Oswald's movements after the shots: his route to the lunch room

Ralph Cinque

Feb 28, 2017, 8:45:45 PM2/28/17

bpete1969

Mar 1, 2017, 2:54:09 PM3/1/17
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 8:45:45 PM UTC-5, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> It's very cut and dry, and not really open to debate.
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/this-is-very-important-piece-of.html

Sure it is. Your screencap shows Oswald not in a t-shirt. He was working
in his t-shirt according to testimony and statements.

Jason Burke

Mar 1, 2017, 2:55:14 PM3/1/17
On 2/28/2017 5:45 PM, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> It's very cut and dry, and not really open to debate.
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/this-is-very-important-piece-of.html

Ralph's *entire* mantra:

"You can't just pull things from out your ass and plop them down. This
is NOT Imagination Day at Kindergarten."

Well...

bigdog

Mar 1, 2017, 10:54:23 PM3/1/17
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 8:45:45 PM UTC-5, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> It's very cut and dry, and not really open to debate.
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/this-is-very-important-piece-of.html

It's a piece of something alright, Ralph.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 2, 2017, 12:47:23 PM3/2/17
How about Show and Tell? Or will you refuse to look?

> Well...

donald willis

Mar 2, 2017, 12:50:25 PM3/2/17
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-8, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> It's very cut and dry, and not really open to debate.
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/this-is-very-important-piece-of.html

Baker puts encounter on 3rd or 4th floor stairway (original affidavit)
Truly puts the encounter on the first floor (as per Biffle's 12/23 Morning
News story & another story in '64) Ochus Campbell puts Oswald on the first
floor shortly after the shooting (news stories) Truly puts the
encounter... official version (11/22 FBI interview) PI Holmes says Oswald
said he was stopped by the officer at the front door, first floor
(interview report) Fritz puts the encounter in the first floor Domino Room
(WC testimony) Baker seems to put the encounter on the first floor (his
piece in "JFK First Day Evidence")

Cut and dry....

dcw

Ralph Cinque

Mar 2, 2017, 5:13:14 PM3/2/17
Oswald was wearing his outer shirt in the doorway, and we can see it on
him. So, that trumps everything, and it is resolved. There is the
discrepancy of Geraldine Reid claiming that he left the 2nd floor lunch
room after his encounter with Truly and Baker wearing just a t-shirt, but
I addressed that here:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/02/there-are-immature-people-who-dont-know.html

There are contradictory testimonies in the JFK assassination, just as
there often are in other cases. It takes good judgment and objectivity to
sort through it, which you lack. In this case, the entire JFK community
has concluded that Mrs. Reid was simply mistaken. Confused and mistaken
about that one issue. But, you want to turn it into popcorn.

Ralph Cinque

Mar 2, 2017, 9:04:43 PM3/2/17

Jason Burke

Mar 2, 2017, 9:11:34 PM3/2/17
Not a matter of what *I* will refuse to do, Anthony Anthony.
I take it you didn't even bother to read ol' Ralph's blathering, and
just shot from the hip.
As usual.

>> Well...

Anthony Marsh

Mar 3, 2017, 3:47:00 PM3/3/17
Typical criminal investigation. SNAFU.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 3, 2017, 4:05:18 PM3/3/17
It takes more than that. It also takes research.

Anthony Marsh

Mar 3, 2017, 8:34:16 PM3/3/17
I know what he writes and I can't name it here.
But I don't need to read the same message 1,000 times to figure out that
it's all nonsense.

>>> Well...

donald willis

Mar 3, 2017, 10:27:24 PM3/3/17
On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 2:13:14 PM UTC-8, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Oswald was wearing his outer shirt in the doorway, and we can see it on
> him.

If Oswald was wearing his outer shirt, at 12:30, then he was planning on
leaving the building. James Jarman: "Jarman advised... that Oswald
usually worked in a white tee-shirt. [Jarman] stated there was a
'dressing room' on the first floor of the TSBD where the employees could
change their clothing or leave their shirts when they commenced work or
during working hours. He said that when Oswald worked in a tee-shirt,
Oswald usually had a regular shirt in the dressing room." (FBI interview
12/5/63)

In other words--according to Ralph Cinque--Oswald had apparently picked up
his outer shirt from the "dressing room" and was planning--*at 12:30*--to
leave work for the day. Oswald, then--according to Cinque's ID of the man
in the doorway--was already planning, at 12:30, as the shots were fired,
not to return to work. Oswald's apparent prescience here would seem to
implicate him in the assassination. Good work, Ralph!

dcw

Jason Burke

Mar 4, 2017, 5:09:20 PM3/4/17
I see. So, as usual, you have *no* idea what you're talking about, eh,
Anthony Anthony?

Ralph Cinque

Mar 4, 2017, 9:22:01 PM3/4/17
Donald, you are being ridiculous. Oswald's t-shirt was torn and
threadbare, so why wouldn't he put his shirt on when going out to watch
the President of the United States? You can't claim to know it meant that
he was planning to go home. That is ridiculous. Why does your mind even go
there? Aren't the other men watching the motorcade in Dealey Plaza wearing
shirts? Who do you see in just a t-shirt? There is no reason to make such
an assumption. Here's a suggestion: grow up.

donald willis

Mar 5, 2017, 7:13:09 PM3/5/17
Touchy, aren't we? I guess I would be, too, if my name showed up in a
subject headline here re "lacking credibility"! "Torn and threadbare"??
Check the photos in The Killing of a President, pp102 & 104. No tears in
Oswald's t-shirt, which looks almost brand new! You're going to have to
try harder, Ralph. Oh, and not just make up things....

And a conspiracy which lets its patsy be photographed out front, in broad
daylight, would not have lasted long....

dcw

Anthony Marsh

Mar 6, 2017, 4:04:05 PM3/6/17
Silly. How about a conspiracy which plans to get caught like Watergate?

Ralph Cinque

Mar 6, 2017, 9:54:53 PM3/6/17
Donald, Oswald's t-shirt was torn and threadbare, and that is not in
dispute. If you haven't figured out yet that Robert Groden is not a
reliable source for anything, then you're worse off than I thought.

As far as how the conspirators could let the patsy wander outside during
the shooting and be photographed, check with John McAdams. He's got an
explanation for it. Did you watch the Academy Awards?

donald willis

Mar 7, 2017, 5:27:38 PM3/7/17
On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 6:54:53 PM UTC-8, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> Donald, Oswald's t-shirt was torn and threadbare, and that is not in
> dispute. If you haven't figured out yet that Robert Groden is not a
> reliable source for anything, then you're worse off than I thought.

Gotcha! and you can't admit it, eh? Picture of Oswald in Myers' "With
Malice", p221, showing him, with cops, in nice, white, untorn, like-new
t-shirt. Maybe you're thinking of Oswald's over-shirt, which was torn at
one elbow....

> As far as how the conspirators could let the patsy wander outside during
> the shooting and be photographed, check with John McAdams. He's got an
> explanation for it.

Maybe you could let me in on it....

dcw

Ralph Cinque