online ans2png tool

dunno

Sep 17, 2015, 9:32:27 PM9/17/15
I remember there was a very good online ans2png tool on some BBS website.
It used to do different fonts (Amiga, PC DOS) and was producing pictures
that looked exactly as originals. Unfortunately I forgot the site name.

Is anyone aware of similar good tools? Preferably online or (if offline)
for Linux.

--
dunno

LordNikon

Sep 18, 2015, 6:33:09 AM9/18/15
dunno <du...@dunno.dunno> schrieb:
You could use PabloDraw on Linux. It is a modern crossplatform ascii/ansi
editor with amiga and pc fonts. Could be used for converting ans/asci from
shell aswell.