Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

WHY COULDN'T THE CONSPIRATORS SET UP 2 PATSIES?

146 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

BOZ

nepřečteno,
27. 8. 2016 23:02:5127.08.16
komu:
If the conpirators were capable of setting up Oswald in the TSBD
....SURELY THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SETTING UP TITO SANTANA IN THE GRASSY
KNOLL. Why didn't they plant a rifle behind the stockade fence?

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
28. 8. 2016 22:26:2128.08.16
komu:
I don't think Santan was on the grassy knoll. You want Frank Bender to
set himself up?

You mean the way James McCord did to blow the Watergate burglary?

So you really think WC defenders are so stupid that they would believe it
was a lone shooter when they find a rifle in the TSBD and and a rifle on
the grassy knoll. Maybe they are. They could claim it was left there by
accident by Seymour Weitzman.

OHLeeRedux

nepřečteno,
29. 8. 2016 17:06:0629.08.16
komu:
On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:26:21 PM UTC-7, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 8/27/2016 11:02 PM, BOZ wrote:
> > If the conpirators were capable of setting up Oswald in the TSBD
> > ....SURELY THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SETTING UP TITO SANTANA IN THE GRASSY
> > KNOLL. Why didn't they plant a rifle behind the stockade fence?
> >

> I don't think Santan was on the grassy knoll. You want Frank Bender to
> set himself up?

A forensic artist did not murder JFK. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Now, Anthony, go ahead and try to back out of that one, claim you didn't
say it.

Small Potatoes

nepřečteno,
29. 8. 2016 23:50:5129.08.16
komu:
The rifle planted at the TSDB was to lead to Oswald, which Americans would
have considered a Communist, which would have lead to Castro. The goal was
to point the finger at Cuba. No one figured Oswald would stay alive for
days.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
30. 8. 2016 22:55:4330.08.16
komu:
You believe McCord deliberately put the tape on - twice - in order to get
discovered?

I've heard of the conspiracy claim that Nixon was undermined because of
detente. The hawks in government wanted him out to reverse his
rapprochement with Moscow and Peking. That's silly. I don't think
replacing him with Ford was going to make much difference.

Ace Kefford

nepřečteno,
30. 8. 2016 23:05:4330.08.16
komu:
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 11:02:51 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
Two pasties at Jack Ruby's club.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
30. 8. 2016 23:39:4530.08.16
komu:
On 8/29/2016 11:50 PM, Small Potatoes wrote:
> On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 11:02:51 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
>> If the conpirators were capable of setting up Oswald in the TSBD
>> ....SURELY THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SETTING UP TITO SANTANA IN THE GRASSY
>> KNOLL. Why didn't they plant a rifle behind the stockade fence?
>
> The rifle planted at the TSDB was to lead to Oswald, which Americans would
> have considered a Communist, which would have lead to Castro. The goal was

It's more than that tenuous link. Someone in the CIA actually claimed
that Oswald was paid by Castro to kill the President.

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/cubahoax.htm

> to point the finger at Cuba. No one figured Oswald would stay alive for
> days.

What if Oswald accidentally said the code word to start WWIII the way
Penkovsky did?

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
31. 8. 2016 13:24:1231.08.16
komu:
So they framed Oswald to blame Castro and then investigated the murder - a
staged/fake investigation it's said - and informed the public that Oswald
alone killed JFK? That is, Castro WASN'T involved?

Why try to pin it on Castro and then say it wasn't him?

Not to be too rude but do you conspiracy people ever think through what
you say?

Ralph Cinque

nepřečteno,
31. 8. 2016 22:15:3131.08.16
komu:
It isn't even a serious question. You just like to make noise, don't you.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
31. 8. 2016 22:56:3131.08.16
komu:
Someone in the CIA? A specific name please. You've made this allegation
numerous times and you've never produced a name of a person "in the CIA".

Your link does not show ANYONE in the CIA claiming that Castro paid Oswald
to shot JFK. That claim - as you own link shows - was made by a Nicaraguan
citizen with no relationship to the CIA.

In fact, your own link shows that the CIA knocked down allegations of
Cuban involvement.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 9. 2016 12:20:2601.09.16
komu:
On 8/30/2016 10:55 PM, stevemg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 9:26:21 PM UTC-5, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 8/27/2016 11:02 PM, BOZ wrote:
>>> If the conpirators were capable of setting up Oswald in the TSBD
>>> ....SURELY THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SETTING UP TITO SANTANA IN THE GRASSY
>>> KNOLL. Why didn't they plant a rifle behind the stockade fence?
>>>

>> I don't think Santan was on the grassy knoll. You want Frank Bender to
>> set himself up?
>>
>> You mean the way James McCord did to blow the Watergate burglary?
>>

>> So you really think WC defenders are so stupid that they would believe it
>> was a lone shooter when they find a rifle in the TSBD and and a rifle on
>> the grassy knoll. Maybe they are. They could claim it was left there by
>> accident by Seymour Weitzman.
>
> You believe McCord deliberately put the tape on - twice - in order to get
> discovered?

Yes, and the wrong way. Not the way the cleaning crew did, vertically,
but horizontally so that the guard would SEE it.
Remember, McCord was reporting directly to Richard Helms. And Richard
Helms wanted to get rid of Nixon.

> I've heard of the conspiracy claim that Nixon was undermined because of
> detente. The hawks in government wanted him out to reverse his
> rapprochement with Moscow and Peking. That's silly. I don't think
> replacing him with Ford was going to make much difference.

Not exactly. More likely his plan to cut the CIA by 1/4.
Remind me please since you're the expert on Watergate, was Ford the
Vice-President at the time of the Watergate burglary?

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 9. 2016 17:16:1401.09.16
komu:
On 8/31/2016 1:24 PM, stevemg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10:50:51 PM UTC-5, Small Potatoes wrote:
>> On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 11:02:51 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
>>> If the conpirators were capable of setting up Oswald in the TSBD
>>> ....SURELY THEY WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SETTING UP TITO SANTANA IN THE GRASSY
>>> KNOLL. Why didn't they plant a rifle behind the stockade fence?
>>
>> The rifle planted at the TSDB was to lead to Oswald, which Americans would
>> have considered a Communist, which would have lead to Castro. The goal was
>> to point the finger at Cuba. No one figured Oswald would stay alive for
>> days.
>
> So they framed Oswald to blame Castro and then investigated the murder - a
> staged/fake investigation it's said - and informed the public that Oswald
> alone killed JFK? That is, Castro WASN'T involved?

Who is your THEY? Not the entire government. Maybe a handful of CIA guys.

> Why try to pin it on Castro and then say it wasn't him?

I'm not sure what you mean. No one said that.

This may be hard for you to understand, but you need to learn the
difference between an official CIA operation and a rogue operation. The
JFK assassination was not an official CIA operation authorized by the
President or the DCI. It was a rogue operation run by the Director of
Plans

Richard Helms. Alvarado made up the story to frame Oswald in order to help
his Cuban Exile friends force the US to invade Cuba.

It was the CIA station chief David Atlee Phillips who broke Alvarado.
James Jesus Angleton knew someone in the CIA was involved, but as he said
a mansion has many rooms and he was not privy to who struck John.

> Not to be too rude but do you conspiracy people ever think through what
> you say?

We know a lot more about the CIA than you do. Plus we have the docs.

Ace Kefford

nepřečteno,
1. 9. 2016 20:35:4001.09.16
komu:
One of the best recurring points in Bugliosi's book makes clear that for
way too many conspiracy "thinkers" including some famous ones, the answer
to your question is that they do NOT think about what their point actually
proves, if anything.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
1. 9. 2016 23:53:5301.09.16
komu:
The cleaning crew didn't see the tape; it was a security guard. He removed
it the first time and then alerted the police when he saw it had been
replaced.

You're correct: Agnew was still the VP. He hadn't resigned yet.

McCord was reporting to Mitchell and Dean and CREEP. He was out of the CIA
at the time.

No evidence that I am aware of that he was reporting to Helms but you
think everyone was reporting to Helms so this isn't surprising.

Everyone is a figure of speech.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
2. 9. 2016 12:49:1902.09.16
komu:
Yes, you know a lot more about everything than I do. The problem is that
what you know isn't true.

In any case, my questions were directed at the previous poster on his
theory and not your strange theory that claims that major elements of the
US government allowed Castro (they thought) to kill JFK with impunity.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
2. 9. 2016 23:25:4902.09.16
komu:
Jeez, and that isn't enough of a clue for you? McCord had to retape the
door exactly the same way to get the guard's attention. And the cleaning
crew had already left. Read John Dean's account.

> You're correct: Agnew was still the VP. He hadn't resigned yet.

As always I don't call you a liar, I just point you to the correct
information. But you can call me a Nazi for being polite if you want!

> McCord was reporting to Mitchell and Dean and CREEP. He was out of the CIA
> at the time.

So what? He was still REPORTING to Helms.
My father was never a CIA officer, but he reported to a CIA controller.

> No evidence that I am aware of that he was reporting to Helms but you
> think everyone was reporting to Helms so this isn't surprising.

No, not everyone. Not Nixon.
Read John Dean's account.

> Everyone is a figure of speech.

Different people in different departments report to different people in
the CIA. Some reported only to Angleton.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
3. 9. 2016 9:07:0903.09.16
komu:
I back up everything with documents. You don't have any.

> In any case, my questions were directed at the previous poster on his
> theory and not your strange theory that claims that major elements of the
> US government allowed Castro (they thought) to kill JFK with impunity.

I never said that. I never said ALLOWED. You goal here is to
misrepresent averything I say.

I pointed you to the article I wrote, but you were too cowardly to read it.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
4. 9. 2016 0:45:2804.09.16
komu:
I used allowed as in not responding to it or holding him accountable.

Again: Nowhere in your unsourced article does it say that CIA people
disseminated stories about Castro paying Oswald to kill JFK.

I read the article. As I sated - and repeat here - there's not a single
person named in that piece who claimed Castro paid LHO who says they were
working for or on behalf of the CIA.

Once again: give us one name of one person who was working for the CIA who
- on their orders or direction - said Castro paid Oswald to kill JFK.

A name.

Not a link.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
4. 9. 2016 22:31:5604.09.16
komu:
So, you admit that you are putting words in my mouth. How dishonest can
you get?

> Again: Nowhere in your unsourced article does it say that CIA people
> disseminated stories about Castro paying Oswald to kill JFK.

Unsourced?
Slander. I uploaded the documents.
I never said the CIA officially did it. Some Cuban Exiles were connected
to the CIA, but the CIA could not control them.
What they call going off the reservation.

> I read the article. As I sated - and repeat here - there's not a single
> person named in that piece who claimed Castro paid LHO who says they were
> working for or on behalf of the CIA.

Alvarado was helping the Cuban exiles who were working for the CIA. The
journalists were connect to the CIA. Again, since you know nothing about
the CIA, you don't understand how these things work. Ever hear of Frank
Sturgis or E. Howard Hunt? Apparently not. Both of those men were
involved in Watergate. Both of those men were contract CIA agents.
Does that prove that the CIA was involved in Watergate? No, not directly.
Both of those men have been accused of being part of the JFK
assassination. Does that make the JFK assassination an official CIA
project. No. I have said that thousands of times, but you jump to
assumptions because you know nothing about the CIA.
Maybe you think the best defense is to accuse them of the worst thing
and then say they are innocent so therefore they are innocent of everything.
DUMB

> Once again: give us one name of one person who was working for the CIA who
> - on their orders or direction - said Castro paid Oswald to kill JFK.

Alvarado was not working for the CIA. He was a supporter of the Cuban
Exiles who were working for the CIA. Again, I said it was a series of
hoaxes.

> A name.
>
> Not a link.

You can't clink on a link?

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
5. 9. 2016 21:58:0505.09.16
komu:
Once again, you stated the following: "Someone in the CIA actually claimed
that Oswald was paid by Castro to kill the President."

That is your claim.

I asked for a name of this "someone."

You provided a link.

Nowhere in the link or source does it say that "someone in the CIA claimed
that Oswald was paid by Castro to kill the President."

It gives several names but none of them were "in the CIA."

In fact, your own source says that the CIA knocked down these claims. The
Alvarado claim was dismissed by the CIA.

Give us the name of "someone in the CIA" who made the claim that Castro
paid Oswald to kill JFK.

I asked for a name not a link. You're dodging the question because there
isn't any. Not in that link.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
7. 9. 2016 10:29:5807.09.16
komu:
Brian Latell. James Jesus Angleton.

Piotr Mancini

nepřečteno,
8. 9. 2016 9:46:4208.09.16
komu:
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10:50:51 PM UTC-5, Small Potatoes wrote:
> The rifle planted at the TSDB was to lead to Oswald, which Americans would
> have considered a Communist, which would have lead to Castro. The goal was
> to point the finger at Cuba. No one figured Oswald would stay alive for
> days.

Not exactly. Remember that the plotters were the best in the world. This
thing has several levels. When you work for rich/powerful people one of
the required perks is that you are privy to info that the rest of
pedestrian mortals don't know.

Lyin' Lyndon had 4 levels:

(1) General Public: "I completely support the Warren Report"

(2) Washington groupies, this sort of people:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/the-georgetown-set-112125

"Kennedy was trying to get rid of Castro, but Castro got him first"

He would add the WW3 crap which is the STUPIDEST excuse. I cannot believe
that people buy it to this day.

(3) Really Close Advisors: "It was a rogue group within the CIA"

(4) Lover: (after some chest puffing which hopefully compensated for lack
of male prowess, with the style of Ralph Furley) "It was me, the most
powerful man in the world".

0 nových zpráv