No Trumpfs Make the Vanity Fair Best Dressed List

mixed nuts

Sep 17, 2017, 8:24:49 PM9/17/17
But the Obamas do. Sad. Very sad. I can't believe how sad it is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/international-best-dressed-list-2017/photos/couples

Maybe Melanomia should lose the squint and the Giant Cheesy Poof should
lose the gut?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Sep 17, 2017, 8:35:26 PM9/17/17
who are these people

mixed nuts

Sep 17, 2017, 8:52:08 PM9/17/17
Which people?

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 17, 2017, 9:20:27 PM9/17/17
Checkmate! In article <opn3od$1fh8$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
I just read that Ivanka and her brother What's-His-Name didn't vote for
their father, because both of them "forgot" to register. How bow dat?

DOH!

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 17, 2017, 9:21:07 PM9/17/17
Checkmate! In article <aljptg....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
They can be found in the threads that use the big boy words.

%

Sep 18, 2017, 12:13:09 AM9/18/17
On 2017-09-17 6:21 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <aljptg....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2017-09-17 5:24 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
>>> But the Obamas do.  Sad.  Very sad.  I can't believe how sad it is.
>>>
>>> https://www.vanityfair.com/international-best-dressed-list-2017/photos/couples
>>>

>>> Maybe Melanomia should lose the squint and the Giant Cheesy Poof should
>>> lose the gut?
>>>
>> who are these people
>
> They can be found in the threads that use the big boy words.

you're the biggest phatty i know

Snuhwolf

Sep 18, 2017, 10:21:01 AM9/18/17
they are americas laughing stocks. a shady new york real estate dealer and
his undocumented wife.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 12:41:59 PM9/18/17

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
> But the Obamas do. Sad. Very sad. I can't believe how sad it is.
>

> Maybe Melanomia should lose the squint and the Giant Cheesy Poof should
> lose the gut?

I cannot believe they would think Michelle (Michael) pictures with her dick
showing through would be attractive for Vanity Fair. Shows just how sick
that rag has become.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 12:43:10 PM9/18/17

"Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <opn3od$1fh8$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
>

>> But the Obamas do. Sad. Very sad. I can't believe how sad it is.
>>
>> https://www.vanityfair.com/international-best-dressed-list-2017/photos/couples
>>
>> Maybe Melanomia should lose the squint and the Giant Cheesy Poof should
>> lose the gut?
>
> I just read that Ivanka and her brother What's-His-Name didn't vote for
> their father, because both of them "forgot" to register. How bow dat?

Do you have a reference for that claim? They were not registered one year
before the election. I thought they had plenty of time to register to vote.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 1:03:21 PM9/18/17
> I cannot believe they would think Michelle (Michael) pictures with her
> dick showing through would be attractive for Vanity Fair. Shows just how
> sick that rag has become.

This is the pictures that Vanity thought were so great of the ape:

https://beckduff.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bad-borrowing-baracks-clothes1.jpg

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Sep 18, 2017, 1:06:37 PM9/18/17
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:03:14 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Eye of the Tiger"
<Eye...@Tiger.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<alljpr....@news.alt.net>:
hey, are you racist?

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 18, 2017, 1:31:03 PM9/18/17
Checkmate! In article <allijv....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
says...
Take your pick:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-kids-eric-ivanka-miss-
deadline-vote/story?id=38303943

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/11/ivanka-
and-eric-trump-didnt-register-in-time-to-vote-for-their-dad-in-new-york/?
utm_term=.2bcf78188f39

%

Sep 18, 2017, 1:35:01 PM9/18/17
On 2017-09-18 10:31 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <allijv....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
> says...
>

>> "Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <opn3od$1fh8$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>>> melops...@undulatus.budgie says...

>>> I just read that Ivanka and her brother What's-His-Name didn't vote for
>>> their father, because both of them "forgot" to register. How bow dat?
>>
>> Do you have a reference for that claim? They were not registered one year
>> before the election. I thought they had plenty of time to register to vote.
>
> Take your pick:
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-kids-eric-ivanka-miss-
> deadline-vote/story?id=38303943
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/11/ivanka-
> and-eric-trump-didnt-register-in-time-to-vote-for-their-dad-in-new-york/?
> utm_term=.2bcf78188f39

oh shit now it will take her twice as long

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 1:39:48 PM9/18/17

"Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <allijv....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
> says...
>> > I just read that Ivanka and her brother What's-His-Name didn't vote for
>> > their father, because both of them "forgot" to register. How bow dat?
>>
>> Do you have a reference for that claim? They were not registered one
>> year
>> before the election. I thought they had plenty of time to register to
>> vote.
>
> Take your pick:
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-kids-eric-ivanka-miss-
> deadline-vote/story?id=38303943

Yeah, I remember that, April 2016 is the date on the story above. The did
miss the primary vote, which was very shocking. They waited till the last
minute, and there is a cutoff in most states weeks or a month before an
election.

I thought you were talking about the general election on Nov 2016.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 1:42:49 PM9/18/17

<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:03:14 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Eye of the Tiger"
> <Eye...@Tiger.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <alljpr....@news.alt.net>:
>

>>>I cannot believe they would think Michelle (Michael) pictures with her
>>>dick showing through would be attractive for Vanity Fair. Shows just
>>>how sick that rag has become.
>>
>>This is the pictures that Vanity thought were so great of the ape:
>>
>>https://beckduff.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bad-borrowing-baracks-cloth
>>es1.jpg
>

> hey, are you racist?

Anyone that criticizes that ape has to be racist?

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 18, 2017, 1:58:14 PM9/18/17
Checkmate! In article <alllu6....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
says...
As I understand it, they missed the general election.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 18, 2017, 2:07:36 PM9/18/17
No, that was the primary election. Both of those articles were dated in
April 2016, and they had until October 2016 to register to vote for the
general election in New York.

I was shocked when I found out they did not vote in the primary, because it
was a very tough primary.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 18, 2017, 2:38:13 PM9/18/17
Checkmate! In article <allni9....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
tHOSE TWO LINKS WERE DIFFERENT FROM THE yAHOO CLICK BAIT ARTICLE WHERE i
ORIGINALLY READ IT. i DON'T REMEMBER IF IT SAID WHICH ELECTION THEY WERE
REFERRING TO, AND i CAN'T FIND THE ORIGINAL LINK.

Shit, my caps lock key was on... fuck it.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Sep 18, 2017, 2:53:07 PM9/18/17
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:38:12 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""💩, DoW #1"
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<MPG.3429b26b...@news.altopia.com>:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>💩! In article <allni9....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
>says...
>

>>"💩, DoW #1" wrote:
>>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>>💩! In article <alllu6....@news.alt.net>, Eye...@Tiger.com
>>>says...
>>>As I understand it, they missed the general election.
>>No, that was the primary election. Both of those articles were dated in
>>April 2016, and they had until October 2016 to register to vote for the
>>general election in New York. I was shocked when I found out they did
>>not vote in the primary, because it was a very tough primary.
>
>tHOSE TWO LINKS WERE DIFFERENT FROM THE yAHOO CLICK BAIT ARTICLE WHERE i
>ORIGINALLY READ IT. i DON'T REMEMBER IF IT SAID WHICH ELECTION THEY
>WERE REFERRING TO, AND i CAN'T FIND THE ORIGINAL LINK.
>
>Shit, my caps lock key was on... fuck it.

no worries. we all realize that it took you a good 15 minutes to hunt-and-peck your way to that masterpiece of a poast...

Skeet

Sep 18, 2017, 4:32:38 PM9/18/17
Who cares...Trump won and Hillary lost

Skeet

Sep 18, 2017, 4:33:29 PM9/18/17
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:38:12 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Another example of " no u r"

%

Sep 18, 2017, 4:39:06 PM9/18/17
watch out eye of the toilet wants your tip

Snuhwolf

Sep 18, 2017, 8:37:59 PM9/18/17
Eye of the Tiger <Eye...@Tiger.com> wrote:
oh look, another idiot fucking racist for Drumph.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 18, 2017, 8:41:07 PM9/18/17
Checkmate! In article <o9b0scp4ag4fgrk83...@4ax.com>,
Sk...@invalid.invalid says...
It was a very tough primary, though. You would not believe how tough it
was.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Sep 18, 2017, 11:02:07 PM9/18/17
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:37:56 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Snuhwolf
<snuh...@netscape.net>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<oppot3$1or7$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:
hey, that's not fair...

maybe they have a special definition for the people that they hate abjectly.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Sep 18, 2017, 11:04:51 PM9/18/17
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:41:05 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""💩, DoW #1"
<MPG.342a077c5...@news.altopia.com>:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>💩! In article <o9b0scp4ag4fgrk83...@4ax.com>,
>Sk...@invalid.invalid says...
>

>>On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:07:28 -0500, "Eye of the Tiger"
>><Eye...@Tiger.com> wrote:
>>>No, that was the primary election. Both of those articles were dated in
>>>April 2016, and they had until October 2016 to register to vote for the
>>>general election in New York. I was shocked when I found out they did
>>>not vote in the primary, because it was a very tough primary.
>>Who cares...Trump won and Hillary lost
>
>It was a very tough primary, though. You would not believe how tough it
>was.

you wouldn't believe how many racist pieces of shit are going to cry all the tears when trump is read his rights.

wait for it...

%

Sep 18, 2017, 11:19:33 PM9/18/17
On 2017-09-18 8:02 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Emeritus 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:37:56 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Snuhwolf
> <snuh...@netscape.net>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <oppot3$1or7$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> This is the pictures that Vanity thought were so great of the ape:
>>> https://beckduff.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bad-borrowing-baracks-clot
>>> hes1.jpg
>>
>> oh look, another idiot fucking racist for Drumph.
>>

> hey, that's not fair...
>
> maybe they have a special definition for the people that they hate abjectly.

are you saying sanything

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 19, 2017, 3:37:17 AM9/19/17
Checkmate! In article <almnt6....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

> On 2017-09-18 8:02 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
> Emeritus ?? wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:37:56 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Snuhwolf
> > <snuh...@netscape.net>" determined that the following was of great
> > importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <oppot3$1or7$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

> >> oh look, another idiot fucking racist for Drumph.
> >>

> > hey, that's not fair...
> >
> > maybe they have a special definition for the people that they hate abjectly.
> >
> are you saying anything

Nothing of any importance, as usual.

Snuhwolf

Sep 19, 2017, 12:29:48 PM9/19/17
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in

> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:37:56 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Snuhwolf
> <snuh...@netscape.net>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <oppot3$1or7$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>>This is the pictures that Vanity thought were so great of the ape:
>>>https://beckduff.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bad-borrowing-baracks-clo
>>>t hes1.jpg
>>
>>oh look, another idiot fucking racist for Drumph.
>>

> hey, that's not fair...
>
> maybe they have a special definition for the people that they hate
> abjectly.

Its the glue that holds them together.

--
http://www.wolfwatcher.org
www.savewolves.org

%

Sep 19, 2017, 2:11:51 PM9/19/17
On 2017-09-19 9:29 AM, Snuhwolf wrote:
> Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:37:56 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Snuhwolf
>> <snuh...@netscape.net>" determined that the following was of great
>> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>> <oppot3$1or7$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> oh look, another idiot fucking racist for Drumph.
>>>

>> hey, that's not fair...
>>
>> maybe they have a special definition for the people that they hate
>> abjectly.
>>

> Its the glue that holds them together.

and i have the glue gun

Snuhwolf

Sep 19, 2017, 9:08:58 PM9/19/17
hide it. we dont need that kinda crazy shit here. uhmurikuh is fucked up
enough.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 19, 2017, 10:40:27 PM9/19/17

"Snuhwolf" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
Are you still in Montana drawing pictures of wolves' dicks?

mixed nuts

Sep 20, 2017, 12:04:12 AM9/20/17
You want some autographed furry dick pics for your art gallery so you
can show your gay homo friends that you're not a bigot?

--
Grizzly H.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 20, 2017, 12:18:48 AM9/20/17

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
Absolutely knot. I think we should put them in mental institutions.

Eye of the Tiger

Sep 20, 2017, 12:33:15 AM9/20/17

"Skeet" <Sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
Yep.

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 20, 2017, 1:27:08 AM9/20/17
Checkmate! In article <opspbq$joa$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
<suppressed giggle>

%

Sep 20, 2017, 11:13:35 AM9/20/17
dick paintings ... in the nut house .... i like it

Snuhwolf

Sep 20, 2017, 12:12:57 PM9/20/17
like i have time for drawing...

Snuhwolf

Sep 20, 2017, 12:12:58 PM9/20/17
Checkmate, DoW #1 <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
my website went away for some reason....9f.com
just fuckin disappeared one day. some nice dick pics on there.

%

Sep 20, 2017, 12:29:07 PM9/20/17
the notorious dick pic stealing art thief

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 20, 2017, 7:52:45 PM9/20/17
Checkmate! In article <opu426$tbu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
snuh...@netscape.net says...
Assuming you had the time... is that what you'd be doing?

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 20, 2017, 7:53:45 PM9/20/17
Checkmate! In article <opu428$tbu$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
snuh...@netscape.net says...
TMI, dude...

Janithor

Sep 21, 2017, 12:28:46 AM9/21/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 9/18/2017 11:53 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Checky obsession noted and recorded.

Snuhwolf

Sep 21, 2017, 11:09:34 AM9/21/17
Checkmate, DoW #1 <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have no idea...im standing onthe edge of the abyss today makeing life and
death decisions i,d rather not be.

Snuhwolf

Sep 21, 2017, 11:09:34 AM9/21/17
yeah....my husky goes in for surgery today so i might be gone for a while.
:(

Checkmate, DoW #1

Sep 21, 2017, 12:03:14 PM9/21/17
Checkmate! In article <oq0knc$tjf$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
snuh...@netscape.net says...
I don't envy you. That's the fucked up part of life. I hate being put
into situations like that.