Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

El Drumpo still stiffing his contractors

2 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

mixed nuts

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 8:30:24 p.m.9/3/2017
para
"Becoming pr*sident doesn’t mean Donald Trump has changed his ways: he’s
still stiffing the contractors who work on his construction projects.
The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.’s Old Post Office
Building is perhaps Trump’s highest-profile recent project, but the
attention focused on it hasn’t made the Trump Organization pay its
bills. Five contractors have sued for a total of nearly $5 million in
nonpayment, including Freestate Electric, a union employer that talked
to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers about the suit:

"We’ve only filed three [mechanics’ liens] in the past decade, so, this
is not usual for us,” said Tim Miller, executive vice president at
Freestate’s parent company, AES Electric. “I want to make clear that
this is not political. Whether it is Trump, or somebody you never heard
of, we did a good job, at an agreed upon price and we want to be paid
for it. We’d rather be talking about what an excellent job our employees
did on a complex project than doing this.""

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/9/1641869/-Contractor-sues-for-2-million-in-unpaid-bills-on-Trump-s-D-C-hotel

You'd think, after doubling the rates and hosting all sorts of gummint
functions there with diplomats and potentates and whatnot, he'd be
rolling in cash and paying his bills on time like the po' folk have to do.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 8:57:09 p.m.9/3/2017
para
yea but....I thought he wasn't allowed any business dealings while in
office, so you have to blame the son for this one.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 9:00:30 p.m.9/3/2017
para
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:20 -0500, mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

Delete body.

I thought I had this creep kill filed????

Did he morph or did his 30 day sentence just expire?

Oh well, I don't suppose it matters and it's easy to
fix.....

PLONK!

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

%

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 9:12:00 p.m.9/3/2017
para
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:20 -0500, mixed nuts
> <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
>
> Delete body.
>
> I thought I had this creep kill filed????
>
> Did he morph or did his 30 day sentence just
> expire?
>
> Oh well, I don't suppose it matters and it's
> easy to
> fix.....
>
> PLONK!

nobody makes it more obvious that they can't
killfile anything

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 9:19:17 p.m.9/3/2017
para
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:12:02 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "" %"
<per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<a5pnih....@news.alt.net>:
ROFL

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Janithor

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 10:42:35 p.m.9/3/2017
para
x-no-archive: yes

On 3/9/2017 6:00 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:20 -0500, mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
>
> Delete body.
>
> I thought I had this creep kill filed????
>
> Did he morph or did his 30 day sentence just expire?
>
> Oh well, I don't suppose it matters and it's easy to
> fix.....
>
> PLONK!

ooo Sir Greg, hating on the Nuts!

mixed nuts

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 10:57:23 p.m.9/3/2017
para
Presidents are chosen by god so they can do anything they want and
that's just the way it is so no buts. Only the Pope is allowed to do
anything about it. Also Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham because
they're the Popes of America.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 11:03:04 p.m.9/3/2017
para
On Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:00:28 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
<greghall@yacht_master.fake> wrote:

>On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:20 -0500, mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
>
>Delete body.
>
>I thought I had this creep kill filed????
>
>Did he morph or did his 30 day sentence just expire?
>
>Oh well, I don't suppose it matters and it's easy to
>fix.....
>
>PLONK!

So easy that you have to put him back in because it wasn't so easy.

Skeeter

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 11:12:54 p.m.9/3/2017
para
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 22:57:18 -0500, mixed nuts
I should have paid closer attention in history class.

mixed nuts

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 11:40:31 p.m.9/3/2017
para
All my history teachers were basketball or football coaches except for
one who was big on ski jumping. I learnt history from learning
engineering because it's often war stuff that engineers work on. Radars
and rockets for instance, because jesus loves that stuff because it
stops the commies.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

no leída,
9 mar 2017, 11:46:45 p.m.9/3/2017
para
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 23:40:24 -0500, mixed nuts
My job in the military way back when was to provide the little fellas
over in Nam with bullets,bombs,nuts and bolts and shitpaper, stuff
like that. Will Jesus take kindly to me for helping?

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 12:40:37 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <o9svjd$1van$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...

> "Becoming pr*sident doesn?t mean Donald Trump has changed his ways: he?s
> still stiffing the contractors who work on his construction projects.
> The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.?s Old Post Office
> Building is perhaps Trump?s highest-profile recent project, but the
> attention focused on it hasn?t made the Trump Organization pay its
> bills. Five contractors have sued for a total of nearly $5 million in
> nonpayment, including Freestate Electric, a union employer that talked
> to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers about the suit:
>
> "We?ve only filed three [mechanics? liens] in the past decade, so, this
> is not usual for us,? said Tim Miller, executive vice president at
> Freestate?s parent company, AES Electric. ?I want to make clear that
> this is not political. Whether it is Trump, or somebody you never heard
> of, we did a good job, at an agreed upon price and we want to be paid
> for it. We?d rather be talking about what an excellent job our employees
> did on a complex project than doing this.""
>
> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/9/1641869/-Contractor-sues-for-2-million-in-unpaid-bills-on-Trump-s-D-C-hotel
>
> You'd think, after doubling the rates and hosting all sorts of gummint
> functions there with diplomats and potentates and whatnot, he'd be
> rolling in cash and paying his bills on time like the po' folk have to do.

I've had to file a few mechanic's liens in my day...

--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 12:43:38 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <o9t86v$a03$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...

> On 3/9/2017 8:57 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> > On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:20 -0500, mixed nuts
> > <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
> >
> >> "Becoming pr*sident doesn?t mean Donald Trump has changed his ways: he?s
> >> still stiffing the contractors who work on his construction projects.
> >> The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.?s Old Post Office
> >> Building is perhaps Trump?s highest-profile recent project, but the
> >> attention focused on it hasn?t made the Trump Organization pay its
> >> bills. Five contractors have sued for a total of nearly $5 million in
> >> nonpayment, including Freestate Electric, a union employer that talked
> >> to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers about the suit:
> >>
> >> "We?ve only filed three [mechanics? liens] in the past decade, so, this
> >> is not usual for us,? said Tim Miller, executive vice president at
> >> Freestate?s parent company, AES Electric. ?I want to make clear that
> >> this is not political. Whether it is Trump, or somebody you never heard
> >> of, we did a good job, at an agreed upon price and we want to be paid
> >> for it. We?d rather be talking about what an excellent job our employees
> >> did on a complex project than doing this.""
> >>
> >> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/9/1641869/-Contractor-sues-for-2-million-in-unpaid-bills-on-Trump-s-D-C-hotel
> >>
> >> You'd think, after doubling the rates and hosting all sorts of gummint
> >> functions there with diplomats and potentates and whatnot, he'd be
> >> rolling in cash and paying his bills on time like the po' folk have to do.
> >
> > yea but....I thought he wasn't allowed any business dealings while in
> > office, so you have to blame the son for this one.
>
> Presidents are chosen by god so they can do anything they want and
> that's just the way it is so no buts. Only the Pope is allowed to do
> anything about it. Also Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham because
> they're the Popes of America.

"We're the Popes of A-MER-i-ka, whoa-oh..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 12:46:18 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <0rb4cchfn6vstmdc9...@4ax.com>,
sk...@skeet.invalid says...

> On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 23:40:24 -0500, mixed nuts
> <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
>
> >On 3/9/2017 11:13 PM, Skeeter wrote:

> >> I should have paid closer attention in history class.
> >
> >All my history teachers were basketball or football coaches except for
> >one who was big on ski jumping. I learnt history from learning
> >engineering because it's often war stuff that engineers work on. Radars
> >and rockets for instance, because jesus loves that stuff because it
> >stops the commies.
>

> My job in the military way back when was to provide the little fellas
> over in Nam with bullets,bombs,nuts and bolts and shitpaper, stuff
> like that. Will Jesus take kindly to me for helping?

The Quartermaster is always a good friend to have...

mixed nuts

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:01:58 a.m.10/3/2017
para
I think he favors the guys who have special Big Picture movies made
about the stuff they worked on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_kX-iVDIA

I didn't see any movies about TP delivery.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:04:59 a.m.10/3/2017
para
I was in NORS Control..<non operational ready supply> 600 acres of
airplanes, was a good job, not as good as loadmaster though.

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:16:39 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <o9tfgl$ifd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...

> I didn't see any movies about TP delivery.

We ALL go...

Why not enjoy the go?

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:21:09 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <a5pnih....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
He can "announce" that he does. Ain't that good enough?

Checkmate, DoW #1

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:24:29 a.m.10/3/2017
para
Checkmate! In article <qdg4cc5bftc5mfqta...@4ax.com>,
I paneled the whole inside of my hootch in 1/4" plywood, courtesy of Supply. I
even borrowed a gas torch to burn the soft parts of the wood to give it a
tiger-stripe effect... then they moved me to a different hootch. It was cool
though, because the second one was a corner hootch and I got good airflow to
help keep the skeeters off. No offense...

mixed nuts

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 8:44:23 a.m.10/3/2017
para
On 3/10/2017 1:16 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <o9tfgl$ifd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
>
>> I didn't see any movies about TP delivery.
>
> We ALL go...
>
> Why not enjoy the go?

It is all part of the "Big Picture", and a necessary part of defending
America against aggression.

--
Grizzly H.

%

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 1:35:21 p.m.10/3/2017
para
do you feel any guilt at all ,
for the way you hammered out the janithor

mixed nuts

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 11:06:58 p.m.10/3/2017
para
Everybody gets an ice cream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlRvE9dKWQc

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

no leída,
10 mar 2017, 11:22:20 p.m.10/3/2017
para
x-no-archive: yes

On 3/10/2017 8:06 PM, mixed nuts wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlRvE9dKWQc

I just shot myself.

%

no leída,
11 mar 2017, 9:16:37 a.m.11/3/2017
para
stay warm today

%

no leída,
11 mar 2017, 9:17:45 a.m.11/3/2017
para
you only shot yourself in the group you posted to
,
not in the groups you crossposted to

0 mensajes nuevos