Paula Bircumshaw

Pablo

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
In article <19990518135040...@ng-ca1.aol.com>, sss...@aol.com
says...

>>Back I go to not ready
>>his crap.
>
>Assuming that by "ready" he means "reading," pretty soon Billier-than-thou
>won't be reading ANYONE's posts. Maybe he can then start his own, one-man
>newsgroup: Alt.billdobbinsfanclubmeetsinaphonebooth.com.

Now here's a bitter chappie...

Pablo.

Bill Dobbins

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
Congratulations. A whole series of posts saying absolutely nothing.

BD

Mel Proffitt

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99

Bill Dobbins wrote in message <374198E4...@ix.netcom.com>...

It seems that my news server eliminates a good, no and unfortunate number of
posts, including your response to my post where I mentioned Paula
Bircumshaw. The only way I knew that you did in fact respond is from the
number of other responses and a quote from you in one of them. Since I am
unable to read your response in it's entirely, I cannot answer
intelligently.

Mel Proffitt

P.S. Perhaps someone here can explain to me why my server deletes certain
posts, (Ironically, usually the good ones.) and what I can do about it.
Thanks in advance for any replies, assuming that I get them.

Bill Dobbins

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
That wasn't me. My server doesn't eliminate any posts.

BD

Pablo

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
In article <elcbNvmo#GA.370@cpmsnbbsa02>, "Mel says...

>Bill Dobbins wrote in message <374198E4...@ix.netcom.com>...
>

>It seems that my news server eliminates a good, no and unfortunate number of
>posts, including your response to my post where I mentioned Paula
>Bircumshaw. The only way I knew that you did in fact respond is from the
>number of other responses and a quote from you in one of them. Since I am
>unable to read your response in it's entirely, I cannot answer
>intelligently.
>
> Mel Proffitt
>
>P.S. Perhaps someone here can explain to me why my server deletes certain
>posts, (Ironically, usually the good ones.) and what I can do about it.
>Thanks in advance for any replies, assuming that I get them.

If you don't get this post, it might be a good idea to change your newsfeed
source. *LOL*

Pablo.