scabies;Roman Scamander/Xanthus;Greek
Scathach;Irish/Scotland Schetewuarha;Brazil Scotia;Greek
Se;Fon[Africa] Sebettu;Akkadia Sebitti;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Sechat-Hor;Egypt Secia;Roman Securita;Roman Sed/Sedin;Egypt
Sedna;Inuit Sedu;Babylon Sefkhet-Abwy;Egypt Segeta;Gaul Segetia;Roman
Segomo/Cocidius;Celtic Sehu;Cherokee Seker;Egypt Sekhet;Egypt Sekhet-
Hor;Egypt Sekhmet;Egypt Selardi;Armenia Selene/Mene;Greek
Selket/Selket-hetu;Egypt Selkis;Egypt Selvans;Etruscan Semargl;Slavic
Semele;Greek/Roman Semiramis;Assyria Semni Theai;Greek Senecta;Greek
Sentia;Roman Senx/Ta'ata/Sami'yaila;Bella Coola[BC Canada]
Seocosus;Roman/Iberia Sepa/Sep;Egypt Sepset;Egypt Sequana;Gaul
Sequana/Sequena;Britain Seraph/Serafim/Seraphim;Christian/Jewish
Serapis;Egypt[Hellenized] Serida;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Serket[-
hetyt];Egypt Serqet;Egypt Sesa[naga];Hindu/Epic/Vedic/Puranic
Sesat;Egypt Sese;Ngbandi[Zaire] Sessrumnir;Germanic Set;Egypt
Seta;Pokot/Suk[Kenya] Seth;Egypt Seven Macaw;Maya
Seyon/Muruga;Dravidian/Tamil Sezmu;Egypt Sga'na;Haida[PNW] Shadanna-
Subrahmanya;Hindu/Puranic Shadrapha;Phonecia Shagpona;Yoruba[Africa]
Shahar;Canaan Shahar;Ugarit[Syria] Shai;Egypt Shait;Egypt
Shakplana;Yoruba[Nigeria Shakuru;Pawnee[M. USA] Shala;Canaan
Shalim;Canaan Shamish;Babylon Shang Chien;China Shang Kuo-
Lao;China/Tao Shang Ti/Yu Hwang-Shang;China/Tao Shango;Yoruba[Nieria]
Shani;Hindu Shaph;Ugarit[Syria] Shapash;Ugarit[Syria] Shapshu;Canaan
Shashaya;Tanzania Shashti;Hindu Shaushka Hittite/Akkadian/Hurrian A
powerful goddess Ishtar; She chi;China Sheela[Sheila] Na Gig;Irish
Sheger;Canaan Shen Hsui Chih;China Shen Nung;China Sheng Mu;China
Shici-Fuku-Jin;Japan/Shinto Shilup Chito Osh;Choctaw[SE USA] Shina-
Tsu-Hiko/Shina Tsu Hime;Japan Shing Li-Kuan;China/Tao Shitala;Hindu
Shiu Fang;China Shiva;Hindu Shomde;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Shoney;Scotland/Irish/Manx Shoten;Japan Shou Hsing;China Shou
Lao;China Shoul lao;China Shouxing;China Shu;Egypt Shui Fang;China
Shui Yng;China Shun I Fu gen;China Shurdi;Albania Shutu;Babylon
Si;Chimu[Peru] Si;Slavic Si'a;Phonecia Si'duku;Kamchadal[SE Siberia]
Si'mskalin;Kamchadal[SE Siberia] Sia;Egypt Siaparamita;Buddhist
Siddhi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Siddhi;Irish Siduri;Sumeria Sien Tsang;China
Sif;Norse Sigoo Arawak[Caribbean] He is the god of mercy;
Sigyn;Norse/Iceland Sikhandin;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sikhin;Buddhist/Tibet
Sila;Inuit Silewe Nazarata;Indonesia Silma Inua;Inuit Silvanus;Roman
Sin;Babylon Sin;Irish Sina;Samoa Sinann;Celtic Sindgund;Germanic
Sindhu;Hindu/Vedic Singala;N. Arabia Singbonga;Birhors[C.India]
Sinhanada;Buddhist/Tibet Sinivali;Hindu/Vedic Sinnilktok;Inuit Sins
Sga'nagwai;Haida[BC Canada] Sio Humis;Ahopui Siofn;Norse/Iceland
Sionnan;Irish Sipe Gialmo;Bon/Tibet Sipylene;Anatolia/Symnra
Sirao;Indonesia Sirara;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Sirens;Greek Siris/Sirah;Babylon Sirona;Celtic/Roman Sirona;Gaul
Sirona/Dirona;Britain Sirone;Haiti/Vodun Sirsir/Babylon/Akkadian The
guardian god of boatmen; Sirtur;Mesopotamia/Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia
Sisyphos;Corinthia Sita/Parthivi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Sitala[mata];Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sitapata;Buddhist Siva;Hindu/India
Sivini;Armenia Sivottama;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sjofn;Norse
Skadi;Norse/Iceland Skanda;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/India Skuld;Norse
Slaine;Irish sMan-Bla;Buddhist/Tibet Smaj;Serbia Smertrios;Celtic
Smrti;Buddhist/Mayhayana Snegurochka;Russia Snotra;Norse
Snulk'ulxa'ls;Bella Coola[BC Canada] So;Ewe/Hua[Togo] Sobek;Egypt
Sodasi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sodza;Ewe/Hua[Togo] Sofh;Egypt
Sogblen;Ewe/Hua[Togo] god Sogbo;Fon[Benin] Sohobo-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Sokar;Egypt Soko;Nupe[Nigeria] Sol;Norse/Iceland Sol;Roman
Solal;Caroline Is. Solbon;Slavic Solntse;Slavic Soma;Hindu
Somaskanda;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Somhlth;Irish/Scotland/Manx Somnus;Roman
Somtus/Harsomtus;Egypt Sopedu;Egypt Sophia;Greek/Gnostic Christian
Sophrosyne;Greek Sopona;Yoruba[Africa] Sore-Gus;Hottentot[S. Africa]
Sors;Roman Soteira;Greek Sothis;Egypt[Hellenic] Souconna;Roman/Celtic
Soului;Hua[W. Africa] Spadareamet;Armenia Speio;Greek Spercheius;Greek
Spermo;Greek Spes;Roman Spes;Roman Spiniesis;Roman Spor;Slavic
Sraddha;Hindu Sraosh/Srosh;Persia Sravana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Sravistha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Sri[devi];Buddhist/Tibet
Sri[devi];Hindu/Puranic/Epic Srikantha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Srivasumukhi;Buddhist Srividyavedi;Hindu Ssu Cho;China Ssu ma Hsiang
ju;China Stanitakumara;Jain[India] Sterculius;Roman Sthenias;Greek
Strenua;Roman Stribog;Slavic Strymon;Greek Styx;Greek Su;Egypt
Suada;Roman Subhadra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Subhaga;Buddhist
Subhamekhala;Buddhist/Meola Subrahmanya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Sucellos;Celtic Suddhodana;Buddhist Sudrem;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Sudurjaya;Buddhist/Vjrayana Sugriva;Hindu/Epic Sukarasya;Buddhist
Sukkamielli;Finland Sukla-Tara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Suklang;Malay/Philippine Sukra;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Suksma;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Suku;Ovimbundu[C. Africa] Sukuna-
Hikona;Japan/Shinto Sul;Celtic Sulla Sulis Sulevia; Sul-Pa-
e;Mesptomia/Sumeria Sul-utula;Mesopotamia/Sumeria
Suleviae;Roman/Celtic Sulini;Hindu Sulis;Roman/Celtic
Sullat;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Sulman[u];Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia/W. Semitic Sulmanitu;W. Semitic
Sulsaga;Sumeria Sumalini;Buddhist/Mayhayana Sumati;Buddhist
Sumbha;Buddhist Sumbharaja;Buddhist Sumiyoshi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Summanus;Etruscan/Roman Sumugan;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Sun
God;Hittite/Akkadia Sun Hou-Shi/Sun Wu-Kong;China
Sundara;Buddhist/Mayhayana Sundara;Hindu/Puranic Supai;Inca[SA]
Suparikiritanaasri;Buddhist/Tibet Suparnakumara;Jain[India] Sura;Hindu
Suraksini;Buddhist/Meola Surangama;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Surarnadhadravimalaratnaprabhasa;Buddhist/Tibet
Suresvara;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Surya;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Surya;Hindu/Vedic Susano-Wo;Japan/Shinto Susdinak;Elamite[Iran]
Sutalidihi;Cherokee Sutekh;Hurrian Suwaliyattas;Hittite Svadha;Hindu
SvantovitSvantevit;Slavic Svaraghosaraja;Buddhist/Tibet
Svarazic/Svarozic/Svarogich;Slavic Svasthavesini;Hindu Svasti
devi;Hindu Syamatara;Buddhist/Tibet Syn;Scandinavia

T'ai Shan;China T'ai Yi;China T'ao Hua Hsiennui;China T'ien Fei;China
T'ung Chung chung;China T'ung Lai yu;China Ta'lab; Ta'xet;Haida[PNW]
Ta'yan;Koryak[SE Siberia] Ta-bitjet;Egypt Ta-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Taautos;Phoenicia Tabiti;Scythia Tacoma;Salish[PNW] Taditkara;Buddhist
Tagabayan;Philippine Tages;Etruscan Tagni;Italy Taguacipa;Inca[SA]
Tahc I;Tunica Tahit;Tlingit Tai-Sung-Jing;China
Taijn/Tlaloc;Totonac[Mexico] Taillte/Taultiu/Tailitu/Telta;Irish
Taio;Lakalai Tajika no mikoto;Japan Taka rita;Polynesia Taka-Mi-
Musubi-No-Kama;Japan/Shinto Taka-Okami-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Take-Mika-
Dzuchi-No-Kami/Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Takaro;New Hebrides
Takkiraja;Buddhist Takotsi Nakawe;Huichol[Mexico]
Taksaka;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Takuskanskan;Dakota[N. Cent NA]
Taliesin;Wales Tallai;Syria Tam Kung;China Tama-No-Ya;Japan/Shinto
Tamara;British Tamats Palike Tamoyeke;Huichol[Mexico] Tamesis;British
Tammuz;Assyria Tammu/Dumu-zi;Babylon Tammuz;Hittite Tammuz;Sumeria Tan
ma;Tibet Tana;Italy Tana'oa;Marquesas Is. Tanaquil;Roman
Tanara;Yakut[Siberia] Tandu;India Tane;Maori/New Zealand
Tane[mahuta];Polynesia Tang;China Tangaroa;Maori/New Zealand
Tangaroa;Polynesia Tango;Hervey Is. Tanit;Phonecia/Carthage
Tannus/Tinnus/Taranus;Britain Tano;Ashanti[Togo/Africa]
Tanu'la;Koryak[SE Siberia] Tanus;Italy Tao Kung;China Taoki-Ho-Oi-No-
Kami/Hiko-Sashiri-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto Tapio;Russia Tar;Tiv[Nigeria]
Tara;Buddhist/Mayhayana/Vajrayana Tara;Hindu/Puranic/Epic/Vedic
Taranis;Celtic Tareya Wagon;Mohawk/Kaniengehaga[NE USA]
Tarhunt;Hurrian/Anatolia Tari Pennu;Khond[India] Tarpatassis;Hittite
Taru;Hittite/Hurrian Tarvos Trigaranos;Roman/Celtic
Tasenetnofret;Egypt Tasimmet;Hittite
Tasmettu[m];Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Tasmisu;Hittite/Hurrian Tate
Hautse;Huichol[Mexico] Tate Kyewimoka;Huichol[Mexico] Tate
Naaliwahi;Huichol[Mexico] Tate Oteganaka;Huichol[Mexico] Tate;Sioux[C.
USA] Tate Velika Vimali;Huichol[Mexico] Tatenen;Egypt
Tatevali;Huichol[Mexico] Tathatavasita;Buddhist Tatosi;Huichol[Mexico]
Tatqa'hicin;Koryak[SW Siberia] Tatsuta Hime;Japan Taueret;Egypt
Taumata-Atua;Polynesia Tawa;Pueblo Taweret;Egypt Tawhaki;Polynesia
Tawhiri;Polynesia Tawhirimatea;Maori/New Zealand
Tawiscara/Taweskare/Tawiskaro;Iroquois [NE US/Canada] Tayau
Sakaimoka;Huichol[Mexico] Tayau/Tau/averik;Huichol[Mexico]
Tcolawitze;Hopi Te Kore;Polynesia Te mehara;Polynesia Te Po;Polynesia
Te-Aka-Ia-Roe;Hervey Is.[Polynesia] Te-Manava-Roa;Hervey Is. Te-Tanga-
Engae;Hervey Is.[Polynesia] Tecciztecatl;Aztec Teccuciztecatl;Aztec
Te
ce
i'vune/Tne'sqan/Mratna'igrin/Lietna'igrin/Na'chitna'igrin;Chukchee[SE
Siberia] Tefnut;Egypt Tegid Voel;Wales Teharonhiawagon;Mohawk[NE
US/Canada] Teibas;Armenia/Uart Teicauhtzin;Aztec Tejosnina;Buddhist
Tekkeitserktock;Inuit Telavel;Lithuania Telepinu[s];Hittite/Hurrian
Telesphorus;Roman Telesto; Teliko;Bambara[W. Africa] Telipinu;Hittite
Tellus;Roman Telphochtli;Aztec Telphusa;Greek Tempestates;Roman
Tenanto'mwan;Koryak[S. Siberia] Tenato'mni;Chukchee [E. Siberia]
Tenga;Africa Tengri;Mongol Tenye Te'en;Niger[Africa] Teoyaomqui;Aztec
Tepeyollotl;Aztec Tepozlecatl;Aztec Tepu;Maya Tepyollotl;Aztec
Terminus;Greek/Roman Terpsichore;Greek Terra/Terra Mater;Roman
Teshub;Hittite/Hurrian Teteoinnan;Aztec Teteoinnan-Toci;Aztec
Tethys;Roman Teuhcatl;Aztec Teutates;Celtic
Teutates/Alborix/Caturix/Loucetius/Rigisamos;Gaul
Tewi'xlak;Dza'wadeenox[BC Canada] Texcatlipoca;Aztec Tezcacoac;Aztec
Tezcatlipoca;Aztec/Nahuatl Tezcatlipoca-Iztlacoliuhqui;Aztec
Tezcatzoncatl;Aztec Thab-Iha;Bon/Tibet Thakur Deo;Etruscan
Thalia;Greek Thaloque-Tepictoton;Aztec Thanatos;Greek
Thatmanitu;Phoenicia Thea;Greek Theandros;N. Arabia Thebe;Greek
Themis;Greek Thermaia;Roman Thetis;Greek Thmei;Egypt Thoeris;Egypt
Thor;Norse Thoth;Egypt Thunor;Germanic Thurremlin/Daramulun;S.
Wales[Aus.] T'ien/Shang Ti;China Ti'hmar Kolyma;Tungus[Siberia]
Tia/Ta'xet;Haida[BC Canada PNW] Tiamat;Babylon Tiamat;Mespotamia
Tiberinus;Roman Tie;Egypt Tien Hou;China Tien Mu;China Tien Tsun/Tian-
zhu;China/Tao Tienoltsodi;Navaho Tifenua;Tikopia[Polynesia]
Tikesnosna;Buddhist Tiki;Polynesia Tiki/Ti'i;Marquesas/Society Is.
Tilla;Hittite/Hurrian Tilo;Baranga[Mozambique] Timaiti-Ngava-
Rimngvari;Hervey Is.[Polynesia] Timatekore;Hervey Is.[Polynesia]
Tin;Etruscan Tin Hau;China/Tao Tinia;Etruscan Tinirau;Polynesia
Tinnit;Carthage Tino Taata;Society Is. Tir;Armenia
Tirawa/Atius;Pawnee[C. USA] Tirumal;Dravidian/Tamil Tishtrya;Iran
Tishtrya;Persia Tisiphone of Eumenides;Greek
Tispak;Mesopotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Titans;Greek Titlacvahuan;Aztec
Tiwaz;Germanic Tlacahuepan;Aztec Tlachitonatiiuh;Aztec Tlachtga;Irish
Tlaeque-Tepictoton;Aztec Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli;Aztec/Nahuatl
Tlaloc;Aztec Tlaloc;Olmec Tlaltecuhli;Aztec
Tlanzolteotl[Ixcuiname];Aztec Tlauixcalpantechutli;Mexico/Maya
Tlazolteotl/Ixcuiname;Aztec Tlitcaplitana;Bella Coola[Canada PNW]
Tloque;Nahaque/Aztec Tloquenahuaque;Aztec Tna'nto;Koryak[SE Siberia]
Tnecei'vune;Chukchee[Siberia] To'nenile;Navaho Toa'lalit;Bella
Coola[Canada PNW] Tobadzistsini;Navaho Toci;Aztec
Todote;Samoyed[Siberia] Tohil;Maya Tokakami;Huichol[Mexico]
Tokakami;Huichol[Mexico] Toko'yoto;Koryak[Siberia] Tomituka;S. Pacific
Tomiyauhtecuhtli;Aztec Tomor;Albania Tomwo'get;Koryak[Siberia]
Tonacaciahutl;Aztec Tonachacihuatl;Aztec Tonaleque;Aztec Tonan;Aztec
Tonantzin;Aztec Tonatiluh;Aztec Tonatiuh/Pilzintecutli;Aztec/Nahua
Tonenili;Navaho Top'tine;Brazil/Peru Topielce;Slavic
Topoh;Pokot/Suk[Uganda] Tore;Pygmy[Africa] Torem/Torum;Ugarn[Syria]
Tork;Armenia Tornarssuk;Inuit Toro;Ngbandi[Zaire]
Tororut;Pokot/Suk[Uganda] Tortali;New Hebrides Totilma'il;Maya/Tzotzi
Totolteactl;Aztec Tou Mou;China Touia Fatuna;Tonga[Polynesia]
Toumou;Egypt Toyo Uke Hime;Japan/Shinto Toyo Uke;Japan Toyota
Mahime;Japan Tozi;Aztec Tipereakl;Pelew Is.
Trailokyaviaya;Buddhist/Mahayana Trayasrinsa;Hindu/Vedic
Triduana;Scotland Triglav;Poland Trikantakidevi;Hindu Trimurti;Hindu
Tripura;Hindu/Jain Tripurasura;India Trita;Hindu/Vedic Triton;Greek
Tritons;Roman Trivikrama;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Trograin/Lug;Irish
Troian;Slavic Trukwinu Mana;Hopi Ts'an Nu;China
Tsa'qamae;Qwe'gsotenox[BC Canada] Tsai Shen;China Tsao Chun;China Tsao
Wang;China Tsehub;Hittite Tsentsa;Huron[US/Canada]
Tsetse;Zaire[Africa] Tsho gyalma;Tibet Tsi;Siberia Tsichtinako;Acoma
[Cal USA] Tsilah;Haiti/Vodun Tsoede;Sudan[Africa] Tsohanoai;Navaho
Tsui;Hottentot[Africa] Tsui'goab;Hottentot Tsuki-Yomi/Tsuikiyomi-No-
Mikoto;Japan Tsunigoab;Khoi[Namibia] Tu;China Tu P'ing;China
Tu;Polynesia Tu-Metua;Hervey Is. Tuatha De Dananmn;Irish
Tuetates;Celtic Tuetatesa;Gaul Tui;China Tuil;Kamchatka
peninsula[Siberia] Tule;Zande[Sudan] Tulsi;India Tulungusaq;Inuit
Tumatauenga;Polynesia Tunek;Inuit Tung Ak;Mongol Tung Lu;China
Tungat/Tug'my'gat/Tungrat/Tunrat/Tornat/Torngrat;Inuit
Tungrangayak/Torngaesoak/Tornarsuk/Toprnatic;Inuit Tunkan
Ingan;Dakota[N. Cent NA] Tupan;Guarani[Brazil] Turan;Etruscan Turi a
faumea;Polynesia Turrean/Tureann;Irish Tutu;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia
Tvastar;Hindu/Vedic Tyche;Greek/Roman Typhon/Thyhoeus;Greek
Tyr/Tiwaz/Tiw/Tiuz/Ziu;Norse/German Tzakol;Maya Tzapotla Tenan;Mexico
Tzitzimime;Aztec Tzontemoc;Aztec Tzu ku Shen;China Tzu Sun
Niangniang;China Tzultacah;Maya

Ua-Ildak;Babylon/Mesopotamia/Akkadia Uadjet;Egypt Uairebhuidhe;Irish
Uathach;Irish/Scotland Ubastet;Egypt Ubertas;Roman Ucchusma;Buddhist
Uchtsiti;Acoma [Cal USA] Udadhikumara;Jain[India] Ueuecoyotl;Aztec Uga
Jin;Japan Ugar;Syria Ugaracandika;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Ugatara;Hindu/Puranic Uitzilopchtli;Aztec Ukat;Yana Uke
Mochi/Ukemochi;Japan Ukko;Finland Uks Akka;Sweden Ukupanipo;Hawaii
Ukur/Kus;Mespotamia/Babylon/Akkadia Ul;New Hebrides Uli;Polynesia
Ullikummis;Hurrite Uliliyassis;Hittite Ull/Ullr;Germanic/Norse
Ulu'tuyar Ulu Toyo'n;Yakut[Siberia] Ulu Tojon;Yakut[Siberia]
Uma/Bhanani/Deni/Derga/Kali/Parvati;India Umai/Yami/Mai;Turkey
Umaj;Yakut[Siberia] Umashii-Ashi-Kabi-Hiko-Ji-No-Kami;Japan/Shinto
Umunmutamku;Babylon Umunmutamnag;Babylon
Umvelinkwangi/Umvelinqangi[];Zulu[S. Africa] Undine;Roman
Unelanuhi;Cherokee Ungamilia;S. Pacific Ungud;Aus. Uni;Etruscan
Unk;Lakota[US/Canada] Unkulunkulu;Kafir[Afghanistan]
Unkulunkulu;Zulu[S. Africa] Untombinde;Africa Unumbotte;Bassari[Togo]
Unvelingange;Kafir[Afghanistan] Unxia;Roman Upakesini;Buddhist
Upayapattivasita;Buddhist Upulvan;Singhalese[Sri Lanka] Urania;Greek
Uranus;Greek Uras;Mesopotamia/Sumeria Urd;Norse Urgel;Slavic
Urjani;Hindu Ursule;Haiti/Vodun Uru'n Ajy Toyo'n/Ayi' Uru'n
Toyoy'n;Yakut[Siberia] Ururupuin;Micronesia Uruzimu;Hittite
Usas;Hindu/Vedic Ushus;India Usins;Latvia Uslo;Yakut[Siberia]
Usma;Babylon Usnisa;Buddhist Usnisavijaya;Buddhist/Mayhayana Uso
Dori;Japan Utixo;Hottentot Utlunta;Cherokee
Uttarabhadrapada;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Uttarapalguni;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Uttarasadha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Uttu;Sumeria Utu;Sumeria
Uwolowu;Akpossa[Africa] Uzume;Japan

Va'irgin;Chukchee[E. Siberia] Vac;Buddhist Vac;Hindu Vacuna;Roman
Vahagn;Armenia Vahran/erethraghna;Persia Vairocana;India
Vaisravana;India Vaga;Celtic Vagisvara;Buddhist Vagitanus;Roman
Vahagn;Armenia Vahran/Verethraghna;Persia Vahguru;Sikh[India]
Vaimanika;Jain[India] Vairacocha/Huiracocha/Viracpocha;Inca[SA]
Vairocana/Buddhaheruka;Buddhist Vairotya;Jain[India]
Vaisnavi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Vajardaka;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Vajracarcika;Buddhist/Mahayana Vajradhara;Buddhist
Vajradhatvisvari;Buddhist Vajragandhari;Buddhist Vakarine;Slavic
Valetudo;Italy Vali;Norse/Iceland Valli;Hindu
Vamana;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Vanir;Norse/Iceland Var;Norse
Varaha;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Varahi;Hindu/Puranic/Epic
Varahmukio;Buddhist/Mayhayana Varali;Buddhist/Mayhayana Vari-Ma-Te-
Takere;Hervey Is. Varuna;Hindu/Puranic/Vedic/Tamil Varuna;India
Varuni;Hindu Vasantadevi;Buddhist/Tibet Vasio/Vocontii;Celtic/Gallic
Vasu[s];Hindu/India Vasudeva;Hindu Vasudhara;Buddhist designate
Vasudhara;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Vasumattisri;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Vasusri;Buddhist/Mayhayana Vasya-Tara;Buddhist/Mayhayana
Vata;Hindu/Vedic/Persia Vayu;Buddhist Vayu;Hindu/Vedic
Vayukmara;Jain[India] Vazimba;Madagascar Ve;Norse/Iceland
Ve'ai;Koryak[S. Siberia] Ved Ava;Finnish/Ugric Veden Emo;Finland
Veive;Etruscan Veja Mate/Vejamat;Latvia Velaute'mtilan;Koryak[SE
Siberia] Vele;Prussia Veles/Volos;Russia/Slavic Vellamo;Finland Velu
Mate;Latvia Venda;Davidian/Tamil Venilia;Roman
Venkata;Hindu/Puranic/Epic Venus/Dion/Cytherea;Roman Verbeia;British
Verbti;Albania Verdandi;Norse Verethragna;Persia Verevctor;Roman
Veritas;Roman Verplaca;Roman Vertimnus/Vortumnus;Roman Vesna;Slavic
Vesta;Roman Vetali;Buddhist/Tibet Vi of Wara;Germanic Victoria;Roman
Vidyadevi;Jain[India] Vidyesvara;Hindu Vidyraja;Buddhist/Meola
Vierge;Haiti/Vodun Vila;Slovenia Vila;Slavic Viracocha;Inca[SA]
Viranakka;Saami[Siberia] Virginia;Roman Virtus;Roman
Vishnu/Hari/Vi kramadityas/Narayana/Ananta/Yajnesvara/Janardana/Kesava/Madhava;India
Vivasvat;India Vodni Panny;Slavic Vodu;Fon[Africa] Volos;Slavic Veles
Voluptas;Roman Voluspa;Scandinavia Vor;Scandinavia Vosegus;Gaul
Vritra;India Vulcan;Roman

Wa kon da Hondon Wachilt;Celtic Wadd;S. Arabia Wagadu;Africa Wah Kah
Nee;Chinook[PNW] Wahini Hal;Polynesia Wak;Ethiopia Wakahirume;Japan
Wakan Tanka;Lakota[US/Canada] Wakinyan;Dakota[N. Cent NA]
Wakonda;Omaha/Sioux Wakwiyo;Tewa[USA?] Walo;Aus. Wang Mu Niang
Niang;China Wang the Pure;China Wantu Su;Sudan War Hsuan;China War
Pin;China War Ssu miao;China Wardi Mumi;Finno/Ugric Wari Ma Te
Takere;Polynesia Warna;Scandinavia Warrta;Hindu Wayland;Anglo-Saxon
Weiwobo;China Wele;Abaluyia Wepwawet;Egypt Were;Luo'[Africa] White
Lady;Celtic Widapokwi;Yavapai Wigan;Philippine Wilden Wip;Germanic
Winonah;Ojibwa[USA/Canada] Wisagatcak;Cree[SE USA] Wodan;Germanic
Wopeh;Lakota[US/Canada] Wotan;Germanic Woto;Oto/Shongo[Africa]
Wuluwaid;Aus. Wuni;Africa Wuriupranili;Aus. Wurusemu/Wuruntemu;Hittite
Xantho;Greek Xatel Ekwa;Hungary Xbaquiyalo;Maya Xenia;Greek
Xevioso;Fon[Africa] Xiling Shi;China Xilonen;Aztec Xipe Totec;Aztec
Xiuhtecuhtli/Otontecuhtli/Huehueteotl;Aztec Xmucane;Maya
Xochipili;Aztec Xochiquetzal;Aztec Xoli Kaltes;Hungary Xolotl;Aztec
Xpiyacoc;Maya Xpuch & Xtah;Maya Xtabay;Maya

Yacatecuhtli;Aztec Yaweh ;Semitic; Yaluk;Maya Yam;Canaan Yama;Hindu
Yama No Kami;Japan Yamm;Ugarit[Iran] Yang Chen;Buddhist
Yangombi;Bantu[Africa] Yanguang Pusa;China Yansa;Brazil Yanwang;China
Yaparamma;India Yarikh;Canaan Yarilo;Slavic Yarovit;Slavic
Yarris;Hittite Yaya Zakurai;Japan Yayu;India Yeba Ka;Navaho
Yebaad;Navaho Yehl;Tlingit Yeitso;Navaho Yemanja;Imanje/Brazil Ye
Maya;Imanje/Caribbean Yemonja;Niger/Yoruba[Africa] Yen cheng;China Yen
Lo Wang;China Yhi;Karraur Yi;China Yiacatechutli;Mexico Yima;Persia
Yingxi Niang;China Ymoja;Yoruba[Africa] Ynakhsyt;Yakut[Siberia] Yolkai
Estsan;Navaho Yu Ch'iang;China Yu Huang/The Jade god;China Yu Huang
Shang Ti;China Yu Nu;China Yu Te;China Yu Tzu;China Yuki Onne;Japan
Yum Cimih;Maya Yum Kaax;Maya Yun T'ung;China

Zaba;Hurrite Zababa;Kish Zagereuisd/Iacchus;Greek Zaka;Haiti/Vodun
Zalmoxis;Greek Zam;Persia Zambi;Angola Zanahary/Zanaharibe
Railanitra;Madagascar Zaoshen;China Zaramama;Peru Zaria;Slavic
Zarpandit; Zarya;Slavic Zazavavindrano;Madagascar Zashapuna; Zeme
Mate;Latvia Zempat;Prussia Zemyna;Lithuania Zephyrus;Greek Zeus;Greek
Zeuxippe;Greek Zhongguei;China Zinkibaru;'Songhoi[Africa]
Zipaltonal;Nicaragua Zisa;Germanic Ziva/Siva;Slavic Zizilia;Poland
Zonget;Khanty[Siberia] Zoria/Zorya;Slavic Zu/Imdugud;Assyria
Zurvan;Persia Zvezda Dennitsa;Slavic Zvoruna;Lithuania Zvoruna;Slavic
Zywie;Poland

> No neither one can proof anything.

Actually, proof is for alcholioc beverages, 150 is about right.

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

Well yes, seems death is an inherited disease, you get it from your parents.

> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

Spirits live, you mean to say a good 8 year old whiskey lives after its been drank?
Bummer dude.

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Personal integrity, personal honor, personal spine, the list is a bit long for
here. Hint, when you can disprove any of the gods mentioned in the small list
I provided, you can apply the same evidence to your god.

Why is it Passchal's wager gives one the urge to take a cvomplete bath
with Lavas[tm] soap?

walksalone who thought school was supposed to teach people to think.

Gregory Gadow

Aug 15, 2002, 9:15:35 AM8/15/02
bert5040 wrote:

> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>

> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.

> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>

> No neither one can proof anything.
>

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Indeed, why take a chance? I strongly recommend you get yourself a couple
of black rams and sacrifice to Hades, God of the Underworld. Otherwise,
you won't get a choice spot in his realm. After all.... why take a chance?

--
Gregory Gadow
tech...@serv.net

"The accumulation of all power, legislative,
executive, and judicial in the same hands...
may justly be pronounced the very definition
of tyranny."
- James Madison, _The Federalist_, #47

dummie

Aug 15, 2002, 2:19:14 PM8/15/02
<snip>

> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>
> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Can you prove there is something truly wrong with smoking crack? Sure,
you lose common sense and wisdom, become incredibly dependant, and
might sell your pussy/ass for a rock before a meal, but so long as you
harm nobody else, what's wrong, man? You're missing out on a whole
lot of heaven!

We are simply people that choose not to become dependent on your drug
because it makes us feel better about having somebody know we are in
pain and understands, plus getting over the inevitability of that
nasty thing called death. Just because we feel better about it, it
doesn't really help. Its sorta like being ignorant to how your money
comes to you, so long as it makes you happy it becomes a pointless
thing to investigate or concern about.

PmNp

-mike#1375
BAAWA Knight!
EAC Memory Hole Operator

chiefelf

Aug 15, 2002, 5:13:07 PM8/15/02
Fred Stone <fsto...@earthling.com> wrote 24 lines of wisdom to which
I replied:

>bert5040 wrote:
>> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>>
>> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>>

>> No neither one can proof anything.
>>
>> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>> lives.
>>
>> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
>

>Gosh! I never thought of that before!
>Gee, thanks for making it so clear!
>
>"Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"

Hmmm... Anybody else hear a funny slithering sound?
--
Landis Ragon (dS = dq/T)
Chief Elf in the Toy Factory.

Walking on Glass

Aug 15, 2002, 5:33:19 PM8/15/02
Graham Kennedy wrote in news:3D5AE9CE...@adeadend.demon.co.uk:

> Fred Stone wrote:
>>

>> "Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"
>

> If I may ask, what's that mean?

"In his house at R'Lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming", IIRC.

--
Walking on Glass (remove NOSPAM to email me)
AA #2053 Zymurgist #12

Walking on Glass

Aug 15, 2002, 5:38:32 PM8/15/02
wrote in news:3d5b9a84...@binarykiller.newsfeeds.com:

> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
>>It's all comes down to what you belief.
>>
>>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>>
>>No neither one can proof anything.
>>
>>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>>lives.
>>
>>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
>>
> (drala)
> so according to your "argument", we should worship EACH AND
> EVERY religion in history on the off chance that just one of them may
> be right...
> how would you worship greek gods, egyptian gods, buddha,
> mahommet, jeezus, the pink invisible unicorn all at the same time
> exactly???

Hey! Don't forget Binky, the 900 foot carrot god.

John Popelish

Aug 15, 2002, 6:00:36 PM8/15/02

I suspect that people reinvent PW and think they are very clever for
doing so. Occasionally it can start a mental cascade that results in
a complete change of outlook. But not usually, unfortunately.

I have been in and out of this group for several years. I have to
take a break once in a while, when it starts to suck up too much
time. I was surprised to see several SED regulars check in here.

--
John Popelish

God

Aug 15, 2002, 6:58:03 PM8/15/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<idB69.18020$27.5...@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> It's all comes down to what you belief.

Gee, if it comes down to what I "belief" then I believe god is a
schozophrenic clown who must be on drugs.

> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

What is Atheis? And what is Theis? And as much as atheis can't prove
there is no god, when was the last time a "Theis" proved there was a
god?

> No neither one can proof anything.

Ah, finally some truth when it was least expected.

> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.

Right.

> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

And you know this because? How many spirits have you seen that lived
after the death of a preson? What about my dog's spirit? And the
cockroaches and rats in my basement? Do their spirits live after they
die?

And who created this spirit? Andwhy is it important that the spirit
live? How do you know if the spirit won't get bored in about ten
million years if it is going to live forever?

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Take a chance on what? I still don't know what proof you have that we
are going to suffer if we don't believe in a god.

I mean, don't you think we should believe in all gods? What if we
choose the wrong one? And believing in god just to get off the trouble
of being burned eternally isn't such a good idea afterall. God will
know who is sincere in their belief and who isn't.

But wait, do we really have a free will? Didn't god pre-ordain
everything for us in advance? Isn't he omniscient? Which means I can't
change the course of destiny. There are certain people who are going
to die.

See no free will means no chance to escape atheism. God made me an
atheist.

Sorry my brother, try a different flavor of Pascal's wager. I'd like
to see new forms of scare tactics from believers. Its good to know how
people panic about the concepts of their imaginary gods.

God (The non-existent one!)

Fred Stone

Aug 15, 2002, 9:25:34 PM8/15/02
Walking on Glass wrote:
> Graham Kennedy wrote in news:3D5AE9CE...@adeadend.demon.co.uk:
>

>>Fred Stone wrote:
>>

>>>"Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"
>>
>>If I may ask, what's that mean?
>>

> "In his house at R'Lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming", IIRC.

The dread incantation echoes through strange dimensions. Shadows flit
and then flee, clustering as if in terror at the soundless approach of
eldritch footsteps...

--
Fred Stone
"Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?"
aa # 1369; linux user # 254178; machine # 138214

Dan

Aug 15, 2002, 10:19:55 PM8/15/02
"chiefelf" <chie...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Fred Stone <fsto...@earthling.com> wrote 24 lines of wisdom to which
> I replied:
>
> >bert5040 wrote:
> >> It's all comes down to what you belief.
> >>
> >> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> >> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
> >>
> >> No neither one can proof anything.
> >>
> >> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> >> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> >> lives.
> >>
> >> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
> >
> >Gosh! I never thought of that before!
> >Gee, thanks for making it so clear!
> >
> >"Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"
>

> Hmmm... Anybody else hear a funny slithering sound?

*brr* Well, at least this guy doesn't _pretend_ to be anything other than
the evil bastard he is. Unlike certain Judeo-Christian deities. (On a side
note, Thor never demanded sacrifices be made in his name. Does that make
him superior to the Judeo-Christian god?)

--
Dan 2nd class citizen
aa #1617 apatriot#14

Dan

Aug 15, 2002, 10:22:01 PM8/15/02
"Walking on Glass" <walking_...@hotmailNOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> wrote in news:3d5b9a84...@binarykiller.newsfeeds.com:
>
> > On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>It's all comes down to what you belief.
> >>
> >>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> >>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
> >>
> >>No neither one can proof anything.
> >>
> >>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> >>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> >>lives.
> >>
> >>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
> >>
> > (drala)
> > so according to your "argument", we should worship EACH AND
> > EVERY religion in history on the off chance that just one of them may
> > be right...
> > how would you worship greek gods, egyptian gods, buddha,
> > mahommet, jeezus, the pink invisible unicorn all at the same time
> > exactly???
>
> Hey! Don't forget Binky, the 900 foot carrot god.

Nah, we'll use Odin. When we travel to new lands, we'll hand someone and
stick him with a spear to make sure the spirit of Odin is with us.

hypa...@comcast.net

Aug 15, 2002, 10:36:00 PM8/15/02

"Fred Stone" <fsto...@earthling.com> wrote in message

> Walking on Glass wrote:
> > Graham Kennedy wrote in news:3D5AE9CE...@adeadend.demon.co.uk:

> >>If I may ask, what's that mean?
> >>

> > "In his house at R'Lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming", IIRC.
> >

> The dread incantation echoes through strange dimensions. Shadows flit
> and then flee, clustering as if in terror at the soundless approach of
> eldritch footsteps...

<The sound of a tail being dragged across the floor
and of fading screams followed by a splash and
a glub, glub, glub....> Damn it! Who's going to mop
up this floor and get rid of all these soggy vines?
Someone should teach those Great Elder Gods to
clean up after themselves. Hmph!

--
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list #1
aa atheist list # ordainer and brander
EAC Bible thumper thumper
BAAWA Knight Who Says SPONG!
http://questioner.www2.50megs.com
http://www.geocities.com/hypatiab7/

Fred Stone

Aug 15, 2002, 11:24:26 PM8/15/02
Dan wrote:
> "chiefelf" <chie...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>Fred Stone <fsto...@earthling.com> wrote 24 lines of wisdom to which
>>I replied:

>>>Gosh! I never thought of that before!
>>>Gee, thanks for making it so clear!
>>>
>>>"Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn"
>>

>>Hmmm... Anybody else hear a funny slithering sound?
>

> *brr* Well, at least this guy doesn't _pretend_ to be anything other than
> the evil bastard he is.

Cthulhu loves you. With mustard. :-)

> Unlike certain Judeo-Christian deities. (On a side
> note, Thor never demanded sacrifices be made in his name. Does that make
> him superior to the Judeo-Christian god?)

Did Thor have his own cult? I thought he was player along with Loki and
Wotan and company.

leongsh

Aug 15, 2002, 11:34:16 PM8/15/02
Steve Knight <BA...@sonic.net> wrote in message news:<v0pllu8cia9ec8m8f...@4ax.com>...
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >It's all comes down to what you belief.
> >
> >Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> >Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
> >
> >No neither one can proof anything.
> >
> >But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> >But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> >lives.
> >
> >So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
> >

> ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> NOT AGAIN!
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> IT's... IT's.... PASCAL'S WAGER!
>
> AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> GAK! GAK! GAK!
>
> ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto.

> (Warlord runs screaming naked into the woods)

Not my style, Steve. I'm too self-conscious to run screaming and
naked into the woods. Besides I need to pack before running into the
woods. Now, let's see.. where did I last put that MagliteŽ and my
Swiss Army KnifeŽ..

- leongsh..
a.a.#1860

Clothaire

Aug 16, 2002, 1:00:03 AM8/16/02
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:55:10 GMT, "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

>It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
>Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
>No neither one can proof anything.
>
>But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>lives.
>
>So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

The problem with PW is that you might actually get the murderous xtian bastard.

"On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all
mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been
quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions
unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the
comprehension of the human mind" --Thomas Jefferson

freehand

Aug 16, 2002, 8:27:20 AM8/16/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<idB69.18020$27.5...@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.
>
> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

Bertrand Russell asked (paraphrased):
What if there is a God, and he values intellectual honesty and courage
over toadyism or fear of death? He may care less about correct
conclusions than he does an honest search for the truth.

The virtuous pagan may have a place in heaven, but not the faith
healer or televangelist ("Send me money. boo hoo.")

Me. I'd prefer to spend eternity in Hell with Mark Twain, even tho
it'll be mighty crowded around the coffee table.

Gregory Gadow

Aug 16, 2002, 9:17:33 AM8/16/02
Dan wrote:

Cthulhu for President. Why pick the *lesser* of evils?

Dan

Aug 16, 2002, 10:17:33 AM8/16/02
"Fred Stone" <fsto...@earthling.com> wrote in message

Similar to "Father, son, holy ghost" bit, eh? Anyway, yes, Thor was with
Odin and Loki. Thor was better liked than Odin/Wotan precisely because he
didn't require sacrifices.

Dan

Aug 16, 2002, 10:20:40 AM8/16/02
"Gregory Gadow" <tech...@serv.net> wrote in message

Yep. Bush/Cheney are the types to hide their true faces. Cthulhu doesn't
bother since you'll be insane after a glimpse anyway.

Wayne Delia

Aug 16, 2002, 10:27:37 AM8/16/02

"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

I belief you have misspelled "belief", "theist", and "atheist".

> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

Hi, Blaise!

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

In your charming use of English as a second language, above, you said
"No neither one can proof anything," from which you quickly jumped to
"So, since you can proof anything..." Despite your spelling mistakes,
you went from "Nobody can do X" to "Somebody can do X" which, well, I
don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me.

--
Wayne Delia, pb1...@banet.net
Delta Iota Chapter Advisor, Phi Kappa Sigma at Marist College

toci

Aug 16, 2002, 8:14:58 PM8/16/02
I exist. I Am that I Am. Toci

ath...@home.com

Aug 17, 2002, 12:37:07 AM8/17/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:16:54 GMT, JJ <JJR...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:04:28 GMT, John Popelish <jpop...@rica.net> wrote:
>

>>bert5040 wrote:
>>>
>>> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>>>
>>> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
>>> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>>>

>>> No neither one can proof anything.
>>>
>>> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
>>> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
>>> lives.
>>>

>>> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?
>>

>>What if there are an infinite number of gods and each is individually
>>pissed that you did not worship it in your short life? You may have
>>to spend an infinite number of eternities in an infinite number of
>>hells, in sequence, depending on the pecking order of those gods.
>>Prove me wrong.
>>

>Good one, John. Why do these people continue to post PW when it's been beaten
>to death so many times?

Because they think it's brilliant and we've never seen it before.
How many does this one make?
<I think some were keeping score at one point>

atheist@home#1554

>Used to seeing you in SED, haven't seen you in here before. :)
>

>JJ

ath...@home.com

Aug 17, 2002, 12:40:20 AM8/17/02
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:25:34 -0400, Fred Stone
<fsto...@earthling.com> wrote:

>Walking on Glass wrote:
>> Graham Kennedy wrote in news:3D5AE9CE...@adeadend.demon.co.uk:

>>>If I may ask, what's that mean?
>>>

>> "In his house at R'Lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming", IIRC.
>>

>The dread incantation echoes through strange dimensions. Shadows flit
>and then flee, clustering as if in terror at the soundless approach of
>eldritch footsteps...

Hangover eh?
You have my sympathy :-)

atheist@home#1554

rubybegonia

Aug 17, 2002, 1:20:43 AM8/17/02

My current heros are:

Granny D
Margaret Cho
Ro O'Donnell
Ralph Nader

I'd like a better world.

Ruby

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

Mike Smith

Aug 17, 2002, 1:19:10 PM8/17/02
"rubybegonia" <rubyb...@here.com> wrote:

=My current heros are:
=
=Granny D
=Margaret Cho
=Ro O'Donnell

Please tell me you don't mean Rosie O'Donnell.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mike Smith | aa #1164 | Founder of SMASH
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"He that loveth father or mother more than me is
not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me is not worthy of me." - Mt.10:37

Automort

Aug 17, 2002, 3:33:35 PM8/17/02
>From: Mike Smith mike...@godisdead.com

>Please tell me you don't mean Rosie O'Donnell.
>________________________

That's probably the bloated hypocritical leftist waterbaloon intended.
I think Margaret Cho is cute, personally.
Granny D?
I like Granny Clampett when it comes to common sense.

*nemo*

Aug 18, 2002, 8:47:44 AM8/18/02
"bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> It's all comes down to what you belief.
>
> Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.
>
> No neither one can proof anything.
>
> But, what if there's no God? When you die, your dead.
> But, what if there is a God? When you die, your dead, and your spirit
> lives.

Which religion are you supporting using this Pascal's Wager? How many
religions promise eternal life in exchange for blind devotion? How many
promise eternal torment for failure of proper belief?

> So, since you can proof anything, why take the chance?

As soon as you can provide any evidence that actually in fact supports one
religion over any other, we can start talking .

Idiot.
--
Nemo - EAC Commissioner for Bible Belt Underwater Operations.
Atheist #1331 (the Palindrome of doom!)

Bill

Aug 18, 2002, 10:28:27 AM8/18/02
Bill Mech
wm...@att.net
"*nemo*" <nemo...@yahooNOSPM.com> wrote in message

> "bert5040" <bgrig...@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > It's all comes down to what you belief.
> >
> > Atheis belief there is no God, but they can't prove it.
> > Theis belief there is a God, but they also can't prove it.

This is the classic falacy in logical thinking. You can only prove a
positive. There is no proof for a negative - only the lack of positive
proof.

If there is no objective evidence of God's existence then it is logical to
conclude there is no God. If there is no God there cannot be logical
objective "evidence" of the lack of a God. There cannot be evidence of
something that does not exist.