Remembering Jefferson Davis: American Patriot & Southern Hero

lil Abner

Jun 5, 2012, 7:28:10 PM6/5/12

Country

Jun 6, 2012, 12:18:19 PM6/6/12
On Jun 5, 6:28 pm, lil Abner <-...@da.iseys> wrote:
> http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/47094

Sorry but my fellow Kentuckian was a traitor. He tried to become the
President of the United States and when he failed he jumped on the
Confederate band wagon in order to achieve his goal of running a
country.

He helped cause a lot of damage to this country and cause a lot of
suffering throughout the South as well as the North.

-C-

lil Abner

Jun 6, 2012, 3:29:46 PM6/6/12
On 6/6/2012 12:18 PM, Country wrote:
> On Jun 5, 6:28 pm, lil Abner<-...@da.iseys> wrote:
>> http://www.canadafreepress.com/index..php/article/47094
>

> Sorry but my fellow Kentuckian was a traitor. He tried to become the
> President of the United States and when he failed he jumped on the
> Confederate band wagon in order to achieve his goal of running a
> country.
>
> He helped cause a lot of damage to this country and cause a lot of
> suffering throughout the South as well as the North.
>
> -C-
Re read historical accounts not middle school books on the subject.
When I was a kid we celebrated Confederate Memorial Day.
It had nothing to do with slavery etc. I'm sure to some it did.
We didn't have any minorities in the county though except one.
Just about every one was descended from Mama's Ancestors or his kin.
Even though every one was a minority or really the majority, in the
county, no one talked about being "Indian." They couldn't own property
until 1928. The same year Alabama passed a Law making it illegal to
"kill an Indian."
Got or had many friends of several races. I even tolerate Englishmen. :)

joevan

Jun 6, 2012, 5:51:06 PM6/6/12
"Gerald began--but was interrupted by a piercing whistle which cost
him
ten percent of his hearing permanently, as it did everyone else in a
ten-mile radius of the eruption, not that it mattered much because for
them "permanently" meant the next ten minutes or so until buried by
searing lava or suffocated by choking ash--to pee."

Country

Jun 7, 2012, 3:16:43 PM6/7/12
What does all that have to do with what I said?

-C-