Yes, In Asheville Our Police Are Mostly Apes

Sarita Mangumloon

Oct 31, 2013, 10:52:13 PM10/31/13
FW: Transcript 10/4/2013 Aurora Drive
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:54 PM

From:
"Sweet Buncy" <m...@yahoo.com>
To:
"Brian Postelle" <BPos...@ashevillenc.gov>
Cc:
"Lt. Sean Pound" <spo...@ashevillenc.gov>
Bcc:
wb...@ashevillenc.gov lmax...@ashevillenc.gov

I asked for recordings of Mad Martha Grist's freaky calls to police, because of, for example, she says my three little angelic toy poodles run out and bark at her in unison, and that I have trained them to do it LOL!.

So I'm going to use the FOIA to find out what the bitch said.

The city think they can reply with transcripts. But they can't.
A transcript is not in compliance with NCGS, Chapter 132. The recording must be supplied. I do indeed suspect the calls were again made to 911, which will have been her third, and fourth, and so on, violation of the 911 misuse law, a crime in North Carolina.

You at the city supply recordings to the media. You are required to supply a recording to me also. In addition conversations ensued between animal services officer, Sue McMullen, and Martha Grist, and Tubby McTaggart and Martha Grist, after the initial call by Martha Grist on the 4th at 12:07 p. m. I hereby request all conversations that occurred between Officer McMullen and Ms. Grist and between Tubby and Mad Martha. And McMullen told me the call that was made was expressly anonymous. That turns out to be false. Grist named herself and gave her telephone number to police during the telephone call. It is obvious who made this frivolous telephone call and lied to the police.

New developments have occurred. Several police including Officer Cheryl Lynn Maxwell (a hayseed from Henderson County) and Officer Wilson Bunn (an Arkansas redneck who flunked out at Duke University) were here tonight pursuant to an apparent call by Martha Grist claiming that her 50C had been violated. Her 50C based on her perjury died in 2012. It is graveyard dead, as a matter of law, and despite a contrary claim by Maxwell who seems to believe she is brilliant, scholarly, and conversant in law, it cannot be resurrected, not even by our rugheaded barflunker, Moe Ron Moore.

That means I hereby make another request for recording of the call made by Grist this date, 15 October 2013, at approximately 6 p. m., including all written reports made by all the officers involved, and the names furnished of any other officers attending who are not named herein. This must be forthcoming immediately in anticipation of litigation with Grist, the Chief of Police (Dianty Anderson), Maxwell, Tubby McTaggart, and Bunn, as parties defendant.

By separate transmission I am notifying City Council of this idiotic, tumultuous, malicious harassment, because I did absolutely nothing to cause two cruisers and a large police truck to come to these premises and bang on our door. By singling me out for persecution, you have made a case against yourselves that is far more serious than _Olech vs. Village of Willowbrook._ And you are also in violation of a federal criminal law, 18 U. S. Code Section 242, deprivation of rights under color of law. Be advised I will seek criminal indictments against you.

While I was trying to videotape the commotion the evening of the 15th I saw the huge ape, Wilson Bunn, (You can see his simian ass on Facebook) unscrew the light bulb in our porch light and then shine his tactical flashlight in my face through the glass storm door, blinding me after I just had cataract surgery. He is a malicious sonofabitch (besides being one ugly hideous apelike critter). This is not legitimate police business; this is corruption and malevolence. They didn't come here to "protect and serve." They came here with the corrupt motivation to harass and stalk in violation of federal law.

Have any of you people ever heard of the Bill of Rights?

Copies: counsel, council, U. S Department of Justice, U. S. Attorney, media
On Tue, 10/15/13, Brian Postelle <BPos...@ashevillenc.gov> wrote:

Subject: FW: Transcript 10/4/2013 Aurora Drive
To: "'Sweet Buncy'" <m...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Lt. Sean Pound" <spo...@ashevillenc.gov>
(Pound is the corrupt "airheaded" head of internal affairs at APD)
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 4:07 PM

More at buncyblawg.com, and no, I didn't let those damn dirty apes in my house. The front door was as far as they got.

NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY

Jul 10, 2019, 3:47:43 PM7/10/19
I was looking to see if I had noted that the scurvy bitch, Cheryl Maxwell, had put her laser sights in my face. I don't think I ever noted it in AA, but it happened. APD retired her sorry fat ass right afterwards. While she was lasering me in the face, skanky Wilson Bunn was disabling my porch light. Lucky for them they did not bust in because I had a paramilitary cornshucker ready with about 6 triple-ought buckshot shells in the tube.

Those two cocksuckers came on a 911 call which was frivolous and malicious by Mad Martha Tackitt-Grist claiming I had just threatened her in violation of a restraining order. The lying slut claimed the RO was in effect when it had died on its own terms a year before she made her hysterical 911 call. In addition to that I had not said one word to the scurrilous bitch. That was the night I drove in with my dogs with the windows open in the car and as I was turning to back into the driveway she ran at us with a shovel and threw a shovelfull of red clay on us, much of it landing on the inside of my car, and on me and my 3 dogs.

And no, Wilson Bunn refused to put that in his police report. Grist's frivolous 911 call had managed to muster up two APD police cruisers blue-lighting the street and an animal control van driven by Tubby McTaggart.

The police file was later closed "unsubstantiated." In other words the cops officially found that the psychopath bitch had lied to them.

Idjit BoB

Jul 11, 2019, 7:27:19 PM7/11/19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7OvbAhf9Y&t=38s

> Those two cocksuckers...

Speakin' uv which how you doin' Larry?

IHOP 2 Ingles

Jul 12, 2019, 1:54:18 AM7/12/19
> I asked for recordings of Mad Martha Grist's freaky calls to police, because of, for example, she says my three little angelic toy poodles run out and bark at her in unison, and that I have trained them to do it LOL!

Aint these the little runts yew used to feed rotten cabbage to and set off the smoke detectors, until yew did the same yoreself and the far dept was called out for uh gas attack?

Wasnt this harassmint of ms grunch before yew got hauled in for the photo shoot?

Live an Lern larry. Live an lern.

Idjit BoB

Jul 12, 2019, 7:33:16 AM7/12/19
> Live an Lern larry. Live an lern...

... or knot!

NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY

Jul 25, 2019, 3:34:41 PM7/25/19
Pardon me. Wilston Bunn wrote in his report "unfounded." By this time everybody at APD, BCSD, and the courthouse knew that Marty Tackitt-Grist is a pathological liar who makes criminal 911 calls when there is no emergency.