Astrology 2010

Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants

Mar 18, 2010, 7:08:29 AM3/18/10
The devil has lost its grip and is slipping. How about you?

The current Age of Pegasus II was proclaimed on November 14th 2009
ipse dixit {i}.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author. The names of dedicated
publications are normally given in italics.

YOUR TRUE IDENTITY

2010-Nov-23 00:00 Lib
2010-Nov-24 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-25 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-26 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-27 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-28 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-29 00:00 Sco
2010-Nov-30 00:00 Sco
2010-Dec-01 00:00 Oph

Rebooting Your Self

Imprimatur in the New Age of Pegasus II

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

REBOOT!

Is it possible to reboot oneself? Of course it is! Many had never
touched that dial. Some ignore that option. The majority naively
accepts false personality, false ascendant, false Sun-sign and
consequently a false life. Some even lead several false lives perhaps
according to their several false identities. Many have visited both
sidereal and tropical an astrologer in order to top it with a Vedic
service. Now they are probably coping with at least three additional
false identities. One wonders how many lies one is capable to absorb
in order to socialize with the asinine?

NEWSPAPER HOROSCOPES

Everybody can easily deduce that the horoscopes as found in the
newspapers are the apex of falsity as they are surely based on no
solar system dynamics at all. The real Sun is in Virgo in Halloween
and in Libra for Sai Baba's birthday, November 23rd. That is the real
Sun, your true natal Sun, not the superstition of the pseudo-
astrologers.

CLEARING

If you follow any religion as based on Truth, such as Sai Baba, then
drop superstition, meaning your old stalled horoscopes. If Sai Baba
was informed that his own Sun is in Libra, how could the avatar of
Truth not address your true horoscope in turn?

RTRRT

Instant Reality Rendering is not only Instant Magick, it is also
clearing. Clearing implies getting done with one's false identity,
even identities. You was never a Capricorn ascendant! You never had a
Capricorn ascendant. No one you know ever had. There is no such thing
at the present epoch. Such things simply do not rise over the eastern
horizon. Look at the sky and you will not find Capricorn rising. No
one you know has a Capricorn ascendant. It has all been a plain lie.

NETI NETI

Also, you can not have several horoscopes, such as being this sign in
one but another in the other one. A swindle on both sides. What seems
to afford for profitable business for both swindlers makes for further
confusion in their clients. The further the clients are confused, the
better for the devil to set in. Does not diabolos mean binary
confusion? Those horoscopes were made in order to confuse people and
lead them to the devil.

LYNCH MOB

Of course, in knowing this, people will tend to burn them
“astrologers” at the stake, neatly stacked preferably as containing
their own foul books. What of the lynch mob? We shall not stop you.
Just do your business. It is better for the foul man to perish than
inflict pain, divorce and bankruptcy to the generations that follow.
Do your job. Get done with the devil once and for all.

NETI NETI BIS

In knowing that both sidereal and tropical superstitions can not help
you towards your true natal skies, you easily discard both.
Complementary lies have this handy feature as they are easily
discreated in one single bulk. Drop them all. They almost took your
real life from you. The evil forces behind them almost sucked your
vital energy. Yo was to e.g. walk around thinking yourself as Scorpio
with Capricorn ascendant, which is impossible, but instead you
discovered that you are Virgo with Pisces ascendant. May this simple
example in two sign zodiacal offset help you illustrate the mess you
were undergoing as exposed to sidereal or tropical nonsensei. The
exponents of such “theories” are less intelligent people who of course
have nothing to do with science, mathematics or solar system dynamics.
They are simply asininely adamant in accepting and spreading just any
superstition that comes their way. Such replicators are given some
cash and thrown into an astral prison to die. Nothing is left of them
but remnants like shells.

ASTRAL HELLS

Often their lack of intelligence makes them die without ever getting
to know their own natal horoscopes. It is sad that such victims of the
asinine are often inspired towards writing pretty manuals in
superstition, that further mislead generations. In fact, they are
meant to mislead the further generation as intended by the office of
the alleged lord regent of this world.

DEVIL'S FANGS

Some years ago towards its own arrival with Venus in Hydra, said
mistress of this world nevertheless lost its grip. The Academic Zodiac
was established, the first fully scientific and thus accountable
zodiac for planet Earth. The ascendant set was measured. Planetary
zodiacs were set. Planetocentric astrologies have been established.
The Cartesian house system was set to work on spacecraft. All dwarf
planets, centaurs and major comets were delineated. The devil has lost
its grip and is slipping. How about you?

WHO ARE YOU?

The answer is non-verbal. Even the guru can not tell you who you are.
But we can tell you who you are not. You are not something thinkable
at all. On the lower astral level, you are surely not defined by any
astrology, tropical, Vedic or sidereal system.

GUARDIAN ANGEL

Your true natal skies help determining your guardian angel. You can
think of it as a star that was rising precisely at east at the moment
of your birth. When we come to determining that star, we approach your
true natal skies. Vedic, sidereal or tropical systems can not
determine your guardian angel. That is because they indifferently
never measure the ascendant at due east. The Vedic, sidereal and
tropical systems have no idea of any eastern ascendant. Therefore they
fail to recognize the precession of the ascendants. Said toy systems
can perhaps serve a props to some obscure New Wage practice, but can
never represent your true natal skies.

TOY SYSTEMS

What can the usual astrological systems in great use not do for you?
They can not tell you the position of your natal Sun, not even guess
it given five chances. They can never determine the position of your
natal Moon, not even approximately. The Moon is by far the most
demanding object in astronomy. It determines the 22nd zodiacal
station, Auriga.

ZODIACAL OFFSET

There are two to six signs or constellations of zodiacal error between
your true natal skies and various superstitions. While the so-called
(but only called) sidereal astrology is useless in determining your
natal ascendant. Being sidereal only by name, it can not even
determine the position of your natal Sun. The so-called tropical
astrology proclaims itself worthless, so there is no further need to
mark it for deletion. Vedic astrology has some charm but of course can
not tell you your ascendant. All these systems were perhaps sometimes
meant as preliminary toys for little children. As the thief got out
the temple, he probably thought that he stole the secret of astrology.
He did not. He got away with toys for the children of the servants of
the nobles.

LYNCH MOB BIS

Another lynch mob will move against God and NASA. They will e.g. try
and pass from proverbial to factual bricks against the telescopes. But
the telescope is so high. A brick can not reach those heights. So they
will attack what they can. The devil must defend one;s won slip. The
blind will lead the blind. Stupid and conceited people will call upon
national honor, tradition and holy war. Such wars are waged against
NASA every day, in favor of this or that fund and against any interest
towards the stars. Perhaps those with NASA in their backyard will feel
most threatened in exposing the lurking enemy of superstition against
a public vote. Virgos will suddenly feel like they were always Scorpio
and Capricorn ascendant will be re-established. It happened to Aton.
It can happen to science at any time. The same mob that burnt one type
of books can turn the stakes over to reverse values. Even WW3 will not
stop them from energetically defending thoughts that they never had.

YOU

Rare individuals will stand for God and NASA, but not you. Your
default mind is too pragmatic. You are a social being. You move along
with the lynch mob, any mob. You do what you are told because you have
your own goddamn free will. You know what you want. You freaking know
who you are very well and there is no force or shitty theory that can
make you feel otherwise. You are proud of your asinine stupidity. You
feel offended at being called fool. Your default mind knows better
than true mind. You do not give a shit for theories and losers. You
ride the asinine to final victory. Long rise the ears!

REBOOT BIS

To reboot means to restart. It means a clear slate. You have been
given your true identity back. You can start anew. You have immense
power to create your own eternal futurity according to your self-given
Plan. That is Reality Rendering proper, according to your self-created
astral destiny.

AOP INTRODUCTION

The current Age of Pegasus II was proclaimed on November 14th 2009
ipse dixit.

Appendixes

16 NON-RISING ASCENDANTS FOR THE CURRENT EPOCH

The ascendant set is always measured at due east. There are 16
ascendants rising at east for the present epoch. The ascendant set was
measured for different epochs as well, as published along with the
appropriate resultsii. In summing up, there are 88 ascendants in a
precession cycle. At the present epoch, the following zodiacal
constellations do not rise at east: Scutum, Sagittarius, Capricornus,
Pegasus, Aries, Auriga, Gemini, Cancer, Crater, Corvus and Libra. Note
that ex zodiacal constellation, Serpensiii, is a P-zodiacal station,
and thus workable ascendant in some cases such as for Italy and the
USA. Surely at any epoch, non-zodiacal constellations can rise at
east. Also, the local and planetary zodiacs feature separate ascendant
sets along with appropriate studies. Taurus is rising only for five
minutes at east in a daily cycle. In the next cycle, Venus will rise
in Pegasus at east, thus announcing the new Æon. This, in short, is
the basic information and more or less all that an incipient astrology
fan has to know about the ascendant. Of course, the hopefully not too
large body of nonsensical literature will lead to blunder, but only a
very uneducated illiterate will of course believe in the 12/12
nonsense as perhaps predicated by people who may even sincerely
consider themselves and even others as “astrologers”.

ORIGINAL SELF

Your future insists on changing! Your futurities want to change you.
The future you does not want you to see you like that. Your future
self has vast ambition. Your future self is your original true mind,
the face before you were born. It is observing you right now.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1995 - 2010 by Klaudio
Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology

iThe previous dark Age of Cetus II may still linger for a time in some
occult backwaters. The announced Age of Cetus III will be overridden
by the Age of Pegasus III. As the Age of Pegasus III is nearing fast,
the initiate is welcome to express the RTRRT as total freedom in
instant magick from childhood to eternity. The Academic Zodiac and
local zodiacs along with appropriate ascendant sets as published in
the previous Age of Cetus II are still valid in the Age of Pegasus II
through the age of Aquarius as expected 640 years from now.

ii In ancient Egypt, we would e.g. observe and document two dozen
ascendants over the eastern horizon.

iiiSee also on the two to six signs of Zodiacal Offset.

Werewop Tafano

Mar 18, 2010, 7:10:26 AM3/18/10
Bullshit News

Connor MacLeod [wop]

Mar 18, 2010, 7:12:39 AM3/18/10
Il Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:10:26 +0100, Werewop Tafano ha scritto su
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.marketplace,alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.astrology.asian,free.uk.astrology:

> Bullshit News

perchè tanto odio?

Werewop Tafano

Mar 18, 2010, 7:15:21 AM3/18/10
Il 18/03/10 12:12, Connor MacLeod [wop] ha scritto:

I love everybody, but I'm a wop!

Connor MacLeod [wop]

Mar 18, 2010, 7:20:44 AM3/18/10
Il Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:15:21 +0100, Werewop Tafano ha scritto su
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.marketplace,alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.astrology.asian,free.uk.astrology:

> Il 18/03/10 12:12, Connor MacLeod [wop] ha scritto:
>> Il Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:10:26 +0100, Werewop Tafano ha scritto su
>> alt.astrology,alt.astrology.marketplace,alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.astrology.asian,free.uk.astrology:
>>
>>> Bullshit News
>>
>> perchè tanto odio?
>
> I love everybody, but I'm a wop!

God save the Wop

Info

Mar 19, 2010, 3:43:37 AM3/19/10
In article <4347f358-cd32-4113...@m37g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>

Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants <wire...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The devil has lost its grip and is slipping. How about you?

Flush.

Academic Zodiac

Aug 7, 2010, 7:29:10 AM8/7/10
2011-Oct-31 00:00 Vir
2011-Nov-01 00:00 Lib
2011-Nov-23 00:00 Lib
2011-Nov-24 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-25 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-26 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-27 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-28 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-29 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-30 00:00 Sco
2011-Dec-01 00:00 Oph
2011-Dec-18 00:00 Oph
2011-Dec-19 00:00 Sgr

{http://lulu.com/astrology}

Be the transit you want in the world now!

Bad transits are the matter of the past.

Change your horoscope for the best!

Materialize whatever you wish for in minutes

with the Real Time Reality Rendering Tools.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/astrology}.

Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may

be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise,

for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the Author.

The names of dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

ACADEMIC ZODIAC SYSTEM - WHERE IS YOUR NATAL SUN?

{news://94.75.214.90/alt.clearing.o5}

From Coruscant to Naboo, this horoscope is for you

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

HALLOWEEN SUN

''The Sun is in Virgo for Halloween. It is in Libra for the birthday of the avatar of truth,

Sai Baba. After spending a week in Scorpius, it ventures for Ophiuchus in order to

reach Sagittarius for New Year.

2011-Oct-31 00:00 Vir
2011-Nov-01 00:00 Lib
2011-Nov-23 00:00 Lib
2011-Nov-24 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-25 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-26 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-27 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-28 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-29 00:00 Sco
2011-Nov-30 00:00 Sco
2011-Dec-01 00:00 Oph
2011-Dec-18 00:00 Oph
2011-Dec-19 00:00 Sgr

{http://lulu.com/astrology}

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/astrology}.

Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may

be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise,

for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the Author.

The names of dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

SOL

So this is the zodiacal schedule for the real Sun; as we have one Sol only, not two or

three according to any whims from variegated mountebanks. The ephemerides are

as always by NASA JPL HORIZONS.

OPHIUCHUS

Note that every planet has its own zodiac{1}, so the Sun does not determine the 22

zodiacal stations at all. While Ophiuchus is a workable ascendant of the U.S.A.,

zodiacal stations do not necessarily rise at due east at all.

TOY PROGRAMS

&ldquo;Astrologers&rdquo; making use of silly programs{2} can not determine the

natal position of their own Sun. The Moon is out of reach while the ascendants are

quite unfathomable. Luckily, not even the dumbest of nations would entrust an

&ldquo;astrologer&rdquo; with a space mission: it is understood that showmen do not

pilot any stars at all.

PRECESSION

What does all that mean, and that's only the beginning? It simply, obviously and

frankly means that there were no astrologers at all on this planet. For sure, legendary

figures like Ptolemy were quite unable in determining their own natal ascendant. But

that's no news as anybody suspected fraud in people who assume to absorb private

universes on your behalf by playing kindergarten schemes. Toy zodiacs fall into

two{3} main categories of which both sadly mimic the same obvious{4} mistake: the

universe moves, it never stands still as your zodiacs do.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/astrology}.

Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may

be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise,

for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the Author.

The names of dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

(Mat 12:30)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth

abroad.

ACCESSING THE MATERIAL

Hundreds of gigabytes of published material cover all facets of RTRRT and the

Academic Zodiac. The zodiacal research represents a promptly updated adventure

as copiously uploaded on daily basis as it happened. One will find all the premier and

unique delineations for the centaurs{5}, dwarf planets{i} and objects of interest{ii}

online; using search tools as Webcrawler, HotBot or Altavista. The new materials will

be available through Google search.

1. Most of the material was made available through the gigantic

{http://lulu.com/astrology} archive, but some may be found using e.g. Webcrawler

search. Albeit there are some 6 gigabytes of Eris material on the site, one may want

to e.g make a research around Aug 1st 2005 as concern the first results{6} of the

research. These will be mostly found through any USENET archives.
2. Assorted material can be found through facebook pages, books and posts. Thus,

searching for something like &ldquo;Facebook Pholus Nessus&rdquo; should result in

a relevant page such as dedicated to centaurean astrology. As all the objects of

interest and the 88 ascendants have their dedicated pages, one is welcome to

explore the lush world of the Academic Zodiac through facebook browsing.
3. All the RTRRT techniques have their own alcoves on facebook as well. Thus, one

will find the Personal Cosmic Secretary along with suggested, updated and brand

new publications such as Cargo Worship for the summer 2010.
4. Some of the articles will lead one to tribe.net which is a parallel goldmine of

RTRRT and Academic Zodiac materials. Both tribe.net and facebook are updated

periodically.
5. Some other sources of information will be found on Wattpad, Vox, Scribd and

many other sites. Thus, references to reptilian astrology forums will be found mostly

everywhere.
6. The USENET minded astrologer will find the latest news either on facebook or

within USENET groups such as news:alt.astrology.marketplace.
7. By typing {news:alt.astrology.marketplace} , you should be informed in minutes

as to the latest trends in scientific astrology. The {http://lulu.com/astrology} site will of

course provide informative material for both RTRRT and the Academic Zodiac

system in the form of periodical catalogs, pamphlets and journals.
8. Any VIP Services menu contains an upgrade of the RTRRT, an update of the

Academic zodiac system as well as the latest news as concern any topic of interest;

such as e.g. the oil spill.

ALT.CLEARING.O5

The RTRRT newsgroup is also the Academic Zodiac site. For those with USENET

access, here are some suggestions as follow.

{news://94.75.214.90/alt.clearing.o5}

{news://202.177.16.121/alt.clearing.o5}

One can also try typing simply

{news:alt.clearing.o5}

Some browsers will support the following protocol:

{newspost://94.75.214.90/alt.clearing.o5}

Modern browsers may not be enabled to handle any of the upper protocols at all.

Others may use Webcrawler and see whether they are lucky with e.g.

&ldquo;alt.clearing.o5 chakra clearing&rdquo; or whatever search methods one

fancies.

2012 PUBLICATIONS

Among over 5000 publications (sic), {http://lulu.com/astrology} offers many

comprehensive guides through the critical years 2000 &ndash; 2012{iii}. Thus, year

2007 was highlighted around Venus in Hydra{7}. The financial backdrops of the years

2009 &ndash; 2011 have been dealt in detail, such as e.g. within the Orcus Report

series.

ĆON OF CETUS

As Uranus enters Cetus in the year 2012, special reports have been dedicated to this

phenomenon as encompassing other phenomena towards the year 2012. The

Encapsulation of Ages encompasses the Ćon of Cetus, venusian Age of Pegasus

and ascendental Era of Eridanus, the true New Age.

ABSTRACT

1. The zodiac has 22 constellations.
2. There are 16 eastern ascendants for the present epoch.

KNOW YOURSELF

Nowadays people are bombarded by random disinformation for which they have no

time{8}, will or energy to sort and tell apart for their own benefit. A

&ldquo;bombarded&rdquo; being is subject to spam as victim of disinformation

overflow. In a world where everybody &ldquo;informs&rdquo;, there is confusion

about authority. Our proposal is simple: NASA as zodiacal authority and Ramakrishna

lineage as concern personal transformation. Both NASA and Vivekananda have a

strong positive impact on the U.S.A. and the world. Authority serves as best

reference in the world of solar system dynamics as well as in the world of the soul.

Truly know yourself in order to design and redesign the events in your life at best.

Find your place under your true natal Sun in order to create the events in your life at

will! Your place under your true natal Sun opens for the enjoyment of your original

natal destiny as your elastic fate offers itself as willing to change under the positive

spell of personal reality rendering and the Academic Zodiac.

INCIPIENT ASTROLOGIST

1. Science{9} is magick is astrology. The Academic Zodiac system consists in 22

zodiacal constellations. In order to start absorbing stellar knowledge, one downloads

any Academic Zodiac publication. Now when one is fairly acquainted with the basic

22 zodiacal stations, the precessed ascendant set is intended. The ascendants are

separately dealt with as the 16 Ascendants.
2. The number 22 associates with the Tarot initiations. The letters of Mediterranean

alphabets like the Hebrew are naturally in cohorts with the zodiacal constellations.

Moreover, the 16 ascendants represent the elemental court cards and spirits of

geomancy. The Sabian system is linked to the 16 guardian angels. All this occult

numerology is furthermore linked to the I Ching Aspecatrian.
3. Dedicated publications deal with the Southern Constellations set{10} as well as

the Northern Constellations in astrology.
4. The Planetary Zodiacs are separately dealt with. Thus, the Lunar Zodiac

presents itself versus the venusian zodiac. Zodiacal positions are delineated through

dedicated publications like Moon in Auriga, Mercury in Orion or Venus in Scutum.
5. The X and P zodiacs pertain to Eris and Pluto. As Eris materials{11} span

through 6 GB of publications, there is much to learn about this ex X-planet. The

X-Zodiac and the P-Zodiac are dealt with in great detail, being historical Academic

Zodiacs.
6. The present Era of Eridanus, Age of Pegasus and Ćon of Cetus afford for a

fascinating study in precession, the first available after the on Ćon of Osiris.
7. Scientific astrology comes in the form of Abstracts. The scientifically minded

astrologist can advantageously choose to systematically wade through a vast body of

treatises in abstract format.
8. The Cartesian house system was originally presented as the Night & Day house

system, even having 24 experimental houses. Among the early experiments, we had

a 16 house system. The Cartesian house system finally settled for the traditional 12

houses. See Venus rising in Hydra in the first house of the natal chart of the Scarlet

Lady. Observe Serpens Cauda ascending in the U.S.A. nativity.
9. Everyone can divine all the loves in one's life with 20 Minutes Astrology.
10. The Academic Zodiac system encompasses the delineation of all planets and

objects of interest. See Services for Astrologers.

INCIPIENT MAGUS

1. Science is magick is astrology. Future-scanning precedes future-changing{12}.
2. The best approach to to Reality Rendering is through O5 Initiation.
3. Early RTRRT publications like Reboot, Integer or O5IRIS will enable personal

omnipotence in creating any events out of the blue.
4. Initiates tend to differ in their characters. Thus, some prefer the powerful

simplicity of Cascade. Many will appreciate O5 as central omnipotence tool.

Dedicated initiates will settle for the Personal Cosmic Secretary.
5. The Spiral Trees series suggests an upgrade from the Personal Cosmic

Secretary, where Cargo Worship is the latest publication in the series.

SELF-INITIATION TIPS

The free downloadable VIP Services catalog provides information as to initiation via

e-mail. However, in a spirit of full discretion, the talented astrologer-magus will

choose self-initiation through a vast body of dedicated publications. While in the case

of astrology, the object of interest will be suggested by the search engine on the

website, the appropriate RTRRT initiation requires some sophistication in an individual

approach.

PUBLICATIONS SEARCH TIPS

The Academic Zodiac and RTRRT were documented through a vast body of

publications. The RTRRT materials nevertheless distribute themselves around a

standard core, meaning that every RTRRT publication is essentially self-sufficient.

Nevertheless, due to the vast body of over 4500 dedicated publications on

{http://lulu.com/astrology} , suggestions and tips are due as follows.

1. In our experience it is useful to know one's own futurity{13} but designing its

manifestation presents itself as an even much more productive activity. The Real

Time Reality Rendering Tools were designed to help you plan{14} and manifest{15}

any event even within fantastic five minutes{16}.
2. As concern the RTRRT materials, one could start with O5 Initiation{17}. The next

step could be Cascade, often as integrated within the RTRRT publication itself. The

Personal Cosmic Secretary would present itself as the next self-initiation. O5 and

Cascade are simple Instant Magick techniques while the Personal Cosmic

Secretary{18} presents itself as a set of techniques. The upgrade from the PCS

would be the Spiral Trees. Note that all the RTRRT encourage planning, diarizing and

ethical experiment. Thus, Aladdin XI presents itself as a special set of O5 techniques

for the advanced Instant Magician.
3. There are several types of RTRRT publications that were designed in order to

satisfy the general reader but also a most fastidious explorer of the occult. Matrix

Hacking figures as bestseller. Reboot and Integer offer perhaps the most integral

version of the RTRRT. Magic Wand was designed as a compact form of Cascade.
4. There is a vast body of publications for every conceivable item as concern the

RTRRT{19} and especially the modern astrology as based on the Academic Zodiac.

The best way to search for these publications is to use the internal search on

{http://lulu.com} . In order to obtain the best results from the search engines, it is

sometimes useful to apostrophe the inquiry such as &ldquo;Klaudio Zic Academic

Zodiac&rdquo;, '88 Ascendants Klaudio Zic' or 'Klaudio Zic RTRRT'.
5. Here is an example. One attempts at retrieving the original Eris{20} publications.

As there are some 6 Gigabytes of Eris material, one would wish to systematically

browse through the August 2005 materials{21}. That can be done by reaching the

very first series of Eris publications by clicking the numbers that appear at the bottom

of the page. However, if one is after a specific publication, one would type e.g.

&ldquo;Klaudio Zic 2003 UB313 Synastry&rdquo; where 2003 UB313 stands for

Eris{22}.
6. The astrological publications originally pertain to one of the following categories.

The Academic Zodiac is the basis for all interplanetary communication in an Observer

of Times. The local zodiacs were documented in Planetocentric Astrology. Among the

88 Ascendants, there are 16 Eastern Ascendants for the present epoch.
7. Special care has been given to the Dwarf Planets in the 7th House{23} of the

horoscope. The Centaurs in Magick manifest as Centaurs in Love.
8. A vast array of classes of objects has been presented to the astrology fan.

These are enlisted within the Services for the Astrologers document.
9. Recommended self-initiation literature would include a good RTRRT initiation such

as Integer or Reboot, the basis of the Academic Zodiac and 16 Ascendants in

astrology.
10. From Eris in Synastry to Pluto in Coma Berenices, one integrates the basic

assets of modern astrology. Surely, one will be interested in knowing all about one's

natal Sun-sign before plunging into the vast world of dwarf planets. Therefore Sun in

Orion will precede Sun in Sextans. The national ascendant of the U.S.A.{24} will

precede the 9-11 series{25}. The Secret Mansions of the Moon will include Moon in

Auriga. The Special zodiacal positions of Venus will feature Venus in Pegasus. The

effects of the Age of Cetus will funnel through Uranus in Cetus.
11. Besides Uranus in Cetus, the year 2012 has been documented through many an

apocalyptic document as featuring giant comets, jihadic dwarf planets and WW3.
12. If diligent search fails, one can mail the Author. The mail address is given below.

Every customer, donor and VIP initiate is entitled to the Author's mail address.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks to the Academic zodiac, your true natal skies open{26} many wonders for

you! Your first step towards your true natal skies was probably marked by finding out

your own true Sun sign. It wasn't an easy find at all! You had to cut between

pseudo-sidereal-tropical-starsign-whatever nonsense in order to reach this page. You

have personal power if your read this! Finally, you are in possession of an

authoritative ephemeris for your own natal Sun. Now that you know your true natal

Sun sign, what can you do further? Here are some suggestions in order to help

yourself to higher attainment as free stellar being{27}.

1. Browse the {http://lulu.com/astrology} site for publications of interest{28}.
2. Download the free VIP catalog from the site {http://lulu.com/astrology}
3. Select the service that makes for you. Require custom personal reality rendering.

4. Learn how to create any future at will instead of just subduing to

circumstances{29} by default. Our VIP services contain RTRRT{30} initiation. Render

your own reality in real time: now and forever.
5. Periodical publications such as the Academic Astrology Journal, Planet Log or

even &ldquo;summertime series&rdquo; keep you updated about the low moons,

economic trends or the latest oil spill. Follow the Planet Log series{31} in order to

find and make use of the opportunities as afforded by the special planetary

positions{32}. The April 2010 Planet Log features a Low Moon in Sextans and Corvus

that is of great interest to traders{33}. Get the details by downloading the latest

Planet Log.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1981 - 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all

rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available from

{http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

INVITATION

Why suffer a bad transit when you can have a good one instead? Get down to having

your own way with the RTRRT and let the Academic Zodiac take care of the rest!

REAL TIME REALITY RENDING TOOLS

The RTRRT are your portable daily miracle maker. What can you do with the

RTRRT{34}?

1. Create prosperity.
2. Create favorable circumstances in minutes.
3. Change your horoscope for the best.
4. Find and keep the love of your life.
5. Gain at the casino or receive money by sheer surprise.
6. Dispose of negative occurrences, people or things forever.
7. Wipe out that dangerous astrological transit from your future.
8. Get rid of someone you dislike forever.
9. Have any partner you want.
10. Find yourself a better job even through &ldquo;impossible&rdquo;

circumstances.
11. Cure serious diseases such as cancer.
12. Dispose of general negativity.

RTRRT NITTY-GRITTY

With the Real Time Reality Rendering Tools, one can materialize any events in

minutes.

1. You are entitled to your own future.
2. You are entitled to the future of your own choice.
3. You are in control of your personal future now.
4. Your personal future can be determined to the second as well as changed at will.

5. You can intervene into your own personal future in order to change it at will.
6. One can start divining one's own future with accuracy in less than twenty minutes.

7. One can materialize an event in less than five minutes.
8. One can determine, divine or materialize anything.
9. You are entitled to your own past.
10. You can change your own past according to your plan.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1981 - 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all

rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available from

{http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

(Luk 11:23)

He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

{1}Planetary zodiacs, one for each plant.
{2}Politely addressed as &ldquo;toy programs&rdquo;.
{3}Or three. Note that the article is meant fr an absolute beginner.
{4}Obvious in an astronomer as the biblical supreme deity admonishes.
{5}All delineations were promptly produced from the first moment of the discovery,

while the objects were still unnamed. Luckily, many remain unnamed to this day, thus

evading any speculation by mountebanks.
{6}First sale. The first publications were vaguely entitled 2003 UB313 and the X

Zodiac.
{7}Gigabytes have been dedicated to the Birth of the Antichrist. Also, figures like

Palden Dorje emerged!
{8}See also ETER, Emotimenergy-retriever. &rdquo;Time&rdquo; here stands for

energy or personal power.
{9}IAU, NASA JPL, SIMBAD, Harvard MPC and the LHC.
{10}These are occasionally referred to as the Chambers of the South. Science allies

with religion, being from the same source. Superstition, on the other hand affords for

the devil's wages only.
{11}First sale dating as early as Aug 1st 2005.
{12}As it is too easy for everyone to determine the events in anybody else's life, a

future-changing system was devised.
{13}20 Minutes Astrology.
{14}Treasure Chart.
{15}Materializing a reality is known as Reality Rendering.
{16}Snow Crash.
{17}Also, O5 Master Initiation.
{18}Also Personal Cosmic Avatar.
{19}Real Time Reality Rendering Tools.
{20}The major dwarf planet. The site of course contains all the early delineations for

every single dwarf planet, centaur and comet; also Apohele, outer guardian and many

other classes of objects of interest in modern astrology.
{21}Meaning reaching said section manually.
{22}Its original as well as present designation. The publications in question are dated

August 1st 2005.
{23}The house of marriage.
{24}Serpens Cauda.
{25}Moon in Orion, Eris in Cetus.
{26}Your true natal skies did open, disclose on daily basis and will unwrap infinite

wonders for you, indeed!
{27}RTRRT initiate.
{28}There are some 3000 publications on the site. Use the search form with such

keywords as &ldquo;Centaurs Klaudio Zic&rdquo;, Academic Zodiac or RTRRT. Key

in any object of interest, such as &ldquo;2007 JG43&rdquo;, Moon in Auriga or Sun in

Orion.
{29}E.g. that bad transit will never happen at all. Chose to replace it with a happy

event of your own choice!
{30}The Real Time Reality Rendering Tools consist mainly of O5, Cascade and the

Personal Cosmic Secretary.
{31}Essays and editorials. A periodical Academic Astrology Journal is issued for your

information. Note that the multimedia publications are conceived mostly in PDF format

along with some occasional animated gif.
{32}These positions appear quite frequently within the appropriate planetary zodiacs.
{33}Nonetheless, the Low Moon is also of interest to the jihadic culture, seaquakes

and WW3.
{34}What can the RTRRT do for you is primarily what you can do with the help of the

RTRRT system.
{i}*******************************************************************************
JPL/DASTCOM3 Small-body Search Results 2010-Aug-05 06:50:18

Asteroids only parameter search:

Matching small-bodies:

Record # Epoch-yr Primary Desig Name H
-------- -------- ------------- ------------------------- -----
1 1983 (undefined) Ceres 3.34
2 2001 (undefined) Pallas 4.13
4 1981 (undefined) Vesta 3.20
19308 1998 1996 TO66 [...unnamed...] 4.50
19521 2000 1998 WH24 Chaos 4.90
20000 2004 2000 WR106 Varuna 3.70
24835 1999 1995 SM55 [...unnamed...] 4.80
26375 2002 1999 DE9 [...unnamed...] 4.70
28978 2004 2001 KX76 Ixion 3.20
38628 2002 2000 EB173 Huya 4.70
42301 2000 2001 UR163 [...unnamed...] 3.97
47171 2001 1999 TC36 [...unnamed...] 4.73
50000 2004 2002 LM60 Quaoar 2.71
55565 2002 2002 AW197 [...unnamed...] 3.26
55636 2005 2002 TX300 [...unnamed...] 3.16
55637 2003 2002 UX25 [...unnamed...] 3.60
82075 2003 2000 YW134 [...unnamed...] 4.81
84522 2004 2002 TC302 [...unnamed...] 3.81
84922 2003 2003 VS2 [...unnamed...] 4.00
90377 2005 2003 VB12 Sedna 1.58
90482 2005 2004 DW Orcus 2.30
90568 2001 2004 GV9 [...unnamed...] 3.90
119951 2002 2002 KX14 [...unnamed...] 4.50
120132 2003 2003 FY128 [...unnamed...] 4.80
120178 2005 2003 OP32 [...unnamed...] 3.97
120347 2004 2004 SB60 [...unnamed...] 4.25
120348 2001 2004 TY364 [...unnamed...] 4.25
134340 2006 (undefined) Pluto -0.70
136108 2007 2003 EL61 Haumea 0.00
136199 2005 2003 UB313 Eris -1.17
136472 2007 2005 FY9 Makemake -0.44
144897 2010 2004 UX10 [...unnamed...] 4.50
145451 2010 2005 RM43 [...unnamed...] 4.40
145452 2010 2005 RN43 [...unnamed...] 3.90
145453 2010 2005 RR43 [...unnamed...] 4.00
145480 2010 2005 TB190 [...unnamed...] 4.70
174567 2010 2003 MW12 [...unnamed...] 3.60
175113 2010 2004 PF115 [...unnamed...] 4.70
202421 2010 2005 UQ513 [...unnamed...] 3.40
208996 2004 2003 AZ84 [...unnamed...] 4.00
225088 2010 2007 OR10 [...unnamed...] 1.90
229762 2010 2007 UK126 [...unnamed...] 3.40
230965 2010 2004 XA192 [...unnamed...] 4.00
416322 2010 2001 QF298 [...unnamed...] 4.70
428012 2010 2002 CY248 [...unnamed...] 4.90
431670 2002 2002 MS4 [...unnamed...] 3.77
443791 2004 2002 XV93 [...unnamed...] 4.92
448701 2010 2003 QX113 [...unnamed...] 4.70
457274 2010 2003 UZ413 [...unnamed...] 4.30
466418 2010 2004 NT33 [...unnamed...] 4.40
467512 2004 2004 PR107 [...unnamed...] 4.60
477855 2010 2004 XR190 [...unnamed...] 4.50
490592 2010 2005 QU182 [...unnamed...] 3.40
530787 2010 2006 QH181 [...unnamed...] 3.80
564497 2010 2007 JH43 [...unnamed...] 4.70
564498 2010 2007 JJ43 [...unnamed...] 3.20
612169 2010 2008 ST291 [...unnamed...] 4.40
655685 2010 2009 YE7 [...unnamed...] 4.40
666450 2010 2010 EK139 [...unnamed...] 3.80
668191 2010 2010 FX86 [...unnamed...] 4.40
676085 2010 2010 KZ39 [...unnamed...] 4.00

(61 matches. To SELECT, enter record # (integer), followed by semi-colon.)
{ii}See Services for Astrologers.
{iii}Actually, the guidelines mostly refer to 2007 ~ 2014 ~ 2025, even 2010, when it

comes to the almost imperceptible start of WW3, as published in great detail with

minute precision and meticulous interpolation of the NASA JPL data.