I hope I don't have to tell the debunkers again: March over to the FEMA death camps now!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Feb 9, 2009, 9:54:24 AM2/9/09
This is getting pretty redundant, but we are running out of patients.
This is yet another OFFICIAL NOTICE that every debunker, suspected
debunker, debunker sympathizer, debunker supporter, debunker enabler
and friends of debunkers MUST go straight to the FEMA death camps
NOW! Don’t let the word death scare you though, it’s a euphemism for
life!!

ALL MANKIND are on the verge of hammering out an agreement with
certain ET races, but they have given us one non-negotiable demand:
Get rid of all debunkers! Even the ETs themselves have had enough of
your chumps. Speaking about chumps, here is a short list of debunkers
for these newsgroups: CUJO; Casanobrain, NSA spOOk Borsch, Hagar and a
few others. Thank you for your cooperation!

And as the General is so fond of saying, there is MUCH more to do.
And we WILL do it, without the threat of debunkers and their ilk.
Their kind are no longer wanted or needed!!

Hagar

Feb 9, 2009, 10:50:58 AM2/9/09

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

This is getting pretty redundant, but we are running out of patients.

**************************

LipFlapper, the reason you are running out of patients is because
all of you fruitcake loons have escaped from the funny farm.

Oh, pardon me, you meant to say "patience". Do you see now how
your UFO lunacy is cause and effect of your diminishing gray matter ...

Not to worry, LipFlapper, Nurse Cratchett is on her way with the
big net ...

H.

Feb 9, 2009, 1:56:42 PM2/9/09

<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Exactly what part of "NO" don't you understand,
Holeflapper?
--
Cap. Harry
King Of The Usenet Spooks

Bob Casanova

Feb 9, 2009, 2:33:02 PM2/9/09
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:54:24 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com>:

>This is getting pretty redundant...

Yeah, and that's one of your *minor* problems.

<snip Artiocy>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Bob Casanova

Feb 9, 2009, 2:35:05 PM2/9/09
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:50:58 -0800, the following appeared in
sci.skeptic, posted by "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name>:

Missed that particular Freudian slip; maybe he's been eating
the other patients?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 9, 2009, 3:54:45 PM2/9/09
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in

> This is getting pretty redundant, but

we're still laughing at HoleFlapper getting busted on sockpuppet use.

"For the sake of the newsgroup I am going to get off for good." - Yet
another of Edmo's many lies.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 10, 2009, 2:27:26 AM2/10/09

What part of non-negotiable demand don't you understand spOOk. Please
go right over to the FEMA death-camps for immediate processing. And
please, don't let the word death fool you, it's part of their PR
campaign!!

H.

Feb 11, 2009, 10:08:25 AM2/11/09

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com>
wrote in message

H. wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message
> This is getting pretty redundant, but we are running
> out of patients.
> This is yet another OFFICIAL NOTICE that every
> debunker, suspected
> debunker, debunker sympathizer, debunker supporter,
> debunker enabler
> and friends of debunkers MUST go straight to the FEMA
> death camps

> NOW! Don?t let the word death scare you though, it?s

You are about one dense SOB.
Well maybe not dense, just stupid.
H.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 11, 2009, 11:05:03 AM2/11/09

What the fletch - talk about DENSE - Borsch - you collect you whacky
cult right now and march staight to the nearest FEMA camp. ALL
MANKIND has run out of patients with your kooky nonsense and demand
retribution. Now get going and do not, I repeat, do not come back.
And did you forget that was an OFFICIAL notice. That is the highest
classification in the world, bar none!! Perhaps you've noticed that
the OTHERS have left, like Casanobrain and his ilk!! To NSA spOOK
Borsch, all that needs to be said now is Good riddance to bad bad bad
rubbish!

UFOs - NANOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOLOGICAL MACHINE THEORIES

FOSTORIA—George Ritter continues to take videos of UFOs on an almost
daily basis of ghostlike, almost supernatural objects. His VHS RCA
camera films UFOs flying above a farm silo beyond his pond some 265
yards away. Some of his films show aircraft, birds, and the UFOs.
Often the UFO’s reflection can be seen in the water in the pond. The
UFOs are of various shapes such as cylinders, discs, and triangles.
Many appear to be heading into or out of a large farmer’s field. They
seem to be able pass through the surface of the field or into the farm
buildings. Many do not seem to be fully formed or solid, and appear
almost ghost like reminding me of Halloween images of spirits,
phantoms, ghosts, and apparitions. It is possible we are observing
advanced technology, of an object that is not yet reconstituted. Often
UFO photos and videos show some kind of light, or wavy kind of object.
We have often thought the propulsion system is causing some type
magnetic or electrical interference on the film. This interference in
the video may be caused by their high speed, the propulsion system, or
the construction methods of the UFOs. The first UFO I saw as a child
appeared like millions of swarming bees. My friend and saw the swarm
maneuver, land, and form a disked shaped craft. The technology of the
UFO we can speculate is fashioned with advanced technology that often
appears as magic to us.

Back in the 1960s, an IBM mainframe computer with much less capacity
than yours could fill up a good-size office. Today, engineers are
developing new machines at the microscopic level using nanotechnology
that can fit in the period at the end of this sentence. A nanometer is
equal to one-billionth of a meter, or about the length of 10 hydrogen
atoms lined up in a row. Carbon nanotubes, one of the basic building
blocks, can be manufactured today. This nanotube is essentially a
sheet of carbon one atom thick, rolled into a tube and has the
strength of more than 20 times that of steel. They can act as
conductors or semiconductors. When a magnetic or electrical switch is
thrown they can magnetize and come together. They can have gears,
differentials, bearings, and even simple motors. These machines are
made of molecules. The molecules are so small that chemical and
biological molecules probably are more effective than metallic
molecules. It is likely that the flying machines in George Ritter’s
back yard are an advanced technology using biological molecules with
an electromagnetic aspect similar to electric eels. In a sense these
UFOs are alive, they appear to dematerialize as they fly through the
air, only to reconstitute when they land. The advantages of this
technology is wonderful in that they can overcome the problems of mass
and weight. If they are hit by a meteor or meteor dust they can absorb
and repair the wound or damage. Additionally, they have the ability to
dematerialize penetrate solid surfaces.

Video of two high speed UFOs over Ohio taken by George Ritter on
August 18, 2003. If you have seen anything like this please
contact me. Majorstar @ aol.com

The craft appear to be created from materials that can be
manufactured, then disassembled or dematerialized, and finally
reconstituted at will. Several contactees claim their UFOs traveled
through space as a diminutive object. In some way they were
miniaturized, divided into diminutive pieces for travel, then when
they got back to Earth they were enlarged and restored to their
original size. Many observers have seen relatively small lights the
size of a basketball fly to a position near them, and suddenly enlarge
into a giant space ship. These descriptions indicate that the alien
technology is building the objects using nanotechnology at or near the
molecular level. We’ve watched the miniaturization trend intensify,
as smaller and smaller machines have become more powerful. But at some
point in the microscopic level—machines stop being machines, and
become something more akin to molecules or cells. The flying objects
observed are most likely composed of mineral, chemical, and biological
molecules that can pass through a dirt field. They combine the best
features of life and machine.

George speculated, “The objects are there moving at very high speeds.
They have the ability to penetrate a dirt field about a half-mile in
circumference. They seem to be operating out of phase or frequency
with our reality.” Let us assume this observation is correct. They may
not enter or leave the field in a solid configuration. The Star Trek
episodes often showed the beaming up of members of the cast. As you
read this article, radio, television, telephone, and radar, signals
are passing through your home, the next advancement in technology is
likely to be the ability to beam a solid object that has been
dematerialized from one place to another. An advanced form of craft
may literally divide into cells or pieces, or dematerialize prior to
entering the field. They may pass through the dirt of the field like
we walk through water. At the molecular level, what appear, as
miracles are possible? If you have seen the recent advancements in
high definition television, you can understand how the next
advancements in broadcasting molecules may not be so far away. The
propulsion system and the entire craft appear magnetic, if you cut up
a magnet it automatically returns to its orginal form. George Ritter
is definitely picking up evidence of the existence of extraordinary
machines. George and I both operate without financial support for
research, and your support would be appreciated. These UFOs seem to
coexist with us using advanced technology and George Ritter is video
taping the evidence of their existence. We need to purchase or borrow
more sophisticated equipment.

AKRON—Not far away in Akron, the city where dirigible airships were
first built in 1924 and where lighter-than-air ships were made during
World War II could be the birthplace of a new generation of super-
sleuth blimps. The new generation of blimps designed at the Lockheed
Martin Airdock will not look like Super Bowl blimps but will be 25
times larger and look like dirigibles. They will fly at twelve miles
above the Earth and carry radar systems used to detect missile
launches, ships at sea or for telecommunications. The Missile Defense
Agency agreed to pay $40 million for the company to design the new
airship and prove the technology can work indicating prototypes may
already be flying. I suspect some UFO reports of exceptionally large,
low flying triangles may be a prototype already flying.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 11, 2009, 11:07:15 AM2/11/09
Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:54:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com>:
>
> >This is getting pretty redundant...
>
> Yeah, and that's one of your *minor* problems.

Casanobrain, if you decide to stay, which would be a very wrong
decision especially after the OFFICIAL notice, you will be allowed to
read my material and LEARN!! Even a hard-core specti-bunker like you
may be able to learn SOMETHING. Although the good money would bet
against it.

Bob Casanova

Feb 11, 2009, 2:13:25 PM2/11/09
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:07:15 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:54:24 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >This is getting pretty redundant...
>>
>> Yeah, and that's one of your *minor* problems.
>

>...wrong decision...OFFICIAL notice...hard-core specti-bunker...

"Specti-bunker"? A hole in the ground with corrective
lenses?

Run away! Run away!

<snicker>

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 12, 2009, 1:58:33 AM2/12/09

Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:07:15 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:
>
> >Bob Casanova wrote:
> >> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:54:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> >> Yeah, and that's one of your *minor* problems.
> >
> >...wrong decision...OFFICIAL notice...hard-core specti-bunker...
>
> "Specti-bunker"? A hole in the ground with corrective
> lenses?
>
> Run away! Run away!

Debunkers are making a comeback, but WE are ready for them. Your kind
hates things like wellresearched FACTS, data and scientifically
provable data! In fact, debunkers HATE facts, because it makes them
so friggin stupid!!!

Bob Casanova

Feb 12, 2009, 6:39:54 PM2/12/09
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:58:33 -0800 (PST), the following

appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:07:15 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>> >...wrong decision...OFFICIAL notice...hard-core specti-bunker...
>>
>> "Specti-bunker"? A hole in the ground with corrective
>> lenses?
>>
>> Run away! Run away!
>

>Debunkers...FACTS...debunkers...facts...stupid!!!

So, Artie/Gary, what about the Famous Specti-Bunkers (TM)?
Any relation to the Fuehrerbunker?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 13, 2009, 1:39:21 AM2/13/09
Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:58:33 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:
>

> >Bob Casanova wrote:
> >> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:07:15 -0800 (PST), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB

> >> "Specti-bunker"? A hole in the ground with corrective
> >> lenses?
> >>
> >> Run away! Run away!
> >

> >Debunkers...FACTS...debunkers...facts...stupid!!!
>
> So, Artie/Gary, what about the Famous Specti-Bunkers (TM)?
> Any relation to the Fuehrerbunker?

Casanobrain, Report to the closet FEMA camp now! Debunkers are not
fit to remain in our civilzied society.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 13, 2009, 2:37:34 AM2/13/09
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in news:4d127781-
609e-485e-97e...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

Report to a mental health clinic and take your sockpuppets with you.

""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do
you find the courage or audacity to challenge me?" - Edmo

Bob Casanova

Feb 13, 2009, 4:20:03 PM2/13/09
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:39:21 -0800 (PST), the following

appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:58:33 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>> >Debunkers...FACTS...debunkers...facts...stupid!!!
>>
>> So, Artie/Gary, what about the Famous Specti-Bunkers (TM)?
>> Any relation to the Fuehrerbunker?

>...the closet FEMA camp...

When will it come out of the closet?

But what about civil*ized* society? Is it in the
Specti-Bunker?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 14, 2009, 1:41:56 AM2/14/09

Casanobrain, this BETTER be the very last time I HAVE to write to
you. Although it is beneath me and truthfully it is beneath most
people to have to communicate with the creature known as the debunker,
but if it has to be done, so be it. There has been multiple OFFICIAL
notices, orders from the General, a directive from the Octagon,
internet exchanges, and a quasi-governmental edict that has demanded
that all debunkers leave the premises permanently. Also you are suppoe
to go staight to the FEMA camps Good luck, and I will notify the Camp®
that your whacked out cult is on the way! Don't wait, run or march!
Your choice!

Sir Artiø

Bob Casanova

Feb 14, 2009, 4:33:02 PM2/14/09
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:41:56 -0800 (PST), the following

>...debunker...OFFICIAL notices...the General...the Octagon...quasi-governmental
> edict...debunkers...FEMA camps...the Camp®...whacked out cult...<slobber>...<drool>...

Wipe off your chin, Artie/Gary.

Run away! Run away!

<chortle>

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 15, 2009, 1:30:51 AM2/15/09

Casanobrain, I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but you
are BANISHED from the Usenet permanently! You are hereby dismissed
from you duty as the residential village useless idiot. ALSO: the
rest of your cult CAN NO longer post here either. Again, the
honorable people of the Usenet had to take this drastic action because
we can no longer tolerate your cult and what it stands for. Your time
is out, so get going.

For the last time, march down to your FEMA camp for processing.

This is your the last time we are going to tell you!

Bob Casanova

Feb 15, 2009, 7:48:18 PM2/15/09
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:30:51 -0800 (PST), the following

>> > edict...debunkers...FEMA camps...the Camp?...whacked out cult...<slobber>...<drool>...

>> Wipe off your chin, Artie/Gary.
>

>...BANISHED...Usenet...dismissed...idiot...cult...Usenet...cult...FEMA...<drool>...

So, Artie/Gary, what about that Specti-Bunker? Got plenty of
Kool-Aid stocked?

Run away! Run away!

<snicker>

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 16, 2009, 2:58:11 AM2/16/09

Casanobrain, I would be shaking in my boots if I were you because the
debunkers have almost awakened the SLEEPING GIANT, known as the
American public. Once all Americans get a whiff of the deception that
you and your cult of debunkers have perpetrated - well let's just say
I wouldn't want to be a debunker then. The debunkers days are
numbered to a scant few, and the world will remember you punks as
liars, deceivers and truth-terrorists! I would say that I hope all
you debunkers ROT IN HELL but not even HELL would accept such
disgusting pathetic scum like you!!
One day I will tell you how I real feel about the debunkers and their
ilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 16, 2009, 3:24:49 AM2/16/09

> shaking in my boots
> deception
> cult
> punks
> liars, deceivers and truth-terrorists
> ROT IN HELL
> disgusting pathetic scum
> ilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice frothage, Art/Gary.

Do you have any incompetant sockpuppetry to discuss, k00k?

Or do you simply want to pretend you can't read this?

"Interesting that you abuser/junkies think that because you clutter
up a bunch of newsgroups with harassment and off topic spin doctoring
that this has some affect on me as a chewtoy." - Ed the chewtoy.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 16, 2009, 7:50:00 AM2/16/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in
>
> > shaking in my boots
> > deception
> > cult
> > punks
> > liars, deceivers and truth-terrorists
> > ROT IN HELL
> > disgusting pathetic scum
> > ilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Nice frothage, Art/Gary.
>
> Do you have any incompetant sockpuppetry to discuss, k00k?
>
> Or do you simply want to pretend you can't read this?

What part of march over to the FEMA death camps do you NOT
understand. Debunkers, your day is over, nobody, except other members
of your cult, believe or care what you have to say. Perhaps you punks
snorted too much swamp gas or ate too many hedge hogs, I don't know
and I don't care. Now get moving, punk!!

HVAC

Feb 16, 2009, 9:30:32 AM2/16/09

> What part of march over to the FEMA death camps do you NOT
> understand. Debunkers, your day is over, nobody, except other members
> of your cult, believe or care what you have to say. Perhaps you punks
> snorted too much swamp gas or ate too many hedge hogs, I don't know
> and I don't care. Now get moving, punk!!

Artie Baby!
I notice that you get up pretty early to post your screed.
Do the medications that you're on cause loss of sleep?

PS- I'm on my way to the death camp now, so shut the fuck up.

FEMA....Swamp gas....Hedge hog.....

H.

Feb 16, 2009, 11:11:34 AM2/16/09

wrote in message
> [...]

OK, OK you convinced me. I'm going on over to the
"death Camp" with my list of secret debunkers.
You can now stuff your foot in your mouth or up your
ass or where ever. Just shut the fuck up.
My list contains only one name of secret debunkers and
it is:

Arthur CB Wholeflaffer ASA a turncoat UFOlogist. He
should be silenced immediately as he is totally full of
SHIT.

HVAC

Feb 16, 2009, 12:09:26 PM2/16/09

"H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> Arthur CB Wholeflaffer ASA a turncoat UFOlogist. He should be silenced
> immediately

By Your Command.
It shall be done.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 16, 2009, 12:43:26 PM2/16/09

Most people, key word: PEOPLE, are entitled to their opinions, but as
must be so obvious to everybody, debunkers aren't people. So Mr. NSA
spOOk, please quit polluting these groups with your utter nonsense.
Anway, I doubt FEMA would even take your kind!! In fact, let me call
now. (Calling FEMA) Art: Hello FEMA FEMA: FEMA here. ART: I
was curious, would you take the NSA spOOK Borsch. FEMA: No , HELL
no, do not send him here, there is no room for his kind of truth-
terrorism here or anywhere. ART: Thank you!
So you see Mr. spOOk, no room at the Inn for YOUR KIND!!!!

DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and
should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this
message which matters. Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free
will and experience happiness. These are attributes that were shown
to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the
knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the
love that you give and receive. Like all conscious races at this stage
of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression
makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big
upheavals that only a minority is aware of. It is not our
responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it.
Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a
ballot!

Who are we ?

Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak
unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has
witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it
without the filter of one s beliefs, however respectable they may be.
A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new
knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your
civilization is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a
tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused. What in your
history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible,
then realized, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that
the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst
as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that
some name “extra-terrestrials,” even though reality is subtler. There
is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the
experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organized
structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is
based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of
this hierarchy that we turn to you.
Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore
we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic
Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but most of us are
humanoid-shaped. Our existence is a reality but the majority of you
does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are
consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain
invisible to your senses and instruments most of the time. We wish to
fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective
decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through this message,
you become the decision-makers ! You personally. We have no human
representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

Why aren’t we visible ? At certain stages of evolution, cosmic
“humanities” discover new forms of science beyond the apparent control
of matter. Structured dematerialization and materialization are part
of them. This is what your humanity has reached in a few laboratories,
in close collaboration with other “extraterrestrial” creatures at the
cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposely hidden from you by
some of your representatives. Apart from the aerial or spatial objects
or phenomena known about by your scientific community, that you call
UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships
that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
“govern” you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the
outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialized state of these
ships. By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their
existence. We fully understand this. The majority of these
observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul
and not to modify any organized system. This is deliberate from the
races that surround you but for very different reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown. For us,
discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that
people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach
technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind s entrance
into the family of galactic civilizations is greatly expected.

We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
haven’t done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the situation
did not justify it. Many of those who study our appearances count the
lights in the night without lighting the way. Often they think in
terms of objects when it is all about conscious beings.

Who are you ?

You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have
been mutually enriched by each others contributions. The same applies
to the races at the surface of the Earth. Your goal is to unite in the
respect of these roots to accomplish a common project. The appearance
of your cultures seems to keep you separated because you substitute it
to your deeper being. Shape is now more important than the essence of
your subtle nature. For the powers in place, this prevalence of the
shape constitutes the ramparts against any form of jeopardy. You are
being called on to overcome shape while still respecting it for its
richness and beauty. Understanding the conscience of shape makes us
love men in their diversity. Peace does not mean not making war, it
consists in becoming what you are in reality: a fraternity. To
understand this, the number of solutions within your reach are
decreasing. One of them consists in contact with another race that
would reflect! the image of what you are in reality.

What is your situation?

Except for rare occasions, our interventions always had very little
incidence on your capacity to make collective and individual decisions
about your own future. This is motivated by our knowledge of your deep
psychological mechanisms. We reached the conclusion that freedom is
built every day as a being becomes aware of himself and of his
environment, getting progressively rid of constraints and inertia.
Despite the numerous, brave and willing human consciences, this
inertia is artificially maintained for the profit of a growing
centralizing power. Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control
of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its
own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which
have lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems that will
become irreversible. You are slowly but surely losing your
extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Your resilience will
artificially de! crease, independently of your own will. Such
technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind. Such
plans are on the way.

This can change as long as you keep this creative power in you, even
if it cohabits with the dark intentions of your potential lords. This
is the reason why we remain invisible. This individual power is doomed
to vanish should a collective reaction of great magnitude not happen.
The period to come is that of rupture, whichever it may be. But should
you wait for the last moment to find solutions? Should you anticipate
or undergo pain?
Your history has never ceased to be marked by encounters between
peoples who had to discover one another in conditions that were often
in conflict. Conquests almost always happened to the detriment of
others. Earth has now become a village where everyone knows everyone
else but still conflicts persist and threats of all kinds get worse in
duration and intensity. Although a Human being is an individual,
having many potential capacities, he cannot exercise them with
dignity. This is the case for the majority of you for reasons that are
essentially geopolitical. There are several billion of you. The
education of your children and your living conditions, as well as the
conditions of numerous animals and much plant life are nevertheless
under the thumb of a small number of your political, financial,
military and religious representatives. Your thoughts and beliefs are
modeled after partisan interests which turn you into slaves, while at
the same time giving you the feeling that you are in total control of
your destiny, which in essence is the reality.

But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules
of the game at hand are unknown. This time, you are not the conqueror.
Biased information is a military strategy for human beings. Inducting
thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you via ad hoc
technologies is an even older a strategy. Wonderful opportunities of
progress stand close to big subtle and destruction threats. These
dangers and opportunities exist now. However, you can only perceive
what is being shown to you.
The end of natural resources is programmed whereas no long- term
collective project has been launched. Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms
have exceeded irreversible limits. The scarcity of resources and their
unfair distribution - resources which entry price will rise day after
day - will bring about fratricide fights at a large scale, but also
strike at the very heart of your cities and countryside. Hatred grows
bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you confident in your
ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is insufficient and
sabotage is cleverly being carried out. Human behaviors, formed from
past habits and training, have inertia that leads you to a dead end.
You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of
common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporate interests.
They are always debating on the form but rarely on the content. Just
at the moment of action, delays will accumulate to the point when you
have to submit rat! her than choose. This is the reason why, more than
ever in your history, your decisions of today will directly and
significantly impact your survival of tomorrow.
What event could radically modify this inertia that is typical of any
civilization ? Where will a collective and unifying awareness come
from, that will stop this blind rushing ahead? Tribes, populations
and human nations have always encountered and interacted with one
another. Faced with the threats weighing upon the human family, it is
perhaps time that a greater interaction occurred. A great wave is on
the verge of emerging. It mixes very positive and very negative
aspects.

Who are the “third party?”

There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
civilization: via its standing representatives or directly with
individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of
interests, the second way brings awareness. The first way was chosen
by a group of races motivated by keeping mankind in slavery, thereby
controlling Earth resources, the gene pool and human emotional energy.
The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.
That is why today individuals are to make this choice by themselves
without any representative interfering. What we proposed in the past
to those whom we believed were in a capacity to contribute to your
happiness, w! e propose it now to you!

Most of you aren’t aware that non-human creatures took part in the
exercise of those centralizing powers without being suspected or
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily agree with your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger. Be aware that
not all abductions are made against you.

It is difficult to recognize the truth. How could you under such
conditions exercise your free will when it is so much manipulated ?
What are you really free of ? Peace and reunification of your peoples
would be a first step toward the harmony with civilizations other than
yours. That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the
scenes want to avoid at all costs because, by dividing, they reign!
They also reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from
their capacity to instill mistrust and fear into you. This
considerably harms your very cosmic nature.

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators tutorage
did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did
not materialize in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close
and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten
cycles. To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no
face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the
solution. As is also the case with humans, resistance exists among
those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to
tell the dominator from the ally. In your current state of intuition,
it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In
addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time
has come. Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are
inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer ?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life,
constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal
relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradication of
suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new
forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.
We cannot help you overcome your individual and collective fears, or
bring you laws that you would not have chosen, or help you work on
yourselves, in an individual and collective effort to build the world
you desire, in the spirit of quest to explore new skies.

What would we receive?

Should you decide that such a contact takes place, we would rejoice
over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the
universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense joy of
knowing that you are united in order to accomplish what you are
capable of. The feeling of joy is strongly sought in the universe, for
its energy is divine.
What is the question we ask you ? “DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?” How
to can you answer this question ? The truth of soul can be read by
telepathy. You only need to clearly ask yourself this question and
give your answer as clearly, on your own or in a group, as you wish.
Being in the heart of a city or in the middle of a desert does not
impact the efficiency of your answer, YES or NO, IMMEDIATELY AFTER
ASKING THE QUESTION! Just do it as if you were speaking to yourself
but thinking about the message. This is a universal question and these
mere few words, put in their context, have a powerful meaning. You
should not let hesitation stand in the way.

This is why you should calmly think about it, in all conscience. In
order to perfectly associate your answer with the question, it is
recommended that you answer right after another reading of this
message. Do not rush to answer. Breathe and let all the power of your
own free will penetrate you. Be proud of what you are ! The problems
that you have may have weaken you. Forget about them for a few minutes
and be yourselves. Feel the force that springs up in you. You are in
control of yourselves! A single thought, a single answer can
drastically change your near future, in one way as in another. Your
individual decision of asking in your inner self that we show up on
your material plane and in broad daylight is precious and essential to
us.

Even though you can choose the way that best suits you, rituals are
essentially useless. A sincere request, made with your heart and your
own will, will always be perceived by those of us to whom it is sent.
In your own private polling booth of your secret will, you will
determine the future.

What is the lever effect ? This decision should be made by the
greatest number among you, even though it might seem like a minority.
It is recommended to spread this message, in all imaginable ways, in
as many languages as possible, to those around you, whether or not
they seem receptive to this new vision of the future. Do it using in a
humorous tone or derision if that can help you. You can even openly
and publicly make fun of it if it makes you feel more comfortable, but
do not be indifferent for at least you will have exercised your free
will. Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been
transmitted to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate
that can be asked to you.

Making a decision by yourself, as an individual, is your right as well
as your responsibility! Passivity only leads to the absence of
freedom. Similarly, indecision is never efficient. If you really want
to cling to your beliefs, which is something that we understand, then
say NO. If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of
mere curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life, WE ARE
ALIVE! And living! Your history has plenty of episodes when determined
men and women were able to influence the thread of events in spite of
their small number. Just like a small number is enough to take
temporal power on Earth and influence the future of the majority, a
small number of you can radically change your fate as an answer to the
impotence in face of so much inertia and so many hurdles! You can ease
the mankind s birth to Brotherhood. One of your thinkers once said:
“Give me a handhold and I’ll raise the Earth.” Spreading this message
will then be the ! handhold to strengthen, we will be the light-years
long lever, you will be the craftsmen to raise the Earth, as a
consequence of our appearance.
What would be the consequences of a positive decision?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favorable decision
would be the materialization of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.
For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many
certitudes and beliefs. A simple conclusive visual contact would have
huge repercussions on your future. Much knowledge would be modified
forever. The organization of your societies would be deeply changed
forever, in all fields of activity. Power would become individual
because you would see for yourself that we are living.

Concretely, you would change the scale of your values ! The most
important thing for us is that humankind would form a single family in
front of this “unknown” we would represent ! Danger would slowly melt
away from your homes because you would indirectly force the
undesirable ones, those we name the “third party,”to show up and
vanish. You would all bear the same name and share the same roots:
Mankind. Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus
possible if such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile,
he who is fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and
children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts
when they bear such an inner light. This light can be your future. Our
relationships could be progressive.

Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative
appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings,
collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of
parts of the galaxy. Every time, new choices would be offered to you.
You would then decide by yourself to cross new stages if you think it
necessary to your external and inner well-being. No interference would
be decided upon unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you would
collectively wish that we do. Depending upon the speed to spread the
message across the world, several weeks, or even several months will
be necessary before our “great appearance,” if such is the decision
made by the majority of those who will have used their capacity to
choose, and if this message receives the necessary support. The main
difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly
spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple: we are
technically equipped! to materialize!

Why such a historical dilemma ?

We know that “foreigners” are considered as enemies as long as they
embody the “unknown.” In a first stage, the emotion that our
appearance will generate will strengthen your relationships on a
worldwide scale. How could you know whether our arrival is the
consequence of your collective choice ? For the simple reason that we
would have otherwise been already there for a long time at your level
of existence. If we are not there yet, it is because you have not made
such a decision explicitly. Some among you might think that we would
make you believe in a deliberate choice of yours so as to legitimate
our arrival, though this would not be true. What interest would we
have to openly offer you what you haven t got any access to yet, for
the benefit of the greatest number of you ? How could you be certain
that this is not yet another subtle maneuver of the “third party” to
better enslave you ? Because one always more efficiently fights some!
thing that is identified than the contrary. Isn’t the terrorism that
corrodes you a blatant example?

Whatever, you are the sole judge in your own heart and soul! Whatever
your choice, it would be respectable and respected. In the absence of
human representatives who could potentially seduce you into error, you
ignore everything about us as well as from about those who manipulate
you without your consent. In your situation, the precautionary
principle that consists in not trying to discover us does no longer
prevail. You are already in the Pandora s box that the “third party”
has created around you. Whatever your decision may be, you will have
to get out of it.

In the face of such a dilemma, of one ignorance compared with another,
you need to ask your intuition. Do you want to see us with your own
eyes, or simply believe what your thinkers say? That is the real
question! After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to
be inevitable: choosing between two unknowns. Why spread such a
message among yourselves ? Translate and spread this message widely.
This action will affect your future in an irreversible and historical
way at the scale of millennia; otherwise, it will postpone a new
opportunity to choose to several years later, at least one generation,
if it can survive. Not choosing, stands for undergoing other peoples
choice. Not informing others stands for running the risk of obtaining
a result that is contrary to one s expectations. Remaining
indifferent means giving up one s free will.

It is all about your future. It is all about your evolution. It is
possible that this invitation does not receive your collective assent
and that, because of a lack of information, it will be disregarded.
Nevertheless no individual desire goes unheeded in the universe.
Imagine our arrival tomorrow. Thousands of ships. A unique cultural
shock in mankind s history. It will then be too late to regret about
not making a choice and spreading the message because this discovery
will be irreversible. We do insist that you do not rush into it, but
do think about it and decide!

The big media will not be necessarily interested in spreading this
message. It is therefore your task, as an anonymous yet an
extraordinary thinking and loving being, to transmit it. You are still
the architects of your own fate DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?”

CIA & PAPERCLIP

Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 13:54:10 -0400
From: Kathleen Sullivan

Citations from Linda Hunt's book on the Nazi incursions on domestic
soil
after WW II:

pp.125-129 - "The cold war led to a major expansion of the German
scientist operation. Heretofore, Paperclip was limited to German and
Austrian scientists who worked for the U.S. military. But beginning in
the
summer of 1947, a new JIOA project lifted those constraints. Code-
named
'National Interest,' the individuals brought to the United States
under
this program ran the gamut from Nazi scientists, including a convicted
Nazi war criminal, to East Europeans involved in CIA covert operations
overseas. The sole standard for these transfers was that they be
deemed in
the national interest.

"National Interest operated on two levels. The more visible level
included
the cases of German or Austrian scientists employed by universities,
defense contractors, or private industry. Their entry was considered
to be
in the national interest simply because it kept them from going to
work
for the Russians.

"The second level was heavily cloaked in secrecy, and for good reason.
The
CIA and military intelligence used the project to bring intelligence
sources or other assets to the United States, where they were given a
safe
haven in exchange for their services. In 1948 many of these
individuals
were of interest to the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC), the early
covert action arm of the CIA, given the authority by Truman to conduct
what is known in the intelligence trade as 'dirty tricks.' To put it
bluntly, Project National Interest provided the escape mechanism to a
haven in the United States that OSS chief William Donovan had wanted
President Roosevelt to approve in 1944.

"National Interest policy assumed that all of these persons normally
would
have been barred from entry under U.S. immigration laws because of
past
Nazi or Communist party membership. Therefore, their entry was
facilitated
by the ninth proviso of the U.S. immigration law, which gave the
attorney
general the authority to admit cases with military implications or
those
affecting national security. The CIA cases were covered by a section
in
the CIA Act of 1949, which allowed U.S. entry of up to one hundred
individuals a year 'without regard to their inadmissibility under the
immigration or any other laws...' The JIOA Governing Committee
approved
the entry in the CIA cases and passed the names on to the attorney
general
for approval.

"The aliens in National Interest, like those in Paperclip, were sent
Canada and reentered the United States as resident aliens. Numerous
historians and journalists have told the now-famous story of how
Wernher
von Braun and other Paperclip scientists were sent to Canada or Mexico
and
then reentered America. Yet not one has so much as mentioned the
illegality of this or that Canadian officials were furious about it,
since
entry into Canada of these Nazis violated their own immigration laws."

"...the Canadians suspected that U.S. and British intelligence
falsified
background checks sent to the RCMP of Nazi scientists and 'defectors'
who
were resettled in Canada in the 1950's. Following a 1981
investigation,
Canadian officials uncovered evidence that some of these men were Nazi
war
criminals. As a result the Canadians thoroughly distrusted background
checks conducted by the CIA and British intelligence."

"Prevailing myth has it that the first group in National Interest, the
German scientists, were employed solely because of their scientific
expertise. But there were other reasons as well. First, defense
contractors and universities could hire German scientists for
substantially less money then they could hire American employees."

"Second, because of the Joint Chiefs of Staff connection with the
National
Interest project, German scientists could obtain necessary security
clearances more easily than could American scientists. Defense
contractors
looking for new employees to work on classified <!> projects found
this
aspect of National Interest to be particularly advantageous. By 1957,
more
than sixty companies were listed on JIOA's rosters, including
Lockheed, W.
R. Grace and Company, CBS Laboratories, and Martin Marietta.

"Originally the JIOA was concerned that National Interest would
compete
with Paperclip. This problem was solved by offering the military the
first
option to hire a German scientist on the JIOA's list. If the military
was
not interested in the individual, his name was added to the JIOA's
National Interest roster and his services were offered to universities
or
corporations. The JIOA figured that it would be easy to keep private
employers from hiring Paperclip scientists away from the military,
since
the JIOA could pull their federally funded research or defense
contracts
if they got out of line.

"The scientists who worked for universities or corporations were
originally 'sponsored' by either the Department of Commerce or the
Department of Defense (Army, Air Force, or Navy). The Department of
Commerce even sent its own recruiters to Germany...the sponsor
provided a
convenient cover to conceal the CIA-OPC connection.

"National Interest placed German scientists at major universities in
research or teaching positions, regardless of their Nazi pasts. Even
the
U.S. Office of Education helped the JIOA send fliers to universities
all
over the country touting the advantages of hiring the Germans on
federally
financed researched projects, since they could obtain security
clearances
more easily than Americans. The University of Texas, Washington
University
School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri, and Boston University were
among the participants.

"The universities never even questioned whether Nazi professors might
impart a skewed view of democracy or otherwise harm young students.
And
university officials certainly were aware that these men were Nazis,
since
their Nazi affiliations were noted on their resumes. In 1948, a
representative of the University of North Carolina told the JIOA how
pleased he was to hve three Germans, including engineer Adolf von
Hoermann, working at the university and thanked the JIOA for its
representations that the Germans had been screened. The JIOA's
screening
had revealed that von Hoermann was 'a convinced adherent of the
National
Socialistic ideology' and had been a member of the Nazi party and four
other Nazi organizations during the war."

pp. 130-132 - "In addition to hard-core Nazis, National Interest cases
included former members of the Communist party and the Italian Fascist
party."

"Even convicted Nazi war criminals were accepted under the project.
Otto
Ambros's case is by far the most brazen example of how National
Interest
circumvented U.S. immigration laws. The fact that W. R. Grace and
Company,
headed by J. Peter Grace, employed Ambros as a consultant for decades
is
well known. But newly declassified JIOA and U.S. Army documents shed
new
light on this sordid affair.

"During the war, Ambros was a director of I. G. Farben, the chemical
company that owned a firm that manufactured Zyklon B, the gas used to
kill
millions of Jews in the camps. Ambros took part in the decision to use
Zyklon B in the gas chambers and personally selected Auschwitz as the
site
of an I. G. Farben factory, which he later managed..."

"I. G. Farben also manufactured nerve gas that was used in poison gas
experiments on Auschwitz prisoners. These experiments, conducted in
secret
laboratories at I. G. Farben factories, were used to determine how
fast
nerve gas would kill Allied soldiers."

"Ambros was found guilty of slavery and mass murder at Nuremburg, but
he
was sentenced to a mere eight years' imprisonment...the JIOA kept
Ambros's
name on JIOA hiring lists -- even during his imprisonment. These lists
were significant, since they contained the names of German scientists
who
had been cleared for employment under various JIOA and British
projects.
In addition, these Germans' families received benefits, including food
supplements, not available to average German citizens.

"In 1951, General Clay's successor, the High Commissioner of Germany
(HICOG), John McCloy, released from prison many convicted Nazi war
criminals, including Ambros. The Nazi chemist immediately was hired as
consultant by Grace, Dow Chemical, and other American companies, as
well
as the U.S. Army Chemical Corps under a consultancy project that was
run
administratively in Germany by HICOG -- conveniently the same agency
whose
chief had just set Ambros free. The full details of Ambros's
consultancy
with the U.S. military are unknown. The effect of the work, however,
is
abundantly clear. During the time that Ambros was a consultant, the
chemical corps, using Auschwitz documents as a guide, conducted the
same
type of poison gas experiments that had been done in the secret I. G.
Farben laboratories. This time, however, the experiments were
conducted at
Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland, and the unfortunate guinea pigs were more
than
seven thousand American soldiers."

"The CIA's tremendous influence on National Interest and Paperclip has
been ignored prior to this book. The CIA was formed as a separate
intelligence agency as a result of the National Security Act of 1947.
year later, the Office of Policy Coordination began operating as the
CIA's
covert action arm, headed by Frank Wisner, formerly chief of OSS
operations in the Balkans during World War II."

p. 137-140 - "The next case on the National Interest covert action
roster
involved an Italian immigrant, Angelica Balabanoff, who helped the CIA
secretly instigate a major upheaval in the Italian government that
laid
the groundwork for the successful election of CIA-backed candidates in
1948. Here the CIA, with the help of Wisner and other individuals,
conducted full-scale clandestine political warfare. The CIA's dirty
tricks
were financed by $10 million in cash obtained from the U.S. Treasury's
Exchange Stabilization Fund, which consisted of captured Nazi assets,
including money and valuables that the Nazis had stolen from the Jews.
Ironically, Samuel Klaus originally had helped locate this loot while
working on the Safe-haven project, designed to stop Nazis from
smuggling
their assets out of Germany. The CIA funneled millions of dollars to
Italian centrist political candidates. Circumstantial evidence
indicates
that CIA money backed Italy's Premier Alcide de Gasperi and a group of
right-wing Socialists headed by Giuseppe Saraget. The CIA also
financed
media blitzes in the Italian press, supported armed goon squads used
intimidate the voters, and published leaflets that smeared Communist
candidates as being Fascists and sex perverts. The money was funneled
through various fronts, including the Vatican, which is known to have
helped smuggle numerous Nazi war criminals, including Klaus Barbie, to
South America.

"...The National Interest project not only provided <Balabanoff's>
reentry
with no questions asked but allowed her to come and go between the
United
States and Italy at will in order to participate in the scheme."

p. 143-144 - "Argentina was a hotbed of fascism in exile. Nazi
fugitives
on the run arrived by the boatloads in Buenos Aires, carrying false
papers
provided by pro-Nazi Catholic priests who helped them travel Vatican
escape routes to freedom in South America. Croatian Nazis, Italian
Fascists, and a Norwegian Nazi doctor charged with conducting
experiments
on humans all arrived in Buenos Aires carrying their "irregular"
documentation."

"America's changing views included a policy to allow German scientists
hired by 'friendly nations' -- including Argentina -- to legally leave
the
U.S. zone of Germany and relocate in South America."

pp. 162-166 - "In 1949 the direction of Edgewood's work abruptly
changed.
A consultant to the Chemical Division at EUCOM sent information about
an
amazing drug, LSD, that caused hallucinations and suicidal tendencies
in
humans. As a result, Edgewood's L. Wilson Greene seized the idea of
conducting 'psychochemical warfare.' He listed sixty-one compounds,
ranging from alcohol to mescaline, and speculated that if a small
percentage of the enemy's troops or civilian population was exposed to
those compounds they would suffer from symptoms of hysteria, panic,
seizures, and hallucinations. 'There can be no doubt that their will
resist would be weakened greatly, if not entirely destroyed, by the
mass
hysteria and panic which would ensue,' Greene noted in his report. He
then
suggested that $50,000 be set aside in the 1950 budget to study
psychochemicals.

"Ironically, Greene was trying to find a more humane way to wage war
--
one that would disable an enemy rather than kill him. But the CIA and
military intelligence had a more sinister idea. They thought

"The intelligence agencies' key sources of information on anything
related
to chemical warfare were German or Austrian scientists who had worked
for
I. G. Farben..."

"...the big question that preoccupied both Army intelligence and the
CIA:
could drugs or hypnosis, or a combination of both, serve as the
ultimate
mind-control weapon, sufficient to turn a man into a 'Manchurian
Candidate'...?

"A combined CIA-military intelligence project code-named 'Bluebird'
and
later renamed 'Artichoke' was set up to find the answers to those
questions. Significantly, the key military intelligence agency
involved
with this project -- the Joint Intelligence Committee -- had been
involved
in Paperclip from the beginning. The JIC members included U.S. Army
Director of Intelligence Alexander Bolling and Brigadier General John
Alexander Samford, the chief of Air Force intelligence who later
headed
the National Security Agency.

"In addition to Bluebird, the CIA also began several mind-control
projects
of its own, including project MK-ULTRA, which involved LSD and other
psychochemicals."

"The link between Edgewood and the CIA was close. Many scientists who
worked at Edgewood or under Edgewood contracts were on the CIA's
payroll.
Paperclip chemist Friedrich Hoffman was a CIA consultant on
psychochemicals. Dr. Ray Treichler was simultaneously assistant to the
director of Edgewood's Medical Laboratories, the division in charge of
human experimentation at the base, and a member of the CIA's Technical
Services Staff (TSS), which was involved in the covert use of
chemicals
and germs against specific people. Psychiatrist Harold Abramson was a
CIA
consultant involved in the Olson case who also worked for Edgewood."

"By 1951, in the midst of the Korean War, the Paperclip scientists'
primary job was to locate plants and poisons that could be turned into
new
hallucinogenic mind-control drugs. To find them <Seymour> Silver
established an industrian liaison operation that was in contact with
every
major pharmaceutical company in the world."

"Paperclip scientist Hoffmann's skills as a chemist and his facility
in
several languages quickly were put to use...Hoffmann's search led him
all
over the world. He traveled to foreign universities and visited marine
labs and attended conferences in Switzerland, Czechoslovakia, Germany,
England, Australia, Japan, and other countries."

"Hoffman often used the University of Delaware as a cover at
international
symposiums to hide his connection to Edgewood and the CIA. In fact,
Hoffman had collaborated with William Mosher, the chairman of the
unversity's chemistry department, and another scientist, on an article
about marijuana for the "Journal of the American Chemical Society."
But
Mosher's chemistry department itself may have been a CIA front. Mosher
had
been on the CIA's payroll for years, and another University of
Delaware
professor, James Moore, was heavily involved in the CIA's MK-ULTRA
project
as well as being funded openly by the Army Chemical Corps. 'We were
all
being paid by the CIA,' Moore said recently."

"Bluebird made full use of Hoffmann's discoveries with psychochemicals
in
experiments conducted at Edgewood or the Army intelligence base at
Fort
Holabird, Maryland. The participation of the CIA and JIC in the
project
was kept hidden by using a University of Maryland contract with
Edgewood
as a cover. At least a thousand soldiers, including James Stanley,
were
given up to twenty doses of LSD to test the drug as a possible
interrogation weapon -- even though Edgewood scientists already knew
it
could cause serious physical reactions in humans."

pp. 170- - "The legacy of Paperclip...was set now that Edgewood had
made
its pact with the devil. The drug experimentation project quickly
expanded
to include psychiatric patients, who were drugged, shocked, and
hypnotized
in psychochemical experiments conducted under Army contracts with
numerous
universities and other institutions.

"Some of the experiments duplicated those conducted by the Nazi
doctors in
the concentration camps. American psychiatrist Paul Hoch's experiments
on
mental patients at the New York Psychiatric Institute, where he was
working under Edgewood contracts as a CIA consultant, killed one
patient
and seriously injured another...even after <one of the patients'>
death,
the Army approved additional experiments on patients that included the
use
of hypnosis, drugs, and a polygraph exam to determine if 'a particular
personality type might 'break' more rapidly under a drug stress than
another type' during military interrogations.

"In short, experiments on our own soldiers at Edgewood mirrored the
horror
stories that had unfolded in the dock at Nuremberg. Thousands of
American
soldiers, seven thousand of them between 1955 and 1975 alone, were
used as
unwitting guinea pigs in the tests. They were gassed, maced, and
drugged
in the search for the ultimate mind-control weapon."

"...a 1975 investigation by the Army's inspector general determined
that
'in spite of clear guidelines concerning the necessity for 'informed
consent,' there was a willingness to dilute and in some cases negate
the
intent of the policy.' The inspector general's report noted that
soldiers
who were duped into volunteering to test chemical warfare clothing and
gas
masks were then secretly given nerve gas, psychochemicals,
incapacitating
agents, and hundreds of other experimental and dangerous drugs. They
were
given no information about the chemicals used on them in the
experiments,
no warning that those chemicals might harm them, and no follow-up
medical
exam to determine whether they had been hurt by the tests."

"Twenty years would pass before Stanley <one of the soldiers> finally
learned the truth. And when he did, his observation about what had
happened at Edgewood was chillingly close to the mark. 'It was just
like
nazism to do me that way,' he said.

"He didn't know how right he was."

From: al...@directnet.com (Alex Constantine)

Bob Casanova

Feb 16, 2009, 4:50:00 PM2/16/09
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:58:11 -0800 (PST), the following

>...shaking...debunkers...SLEEPING GIANT...whiff...deception
>...cult...debunkers...debunker...debunkers...punks...liars
>... deceivers...truth-terrorists...debunkers...ROT...HELL
>...disgusting...scum...debunkers...ilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...<drool>...<slobber>...

...and poor Artie/Gary without an ilk permit...

Wipe your chin before you drown, Artie/Gary. Then...

Larry Huntley

Feb 17, 2009, 12:59:43 AM2/17/09
"H." <hbo...@charter.net> stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging SM57
and announced in news:Zegml.11926$lk5....@newsfe13.iad:

> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com>
> wrote in message

@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>
>>> wrote in

>>> news:9dcd0417-0147-424b-b987-965880e58f85

We're doomed!

> You can now stuff your foot in your mouth or up your
> ass or where ever. Just shut the fuck up.
> My list contains only one name of secret debunkers and
> it is:
>
> Arthur CB Wholeflaffer ASA a turncoat UFOlogist.

Oh. Never mind

- L
--
Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/

> Would you like me to yank your internet account now or later?

(I chose "now", but am still posting from the same account.)

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 17, 2009, 2:29:12 AM2/17/09
> Ru..

What the FLETCH (I am sorry I had to use a little rough language) is
going on. The NSA spOOk H. Borsch said he was taking you and the
other cult members to the nice camps. How come you didn't want to
go??

Truthfully, I am surprised that society have let debunkers go so long.
I was 100% positive that mankind would round up you kooks and expunge
your kind from THIS ISLAND EARTH!! I guess people are more liberal
than even I thought. No matter, it certainly will be just a few more
days when ALL MANKIND organize and get rid of you truth-terrorists
once and for all.

I would like to say I will miss you useful idiots, but I can't. The
debunkers are the most vile, evil and disgusting people, if you can
even call them people, that ever existed. The most recent polls only
prove that statement to be more true than true, if you know what I
mean!!

End of scheduled transmission.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!

HVAC

Feb 17, 2009, 7:09:25 AM2/17/09

> What the FLETCH (I am sorry I had to use a little rough language) is
> going on.

HAHAHAhahahaha! That's some funny shit there, Art!

Bob Casanova

Feb 17, 2009, 4:33:21 PM2/17/09
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:29:12 -0800 (PST), the following

>> Run away! Run away!
>
>...FLETCH ...rough...NSA...spOOk...Borsch...cult...camps...debunkers
>...mankind...kooks...THIS ISLAND EARTH...ALL MANKIND...truth-terrorists
>...idiots...debunkers...vile...evil...disgusting...<drool>...<slobber>...

Your shirt's getting wet...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Feb 18, 2009, 1:45:56 AM2/18/09

Casanobrain, you are beginning to crack up, seek help NOW!!

And now: the three Golden rules of the UFO debunker:

1) Attack the person not the evidence. ---- As listed above, the
preponderance of evidence to establish the existence of
extraterrestrials and their other-worldly crafts is overwhelming. So
instead of acknowledging the evidence, ATTACK the persons'
credibility. Call them "crackpots" and "lunatics." If they don't
have a college degree, assault them for that. If they do have a
degree, even a Ph. D. ask them the relevance of it to the subject
matter. To quote Vince Lombardi: "The best defense is a good offense"
so be offensive. Perhaps use a Phil Klass technique, and declare
people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, "little nobodies,
people seeking celebrity status." That usually pisses a bunch of
people off. Another Phil Klass technique which is also very clever,
(as quoted from the Don Ecker radio talk show) just yell out this nice
expletive: "BULLSHIT" and hang up the phone. That leaves the audience
bewildered and bothered,
and makes you look like the Authority-Figure.

2) Have a closed mind or "Don't bother me with the facts my mind is
made up." --- Unfortunately, sometimes you will have to address the
evidence. It can be quite ugly and you really don't want to hear it.
So rule #2 is keep a stiff upper lip, perhaps roll your eyes and just
drown out the other person when they are trying to make a point or
quote a statistic. Try to dismiss the facts, here is another quote
from the Messiah, Phil Klass, "Even airline pilots can be grossly
mistaken." Wow! Would you really want to fly commercially if that
was true, I sure wouldn't. But by the time the audience tries to
figure out what you meant, just move on to another one liner, such as
"Wrong, wrong, wrong!"

Now, whom is the audience going to believe someone who just
illuminated a point by using some great research, or you, the
"debunker" who only has to say "wrong, wrong, wrong." You may try
throwing in some obscure references and words like "confabulation."
Gets them every time!

3) Come up with any kind of flimsy explanation, it makes people feel
better. Yes students, it's still really potent, spouting a reason
that lacks substance. Remember, American's are science-illiterates,
and they wouldn't know an isotope from ice cream, or an electron from
a election. So razzle-dazzle them with b.s. Here are a bunch of
official-sounding denials that lack merit, but sound plausible: swamp
gas (but only where there's swamps!), atmospheric mumbo-jumbo,
temperature inversions, funny looking clouds, planets, hallucinations,
shadows and light, smoke and mirrors, mistaken this or that, hoaxes,
and that old standby, "Doug and Dave" which was recently used capably
in Parade magazine by you know whom!!!!! (He is deceased now but his
memory lives on!)

Bob Casanova

Feb 18, 2009, 5:23:02 PM2/18/09
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:45:56 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:29:12 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>> >...FLETCH ...rough...NSA...spOOk...Borsch...cult...camps...debunkers
>> >...mankind...kooks...THIS ISLAND EARTH...ALL MANKIND...truth-terrorists
>> >...idiots...debunkers...vile...evil...disgusting...<drool>...<slobber>...

>> Your shirt's getting wet...

See? Now you're sure to catch a cold.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 19, 2009, 8:08:44 AM2/19/09

Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a
permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
are for civilized people.

This is getting pretty redundant, but we are running out of patience.
This is yet another OFFICIAL NOTICE that every debunker, suspected
debunker, debunker sympathizer, debunker supporter, debunker enabler
and friends of debunkers MUST go straight to the FEMA death camps
NOW! Don’t let the word death scare you though, it’s a euphemism for
life!!

ALL MANKIND are on the verge of hammering out an agreement with
certain ET races, but they have given us one non-negotiable demand:
Get rid of all debunkers! Even the ETs themselves have had enough of
you chumps. Speaking about chumps, here is a short list of debunkers
for these newsgroups: CUJO; Casanobrain, NSA spOOk Borsch, Hagar and a
few others. Thank you for your cooperation!

And as the General is so fond of saying, there is MUCH more to do. And
we WILL do it, without the threat of debunkers and their ilk. Their
kind are no longer wanted or needed!!

I have spoken Casanobrain: Your KIND are no longer needed or wanted.
Now take your cult and split.

HVAC

Feb 19, 2009, 8:38:56 AM2/19/09

Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a
permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
are for civilized people.

Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
Do I hear a second?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 19, 2009, 12:37:58 PM2/19/09

You seem to have forgotten one major important point, debunkers AREN'T
people, thus their votes do NOT count. Debunkers are considered sub-
human at best and inhuman at worst. Nice try though VD-VAC/
Whorelow. Now get moving, these groups are for civilized people, and
frankly, your kind does not belong here.

I'm glad to straighten that out once and for all!!!

HVAC

Feb 19, 2009, 1:59:51 PM2/19/09

>> Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
>> I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
>> Do I hear a second?
>
> You seem to have forgotten one major important point, debunkers AREN'T
> people, thus their votes do NOT count.

It is *you* who are mistaken....About a great many things.
You see, Arti0, *we* have the guns. Ipso Facto, we win.
Now have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Bob Casanova

Feb 19, 2009, 4:11:22 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 05:08:44 -0800 (PST), the following

appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:

>> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:45:56 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com>:

>> See? Now you're sure to catch a cold.

Thanks for the additional data points! Now go take your
Nyquil and go back to bed. But put on a dry nightie first.

Bob Casanova

Feb 19, 2009, 4:13:51 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:38:56 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by "HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com>:

Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
have everything...

But thanks for the vote! ;-)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 19, 2009, 9:22:49 PM2/19/09
Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in

116c49...@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

>>Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a
>>permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
>>are for civilized people.
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
>>I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
>>Do I hear a second?
>
> Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
> monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
> have everything...
>
> But thanks for the vote! ;-)

I'm seconding it. Fuck off, Artie/Gary. Take the socks with you, too.

"what do you think I am, REALLY stupid?" - Ed asking yet another
question with an obvious answer.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 20, 2009, 3:44:14 AM2/20/09
Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:38:56 -0500, the following appeared
> in sci.skeptic, posted by "HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com>:
>

> >"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message
> >Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a
> >permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
> >are for civilized people.
> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> >Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
> >I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
> >Do I hear a second?
>
> Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
> monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
> have everything...

Casanobrain, I DEMAND that you turn yourself into the proper
authorities! They are ready for you and your ilk at the FEMA Death
Camps, so GET marching to the tune of FEMA!!

Debunkers: I have heard it said that the most frustrating and least
useful aspect of ufology is the machinations of the debunkers.
Debunkers are experts at the use of disinformation, misinformation,
and propaganda. They provide prosaic explanations for everything. If
the first story gets challenged, they simply generate another story
and do not even apologize for changing their position. No information
or data supplied by the ufologist is ever good enough for them. Truth,
honesty, ethics and things like that are foreign to their way of
operating because it might erode their position. They seldom do real
investigations.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 20, 2009, 4:40:55 AM2/20/09

> Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:38:56 -0500, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic, posted by "HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com>:
>>

>> >"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>> >m... Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a

>> >permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
>> >are for civilized people.
>> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> >
>> >Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
>> >I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
>> >Do I hear a second?
>>
>> Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
>> monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
>> have everything...
>

> Casanobrain, I DEMAND [SLAP!]

Saucerheads aren't allowed to demand anything.

"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.

H.

Feb 20, 2009, 11:26:29 AM2/20/09

wrote in message
> [...]

What's with you SUPER NUT? I finally see the light and
volunteer to go to the "death camps", now you say you
don't want me. You must have really lost both oars
this time. I have been agitating idiots like you for
more than 20 years, now you are afraid I will tell
everyone how you are all nuts.

Face it Holeflapper you have totally lost it. Any
respect you ever had has been flushed down the pot with
the last of your brains.

Get off of the Usenet and go see a shrink, you need
one.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 20, 2009, 12:00:39 PM2/20/09

Folks, this bum is part of the NSA, his job is to disrupt these
groups, he has FAILED and FAILED miserably.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 20, 2009, 12:01:20 PM2/20/09

Folks, this bum is part of the NSA, his job is to disrupt these

groups, he has FAILED and FAILED miserably.

Debunkers: I have heard it said that the most frustrating and least

useful aspect of ufology is the machinations of the debunkers.
Debunkers are experts at the use of disinformation, misinformation,
and propaganda. They provide prosaic explanations for everything. If
the first story gets challenged, they simply generate another story
and do not even apologize for changing their position. No information
or data supplied by the ufologist is ever good enough for them. Truth,
honesty, ethics and things like that are foreign to their way of
operating because it might erode their position. They seldom do real
investigations.

Most of their explanations are canned and used over and over so that
they do not feel it necessary to do investigations. All this is very
frustrating to the ufologists that conduct extensive investigations,
record every little detail of a UFO incident, assemble statistics,
maintain vast databases, and probably most of all, respect the good
and honest witnesses who report their UFO incidents.

Perhaps it would help ufologists to deal with the debunkers if they
understood why the debunkers act in such a manner. This is best
described in The Argument Culture, a book by Georgetown University
professor Deborah Tannen. These machinations are an example of what
the cultural linguist Walter Ong calls "agonism" or "programmed
contentiousness." Agonism does not refer to disagreement, conflict, or
vigorous dispute. It refers to ritualized opposition.

HVAC

Feb 20, 2009, 12:48:34 PM2/20/09

>> Face it Holeflapper you have totally lost it. Any
>> respect you ever had has been flushed down the pot with
>> the last of your brains.
>>
>> Get off of the Usenet and go see a shrink, you need
>> one.
>
> Folks, this bum is part of the NSA, his job is to disrupt these
> groups

It's all a part of Obama's stimulate package.
We over here at the NSA got 22.5 Billion.
And I'm up for a raise! I love Obama!

Bob Casanova

Feb 20, 2009, 1:23:28 PM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:44:14 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:38:56 -0500, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic, posted by "HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com>:
>>

>> >"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>> >Casanobrain, isn't it about time that you leave the Usenet on a
>> >permanent basis? The jury says yes, get out of here. These groups
>> >are for civilized people.
>> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> >
>> >Great idea, Arti0 ! Let's put it to a vote.
>> >I vote Mr. Casanova should stay and YOU should go.
>> >Do I hear a second?
>>
>> Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
>> monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
>> have everything...

"Huh?"

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Feb 20, 2009, 1:29:34 PM2/20/09
Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:44:14 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:
>
> >Bob Casanova wrote:

> >> Hey, don't kick him off! He's more fun than a barrel of
> >> monkeys! Of course, he's not as intelligent, but you can't
> >> have everything...
>
> "Huh?"

Casanobrain, that "huh" is the most intelligent thing you have ever
written. I can't wait for you next word, maybe it will be a "wow" or
a "uh-huh". Way to go debunker, way to go!!

george

Feb 20, 2009, 2:43:01 PM2/20/09
On Feb 21, 6:48 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:5cd0a760-f7f4-408d...@q30g2000prq.googlegroups.com...

> >> Face it Holeflapper you have totally lost it.  Any
> >> respect you ever had has been flushed down the pot with
> >> the last of your brains.
>
> >> Get off of the Usenet and go see a shrink, you need
> >> one.
>
> > Folks, this bum is part of the NSA, his job is to disrupt these
> > groups
>
> It's all a part of Obama's stimulate package.
> We over here at the NSA got 22.5 Billion.
> And I'm up for a raise!  I love Obama!

Read El flaky as envious

H.

Feb 21, 2009, 11:08:38 AM2/21/09

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <sci...@zzz.com>
wrote in message

This "bum" has called you out and you are hiding behind
your mamas skirt. You are the one that has failed
(failed basic sanity test), you are all washed up here
so you might as well go to a place where you will be
appreciated. Like an insane asylum. Sheees! What a
dope.

Bob Casanova

Feb 21, 2009, 1:07:09 PM2/21/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:29:34 -0800 (PST), the following

appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:44:14 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com>:

>>> "Huh?"

>...that "huh" is the most intelligent thing you have ever

>written. I can't wait for you next word, maybe it will be a "wow" or
>a "uh-huh". Way to go debunker, way to go!!

...says Artie/Gary, missing the fact that it was his
(translated from Loon to English) comment, translation
provided free of charge as a service to the public...

Feb 21, 2009, 5:52:04 PM2/21/09
The NSA knows my whereabouts every minute of the day for the past 14 years.

It would be mighty interesting to subpoena the NSA to testify against the US
military in an harassment and illegal usenet remote neural monitoring
experiment.

Again, it would have been more intelligent to leave sleeping dogs lay, but
that of course is no longer possible.

The next best course of action is to give your blessings when I leave this
god-forsaken place.

Good bye.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:08:38 -0800, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:

>From: "H." <hbo...@charter.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo,alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,sci.skeptic
>References: <9dcd0417-0147-424b...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <8knjp4183r2jtjgsc...@4ax.com> <dfe0867c-1637-44d8...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com> <72bmp49ip4dubr1kt...@4ax.com> <16c86a68-6593-45c5...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com> <vc2pp4l92g2a86vrl...@4ax.com> <46e43228-28f7-4277...@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com> <gnjndf$e7v$1...@news.motzarella.org> <5pirp4pun88lmssrj...@4ax.com> <bc9ddc4c-046b-49cf...@v35g2000prg.googlegroups.com> <3RAnl.14333$i42....@newsfe17.iad> <4b2c4ed1-fecf-40c5...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>
>Subject: Re: I hope I don't have to tell the debunkers again: March over to the FEMA death camps now!
>Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:08:38 -0800

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the
Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

HVAC

Feb 22, 2009, 4:35:28 AM2/22/09

wrote in message news:n311q4pcqjaccel6e...@4ax.com...

> The NSA knows my whereabouts every minute of the day for the past 14
> years.
>
> It would be mighty interesting to subpoena the NSA to testify against the
> US
> military in an harassment and illegal usenet remote neural monitoring
> experiment.
>

> Again, it would have been more intelligent to leave sleeping dogs lay, but
> that of course is no longer possible.
>

> The next best course of action is to give your blessings when I leave this
> god-forsaken place.
>
> Good bye.

Uh-oh..... This sounds like a suicide note.

Feb 22, 2009, 5:16:35 AM2/22/09

No it doesn't. If I show up dead, the NSA will know the killer.

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

http://www.plato.stanford.edu/entries/schopenhauer

Feb 22, 2009, 3:51:06 PM2/22/09
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 05:16:35 -0500, "Message-ID:
<bf5km41latboe7ief...@4ax.com>" <ea...@is.ending> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 04:35:28 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>wrote in message news:n311q4pcqjaccel6e...@4ax.com...
>>> The NSA knows my whereabouts every minute of the day for the past 14
>>> years.
>>>
>>> It would be mighty interesting to subpoena the NSA to testify against the
>>> US
>>> military in an harassment and illegal usenet remote neural monitoring
>>> experiment.
>>>

>>> Again, it would have been more intelligent to leave sleeping dogs lay, but
>>> that of course is no longer possible.
>>>

>>> The next best course of action is to give your blessings when I leave this
>>> god-forsaken place.
>>>
>>> Good bye.
>>
>>Uh-oh..... This sounds like a suicide note.
>
>No it doesn't. If I show up dead, the NSA will know the killer.

And of course, our pals across the big pond will know also.

You know how they are about protecting their own, hua?

John Baker

Mar 13, 2009, 6:46:07 AM3/13/09
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:52:04 -0500, "Message-ID:
<bf5km41latboe7ief...@4ax.com>" <ea...@is.ending> wrote:

>The NSA knows my whereabouts every minute of the day for the past 14 years.
>
>It would be mighty interesting to subpoena the NSA to testify against the US
>military in an harassment and illegal usenet remote neural monitoring
>experiment.
>

>Again, it would have been more intelligent to leave sleeping dogs lay, but
>that of course is no longer possible.
>

>The next best course of action is to give your blessings when I leave this
>god-forsaken place.
>
>Good bye.

Mind the screen door on your way out, Holeflapper.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 13, 2009, 9:30:20 AM3/13/09
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:46:07 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

That was Alexa,
I think.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers A_S_A would never say goodbye.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 13, 2009, 9:46:56 AM3/13/09
On Feb 21, 9:08 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com>
> wrote in messagenews:4b2c4ed1-fecf-40c5...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>

> > H. wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com>

> >> wrote in message

To the NSA spOOk who goes by the name Borsch, please remove yourself
from these democratic groups, we do not need or want your kind.

BTW - I have made back-channel contacts with your organization, the
National Insecurity Agency about the Zetas, and apparently they arent
all bad!

PROOF: "I have heard and read a whole lot of what Dr. Jacobs has to
say about the Zetas. The problem with his analysis is that he bases it
on cases that support his preconceived conclusion that the Zetas are
bad". This is an enormous over simplification. What the ET's tell us
is that the thorns of a Rose Bush were created to protect the roses.
Are thorns "bad"? Thorns are definitely not pleasant if you manage to
step on them but are they really bad?. We have encountered the zetas.
One particular group actually performed an operation on me to clear
out a damaged colon. This same group was actually abducting the son of
one of our clients. What we found out was that this same boy had a
prior agreement with the Zetas to help them with their research! The
people that are visited are not victims. The Zetas are here to help to
help them survive as a race. They used to be human. They used to look
like us. However they made the mistake of destroying their
environment. The destruction of their environment caused them to have
to live underground. To save their race they had to clone themselves.
When they did this they lost their emotions. They are here to regain
their humanity and to warn us so that what happened to them does not
happen to us! They are here for two reasons. First, they need our
genetic codes to save their race. Second, they are also here to inject
their genetic codes in to us to save ours! They are not here to
conquer us. They have warned us over and over again that we are very
close to doing irreparable harm to planet Earth. They have provided
images of future scenarios of nuclear destruction. Be well,

John Baker

Mar 13, 2009, 6:57:01 PM3/13/09

Yeah, now that you mention it, it is much more in line with Alexa's
"gubmint conspiracy" lunacy than with Holeflapper's "kill the
debunkers" idiocy.

Truth be told, I'm pretty sure Alexa and Holeflapper are both Lokis.

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 13, 2009, 10:52:27 PM3/13/09
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:57:01 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:

>Truth be told

These will kill you if you try to leave Earth:

www.rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm

Extraterrestrial entities don't like Zionazis.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 14, 2009, 7:40:11 AM3/14/09

How many times do we, the honest scientific researchers, have to tell
all of you useless debunkers that you are not wanted nor needed here.
By here I mean THIS ISLAND EARTH!! Baker, Casanorbrain, Hager, VD-VAC
and NSA spOOk Borsch, time for you bums to crawl back to your caves.
Make sure you give the Octagon your coordinates so they may dispatch
some debunker-busting bombs!! The ETs are running wild on this planet
with alien (and military) ABDUCTIONS on the increase. We need to know
NOW how to stop this and save ALL MANKIND. The sooner we can
eliminate the debunker threat, the sooner we can deal with our ET
friends and foes.

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 14, 2009, 11:00:58 AM3/14/09

Gladly.

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 14, 2009, 5:04:19 PM3/14/09

Gladly.

<crickets>

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 14, 2009, 6:44:55 PM3/14/09

<crickets>

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 14, 2009, 8:11:33 PM3/14/09

<crickets>

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 14, 2009, 11:19:19 PM3/14/09
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:00:58 -0500, freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

>Gladly.

There, it wasn't Sir Arthur saying "good bye" :)

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers A.S.A
saying "good bye" to UseNet NewsGroups
is like saying "all of the Universe has no Extraterrestrials".

________

Bleep.

Blink.

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 14, 2009, 10:24:15 PM3/14/09
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:19:19 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:00:58 -0500, freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>

You're a really, really stupid usenet psychological operative.

Adios!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 15, 2009, 12:47:34 AM3/15/09
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:24:15 -0500, freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

It was actually nice you
using my Sir Gilligan Horry nick name.
We could have been on 'Fox and Friends' together.
And BBC and CNN and ABC and NASA new reports
and DWTV and still the world would be the same !!! :) LOL

freedomtofascism.com

Mar 15, 2009, 12:21:39 AM3/15/09
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:47:34 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>It was actually nice you

You're welcome.

Here's the part you snipped:

"You're a really, really STUPID usenet psychological operative"

PS: Proof that Zionists can't run a banking system any better than they can
run a usenet/RL psyop.

Adios!

meow

Mar 16, 2009, 3:07:19 PM3/16/09