Computers can (and will) solve your problem. You may not like the answer.

Piotr Mancini

Sep 22, 2018, 5:47:43 PM9/22/18

"Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"

The LNs (and Conservs) most likely stop reading right there.

http://apps.bostonglobe.com/ideas/graphics/2018/09/equity-machine/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: The comments under this videoclip are highly apropos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0v48-KNMY

bigdog

Sep 23, 2018, 7:13:33 PM9/23/18
I wonder if the algorithm took into account that if teens were allowed to
start their days later, they would stay up even later. It seems to me it
would also play havoc with after school extra curricular activities. I'm
all for school districts finding ways to save money but too often liberals
fail to think through the ramifications of their programs. They think when
they institute new rules people will continue to act in the same manner
they were before. They think if teens are allowed to come to school later
in the morning they will continue to go to bed at the same time as before
and the result will be they will get more sleep. They do the same with tax
policy. They think if they just raise taxes, people will end up just
paying the higher tax. They don't stop to consider that both individuals
and businesses are going to adopt new strategies to avoid paying the
higher taxes and often this means a reduction in revenue.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 24, 2018, 1:08:37 PM9/24/18
On 9/22/2018 5:47 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:

> "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
>
> The LNs (and Conservs) most likely stop reading right there.
>
> http://apps.bostonglobe.com/ideas/graphics/2018/09/equity-machine/
>
> -Ramon
> JFK Numbers

"This channel doesn't have any content"

Anthony Marsh

Sep 24, 2018, 10:23:40 PM9/24/18
Interesting points, but it's also a lot more complicated than that.
You have to worry about public safety and crossing guards and bus
schedules and all that. Plus daylight and sunset. Plus union rules.
And working around parents work schedules.

Piotr Mancini

Sep 25, 2018, 2:21:25 PM9/25/18
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 6:13:33 PM UTC-5, bigdog wrote:
> On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 5:47:43 PM UTC-4, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> > "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
> >
> > The LNs (and Conservs) most likely stop reading right there.
> >
> > http://apps.bostonglobe.com/ideas/graphics/2018/09/equity-machine/
> >
> > -Ramon
> > JFK Numbers
> >
> > ps: The comments under this videoclip are highly apropos:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0v48-KNMY
>
> [irrelevant stuff removed]

Computers will definitely be used to solve the JFK Numbers to everybody's
satisfaction. It is not a matter of buts or ifs but rather when. Some of
us prefer that work to be done during our lifetimes, some would prefer
after they are dead or never, which is illogical to say the least.

We cannot foretell the result with absolute certainty. After all, this is
Science (which unlike Lattimer, Sturdivan, Myers, Haags, etc. never
produces preordained results). Who knows? Maybe the definite result will
indicate that indeed it was the LN version. Or will the CT position
prevail?

Either way, some may not like the answer. One of the groups will have to
live with the fact that they have been wrong for over 5 decades.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: There is an underlying assumption above: Everybody is being sincere.
Not sure whether it holds.

Jason Burke

Sep 26, 2018, 11:43:43 AM9/26/18
1) Rent control. Textbook case. Seems we sold our properties in
rent-control jurisdictions. To owner-occupiers. Whoops. Less rentals
available.

2) Exactly the reason we fled Jerry Brown for Nevada.

Jason Burke

Sep 26, 2018, 11:43:55 AM9/26/18
On 9/22/2018 2:47 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:

> "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"

Bus scheduling ^= Solving the JFK murder (which, of course, was solved
by that Saturday...)

bigdog

Sep 26, 2018, 9:48:11 PM9/26/18
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 2:21:25 PM UTC-4, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 6:13:33 PM UTC-5, bigdog wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 5:47:43 PM UTC-4, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> > > "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
> > >
> > > The LNs (and Conservs) most likely stop reading right there.
> > >
> > > http://apps.bostonglobe.com/ideas/graphics/2018/09/equity-machine/
> > >
> > > -Ramon
> > > JFK Numbers
> > >
> > > ps: The comments under this videoclip are highly apropos:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0v48-KNMY
> >
> > [irrelevant stuff removed]
>
> Computers will definitely be used to solve the JFK Numbers to everybody's
> satisfaction.

That is not possible because many of us already know Oswald was the
assassin and there are many others who are never going to accept that.
Even among CTs you have widely divergent opinions about who was behind the
assassination and none of them is going to buy into somebody else's
conspiracy theory. We don't need computers to solve such a simple case of
murder. The evidence that Oswald was the assassin has been available for a
long time. People are free to accept or reject that but that doesn't mean
there is some alternative solution that everybody is going to agree upon.

> It is not a matter of buts or ifs but rather when. Some of
> us prefer that work to be done during our lifetimes, some would prefer
> after they are dead or never, which is illogical to say the least.
>
> We cannot foretell the result with absolute certainty. After all, this is
> Science (which unlike Lattimer, Sturdivan, Myers, Haags, etc. never
> produces preordained results). Who knows? Maybe the definite result will
> indicate that indeed it was the LN version. Or will the CT position
> prevail?

You say that as if there is only one CT position. There are many. You
don't have agreement as to how many shooters there were. You don't have
agreement as to who the plotters were. How are you going to come up with
an answer that everybody will agree to?

> Either way, some may not like the answer. One of the groups will have to
> live with the fact that they have been wrong for over 5 decades.

You started this post by saying computers could produce an answer that
would satisfy everyone and now you acknowledge that many people aren't
going to like the right answer. That is the problem. Many people aren't
going to accept the right answer if it is not the answer that want. You
are one of those people. We already have ample evidence that Oswald was
the assassin and there is no credible evidence he had any accomplices yet
you refuse to accept that answer because you want to believe there is more
to it than that.

Piotr Mancini

Sep 27, 2018, 12:07:01 PM9/27/18
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 10:43:55 AM UTC-5, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 9/22/2018 2:47 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> >
> > "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
>
> Bus scheduling ^= Solving the JFK murder (which, of course, was solved
> by that Saturday...)

The JFK *Numbers*. The only attempts we have are hardly a solution. By
definition, science solutions are accepted by everybody. At least by
rational, thinking people.

For example, Mike McCormick (supporter of my work) admitted to me (*) that
he could not find the limo blueprints and had no resource but to buy one
found on the Internet. Among other problems it lacks the jump seats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXKLwho48s
https://hum3d.com/3d-models/lincoln-continental-x-100-1961/

Meanwhile, Myers widened, narrowed, lowered, raised the limo under the
presidential asset to reach his preordained results. That is anathema to
JFK Numbers principles.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) Can't produce the evidence since it was a phone call and I don't work
in the White House.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 27, 2018, 12:08:46 PM9/27/18
On 9/26/2018 11:43 AM, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 9/22/2018 2:47 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:
>>
>> "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
>
> Bus scheduling ^= Solving the JFK murder (which, of course, was solved
> by that Saturday...)

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/15/boston-school-officials-reconsider-new-start-times/LhjGUz10LWdQ2B0WvuTpPO/story.html

Anthony Marsh

Sep 28, 2018, 4:13:17 PM9/28/18
On 9/27/2018 12:06 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 10:43:55 AM UTC-5, Jason Burke wrote:
>> On 9/22/2018 2:47 PM, Piotr Mancini wrote:
>>>
>>> "Last year, the Boston Public Schools asked MIT [...]"
>>
>> Bus scheduling ^= Solving the JFK murder (which, of course, was solved
>> by that Saturday...)
>>

> The JFK *Numbers*. The only attempts we have are hardly a solution. By
> definition, science solutions are accepted by everybody. At least by
> rational, thinking people.
>
> For example, Mike McCormick (supporter of my work) admitted to me (*) that
> he could not find the limo blueprints and had no resource but to buy one
> found on the Internet. Among other problems it lacks the jump seats.

Mine has jump seats. And flags.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXKLwho48s
> https://hum3d.com/3d-models/lincoln-continental-x-100-1961/
>
> Meanwhile, Myers widened, narrowed, lowered, raised the limo under the
> presidential asset to reach his preordained results. That is anathema to
> JFK Numbers principles.

Well, it's a litle more complicated than that. He also had to lie about
the locations of the wounds and how each man was seated.
It's not easy being part of the cover-up.