ASCII Request

tomm...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015, 4:57:20 PM2/24/15

I'm looking for someone who can create a game character ASCII art. I'd need it in the next couple of weeks. If you're interested, let's talk.

Thanks!

tomm...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015, 5:59:57 PM2/24/15
Paid.

mkond...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 4:00:05 AM2/1/16
среда, 25 февраля 2015 г., 0:57:20 UTC+3 пользователь tomm...@gmail.com написал:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for someone who can create a game character ASCII art. I'd need it in the next couple of weeks. If you're interested, let's talk.
>
> Thanks!

I write ASCII art game (for my son) :) Though "next couple weeks" have passed year ago :)

Did you succeed? Any result? Could you share it? (for my inspiration )

Ant

Feb 1, 2016, 9:14:03 PM2/1/16
Just post it in here.
--
Quote of the Week: "Even the ant has his (her) bite." --Turkish
| |o o| |