troll-o-meter

Ivan Shmakov

Sep 27, 2011, 3:43:04 AM9/27/11

>> TROLL-O-METER
>>
>> 5* 6* *7
>> 4* *8
>> 3* *9
>> 2* *10
>> 1* | *stuporous
>> 0* -*- *catatonic
>> * |\ *comatose
>> * \ *clinical death
>> * \ *biological death
>> * _\/ *demonic apparition
>> * * *damned for all eternity

> Not a sig, so OT around here, but it warms my heart so a genuine
> piece of ASCII art in these decadent days.

Why not to post it to news:alt.ascii-art then, I wonder? (Ouch,
I've just did it myself.)

--
FSF associate member #7257

Clu

Oct 10, 2011, 11:30:15 PM10/10/11

I like the troll-o-meter!! That is just perfect!

. _ . Doctor Clu (of...)
/{_}{} =PRISON BOARD BBS=
/(- _O) 972-329-0781
( \____ ) telnet://rdfig.net

Ubiquitous

Nov 27, 2015, 3:14:23 PM11/27/15
In article <j70d8h$ov2$7...@speranza.aioe.org>, dr...@swbell.net wrote:

>> > Not a sig, so OT around here, but it warms my heart so a genuine
>> > piece of ASCII art in these decadent days.
>>
>> Why not to post it to news:alt.ascii-art then, I wonder? (Ouch,
>> I've just did it myself.)
>
>I like the troll-o-meter!! That is just perfect!

Thanks!

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

Ant

Nov 28, 2015, 1:51:37 AM11/28/15
> >> TROLL-O-METER
> >>
> >> 5* 6* *7
> >> 4* *8
> >> 3* *9
> >> 2* *10
> >> 1* | *stuporous
> >> 0* -*- *catatonic
> >> * |\ *comatose
> >> * \ *clinical death
> >> * \ *biological death
> >> * _\/ *demonic apparition
> >> * * *damned for all eternity

> > Not a sig, so OT around here, but it warms my heart so a genuine
> > piece of ASCII art in these decadent days.

> Why not to post it to news:alt.ascii-art then, I wonder? (Ouch,
> I've just did it myself.)

Nice. :D
--
Quote of the Week: "The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." --Proverbs 30:25 (Bible)
| |o o| |