Jean Soutre???

Thalia

Mar 6, 2010, 7:43:01 AM3/6/10
CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
assassination, he was picked up and deported.

From:
http://forwardamerica.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-of-dorothy-hunt-probing_25.html

What do we know about this? Is the above information 'official?'

John McAdams

Mar 6, 2010, 9:53:05 AM3/6/10

This article accepts the silly "mysterious death" nonsense about Mary
Meyer.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/death12.htm

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Peter Fokes

Mar 6, 2010, 10:56:12 AM3/6/10
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 08:53:05 -0600, John McAdams
<john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

>On 6 Mar 2010 07:43:01 -0500, Thalia <thali...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
>>anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
>>assassination, he was picked up and deported.
>>
>>From:
>>http://forwardamerica.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-of-dorothy-hunt-probing_25.html
>>
>>What do we know about this? Is the above information 'official?'
>
>This article accepts the silly "mysterious death" nonsense about Mary
>Meyer.

Nope.

"She cried out when shot three times by what appeared to be a
disturbed young man. Had it been a professional hit, it would have
been quite different ."

The article has other problems though.

PF

Grizzlie Antagonist

Mar 6, 2010, 4:07:55 PM3/6/10
On 6 Mar 2010 07:43:01 -0500, Thalia <thali...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
>anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
>assassination, he was picked up and deported.

What did you expect?

Should they have thrown him a block party?

claviger

Mar 6, 2010, 4:08:53 PM3/6/10
On Mar 6, 6:43 am, Thalia <thaliac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
> anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
> assassination, he was picked up and deported.
>
> From:http://forwardamerica.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-of-dorothy-hunt-prob...
>
> What do we know about this? Is the above information 'official?'

What is the link between Luis Angel Castillo, Jean Rene Soutre ...
http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question55540.html
Luis Angel Castillo was arrested by the Philippine National Bureau of
Investigation (NBI) on suspicion of conspiring to assassinate
President Ferdinand Marcos in Manilla. In a series of interrogation
sessions, the NBI and Philippine Army investigators gave him truth
serum (at his request) and put him under hypnosis. During one of these
sessions, Castillo revealed he had been involved in an assassination
four years earlier. Castillo told the NBI, both under hypnosis and
truth serum and also in a normal state, that he had been
hypnoprogrammed to kill a man riding in an open car. Although Castillo
did not know the identity of his target, the scene of his supposed
"hit" was Dallas, Texas. The date was November 22, 1963...

Jean Rene Soutre AKA Michel Mertz--- Russian KGB investigated the
assassination and concluded Kennedy "was shot by a professional
assassin hired by French and South Vietnamese agents"
"Diem's brother Ngo Dinh Nhu was also killed, and this cut off the
supply of opium that Nhu had been helping the Corsican mafia smuggle
to Marseille. The Corsicans then turned the opium into heroin and
shipped it to the United States where American gangsters sold the
drugs. Our group found that the Corsicans hired French hitman Michael
Mertz, sometimes known as Jean Rene Soutre, to carry out the
assassination with the cooperation of the American Mafia bosses."

11 Alternative JFK Assassins - Listverse
http://listverse.com/2007/09/08/11-alternative-jfk-assassins/ - 119k -
similar pagesThis Frenchman is Jean Rene Soutre who is number 7 on
this list. Soutre shot and killed JFK while the government just
covered it up. ...

VINCE PALAMARA : SECRET SERVICE INFORMATION JFK+: Survivor's Guilt ...
http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/2009/12/survivors-guilt-chapter-7.html
Strange connections and sentiments: SAIC of the Dallas Office Forrest
Sor-rels worked closely with the French police in Paris in 1947 during
(as author Michael Dorman reported) “one of the most important
counterfeiting investiga-tions ever undertaken by the Secret Service”.
33 Since a CIA document reveals that a French assassin, Michel Victor
Mertz (posing as Jean Soutre), followed JFK (and, by extension,
Sorrels) on November 22, 1963, this could be of major importance to
the case—perhaps this mercenary was seeking revenge in the worst way.

Permindex / Centro Mondiale Commerciale -- sinister operation?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/lobster.htm
25. A view recently rehashed by respected Kennedy assassination buffs
Shaw and Fensterwald. In 1982 they tried and failed to obtain material
on a possible "French connection" in the JFK assassination. They were
seeking material on the activities of Jean Soutre (AKA Michael Roux
AKA Michael Mertz) an OAS "soldier of fortune" who may have been in
Dallas on November 22nd 1963. The Shaw/Fensterwald document contains a
wealth of detail but is let down in the end by retread of various
"Garrisonisms," including the Clay Shaw/Permindex connection. See
their Possible French Connection FOIA Civil Actions 80-1056.

Some researchers believe that Mertz and Soutre were not only two
different people but enemies. Mertz was trying to set up Soutre as a
patsy in the Kennedy assassination.

Jean Souter-Michael Mertz - The Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4156 - 135k -
similar pagesJean Souter-Michael Mertz. Options V ..... that it was
not Soutre in Dallas but rather a man named Michael Mertz, who was an
enemy of Soutre ...

Jean Souter-Michael Mertz - The Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4156&st=15 -
143k - similar pages"for you information, Jean Souetre was not in
Dallas on 22/11/63, he was in jail in Oran ( algerie ), I met sou tre
2 years ago, ...

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK ...
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com / Assassinations_page /
Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
THE FRENCH CONNECTION

Charles DeGaulle - Repeatedly targeted for assassination by Israeli-
allied forces in French intelligence and in the Secret Army
Organization (OAS) who were angry that DeGaulle had granted
independence to Arab Algeria. The Mossad-sponsored Permindex operation
that also had a hand in the murder of JFK, laundered money used in the
assassination attempts on DeGaulle.

Georges deLannurien - High ranking official in the SDECE, the French
intelligence agency; pinpointed by a former French intelligence
officer as the individual who (at the best of Mossad assassinations
chief Yitzhak Shamir) contracted the hit team who killed JFK in
Dallas.

Michael Mertz - A former French SDECE officer and the Paris connection
for the Lansky-Trafficante heroin syndicate; alleged to have been one
of the actual gunmen in Dallas on November 22, 1963. Said by some to
be the legendary CIA contract killer, QJ/WIN.

Jean Soutre - A liaison for the French OAS with the CIA's E. Howard
Hunt, Soutre maintained contact with Guy Banister's CIA- and mob-
linked gun-running headquarters in New Orleans. Soutre may have been
in Dallas at the time of the JFK assassination. There is evidence
linking Soutre to James Jesus Angleton's intrigue inside the CIA that
affected French intelligence in a dramatic way.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 6, 2010, 4:09:10 PM3/6/10
On 3/6/2010 10:56 AM, Peter Fokes wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 08:53:05 -0600, John McAdams
> <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:
>
>> On 6 Mar 2010 07:43:01 -0500, Thalia<thali...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
>>> anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
>>> assassination, he was picked up and deported.
>>>
>>> From:
>>> http://forwardamerica.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-of-dorothy-hunt-probing_25.html
>>>
>>> What do we know about this? Is the above information 'official?'
>>
>> This article accepts the silly "mysterious death" nonsense about Mary
>> Meyer.
>
> Nope.
>
> "She cried out when shot three times by what appeared to be a
> disturbed young man. Had it been a professional hit, it would have
> been quite different ."

That is quite true, but it overlooks something. A professional hit man,
especially a CIA agent, will sometimes be required to make it look like
some punk criminal attack so that people will not suspect that it was a
professional hit.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 6, 2010, 4:09:52 PM3/6/10

Nobody thought there was any mysterious about the death of Georgi Markov
until they found the poison pellet.
The KGB almost got away with it. Only some paranoid kook thought it was
an assassination. And how bizarre to use an umbrella as the weapon.

> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Gerry Simone

Mar 10, 2010, 6:46:47 PM3/10/10
Further to you what you said Tony:

Sam Giancana's godson claims that his godfather was murdered by the CIA
since the manner of his death (moblike hit shot around the mouth as in
'shut up') was incompatible with Momo's strict adherence to 'omerta' (he
was no rat!).

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Mar 10, 2010, 6:46:59 PM3/10/10
No but you'd think they'd question him or detain him longer as a suspect.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Mar 10, 2010, 10:03:48 PM3/10/10
Now you've made my head spin!

Any conclusion?

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Mar 10, 2010, 10:16:37 PM3/10/10
On Mar 10, 3:46 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> No but you'd think they'd question him or detain him longer as a suspect.

Yeah, assuming that this is not another fictitious incident -- such as the
Oswald doubles, the Watergate figures at the grassy knoll or in other
areas of Dallas, the Murchison party, the non-existent JFK speech at
Columbia University, the mysterious stranger who pointed Oswald out at the
movie theatre, and a host of other events that never took place and people
who never existed but which have since assumed the status of legend --
assuming that this isn't another example of those, you'd think that they'd

question him or detain him longer as a suspect.

But it's a little hard to imagine that Attorney General Robert Kennedy
would have made such a decision if this event had ever taken place.

It's because this strikes me as another fanciful incident that I delivered
my original flippant response.

> "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On 6 Mar 2010 07:43:01 -0500, Thalia <thaliac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>CIA records say French assassin Jean Soutre, a member of a violently
> >>anti-Kennedy organisation, was in Dallas that day. Two days after the
> >>assassination, he was picked up and deported.
>
> > What did you expect?
>

> > Should they have thrown him a block party?- Hide quoted text -

claviger

Mar 11, 2010, 12:04:48 AM3/11/10
On Mar 10, 9:03 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> intelligence agency; pinpointed by a former French intelligence
> officer as the individual who (at the best of Mossad assassinations
> chief Yitzhak Shamir) contracted the hit team who killed JFK in
> Dallas.
>
> Michael Mertz - A former French SDECE officer and the Paris connection
> for the Lansky-Trafficante heroin syndicate; alleged to have been one
> of the actual gunmen in Dallas on November 22, 1963. Said by some to
> be the legendary CIA contract killer, QJ/WIN.
>
> Jean Soutre - A liaison for the French OAS with the CIA's E. Howard
> Hunt, Soutre maintained contact with Guy Banister's CIA- and mob-
> linked gun-running headquarters in New Orleans. Soutre may have been
> in Dallas at the time of the JFK assassination. There is evidence
> linking Soutre to James Jesus Angleton's intrigue inside the CIA that
> affected French intelligence in a dramatic way.

Gerry,

No! I was hoping you would. This is one of those situations where the more
information we have the more confused the picture is. The fascinating part
is the possibility Soutre and Mertz are not only two different people, but
enemies!

Anthony Marsh

Mar 11, 2010, 10:52:48 AM3/11/10
On 3/10/2010 6:46 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> No but you'd think they'd question him or detain him longer as a suspect.

Who would? And why? Just because he was a known assassin?
They did talk to Frank Sturgis about the assassination. And David Ferrie.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 11, 2010, 10:52:54 AM3/11/10
On 3/10/2010 6:46 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> Further to you what you said Tony:
>
> Sam Giancana's godson claims that his godfather was murdered by the CIA
> since the manner of his death (moblike hit shot around the mouth as in
> 'shut up') was incompatible with Momo's strict adherence to 'omerta' (he
> was no rat!).

I hate to break this news to you, but Mafia guys do not always obey that
omerta nonsense. Several Mafia guys talked.

Gerry Simone

Mar 18, 2010, 3:20:11 PM3/18/10
That's correct, especially in recent years, particularly with
under-bosses, but Sam was as big as Gambino who always remained aloof,
discreet, and a silent man.

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Mar 18, 2010, 3:20:34 PM3/18/10
If he was indeed deported, that could only have been done by governmental
authority or power, and if he was a KNOWN assassin, why wouldn't the
authorities question him?

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Mar 18, 2010, 3:21:03 PM3/18/10
Follow up to my first reply to you. Isn't it obvious why they should've
asked him? The POTUS had just been shot!

Gerry Simone

Mar 18, 2010, 3:21:40 PM3/18/10
Well, did the CIA say so or not?

BTW, didn't the Murchison Party take place but that the legend was that
LBJ was there when in reality, he couldn't have been there as he was part
of the President's entourage for their visit to Dallas (according to a
report by Gary Mack who supposedly debunks Madeleine Brown's story).

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Mar 18, 2010, 3:22:07 PM3/18/10
Holy double-agent Batman!

Is this what Joe Pesci in JFK described as a 'riddle wrapped inside an
enigma'?

"claviger" <histori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Anthony Marsh

Mar 19, 2010, 12:12:07 AM3/19/10
On 3/18/2010 3:21 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> Follow up to my first reply to you. Isn't it obvious why they should've
> asked him? The POTUS had just been shot!

Did the FBI interview all known assassins to make sure they weren't in
Dealey Plaza? No. Yet they knew to interview Frank Sturgis even though he
wasn't a known assassin, because he was a known CIA agent and linked to
terrorist organizations.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 19, 2010, 12:12:20 AM3/19/10
On 3/18/2010 3:20 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
> If he was indeed deported, that could only have been done by governmental
> authority or power, and if he was a KNOWN assassin, why wouldn't the
> authorities question him?

The authoties should interview him if he was a known assassin employed
by the CIA.

jbarge

Mar 21, 2010, 11:05:08 PM3/21/10
On Mar 10, 7:46 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Further to you what you said Tony:
>
> Sam Giancana's godson claims that his godfather was murdered by the CIA
> since the manner of his death (moblike hit shot around the mouth as in
> 'shut up') was incompatible with Momo's strict adherence to 'omerta' (he
> was no rat!).

More then just the son, his daughter thought it was more then a mob hit.

The small caliber gun was alleged as another oddity for a mob hit.

jbarge

Mar 21, 2010, 11:05:30 PM3/21/10
On Mar 19, 12:12 am, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 3/18/2010 3:20 PM, Gerry Simone wrote:
>
> > If he was indeed deported, that could only have been done by governmental
> > authority or power, and if he was a KNOWN assassin, why wouldn't the
> > authorities question him?
>
> The authoties should interview him if he was a known assassin employed
> by the CIA.

Get out!
An individual suspected of plotting to assassinate DeGualle, a member
of a terrorist organization, and being involved in major narcotics
trafficking, present in Dallas on 11/22/1963, interviewed by
authorities in the most famous crime of the previous century?
To bed without your supper.
Of course he deserved free airfare home!

Anthony Marsh

Mar 22, 2010, 12:06:54 AM3/22/10

Not true. Although the Hi-Standard .22 was a favorite of the CIA, the
Mafia also used .22s for some hits.