Post election hate crimes

Anthony Marsh

Dec 10, 2016, 6:55:31 PM12/10/16
Police investigating break-in, racist graffiti at home of Giants player
Nikita Whitlock's home was vandalized with 'KKK,' a swastika and racial
slurs, police say

Jared Dubin mugshot
by Jared Dubin @jadubin5 Dec 08, 2016 • 2 min read

The New Jersey home of New York Giants fullback Nikita Whitlock was
broken into and vandalized earlier this week, CBS New York reports.

Police in Moonachie, New Jersey, told The Record that the break-in
happened between 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Tuesday evening. Sgt. Richard
Behrens said Thursday that the incident is being investigated as a hate
crime, as racist graffiti was scrawled on the walls of Whitlock's home.

In addition to "KKK", three swastikas and other racial slurs were
written on the walls of Whitlock's home. The word "Trump" was also
written on the wall near his staircase.

"It just re-establishes that no matter where you are, no matter who you
are, this can happen to you," Whitlock, a black man, told CBS New York.

''They broke in, they vandalized, they shared their opinion -- they
could have shared it on Facebook, but they decided to share it in this
fashion," the fullback told The Record. "I think the one thing that does
disturb me more is the fact that people are using [President-elect
Donald] Trump's name. To me, it's like, OK, you believe Trump believes
certain things. But he wasn't here. This was a personal decision, not a
Trump decision. So next time, write your name on the wall.''

The incident is part of a rising trend of hate crimes that have taken
place since the Nov. 8 presidential election. The Southern Poverty Law
Center reported 867 incidences of hate crimes (which included only
real-world harassment or intimidation and did not include any online
incidents) in the 10 days after the election alone, while the New York
Police Department reported earlier this week that there has been a 115
percent increase in hate crimes over this time last year.

Nevertheless, Whitlock said his family and friends were shocked that
such an incident could happen to him. "I'm one of the last people you
think this would happen to," he said. "I'm in a nice area, I make good
money, I keep to myself, and I'm not flashy. ... Instead of coming close
to home, they came inside. I have a lot of peers and a lot of family and
people in my circle who don't believe these kinds of things can happen
to them or to me or to us. Everybody thinks, 'Oh wow, that was close to
home,' because it was in your town or it was in the city next to you.
We're not the only ones affected by this."

assessment," and a spokesman called the incident, "abhorrent and
disappointing," per The Record.

Bud

Dec 10, 2016, 11:56:49 PM12/10/16
On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 6:55:31 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> Police investigating break-in, racist graffiti at home of Giants player
> Nikita Whitlock's home was vandalized with 'KKK,' a swastika and racial
> slurs, police say
>
> Jared Dubin mugshot
> by Jared Dubin @jadubin5 Dec 08, 2016 • 2 min read
>
> The New Jersey home of New York Giants fullback Nikita Whitlock was
> broken into and vandalized earlier this week, CBS New York reports.

This is interesting because I don`t watch the news, but I do go to
AccuWeather for the weather reports and they have headlines of news
stories, and this was one of them, so I looked at it and bookmarked it
with the intent to bring here, but then I didn`t see any good place to
interject it. The reason I thought it was significant was that I thought
it was staged. This is the report I saw...

http://6abc.com/news/nfl-players-home-vandalized-with-racist-graffiti/1647359/

Notice them painting over the evidence. Has the FBI been there to
process it? The stained glass by the door is broken, but no hole to reach
in to turn the knob. A whole window pane is shown broke in another room,
but shards of glass point all around the hole, it would be hard to get
through that without getting cut up. They better hope the glass was broken
in and not out, the FBI is pretty sharp. All in all, maybe somebody did
break in and wrote "Trump" on his wall, but this election has triggered so
many leftists to do stupid shit that you just can`t put anything past
them. I`d say this could be an inside job, and if it is the FBI will
likely be able to determine it.

And now looking on the page they have this interesting story...

http://6abc.com/news/no-charges-against-phila-assistant-attorney-in-anti-trump-vandalism/1649658/

A city lawyer was caught on film spray painting "Fuck Trump" on a wall.
He wasn`t fired and no charges were filed. Now, lets say that same city
lawyer was to spray paint "Fuck Niggers", do you suppose he keeps his job?
Do you suppose he has no charges files against him? The left really has to
come to grips with their own hypocrisy, where expressing a belief or
holding an opinion that they agree with is alright, but one they disagree
with deserves punishment.

> Police in Moonachie, New Jersey, told The Record that the break-in
> happened between 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Tuesday evening. Sgt. Richard
> Behrens said Thursday that the incident is being investigated as a hate
> crime, as racist graffiti was scrawled on the walls of Whitlock's home.
>
> In addition to "KKK", three swastikas and other racial slurs were
> written on the walls of Whitlock's home. The word "Trump" was also
> written on the wall near his staircase.
>
> "It just re-establishes that no matter where you are, no matter who you
> are, this can happen to you," Whitlock, a black man, told CBS New York.
>
> ''They broke in, they vandalized, they shared their opinion -- they
> could have shared it on Facebook, but they decided to share it in this
> fashion," the fullback told The Record. "I think the one thing that does
> disturb me more is the fact that people are using [President-elect
> Donald] Trump's name. To me, it's like, OK, you believe Trump believes
> certain things. But he wasn't here. This was a personal decision, not a
> Trump decision. So next time, write your name on the wall.''
>
> The incident is part of a rising trend of hate crimes that have taken
> place since the Nov. 8 presidential election. The Southern Poverty Law
> Center reported 867 incidences of hate crimes

Established incidents or reported incidents?

> (which included only
> real-world harassment or intimidation and did not include any online
> incidents) in the 10 days after the election alone, while the New York
> Police Department reported earlier this week that there has been a 115
> percent increase in hate crimes over this time last year.

If some blacks attacked a white guy in a Trump hat, would that be a hate
crime?

> Nevertheless, Whitlock said his family and friends were shocked that
> such an incident could happen to him. "I'm one of the last people you
> think this would happen to," he said. "I'm in a nice area, I make good
> money, I keep to myself, and I'm not flashy. ... Instead of coming close
> to home, they came inside. I have a lot of peers and a lot of family and
> people in my circle who don't believe these kinds of things can happen
> to them or to me or to us. Everybody thinks, 'Oh wow, that was close to
> home,' because it was in your town or it was in the city next to you.
> We're not the only ones affected by this."

> assessment," and a spokesman called the incident, "abhorrent and
> disappointing," per The Record.

These kinds of non-incidents are over reported, it is considered
national news if someone scribbles a swatstika somewhere. Meanwhile these
kinds of stories go on every minute of every day, but aren`t considered
newsworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ6ItVQFz_o

This is good, look at all the guns these guys have. Yes, it is blacks
that need to fear the cops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJqQYoPaauM

The national media is worried that someone might be using the n-word
somewhere but are careful not to say anything negative about a violent
black culture that is destroying itself.

BOZ

Dec 11, 2016, 6:00:54 PM12/11/16
CIA ROGUE OPERATION!!!!!!!!!!!Culinary Institute of America.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 13, 2016, 8:33:23 AM12/13/16
You've never been there, I have. On Mass Ave.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Dec 13, 2016, 10:22:31 PM12/13/16
The big one is in Napa Valley, Anthony. The LSD labs are deep beneath les
cave au vins. I think Francis Ford has one.

BOZ

Dec 14, 2016, 8:03:03 PM12/14/16
Marsh what is your recipe for toast?

BOZ

Dec 14, 2016, 8:03:31 PM12/14/16
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:33:23 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Cambridge School of Culinary Arts is not the same as Culinary Institute of
America. How do you manage to FUG (norman mailer) everything up?

BOZ

Dec 15, 2016, 11:16:06 AM12/15/16
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:33:23 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
Marsh were the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom hate
crimes?

Jason Burke

Dec 15, 2016, 10:03:12 PM12/15/16
How far from rh? They have their own kitchens there, you know. And I
think it's still the only off campus dorm, though I haven't been there
in a couplea decades.

(And I was in Moonachie last week before the game. Damn excellent Cuban
restaurant. Go past Redds away from the stadium and turn left at the
Sunoco. Though on the whole, Moonachie ain't the best 'hood.)

Anthony Marsh

Dec 15, 2016, 10:25:51 PM12/15/16
Texas Toast.
2 for $5.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 16, 2016, 11:43:11 AM12/16/16
On 12/15/2016 11:16 AM, BOZ wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:33:23 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

You don't seem to understand the definition of a hate crime. Just because
a husband hates his wife and kills her that does not make it a hate crime.
Most hate crimes are committed against strangers and the only motive is
hatred to that particular group, whether it be race, religion, ethnic
origin, politics, sex, sexual orientation, etc. I don't think killing an
alien would be classified as a hate crime unless the killer was only
prejudiced against greys.

Your constant cover-up and minimalization of crimes does not make you look
good.

slats

Dec 16, 2016, 3:13:07 PM12/16/16
BOZ <john....@gmail.com> wrote in
whoops! another one bites the dust. now sit back and watch the SPLC (and
the media) bury this like all the others.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/teen-made-up-story-about-anti-muslim-attack-
on-subway/

Anthony Marsh

Dec 16, 2016, 3:16:27 PM12/16/16
On 12/11/2016 6:00 PM, BOZ wrote:
> On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 7:55:31 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> Police investigating break-in, racist graffiti at home of Giants player
>> Nikita Whitlock's home was vandalized with 'KKK,' a swastika and racial
>> slurs, police say
>>
>> Jared Dubin mugshot
>> by Jared Dubin @jadubin5 Dec 08, 2016 ??? 2 min read
Since you are ou resident expert on hate crimes I thought I'd ask you a
question about the Dylan Roof case:

NATION
Jurors find Dylann Roof guilty in hate crime shootings in South Carolina
church
Dylann Roof's two death penalty trials

The 22-year-old man charged with killing nine black worshipers at the
historic Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, S.C. faces two death penalty
trials, a first in U.S. history.

Jenny Jarvie

A federal jury has convicted Dylann Roof in the racially motivated
slayings of nine black church members in South Carolina.

The jury reached its verdict after less than two hours of deliberations.
They convicted the 22-year-old white man of hate crimes and other charges.

They will reconvene next month to decide whether he should get the death
penalty or be sentenced to life in prison.

Roof just stared ahead as the verdict was read, much as he has throughout
the trial.

After presenting a mass of evidence against Roof, prosecutors wrapped up
their case earlier Thursday, arguing the jury had a simple task to hold
the ???cold and calculated??? 22-year-old accountable for ???every round
he fired??? and ???every person he killed.???

???A man of immense hatred walked that room shooting person after person
after person,??? Assistant U.S. Atty. Nathan Williams told the jury during
the government???s closing arguments. ???A man whose actions show him to
be a person of tremendous cowardice, shooting them when they had their
eyes closed, shooting them when they were in prayer.???

???There is no doubt in this case,??? Williams said as he ran through
charges that Roof committed hate crimes resulting in death. ???He targeted
those individuals because of their race.

???They were praying. They were shot,??? he said as he outlined charges
that Roof had engaged in the obstruction of the exercise of religion.
???This is easy.???

Roof???s defense attorney did not bother to dispute the government???s
evidence. Jurors already have watched Roof confess in a taped FBI
interview. They have heard from two survivors who identified him as the
shooter. They have seen closed-circuit television footage of him exiting
the church with a weapon in his hand.

Instead, attorney David Bruck urged jurors to dig deeper and look
???beyond the surface??? in considering what motivated his client to
commit the crime. Roof, he suggested, was delusional.

???The issue in this case from the beginning has been and continues to be
why,??? Bruck told jurors. ???Consider the mad energy, the irrationality,
the senselessness. Consider where it came from, how illogical the entire
story was.

???There is something wrong with his perceptions,??? Bruck said.

Repeatedly, U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel reprimanded Bruck for
bringing up the subject of Roof???s mental state.

Bruck is representing Roof only during the guilt phase of the trial. The
high school dropout has chosen to defend himself during the sentencing
stage, when jurors decide whether to impose life in prison or death. The
rare move essentially will relegate the renowned capital-defense attorney
to a back seat in what most agree is the most critical phase of the trial.

The Department of Justice has brought 33 charges against Roof: 12 counts
of committing a hate crime against black victims, 12 counts of obstructing
the exercise of religion and nine counts of using a firearm to commit
murder. It is seeking the death penalty on the basis of Roof???s ???lack
of remorse??? and his ???animosity towards African Americans.???

Prosecutors have spent six days methodically outlining their case
against Roof, introducing a long procession of first responders, FBI
agents, expert witnesses and survivors of the June 17, 2015, massacre
at Emanuel AME Church.
Jury in church massacre trial watches Dylann Roof's confession: 'We all
know I'm guilty'
Jury in church massacre trial watches Dylann Roof's confession: 'We all
know I'm guilty'

On Wednesday, Bruck rested the defense case in a matter of minutes,
without submitting any evidence or calling a single witness.

Roof, who is pleading not guilty but has repeatedly offered to admit guilt
in exchange for a life sentence, has not stated publicly any reasons for
representing himself. Yet many following the case believe he is seeking to
hide evidence of mental instability that his lawyers would highlight in a
bid to spare his life.

During the last week, Bruck has repeatedly tried, unsuccessfully, to
present the jury with evidence that would show Roof has some form of
mental illness or impairment.

On Wednesday, after the prosecution rested its case, Gergel refused to let
Bruck introduce two mental health experts ??? a psychiatrist and a
psychologist ??? arguing that such testimony had no bearing on the issue
of his guilt, the State newspaper reported. After Roof declined to
testify, Bruck rested his case.

The rift between Roof and his defense team emerged last month when
Roof???s attorneys raised questions about their client???s mental state,
asking the judge to declare Roof incompetent to stand trial. Gergel
ordered Roof to take a psychiatric competency assessment, yet little is
known about Roof???s mental condition because the two-day hearing was
closed to the public.

Ultimately, Gergel found Roof capable of standing trial, stating he had an
???extremely high IQ??? and was able to understand legal proceedings.
Gergel then allowed Roof to represent himself.

In a court motion before the trial began, Roof???s attorneys noted that
capital defendants sometimes choose to represent themselves so they can
prevent presentation of evidence during the sentencing phase that they
???cannot bear to have revealed.???

Bruck has a long career representing death-row defendants. More than 20
years ago, he helped win a life sentence for Susan Smith, a South
Carolina mother who was found guilty of drowning her two sons in a lake.
In 2015, he defended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was sentenced to death for
his role in bombing the 2013 Boston Marathon.

On Thursday, Bruck urged the jury to explore not just whether Roof
committed the crime, but who he is and why he did it. He drew attention
to example after example of Roof???s odd behavior: his apparent inability,
a day after the crime, to judge how many people he had killed; his
unwillingness to make small talk with investigators; his admission to
FBI agents that he didn???t have a best friend.

???He tells the FBI, ???I???m not delusional,??? ??? Bruck said to the
jury. ???When someone says that, common sense tells you he might be
delusional.???

His client, he noted, wore sweatpants under his jeans in the sweltering
South Carolina heat. He took hundreds of photos of his cat, yet none of
a fellow human being.

Bruck said Roof was not an original thinker, but someone ???regurgitating,
in whole paragraphs, slogans and facts, bits and pieces. ??? He downloaded
from the Internet directly into his brain.???

???Don???t be distracted by the defense counsel arguments suggesting
there???s a deeper meaning to this,??? Asst. U.S. attorney Stephen Curran
countered. ???It???s not that complicated. ??? The answer is obvious. The
reason is violent racism still exists. ??? There are still people who will
murder, still people who will kill, because of the color of someone???s
skin.???

Nothing the defense attorney said, Curran argued, came close to
undermining Roof???s guilt.

???He was 21 when he did this,??? Curran said. ???He was old enough to vote.
He was old enough to join the military. ??? He was old enough to buy a
gun. He certainly was old enough to understand the horrific nature of
what he was planning to do. He certainly is old enough to be held
accountable.???
90 seconds: 4 stories you can't miss
Caption 90 seconds: 4 stories you can't miss
90 seconds: 4 stories you can't miss
90 seconds: 4 stories you can't miss
Yahoo hacked
Yahoo hacked
Pegasus XL Rocket Launches with CYGNSS Spacecraft
Pegasus XL Rocket Launches with CYGNSS Spacecraft
The Seau Foundation partners with UCSD
The Seau Foundation partners with UCSD
Coast Guard To Offload Big Load Of Cocaine
Coast Guard To Offload Big Load Of Cocaine

Jarvie is a special correspondent.

ALSO

'Affluenza' teen's dad convicted of pretending to be officer

Is Bill Cosby a pathological abuser or a target of opportunists? Lawyers
battle

Donald Trump has chosen an arch-right Cabinet. Here's what might happen to
his campaign promises

UPDATES:

12:30 p.m.: This article has been updated with the Roof???s conviction.

12:25 p.m.: This article has been updated with details, including the
beginning of jury deliberations.

This article was originally published at 7:05 a.m.

So he was found guilty on all counts of committing hate crimes. But can
you tell us how many of the victims it was because of race and how many
because of religion? Were any of the victims white or Jewish?

Anthony Marsh

Dec 16, 2016, 8:31:28 PM12/16/16
Incoherent.

Bud

Dec 17, 2016, 5:01:29 PM12/17/16
Hate crimes are themselves racist.

> But can
> you tell us how many of the victims it was because of race and how many
> because of religion? Were any of the victims white or Jewish?

Was Roof a member of the Klan? The Nazi Party? Aryan Brotherhood? How
about American Vanguard? No, just a sad, sick individual. Yet some
leftists would have you believe that if American Vanguard is allowed to
put posters up at a university, Hitler will come back from the grave.
Truth is that none of these groups have any political power in this
country. If you want to find racist groups with political power you have
to look at black organizations.

OHLeeRedux

Dec 17, 2016, 5:03:43 PM12/17/16
That describes every single one of your posts.

slats

Dec 17, 2016, 5:09:08 PM12/17/16
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4029134/Florida-man-faked-pro-
Trump-hate-crime-set-ex-s-car-fire-staged-kidnapping-ransom-note-covered-
blood-said-taken-member-KKK.html

heeeeeeere we go again

John McAdams

Dec 17, 2016, 5:14:28 PM12/17/16
On 10 Dec 2016 18:55:30 -0500, Anthony Marsh
Pro-Trump vs. Anti-Trump violence:

http://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2016/11/pro-trump-versus-anti-trump-violence-in.html

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Dec 17, 2016, 10:43:10 PM12/17/16
On 12/16/2016 3:13 PM, slats wrote:
> BOZ <john....@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 9:33:23 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh
>> wrote:
>> :

>> .

> whoops! another one bites the dust. now sit back and watch the SPLC (and
> the media) bury this like all the others.
>
> http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/teen-made-up-story-about-anti-muslim-attack-
> on-subway/

404 NOT FOUND.
You have literally NOTHING.
What does you prank have to do with the case I just mentioned?
I already said that a couple of the cases were not real.

Bud

Dec 18, 2016, 8:02:35 PM12/18/16
That should have been "Hate crime laws are themselves racist".

Anthony Marsh

Dec 18, 2016, 8:14:03 PM12/18/16
On 12/17/2016 5:14 PM, John McAdams wrote:
> On 10 Dec 2016 18:55:30 -0500, Anthony Marsh
> <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Police investigating break-in, racist graffiti at home of Giants player
>> Nikita Whitlock's home was vandalized with 'KKK,' a swastika and racial
>> slurs, police say
>>
>> Jared Dubin mugshot
>> by Jared Dubin @jadubin5 Dec 08, 2016 ? 2 min read
Let's see what kind of cover-up arguments you promote:

People who keep track of such things usually have a liberal bias,

Such as the police or the FBI or Justice Department? And of course YOU
claim that you have no bias, even though we see it every day.

It?s sometimes hard to know whether a real assault was provoked by
politics, or something else ? there are two examples below.

Sure, except when the graffiti and the Trump hats and signs and what they
shouted out makes it clear which side the attackers are on. Did any of the
attackers shout out, "Remember the Maine"?

Many of these incidents have been faked by people with a liberal
agenda, knowing that sympathetic media will eat up their account

So you claim, but you can't prove.

> .John
> -----------------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Dec 18, 2016, 8:16:01 PM12/18/16
Yes, that happens a few times. But consider your biased, racist source.
Is that owned by Trump or just a buddy of his?
Do they print the hundreds of real hate crimes committed by Trump
supporters? Why don't you also post those?
Bias.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 18, 2016, 8:16:48 PM12/18/16
Yes, hate crimes CAN be racist. But they can also be sexist or
xenophobic or religious. Not just race.

>> But can
>> you tell us how many of the victims it was because of race and how many
>> because of religion? Were any of the victims white or Jewish?
>
> Was Roof a member of the Klan? The Nazi Party? Aryan Brotherhood? How

We don't know yet. Maybe just a supporter or influenced by.

> about American Vanguard? No, just a sad, sick individual. Yet some
> leftists would have you believe that if American Vanguard is allowed to
> put posters up at a university, Hitler will come back from the grave.

Not sure I've heard that theory yet. I think you just made it up.

> Truth is that none of these groups have any political power in this
> country. If you want to find racist groups with political power you have
> to look at black organizations.

That's why they resort to violence. Just as Hitler did when he was
starting out.

Bud

Dec 18, 2016, 8:56:22 PM12/18/16
The left is creating a climate of hate in this country with their false
narratives. The leftist media doesn`t even really care whether the reports
are true or not, they treat every one as true and run with them, as long
as they can be used to support the newest false narrative of the left,
"the uptick".

Anthony Marsh

Dec 19, 2016, 2:25:27 PM12/19/16
Ok, so you're against laws. We already knew that.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 19, 2016, 8:34:00 PM12/19/16
Your side is simply lying and denying.

Bud

Dec 19, 2016, 9:01:51 PM12/19/16

Bud

Dec 19, 2016, 9:02:27 PM12/19/16
You claim it every day. When it comes to showing it you fail miserably.

> It?s sometimes hard to know whether a real assault was provoked by
> politics, or something else ? there are two examples below.
>
> Sure, except when the graffiti and the Trump hats and signs and what they
> shouted out makes it clear which side the attackers are on.

The staged events contain some of these elements so they can falsely
accuse Trump supporters. The Trump supporters are the ones triggered,
running around foaming at the mouth.

> Did any of the
> attackers shout out, "Remember the Maine"?
>
> Many of these incidents have been faked by people with a liberal
> agenda, knowing that sympathetic media will eat up their account
>

> So you claim, but you can't prove.

Shown time and time again. The left has to keep these false narratives
alive, it is all they have to offer.

> > .John
> > -----------------------
> > http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Bud

Dec 19, 2016, 9:02:47 PM12/19/16
Why not say a thousand? You can`t produce one.

Bud

Dec 19, 2016, 9:03:25 PM12/19/16
When I suggested they ignore American Vanguard putting up posters you
had this to say...

"Yeah, like they ignored Hitler's rise to power?"

> > Truth is that none of these groups have any political power in this
> > country. If you want to find racist groups with political power you have
> > to look at black organizations.
> >

> That's why they resort to violence.

Nonsense, the left needs to retire these boogeymen. The Klan does
nothing in the country. The Nazi Party does nothing in this country.
Compare the violent crime rate committed by 100 Klan members and 100
random young black males, see what you find.

Bud

Dec 20, 2016, 10:32:19 AM12/20/16
Racist laws, sure. The is a reason Lady Justice is blindfolded.

In a related note, four black thugs mugged my nephew yesterday. A small
guy, one ran up and punched him, breaking his glasses and when he went
down, they held him and pulled his wallet from his back pocket. If they
were found it would be likely that all four would be from single mother
households, all grew up on public assistance where every meal they ate and
every doctor`s visit was paid for by the taxpayers. This is the monster
liberalism has created. Black predators roam the streets looking for white
prey because they grew up with no structure to teach them right from
wrong.

And old liberals like you trot out boogeymen like the Klan, as if the
non-existent violent acts of that group are significant, and deserve
special consideration under the law. There is an epidemic of black crime
in this country, and it will get worse. The only bright spot is that it
will increasingly be liberals being punched in the face, but their
reaction just might be "I`m white and privileged, I deserved it". Some of
the smarter ones will start voting Republican.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 21, 2016, 12:22:21 PM12/21/16
I cited several. You, nothing.

Bud

Dec 22, 2016, 11:59:14 AM12/22/16
Put up one established case.

>You, nothing.

You have to hit those links.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 23, 2016, 1:58:08 PM12/23/16
On 12/22/2016 11:59 AM, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 12:22:21 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Why not say a thousand? You can`t produce one.
>>>

>> I cited several.
>
> Put up one established case.

I did. Stop denying facts.

Jason Burke

Dec 23, 2016, 11:01:13 PM12/23/16
On 12/22/2016 8:59 AM, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 12:22:21 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Why not say a thousand? You can`t produce one.
>>>

>> I cited several.
>
> Put up one established case.

He won't. He can't.
Annnd he knows it.

Bud

Dec 24, 2016, 12:02:38 AM12/24/16
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:58:08 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 12/22/2016 11:59 AM, Bud wrote:

> >> I cited several.
> >
> > Put up one established case.
> >

> I did. Stop denying facts.

Start establishing them.

OHLeeRedux

Dec 24, 2016, 11:24:57 AM12/24/16
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:58:08 AM UTC-8, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 12/22/2016 11:59 AM, Bud wrote:

> >> I cited several.
> >
> > Put up one established case.
> >

> I did. Stop denying facts.

Anthony can't remember what he posted ten minutes ago, so he just claims
he said anything that seems to support his case.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 24, 2016, 2:31:08 PM12/24/16
On 12/24/2016 12:02 AM, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:58:08 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Put up one established case.
>>>

>> I did. Stop denying facts.
>
> Start establishing them.

I have. You just deny reality.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 24, 2016, 4:35:45 PM12/24/16
On 12/23/2016 11:01 PM, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 12/22/2016 8:59 AM, Bud wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 12:22:21 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh
>> wrote:

>>> I cited several.
>>
>> Put up one established case.
>>

> He won't. He can't.
> Annnd he knows it.

Moi? I already did.

Bud

Dec 25, 2016, 2:21:24 PM12/25/16
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:31:08 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 12/24/2016 12:02 AM, Bud wrote:

> >> I did. Stop denying facts.
> >
> > Start establishing them.
> >

> I have.

You made empty claims.

OHLeeRedux

Dec 25, 2016, 2:23:06 PM12/25/16
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 11:31:08 AM UTC-8, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 12/24/2016 12:02 AM, Bud wrote:

> >> I did. Stop denying facts.
> >
> > Start establishing them.
> >

> I have. You just deny reality.

All you do is type random nonsense, and when challenged, claim that you
already posted proof of your nonsense.

Sad.

Jason Burke

Dec 25, 2016, 9:15:34 PM12/25/16
On 12/24/2016 1:35 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 12/23/2016 11:01 PM, Jason Burke wrote:
>> On 12/22/2016 8:59 AM, Bud wrote:

>>> Put up one established case.
>>>

>> He won't. He can't.
>> Annnd he knows it.
>>

> Moi? I already did.

Ooooh! Anthony Anthony thinks he knows how to speaks the Francois now!
Yet he can't even make sense in English.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 26, 2016, 10:46:29 AM12/26/16
On 12/25/2016 2:21 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:31:08 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Start establishing them.
>>>

>> I have.
>
> You made empty claims.

I documented my claims.

Bud

Dec 27, 2016, 4:56:46 PM12/27/16
You backed up your empty claims with empty claims.

Jason Burke

Dec 28, 2016, 1:36:31 PM12/28/16
That's what Anthony Anthony calls positive feedback.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 28, 2016, 5:21:15 PM12/28/16
I'm the one uploading documents, not you.

BOZ

Dec 29, 2016, 6:37:04 PM12/29/16
You are the one who uploaded the picture of Tolson, Hoover, and John
Holmes.

Bud

Dec 29, 2016, 6:47:20 PM12/29/16
Until you produce something to support your claims they remain empty
claims.

Bud

Dec 30, 2016, 3:37:32 PM12/30/16
Milo addresses the false narratives and staged events of the left here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neBnFaOy2Jg

The left is so invested in the idea of racist homophobic America they
have to invent instances to support the products of their imagination.

Check out the trailer for this new ABC mini series, the left
congratulating themselves on defeating the Klan/Nazi/racist/homophobic
forces in an epic civil rights struggle. Imagine, putting issues on the
ballot and letting people vote on them. The trailer is hilarious, this is
how the left sees things, they are so far out of touch with reality they
believe their own bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

And then there is this from MTV. The left wonders why white people who
go to work and pay their taxes and do nothing wrong are annoyed at being
lectured by spoiled privileged brats about how they have to change their
evil ways. Any group of conservatives could tear them a new one on the
issues raised, which is why the left needs to shut down discussion and
declare themselves right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc

Anthony Marsh

Dec 30, 2016, 8:33:55 PM12/30/16
I do, you don't. You just babble.

Bud

Dec 31, 2016, 3:00:00 PM12/31/16
You pile empty claim on top of empty claim, never producing anything in
support of your claims.