Cognitive Dissonance in Evolution Thought

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 1:25:01 PM9/2/17
Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
Answer: No.

Question: So you believe science is about observation?
Answer: Yes,

Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
Answer: No.

Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
Answer: Yes.

See any problems with this?

Atlatl Axolotl

Sep 2, 2017, 1:33:22 PM9/2/17
Man! If -- Bastet forbid -- I ever commit a murder, I absolutely
want you on my jury.

Prosecution: Atlatl's DNA was found under the victim's fingernails
Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.

Prosecution: Atlatl's bloody shoe prints were found on her carpet.
Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.

Prosecution: the knife, with the victim's blood on it, was found in his car.
Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.

Prosecution: Axolotl was seen leaving the building.
Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.

Judge: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have you reached a verdict?

Foreman: We have your honor. We, the jury, find that one of our members is an idiot.

a322x1n

Sep 2, 2017, 1:33:43 PM9/2/17
Aste...@yahoo.com wrote in

<snip> Usual Astroid 86 nonsense, why repost? </snip>

This is why:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-stil
l-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2017/08/07/a-n-wilson-stale-unor
iginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>

<http://tinyurl.com/ybu9u4et>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-tha
t-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

Modern Christian: Someone who can take time
out from blasting evolution as "perpetrated fraud"
and "junk science" to demand the latest medical
advances from evolutionary biology be used on them
when THEY get sick.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-t
o-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling
-amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFgcOId-ZY>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-ber
linski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-answe
rs-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?_
r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-debun
ked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-fu
ture-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-t
hink-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>

!! Atheist ------------------------------

Sep 2, 2017, 1:39:36 PM9/2/17
Yes, you did not see George Washington therefore he never existed, right?

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.

Atlatl Axolotl

Sep 2, 2017, 1:42:56 PM9/2/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:25:01 AM UTC-7, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
No one saw this happen either.

http://tinyurl.com/oh9w4xw

Do you think it's unscientific to say what the cause was?

AA

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 1:50:43 PM9/2/17
Of course I knew someone would take it in this direction. You're arguing that indirect evidence could point in the direction of science. However, I would argue that you have insufficient data, thus disproving your view.

Christopher A. Lee

Sep 2, 2017, 2:11:32 PM9/2/17
Only in the US.

The rest of the world treats creationists as the ignorant, stupid,
lying morons they are, except for a few Islamic hell-holes.

Atlatl Axolotl

Sep 2, 2017, 2:11:49 PM9/2/17
Seriously? Everything you have ever posted screams out that
you know essentially nothing about the data. Nor the theory.

I will admit I'm puzzled about your obsession with human evolution.
We're one species among hundreds of millions of species, all remarkable.
It's not all about you. It's not all about us. You need to get over ourselves.

I suppose that's the difference between the narrow, human-obsessed
religious view and the wider and more wondrous view that contemplating
biology bestows.

But of course going by the Garden of Eden and the Flood as well,
your God doesn't have much regard for animals either.

AtlAxo

Christopher A. Lee

Sep 2, 2017, 2:13:17 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 17:33:40 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>Aste...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
><snip> Usual Astroid 86 nonsense, why repost? </snip>

The psycho has been obsessively posting the same unsolicited nonsense
here for years.

The "why respost" is because he is a psychopath.

John Locke

Sep 2, 2017, 2:23:30 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
wrote:
..yes, your lack of knowledge of human evolution. Here's a very good
primer to help with your remedial studies:

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/etc/timeline/human-evolution.html

"Modern humans evolved over the past seven million years from ape-like
ancestors who were the earliest members of our lineage. The way in
which we learn about the evolution of our species and the diets of our
ancestors has been radically transformed by new fossil discoveries,
chemical analysis of ancient teeth and genetic analysis of DNA."

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 2:30:13 PM9/2/17
Claims never change.

DNA similarities were claimed to be 95-98% similar, depending on who you read, in the 80's, decades before the Human Genome Project was even started.

Malte Runz

Sep 2, 2017, 3:26:33 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:42:54 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
<atlatlth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:25:01 AM UTC-7, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
>> Answer: Yes,
>>
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
>> Answer: Yes.
>>

>> See any problems with this?
>

>No one saw this happen either.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/oh9w4xw

I've been there! Very, very impressive.

>Do you think it's unscientific to say what the cause was?

Santa took a dump?

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Sep 2, 2017, 3:44:46 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 11:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
wrote:
And, gollee, it turned out they were right. It's called a prediction,
Ass, and it's a powerful indicator that we're on the right track.

Then there are all the IRVs we share with the chimpanzees, that only
common ancestry can explain. The chances of it happening, how do
creationists always put it, 'by accident', is smaller than the chance
of two people randomly picking the same water molecule out of the
oceans.

But of course, a creator god could easily have made us that way.
Omnipotence comes in handy when creating universes with apes in it.

--
Malte Runz

Siri Cruise

Sep 2, 2017, 4:38:19 PM9/2/17
In article <b4f9b8af-e67d-4733...@googlegroups.com>,
Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:

> See any problems with this?

Sure.

Umm. Are you claiming your problems say anything about anyone else? Uh, no.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed

Smiler

Sep 2, 2017, 7:02:18 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 10:39:55 -0700, !! Atheist
------------------------------ wrote:

> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
>> Answer: Yes,
>>
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
>> Answer: Yes.
>>
>> See any problems with this?
>>
> Yes, you did not see George Washington therefore he never existed,
> right?

That he also never saw the supposed Jesus proves our point.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 2, 2017, 7:05:57 PM9/2/17
Then just agree to disagree and leave us alone as we would leave you alone if you weren't here preaching.

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 2, 2017, 7:07:33 PM9/2/17
So you have a problem i3wth information getting updated?

Yap Honghor

Sep 2, 2017, 10:14:23 PM9/2/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 1:25:01 AM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.

Have you seen any one creating a human - NO!
Have you seen any one creating woman from the rib - NO!

> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> Answer: Yes,

So, imagination about a pixie is observation - NO!

> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.

Do you see a pixie in the sky - NO!

> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> Answer: Yes.

You believe the pixie is capable to save the theists from Houston flood - NO!

> See any problems with this?

Do not run away from my statements.

a322x1n

Sep 2, 2017, 10:32:44 PM9/2/17
Astero...@yahoo.com wrote in
The amount of evidence that _proves_ Evolution to be the absolute
truth would bury you about 38.6 miles deep.
The amount of evidence that _proves_ creationism and ID to be an
absolute lie would bury you so deep everyone would forget you
ever existed.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 10:36:34 PM9/2/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-7, Yap Honghor wrote:
> On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 1:25:01 AM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
>
> Have you seen any one creating a human - NO!
> Have you seen any one creating woman from the rib - NO!

We're coming up with reasons as to why we should believe in theism or atheism as the explanation for creation. You're debating a grouping under the theist category. Whether or not the Bible is the satisfactory theistic answer is another question. There are plenty of reasons for believing the Bible but we're not debating it here.

> > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > Answer: Yes,
>
> So, imagination about a pixie is observation - NO!

Of course not. Nobody is going to look up your nose except your doctor, and I doubt if he'd find a pixie in there.

> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
>
> Do you see a pixie in the sky - NO!

Nobody's ever seen a pixy in the sky. But people used to purchase pixy sticks

> > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > Answer: Yes.
>
> You believe the pixie is capable to save the theists from Houston flood - NO!

There are plenty of miracles happening there, I'm sure.

> > See any problems with this?
>
> Do not run away from my statements.

I didn't.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 10:38:26 PM9/2/17
You should do stand-up.

> The amount of evidence that _proves_ creationism and ID to be an
> absolute lie would bury you so deep everyone would forget you
> ever existed.

Ka-chee!

Yap Honghor

Sep 2, 2017, 11:03:17 PM9/2/17
You think this donkey brain is capable of understand your explanation???
Even seeing how evil his pixie is in the con scripture, he still has his heart hardened for his fantasy....

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2017, 11:22:20 PM9/2/17
You're always talking about donkey brains. So much emotion.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 3, 2017, 4:33:14 AM9/3/17
Anybody know what the Haredim, especially in Israel, believe in ?

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

Yap Honghor

Sep 3, 2017, 5:12:02 AM9/3/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-7, Yap Honghor wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 1:25:01 AM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> >
> > Have you seen any one creating a human - NO!
> > Have you seen any one creating woman from the rib - NO!
>

> We're coming up with reasons as to why we should believe in theism or atheism as the explanation for creation. You're debating a grouping under the theist category. Whether or not the Bible is the satisfactory theistic answer is another question. There are plenty of reasons for believing the Bible but we're not debating it here.

I am asking a pointed question whether or not you have seen a human being created by a pixie.....you have to answer this question, in relation to your doubt about evolution, donkey brain!

> > > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > > Answer: Yes,
> >
> > So, imagination about a pixie is observation - NO!
>
> Of course not. Nobody is going to look up your nose except your doctor, and I doubt if he'd find a pixie in there.

So, since a god=pixie, then there is no pixie nor a god!!!!!

> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> >
> > Do you see a pixie in the sky - NO!
>
> Nobody's ever seen a pixy in the sky. But people used to purchase pixy sticks

Since no one has ever witnessed a pixie up in the sky and there are thousands of jet planes cruising in the sky, there is in effect nothing up there!

> > > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > > Answer: Yes.
> >
> > You believe the pixie is capable to save the theists from Houston flood - NO!
>
> There are plenty of miracles happening there, I'm sure.

I have listed here a valid recent case, yet you are sure of miracles?
Is Houston flood a miracle that no pixie chose to ignore the disaster when thousands of believers suffered?

> > > See any problems with this?
> >
> > Do not run away from my statements.
>
> I didn't.

Lucky for me to lock you in, otherwise cricket will be the only sound.

Yap Honghor

Sep 3, 2017, 5:13:20 AM9/3/17
I would not say all, but I believe most believers have the same kind of brains as you....donkey.

!! Atheist ------------------------------

Sep 4, 2017, 2:22:59 AM9/4/17
!! Atheist ------------------------------ wrote:

> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
>> Answer: Yes,
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>> Answer: No.
>>
>> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
>> Answer: Yes.
>>
>> See any problems with this?
>>

> Yes, you did not see George Washington therefore he never existed, right?

You'd think assroid would eventually grasp how fucked up his reasoning is, but
no, he trots out this lame argument about every month.

And then we get to show how stupid Jewish/Christian reasoning is.

So thanks!, assroid, for again proving atheists correct. You're my friend, assroid.

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 4, 2017, 4:21:59 AM9/4/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 7:36:34 PM UTC-7, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 7:14:23 PM UTC-7, Yap Honghor wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 1:25:01 AM UTC+8, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> >
> > Have you seen any one creating a human - NO!
> > Have you seen any one creating woman from the rib - NO!
>

> We're coming up with reasons as to why we should believe in theism or atheism as the explanation for creation.

There is no evidence of a biblical type creation and Evolution has nothing to do with creation, evolution deals with life after it emerges. It only deals with life after it exists, it does not create life, it only changes life.

You're debating a grouping under the theist category. Whether or not the Bible is the satisfactory theistic answer is another question.

Given what we know about the bible it hardly seems reasonable that it is satisfactory for very much other than some bits of history that are in fact true, but it must also be weighed against the history we know is false and the history that has been exaggerated.

There are plenty of reasons for believing the Bible but we're not debating it here.

> > > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > > Answer: Yes,
> >
> > So, imagination about a pixie is observation - NO!
>
> Of course not. Nobody is going to look up your nose except your doctor, and I doubt if he'd find a pixie in there.
>

> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> >
> > Do you see a pixie in the sky - NO!
>
> Nobody's ever seen a pixy in the sky. But people used to purchase pixy sticks
>

> > > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > > Answer: Yes.
> >
> > You believe the pixie is capable to save the theists from Houston flood - NO!
>
> There are plenty of miracles happening there, I'm sure.
>

> > > See any problems with this?
> >
> > Do not run away from my statements.
>

> I didn't.

You run away from anything that does not fit your biblical model in spite of how much of the bible has been shown to be false. You claim evolution is a fraud because somebody 100 years ago made a mistake. This in spite of all the positive evidence that demonstrates evolution to be real and not a fantasy and all the other sciences it has benefitted.

Siri Cruise

Sep 5, 2017, 11:18:49 PM9/5/17
In article <BMudnetJ_OimbDHE...@supernews.com>,
"!! Atheist ------------------------------" <notnot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> !! Atheist ------------------------------ wrote:
>
> > Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> >> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> >> Answer: No.
> >>
> >> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> >> Answer: Yes,
> >> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> >> Answer: No.
> >>
> >> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> >> Answer: Yes.

Question: When did John Cleese become the old fart he used to make fun of?

Malcolm McMahon

Sep 6, 2017, 8:17:08 AM9/6/17
I have only indirect evidence that _you_ exist. I have only indirect evidence that New York exists, having never been there. You presumably believe in electricity, yet all you have seen is it's consequences.

However you believe the first humans came to exist you can be confident there were no humans about to observe the process.

Gronk

Sep 18, 2017, 5:10:43 PM9/18/17
Do you know what forensics is?

Gronk

Sep 18, 2017, 5:12:03 PM9/18/17
Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.
>
> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> Answer: Yes,
>
> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.
>
> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> Answer: Yes.
>

> See any problems with this?

It should be

Question: Do you see evolution from the ape-like creature to man?
Answer: Yes.

Question: So you believe science is about observation?
Answer: Yes.

Question: Do you see evolution from the ape-like creature to man?
Answer: No.

Question: You believe evolution from the ape-like creatures to man scientific?
Answer: Yes.

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 18, 2017, 11:57:49 PM9/18/17
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:12:03 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
> >
> > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > Answer: Yes,
> >
> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
> >
> > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > Answer: Yes.
> >

> > See any problems with this?
> >

> It should be
>
> Question: Do you see evolution from the ape-like creature to man?
> Answer: Yes.

Nope.

It's all based on interpretation.

Davej

Sep 19, 2017, 12:23:27 AM9/19/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 12:25:01 PM UTC-5, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> Q: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?

So emotional. Do you have any plans to evolve?

JTEM

Sep 19, 2017, 12:35:10 AM9/19/17
Yap Honghor wrote:

> You think this donkey brain

Man didn't evolve from the ape. The ape, at
least in the case of Chimps, evolved from
man.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165331523498

Yap Honghor

Sep 20, 2017, 10:16:10 PM9/20/17
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:35:10 PM UTC+8, JTEM wrote:
> Yap Honghor wrote:
>
> > You think this donkey brain
>
> Man didn't evolve from the ape. The ape, at
> least in the case of Chimps, evolved from
> man.

Is this what we called the new theory from JTEM?
Can we say "man evolved from ape" the JTEM Con Theory?

Ted

Sep 20, 2017, 10:20:57 PM9/20/17
JTEM <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yap Honghor wrote:
>
>> You think this donkey brain
>
> Man didn't evolve from the ape. The ape, at
> least in the case of Chimps, evolved from
> man.

We evolved from pirates, not apes.

Yap Honghor

Sep 21, 2017, 3:02:58 AM9/21/17
Since most human are greedy people, I can agree to that....

Ted

Sep 21, 2017, 5:18:55 AM9/21/17
True.

hypatiab7

Sep 21, 2017, 2:25:39 PM9/21/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:25:01 PM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.

In fossils, yes. There are tons of fossils of many kinds.
Humans are a further evolution of apes.

> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> Answer: Yes,

It's an important part. Why do you try to limit science?

> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> Answer: No.

From primitive forms to modern humans, yes. Through fossils
which you refuse to accept for religious reasons and fear.

> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> Answer: Yes.

Yes. You don't understand science and never have.

> See any problems with this?

With your lack of thinking, yes. You don't understand science at all
and limit it to only certain ways of working. Your blind religious
beliefs block your 'mind' from working properly.

hypatiab7

Sep 21, 2017, 2:45:30 PM9/21/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:39:36 PM UTC-4, !! Atheist ------------------------------ wrote:
> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
> >
> > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > Answer: Yes,
> >
> > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > Answer: No.
> >
> > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > Answer: Yes.
> >

> > See any problems with this?
> >

> Yes, you did not see George Washington therefore he never existed, right?

He never saw his god or his Jesus, either. Or does he want scientists to do science by 'faith', too? Can you imagine primitive man refusing to learn
how to make fire. They would have only accepted fire that was given to
them by their god in a storm.

hypatiab7

Sep 21, 2017, 3:11:18 PM9/21/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:50:43 PM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:33:22 AM UTC-7, Atlatl Axolotl wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:25:01 AM UTC-7, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> > >
> > > Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > > Answer: Yes,
> > >
> > > Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > > Answer: No.
> > >
> > > Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > > Answer: Yes.
> > >

> > > See any problems with this?
> >
> > Man! If -- Bastet forbid -- I ever commit a murder, I absolutely
> > want you on my jury.
> >

> > Prosecution: Atlatl's DNA was found under the victim's fingernails
> > Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.
> >
> > Prosecution: Atlatl's bloody shoe prints were found on her carpet.
> > Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.
> >
> > Prosecution: the knife, with the victim's blood on it, was found in his car.
> > Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.
> >
> > Prosecution: Axolotl was seen leaving the building.
> > Asteroid: But no one saw him stab her.
> >

> > Judge: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have you reached a verdict?
> >
> > Foreman: We have your honor. We, the jury, find that one of our members is an idiot.
>
> Of course I knew someone would take it in this direction. You're arguing that indirect evidence could point in the direction of science. However, I would argue that you have insufficient data, thus disproving your view.

Again, you limit the uses of science and the ways it can be used. You also don't even consider that it can be used with other things to find answers
to questions. You are not just limited, you are pitifully limited. You are a
pre-ape. That's why I call you monkeyboi. Do you live in a treehouse?

hypatiab7

Sep 21, 2017, 4:45:04 PM9/21/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 2:30:13 PM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 11:23:30 AM UTC-7, John Locke wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > >Answer: No.
> > >
> > >Question: So you believe science is about observation?
> > >Answer: Yes,
> > >
> > >Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
> > >Answer: No.
> > >
> > >Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
> > >Answer: Yes.
> > >

> > >See any problems with this?
> > >
> > ..yes, your lack of knowledge of human evolution. Here's a very good
> > primer to help with your remedial studies:
> >
> > http://www.scientificpsychic.com/etc/timeline/human-evolution.html
> >
> > "Modern humans evolved over the past seven million years from ape-like
> > ancestors who were the earliest members of our lineage. The way in
> > which we learn about the evolution of our species and the diets of our
> > ancestors has been radically transformed by new fossil discoveries,
> > chemical analysis of ancient teeth and genetic analysis of DNA."
>
> Claims never change.
>
> DNA similarities were claimed to be 95-98% similar, depending on who you read, in the 80's, decades before the Human Genome Project was even started.

What matters is what we now know. You live in the past, John Monkeyboi.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 23, 2017, 4:37:05 PM9/23/17
He lives in the world of the never-changing theist crap. He doesn't understand how anything can change.

TheRealMccoy

Sep 23, 2017, 4:45:17 PM9/23/17
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 3:37:05 PM UTC-5, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>He doesn't understand how anything can change.

I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRqdzF8swY

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 23, 2017, 4:59:59 PM9/23/17
The point is they were making it up in the 80's. They are making it up now. They aren't even finished and they're making it up. It's like NASA when they perpetuated hoaxes during Congressional spending consideration time.

Gronk

Sep 24, 2017, 3:34:37 PM9/24/17
Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:12:03 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
>> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>>> Answer: No.
>>>
>>> Question: So you believe science is about observation?
>>> Answer: Yes,
>>>
>>> Question: Do you see evolution from the apes to man?
>>> Answer: No.
>>>
>>> Question: You believe evolution from the apes to man scientific?
>>> Answer: Yes.
>>>

>>> See any problems with this?
>>>

>> It should be
>>
>> Question: Do you see evolution from the ape-like creature to man?
>> Answer: Yes.
>
> Nope.
>
> It's all based on interpretation.

Do you know what forensics is?

Gronk

Sep 24, 2017, 3:35:07 PM9/24/17
JTEM wrote:
> Yap Honghor wrote:
>
>> You think this donkey brain
>
> Man didn't evolve from the ape. The ape, at
> least in the case of Chimps, evolved from
> man.

Evidence ->

Waiting.

JTEM

Sep 26, 2017, 1:21:12 AM9/26/17
Gronk wrote:

> Evidence ->
>
> Waiting.

Wait. So you don't know what the evidence is,
and you want me to educate you?

You're a fucking idiot.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165750556543

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 26, 2017, 1:52:47 AM9/26/17
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 12:34:37 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> It should be
> >>
> >> Question: Do you see evolution from the ape-like creature to man?
> >> Answer: Yes.
> >
> > Nope.
> >
> > It's all based on interpretation.
>
> Do you know what forensics is?

Yes, and forensics identifies a code when it sees it. It sees the creator in the DNA.

Malte Runz

Sep 26, 2017, 6:11:51 AM9/26/17
On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 22:52:41 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
wrote:

>On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 12:34:37 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
>> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Nope.
>> >
>> > It's all based on interpretation.
>>
>> Do you know what forensics is?
>
>Yes, and forensics identifies a code when it sees it. It sees the creator in the DNA.

Nope, that'd be you seeing a creator in everything. Like a child sees
a face in the Moon... or a boat in a pile of mud and rocks.

(snip)

--
Malte Runz

Yap Honghor

Sep 26, 2017, 6:47:33 AM9/26/17
On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 1:21:12 PM UTC+8, JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
> > Evidence ->
> >
> > Waiting.
>
> Wait. So you don't know what the evidence is,
> and you want me to educate you?
>
> You're a fucking idiot.

Trolling theist like you know what is evidence?
That is a joke.....

> -- --
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165750556543

Astero...@yahoo.com

Sep 26, 2017, 8:18:56 AM9/26/17
Seriously. That's like saying that because I read some computer software I thought the individual to be well-educated, then that means I would also see astronauts in some rock out-cropping too.

> (snip)
>
> --
> Malte Runz

JTEM

Sep 26, 2017, 8:32:32 AM9/26/17
Yap Honghor wrote:

> Trolling theist

You're completely ignorant of the topic. You have
nothing to say here, not one word of value to offer.
You post in the hopes of a reaction. You post under
a wide selection of rotating sock puppets purely for
the joy of receiving some sort of reaction.

You are in every sense an usenet troll.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165750556543

JTEM

Sep 26, 2017, 8:34:12 AM9/26/17
hypatiab7 wrote:

> In fossils, yes. There are tons of fossils of many kinds.
> Humans are a further evolution of apes.

You're spewing gibberish.

You have no clue. You're simply leaping to the
opposite.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165750556543

Malte Runz

Sep 26, 2017, 5:13:05 PM9/26/17
On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:18:53 -0700 (PDT), Astero...@yahoo.com
You've never heard the expression 'Man in the Moon'? Pareidolia... no?

--
Malte Runz

Marvin Sebourn

Sep 26, 2017, 5:23:02 PM9/26/17
Aargh, matey, I see ye be remarkably perceptive! "Twas rum that made that possible, even me parrot Capt. Flint knows that, 'though no theist here does...

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

Gronk

Sep 30, 2017, 7:57:11 PM9/30/17
JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
>> Evidence ->
>>
>> Waiting.
>
> Wait. So you don't know what the evidence is,
> and you want me to educate you?
>
> You're a fucking idiot.

Educate all of us:

Gronk

Sep 30, 2017, 7:57:40 PM9/30/17
Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 12:34:37 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
>> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> Nope.
>>>
>>> It's all based on interpretation.
>>
>> Do you know what forensics is?
>
> Yes, and forensics identifies a code when it sees it. It sees the creator in the DNA.

Forensics sees no such thing.

Ted

Sep 30, 2017, 8:07:18 PM9/30/17
Ramen, Brother Marvin. :)

JTEM

Oct 18, 2017, 1:02:16 AM10/18/17
Gronk wrote:

> Educate

You don't know what the evidence is, you even
said as much, DEMANDED that I educate you, and
now you're being a pussy. Now you're pretending
that your ignorance is knowledge and your
demand for evidence is an act borne out of
knowledge.

Pussy.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/147031584083

Gronk

Oct 28, 2017, 12:23:28 AM10/28/17
JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
>> Educate
>
> You don't know what the evidence is, you even
> said as much, DEMANDED that I educate you, and
> now you're being a pussy. Now you're pretending
> that your ignorance is knowledge and your
> demand for evidence is an act borne out of
> knowledge.
>
> Pussy.

JTEM

Nov 3, 2017, 10:06:55 AM11/3/17
Gronk wrote:

> Evidence ->

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/157048853973

Speaking rhetorically: Did it ever occur to that
when you're ignorant on a topic you shouldn't enter
a discussion on it?

I have discussed AT LENGTH the fact that the ape,
at least in the case of the Chimp, evolved from
our line and not the other way around. As you have
avoided all those posts, I see no way of piercing
your stupidity now.

Just search the group, if you care. But we both
know that you don't.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/157048853973

Gronk

Nov 4, 2017, 12:43:07 AM11/4/17
JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
>> Evidence ->
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/157048853973
>
> Speaking rhetorically: Did it ever occur to

everyone that you're just running away again?

Tim

Nov 4, 2017, 5:36:36 AM11/4/17
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:06:55 AM UTC-4, JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
> > Evidence ->
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/157048853973
>
> Speaking rhetorically:

You meant ironically, stupid faggot.

> Did it ever occur to that
> when you're ignorant on a topic you shouldn't enter
> a discussion on it?
>
> I have discussed AT LENGTH the fact that the ape,
> at least in the case of the Chimp, evolved from
> our line and not the other way around. As you have
> avoided all those posts, I see no way of piercing
> your stupidity now.

LOL! You talk right out of your faggot ass.

> Just search the group, if you care. But we both
> know that you don't.

Should we use dowsing rods to find the post, you stupid faggot?

JTEM

Nov 19, 2017, 7:08:29 PM11/19/17
Gronk wrote:

> Waiting.

Why? As I said, I've discussed the topic at
length, provided cites, all this going back
years. You never once cared in the past. You
certainly don't care enough to perform a
rudimentary search for the posts, so why would
you care now?

You're a lowlife. We both know it. You're a
trolling lowlife.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167649669623

Astero...@yahoo.com

Nov 19, 2017, 7:42:04 PM11/19/17
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 4:57:40 PM UTC-7, Gronk wrote:
> Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Do you know what forensics is?
> >
> > Yes, and forensics identifies a code when it sees it. It sees the creator in the DNA.
>
> Forensics sees no such thing.

Yes it does. Ramen.

Gronk

Nov 30, 2017, 12:26:47 AM11/30/17
Ah. foRAMENsics.

Praise the Noodly One!

Gronk

Nov 30, 2017, 12:27:34 AM11/30/17
JTEM wrote:
> Gronk wrote:
>
>> Waiting.
>
> Why? As I said, I've discussed the topic at
> length, provided cites, all this going back

Lie.

> years. You never once cared in the past. You
> certainly don't care enough to perform a
> rudimentary search for the posts, so why would
> you care now?
>
> You're a lowlife. We both know it. You're a
> trolling lowlife.

JTEM

Dec 4, 2017, 6:08:31 PM12/4/17
Die of old age. Please, by all means...