Re: Life Insurance

Message has been deleted

drive-by

Mar 25, 2017, 10:34:18 AM3/25/17
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:04:15 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> And so the time has come when I
> must tell you that you're going to die,
> and I will be the one who bores you
> through, and through bored holes, insure. Do
> you insure your life with friendships
> that, by virtue of friend and kinships,
> make sure that you're not forgotten
> when your corpse has gotten rotten?

Coming from the man who gave up a 'six figure salary' and almost had his home taken from him and family (your words) in order to wheel folks around and follow the lord, as if qualified staff didn't do the job. This is where you become the fool...rather than leave a bit for offspring and wife, grandchildren, with a well paying job..tucking some away for a rainy day...or to provide after your death...you choose to turn your back on those that really matter....repent christian solider....

Considering what you reveal, commendable doesn't come to mind...foolish does.

Heed my words, for they are the truth...
Message has been deleted

drive-by

Mar 25, 2017, 10:56:23 AM3/25/17
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:52:41 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> The poem to which you replied
> is about cultivating strong friendships
> and family ties so as to insure one's
> remembrance, post mortem.

anything you say can and will be held against you.....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

drive-by

Mar 25, 2017, 11:19:38 AM3/25/17
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 11:04:46 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> No worries. Just so you know, I don't hold anything
> you post against you, because you're ignorant of who
> I am, and therefore make ignorant remarks to and about
> me. That's just who and how you are, ignorant. You can't
> help yourself any more than I can help myself. I can help
> you stop being ignorant though, but you have to accept
> the fact that you're ignorant, and want to help yourself.

Agree...I am ignorant to many things, as are many...although I do have this wonderful sense of knowing bullshit....as with all the groups you've been in, when delete was not your way, they, as well, called out your bullshit......your resume, although old, does not spell out your house of worship or your turn to god....it does spell out your desk job in the marines...as well as other incidental jobs....but god seems to be missing..I could post it but wont...your address and numbers are there...perhaps you should go back and delete yourself, so ignorant folks such as myself, can't pry into your life....inquiring minds always want to know...I maintain that you are a fraud....yes, I am ignorant..but I do not make myself more than I am...W. Mitty-ish, in your case.

Heed my words.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 3:14:34 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in

> Trust me, Jim. I totally get that you're just trying to be an asshole
> to provoke my response. Chuck Lysaght used to do the same thing
> before he died of asshole cancer. Speaking of which, how's your
> asshole feeling these days?

How dare you smear the memory of Pedo-Chuck AKA the Kluckweasel The
Klown? Dreckster approved of and enabled him. You'll have to answer to
the wrath of little willie douchebag now.

If you don't believe me, stalk him for a litle while. Since he
practically invited people to stalk him a few posts back, it must be OK.

Dreckweasel invites stalkings!:

"Nine years I've been sober, amazing to me as much as anyone else.

A quick stalking through my "real life" could easily verify this, as all
the bartenders and my friends and family are aware of this truth."

See? It's OK, he invited you to do it. He even wants it. Go for it.

"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 4:58:18 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:b9519b7b-ea74-435e-8b41-af3b080fbed7
@googlegroups.com:

> Are you accusing me of an asshole smear? That's fucking gross.
> I'll have you know I take high fiber supplements, and my asshole
> is as clean as a whistle, thank you very much. Thanks for caring.

I recommend Drano for keeping your pipes clean. Try it out on an asshole
first. Let me know if you need suggestions.

"Its so comforting knowing you will never have a man." - Ed whispering
sweet nothings to his blowup doll.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 5:37:10 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:061fcaca-faf3-446f-9bec-d7635aae3265
@googlegroups.com:

> Are you saying you don't like the way I write either?
> Okay. You can stop reading me too. No worries.

You must be under the impression you aren't stalking Dreckery.

""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do
you find the courage or audacity to challenge me?" - Edmo
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 6:18:19 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:87ae3133-c85d-4a64-a339-859626031d69
@googlegroups.com:

> The stalker label doesn't bother me.

I hope not since you're his chief stalker.

> It's just a byproduct of having payed
> attention. I'm a better writer than you.
> If you want to write better, pay attention.

This is Usenet, I don't get graded on my writing.

"Is it true you are some gay stalker freak like Pete said?" - Edmo
employs the Kook Info Nutworks to get the facts wrong again.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 7:29:50 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:24704578-d244-488a-88e1-fc2f566ff834
@googlegroups.com:

> Everything you post gets graded for composition and content.
> Everything matters, because literally everything, every period,
> every comma, every semicolon represents matter, substance,
> form, whether intentionally or accidentally placed. The key is
> in understanding what each symbol and character means in
> context of the other symbols and characters in close proximity.

I see you don't deny you're stalking the Dreckster. Duly noted.

"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2017, 8:59:34 PM3/25/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:f1f90dcf-37a0-4be6-85b2-ccde0ab252a4
@googlegroups.com:

> Sure, I stalked him all the way to Alabama to give him a hug.

I have your word on it that there was no tongue action, right?

> What's your point?

He whined about it for years and today he's saying it's OK to stalk him. So
I guess my point is that he's a lying hypocrite. It can't be said enough.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 10:39:10 AM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:5facca3e-2cda-4ba3-b3d1-8458da2a6c57
@googlegroups.com:

> We did talk. There was some tongue action in that respect.
> He's not a hypocrite. He's a xenophobe, or used to be, afraid
> of everything an everybody. Now he's not as scared as he
> used to be. What part of that don't you understand?

He's still afraid of soap, child support and reality. What's changed?

"Ed Wollmann is a man of substance! Unfortunately, that substance is
shit." - Mr. Doobie just before having to apologize to shit worldwide.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 11:25:16 AM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:e68faec7-a4e4-49ff-b6c9-
320ca2...@googlegroups.com:

> He's changed his underwear,
> because he's gotten very fat.

Was the underwear clean? I mean originally.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 12:09:24 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:4d9e2932-9df6-4e23-8b4e-bc3367158066
@googlegroups.com:

> I assume they were when he put them on. I wasn't there.

Noi point in asking, it's always safe to assume he'll lie about it.

"When the students and newsgroups and world is ready, the master appears"
- Edmond Wollmann, trying ever so hard to be modest.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 12:11:41 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:643dc497-59b5-4132-b832-3457b7b35b73
@googlegroups.com:

> The point is, he knows how to change what needs changing,
> but he doesn't like to change what needs changing when told
> he needs to change. It dates back to when he was a little baby,
> which is why he acts like such a little baby when people tell
> him he needs to change something about anything he does.

Then again, how do you change a lack of talent? It cascades down from
there.

"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard Murphy admits his failure to communicate.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 12:50:11 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:95954285-2453-4ef0-bace-598bbb96ea13
@googlegroups.com:

> Will is clinically obese. He was fat when I met him. He's fatter now.
> That's not meant to be insulting. It's just an observation. Will is fat.
> Will doesn't like to acknowledge his fatness, and chooses instead
> to focus on people who don't judge him for his weight, grandkids.
> The irony is that because of his weight, he will die sooner than he
> might otherwise, and ultimately spend less time with his grandkids.

The one video he posted and quickly retracted recently looked far more like
an alcoholoic in the last stage of liver disease with the bloating rather
than simply fat but it's possible it's both.

You may have noticed that little willie douchebag has stopped posting
videos of him mumbling through his attempts at looking talented. It's kind
of like when Freddy Mercury was only seen as drawings and old pictures in
the last few videos before he died from AIDS. Freddy had talent.

I'll let the reader draw his own conclusions.

For those religiously inclined, you may want to pray for the soul of the
deadbeat dad and proven liar.

"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 12:52:53 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:ac357e7a-228f-4516-b556-a24a3db9eef6
@googlegroups.com:

> You don't change talent.
> You change focus.

Exactly. It just hasn't happened.

Most people have fantasized about being something that stands out from the
crowd, like an astronaut. Most people accept that reality and opportunity
didn't allow that to work out and move on.

"Ad hominem, when it comes to psychology I am a genius. This can be seen by
the wriggling all spinics such as you do--and snipping of logical
definitions that trap you instead of you logically answering them." -
Edmond 'taking his ego for a ride' Wollmann
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 2:57:59 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:b76b7108-2277-42d9-a2cf-
b3b808...@googlegroups.com:

> I feel like I need to invoke attorney client,
> doctor patient, priest confessor privilege
> here, but since he and I aren't even real
> friends, I will just have to plead the fifth.

You shouldn't use the word "fifth" around a drunk.

"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.

Richard Oakley

Mar 26, 2017, 5:40:34 PM3/26/17

Still Cujo, the most entertaining I get from you are your little Edmo sayings
at the end of your sig. That's some funny shit!

good day

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 5:56:40 PM3/26/17
Richard Oakley <rao...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Still Cujo, the most entertaining I get from you are your little Edmo
> sayings at the end of your sig. That's some funny shit!
>
> good day

I'm sorry I can't say really kooky things. You'll have to read kooks for
that.

"I have still lost no accounts. I simply have a life that needs
interacting with." -Ed, still having trouble with reality.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 6:13:08 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:f3adc7ca-8d64-4a44-a5d5-
fefbf1...@googlegroups.com:

> Some people think non-zero-sum games are kooky.

It depends on their math.

"I wrote a REFERENCED researched book, that names everyone who's
ideas are integrated within it. Soon my warchest will be large ebough to
to sue the fuck out of you for your lible and defamation, and when that
days comes you can be sure I will publish IT everywhere as well." - Edmo
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 6:26:46 PM3/26/17
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in

> Okay. Your math is off.

Great. With math, proof is everything. So prove it.

"Like a child embarrased in front of the class, you try to make the
threatening thing a "funny thing", so as not to have to face just how
incompetant and fearful you yourself really are." - Edmo demonstrating his
incompetance and fear.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 6:39:14 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:0f79c078-2639-4135-b44e-
33becd...@googlegroups.com:

> I have. I do. You don't see it. I get it. No worries

PPOSTFU. Or stalk Dreckery some more. It's all win-win.
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 26, 2017, 7:01:39 PM3/26/17
hierony...@gmail.com wrote in news:25bcd33b-f213-4b0a-a606-
014c83...@googlegroups.com:

> LOL. You post proof for me, sir. It's in your sig. LOL.

You've got a point.

"...I COUNSEL PHDS I CAN READ PEOPLE SHE KNOWS NOTHING AND IS ONLY
THERE TO STIR SHIT UP!!!!" - Edmo the calm.
Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 27, 2017, 12:28:38 AM3/27/17

ReplyPermalinkRaw Message Thanks. That's funny. Coincidentally, I've been told that I remind people of Ben Stiller
from the movie The Secret Life of Waler Mitty. I've also been told that I remind people
of Ty Burrell who plays Phil Dunphy on the television series Modern Family. It's always
somebody. Thank you for you time and interest. If there's anything I can ever do for you
in return, please let me know. You can reach me here, in email, or at home.

Hieronymous Corey
Hieronymous House
------------------
------------------- redacted
--------------------
***@gmail.com

...you trying to get your wife to collect said insurance?
Why would you post your address on an open forum?

Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 27, 2017, 1:59:58 AM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 1:52:22 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> No worries.

So you often say...
Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 27, 2017, 10:44:36 AM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 6:49:38 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> I highly recommend it as
> a general state of being.

...sounds too much like Western Karma bullshit.
Hi Earl!
Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 28, 2017, 3:13:20 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 2:18:01 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> It's biblical.

One interpretation doesn't cover all interpretations.

Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 28, 2017, 5:40:49 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 5:23:17 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> Worry is worry. I don't worry.
> I don't worry because Jesus
> specifically says Don't worry.
> There is no other way for you,
> me or anyone to interpret what
> Don't worry means than Don't worry.

I'm not going to argue, as it's pointless.
You think what you think you know.
Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 28, 2017, 6:41:08 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 5:47:39 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> You can't argue, anymore,
> because you know I'm right.

If you say you're right for yourself, then you are right, for yourself.
Please, always be right for yourself, and i'll be right for meself.

Message has been deleted

Richard Oakley

Mar 28, 2017, 8:53:20 AM3/28/17
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 8:26:54 AM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you think it's okay to worry, you're wrong, because it's not.

Depends on the definition, again the rift stays...

Message has been deleted