OT: Alert Social Security scam

bigdog

Apr 26, 2019, 11:40:52 AM4/26/19
Today I received a robo-call with a recorded message claiming it was from
the Social Security Administration informing me that they were filing a
fraud lawsuit against me and advising me to press "1" to speak to an SSA
agent. I did so and the person who answered did not identify himself
either by name or title which I thought was odd. The background noise gave
me the impression that it might be a boiler room operation. Before the
conversation could go any further, my cell phone dropped the call. I tried
calling the number back and go message that the number was not in service.
I went online and found an app that said it would identify the caller if I
inputted the phone number. This turned out to be its own scam as after it
prepared the reports, it wanted my credit card number so they could charge
me for these reports. However it did provide some free information. The
206 area code is from Seattle and the location of the caller was in what
is identified as the international zone. It also listed a number of
messages from other people who had received similar calls.

Further online investigation revealed to me this is a common scam
perpetrated either by phone or email. They represent themselves as being
from the SSA and then ask for confidential information such as credit card
or bank account numbers. Do not fall for this scam. If you receive such a
call or email, report it to the SSA.

donald willis

Apr 26, 2019, 9:24:20 PM4/26/19
We got hit by a similar "service" some years ago. I forget if they said
they were SSA or IRS. It sounded fishy; we didn't bite. But I guess they
or their imitators are still around...

dcw

Anthony Marsh

Apr 26, 2019, 9:27:32 PM4/26/19
So if you are a Trump supporter you are against government regulations
which would stop fraud like this. Guess who stopped fraud like this?
Elizabeth Warren. If you like Trump you support fraud.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 27, 2019, 9:02:43 PM4/27/19
You believe the government - with "millions of people" helping it - is
covering up for the treasonous murder of JFK.

Why would you want that evil government to have more power over our lives?

And why would you want the evil Trump who is in charge to have all of this
power?

Why do you want to help Trump ruin the country?

recip...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 9:02:54 PM4/27/19
There already are laws on the books against this, and have
been for a long time, Tony. But guess what? Criminals don't
really care too much for laws. Who woulda thunk it?

Bud

Apr 27, 2019, 9:37:17 PM4/27/19
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 9:27:32 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
How about people fraudulently claiming to be Indians?

> If you like Trump you support fraud.

Another thing that didn`t exist before Trump took office, fraud...

Anthony Marsh

Apr 28, 2019, 1:44:29 PM4/28/19
Just think for a second. Trump doesn't stop it. Elizabeth Warren does.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 28, 2019, 8:48:11 PM4/28/19
Who? I believe that you can never tell the truth so you always have to
lie about that your opponent says.

> Why would you want that evil government to have more power over our lives?

Which evil government?
The Us government has changed since JFK.

> And why would you want the evil Trump who is in charge to have all of this
> power?

I don't.

> Why do you want to help Trump ruin the country?

I oppose Trump.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 28, 2019, 8:48:27 PM4/28/19
Someone has to enforce those laws. But a crook who benefits by not
enforcing them has no reason to enforce them.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 28, 2019, 8:49:02 PM4/28/19
Wow, THAT'S such a major crime. Did you get a robocall like that?

>> If you like Trump you support fraud.
>
> Another thing that didn`t exist before Trump took office, fraud...

No one said that, Mr. Straw man.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 28, 2019, 8:49:12 PM4/28/19
On 4/27/2019 9:02 PM, recip...@gmail.com wrote:
Sometimes you need to have honest people in government who will ENFORCE
those laws.

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 28, 2019, 8:56:40 PM4/28/19
As the Great Communicator used to say:

There we go again...

Steve: there are many answers that mindless drones around here keep on
rehashing and that are -literally- at our fingertips.

Here's some:

- What exactly was the role of the Kochs in the PBS special, the most
advanced -so far- study ever made? What was the cut for the Haags,
Sturdivan and the Boston University School of Medicine? May we (The
People, of course) please have the 3D models and additional footage?

- Where are the "extensive laboratory calculation" studies cited by
Squire Posner? Does he still support all of this?

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/The-Miraculous-Bullet.png

- What is the position of Dale Myers about all the progress that has
been made during these almost two decades? Does he have a dollar figure
in mind for the data that he so fiercely guards? I am busy raising money
for that and other purposes. (*)

[Wouldn't it be cool to compare the angles, distances and other
choices between the ABC/2003 and PBS/2013 studies? JFK Numbers has
procured the latter]

- Hey, NARA: What's the story with the limo blueprints? An officer
told Ramon Herrera that you don't have them, another one that you do.
Should we start FOIA proceedings?

I am sure that our generous benefactor will be happy to serve his
constituents, his clientele. Prof. McAdams (if asked) will deliver our
questions to some of the above.

The destroyers evidence demand to see evidence.

By failing to even reply to my -very pertinent- posts you are in fact
DESTROYING evidence. Comprendes ahora?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#FreeRamon'sPosts

(*) See below evidence of the fundraising underway to compensate Myers
and other high price tag items:

https://vimeo.com/328596458

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 28, 2019, 8:59:17 PM4/28/19
Yes, but in his defense he's not saying (as I read it) that there isn't.
He was claiming that Trump supporters don't believe that such laws are
needed; that they're supporters of deregulation and therefore are against
such statutes period.

As to criminals and deterrence: sure, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't
have laws against such acts whether they deter or not. As punishment.

BOZ

Apr 28, 2019, 8:59:37 PM4/28/19
Wasn't Elizabeth Warren the girl who saved John Smith. I think Warren was
the daughter of Powhatan.

BOZ

Apr 28, 2019, 9:00:12 PM4/28/19
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 10:27:32 PM UTC-3, Anthony Marsh wrote:
So you think government does everything great. You believe that JFK was
killed by a rogue CIA. The rogue CIA was government.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 29, 2019, 8:55:20 PM4/29/19
Yes, I was making a tongue in cheek comment. He thinks "the government"
has been covering up for the assassination of JFK. "Millions of people",
he said, have been involved.

Yet he wants this same evil government to have all of this power?

I was just pulling a "gotcha" and caricaturing his views.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 29, 2019, 8:59:27 PM4/29/19
OK, so like Trump you think that there should be laws, but they should
not be enforced. And that benefits whom? Trump. not the public.

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 29, 2019, 9:02:02 PM4/29/19
>> You believe the government - with "millions of people" helping it - is
>> covering up for the treasonous murder of JFK.
>>

> As the Great Communicator used to say:
>
> Here we go again...
> (*) See below evidence of the fundraising underway to compensate Myers
> and other high price tag items:
>
> https://vimeo.com/328596458

The list of LNs running away from The Truth keeps on growing.

- Steve Albright has a big mouth all over forumland, here and in the
other forums that have put a large "You are not welcome here", directed
to The Truth and therefore to Yours Truly. At the mere mention of "What
can we do about it, Steve? Should we demand answers? Go straight to the
horse's mouth?" he runs away like a little girl.

- The latest newcomer, our esteemed book author Edward Bauer,
immediately offered to answer our questions. I asked a simple one. Gone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/UoCdMQnpNGI/jJfECiTJDQAJ

- Jason and Big Dog. Used to be the most reliable opponents. I have
answered every single question and challenge from them:

https://vimeo.com/330269922

What do they do? Block my e-mails.

Real celebrities, like Posner, Myers. MIA.

bigdog

Apr 30, 2019, 4:40:06 PM4/30/19
You mean like the laws against illegal immigration. Democrats would prefer
we just ignore those laws and let everybody enter the country who wants
to.

Ramon F Herrera

Apr 30, 2019, 11:46:00 PM4/30/19
to Mitch Todd
On 4/27/2019 8:02 PM, Mitch Todd, a red blooded Republican patriot,
believer in The Rule of Law wrote:

> There already are laws on the books against this, and have
> been for a long time, Tony. But guess what? Criminals don't
> really care too much for laws. Who woulda thunk it?

Since the issue of legality was covered in my battles against The
Deplorables (from where I exported some of my most successful strategies
to the Kennedy case) allow me to enter some facts:

(a) Rosa Parks was a lawbreaker.

(b) Every act of the 3rd. Reich was completely LEGAL, decreed by the
Bundestag and court ordered.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#FreeRamonsPosts

ps: When a law is ignored and repeatedly violated by millions (for every
indocumentado, there is at least one employer), it is the LAW which is
wrong and must be Comprehensibly Reformed.

All civilized nations (specially ours) rely on that Fundamental Principle.

or, as a man wiser than myself (which is a rare find!!) put it:

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is
obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson

BOZ

May 1, 2019, 3:40:03 PM5/1/19
Tower of Babel.

recip...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 3:45:05 PM5/1/19
Your analysis of Tony's motive is off. He just needed
an excuse to cough up the usual hairball of pointless
rage. Trump is the new Emmanuel Goldstein, and it was
time for the two minutes hate. Anything else is pretext
and window-dressing.

> As to criminals and deterrence: sure, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't
> have laws against such acts whether they deter or not. As punishment.

The problem in these cases are that the perps tend
to be overseas, and in parts where the law and order
thing can be tenuous. Thus investigation and
prosecution of this kind of thing can be difficult.

recip...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 10:00:21 PM5/1/19
So, Steve, see what I mean about the Hairball of Rage (tm)?

BOZ

May 1, 2019, 10:03:45 PM5/1/19
Deplorables? What a racist.

Anthony Marsh

May 1, 2019, 10:07:10 PM5/1/19
On 4/30/2019 11:45 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On 4/27/2019 8:02 PM, Mitch Todd, a red blooded Republican patriot,
> believer in The Rule of Law wrote:
>

>> There already are laws on the books against this, and have
>> been for a long time, Tony. But guess what? Criminals don't
>> really care too much for laws. Who woulda thunk it?
>>

> Since the issue of legality was covered in my battles against The
> Deplorables (from where I exported some of my most successful strategies
> to the Kennedy case) allow me to enter some facts:
>
> (a) Rosa Parks was a lawbreaker.

Not exactly. She obeyed the law at that time by sitting in the colored
section. She disobeyed the illegal customs by not giving up her seat to a
white man.

You really need to watch the Doctor Who episode Rosa.

Bud

May 1, 2019, 10:53:25 PM5/1/19
No, I was thinking of the old adage "Send a thief to catch a thief".
Send a fraud to fight fraud.

> >> If you like Trump you support fraud.
> >
> > Another thing that didn`t exist before Trump took office, fraud...
> >

> No one said that, Mr. Straw man.

What you said was sillier. I can`t always compete.

Anthony Marsh

May 2, 2019, 2:21:53 PM5/2/19
Close, but your 1984 reference is a little out of date and off-point.
I would never accuse Trump of being Big Brother. He is straight out of
the mold of Hitler. He IS Hitler.

Bud

May 2, 2019, 11:32:51 PM5/2/19

Ramon F Herrera

May 2, 2019, 11:49:56 PM5/2/19
to Anthony Marsh
On 5/1/2019 9:07 PM, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/30/2019 11:45 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>> On 4/27/2019 8:02 PM, Mitch Todd, a red blooded Republican patriot,
>> believer in The Rule of Law wrote:
>>

>>> There already are laws on the books against this, and have
>>> been for a long time, Tony. But guess what? Criminals don't
>>> really care too much for laws. Who woulda thunk it?
>>>

>> Since the issue of legality was covered in my battles against The
>> Deplorables (from where I exported some of my most successful
>> strategies to the Kennedy case) allow me to enter some facts:
>>
>> (a) Rosa Parks was a lawbreaker.
>>

> Not exactly. She obeyed the law at that time by sitting in the colored
> section. She disobeyed the illegal customs by not giving up her seat to
> a white man.
>
> You really need to watch the Doctor Who episode Rosa.

You really need to watch "I Am JFK Jr.", when he tells Whoopi Goldberg
at the 51min 40 sec mark:

https://vimeo.com/333004465#t=51m40s

-Ramon
JFK Numbers and Films

recip...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 1:05:03 PM5/3/19
Emmanuel Goldstein isn't Big Brother. That ought to be
more than clear enough if you actually bother to read
and understand the book. At least you viscerally
understand Orwell's point about the weak-minded needing
a singular figure to hate as a cheap substitute for
creating a purpose for yourself, no matter how many lies
that faux-purpose has to be built out of.

Anthony Marsh

May 3, 2019, 11:38:19 PM5/3/19
Do you understand that these new scams are happening under Trump?
Obama punished Russia for its hacking. Trump will not.

Anthony Marsh

May 3, 2019, 11:38:28 PM5/3/19
Tells her WHAT?
You are being deceptive.
Learn English.
And how do you think it relates to Rosa Parks?

BOZ

May 4, 2019, 9:21:52 PM5/4/19
“This is my last election … After my election I have more
flexibility,” Obama

BOZ

May 4, 2019, 9:22:08 PM5/4/19
Spell English.

Bud

May 4, 2019, 9:22:34 PM5/4/19
And there were no new scams occurring under Obama? Aren`t scammers
always coming up with new scams, regardless of who is President?

> Obama punished Russia for its hacking.

The hacking that occurred under his watch?

And what really happened is he slapped them on the wrist a few weeks
before he left office. Democrats always leave it to others to clean up
their messes.

> Trump will not.

Trump is for preventing people from illegally entering the country.
Obama was not.

Anthony Marsh

May 6, 2019, 10:25:39 PM5/6/19
Typically evasive.

Anthony Marsh

May 6, 2019, 10:25:55 PM5/6/19
Obama kept out more illegals than Trump has.
Trump is not protecting US from those Canadian terrorists.
Why don't you ask the censor why he refused to post my original message
about that? Because HE is protectng Trump or protecting the Canadian
terrorists?

BOZ

May 7, 2019, 8:29:09 PM5/7/19
Canadian terrorists? Is that an ice hockey team or Justin Trudeau's
Liberal Cabinet?

Anthony Marsh

May 8, 2019, 8:59:38 PM5/8/19
You'll never know because McAdams would not post my message.
I said we need a wall on the border to keep out the criminals and
terrorists coming in from Canada.

recip...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 7:05:28 PM5/9/19
If only it were operational soon enough to prevent Dan Akroyd...

Anthony Marsh

May 10, 2019, 9:05:08 PM5/10/19
I specifically cited the comedians.