Jyotish, Hindu Astrology - How the Science of Light Can Help You in Daily Life - by Pandit Vamadeva Shastri

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 18, 2016, 2:51:50 PM5/18/16
Jyotisha, Hindu Astrology

How the Science of Light Can Help You in Daily Life

By Pandit Vamadeva Shastri

http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=5634

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 18, 2016, 3:26:06 PM5/18/16
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Jyotisha, Hindu Astrology
>
> How the Science of Light Can Help You in Daily Life
>
> By Pandit Vamadeva Shastri
>
> http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=5634

[ Subject: Billionaires for Vedic Astrology
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Date: March 30, 1993

Here are some billionaires who have publicly extolled the
virtues of Vedic, or Hindu astrology:

Excerpts from Hinduism Today:

Hari N. Harilela, Hong Kong

Chairman of one of Hong Kong's largest business empires
that spans the globe encompassing retail stores, import-
export trade, investments, hotels, restaurants and real
estate.

Pappuraja Sons, India

Cotton-based industry and farming in Tamil Nadu, South
India.

A. Patel, San Francisco

Motel/hotel business, started with a single "4th-class"
hotel in 1964.

Arvind Ved, San Francisco

Real estate investment made his fortune in just four
years. He is from the Bhatia group of merchant group
(Varn) of North India.

Hinduja Brothers, London

The London Times places their wealth over $3 billion. The
Hindujas are international dealers in oil, fertilizers,
edible oils and hundreds of commodities. They are friends
with world leaders.

Vinay Pai, Los Angeles

Real estate development, restaurants. Started 17 years
ago wth $7.00 and two suitcases. Investments now top $1
billion.

(Source: Hinduism Today; July 1991; Special Business
Section Pull-Out - excerpted with permisssion. All
individuals mentioned publicly extol the use and virtues
of Vedic prediction sciences.)

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 18, 2016, 3:29:26 PM5/18/16
ASTROLOGY READS MINDS

By Bharat Bhushan Padmadeo
Astroturf
The Pioneer
http://www.dailypioneer.com
Sunday, September 28, 2014

Time is said to be the administering tool of the divine.
For, it reflects the varying dynamics of energy-flux
excited by nature every successive moment, all through
its run. And all aspects of our dynamic existence are
rooted in the nature-driven energies. Both ancient Indian
philosophy and the modern physics agree on one point:
that it is through the play and interplay of nature-
driven energies that the whole existential order has come
into being.

In fact, a being with a solid perceptible frame, when
seen at sub-atomic level, is nothing but a web of
vibrating energy patterns, all primarily sourced to
nature. These energy patterns are so interwoven into an
interdependent mechanism that no individual component has
a reality independent of the totality. And together they
make out a being with form and name. Obviously,
therefore, there remains energy connect between a being
and the cosmos.

Now coming back to Indian perception of time, to which
the discipline of astrology subscribes, all units of time
are primarily scaled to the periodic motion of the Sun
and Moon. The macro frame — the concept of Yuga —
however, runs in correspondence with the precision of
equinoxes, an established astronomical phenomenon. It is
pertinent to note here that the Sun, Moon and other
planets should not be seen just as physical objects
moving in the cosmos. They are markers, each identified
with energy streams routed through a region marked with a
particular planet in focus. The energy sources include
the one excited or reflected by the planets and their
respective moons, as also the ones coming from far off
stellar bodies.

The planets are in continued motion traversing their
respective trajectories around the Sun at their exclusive
speeds, always maintaining relativity amongst them, as if
they would be a family. Now seen with reference to earth,
which itself spins on its axis at a great speed, the
energy flux excited by nature would vary widely every
moment.

And because of the connect between cosmos and the earthly
bodies, any change in nature's energy dynamics shall have
relating bearing on the energy frame-up of a being, with
obvious implications in terms of one's mind trends and
thereby conduct.

Now coming back to the implications of time, remember,
there remains a continuum all through its run. For, the
ground set at a particular moment is what sets the ball
rolling for the next moment. So, no wonder that the when
the scientists focus the telescope on far off galaxies,
they are able to visualise the goings in the cosmos
thousands of light years beforehand through a study of
energy spectrums observed.

Astrology is also based on the same premise. In fact, an
astrological chart of a being is nothing but energy
mapping of the cosmos at the time of one's birth. The
unique energy construct of a being thus marked offers
clue to how one's life would resonate to the progressive
changes in nature's energy dynamics in the emerging
times.

But many people may not be aware of their exact time of
birth. In such cases, horary system of astrology is put
to use. In this system, the planetary line-up at the
moment of consultation is taken into consideration, which
answers our questions with a fair amount of precision.
For, as already explained above, the energy dynamics
every moment being rooted in the past, shall have in
store the imprints of legacy carried over from the past.

See how the horary chart reflects upon the mental
predicament of an expatriate lady who was not aware of
her time of birth. The lagna lord Moon is in a dual sign
Virgo and conjunct the Sun, the two separated by two
degrees. The lady seems to have gone through emotional
turmoil two months ago. And she is debating whether the
decisions she has taken in her emotional hang are right.
The lagna sub-lord Mars is in the fourth house marked
with her place of abode. Mars occupies the lunar
constellation of Saturn, which is posited in the Libra
sign where the third cusp falls. Libra being the seventh
house of the natural zodiac is identified with
relationship. Mars and Saturn happen to be natural foes
in astrological reckoning. The implication is that the
lady would have decided to relocate so as to be out of
sight with her ex-boyfriend. The lady was astonished to
find that a horary reading could reflect upon her state
of mind with such precision. Astrology, in fact, knows no
bounds.

- The writer is an astrologer, vastu consultant and
spiritual counsellor.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/sunday-edition/agenda/astroturf/astrology-reads-minds.html

More at:

The Pioneer
http://www.dailypioneer.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 18, 2016, 5:25:59 PM5/18/16
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Jyotisha, Hindu Astrology
>
> How the Science of Light Can Help You in Daily Life
>
> By Pandit Vamadeva Shastri
>
> http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=5634

Dr David Frawley receives Padma Bhushan - India's third highest civilian honor

By Administrator
American Institute of Vedic Sudies, vedanet.com
March 29, 2015

[Images]
Dr. David Frawley D.Litt. (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) on March 31, 2015
received the prestigious Padma Bhushan award from the government of India,
one of the highest civilian awards granted in the country. He was one of
twenty people to receive the Padma Bhushan award this year, which included
Bill and Melinda Gates and a variety of important figures from Indian
culture and society.

The Padma Bhushan award is given for "distinguished service of a high
order" relative to the nation and culture of India. The Padma awards go to
a variety of individuals in all fields of life who make important
contributions to the national ethos and for humanity as a whole. This year
9 Padma Vibhushan, 20 Padma Bhushan, and 75 Padma Shri awards were
conferred by the government of India to notable individuals for their
dedicated services. We honor them all.

It is rare for non-Indians to receive Padma awards. It is rare for Yoga,
Ayurveda and Vedic teachers. This affords an additional significance to
Vamadeva's award. The award will be officially conferred later in March or
April by the President of India at a special ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan
in Delhi.

Vamadeva notes: "I am most humbled to receive this exalted award from the
government of India. I firmly believe that India with its great spiritual
and yogic heritage should be the guru among nations, Vishvaguru, and is in
the process of awakening to its great world mission that is crucial for the
future of humanity.

Though born in the West, I have always been a devotee of Ma Durga and
Bharat Mata and sought to spread her great teachings and culture worldwide
as well as to help revive it in India.

My main concern has been sharing the great tradition of Vedic knowledge
worldwide through Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, Vedanta and Vedic studies on all
levels. I hope and pray that all sincere efforts in the fields of Yoga and
Vedic knowledge prosper for the good of all. We regard this award as the
government of India honoring the value of Vedic knowledge for all humanity.

There are many individuals and organizations in various fields of Vedic
knowledge and Sanatana Dharma from different countries who have aided in my
work and activities over the decades, including those in the United States,
Canada, Trinidad, Brazil, Russia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Germany, Great Britain,
and of course India. We would like to thank them all.

There are several individuals I would like to specially mention, who have
been my main guides and inspiration over the years

Sadguru Sri Sivananda Murty who has remained my closest guide and
inspiration over the last twenty years.

Swami Veda Bharati for sharing with me the secret of the Vedas as my
spiritual brother.

Swami Dayananda Saraswati for showing me the higher teachings of Advaita
Vedanta but linked to service as well.

Sri Anandamayi Ma for giving me confidence early on in my search into the
deeper Yoga practices.

Sri M. P. Pandit of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram for first publishing my work
in India in 1980.

Dr. B.L. Vashta who guided my Ayurvedic studies and as a noted journalist
educated me on the social and cultural issues of modern India.

Sri K. Natesan of the Ramanashram who opened up the deeper teachings of
Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi and Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni for me.

Dr. B.V. Raman who showed me both the essence of Jyotish as well as the
model of a great teacher.

Ram Swarup and Sitaram Goel of Voice of India who instilled in me the need
for a renaissance of Hindu Dharma in India and worldwide.

HR Nagendra of S-VYASA, dean of the only deemed Yoga University in India
for carrying on the message of Swami Vivekananda.

Sri Lokesh Chandra, now head of ICCR (Indian Council of Cultural Relations)
and seniormost Buddhist scholar in India, for his friendship and guidance.

The Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi and the current government of India
for supporting the Sanatana Dharma and conferring this important
recognition upon our work.

My wife Yogini Shambhavi Devi for remaining a continual support and
inspiration and providing the Shakti for this Vedic mission."

Sri Veda Purushaya Namah!
Jan. 28, 2015

Share this:
https://vedanet.com/2015/03/29/dr-david-frawley-to-receive-padma-bhushan-indias-third-highest-civilian-honor/