JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php

John Deagle

Aug 13, 2019, 7:43:49 PM8/13/19

Anthony Marsh

Aug 15, 2019, 12:41:49 AM8/15/19
On 8/13/2019 7:43 PM, John Deagle wrote:
> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php

Why are YOU allowed to right about Epstein and I am not?
Do you even know what a DP is? NOT Dealey Plaza.

John McAdams

Aug 15, 2019, 10:26:19 AM8/15/19
On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php

The article is about Michael Baden.

But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
death.

It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
very thorough investigation.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

bigdog

Aug 15, 2019, 7:30:28 PM8/15/19
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:26:19 AM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>
> The article is about Michael Baden.
>
> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> death.
>
> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> very thorough investigation.

Evidence if the former is lacking. The latter is undeniable. Belief that
either was a conspiracy are based solely on suspicion. No evidence has
surfaced that Epstein's death was anything but a suicide. I'm certainly
not ready to close the door on the possibility it was a murder, but I'm
not buying into it until I see real evidence. Epstein had lots of friends
in high places, mostly Democrats and we don't know to what degree they
took part in the sex parties. I'm sure there were quite a few prominent
people who were worried that the truth would come out. It still might.
That doesn't mean any of those people had Epstein killed. I think if there
is more to the story, it's going to come out and could be quite
embarrassing.

John Deagle

Aug 15, 2019, 7:33:33 PM8/15/19
Yes, a DP is the act of making two outs during the same continuous play in
baseball.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 17, 2019, 9:37:38 AM8/17/19
On 8/15/2019 10:26 AM, John McAdams wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>
> The article is about Michael Baden.
>
> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> death.
>
> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> very thorough investigation.

So, who benfits from Epstein's death?

> .John
> -----------------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Aug 17, 2019, 9:38:10 AM8/17/19
On 8/15/2019 7:30 PM, bigdog wrote:
> On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:26:19 AM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:
>> On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>>
>> The article is about Michael Baden.
>>
>> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
>> death.
>>
>> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
>> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
>> very thorough investigation.
>>

> Evidence if the former is lacking. The latter is undeniable. Belief that
> either was a conspiracy are based solely on suspicion. No evidence has

Well, you're not one to judge. You can't even admit that Watergate was a
conspiracy.

> surfaced that Epstein's death was anything but a suicide. I'm certainly
> not ready to close the door on the possibility it was a murder, but I'm
> not buying into it until I see real evidence. Epstein had lots of friends
> in high places, mostly Democrats and we don't know to what degree they
> took part in the sex parties. I'm sure there were quite a few prominent
> people who were worried that the truth would come out. It still might.
> That doesn't mean any of those people had Epstein killed. I think if there
> is more to the story, it's going to come out and could be quite
> embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as his black book.

John Deagle

Aug 17, 2019, 8:12:13 PM8/17/19
Bill Clinton benefits from Epstein's suicide. It was probably a suicide.

Bud

Aug 17, 2019, 8:16:13 PM8/17/19
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 9:37:38 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 8/15/2019 10:26 AM, John McAdams wrote:
> > On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
> >
> > The article is about Michael Baden.
> >
> > But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> > death.
> >
> > It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> > go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> > very thorough investigation.
> >

> So, who benfits from Epstein's death?

Epstein.

> > .John
> > -----------------------
> > http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Bud

Aug 17, 2019, 8:16:22 PM8/17/19
Means something different in porn.

Bud

Aug 17, 2019, 8:30:13 PM8/17/19
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 12:41:49 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 8/13/2019 7:43 PM, John Deagle wrote:
> > https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
> >

> Why are YOU allowed to right about Epstein and I am not?

To *what* about Epstein?

Someone tweeted... "I was surprised when Epstein committed suicide.
Although probably not as surprised as Epstein."

Interestingly, Paul Joseph Watson was talking about this 2 years ago...

https://youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw

Is it any wonder that liberals want him shut down?

bigdog

Aug 18, 2019, 2:20:30 PM8/18/19
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 8/15/2019 7:30 PM, bigdog wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:26:19 AM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:

> >> The article is about Michael Baden.
> >>
> >> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> >> death.
> >>
> >> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> >> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> >> very thorough investigation.
> >>

> > Evidence if the former is lacking. The latter is undeniable. Belief that
> > either was a conspiracy are based solely on suspicion. No evidence has
>
> Well, you're not one to judge. You can't even admit that Watergate was a
> conspiracy.

How do you dream these things up? When was the last time I commented on
Watergate much less denied it was a conspiracy. Comments such as this are
the reason you invite so much ridicule from the other posters.

> > surfaced that Epstein's death was anything but a suicide. I'm certainly
> > not ready to close the door on the possibility it was a murder, but I'm
> > not buying into it until I see real evidence. Epstein had lots of friends
> > in high places, mostly Democrats and we don't know to what degree they
> > took part in the sex parties. I'm sure there were quite a few prominent
> > people who were worried that the truth would come out. It still might.
> > That doesn't mean any of those people had Epstein killed. I think if there
> > is more to the story, it's going to come out and could be quite
> > embarrassing.
> >

> Not as embarrassing as his black book.

How do you know what was in his black book? Do you even know he kept a
black book?

bigdog

Aug 18, 2019, 2:24:24 PM8/18/19
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:26:19 AM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>
> The article is about Michael Baden.
>
> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> death.
>
> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> very thorough investigation.

I see our friend Cyril Wecht has weighed in on this story. Wecht is
undeniably one of the foremost authorities on forensic medicine in this
country and it is easy to understand why he is sought out whenever there
is a high profile death. Wecht went off the rails in the JFK case when he
went outside his area of expertise to reach his opinion on the question of
conspiracy. Wecht of course did agree with the finding that JFK was struck
twice from behind and that the bullet that struck him in the upper back
exited from his throat. The medical evidence of that was unmistakable. No
competent medical examiner who has seen the evidence has reached any other
conclusion. Wecht based his belief on a second gunman from in front of JFK
based on what he saw in the Z-film. I would bet it was the first case
Wecht worked on in which he actually got to see a film of the murder. IOW,
he had no experience in film analysis.

John Deagle

Aug 18, 2019, 2:29:50 PM8/18/19
I know exactly what it means. DP means Double Penetration. My definition
was meant to confuse Marsh.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 18, 2019, 6:31:21 PM8/18/19
Shh, don't tell him. McAdams would ban you.
He doesn't like S*X.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 18, 2019, 6:32:27 PM8/18/19
On 8/17/2019 8:30 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 12:41:49 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 8/13/2019 7:43 PM, John Deagle wrote:
>>> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>>>

>> Why are YOU allowed to right about Epstein and I am not?
>
> To *what* about Epstein?

To WRIGHT about Epstein. Don't be a Grammar Nazi.

> Someone tweeted... "I was surprised when Epstein committed suicide.
> Although probably not as surprised as Epstein."
>
> Interestingly, Paul Joseph Watson was talking about this 2 years ago...

I like how all the Trump supporters are now making up conspiracy theories
bout who killed Epstein. One of the latest is Clinton, but I am not sure
if they mean him or her.

> https://youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
>
> Is it any wonder that liberals want him shut down?

Who? I predicted that Trump wanted him shut down.

>> Do you even know what a DP is? NOT Dealey Plaza.

No answer? Cat got your tongue?

But I bet you know what Pizzagate is? Do you remember who started that
theory? I used to prank this punk by pointing out that there were no
powder marks on Vince Foster which meant that the muzzle of the gun was 5
feet away, but then that angle meant that the shooter must be a woman who
is 5'7" tall.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 18, 2019, 6:33:03 PM8/18/19
How? Bill did not have sex with any of Epstein's underage girls.

Just curious. You don't have to answer if you are afraid:

When Epstein tried to hang himself the the first time, was his hyoid
bone broken? Yes or no?
After that first attempt he was placed on suicide watch and they took
away his bed sheets.
Is your hyoid bone broken? Is that why you can't answer?

Anthony Marsh

Aug 18, 2019, 6:33:19 PM8/18/19
On 8/17/2019 8:16 PM, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 9:37:38 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 8/15/2019 10:26 AM, John McAdams wrote:

>>> The article is about Michael Baden.
>>>
>>> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
>>> death.
>>>
>>> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
>>> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
>>> very thorough investigation.
>>>

>> So, who benfits from Epstein's death?
>
> Epstein.

NO, He who can not be named until after 2020.

>>> .John
>>> -----------------------
>>> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Bud

Aug 19, 2019, 3:50:30 PM8/19/19
On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:32:27 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 8/17/2019 8:30 PM, Bud wrote:
> >>>

> >> Why are YOU allowed to right about Epstein and I am not?
> >
> > To *what* about Epstein?
> >

> To WRIGHT about Epstein.

Orville or Wilbur?

> Don't be a Grammar Nazi.
>
> > Someone tweeted... "I was surprised when Epstein committed suicide.
> > Although probably not as surprised as Epstein."
> >
> > Interestingly, Paul Joseph Watson was talking about this 2 years ago...
> >

> I like how all the Trump supporters are now making up conspiracy theories
> bout who killed Epstein. One of the latest is Clinton, but I am not sure
> if they mean him or her.

I doubt Hillary is up to scaling prison walls and snapping necks like
pencils anymore, she barely survived her election run.

> > https://youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
> >
> > Is it any wonder that liberals want him shut down?
> >

> Who?

You still can`t follow a discussion.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 19, 2019, 3:50:43 PM8/19/19
On 8/18/2019 2:20 PM, bigdog wrote:
> On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> Evidence if the former is lacking. The latter is undeniable. Belief that
>>> either was a conspiracy are based solely on suspicion. No evidence has
>>
>> Well, you're not one to judge. You can't even admit that Watergate was a
>> conspiracy.
>>

> How do you dream these things up? When was the last time I commented on
> Watergate much less denied it was a conspiracy. Comments such as this are
> the reason you invite so much ridicule from the other posters.

The point is that you WC defenders can never admit anything.

>>> surfaced that Epstein's death was anything but a suicide. I'm certainly
>>> not ready to close the door on the possibility it was a murder, but I'm
>>> not buying into it until I see real evidence. Epstein had lots of friends
>>> in high places, mostly Democrats and we don't know to what degree they
>>> took part in the sex parties. I'm sure there were quite a few prominent
>>> people who were worried that the truth would come out. It still might.
>>> That doesn't mean any of those people had Epstein killed. I think if there
>>> is more to the story, it's going to come out and could be quite
>>> embarrassing.
>>>

>> Not as embarrassing as his black book.
>
> How do you know what was in his black book? Do you even know he kept a
> black book?

Well, it was already on the news and some of the names came out. Maybe
you can't watch TV.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 19, 2019, 7:14:19 PM8/19/19
On 8/18/2019 2:24 PM, bigdog wrote:
> On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:26:19 AM UTC-4, John McAdams wrote:
>> On 13 Aug 2019 19:43:47 -0400, John Deagle <john....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/JFK-O-J-and-now-Epstein-Another-controversial-14300215.php
>>
>> The article is about Michael Baden.
>>
>> But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
>> death.
>>
>> It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
>> go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
>> very thorough investigation.
>>

> I see our friend Cyril Wecht has weighed in on this story. Wecht is
> undeniably one of the foremost authorities on forensic medicine in this
> country and it is easy to understand why he is sought out whenever there
> is a high profile death. Wecht went off the rails in the JFK case when he
> went outside his area of expertise to reach his opinion on the question of
> conspiracy. Wecht of course did agree with the finding that JFK was struck

Sometimes a forensic pathologist has to report that the wounds indicare
more than one killer. An autopsy is important to help the police figure
out what happened.

> twice from behind and that the bullet that struck him in the upper back
> exited from his throat. The medical evidence of that was unmistakable. No

In case you didn't know it, Wecht was on the HSCA's medical panel.

> competent medical examiner who has seen the evidence has reached any other
> conclusion. Wecht based his belief on a second gunman from in front of JFK

Baloney.

> based on what he saw in the Z-film. I would bet it was the first case

No.

> Wecht worked on in which he actually got to see a film of the murder. IOW,
> he had no experience in film analysis.

It is not based on the fiilm. It is based on the wounds.

John Deagle

Aug 19, 2019, 7:41:12 PM8/19/19
The idea of a black book is racist. It discriminates against white
privileged books.

BT George

Aug 19, 2019, 8:27:10 PM8/19/19
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 7:16:13 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 9:37:38 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> > On 8/15/2019 10:26 AM, John McAdams wrote:

> > > The article is about Michael Baden.
> > >
> > > But the Epstein death is interesting as being a lot like the LHO
> > > death.
> > >
> > > It was either a conspiracy, or incompetence difficult to fathom. I'll
> > > go with incompetence until I see evidence otherwise. But I do want a
> > > very thorough investigation.
> > >

> > So, who benfits from Epstein's death?
>
> Epstein.

Yeah, but not if what *I* believe is right. Only a *final* miscalculation.

> > > .John
> > > http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Aug 21, 2019, 2:18:56 PM8/21/19
I don't know who started it, but I don't think they had little white
books.