Thompson

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 10, 2020, 10:38:27 AM2/10/20
Marsh recommended that I read Josiah Thompson's 6 Seconds in Dallas. Marsh
is the second person to recommend this book. I sent an email to Dr. Cyril
Wecht a couple of years ago and he responded by suggesting that I read
Josiah Thompson's book. Wecht then sent me a package with some of his
articles in it. I'm reading the book and I have found several errors:

1) Thompson is mistaken about the timing of the first shot.

2) Thompson doesn't believe that there were any echoes in Dealey Plaza.

3) Thompson writes that JFK's clothing was not bunched up. The Croft photo
was snapped at around Z-161 and it shows that JFK's jacket was bunched
up.

donald willis

Feb 10, 2020, 5:47:11 PM2/10/20
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 7:38:27 AM UTC-8, FORREST TRUMP wrote:
> Marsh recommended that I read Josiah Thompson's 6 Seconds in Dallas. Marsh
> is the second person to recommend this book. I sent an email to Dr. Cyril
> Wecht a couple of years ago and he responded by suggesting that I read
> Josiah Thompson's book. Wecht then sent me a package with some of his
> articles in it. I'm reading the book and I have found several errors:
>
> 1) Thompson is mistaken about the timing of the first shot.

As if there have been no disagreements re the timing of the first shot....

Anthony Marsh

Feb 10, 2020, 10:05:30 PM2/10/20
Silly. The bunch-up theory was just to move the wound up. The WC (Ford)
had to lie about JFK's BACK wound to make their newly invented Single
Bullet Theory work.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 10, 2020, 10:06:12 PM2/10/20
The first shot was fired before the second and third shot.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 11, 2020, 4:59:01 PM2/11/20

19efppp

Feb 11, 2020, 4:59:11 PM2/11/20
I suggest that, like Trump, you give up reading books and just look at
teleprompters and golf clubs.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 13, 2020, 1:41:07 PM2/13/20
Was JFK hit at frame 161?

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 13, 2020, 9:17:16 PM2/13/20
No, JFK was hit around Z-223. That bullet exited JFK's throat and started
to yaw. The behavior of that bullet is similar to a thrown football that
is tipped by a defensive tackle. That bullet went on to hit the Governor
of Texas. Just type in David Von Pein Single Bullet theory in action. That
bullet is designed to go through people. Why is it hard for you to admit
that they were hit by the same bullet? Make sure you vote for Trump in
2020.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 14, 2020, 10:15:51 PM2/14/20
On 2/13/2020 9:17 PM, FORREST TRUMP wrote:
> On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 2:41:07 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> As if there have been no disagreements re the timing of the first shot....

>> Was JFK hit at frame 161?
>
> No, JFK was hit around Z-223. That bullet exited JFK's throat and started

That was my point. You can pick the wrong frame and draw the wrong
inference.

> to yaw. The behavior of that bullet is similar to a thrown football that
> is tipped by a defensive tackle. That bullet went on to hit the Governor

I am not sure you know what you mean. You mean that the bullet goes UP and
the front tip is angled up? OK, then gravity starts pulling it down, but
the front still is angled up. If you want to know how the bullet is lined
up when it hits you need to know the angle that the barrel was poiinted up
in relation to the target and the midrange trajectory height in flight. As
shown in this diagram of a high trajectory:

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Whelan81.jpg

Do you have any good guesses for the shot you are interested in?

> of Texas. Just type in David Von Pein Single Bullet theory in action. That
> bullet is designed to go through people. Why is it hard for you to admit
> that they were hit by the same bullet? Make sure you vote for Trump in
> 2020.

Well, the problem is that WC defenders are dedicated to lying about their
numerous Single Bullet Theories. Some type of Single Bullet Theory is
possible, but no WC defender wants to put in the hard work to make one
probable.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 14, 2020, 10:15:54 PM2/14/20
On 2/13/2020 9:17 PM, FORREST TRUMP wrote:
> On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 2:41:07 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> As if there have been no disagreements re the timing of the first shot....

>> Was JFK hit at frame 161?
>
> No, JFK was hit around Z-223. That bullet exited JFK's throat and started
> to yaw. The behavior of that bullet is similar to a thrown football that

Silly. Connally was only a coupld of feet away from JFK's throat. It might
help your theory to add in the factor the the bullet had hit thre top of
the T-1 vertebra. THAT grazing the tip might cause it to start tumbling,
But there was no tumbling seen IN the throat.

> is tipped by a defensive tackle. That bullet went on to hit the Governor
> of Texas. Just type in David Von Pein Single Bullet theory in action. That
> bullet is designed to go through people. Why is it hard for you to admit
> that they were hit by the same bullet? Make sure you vote for Trump in
> 2020.

I will vote to convict and put him in prison. Roger Stone will need a
cellmate.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 15, 2020, 7:07:26 PM2/15/20
I understand your point. Isn't it possible that if JFk's clothes were
bunched up at Z-160 0r 161, his clothes could be still bunched at Z-223?
Do I need a Sergio Leone closeup to prove my point?

Anthony Marsh

Feb 16, 2020, 8:24:51 PM2/16/20
Possible, but not likely and the films and photos do not show it.

How in the world are you old enough to remember Sergio Leone?
Zapruder's camera was on full zoom.
I do not think that JFK was hit at frame 223, but it is improper to
compare frame 161 to frame 223.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 16, 2020, 9:22:01 PM2/16/20
It's improper to compare frame 161 to frame 223? How do you know that it's
improper unless you have compared Z-161 t0 Z-223? In order for you to make
your statement you must have compared 161 to 223.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 17, 2020, 8:12:07 PM2/17/20
Silly. I am the guy who proved that the Zapruder film is authentic and I
have examined much better quallity frames than anyone here has seen. You
don't even have the MPI film. I compared all the frames.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 18, 2020, 10:11:03 AM2/18/20
I proved that the Bronson film was called Death Wish.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 18, 2020, 7:06:58 PM2/18/20
Which one was better, the first or the second? Has there eevr been a
sequel or remake which was better than the original?

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 18, 2020, 9:11:30 PM2/18/20
Death Wish was better than the sequels. John Carpenter's THE THING was
better than the 1951 film THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD. The Magnificent 7
was better than THE & SAMURAI. De Palma's Scarface was better than the
Paul Muni film. Heat was better than LA Takedown.

donald willis

Feb 19, 2020, 11:24:13 AM2/19/20
Assume these estimations were meant to be comical. At least, I'm
laughing. However, it is true that the sequel to the 1931 "Frankenstein",
"Bride of Frankenstein", was superior to the original. And "Godfather 2"
was superior to the first, not a difficult feat....

dcw

Adam Redfield

Feb 19, 2020, 4:11:35 PM2/19/20
Godfather II is better than Godfather I, even though both are great. As
for Death Wish, I only saw the original and that only because my father
was in it. When Death Wish came out, I was big into believing there was a
conspiracy. My father disagreed. He was a lone nutter, as am I now. (How's
that for free associating?)

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 19, 2020, 4:12:02 PM2/19/20
I liked The Godfather better than The Godfather Part 2.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 19, 2020, 8:43:57 PM2/19/20
Was your father William Redfield? He played Mr. Harding in One Flew Over
the Cuckoo's Nest. William Redfield was very good in that.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 19, 2020, 8:43:59 PM2/19/20
According to William Redfield: “The trouble with 90 percent of
critics is that they know nothing about the theater…. The not so
surprising truth is that the only people who know anything about the
theater are the people who put on plays.”

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 19, 2020, 9:40:36 PM2/19/20
Adam you appeared in Law and Order with Michael Moriarty. I know
Moriarty. He lives in Port Moody BC. I received an email from Moriarty
after he came back from Spain. He was in a western called Dry River.
Moriarty believes that JFK was murdered by conspirators. I have been in a
number of arguments with Moriarty over this.

Mark

Feb 19, 2020, 9:40:39 PM2/19/20
No tub of buttered popcorn for you, Mr. Movie Reviewer. Two thumbs down.
While Godfather 2 was (unlike almost all sequels) as good and possibly a
little better than Godfather 1, that says a lot about how good 1 was.

Mark

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 20, 2020, 9:16:22 AM2/20/20
The Godfather film was superior to Puzo's novel.

donald willis

Feb 20, 2020, 5:15:44 PM2/20/20
Always the party line....

Adam Redfield

Feb 20, 2020, 5:16:15 PM2/20/20
Forrest, you do your homework, that's for sure. I know the quote from my
father you are referencing and it's from a letter to the NY Times. If you
like that, you might like his book Letters From An Actor. And I agree, he
was terrific in Cuckoo's Nest, though I wish two of his best scenes hadn't
been cut.

I doubt Michael would remember me now, but he may. He'd certainly remember
my father. But I didn't know him from Law and Order. I had stopped acting
by that point and got a call to do a scene on that very day. The scene was
with Paul Sorvino and Chris Noth. I met Michael a few times. Late at
night protesting the razing of the Morosco Theatre and also during a Times
interview on the same subject. We were both students of Stella Adler's and
met from that. I think we met at the Theatre World Awards one year but
maybe not. He's done some great work. Easily best Captain Queeg I ever
saw. No one, including Bogie, came close.

Sorry he believes in the conspiracy. So many do. I think it's primarily an
emotional reaction that people don't want to abandon. Oddly enough, a
conspiracy is less frightening than accepting how random life can be.

donald willis

Feb 20, 2020, 7:39:45 PM2/20/20
Boy, the latter must have been a pile of crap! (I recall Pauline Kael
being maybe the first to say this.)

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 20, 2020, 9:37:31 PM2/20/20
I asked Moriarty if Stella Adler was his teacher. Moriarty said that Adler
was a great friend, but not his teacher. Moriarty studied at London
Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. I'm sure Adler and Moriarty talked
about acting, but Moriarty claims that she was not his teacher. Adler said
in one interview that Moriarty was the best actor in the world in 1978.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 20, 2020, 9:37:51 PM2/20/20
Moriarty was beaten up outside of a Vancouver bar years ago. I saw his
wrist. It looks bent. He walks around with a cane. He is a very tall man.
He is almost 6 feet 4.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 21, 2020, 8:20:19 AM2/21/20
The Godfather won the Best Film of 1972.

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 21, 2020, 8:20:23 AM2/21/20
On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 8:39:45 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
Pauline Kael called Puzo's The Godfather a trash novel.

Adam Redfield

Feb 22, 2020, 12:26:48 AM2/22/20
Thank you for the correction. Because they admired each other and spoke
about each other often (he was one of her eulogists at her memorial) I
suppose I assumed it.

donald willis

Feb 22, 2020, 12:26:59 AM2/22/20
Yeah, and "Gigi" won Best Picture for 1959. Have you seen that atrocity?

FORREST TRUMP

Feb 22, 2020, 11:04:47 PM2/22/20
Gigi won Best Picture for 1958 (1959 Oscars). Ben Hur was Best Picture of
1959.