Is Sarah Palin the most EVIL person in America today?

SP's Newspaper Subscription Service

Nov 14, 2009, 8:31:32 AM11/14/09
Is she more evil than...say...George Bush?

Dick Cheney?

Karl Rove?

Donald Rumsfeld?

Rush Limbaugh?

Glenn Beck?

Ann Coulter?

Rupert Murdoch???

And the most important question of all: Will Levi Johnston break bread
with her at her Thanksgiving table?

Will they hold hands and pray together?

Will he bring an advance copy of his Playgirl issue as a present for his
mama-in-law??

Will Todd Palin sneak away with it to the bathroom when no one's looking???

These are the questions that Oprah should have been asking on her
"exclusive" interview....

record hunter

Nov 14, 2009, 9:12:14 AM11/14/09

In a word, no.

Hannity and Coulter seem more evil than the rest--or at least more
mean-spirited, at least among the non-religious ones. Rove and Bush
are almost at their level of evil, Rove more so because he writes so
many of all of their talking points. Laura Ingram is especially
cuntescent, even among this upper layer.

I have hardly exposed myself to Palin, as I find her voice one of the
most grating things that exist in the universe. It surprises me that
she has attained any sort of public acclaim. I just can't listen to
that accent, so I can't imagine how anyone else can stand it, either.

I just click to another channel when I see or hear her on TV.

I don't mind O'Reilly, though, or even Glenn Beck. And then there's
Quinn and Rose: minor league station, major league mean.

Ubiquitous

Nov 14, 2009, 9:45:03 AM11/14/09

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

Thanatos

Nov 14, 2009, 11:17:13 AM11/14/09
In article <39j0v9....@news.alt.net>,

wrote:

> Is she more evil than...say...George Bush?

> Dick Cheney?
>
> Karl Rove?
>
> Donald Rumsfeld?
>
> Rush Limbaugh?
>
> Glenn Beck?
>
> Ann Coulter?
>
> Rupert Murdoch???

Funny how you only consider people who disagree with you evil. No
race-baiting charlatans like Al Sharpton on that list. Can't have that.

Syvyn11

Nov 14, 2009, 8:37:05 AM11/14/09

message news:39j0v9....@news.alt.net...

She's not even in the top 20 million evil people in america today.

Obama is more evil.

Charles Rangal is more evil.

Barney Frank is more evil.

So is Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, John Murtha, Harry Reid, and every other
democrat!

wull

Nov 14, 2009, 12:06:37 PM11/14/09

"Syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they fear
her.

Wull

Don Martin

Nov 14, 2009, 1:06:42 PM11/14/09
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:06:37 -0600, "wull" <wma...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they fear
>her.

Really? I thought it was because of her outstanding qualities as an object of
ridicule. It takes actors _years_ to learn how to behave that stupidly with any
consistency in public: she is a natural!

-

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

record hunter

Nov 14, 2009, 1:57:34 PM11/14/09
On Nov 14, 8:37 am, "Syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> messagenews:39j0v9....@news.alt.net...

Yeah. See them all out there, doing things to hurt people. *Such*
evildoers.

duke

Nov 14, 2009, 2:53:08 PM11/14/09
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:31:32 -0000, "SP's Newspaper Subscription Service"
<s...@mensa-alaskachapter.ak> wrote:

Actually, the answer is buckwheat - the most evil person in America.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

2nz

Nov 14, 2009, 4:16:54 PM11/14/09
On Nov 14, 10:06 am, "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they fear
> her.
>
> Wull

Ahhhh...but you forget she has now told the world about her Achilles
heels.
All we have to do is badger or look at her funny, and her vast
political expertise is completely null and void!

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Nov 14, 2009, 4:27:32 PM11/14/09

> Subject: Is Sarah Palin the most EVIL person in America today?

She's not evil. She's just fucking stupid.

--
Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Kook Clearinghouse! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Hey, GOPpers: Grab a Mop!

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Nov 14, 2009, 4:32:09 PM11/14/09
"wull" <wma...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they
> fear her.

You guys keep telling yourselves that, if it'll help you sleep until the
first Wednesday in November '12...when she loses again.

Seriously, dude, you guys need to drop the crazy if you want to be taken
seriously anymore.

Syvyn11

Nov 14, 2009, 5:32:58 PM11/14/09

"record hunter" <record...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, crippling higher taxes, forcing you to buy health insurance that will
go up in price, you might losing your job. That's evil enough.

Not Sure

Nov 14, 2009, 5:35:25 PM11/14/09
On Nov 14, 1:32 pm, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
<gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
> "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote innews:hdmo2u$5c2$1...@news.eternal-september.org:

> > The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they
> > fear her.
>
> You guys keep telling yourselves that, if it'll help you sleep until the
> first Wednesday in November '12...when she loses again.
>
> Seriously, dude, you guys need to drop the crazy if you want to be taken
> seriously anymore.

Been avoiding the polls, have you? I would too if I were you :)

> --
> Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939
>
> Book reviews:http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/
>

> Kook Clearinghouse!http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

hypa...@comcast.net

Nov 15, 2009, 7:09:07 AM11/15/09
On Nov 14, 12:06 pm, "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "Syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > messagenews:39j0v9....@news.alt.net...

> >> Is she more evil than...say...George Bush?
>
> >> Dick Cheney?
>
> >> Karl Rove?
>
> >> Donald Rumsfeld?
>
> >> Rush Limbaugh?
>
> >> Glenn Beck?
>
> >> Ann Coulter?
>
> >> Rupert Murdoch???
>
> >> And the most important question of all:  Will Levi Johnston break bread
> >> with her at her Thanksgiving table?
>
> >> Will they hold hands and pray together?
>
> >> Will he bring an advance copy of his Playgirl issue as a present for his
> >> mama-in-law??
>
> >> Will Todd Palin sneak away with it to the bathroom when no one's
> >> looking???
>
> >> These are the questions that Oprah should have been asking on her
> >> "exclusive" interview....
>
> > She's not even in the top 20 million evil people in america today.

She certainly is.

> > Obama is more evil.

He definitely isn't.

> > Charles Rangal is more evil.

Not nearly.

> > Barney Frank is more evil.

Not at all.

> > So is Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, John Murtha, Harry Reid, and every other
> > democrat!

I have my doubts about Murtha and Reid. Stoyer, maybe.
Pelosi, definitely not.

Your prejudices are noted.

> The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they fear
> her.

Nah. She makes us laugh.

hypa...@comcast.net

Nov 15, 2009, 7:21:49 AM11/15/09
On Nov 14, 2:53 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:31:32 -0000, "SP's Newspaper Subscription Service"
>
> <s...@mensa-alaskachapter.ak> wrote:
>
> Actually, the answer is buckwheat - the most evil person in America.

You're a birther and a deather, aren't you, Doof?

Diversity

Nov 15, 2009, 8:41:23 AM11/15/09
to mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx, mail...@reece.net.au
In article <c4e6caf9-53ba-4d68-8688-
7432be...@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>

She fucked you up the ass and you must have liked it.

Don Martin

Nov 15, 2009, 9:54:32 AM11/15/09
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:27:32 -0600, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
<gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:

>> Subject: Is Sarah Palin the most EVIL person in America today?
>
>She's not evil. She's just fucking stupid.

Nice tits, though. My compliments to the surgeon.

trotsky

Nov 15, 2009, 10:30:37 AM11/15/09
Not Sure wrote:
> On Nov 14, 1:32 pm, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
> <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>> "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote innews:hdmo2u$5c2$1...@news.eternal-september.org:
>>
>>> The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they
>>> fear her.
>> You guys keep telling yourselves that, if it'll help you sleep until the
>> first Wednesday in November '12...when she loses again.
>>
>> Seriously, dude, you guys need to drop the crazy if you want to be taken
>> seriously anymore.
>
> Been avoiding the polls, have you? I would too

...said the anonymouse.

default

Nov 15, 2009, 11:03:33 AM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:41:23 +0100, "Diversity"
<your...@diversity.com> wrote:

>Is she more evil than...say...George Bush?

There is no one more evil than those luminaries, but Nancy Pelosi does
suck.

James

Nov 15, 2009, 11:40:58 AM11/15/09

She might not be the most evil but she's certainly the most hated. With
reason.

As for Todd Palin going into the bathroom to masturbate to nude pictures
of Levi Johnston, wouldn't be surprising. He and Sarah are Ken and
Barbie. The problem is that Ken and Barbie were gay. So it wouldn't be
shocking if Todd was screwing Levi while Sarah is having a hot lesbo
threesome with Oprah and Gayle. The USA has become a queer nation
thanks to closeted gay perverts like George Bush and Karl Rove.

Not Sure

Nov 15, 2009, 11:44:49 AM11/15/09

Said Steven's cum dumpster.

raven1

Nov 15, 2009, 11:52:23 AM11/15/09
wrote:

>The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much they fear
>her.

LOL! Yeah, right. I fear her so much that I hope she runs in 2012. In
fact, I'll contribute to her campaign in the GOP primaries.

Mike Painter

Nov 15, 2009, 12:58:46 PM11/15/09
I wonder if she is going to save another turkey this year?
Such a nice thing to do while the cameras recorded the killing in the back
ground.
I wonder if a follow up on the one she saved will be on TV.

Somehow I'm guessing it went back into the flock.

record hunter

Nov 15, 2009, 2:16:42 PM11/15/09
On Nov 14, 5:32 pm, "Syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "record hunter" <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Only an evildoer would think it's "evil" to provide healthcare for all
Americans. Why, that's money better spent killing and maiming young
Americans in Eye-Rack and Afghanistan. You slave staters have been
pissing away money on wars for close to two centuries. Why don't you
just go down to the Treasury Building and burn the money up out front,
and let the troops stay home.

Or do you just get so hard when you see one of them hopping around on
the one leg they've got left, you can't let go of war as a way of
life. I'll bet you get an even bigger boner when they have no arms to
pick themselves up again when they fall.

Syd M.

Nov 15, 2009, 2:27:25 PM11/15/09
On Nov 14, 2:53 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:31:32 -0000, "SP's Newspaper Subscription Service"
>
> <s...@mensa-alaskachapter.ak> wrote:
>
> Actually, the answer is buckwheat - the most evil person in America.

No.
Your even more evil, Earl.

PDW

Dano

Nov 15, 2009, 2:54:12 PM11/15/09

Your what?

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Nov 15, 2009, 3:47:11 PM11/15/09
Not Sure <fred1...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Nov 14, 1:32�pm, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
> <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>> "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote
>> innews:hdmo2u$5c2$1...@news.eternal-sep
> tember.org:
>>
>> > The way the left will not stop ragging on her indicates how much
>> > they fear her.
>>
>> You guys keep telling yourselves that, if it'll help you sleep until
>> the first Wednesday in November '12...when she loses again.
>>
>> Seriously, dude, you guys need to drop the crazy if you want to be
>> taken seriously anymore.
>
> Been avoiding the polls, have you? I would too if I were you :)

Which polls are those--the special Wishful Thinking poll that shows 1500%
support for Caribou Barbie 2012...or the real-world one that shows her to
be the most unpopular presidential possible?

That cur ain't hunting.

--
Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Kook Clearinghouse! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

clouddreamer

Nov 15, 2009, 3:59:37 PM11/15/09
Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian wrote:
> Not Sure <fred1...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Nov 14, 1:32 pm, "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian"
>> <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>>> "wull" <wmai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote
>>> innews:hdmo2u$5c2$1...@news.eternal-sep
>> tember.org:
>>> You guys keep telling yourselves that, if it'll help you sleep until
>>> the first Wednesday in November '12...when she loses again.
>>>
>>> Seriously, dude, you guys need to drop the crazy if you want to be
>>> taken seriously anymore.
>> Been avoiding the polls, have you? I would too if I were you :)
>
> Which polls are those--the special Wishful Thinking poll that shows 1500%
> support for Caribou Barbie 2012...or the real-world one that shows her to
> be the most unpopular presidential possible?
>
> That cur ain't hunting.

Shhhhhhhhhh....we WANT her to run in 2012. It would guarantee another
Obama win.

..

record hunter

Nov 15, 2009, 6:54:23 PM11/15/09
On Nov 15, 3:59 pm, clouddreamer <savethepla...@save.money.too> wrote:
> Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian wrote:
>

> > Not Sure <fred1321...@gmail.com> wrote in

There is that.

Mike Painter

Nov 16, 2009, 12:10:52 AM11/16/09

I usually respond with something like "you're dog is ugly"
Helps even things out.
If you look at the groups this was cross posted to it's not likely that they
will learn.

Syd

Nov 16, 2009, 1:04:08 AM11/16/09

Dork. Dork is evil.

PDW

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Nov 16, 2009, 9:45:38 PM11/16/09
clouddreamer <saveth...@save.money.too> wrote in

Oh! Sorry. Right.

And now for something completely different: a man with three noses.
</Python>

Syvyn11

Nov 17, 2009, 3:24:09 AM11/17/09

"record hunter" <record...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Did you actually read it? It doesn't 'provide' health care, it forces you
to buy it or go to jail!

They think the more risk spread out will lower prices, but it won't work.
Your blind faith in Obama will get us killed.

record hunter

Nov 17, 2009, 10:03:54 AM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 3:24 am, "Syvyn11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They think the more risk spread out will lower prices, but it won't work.
> Your blind faith in Obama will get us killed.

It's evildoers and their unquenchable need for constant war that will
get us killed. And bankrupt.