Scientists Admit They Were Wrong About Native American Evolution

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 5:58:23 AM7/22/15
..."It's incredibly surprising," said David Reich, Harvard Medical School professor of genetics and senior author of the study. "There's a strong working model in archaeology and genetics, of which I have been a proponent, that most Native Americans today extend from a single pulse of expansion south of the ice sheets--and that's wrong. We missed something very important in the original data."

In 2012, Reich and colleagues enriched this history by showing that certain indigenous groups in northern Canada inherited DNA from at least two subsequent waves of migration.

The new study, published July 21 in Nature, indicates that there's more to the story.

Pontus Skoglund, first author of the paper and a postdoctoral researcher in the Reich lab, was studying genetic data gathered as part of the 2012 study when he noticed a strange similarity between one or two Native American groups in Brazil and indigenous groups in Australia, New Guinea and the Andaman Islands.

"That was an unexpected and somewhat confusing result," said Reich, who is also an associate member of the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT and a Howard Hughes Medical Investigator. "We spent a really long time trying to make this result go away and it just got stronger."

https://nycnews.net/content/282519-new-research-links-amazonians-people-australasia

Is there anyone on earth more corrupt, greedy, and politically motivated than an evolution scientist? All those years claiming Neanderthal was a different species of all things because it suited their political agenda.

Claiming that all American Indians came from two waves, what morons. It's obviously been multiple waves for tens of thousands of years, probably from both Atlantic and Pacific.

And look on the same day, another moron evolution scientist running his mouth...

Research teams duel over Native American origins
..."The genetics have so far suggest that, in terms of ancient migrations, there was only a single one"...
http://tvnewsroom.org/newslines/science/research-teams-duel-over-native-american-origins-51711/

You can claim any damn silly thing you want in a peer (monkey brain) reviewed evolution "science" paper. You could say Neanderthal are more closely related to marmots than humans and th

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 6:11:00 AM7/22/15
They only noticed the Australian contribution because of the extremely different genetics from most other existing humans. All that Denisovan and Homo Erectus genetics no one else has (other than traces in some other Asians.) Branches over a million years distant from Africans.

They have to publish and make grand claims of what they've discovered to make money, for personal greed. And since you can claim any silly thing you want in these Monkey Brain reviewed "scientific" journals, if possible, they claim whatever current political beliefs want them to claim.

Creationists have 10 times the honesty and integrity of evolution "scientists". They are actually pursuing truth, not greed.

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 7:17:32 AM7/22/15
Trinkaus, leader of the 1% that were right by sequencing the Neanderthal NUCLEAR DNA, talking about Tattersall, leader of the 99% that were proven corrupt racist pigs. Just in case you think I'm overstating the case.

...The Commentary of Tattersall and Schwartz is an inappropriate, inaccurate, and unethical...mis-information, mis-use of cladistic and anatomical terminology, mis-quotes, mis- representations, poor logic, general incompetence regarding the Late Pleistocene hominid fossil record, anatomical ignorance, and a priori non-evolutionary (typological) approaches...pitiful.... inaccurate...they are simply ignorant...they are intellectually dishonest...fundamental incompetence...

Trinkaus wasn't just right about Neanderthal, he was right about that other 99% of evolution "scientists".

-----------

A Correction to the Commentary of Tattersall and Schwartz Concerning the Interpretation of the Lagar Velho 1 Child
Erik Trinkaus
(Department of Anthropology, Washington University, St. Louis MO 63130, USA)
João Zilhão, (Instituto Português de Arqueologia, Av. da Índia 136, 1300 Lisboa, Portugal)
June 24, 1999

...Concluding Remarks

"It remains possible that our admixture hypothesis will be refuted or an alternative and equally valid explanation will be put forward. However, as the discussion above indicates, nothing in this abysmal piece of scholarship serves to refute our basic premise, that the Lagar Velho 1 child presents a mosaic of Neandertal and early modern human features.

The Commentary of Tattersall and Schwartz is an inappropriate, inaccurate, and unethical critique of our article and the hypothesis of admixture between the Neandertals and early modern humans in Iberia. Their paper is replete with mis-information, mis-use of cladistic and anatomical terminology, mis-quotes, mis- representations, poor logic, general incompetence regarding the Late Pleistocene hominid fossil record, anatomical ignorance, and a priori non-evolutionary (typological) approaches. When considered in light
of the question of concern, the fossil evidence available, and the evolutionary and biological framework it needs to be placed into, their attempt at refutation of the admixture hypothesis is pitiful. This is combined with their inaccurate use of unpublished observations taken from an oral presentation at a scientific meeting,a serious breach of scientific etiquette.

There are three possible, and not mutually exclusive, interpretations of the nature of their Commentary. First, they are simply ignorant of the relevant aspects of the field, both through the original fossils and recent human skeletal remains and the readily available published literature (including the substance of the paper they were commenting upon). Second, they are so committed to their a priori point of view that they subconsciously distort the empirical record to fit their views. Three, they are intellectually dishonest. Any combination of these interpretations reflects a fundamental incompetence and an attitude which have no place in scientific discourse on human evolution."

talishi

Jul 22, 2015, 8:02:38 AM7/22/15
On 07/22/2015 03:10 AM, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> Creationists have 10 times the honesty and integrity of evolution "scientists". They are actually pursuing truth, not greed.

Because the sky really is a solid dome that divides the waters above
from the waters below.

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 8:06:12 AM7/22/15
It does NOT say that in the Bible/Torah.

talishi

Jul 22, 2015, 9:31:30 AM7/22/15
Why is it that theists who troll a.a. don't have the faintest glimmer
what their own Bible says?

Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which
were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament:
and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening
and the morning were the second day.

Wexford Eire

Jul 22, 2015, 9:48:13 AM7/22/15
Creationists and complete and utter phonies, liars and fools. Perhaps you didn't notice but your post and Reich's comments are just further proof that creationism is utter trash.

Stop being a stupid troll. You're not stupid, but you seem to be obsessed with utterly irrational nonsense.

Paul

Jul 22, 2015, 11:22:12 AM7/22/15
Only in the pea brain of a creationist would new scientific discoveries be a bad thing.

Paul

Jul 22, 2015, 11:23:33 AM7/22/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 9:31:30 AM UTC-4, talishi wrote:
> On 07/22/2015 05:06 AM, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> > It does NOT say that in the Bible/Torah.

> >> Because the sky really is a solid dome that divides the waters above
> >> from the waters below.
> >

> Why is it that theists who troll a.a. don't have the faintest glimmer
> what their own Bible says?

Because science isn't the only thing they're ignorant of.

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 11:33:13 AM7/22/15
Hey, guess what Pinhead, and brace yourself, this will be a shock, the Torah wasn't written in English. And even in English it doesn't mention some "solid dome". Totally ignorant of that huh? Well of course you are, you're a forum atheist.

Now, the question with an easy answer is why you find it necessary to spew deliberate lies, why the truth isn't sufficient.

Here's the interlinear and yes I know you have no clue what that is....

"in_beginnings he-created strengths with the_heavens and_with the_earth

and_the_earth she-becomes chaos and_vacancy and_darkness over faces_me abyss and_spirit strengths vibrating over faces_me the_waters

and_he-is-saying strengths he-is-becoming light and_he-is-becoming light

and_he-is-seeing strengths with the_light that good and_he-is-separating strengths between the_light and_between the_darkness

and_he-is-calling strengths to_light day and_to_darkness call night and_he-is-becoming evening and_he-is-becoming morning day[and waters] one.

and_he-is-saying strengths he-is-becoming atmosphere in_midst the_waters and_he-is-becoming separating between from_waters to_waters

and_he-is-making strengths with the_atmosphere and_he-is-separating between the_waters which from_under to_atmosphere and_between the_waters which from_over to_atmosphere and_he-is-becoming so

and_he-is-calling strengths to_atmosphere heavens and_he-is-becoming evening and_he-is-becoming morning day two.

and_he-is-saying strengths they-shall-be-flown-together[they are collecting] the_waters from_under the_heavens[to_heavens] to places[confluence] one and_she-shall-be-seen{and_she-is-seeing] the_dry
and_he-is-becoming so

and_he-is-calling strengths to_dry earth and_to_confluence the_waters call days and_he-is-seeing strengths that good..."

Too complicated?

Kurt Kurt

Jul 22, 2015, 11:34:25 AM7/22/15
Ok that makes you a big supporter of Thermonuclear and Genetically Weaponized Bioweapons.

Christopher A. Lee

Jul 22, 2015, 11:41:58 AM7/22/15
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:02:23 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net>
wrote:

>On 07/22/2015 03:10 AM, Kurt Kurt wrote:
>> Creationists have 10 times the honesty and integrity of evolution
>> "scientists". They are actually pursuing truth, not greed.

Kunt Kunt is insane.

Whether or not he believes this nonsense or is just being a jerk for
the sake of it.

>Because the sky really is a solid dome that divides the waters above
>from the waters below.

Don't ever expect honesty or intelligence from the religious trolls.

Mike Painter

Jul 22, 2015, 1:05:55 PM7/22/15
I'm sure the scientific community should have consulted you for the
correct answer, you are never wrong.

Mike Painter

Jul 22, 2015, 1:09:28 PM7/22/15
Yes it does. Maybe not in your big bible coloring book but even the
poor KJV translation. I'd suggest reading a book.

Wexford Eire

Jul 22, 2015, 1:36:55 PM7/22/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:22:12 AM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
This is the "a new finding by a scientist or scholar shows that you're wrong about something, so everything you say is trash and I have to be right" form of arguing. People obsessed with utterly absurd positions revert to this type of crap all the time. Even if fossils were found that completely upset the current notions of evolution, it would in no way prove that goddidit, which is Kurt's default position. His bald assertion that Creationists are more honest than real scientists is so laughably absurd I can't imagine what drives him to say such nonsense. He has a screw loose. I suppose he must rattle at times.

Paul

Jul 22, 2015, 1:41:04 PM7/22/15
Typical strawman answer from the top-posting twerp.

Paul

Jul 22, 2015, 1:46:44 PM7/22/15
A lot of the more annoying creationists are truly stupid people. They search desperately for some "special knowledge" they can use to say, "See, I'm not an ignoramus, I know about X," where X can be cut & pasted religious tracts they don't understand (let alone apply) or some in-your-face anti-science crap that they imagine is some big expose' of the science world.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 6:09:47 AM7/23/15
These believers are incredibly naïve and stupid...the sky the solid dome? Hahahaha

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 6:14:24 AM7/23/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:33:13 PM UTC+8, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> Hey, guess what Pinhead, and brace yourself, this will be a shock, the Torah wasn't written in English. And even in English it doesn't mention some "solid dome". Totally ignorant of that huh? Well of course you are, you're a forum atheist.

Hey, but you love the bullshit from other people, right?

> Now, the question with an easy answer is why you find it necessary to spew deliberate lies, why the truth isn't sufficient.
>
> Here's the interlinear and yes I know you have no clue what that is....
>
> "in_beginnings he-created strengths with the_heavens and_with the_earth
>
> and_the_earth she-becomes chaos and_vacancy and_darkness over faces_me abyss and_spirit strengths vibrating over faces_me the_waters
>
> and_he-is-saying strengths he-is-becoming light and_he-is-becoming light
>
> and_he-is-seeing strengths with the_light that good and_he-is-separating strengths between the_light and_between the_darkness
>
> and_he-is-calling strengths to_light day and_to_darkness call night and_he-is-becoming evening and_he-is-becoming morning day[and waters] one.
>

> and_he-is-saying strengths he-is-becoming atmosphere in_midst the_waters and_he-is-becoming separating between from_waters to_waters
>
> and_he-is-making strengths with the_atmosphere and_he-is-separating between the_waters which from_under to_atmosphere and_between the_waters which from_over to_atmosphere and_he-is-becoming so
>
> and_he-is-calling strengths to_atmosphere heavens and_he-is-becoming evening and_he-is-becoming morning day two.
>

> and_he-is-saying strengths they-shall-be-flown-together[they are collecting] the_waters from_under the_heavens[to_heavens] to places[confluence] one and_she-shall-be-seen{and_she-is-seeing] the_dry
> and_he-is-becoming so
>
> and_he-is-calling strengths to_dry earth and_to_confluence the_waters call days and_he-is-seeing strengths that good..."

So, for a bird brain, you can't even spot all the lies in those stories?
You must be a person of ancient times....

> Too complicated?

Sure, 21st century science is far far away from you.....

talishi

Jul 23, 2015, 7:01:05 AM7/23/15
On 07/23/2015 03:09 AM, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 8:02:38 PM UTC+8, talishi wrote:
>> On 07/22/2015 03:10 AM, Kurt Kurt wrote:
>>> Creationists have 10 times the honesty and integrity of evolution "scientists". They are actually pursuing truth, not greed.
>>
>> Because the sky really is a solid dome that divides the waters above
>> from the waters below.
>
> These believers are incredibly naīve and stupid...the sky the solid dome? Hahahaha

Or they accept that there is no solid dome and claim the Bible doesn't
really say what it says.

Christopher A. Lee

Jul 23, 2015, 9:43:30 AM7/23/15
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 04:00:06 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net>
wrote:

>On 07/23/2015 03:09 AM, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

A mindlessly stupid lie trhat is so transparent it insults the
intelligence.

"Truth" is one of the many words Christianity has redefined as part of
the mind-control it exerts over its followers, while the rest of the
world uses the original meaning of something's correspondance to
reality.

Brainwashed Christians use it to mean their religious beliefs - and
this dishonest use goes back at least before Eusebius otherwise he
wouldn't have used it in the year 300-and-something when he faked that
passage in Josephus.

And the proven serial liar knows that scientists, including those
studying evolution, are motivated by the search for knowledge - most
research scientists don't get paid much.

>>> Because the sky really is a solid dome that divides the waters above
>>> from the waters below.
>>
>> These believers are incredibly naīve and stupid...the sky the solid
>> dome? Hahahaha
>
>Or they accept that there is no solid dome and claim the Bible doesn't
>really say what it says.

Before I emigrated to the US, it never occurred to me that so many
people could be so stupid, not to mention insane.

In my first 40-odd years in Engkand I could probably count the ones I
knew, on the fingers of one hand, and only one was outspoken about it
(my class teacher when I was eight).

The country was simply scientifically literate, with believers who
could live-and-let-live and were intelligent enough to know they'd
look like idiots.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 10:37:08 PM7/23/15
It is rather sad to see huge numbers of believers accepted fictitious stories as truth. This can only comes with good indoctrination during the formative years.

%

Jul 23, 2015, 10:58:21 PM7/23/15
and then up your bum

Kurt Kurt

Jul 24, 2015, 1:19:15 PM7/24/15
In this case they should have. Neanderthal too.

Kurt Kurt

Jul 24, 2015, 1:21:02 PM7/24/15
Here's a hint, the Torah isn't written in English.

Too complicated?

Typical bible-thumper.

Kurt Kurt

Jul 24, 2015, 1:24:53 PM7/24/15
What about human evolution in the last million years have the morons been right about?

Yeah, I know you can't name one.

It's all proven lies. The "Eve" horseshit, Neanderthals are a different species of all things, all of it. All wrong. If we came from Africa, it was millions of years ago, not recently.

viva padrepio

Jul 24, 2015, 5:35:59 PM7/24/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 2:58:23 AM UTC-7, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> ..."It's incredibly surprising," said David Reich, Harvard Medical School professor of genetics and senior author of the study. "There's a strong working model in archaeology and genetics, of which I have been a proponent, that most Native Americans today extend from a single pulse of expansion south of the ice sheets--and that's wrong. We missed something very important in the original data."
>
> In 2012, Reich and colleagues enriched this history by showing that certain indigenous groups in northern Canada inherited DNA from at least two subsequent waves of migration.
>
> The new study, published July 21 in Nature, indicates that there's more to the story.
>
> Pontus Skoglund, first author of the paper and a postdoctoral researcher in the Reich lab, was studying genetic data gathered as part of the 2012 study when he noticed a strange similarity between one or two Native American groups in Brazil and indigenous groups in Australia, New Guinea and the Andaman Islands.
>
> "That was an unexpected and somewhat confusing result," said Reich, who is also an associate member of the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT and a Howard Hughes Medical Investigator. "We spent a really long time trying to make this result go away and it just got stronger."
>
> https://nycnews.net/content/282519-new-research-links-amazonians-people-australasia
>
> Is there anyone on earth more corrupt, greedy, and politically motivated than an evolution scientist? All those years claiming Neanderthal was a different species of all things because it suited their political agenda.
>
> Claiming that all American Indians came from two waves, what morons. It's obviously been multiple waves for tens of thousands of years, probably from both Atlantic and Pacific.
>
> And look on the same day, another moron evolution scientist running his mouth...
>
> Research teams duel over Native American origins
> ..."The genetics have so far suggest that, in terms of ancient migrations, there was only a single one"...
> http://tvnewsroom.org/newslines/science/research-teams-duel-over-native-american-origins-51711/
>
> You can claim any damn silly thing you want in a peer (monkey brain) reviewed evolution "science" paper. You could say Neanderthal are more closely related to marmots than humans and th

The native American evolved from the Aztec. They went their separate ways when the Aztecs continued with their blood sacrifices and the native Americans just wanted to take big dumps with the coyotes.

%

Jul 24, 2015, 6:18:41 PM7/24/15
ᓯᓂᓯᓴᓂ ᔭ7ᒪᑲᒪᔭᑲ7ᒪ ᐃᔭᔨᒥ ᓇ ᑎᓴᒣᐧᔭ ᓂᒣᓴᒐ