Sex in space with Big breasted women inevitable, say scientists - But not on Discontinued Shuttle

chatnoir

Jul 10, 2008, 2:48:07 AM7/10/08
http://tinyurl.com/5jo8xa

Sex in space inevitable, say scientists

Last Updated: 00:52 IST(9/7/2008)

Cosmic sex is inevitable, believe experts. It is difficult to accept
that astronauts cannot have sexual feelings while on a three-year
mission to Mars, said Jason Kring of Florida’s Embry-Riddle
Aeronautical University, who has been studying the psychological
effects of long-duration space missions.
With US agency Nasa and other countries planning more and more space
missions, a debate has started on the possibility of cosmic sex.

Though nobody claims to know whether it has already happened, some
experts believe that sex in space is inevitable. “To say that
astronauts are superior beings who cannot have interests in any kind
of sexual feelings for three years... I just don’t buy it,” Kring
said.

The report also highlighted the fact that space agencies were
gradually inclining towards sending more mixed gender crews in space,
with studies suggesting that they are better at performing assigned
tasks.

“They are mission-oriented... very focused on the task at hand,” said
Nasa spokesperson Nicole Cloutier-Lemasters.

Kring, however, said sexual frustration could ensue. “Human sexuality
is a basic need and you’re telling people, ‘Hey, for three years, you
can’t do that.’ They’re going to figure out a way to do it.”

Lawrence Palinkas, professor of social work, anthropology and
preventive medicine at UCLA, said: “No research has been done to know
whether it (sex in space) would be a good thing or a bad thing, but it
probably is inevitable.”

Journalist Laura Woodmansee, who wrote Sex in Space in 2006, predicted
“honeymoons in space and out-of-this-world sex will be a reality
within a decade”. The book describes several positions that might work
during cosmic copulation, ranging from the modified missionary
position to sitting with “interlocking Y-legs”. She writes that props
could also be used, like a shared elastic waistband to hold one
partner to a stable structure.

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/09/1226215

Nasa Details Shuttle's Retirement
Posted by CmdrTaco on Wednesday July 09, @09:15AM
from the you-can-see-your-house-from-there dept.

schliz writes
"Nasa has announced that it intends to officially retire the aging
space shuttle fleet by 2010, four years before it has a replacement
craft ready. The space shuttle fleet will make ten more flights,
mainly to add modules to the International Space Station and carry out
repairs and upgrades to the Hubble orbital telescope. The retirement
will leave the US without orbital capacity for at least four years,
until the Ares booster programme is complete. European and Russian
launchers will service the space station in the meantime."

hones...@centurytel.net

Jul 10, 2008, 11:38:42 AM7/10/08

"chatnoir" <wolfb...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Sex in space inevitable, say scientists

Last Updated: 00:52 IST(9/7/2008)

Cosmic sex is inevitable, believe experts. It is difficult to accept
that astronauts cannot have sexual feelings while on a three-year
mission to Mars, said Jason Kring of Florida’s Embry-Riddle
Aeronautical University, who has been studying the psychological
effects of long-duration space missions.
With US agency Nasa and other countries planning more and more space
missions, a debate has started on the possibility of cosmic sex.

Can you imagine being on a three year mission with Pedo Deco?

CHJ

Hagar

Jul 10, 2008, 12:32:17 PM7/10/08

<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

Well, we could put a wig on his head, strap some plastic titz on him,
et voila ... instant space bitch ...

hones...@centurytel.net

Jul 10, 2008, 4:55:37 PM7/10/08

"Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
I'll pass! I already got a "Spaced-out Bitch" in the other room!

CHJ

chatnoir

Jul 10, 2008, 7:54:42 PM7/10/08
On Jul 10, 2:55 pm, <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >> Sex in space inevitable, say scientists
>
> >> Last Updated: 00:52 IST(9/7/2008)
>
> >> Cosmic sex is inevitable, believe experts. It is difficult to accept
> >> that astronauts cannot have sexual feelings while on a three-year
> >> mission to Mars, said Jason Kring of Florida's Embry-Riddle
> >> Aeronautical University, who has been studying the psychological
> >> effects of long-duration space missions.
> >> With US agency Nasa and other countries planning more and more space
> >> missions, a debate has started on the possibility of cosmic sex.
> >> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> >> Can you imagine being on a three year mission with Pedo Deco?
>
> >> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> >> CHJ
>
> > Well, we could put a wig on his head, strap some plastic titz on him,
> > et voila ... instant space bitch ...
>
> I'll pass!  I already got a "Spaced-out Bitch" in the other room!
>
> CHJ

Few can resist Art Deco when he dresses up in Drag for the Goose Step
Dance Routine!:

http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/guiliani%20goose%20stepping%20in%20drag.jpeg

Hagar

Jul 10, 2008, 8:57:26 PM7/10/08

<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

That, my man, is funny ... wish I had thought of it first.

Hagar

Jul 10, 2008, 8:58:02 PM7/10/08

http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/guiliani%20goose%20stepping%20in%20drag.jpeg

OK, throw in two cases of beer ...