Two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) memoranda have been offered to show connections between the CIA and George H. W. Bush during his time at Zapata.

Raymond

Aug 4, 2010, 9:37:42 PM8/4/10
Zapata Corporation (NYSE: ZAP) is a holding company based in
Rochester, New York and originating from an oil company started by a
group including the former United States president George H. W. Bush.
Various writers have alleged links between the company and the United
States Central Intelligence Agency.

Contents:
1. Early business history
2. Connections with the CIA
3. Decline
4. Glazer era
5. References
6. External links

Two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) memoranda have been offered
to show connections between the CIA and George H. W. Bush during his
time at Zapata.

The first memo names Zapata Off-Shore and was written by FBI Special
Agent Graham Kitchel on 22 November 1963, regarding the John F.
Kennedy assassination at 12:30 p.m. CST that day. It begins: "At 1:45
p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling
Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically
furnished the following information to writer. .. BUSH stated that he
wanted to be kept confidential. .. was proceeding to Dallas, Texas,
would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel."

A second FBI memorandum, written by J. Edgar Hoover, identifies
"George Bush" with the CIA. It is dated 29 November 1963 and refers to
a briefing given Bush on 23 November. The FBI Director describes a
briefing about JFK's murder "orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of
the Central Intelligence Agency. .. [by] this Bureau" on "December 20,
1963.

When this second memorandum surfaced during the 1988 presidential
campaign, Bush spokespersons (including Stephen Hart) said Hoover's
memo referred to another George Bush who worked for the CIA. [6] CIA
spokeswoman Sharron Basso suggested it was referring to a George
William Bush. However, others described this G. William Bush as a
"lowly researcher" and "coast and beach analyst" who worked only with
documents and photos at the CIA in Virginia from September 1963 to
February 1964, with a low rank of GS-5. [7] [8] [9] Moreover, this G.
William Bush swore an affidavit in federal court denying that Hoover's
memo referred to him:

"I have carefully reviewed the FBI memorandum to the Director, Bureau
of Intelligence and Research, Department of State dated November 29,
1963 which mentions a Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence
Agency. ... I do not recognize the contents of the memorandum as
information furnished to me orally or otherwise during the time I was
at the CIA. In fact, during my time at the CIA, I did not receive any
oral communications from any government agency of any nature
whatsoever. I did not receive any information relating to the Kennedy
assassination during my time at the CIA from the FBI. Based on the
above, it is my conclusion that I am not the Mr. George Bush of the
Central Intelligence Agency referred to in the memorandum." (United
States District Court for the District of Columbia, Civil Action
88-2600 GHR, Archives and Research Center v. Central Intelligence
Agency, Affidavit of George William Bush, September 21, 1988.)

On January 8, 2007, newly released internal CIA documents revealed
that Zapata had in fact emerged from Bush's collaboration with a
covert CIA officer in the 1950s. According to a CIA internal memo
dated November 29, 1975, Zapata Petroleum began in 1953 through Bush's
joint efforts with Thomas J. Devine, a CIA staffer who had resigned
his agency position that same year to go into private business, but
who continued to work for the CIA under commercial cover. Devine would
later accompany Bush to Vietnam in late 1967 as a "cleared and witting
commercial asset" of the agency, acted as his informal foreign affairs
advisor, and had a close relationship with him through 1975.

The CIA codename for the Bay of Pigs invasion of April 1961 was
"Operation Zapata". [13] Through his work with Zapata Off-Shore, Bush
is alleged to have come into contact with Felix Rodriguez, Barry Seal,
Porter Goss, and E. Howard Hunt, around the time of the Bay of Pigs
operation. [14]

SEE
http://wapedia.mobi/en/Zapata_Corporation

The Cuba Project: CIA Covert Operations 1959-62, Jack Crichton and.
George H.W. Bush raised funds for the CIA's Operation 40. ..

Operation 40.... George Bush was very close to members of Operation 40
in the early 1960s.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKoperation40.htm

Bush, in fact, did work directly with the anti-Castro Cuban groups in
Miami before and after the Bay of Pigs invasion, using his company,
Zapata Oil, as a corporate cover for his activities on behalf of the
agency. Records at the University of Miami, where the operations were
based for several years, show George Bush was present during this
time.

Robert T. Crowley and William Corson of the CIA: "Bush a CIA business
asset"

Bush was officially considered a CIA business asset, according to
Crowley and Corson. "George's insecurities were clay to someone like
Dulles", William Corson said. To recruit young George Bush, Robert
Crowley explained, Dulles convinced him that "he could contribute to
his country as well as get help from the CIA for his overseas business
activities." [Bush] was, according to
Corson, "perfect at talent spotting and looking at potential recruits
for the CIA. You have to
remember, we had real fears of Soviet activity in Mexico in the 1950s.
Bush was one of many businessmen that would be reimbursed for hiring
someone the CIA was interested in, or simply carrying a message."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fab979a63414471d

Raymond

Aug 6, 2010, 6:52:12 PM8/6/10
> SEEhttp://wapedia.mobi/en/Zapata_Corporation

> The Cuba Project: CIA Covert Operations 1959-62, Jack Crichton and.
> George H.W. Bush raised funds for the CIA's Operation 40. ..
>
> Operation 40.... George Bush was very close to members of Operation 40
> in the early 1960s.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKoperation40.htm

> Bush, in fact, did work directly with the anti-Castro Cuban groups in
> Miami before and after the Bay of Pigs invasion, using his company,
> Zapata Oil, as a corporate cover for his activities on behalf of the
> agency. Records at the University of Miami, where the operations were
> based for several years, show George Bush was present during this
> time.
>
> Robert T. Crowley and William Corson of the CIA:  "Bush a CIA business
> asset"
>
> Bush was officially considered a CIA business asset, according to
> Crowley and Corson. "George's insecurities were clay to someone like
> Dulles", William Corson said. To recruit young George Bush, Robert
> Crowley explained, Dulles convinced him that "he could contribute to
> his country as well as get help from the CIA for his overseas business
> activities." [Bush] was, according to
> Corson, "perfect at talent spotting and looking at potential recruits
> for the CIA. You have to
> remember, we had real fears of Soviet activity in Mexico in the 1950s.
> Bush was one of many businessmen that would be reimbursed for hiring
> someone the CIA was interested in, or simply carrying a message."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fab979a63414471d

Page II
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage,
assassination. This is the war of the future.”
---- Adolf Hitler quotes (German Chancellor, leader of the Nazi party,
1889-1945)

As George H. W. Bush said to journalist Sarah McClendon in December,
1992,
"If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the
street and lynch us."
-- George HW Bush

George W. Bush - Terrorist in the White House
DARK HISTORY
PAST EVENTS THAT HAVE SHAPED THE WORLD
FROM DEMOCRACY TO FASCISM

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography --- by Webster G. Tarpley &
Anton Chaitkin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
CHAPTER VIII-b - THE BAY OF PIGS AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

The review offered so far of George Bush's activities during the late
1950's and early 1960's is almost certainly incomplete in very
important respects. There is good reason to believe that Bush was
engaged in something more than just the oil business during those
years.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush8b.htm

Who masterminded the assassination of JFK?

The assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas on November
22, 1963, and the coverup of those responsible for this crime.

The image of the elder Bush at the Texas Book Depository is authentic
and can be verified by the intelligence operatives who took the
picture and would testify if subpoenaed, according to U.S.
intelligence expert Thomas Heneghan, who provided TomFlocco.com with
the photo which was leaked to several others.

[Click here to view the photo with other similar and contemporaneous
photos of George H. W. Bush.]

This picture of Bush also appears in Robert Groden's photographic
record of the assassination
"The Killing of a President". Page 62

http://tomflocco.com/Docs/63/BushJfkBookDepo.htm
http://www.tarpley.net/bush8b.htm

Was George Herbert Walker Bush Involved in Kennedy Assassination?
A spirited, well-documented indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush
WEBWIRE – Monday, March 29, 2010
Contact Information Henry Eshelman
Managing Director
PMG
323.337.9042
hesh...@platformgrp.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE; SCREENERS AVAILABLE

Media Contacts: PMG 323.337.9042

Henry Eshelman: hesh...@platformgrp.com

FILMMAKER, EDUCATOR JOHN HANKEY MAKES HIS CASE IN EXPLOSIVE
DOCUMENTARY: DARK LEGACY

Los Angeles, CA, March 29, 2010 –With all the rancor and acrimony in
Washington these days, now’s a perfect time to revisit…The
assassination of JFK! And filmmaker John Hankey believes our former
president and CIA Director George H.W. Bush had something to do with
it.

That black day in November 1963 will never, be put to rest, its ghosts
doomed to walk the earth and compel us to keep digging. An issue as
durable as it is nonpartisan, conspiracy theorists, mere theorists and
armchair speculators will debate the assassination till the end of
time. Why? Only 22 percent of the American public believes in the
official account of the shooting. A majority believe there was more
than one shooter. But no has come along to blow the lid off the case
until John Hankey, a Southern California high school teacher who has
spent years researching the case and assembling connections from
historical sources, interviews and detective spadework.

A spirited, well-documented indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush,
the film makes a very strong case establishing Bush was part of the
chain of command in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. The
evidence is compelling; one letter from the FBI places George Bush, an
acknowledged CIA agent who rose to the top of its ranks, in Dallas
during the assassination. Bush, once asked about it, said that was
some OTHER George Bush, also in the CIA. As Hankey says, "If we could
present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life"

Equally raw, direct, opinionated and compelling, this video explores
the tangled web of connections between George Bush and the Kennedy
assassination and makes a very convincing argument that the elder Bush
helped in the most important coup in American history. And lest Hankey
be dismissed as a crackpot or a partisan, he’s got company from across
the political spectrum. Independent Jesse Ventura is touring the
country promoting his book American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More
Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us. In the book he argues the
assassination of Kennedy needs to be re-examined. Back in 2007, fellow
Republican Brice Willis told Vanity Fair, "They still haven’t caught
the guy that killed [President] Kennedy…I’ll get killed for saying
this, but I’m pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some
form….”

With this documentary, Hankey joins the debate in a calm but
energetic, engaging way, that will leave viewers convinced, or forever
unsure. And if that weren’t enough, he concludes, “Who killed JFK
Jr.?” he’s got some ideas about THAT too. But that’s another movie.

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=114869

Raymond

Aug 6, 2010, 7:32:58 PM8/6/10
> http://tomflocco.com/Docs/63/BushJfkBookDepo.htmhttp://www.tarpley.net/bush8b.htm

> Was George Herbert Walker Bush Involved in Kennedy Assassination?
> A spirited, well-documented indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush
> WEBWIRE – Monday, March 29, 2010
> Contact Information Henry Eshelman
> Managing Director
> PMG
> 323.337.9042
> heshel...@platformgrp.com

> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE; SCREENERS AVAILABLE
>
> Media Contacts: PMG 323.337.9042
>
> Henry Eshelman: heshel...@platformgrp.com

Paranoid shift
By Michael Hasty
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Years, even decades before 9/11, plans had been drawn up for American
forces to take control of the oil interests of the Middle East, for
various imperialist reasons. And these plans were only contingent upon
"a catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor,” to
gain the majority support of the American public to set the plans into
motion. When the opportunity presented itself, the guards looked the
other way . . . and presto, the path to global domination was
open.....

That the Bush administration has desperately fought every attempt to
independently investigate the events of 9/11, is not a “theory.”

Nor, finally, is it in any way a “theory” that the one, single name
that can be directly linked to the Third Reich, the US military
industrial complex, Skull and Bones, Eastern Establishment good ol’
boys, the Illuminati, Big Texas Oil, the Bay of Pigs, the Miami
Cubans, the Mafia, the FBI,... THE JFK ASSASSINATION, ....the New
World Order, Watergate, the Republican National Committee, Eastern
European fascists, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral
Commission,
the United Nations, CIA headquarters, the October Surprise, the Iran/
Contra scandal, Inslaw, the Christic Institute, Manuel Noriega, drug-
running “freedom fighters” and death squads, Iraqgate, Saddam Hussein,
weapons of mass destruction, the blood of innocents, the savings and
loan crash, the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, the
“Octopus,”
the “Enterprise,” the Afghan mujaheddin, the War on Drugs, Mena
(Arkansas), Whitewater, Sun Myung Moon, the Carlyle Group, Osama bin
Laden and the Saudi royal family, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger,
and the presidency and vice-presidency of the United States, IS:GEORGE
HERBERT WALKER BUSH

“Theory?” To the contrary.
It is a well-documented, tragic and -- especially if you’re paranoid
-- terrifying fact.
http://www.onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_203.shtml