Blow-up of Moorman photo

claviger

Sep 30, 2011, 9:26:41 AM9/30/11

A blow-up of the Moorman photo shows no head or rifle above the wooden
fence.

Badge man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Moorman.jpg

Gerry Simone

Sep 30, 2011, 7:58:44 PM9/30/11
These aren't great resolutions nor enhanced.

Josiah Thompson includes enhanced or 'blow-ups' of various square section of
the top of the picket fence with before and after shots, which show a blob
('head?) missing after the assassination. It is discernible in his book,
and appears at least 10 feet west of the fence's south west corner by the
concrete pathway on the knoll.

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Anthony Marsh

Sep 30, 2011, 10:18:52 PM9/30/11
On 9/30/2011 9:26 AM, claviger wrote:

> A blow-up of the Moorman photo shows no head or rifle above the wooden
> fence.

No one said rifle. Josiah Thompson pointed out the man's head in Six
Seconds in Dallas. Not the Badge Man position.

claviger

Sep 30, 2011, 10:47:26 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 6:58 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> These aren't great resolutions nor enhanced.
>
> Josiah Thompson includes enhanced or 'blow-ups' of various square section of
> the top of the picket fence with before and after shots, which show a blob
> ('head?) missing after the assassination.  It is discernible in his book,
> and appears at least 10 feet west of the fence's south west corner by the
> concrete pathway on the knoll.

Do you mean 10 feet west of the fence's south east corner?

claviger

Sep 30, 2011, 10:48:02 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 6:58 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> These aren't great resolutions nor enhanced.
>
> Josiah Thompson includes enhanced or 'blow-ups' of various square section of
> the top of the picket fence with before and after shots, which show a blob
> ('head?) missing after the assassination.  It is discernible in his book,
> and appears at least 10 feet west of the fence's south west corner by the
> concrete pathway on the knoll.

So you agree no head or rifle shows up in a blow-up of the Moorman photo.
A blob shows up in a Thompson enhanced photo, which does not confirm a
head nor a rifle. Nothing in any Moorman photo confirms a head above the
fence.

claviger

Oct 1, 2011, 9:27:03 AM10/1/11

Mary Moorman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Moorman - 30k - similar pages[edit]
Assassination witness. Polaroid photo by Mary Moorman taken a fraction
of a second after the fatal shot (detail). On November 22, 1963, U.S.
President ...

Does the Moorman Polaroid photo prove that the Zapruder film was ...
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/moorman2.htm - 13k - similar pagesDoes Mary
Moorman's Polaroid photo prove that she was standing in Elm Street,
and thus prove fakery of the Zapruder film, which shows her on the
grass?

Mary Moorman Photos
http://www.copweb.be/Mary%20Moorman%20Photos.htm - 23k - similar
pagesApr 12, 2005 ... Marcel Dehaeseleer Independent Researcher on JFK
Assassination - Mary Moorman Photos.

Mary Moorman and Her Polaroids - John P. Costella, Ph.D.
http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/hoax/costella2.html - 33k
- similar pages259–290); 4 figures (3 photographs; 1 diagram); 13
documents; 3 additional photographs; ... mistakes I made in my initial
analysis, I summarise my conclusions about the Moorman line ... Just
what is going on with Mary Moorman's Polaroids? ...

A Brief History of the Moorman Controversy
http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/mgap/history.html - 17k - similar
pagesHeadlining this section are two pages containing White's claim
about the Moorman photo with the provocative leads: "Moorman Polaroid
photo contains ...

SECRETS OF A HOMICIDE: BADGE MAN
http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/badgeman_5.htm - 36k - similar
pagesIt seems obvious after considerable study that those who see
gunman in the shadows of the MOORMAN photograph have succumbed to an
age old ...

JFK - Moorman Photo Colourized Johnson says: "If Connally hadn't ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDn6dJxP46g - 71k - similar pagesFeb
25, 2009 ... JFK - Moorman Photo Colourized WHAT???!!!!!!! Johnson
says:" "If Connally hadn't been in his way."??!!! How could Connally
have been "in ...

Analyzing the Mary Moorman photo - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGipnE2MAkw - 76k - similar pagesFeb 5,
2011 ... Analyzing the Mary Moorman photo. BlevinsBI 61 videos ...
What they saw Mary Moormanby YellowBirch11404 views; Thumbnail 1:35.
Add to ...

Anthony Marsh

Oct 1, 2011, 9:27:20 AM10/1/11
Tink did not enhance that photo at all. The head shows up in the
original which was printed full page in the AP book Four Days. But only
researchers are allowed to have that book.
No one ever said they could see a rifle.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 1, 2011, 12:44:54 PM10/1/11
On 9/30/2011 7:58 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> These aren't great resolutions nor enhanced.
>
> Josiah Thompson includes enhanced or 'blow-ups' of various square section of
> the top of the picket fence with before and after shots, which show a blob
> ('head?) missing after the assassination. It is discernible in his book,
> and appears at least 10 feet west of the fence's south west corner by the
> concrete pathway on the knoll.

No enhancements. A crop and blow-up. To focus on the area of interest. The
object can easily been seen on the full page print in AP's book Four Days.

claviger

Oct 1, 2011, 12:52:15 PM10/1/11
Ahh, elitist info for gnostics only. Got to be a member of The Club. One
poster said the head was a blob. Are we potentially dealing with the same
monster that almost devoured Steve McQueen in 1958?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 1, 2011, 5:39:19 PM10/1/11
Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
Moorman photo?

How big you want it to be?

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif

The circle below indicates where the man's head is:

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor407.jpg

And here is a blow-up of that area:

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor406.jpg

Jason Burke

Oct 1, 2011, 6:51:14 PM10/1/11
Now you're catching on. You can't see what's not there.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 1, 2011, 9:56:06 PM10/1/11
Silly. Resolution.

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:12:07 PM10/1/11
Pardon me, yes I meant the SE corner. Sorry.

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:12:45 PM10/1/11
You can't exactly see a head or rifle in an enhanced section of the film
because of the distance, but it definitely means that someone or something
is there before the assassination behind the fence but gone right after
the shooting.

It would suggest a possible assassin shooting from behind the fence.

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:16:37 PM10/1/11
I have SSID. I thought he enhanced or zoomed in on that spot a little.

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:17:15 PM10/1/11
CTers don't believe in monsters, just assassins.

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:17:29 PM10/1/11
Correct.

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Oct 1, 2011, 11:17:47 PM10/1/11
Thanks Tony.

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

claviger

Oct 2, 2011, 9:03:48 AM10/2/11
Gerry,

> You can't exactly see a head or rifle in an enhanced section of the film
> because of the distance, but it definitely means that someone or something
> is there before the assassination behind the fence but gone right after
> the shooting.
>
> It would suggest a possible assassin shooting from behind the fence.

Where do you see the photos mentioned above for comparison? Can you
provide a link?

In colorized versions of the Moorman photo the "head" is the same color as
the trunks of shrubbery. Also there appears to be daylight in the middle
of the head object. Keep in mind no witness saw anyone behind the fence
at the time gunshots were fired. Bowers was directly behind the fence in
an elevated office window facing Elm Street and caught a glimpse of the
motorcade before hearing three loud sounds and thought they either came
from the Triple Underpass or the TSBD. We know they did not come from the
Triple Underpass with 16 witnesses, 2 of which were police officers.

JFK - Moorman Photo Colourized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDn6dJxP46g

bigdog

Oct 2, 2011, 9:04:50 AM10/2/11
On Oct 1, 11:12 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You can't exactly see a head or rifle in an enhanced section of the film
> because of the distance, but it definitely means that someone or something
> is there before the assassination behind the fence but gone right after
> the shooting.
>
> It would suggest a possible assassin shooting from behind the fence.

So after 48 years the best you've got is a suggestion of a possible
assassin?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2011, 2:01:04 PM10/2/11
Did you get a conviction in 1964? No.
In 1978 we got a Congressional Committee finding of conspiracy.
You're a sore loser.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2011, 2:02:11 PM10/2/11
On 10/2/2011 9:03 AM, claviger wrote:
> Gerry,
>
>> You can't exactly see a head or rifle in an enhanced section of the film
>> because of the distance, but it definitely means that someone or something
>> is there before the assassination behind the fence but gone right after
>> the shooting.
>>
>> It would suggest a possible assassin shooting from behind the fence.
>
> Where do you see the photos mentioned above for comparison? Can you
> provide a link?

Ever try Google Images?

> In colorized versions of the Moorman photo the "head" is the same color as
> the trunks of shrubbery. Also there appears to be daylight in the middle

Silly. Colorizing is subjective. Use the dropper function of your paint
program to see what shade of grey it is.

> of the head object. Keep in mind no witness saw anyone behind the fence
> at the time gunshots were fired. Bowers was directly behind the fence in
> an elevated office window facing Elm Street and caught a glimpse of the
> motorcade before hearing three loud sounds and thought they either came
> from the Triple Underpass or the TSBD. We know they did not come from the

Show me where Bower said three shots came from the TSBD. You are
misrepresenting historical fact to push a political agenda.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2011, 5:43:09 PM10/2/11
On 10/1/2011 11:16 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> I have SSID. I thought he enhanced or zoomed in on that spot a little.

No.
Zoomed in? Sure if you want to call a crop and blow up zooomed in.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2011, 5:43:43 PM10/2/11
On 10/1/2011 11:12 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> You can't exactly see a head or rifle in an enhanced section of the film
> because of the distance, but it definitely means that someone or something
> is there before the assassination behind the fence but gone right after
> the shooting.

You can clearly see that it's a man's head.
It has to be a person. It was not there before, only appeared briefly
and then disappeared.

> It would suggest a possible assassin shooting from behind the fence.

Just SEEING a person there does not suggest a possible assassin. That is
the type of mistake that some kooks made about Black Dog Man, even
imagining a rifle in his hands.

We suspect that location because so many witnesses said a shot came from
there, Bowers said there were two men in that area, fresh cigarette butts
and muddy footprints were found behind the fence in exactly that spot and
Smith found a SS agent in that area soon after the shooting. So the HSCA
used those clues to test the idea and look for a shot from there. They
found one shot fired from exactly the same spot. Coincidence? Why didn't
they find that shot came from the Badge Man position or from behind the
pergola? What are the odds out of all the possible locations?

claviger

Oct 3, 2011, 4:13:09 PM10/3/11
Anthony,

> Show me where Bower said three shots came from the TSBD. You are
> misrepresenting historical fact to push a political agenda.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bowers.htm
Mr. BALL - Were you in a position where you could see the corner of
Elm and Houston from the tower?
Mr. BOWERS - No; I could not see the corner of Elm and Houston. I
could see the corner of Main and Houston as they came down and turned
on, then I couldn't see it for about half a block, and after they
passed the corner of Elm and Houston the car came in sight again.
Mr. BALL - You saw the President's car coming out the Houston Street
from Main, did you?
Mr. BOWERS - Yes; I saw that.
Mr. BALL - Then you lost sight of it?
Mr. BOWERS - Right. For a moment.
Mr. BALL - Then you saw it again where?
Mr. BOWERS - It came in sight after it had turned the corner of Elm
and Houston.
Mr. BALL - Did you hear anything?
Mr. BOWERS - I heard three shots. One, then a slight pause, then two
very close together. Also reverberation from the shots.
Mr. BELIN - And were you able to form an opinion as to the source of
the sound or what direction it came from, I mean?
Mr. BOWERS - The sounds came either from up against the School
Depository Building or near the mouth of the triple underpass.
Mr. BALL - Were you able to tell which?
Mr. BOWERS - No; I could not.
Mr. BALL - Well, now, had you had any experience before being in the
tower as to sounds coming from those various places?
Mr. BOWERS - Yes; I had worked this same tower for some 10 or 12
years, and was there during the time they were renovating the School
Depository Building, and had noticed at that time the similarity of
sounds occurring in either of those two locations.
Mr. BALL - Can you tell me now whether or not it came, the sounds you
heard, the three shots came from the direction of the Depository
Building or the triple underpass?
Mr. BOWERS - No; I could not.
Mr. BALL - From your experience there, previous experience there in
hearing sounds that originated at the Texas School Book Depository
Building, did you notice that sometimes those sounds seem to come from
the triple underpass? Is that what you told me a moment ago?
Mr. BOWERS - There is a similarity of sound, because there is a
reverberation which takes place from either location.
Mr. BALL - Had you heard sounds originating near the triple underpass
before?
Mr. BOWERS - Yes; quite often. Because trucks backfire and various
occurrences.
Mr. BALL - And you had heard noises originating from the Texas School
Depository when they were building there?
Mr. BOWERS - They were renovating. I---did carpenter work as well as
sandblasted the outside of the building.

Obviously Bowers is talking about sounds from the TSBD and echoes from
the Triple Underpass. What he knew for sure is the sounds did not come
from anywhere behind the fence because nobody was there. Had someone
been firing a rifle right in front of him no need to speculate where
the sounds came from. We know they didn't come from the Triple
Underpass because several witnesses were up there two of which were
policemen. By process of elimination that leaves the TSBD building.
Several other witnesses corroborate the shots did indeed come from the
6th floor of the TSBD. No corroboration for a shot from behind the
fence.

Bowers did not see a fake SS Agent hanging around the area either.
His description of what took place immediately after the three loud
sounds explains what occurred when DPD Smith came running down the Elm
St extension to the parking lot.

Mr. BOWERS - A large number of people came, more than one direction.
One group converged from the corner of Elm and Houston, and came down
the extension of Elm and came into the high ground, and another line
another large group went across the triangular area between Houston
and Elm and then across Elm and then up the incline. Some of them all
the way up. Many of them did, as well as, of course, between 50 and a
hundred policemen within a maximum of 5 minutes.

A group of people were right behind Smith including the guy who
flashed his ID to other policemen, most probably J W Powell. Smith
checked the shrubbery first then noticed two people behind him,
obviously part of the group who followed him down the Elm St extension
access to the parking area.

claviger

Oct 3, 2011, 4:14:09 PM10/3/11
Anthony,

> Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
> Moorman photo?

Yes.

> How big you want it to be?
> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif

Is this a Rorschach test? If so, I see George Bernard Shaw with
reading glasses. Was he even alive in 1963?

> The circle below indicates where the man's head is:
> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor407.jpg

Thanks for the postage stamp photo. Clear as mud.

> And here is a blow-up of that area:
> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor406.jpg

Appears to be daylight in the middle of the "head".

claviger

Oct 3, 2011, 9:33:32 PM10/3/11
On Sep 30, 6:58 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> These aren't great resolutions nor enhanced.
>
> Josiah Thompson includes enhanced or 'blow-ups' of various square section of
> the top of the picket fence with before and after shots, which show a blob
> ('head?) missing after the assassination.  It is discernible in his book,
> and appears at least 10 feet west of the fence's south west corner by the
> concrete pathway on the knoll.

Where did you find the before and after pictures by Thompson? Are
they online?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 3, 2011, 9:43:19 PM10/3/11
On 10/3/2011 4:14 PM, claviger wrote:
> Anthony,
>
>> Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
>> Moorman photo?
>
> Yes.
>
>> How big you want it to be?
>> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif
>
> Is this a Rorschach test? If so, I see George Bernard Shaw with
> reading glasses. Was he even alive in 1963?
>
>> The circle below indicates where the man's head is:
>> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor407.jpg
>
> Thanks for the postage stamp photo. Clear as mud.

So you confirm that you can't see the man's head above the fence.
That confirms what I say about the WC defenders.

>> And here is a blow-up of that area:
>> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor406.jpg
>
> Appears to be daylight in the middle of the "head".

Light Hair highlighted by the sun?

claviger

Oct 4, 2011, 9:41:28 AM10/4/11
Anthony,

> > > Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
> > > Moorman photo?
> > Yes.
> > > How big you want it to be?
> > > http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif
> > Is this a Rorschach test?  If so, I see George Bernard Shaw with
> > reading glasses.  Was he even alive in 1963?
> > > The circle below indicates where the man's head is:
> > > http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor407.jpg
> > Thanks for the postage stamp photo. Clear as mud.
> So you confirm that you can't see the man's head above the fence.
> That confirms what I say about the WC defenders.
Yes, I don't see "the man's head" above the fence. How do you know
it's a man not a woman? The blob you call a head could be a person,
tree trunk, or leaf cluster.

> > > And here is a blow-up of that area:
> > > http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/moor406.jpg
> > Appears to be daylight in the middle of the "head".
> Light Hair highlighted by the sun?
So why didn't Bowers see this blond haired sniper?

Sandy McCroskey

Oct 4, 2011, 9:41:54 AM10/4/11
Shifting light and shadows in the trees.
/sm

claviger

Oct 4, 2011, 1:41:38 PM10/4/11
Anthony,

Here is photographic evidence that solves the mystery. What you and
others think is a head shape is actually a double stalk in that
particular shrub, which explains why there is light shinning through
the middle of the "head" shape.

Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgrassyN.htm

Moorman Photo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg

Anthony Marsh

Oct 4, 2011, 3:06:02 PM10/4/11

Six Seconds in Dallas.
I have urge Tink to put his book online, but he is Tinkering with the
idea of writing an update.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 4, 2011, 8:36:44 PM10/4/11
Silly. How does this shrub pull itself up by the roots and walk away
after the shooting? Isn't that a little suspicious? Should we suspect
the shrub of firing the fatal shot and then fleeing the scene? Was his
name Triffidus?
Your photo proves absolutely nothing. You don't even know what year that
photo was taken. It shows bushes IN FRONT of the fence.
Which bush are you calling a double stalk? You mean the one which is 20
feet west of the corner? That is not even the area where Josiah Thompson
pointed out the head.
You are pathetic.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 4, 2011, 8:37:22 PM10/4/11
There is no tree behind the fence. Typical WC defender cover-up.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 4, 2011, 8:38:39 PM10/4/11
On 10/4/2011 9:41 AM, claviger wrote:
> Anthony,

>>> Yes.
>>> Is this a Rorschach test? If so, I see George Bernard Shaw with
>>> reading glasses. Was he even alive in 1963?
>>> Thanks for the postage stamp photo. Clear as mud.
>> So you confirm that you can't see the man's head above the fence.
>> That confirms what I say about the WC defenders.
> Yes, I don't see "the man's head" above the fence. How do you know
> it's a man not a woman? The blob you call a head could be a person,
> tree trunk, or leaf cluster.

There is no tree trunk there and the object is behind the fence and the
top of the object is just above the top of the fence. No leaves there.
I say man because Bowers saw two men in that area.
Thank for you confirming that WC defenders will never admit even the
tiniest fact.

>>> Appears to be daylight in the middle of the "head".
>> Light Hair highlighted by the sun?
> So why didn't Bowers see this blond haired sniper?

I didn't say blond hair. And Bowers did see him earlier.

Sandy McCroskey

Oct 5, 2011, 9:40:48 AM10/5/11
The photograph doesn't tell you how close to the fence your Amazing
Blob is.
It's amazing to me that you can look at that blob and say it was
"definitely" a head!
If a person was *directly* behind the fence, he would have been shown
much more clearly. It's not that far away.
/sm

bigdog

Oct 5, 2011, 4:07:02 PM10/5/11
> /sm- Hide quoted text -

There is an outside chance the blob is a head. There is zero chance it
is a rifleman. There is nothing above the fence except the head/blob.
This photo was taken within a second of the headshot. There is no way
the rifle could have been presented and/or withdrawn in that amount of
time. Like all other conspiracy theories, it just won't hold water.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 5, 2011, 10:54:24 PM10/5/11
The head is just behind the fence. With the resolution of her camera we
can't expect to see more details.
The other objects near it are not that clear either. Can you see each
individual slat on the stockade fence?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 5, 2011, 11:09:36 PM10/5/11

I like your fallback position. First you say there can not possibly be a
person's head there. Then you say that yes it is a person's head, but he
was only a spectator. So you have moved from saying that Watergate was
only a third-rate burglary to admitting that it was a political
conspiracy. But you still think that Nixon was not involved.

claviger

Oct 6, 2011, 3:32:37 PM10/6/11
Anthony,

> > Here is photographic evidence that solves the mystery.  What you and
> > others think is a head shape is actually a double stalk in that
> > particular shrub, which explains why there is light shinning through
> > the middle of the "head" shape.
>
> > Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza
> > http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgrassyN.htm
>
> > Moorman Photo
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg
>
> Silly. How does this shrub pull itself up by the roots and walk away
> after the shooting? Isn't that a little suspicious? Should we suspect
> the shrub of firing the fatal shot and then fleeing the scene? Was his
> name Triffidus?

By the same token why did the sniper show up for the second photo? We
see the same side-by-side shape as in the Moorman photo. Most of the
Burford Hollies along the fence have a double trunk. It all depends
on the angle of the camera. Here is a recent photo.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1522854659015420363odsCxk

> Your photo proves absolutely nothing. You don't even know what year that
> photo was taken. It shows bushes IN FRONT of the fence.
> Which bush are you calling a double stalk? You mean the one which is 20
> feet west of the corner? That is not even the area where Josiah Thompson
> pointed out the head.
> You are pathetic.

You haven't seen the negative of the Moorman photo have you?

claviger

Oct 6, 2011, 5:51:12 PM10/6/11
Anthony,

> >> So you confirm that you can't see the man's head above the fence.
> >> That confirms what I say about the WC defenders.
> > Yes, I don't see "the man's head" above the fence. How do you know
> > it's a man not a woman? The blob you call a head could be a person,
> > tree trunk, or leaf cluster.
>
> There is no tree trunk there and the object is behind the fence and the
> top of the object is just above the top of the fence. No leaves there.
> I say man because Bowers saw two men in that area.
> Thank for you confirming that WC defenders will never admit even the
> tiniest fact.

Since both objects look just alike then two men must be behind the fence.
Only problem is the two men seen by Bowers were standing on the sidewalk,
not behind the fence. A cop ran up and checked them out. Maybe the sniper
was the Man with Two Heads or twins.

> >> Light Hair highlighted by the sun?
> > So why didn't Bowers see this blond haired sniper?
> I didn't say blond hair. And Bowers did see him earlier.

Gerry Droller was German. A lot of Germans are blond. Either that are
the sniper was an airhead with sunlight showing through. There was no
sniper behind the fence, so you're trying to blame this shot on an
innocent tree trunk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sandy McCroskey

Oct 6, 2011, 6:02:02 PM10/6/11
Anthony Marsh wrote:

> Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
> Moorman photo?
>
> How big you want it to be?
>
> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif

That's big enough?to prove that there's nothing there but light and
shadows. Once you've isolated that area, at no resolution do the outlines
of any object emerge.

/sm

Anthony Marsh

Oct 6, 2011, 9:21:01 PM10/6/11
On 10/6/2011 3:32 PM, claviger wrote:
> Anthony,
>
>>> Here is photographic evidence that solves the mystery. What you and
>>> others think is a head shape is actually a double stalk in that
>>> particular shrub, which explains why there is light shinning through
>>> the middle of the "head" shape.
>>
>>> Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza
>>> http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgrassyN.htm
>>
>>> Moorman Photo
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg
>>
>> Silly. How does this shrub pull itself up by the roots and walk away
>> after the shooting? Isn't that a little suspicious? Should we suspect
>> the shrub of firing the fatal shot and then fleeing the scene? Was his
>> name Triffidus?
>
> By the same token why did the sniper show up for the second photo? We
> see the same side-by-side shape as in the Moorman photo. Most of the
> Burford Hollies along the fence have a double trunk. It all depends
> on the angle of the camera. Here is a recent photo.
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1522854659015420363odsCxk

Irrelevant. The man's head is nowhere near the bushed. There are no bush
trunks leading up to the man's head. You are grasping at bushes.

>> Your photo proves absolutely nothing. You don't even know what year that
>> photo was taken. It shows bushes IN FRONT of the fence.
>> Which bush are you calling a double stalk? You mean the one which is 20
>> feet west of the corner? That is not even the area where Josiah Thompson
>> pointed out the head.
>> You are pathetic.
>
> You haven't seen the negative of the Moorman photo have you?

Of course not. Who has it and why hasn't it been released by the ARRB? You
mean this is part of the cover-up and the FBI has it and won't admit it?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 7, 2011, 10:59:27 AM10/7/11
Thank you for confirming that you can't see what every reader of Six
Seconds could see.

Sandy McCroskey

Oct 7, 2011, 6:22:09 PM10/7/11
Well, I do have 20-20 vision... with corrective lenses, that is.
But I'd guess any reader of Six Seconds wants to believe.
One of the eight reviewers on Amazon opines that it's a good book but
has been superseded by the research of James Fetzer!
/sm

Anthony Marsh

Oct 7, 2011, 10:53:16 PM10/7/11

At the time of the head shot Bowers could not or did not see the two
men. I don't care where they were 15 minutes before the shooting.
But Bowers did not say they were standing on the sidewalk. That is your
guess. If they were standing on the north sidewalk of Elm then we should
see them in some film or photo. I think what you mean is walkway, like
the walkway next to the pergola. Fine with me. But Bowers did not say
that. You can believe that if it gives you comfort.
So your theory is that neither of the two men were the shooter. Fine
with me. Neither were the uniformed parking lot attendants. I don't
think we need a Uniform Man.
But there is no bush where we see the man's head. You are just making
that up because you can't deal with the fact that it is a person. What
you should do is claim that he was just a spectator like Black Dog Man.

>>> So why didn't Bowers see this blond haired sniper?
>> I didn't say blond hair. And Bowers did see him earlier.
>
> Gerry Droller was German. A lot of Germans are blond. Either that are
> the sniper was an airhead with sunlight showing through. There was no
> sniper behind the fence, so you're trying to blame this shot on an
> innocent tree trunk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This sounds like a Lifton theory, the hollow tree trunk with the sniper
inside. Isn't that what the Germans did in WWI?

http://techcenter.davidson.k12.nc.us/group9/sniper.jpg

claviger

Oct 9, 2011, 10:48:10 AM10/9/11
First Bowers said he saw these men near the mouth of the underpass
(west of the fence) but later corrected that statement to mean on the
steps next to the pergola. In photos we do see 3 men on the steps and
2 young guys in some kind of uniforms inside the pergola.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 9, 2011, 2:42:00 PM10/9/11

Bowers was not referring to the three men on the steps. None of those is
dressed in a suit. Don't confuse the uniformed parking lot attendants with
the two strangers. Show me a picture of 2 young guys in some kind of
uniforms inside the pergola. Do you perhaps mean the two young boys
wearing jackets?

You avoid the point I made and then backtrack your statements to try to
place the men on the walkway. You said sidewalk originally. Tell us more
about this mystery shooter INSIDE the tree trunk. Surely you're not
accusing the bush of firing the fatal shot. Headline: Bush killed Kennedy.

Squinty Magoo

Oct 10, 2011, 2:41:22 PM10/10/11

The boys in uniforms were standing at the Stemmons sign at the time of
the shooting. They ran up into the pergola to escape the shots.
Check the
Willis or Betzner photos.

Squinty

claviger

Oct 10, 2011, 3:30:35 PM10/10/11
Anthony,

> Are you saying that you want to see a blow-up of that area of the
> Moorman photo?
>

> How big you want it to be?
>
> http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/GKgunman.gif

Are you serious? Casper the Friendly Ghost is the GK sniper?!!!

Anthony Marsh

Oct 10, 2011, 6:28:08 PM10/10/11

So, you see ghosts? That explains a lot.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 10, 2011, 6:31:15 PM10/10/11
Then what was he talking about?

claviger

Oct 10, 2011, 6:34:52 PM10/10/11
Thanks Squinty.

claviger

Oct 10, 2011, 6:35:35 PM10/10/11
Anthony,

> Bowers was not referring to the three men on the steps. None of those is
> dressed in a suit. Don't confuse the uniformed parking lot attendants with
> the two strangers. Show me a picture of 2 young guys in some kind of
> uniforms inside the pergola. Do you perhaps mean the two young boys
> wearing jackets?
Of the three men on the steps one is heavy set wearing a hat and
jacket, probably Emmett Hudson. The other had a bright red shirt on in
one film and the other dark shirt and pants. So where did all these
other people go Bowers first saw? In his You-tube interview with
Bowers author Mark Lane puts an X on the area next to the pergola.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 10, 2011, 11:03:12 PM10/10/11

Fine, that is not the sidewalk. And it is not where the three men were
standing on the steps. I don't care if spectators chose to stand on the
walkway right next to the pergola, but it's not a very clear view from
there.
Again, none of the three man on the steps was wearing a suit. Bowers
said suit.
Black Dog Man was wearing a black suit, so why don't you claim that he
was the man Bowers saw? That is the easiest way out of your dilemma.

claviger

Oct 10, 2011, 11:09:33 PM10/10/11
Yeah, a white blob with two big black eyes is your sniper. That does
explain a lot. A ghost sniper in a puff of smoke. Who's next, Smokey the
Bear and Puff the Magic Dragon?

claviger

Oct 11, 2011, 8:52:04 AM10/11/11
On Oct 10, 10:03 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 10/10/2011 6:35 PM, claviger wrote:
>

> > Anthony,
>
> >> Bowers was not referring to the three men on the steps. None of those is
> >> dressed in a suit. Don't confuse the uniformed parking lot attendants with
> >> the two strangers. Show me a picture of 2 young guys in some kind of
> >> uniforms inside the pergola. Do you perhaps mean the two young boys
> >> wearing jackets?
> > Of the three men on the steps one is heavy set wearing a hat and
> > jacket, probably Emmett Hudson. The other had a bright red shirt on in
> > one film and the other dark shirt and pants.  So where did all these
> > other people go Bowers first saw?  In his You-tube interview with
> > Bowers author Mark Lane puts an X on the area next to the pergola.
>
> Fine, that is not the sidewalk. And it is not where the three men were
> standing on the steps. I don't care if spectators chose to stand on the
> walkway right next to the pergola, but it's not a very clear view from
> there.
> Again, none of the three man on the steps was wearing a suit. Bowers
> said suit.
Where does Bowers say suit?

> Black Dog Man was wearing a black suit, so why don't you claim that he
> was the man Bowers saw? That is the easiest way out of your dilemma.
What dilemma?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 11, 2011, 9:54:51 PM10/11/11
You've got a guy dressed in a suit and you don't know where he was
during the shooting. Black Dog Man could be your way out.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 11, 2011, 11:46:53 PM10/11/11
You see two big black eyes? Waddaya been drinkin?

Hank Sienzant

Oct 14, 2011, 1:15:47 AM10/14/11
On Oct 7, 10:59 am, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:

Uhmm, make that every reader except one. Me.
I could see anything of note either.
And Thompson fudged the photographic evidence elsewhere in his book.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 14, 2011, 8:58:35 AM10/14/11

Maybe. What do you mean? Why can't you upload examples? Maybe because
you don't have his book? Do you at least know what page in the hardcover
or is it only in the paperback?
You do realize, I hope, that in the hardcover he was only allowed to use
hand drawn sketches of the Zapruder film. He had to sue to get the
rights to use the original film frames in the paperback.

claviger

Oct 15, 2011, 3:24:53 PM10/15/11
Anthony,

> >> Fine, that is not the sidewalk. And it is not where the three men were
> >> standing on the steps. I don't care if spectators chose to stand on the
> >> walkway right next to the pergola, but it's not a very clear view from
> >> there.
> >> Again, none of the three man on the steps was wearing a suit. Bowers
> >> said suit.
> > Where does Bowers say suit?
>
> >> Black Dog Man was wearing a black suit, so why don't you claim that he
> >> was the man Bowers saw? That is the easiest way out of your dilemma.
> > What dilemma?
>
> You've got a guy dressed in a suit and you don't know where he was
> during the shooting. Black Dog Man could be your way out.
Where does Bowers say there was a man in a suit?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2011, 5:51:03 PM10/15/11
Mr. BOWERS - Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass, there
were two men. One man, middle-aged, or slightly older, fairly heavy-set,
in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about
midtwenties, in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat or jacket.

claviger

Oct 15, 2011, 7:14:04 PM10/15/11
Obviously he's saying a plaid shirt, coat or jacket, not a plaid suit!

Anthony Marsh

Oct 15, 2011, 10:56:45 PM10/15/11
That's the other guy, the younger, thinner guy.

claviger

Oct 17, 2011, 2:55:48 PM10/17/11
Anthony,

> >> Mr. BOWERS - Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass, there
> >> were two men. One man, middle-aged, or slightly older, fairly heavy-set,
> >> in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about
> >> midtwenties, in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat or jacket.
> > Obviously he's saying a plaid shirt, coat or jacket, not a plaid suit!
>
> That's the other guy, the younger, thinner guy.

Don't you know "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"? Had he worn a plaid suit and
used smoky ammo he must have have been suicidal or just plain crazy, in
which case he would have been a dead man for sure after the shooting, when
the crowd grabbed him and beat him into a plaid puddle.

wgroom

Oct 17, 2011, 11:03:06 PM10/17/11
On Sep 30, 7:26 am, claviger <historiae.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A blow-up of the Moorman photo shows no head or rifle above the wooden
> fence.
>
> Badge man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_man
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Moorman.jpg

Now I can't find it! I saw in one of these pics, a blowup of the
fence area where Badgeman is always looked to be, and saw what was 'a
rifle' in a 60 degree pointed upward position with a 'person' holding
it. That's not the same 'head found' on the fence line going up to
the Triple Underpass.

wg

wgroom

Oct 17, 2011, 11:03:27 PM10/17/11
On Sep 30, 8:18 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 9/30/2011 9:26 AM, claviger wrote:
>

> > A blow-up of the Moorman photo shows no head or rifle above the wooden
> > fence.
>
> No one said rifle. Josiah Thompson pointed out the man's head in Six
> Seconds in Dallas. Not the Badge Man position.
>

> > Badge man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_man
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorman.jpg
>
> >http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Moorman.jpg- Hide quoted text -

I have seen that head where it was and was not which means it probably
was a real head. Maybe JFKmurdersolved?

Here's some site which shows some potentials. Also about 9/10ths of
the way down it shows where Files (James Sutton) said he was in
escaping..I guess meaning it was him according to him.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28145

wg

Hank Sienzant

Nov 10, 2011, 12:18:03 AM11/10/11
> rights to use the original film frames in the paperback.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, I've posted on this subject numerous times (Thompson fudging
the photographic evidence), going back at least a decade.

Here's a post by me in 2001 (posting as Joe Zircon) in this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/20c661817559a2ec/93f3ea23dde34702?lnk=gst&q=thompson+debris#93f3ea23dde34702

You seem to be talking about the Zapruder film frames. But the post
you were responding to was talking about the Moorman photo.
And when I mentioned the photographic fudging, I was talking about
about the Nix film. See the link.

Note how I don't send you on a wild goose chase with "Google it
yourself", but actually provide the link providing further details?

Hank

Anthony Marsh

Nov 10, 2011, 1:52:13 PM11/10/11
SHOW and prove what you mean about Tink fudging the photographic evidence.

> Here's a post by me in 2001 (posting as Joe Zircon) in this thread:

Gee, so how long did it take you to admit to using aliases?

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/20c661817559a2ec/93f3ea23dde34702?lnk=gst&q=thompson+debris#93f3ea23dde34702
>
> You seem to be talking about the Zapruder film frames. But the post
> you were responding to was talking about the Moorman photo.
> And when I mentioned the photographic fudging, I was talking about
> about the Nix film. See the link.

What about the Nix film? Did Tink own it?