Draper and Vonsiatsky - "Big Daddy" Warbucks and Little Orphan "Annie"

John Bevilaqua

May 28, 2003, 11:24:48 PM5/28/03
There was a typo in the first URL posted. Please use this
URL as an alternative. Thank you.

Here is an article about the two most despicable and heinous
villains of the entire 20th Century. If anyone can find
a deadly duo who did more damage and caused more suffering
and misery than these two please let me know. Just recall
that these two "invented" Adolph Hitler, financed him and
supported him only to use him as their "dog on a chain" to
wreak havoc during World War II during The Holocaust.

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/vonsiatsky/MasterBlaster.htm

Draper and Vonsiatsky remind me of the Master-Blaster duo
in the movie "Mad Max 2 - The Road Warrior" from a few years back.
Their vision of the future of the world was very much in synch
with that portrayed in that classic movie starring Tina
Turner, Mel Gibson and others. Rent it and view it because
after the upcoming Jihhad and Holy War there may be places in
the world resembling the scenes portrayed in that film.

Now I know what Pau Weyrich of the Heritage Foundation meant
when he once said:

(paraphrasing)

"When the contributions of The Pioneer Fund to World History
are finally revealed and fully understood, almost everything in
the history books will have to be essentially re-written."

Thank you Paul Weyrich. Loose lips sink ships.

Draper and Vonsiatsky were behind the plot to murder JFK.
Anyone who reads this full manuscript will reach the same
conclusions.

JS707FL

May 29, 2003, 10:44:46 AM5/29/03
Thanks for you posts about this interesting character, Mr. Draper. It will be
an interesting addition to my North American file.

North American Aviation-Rockwell International (now owned by Boeing)
was long on my "hit list." The old guard there was definitely right-wing and
ran an "evil empire" by playing dirty pool.

For example, North American Aviation would not hire blacks for even the most
menial jobs in their factories until Executive Action was taken.

President Roosevelt signed an Executive Order banning racial job discrimination
for all military contractors who were sucking on Uncle Sam's flowing war-chest
teets.

North American grudginly "complied" with the E.O. by only hiring blacks for
menial labor, such as janitors and cleaning crew.

North American-Rockwell was also responsible for the Space Shuttle, which they
were awarded after a heavy lobbying campaign, despite the fact that
McDonnell-Douglas's proposal was much better. The Space Shuttle has finally
been exposed as a truly marginal, possibly dangerous spacecraft. In it's
proposal, McDonnell-Douglas chillingly predicted the Challenger accident
EXACTLY down to details to point out North American-Rockwell's deficient
Shuttle plans. The explosion didn't kill the crew, but they had no way to
escape and knew they'd die.

A new administration in 1981 was all-willing to re-start development &
production of their B-1 bomber, which was unnecessary thanks to the versatile
and durable B-52 and Cruise missiles. President Carter and Sec of Defense
Brown were smart enough to cancel the B-1 after it kept falling behind cost and
performance requirements for almost a decade. They made the correct decision,
but to no avail thanks to a war hawk from California - - North
American-Rockwell's home state.

Northrop Grumman, builders of the B-2 bomber, have lobbied the new
Adminstration desperately to put that aircraft back into production, even
though their "stealth" technology has now been defeated by Israel and will soon
be obsolete. Your cost per B-2: over $2 billion each for existing models, but
Northrup-Grumman claims they can produce more for the "bargain-basement" price
of only ~$500 million each!

Now it's like deja vu all over again. Thanks for your information about one of
the biggest evil influences over our society and government. General
Eisenhower warned of it, which was unprecendented.

A documented part of Guy Banister's files contained a file on the North
American B-70 bomber. (I'm not implying that he had any hand in JFK's death).
No doubt he considered it a travesty and "cop-out' to Communism that it was
cancelled because it cost an obscene amount of money and was NOT needed thanks
mostly to ICBM's. Eisenhower recognized that and cancelled the program despite
North American's squawks. Even a small fleet of B-70 bombers would have cost
multi-BILLIONS of 1960's dollars.

Mr. Draper may not have had a hand in JFK's death, but always remember: peace
doesn't make profits.

John
(not a pacifist & opposed to govt deficits)
Orlando, Florida

" I would say around T-2. "

J.T. Boswell, M.D., 2/26/96, when asked to locate JFK's back wound under oath
during ARRB testimony. The HSCA FPP placed the wound at T-1.

John Bevilaqua

May 29, 2003, 11:54:46 PM5/29/03
js7...@aol.com (JS707FL) wrote in message news:<20030529034832...@mb-m13.aol.com>...

> Thanks for you posts about this interesting character, Mr. Draper. It will be
> an interesting addition to my North American file.

Here are a few more URLs on Draper and Vonsiatsky. Use either google.com
or groups.google.com to Search for Vonsiatsky and Draper. These two New
England neighbors will simply amaze you regarding their lifelong heinous
accomplishments. But in a strange sort of way I am actually in TOTAL AWE
at the way they accomplished their goals in rather short order using their
own set of rules.

Vonsiatsky had a 50 year plan to bring down the Iron Curtain that he spoke
about often. It started in the early 1930's with Adolph Hitler, but it
took him exactly 55+ years to accomplish his goal. Not bad. Their 25
year plan began EXACTLY on 11/22/63 and ended in the late 1980's when
their man in Washington, Ronald Reagan, finally accomplished their goal.
IT IS AN AMAZING STORY.

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/JFKArticles/VonsiatskyGallery.htm

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/JFKArticles/jewhaters andredbaiters.htm

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/JFKArticles/JFKFinalSolution.htm

> North American Aviation-Rockwell International (now owned by Boeing)
> was long on my "hit list." The old guard there was definitely right-wing and
> ran an "evil empire" by playing dirty pool.

No doubt about it. They funded The Bradley Foundation to the tune
of over $400,000,000 and the Smith Richardson Foundation as well.

> For example, North American Aviation would not hire blacks for even the most
> menial jobs in their factories until Executive Action was taken.

Did not know that. Do you have more on North American Aviation
and their Columbus, Ohio facility?

> President Roosevelt signed an Executive Order banning racial job discrimination
> for all military contractors who were sucking on Uncle Sam's flowing war-chest
> teets.
>
> North American grudginly "complied" with the E.O. by only hiring blacks for
> menial labor, such as janitors and cleaning crew.
>
> North American-Rockwell was also responsible for the Space Shuttle, which they
> were awarded after a heavy lobbying campaign, despite the fact that
> McDonnell-Douglas's proposal was much better. The Space Shuttle has finally
> been exposed as a truly marginal, possibly dangerous spacecraft. In it's
> proposal, McDonnell-Douglas chillingly predicted the Challenger accident
> EXACTLY down to details to point out North American-Rockwell's deficient
> Shuttle plans. The explosion didn't kill the crew, but they had no way to
> escape and knew they'd die.

Did not know that either. You are an amazing font of information on
this topic. Where can we find these details and more information?

> A new administration in 1981 was all-willing to re-start development &
> production of their B-1 bomber, which was unnecessary thanks to the versatile
> and durable B-52 and Cruise missiles. President Carter and Sec of Defense
> Brown were smart enough to cancel the B-1 after it kept falling behind cost and
> performance requirements for almost a decade. They made the correct decision,
> but to no avail thanks to a war hawk from California - - North
> American-Rockwell's home state.

Would that be "B-1 Bob" Dornan perhaps?

> Northrop Grumman, builders of the B-2 bomber, have lobbied the new
> Adminstration desperately to put that aircraft back into production, even
> though their "stealth" technology has now been defeated by Israel and will soon
> be obsolete. Your cost per B-2: over $2 billion each for existing models, but
> Northrup-Grumman claims they can produce more for the "bargain-basement" price
> of only ~$500 million each!

Hey, chump change to me.

> Now it's like deja vu all over again. Thanks for your information about one of
> the biggest evil influences over our society and government. General
> Eisenhower warned of it, which was unprecendented.
>
> A documented part of Guy Banister's files contained a file on the North
> American B-70 bomber. (I'm not implying that he had any hand in JFK's death).

He had a big mouth and Jack Martin once confronted him, and Guy Bannister
beat the bejeesus out of him in a drunken rage. Banister and his
Caribbean Anti-Communist League were involved in one way or another I
think.

> No doubt he considered it a travesty and "cop-out' to Communism that it was
> cancelled because it cost an obscene amount of money and was NOT needed thanks
> mostly to ICBM's. Eisenhower recognized that and cancelled the program despite
> North American's squawks. Even a small fleet of B-70 bombers would have cost
> multi-BILLIONS of 1960's dollars.

The entire Military Industrial Complex was peeved when the B-70 was
cancelled in fact.

> Mr. Draper may not have had a hand in JFK's death, but always remember: peace doesn't make profits.

After you read my magnum opus that I sent to you, you just might change
your mind. I would be very eager to hear your comments. Thanks for your
interest. Can you share with this group some of your URLs and maybe a
brief bio as well? No names please.

That is why they called him "Big Daddy" Warbucks. Draper was the paradigm
for the Harold Gray comic strip character in fact, IMHO. Trust me on
this. And Richard Condon also wrote about Vonsiatsky and Draper in The
Manchurian Candidate. As an independent observer who is not biased I am
dying to hear your take on the subject. Thanks for the comments.