How can someone be this stupid?

(the)duckster

Sep 30, 2003, 9:06:30 AM9/30/03
I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
much.

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three weeks
while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
and raw pasta, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html

<Sigh>

(the)duckster

Marley Greiner

Sep 30, 2003, 11:57:00 AM9/30/03

"(the)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message

Wellk it's North Florida, Duckie. My sister is from Jax and now lives 45
minutes north of there, in Baker County where the men beat their wives and
mount guns in their pick-ups. It's a different world.

Marley

natural mom

Sep 30, 2003, 6:40:07 PM9/30/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

While I think this is disgusting where is the family??? where was the
father, guess he did not find the need to visit his daughter in three
weeks?????

as a society it tells me there is no help for a young mom, anywhere,
not even dad.

when mom told him daughter was safe, with neighbors, I think I would
have went and got my daughter! But again, its different for moms and
dads, moms are judged much more harshly. it takes two to create a
baby, but again, moms are always responsble, for everything, care,
support, and if anything happens to the child, its her fault..

AdoptaDad

Sep 30, 2003, 8:35:31 PM9/30/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 9/30/03 6:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
>> I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
>> much.
>>
>> JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
>weeks
>> while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
>> and raw pasta, police said.
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
>>
>> <Sigh>
>>
>> (the)duckster
>
>While I think this is disgusting where is the family???

I dunno, the article doesn't say she had an extended family. As
dysfunctional as this mother was, what makes you think she had one?

>where was the father,

He was separated from the mother. Unfortunately, nothing unusual there.

>guess he did not find the need to visit his daughter in three
>weeks?????

She told him his daughter was with the neighbors. I imagine he might have
come over sooner had he known she was eating condiments for meals.

> as a society it tells me there is no help for a young mom, anywhere,
>not even dad.

No help? She friggin' told no one that her two year old even needed any
help. Just the opposite, she led the husband to believe her daughter was being
cared for.

>when mom told him daughter was safe, with neighbors, I think I would
>have went and got my daughter!

I would hope you wouldn't leave your two year old child alone and unattended
for three weeks in the first place.

>But again, its different for moms and dads,

That's true enough.

>moms are judged much more harshly.

...unless we're talking about custody and child support.

>it takes two to create a baby,

Thanks for the newsflash.

>but again, moms are always responsble, for everything,

Everything? Oh sure.

>care, support, and if anything happens to the child, its her fault..

Yes, when mommy knowingly leaves her 2 year old daughter alone unattended
while she serves her prison sentence, it's her fault. Duh.

She's damn lucky she's not facing a murder charge.

Dad

(the)duckster

Sep 30, 2003, 9:34:37 PM9/30/03

"AdoptaDad" <adop...@aol.com> wrote in message

> She's damn lucky she's not facing a murder charge.
>
> Dad

What worries me is that some f**kwit in the legal system will champion this
idiot's cause and that precious child will wind up back with its *mother*.

Laying in her mother's bedroom. In a bathtub, eating ketchup, waiting for
mommy to come home...

Ah, Jesus...

(the)duckster

(the)duckster

Sep 30, 2003, 9:35:13 PM9/30/03

"Marley Greiner"

> Wellk it's North Florida, Duckie. My sister is from Jax and now lives 45
> minutes north of there, in Baker County where the men beat their wives and
> mount guns in their pick-ups. It's a different world.

Evidently...

(the)duckster

> Marley

PBu7434922

Oct 1, 2003, 2:57:00 AM10/1/03

We no3w have a generation of people who have been brought up to believe only
they count. Its not suprising this sort of thing happens and it will get
worse.

Paula

kat

Oct 1, 2003, 11:06:38 AM10/1/03

(the)duckster <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message

Heartbreaking visual. Equally heart rending was the father's description of
how she grabbed on to him and wouldn't let go. A definite indication that
she was extremely traumatized by the incident.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 1, 2003, 11:08:46 AM10/1/03
TOP POST:

You aren't going to drum up any sympathy for this "natural mother" by
shifting focus to the father.

Kathy 1

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Robibnikoff

Oct 1, 2003, 9:59:35 AM10/1/03
In article <bleflq$bg397$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>, kat says...

>TOP POST:
>
>You aren't going to drum up any sympathy for this "natural mother" by
>shifting focus to the father.

You ain't kidding. She LIED about where her kid was and left this poor thing to
fend for herself. That's reprehensible ;(

Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster

Robibnikoff

Oct 1, 2003, 10:17:50 AM10/1/03
In article <71fb4c85.0309...@posting.google.com>, natural mom says...

Excuse me? This skank KNEW her two-year-old daughter was alone in that house and
KNOWINGLY lied about it. Of course she should be judged more harshly. I'm sure
she's such a saint, being in jail and all.

Sheesh!

kat

Oct 1, 2003, 5:38:17 PM10/1/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> > much.
> >
> > JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
weeks
> > while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup,
rice
> > and raw pasta, police said.
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
> >
> > <Sigh>
> >
> > (the)duckster
>
> While I think this is disgusting where is the family??? where was the
> father, guess he did not find the need to visit his daughter in three
> weeks?????

Just read another article on this story. The father said he had tried to
contact her for over two weeks and had just found out she was in jail. He
got the manager to let him into her apartment. A neighbor was quoted as
saying that he occasionally heard the child crying but didn't think anything
was amiss.

> as a society it tells me there is no help for a young mom, anywhere,
> not even dad.

Oh please your attempt to take this incident and turn it into a pity party
for "young moms" is what is disgusting..

>, but again, moms are always responsible, for everything, care,

Not in the case apparently. She couldn't be bothered with finding someone
to care for her daughter.

> >support, and if anything happens to the child, its her fault..

So this wasn't the mother's fault? Yeah right.

Kathy 1

natural mom

Oct 1, 2003, 7:49:27 PM10/1/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

Yeah, right, you had so mush compassion for this child, you just had
to post. please like it hasn't been all over the news media!

natural mom

Oct 1, 2003, 8:22:54 PM10/1/03
adop...@aol.com (AdoptaDad) wrote in message news:<20030930203531...@mb-m22.aol.com>...

> >Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
> >From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
> >Date: 9/30/03 6:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> >
> >"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> >> I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> >> much.
> >>
> >> JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
> weeks
> >> while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
> >> and raw pasta, police said.
> >>
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
> >>
> >> <Sigh>
> >>
> >> (the)duckster

Adoptadad,

> >While I think this is disgusting where is the family???
>
> I dunno, the article doesn't say she had an extended family. As
> dysfunctional as this mother was, what makes you think she had one?

she had one?

that was so funny only an adopter could think of that line..

> >where was the father,
>
> He was separated from the mother.

Unfortunately, nothing unusual there.

you mean >>>>>>>>>>>>>nothing unusual there?

separated?

> >guess he did not find the need to visit his daughter in three
> >weeks?????
>
> She told him his daughter was with the neighbors.

story...please he is not responsbile either..after all he knew this
woman, as they had a child together, but again, he probably was to
busy...poor guy

I imagine he might have
> come over sooner had he known she was eating condiments for meals.

investigated sooner!!!!

> > as a society it tells me there is no help for a young mom, anywhere,
> >not even dad.
>
> No help? She friggin' told no one that her two year old even needed any
> help. Just the opposite, she led the husband to believe her daughter was being
> cared for.

name, after all he is a MAN

> >when mom told him daughter was safe,

with neighbors,

let him off the hook, with his responsiblities, no it doesn't just
because mom was not responsible he should have been. Please
neighbors...

> I would hope you wouldn't leave your two year old child alone and unattended
> for three weeks in the first place.

trust me, I wouldn't. Would you????????? stupid question..

But again, its different for moms and dads,

responsiblity if they don't want to...

> >moms are judged much more harshly.
>
> ...unless we're talking about custody and child support.

support too...

said he should have checked on the child..bottom line. what took him
so long to go to his child, oh yeah, she was safe at the neighbors...

and didn't check on the child for three weeks, talk about a
dyfunctional dad

> >it takes two to create a baby,
>
> Thanks for the newsflash.

about stand up comedy?

> >but again, moms are always responsble, for everything,
>

> Everything? Oh sure.>>>>>>>> no one liner there...darn.

> >care, support, and if anything happens to the child, its her fault..
>
> Yes, when mommy knowingly leaves her 2 year old daughter alone unattended
> while she serves her prison sentence, it's her fault. Duh.

don't Duh me ass!

> She's damn lucky she's not facing a murder charge.

and DADS like them or you probably would have never would have had a
chance to be an ADOPTADAD!!!!

> Dad

Rhiannon

Oct 1, 2003, 8:33:03 PM10/1/03
pbu74...@aol.com (PBu7434922) wrote in message news:<20031001025700...@mb-m23.aol.com>...

No3w?
It's not suprising?
And it'll get worse?
O mi gawd, you're a cheery doomsayer, aren't you? Lovely.

Rh.

> Paula

Rhiannon

Oct 1, 2003, 8:34:55 PM10/1/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

<sigh> is right.
Horrible and sad.

Rh.

Julia

Oct 1, 2003, 8:48:06 PM10/1/03

It hasn't been all over the media here, so thanks duckster.

Julia

(the)duckster

Oct 1, 2003, 9:06:10 PM10/1/03

"natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Your point?

(the)duckster

AdoptaDad

Oct 1, 2003, 8:52:37 PM10/1/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/1/03 8:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time

< snip >

>> She's damn lucky she's not facing a murder charge.

are mothers
>and DADS like them or you probably would have never would have had a
>chance to be an ADOPTADAD!!!!

You're simply too stoopid for words.

Dad

Marley Greiner

Oct 1, 2003, 11:22:14 PM10/1/03

"natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oh, look! Another breeder.

Marley

Steve White

Oct 2, 2003, 1:17:13 AM10/2/03
In article <blf6g4$bfrma$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just read another article on this story. The father said he had tried
> to contact her for over two weeks and had just found out she was in
> jail. He got the manager to let him into her apartment. A neighbor
> was quoted as saying that he occasionally heard the child crying but
> didn't think anything was amiss.

You mean he cared more than the mom did? That's going to upset 'natural
mom' no end.

Do you have a link to that story, by the way? Thanks,

steve

Lainie Petersen

Oct 2, 2003, 2:42:55 AM10/2/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

<sarcasm mode on>

No doubt the mother failed to mention her daughter to authorities
because she was afraid that the child would be abducted by would-be
adopters. If it wasn't for adoption, none of this would have been
necessary.

Better dead than adopted.

<sarcasm mode off>

L.

LilMtnCbn

Oct 2, 2003, 8:52:47 AM10/2/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/1/03 5:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time

I saw it here first.

And how come you're responding to the same post twice?

LilMtnCbn

Oct 2, 2003, 8:53:18 AM10/2/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: "\(the\)duckster" duck...@erinet.com
>Date: 10/1/03 7:06 PM Mountain Daylight Time

You mean other than the one on top of her head?

kat

Oct 2, 2003, 12:06:39 PM10/2/03

Steve White <st...@spam.me.never> wrote in message

> In article <blf6g4$bfrma$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>,
> "kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Just read another article on this story. The father said he had tried
> > to contact her for over two weeks and had just found out she was in
> > jail. He got the manager to let him into her apartment. A neighbor
> > was quoted as saying that he occasionally heard the child crying but
> > didn't think anything was amiss.
>

> You mean he cared more than the mom did?

Apparently so.

That's going to upset 'natural
> mom' no end.

I'm sure she won't believe it. No *dad* could possibly be a better parent
than a *mom* ;) t

> Do you have a link to that story, by the way? Thanks,

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-toddler-alone,0,1930923.
story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 2, 2003, 12:13:40 PM10/2/03

kat <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Steve White <st...@spam.me.never> wrote in message
> > In article <blf6g4$bfrma$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>,
> > "kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Just read another article on this story. The father said he had tried
> > > to contact her for over two weeks and had just found out she was in
> > > jail. He got the manager to let him into her apartment. A neighbor
> > > was quoted as saying that he occasionally heard the child crying but
> > > didn't think anything was amiss.
> >

> > You mean he cared more than the mom did?

Apparently so.

> That's going to upset 'natural
> > mom' no end

I'm sure she won't believe it. No *dad* could possibly be a better parent
than a *mom* ;)

Robibnikoff

Oct 2, 2003, 10:36:37 AM10/2/03
In article <71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>, natural mom
says...

Out of curiousity, just what is your f'ing problem?

Dian

Oct 2, 2003, 10:59:18 AM10/2/03
gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom) wrote in message news:<71fb4c85.0309...@posting.google.com>...

It is my understanding that the police are supposed to notify the
prisoners next of kin to let them know their family member has been
arrested and
incarcerated. Just as is the requirement when someone has been taken
to hospital after an accident or emergency. Obviously the cops failed
to follow protocal. God knows what the mother was thinking, but had
the cops done their job, a family member might have come forth to care
for the poor child sooner.

If the next of kin protocal is not part of the US process then it
should be implemented asap to prevent another such occurance from
happening.

Di

Marley Greiner

Oct 2, 2003, 12:54:54 PM10/2/03

"Dian" <patr...@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message

I don't know about protocol. I"ve never heard of such a procedure, but it
would be up to local PDs to set it. Nobody can force some one to give the
name of a next of kin. She did not tell anyone about the kid. Period.

Marley

kat

Oct 2, 2003, 4:59:23 PM10/2/03

Nice to see you didn't state that as a fact ;)

Just as is the requirement when someone has been taken
> > to hospital after an accident or emergency. Obviously the cops failed
> > to follow protocal. God knows what the mother was thinking, but had
> > the cops done their job

Of course it is always *someone else's* fault when these things happen -
never the mother's.

, a family member might have come forth to care
> > for the poor child sooner.

If she didn't tell anyone about her daughter what makes you think she would
give the cops the name of any family members?

> > If the next of kin protocal is not part of the US process then it
> > should be implemented asap to prevent another such occurance from
> > happening.
> >
> > Di
>
> I don't know about protocol. I"ve never heard of such a procedure, but it
> would be up to local PDs to set it. Nobody can force some one to give the
> name of a next of kin. She did not tell anyone about the kid. Period.

Exactly.

Kathy 1

AdoptaDad

Oct 2, 2003, 2:25:54 PM10/2/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: "Marley Greiner" maddog...@worldnet.att.net
>Date: 10/2/03 12:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time

< snip >

>> If the next of kin protocal is not part of the US process then it
>> should be implemented asap to prevent another such occurance
>> from happening.
>> Di

The father was the next of kin. What makes you think she would inform the
cops when she wouldn't even inform the father? Not only did she fail to inform
the father, she intentionally mislead him into thinking the child was safe and
being cared for by the neighbors.

>I don't know about protocol. I"ve never heard of such a
>procedure, but it would be up to local PDs to set it. Nobody
>can force some one to give the name of a next of kin. She did
>not tell anyone about the kid. Period.

This one is a slam dunk, period. Why Di feels the need to shift
responsibility from the mother to the goobermint is ludicrous, though not
surprising.

Dad

KL

Oct 2, 2003, 8:51:35 PM10/2/03
In article <c599139c.03100...@posting.google.com>,
patr...@bigpond.com.au (Dian) writes:

First you state that next-of-kin notification IS protocol, then you say if it
isn't it should be. Why don't you stop pretending to have even a minute
understanding of the workings of the US?
KL

Dian

Oct 3, 2003, 10:13:34 AM10/3/03
klbj...@aol.comjunkhell (KL) wrote in message news:<20031002205135...@mb-m20.aol.com>...

It's protocol where I come from. That's why I suggested that if it is
not protocol in the US, it should be. Duh!

The reason it's protocol is to ensure their property, pets, and kids,
have someone to look after them. The police are certainly not going to
pick the kids up from school or babysit the family dog.

Dian

Oct 3, 2003, 11:13:42 AM10/3/03
"Marley Greiner" <maddog...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<yLYeb.167009$3o3.12...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

Do you really believe a two yo could survive for an entire 19 days
without water and still be perfectly healthy? How would she be able
to tip herself upside down and drink from a toilet bowl and get
herself upright again? Ketchup is full of salt so would make her
thirstier. And how long would a ketchup bottle last with someone
slugging from it? She would be skin and bone and her organs would
have begun shutting down through dehydration well before she was found
if the story was true. Which I now doubt, if this update is anything
to go by.

http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743

NAACP Speaks Out For Mother Accused of Leaving Toddler Home Alone

Dakesha Lee

Ogden Lee with daughter Brianna
E-mail This Article
Printable Version
Discuss your opinion on this

By Jennifer Brice
First Coast News

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The young mother accused of letting her
two-year-old fend for herself for weeks appears to be changing her
story. The girl's father told police, Dakesha Lee left her daughter
with a babysitter. Now, a representative with the NAACP's Prison
Project Outreach has a different story.

She's the little girl that's captured the attention of a nation. 2
year old Brianna Lee's story is one of survival. And we are learning
more about the alleged circumstances as to how Brianna could have been
left alone for 19 days.

Police say Dakesha Lee never informed them, when she was arrested,
that she had a daughter home alone.

And Dad, Ogden Lee says his estranged wife told him she left Brianna
with a babysitte -- but couldn't remember who.

Now, a national chairperson from the NAACP's Prison Project Outreach,
Robert Bruton says there are two sides to a story. He's spent time
with Dakeska at the Duval County Jail and says, "She didn't leave the
child alone. Ogden Lee was the babysitter on record."

First Coast News tried calling Odgen Lee to hear his reaction to what
the NAACP is claiming; he did not return our calls.

kat

Oct 3, 2003, 4:50:53 PM10/3/03

Dian <patr...@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message

Did you even read any of the reports? She was able to open the fridge and
empty the contents and also dried food such as pasta so it wasn't just
*ketchup* she survived on. Sheesh. Such crack research skills ya got
there.

Which I now doubt, if this update is anything
> to go by.
>
> http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743
>
> NAACP Speaks Out For Mother Accused of Leaving Toddler Home Alone
>

> Dakesha Lee
>

> Ogden Lee with daughter Brianna
> E-mail This Article
> Printable Version
> Discuss your opinion on this
>
> By Jennifer Brice
> First Coast News
>
> JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The young mother accused of letting her
> two-year-old fend for herself for weeks appears to be changing her
> story. The girl's father told police, Dakesha Lee left her daughter
> with a babysitter. Now, a representative with the NAACP's Prison
> Project Outreach has a different story.
>
> She's the little girl that's captured the attention of a nation. 2
> year old Brianna Lee's story is one of survival. And we are learning
> more about the alleged circumstances as to how Brianna could have been
> left alone for 19 days.
>
> Police say Dakesha Lee never informed them, when she was arrested,
> that she had a daughter home alone.

Well there you go.

> And Dad, Ogden Lee says his estranged wife told him she left Brianna
> with a babysitte -- but couldn't remember who.
>
> Now, a national chairperson from the NAACP's Prison Project Outreach,
> Robert Bruton says there are two sides to a story. He's spent time
> with Dakeska at the Duval County Jail and says, "She didn't leave the
> child alone. Ogden Lee was the babysitter on record."

According to the mother? Uh huh. So she lied to whoever maintains the
"records"

> First Coast News tried calling Odgen Lee to hear his reaction to what
> the NAACP is claiming; he did not return our calls.

I'm sure he is swamped by media requests.

Kathy 1

helicon

Oct 3, 2003, 3:02:07 PM10/3/03

"LilMtnCbn" <lilm...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

It's obvious, given the title "How can someone be this stupid?" :-)

Helen

Rhiannon

Oct 3, 2003, 3:00:16 PM10/3/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...
> I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> much.
>
> JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three weeks
> while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
> and raw pasta, police said.

Somebody posted this local news link on a forum:

http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743

Apparently the mother now claims she didn't leave the child alone, and
that her estranged husband was the baby sitter on record.
The husband couldn't be reached for comment.

Still <sigh>

Rh.

> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
>
> <Sigh>
>
> (the)duckster

KL

Oct 3, 2003, 11:38:53 PM10/3/03
In article <blkcf7$cgg3r$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>, "kat"
<katl...@hotmail.com> writes:

She must be enrolled in the Lori Carangelo School of Research. ;-)

KL

KL

Oct 3, 2003, 11:38:54 PM10/3/03

Well you see, that is why here in the US you are allowed one phone call and you
make those arrangements yourself. There would be a right-to-privacy violation
if the police called and told someone else that you were in jail. Half the
time you can't even call and get an answer as to if someone is in jail.
Privacy rules the day. And really, do you want the police to decide who to
notify?

KL

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 12:30:12 PM10/4/03

Rhiannon <sarall...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

> "\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> > much.
> >
> > JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
weeks
> > while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup,
rice
> > and raw pasta, police said.
> > >

> Somebody posted this local news link on a forum:
>
> http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743
>
> Apparently the mother now claims she didn't leave the child alone,

Well of course since she is in a whole lot more trouble now!

and
> that her estranged husband was the baby sitter on record.

What "record"? Where? She didn't tell the police her child was home alone,
she lied to the father about where the child was, and we are supposed to
believe that she told "someone" who "recorded it somewhere" that the child's
father was babysittting the child? Yeah right.

> The husband couldn't be reached for comment.
>
> Still

Still? Do you believe the woman's story?

Kathy 1

Dian

Oct 4, 2003, 10:40:08 AM10/4/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blkcf7$cgg3r$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...
How much saliva would a dehydrated 2 yo need to produce to soften
dried pasta to a digestable level? How many poor families would have
a fridge full of enough jello to feed a kid for almost 3 weeks? How
emaciated was the child when found? Was she skin and bone as would be
expected? She didn't look scrawny to me. Were her kidneys affected by
the lack of water? Why didn't the neighbours hear her screaming out
for her mother, which she would have done after so long?
2 yo's scream and cry when they are scared and hungry, thirsty, wet,
and aren't getting their needs met. Why didn't she? Could it be that
she wasn't there for at least part of the 19 days? And if not, where
was she?

And could it be that she thought the child was still being baby sat
and didn't tell in the hope that DCP wouldn't intervene and take her
away permanantly, as most mothers in her situation would fear? We
don't know these answers yet.

Di

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 2:21:34 PM10/4/03

Dian <patr...@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message
> "kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Do you really believe a two yo could survive for an entire 19 days

> > > without water and still be perfectly healthy? How would she be able
> > > to tip herself upside down and drink from a toilet bowl and get
> > > herself upright again? Ketchup is full of salt so would make her
> > > thirstier. And how long would a ketchup bottle last with someone
> > > slugging from it? She would be skin and bone and her organs would
> > > have begun shutting down through dehydration well before she was found
> > > if the story was true.
> >

> > Did you even read any of the reports? She was able to open the fridge
and
> > empty the contents and also dried food such as pasta so it wasn't just
> > *ketchup* she survived on. Sheesh. Such crack research skills ya got
> > there.

Well if you insist on playing the speculation game,

> How much saliva would a dehydrated 2 yo need to produce to soften
> dried pasta to a digestable level?

A 2 year old is perfectly capable of turning on a tap.

How many poor families would have
> a fridge full of enough jello to feed a kid for almost 3 weeks?

Why would it have to be jello? A two year old doesn't need much food to
survive. If she had just gotten her food stamps shewould probably have
food.

How
> emaciated was the child when found? Was she skin and bone as would be
> expected?

Expected by you?

She didn't look scrawny to me. Were her kidneys affected by
> the lack of water?

How do you know she lacked water? One account I read said she was able to
get milk from the fridge.

Why didn't the neighbours hear her screaming out

Really? Says who? You?

> for her mother, which she would have done after so long?

Guess you didn't read the reports. It might help next time before you go
off. A neighbor said he heard *occasionally* crying but didn't think
anything unusual. Two year olds do occasionally cry you know.

> 2 yo's scream and cry when they are scared and hungry, thirsty, wet,

> and aren't getting their needs .met

Sometimes, sometimes not. How many two year olds have you raised? I've
raised two. If you live next to a two year old you don't automatically think
something is terribly wrong just because they *occasionally* scream or cry.

Why didn't she? Could it be that
> she wasn't there for at least part of the 19 days? And if not, where
> was she?

Pure speculation on your part.

> And could it be that she thought the child was still being baby sat
> and didn't tell in the hope that DCP wouldn't intervene and take her
> away permanantly, as most mothers in her situation would fear? We
> don't know these answers yet.

So your hypothesis is what? That whoever was babysitting the child (who the
mother said was the babysitter "on record") left the child and never
returned?

Kathy 1

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 2:53:15 PM10/4/03
adop...@aol.com (AdoptaDad) wrote in message news:<20031001205237...@mb-m03.aol.com>...

ADOPTADAD,

oh, such a smart answer,, just like all the adopters here, do you have
a life? why don't you spend some time with the kid or kids you
adopted. obviously, you live on this site....guess truth hurts the
pretenders here!!

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:03:58 PM10/4/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blh7rf$bvsha$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> >What makes you pretenders think the dad cared more? he wasn't around for his daughter for three weeks, he claims, mom told him she didn't remember who she left baby with...If he truely cared he would have went on national tv as soon as he got off of his vaction or whatever he was doing, besides not seeing or taking care of his baby.

he is the other parent, or is supposed to be, but somehow doesn't see
the child for three weeks and that is ok? oh, yeah, he was in the
Navy.

when you are in the Navy, you go out to sea longer than three weeks,
so where as he???????????

Di, you are right, authorities, should notify next of kin, but again
this is in Florida, where they have missing children, placed with
fosterers, and pedofile adopting, etc...Florida, is like a third world
country...

just yesterday, I say another fosterer, going to court for leaving two
kids to die in hot suv, but again, she cared for kids, my gosh, she
even had a daycare, service....

adoptadad, and all the other pretenders,,,,can't wait till you kids
meet their family...my son has and is with me,,,not his pretend a mom

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:07:19 PM10/4/03
adop...@aol.com (AdoptaDad) wrote in message news:<20031002142554...@mb-m20.aol.com>...

Ding, Dong,
Adopter!!!!

she is merely stating, the police should notify next of kin.

now don't you think dad, should be looking out for his child too??????????????
oh yeah he was on vacation.....

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:10:21 PM10/4/03
sf...@yahoo.com (Lainie Petersen) wrote in message news:<671d8c26.0310...@posting.google.com>...

L,

Better dead than adopted? oh, the stupidy of adopters..

LilMtnCbn

Oct 4, 2003, 3:14:01 PM10/4/03
>Ding, Dong,
>Adopter!!!!
>
> she is merely stating, the police should notify next of kin.
>
>now don't you think dad, should be looking out for his child
>too??????????????
>oh yeah he was on vacation.....

I don't believe police notify next of kin when someone is arrested. It should
have been her responsibility to let them know that she had a toddler at home
alone. Or maybe she didn't WANT to tell them, because who the fuck was
watching the kid while she was out getting herself arrested?

LilMtnCbn

Oct 4, 2003, 3:14:45 PM10/4/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/4/03 12:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>ADOPTADAD,

>oh, such a smart answer,, just like all the adopters here, do you have
>a life? why don't you spend some time with the kid or kids you
>adopted. obviously, you live on this site....guess truth hurts the
>pretenders here!!

Wah. What are we pretending to be?

LilMtnCbn

Oct 4, 2003, 3:15:43 PM10/4/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/4/03 1:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>

>sf...@yahoo.com (Lainie Petersen) wrote in message
>> "\(the\)duckster"

>> Better dead than adopted.

>> <sarcasm mode off>
>>
>> L.
>

>L,
>
>Better dead than adopted? oh, the stupidy of adopters..

Yeah Lainie, you stoopid adopter, you.

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:16:27 PM10/4/03
sarall...@gosympatico.ca (Rhiannon) wrote in message news:<dafc70.031003...@posting.google.com>...

The Duck,,,ster,,,,,lol

well, now we are getting another story, amazing how the dad is not
innocent in this. and of course he couldn't be reached for
comment...just for pictures with his daughter

who he had no contact with for three weeks, because she was left with
a babysiter, mom didn't remember who she left baby with and he didn't
know how to go about finding out who it was, and now we find out it
was daddy....

now what ADOPTADAD, isn't he the other parent here?

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:17:42 PM10/4/03
"Marley Greiner" <maddog...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<GRMeb.166520$3o3.12...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> "natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> > > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> > > much.
> > >
> > > JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
> weeks
> > > while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup,
> rice
> > > and raw pasta, police said.
> > >
> > > http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
> > >
> > > <Sigh>
> > >
> > > (the)duckster

> > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really
> > too
> > > much
> >

> > Yeah, right, you had so mush compassion for this child, you just had
> > to post. please like it hasn't been all over the news media!
>
> Oh, look! Another breeder.
>
> Marley

oh, look another dumb ass, who thinks she's too intelligent to breed,
or can't get a man to breed with her...which one.

natural mom

Oct 4, 2003, 3:20:55 PM10/4/03
Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message news:<VJWeb.22727$cJ5....@www.newsranger.com>...

My fucking problem is this fucking news group, that pretends to care
about kids.....what's your problem? now all you fucks don't attack at
once..I don't live here like you guys do,,,so might not get back so
quickly as your one line responses do

fuck you

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 7:18:20 PM10/4/03

LilMtnCbn <lilm...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

A would say a bitch but I don't think she is pretending ;)

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 7:20:17 PM10/4/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not too bitter your child's father left you eh?

> Di, you are right, authorities, should notify next of kin, but again
> this is in Florida, where they have missing children, placed with
> fosterers, and pedofile adopting, etc...Florida, is like a third world
> country...
>
> just yesterday, I say another fosterer, going to court for leaving two
> kids to die in hot suv, but again, she cared for kids, my gosh, she
> even had a daycare, service....
>
> adoptadad, and all the other pretenders,,,,can't wait till you kids
> meet their family...my son has and is with me,,,not his pretend a mom

Poor kid.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 7:23:28 PM10/4/03

Why so she can end up like you who drove the man that bred with you away
because he couldn't take your charming personality?

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 7:24:31 PM10/4/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No most trolls live under bridges.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 4, 2003, 7:29:16 PM10/4/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Says who? You?

and of course he couldn't be reached for
> comment...

He had a lot of comments. I heard him speak myself. Got your knickers in a
twist 'cuz he didn't respond to all the requests?

>just for pictures with his daughter
>
> who he had no contact with for three weeks,

He couldn't locate her and only recently found out she was in jail

because she was left with
> a babysiter, mom didn't remember who she left baby with and he didn't
> know how to go about finding out who it was, and now we find out it
> was daddy....

Where does it say that? Got a link? The only thing I read was he was the
"babysitter on record" whatever the heck that means.

Kathy 1

Marley Greiner

Oct 4, 2003, 4:45:13 PM10/4/03

"natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Parenthood is a patriarchal social construct used to control. Get over it.

Marley

Marley Greiner

Oct 4, 2003, 4:45:14 PM10/4/03

Breeding takes no intelligence. Look around you. Every friggin' college
professor can do it. Care to with us your views of adoption. Patriarchal
piggy. I bet you like breastfeeding, too.

Marley

Marley Greiner

Oct 4, 2003, 4:45:15 PM10/4/03

"natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I don't pretend to care. I care about normal people--adults.

Marley

AdoptaDad

Oct 4, 2003, 5:16:48 PM10/4/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/4/03 3:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time

< snip >

>> Oh, look! Another breeder.
>>
>> Marley
>
>oh, look another dumb ass, who thinks she's too intelligent to breed,

Blind pig, meet acorn. < chuckle >

>or can't get a man to breed with her...which one.

Neither. She's no adopter, she's a bonafide bastard.

Dad

Marley Greiner

Oct 4, 2003, 5:27:21 PM10/4/03

"AdoptaDad" <adop...@aol.com> wrote in message

No lie. Why would I want to adopt somebody else's problem when I don't want
my own biological one?

Marley

Rupa Bose

Oct 4, 2003, 6:27:58 PM10/4/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blmhif$dnt74$1@ID-

> Still? Do you believe the woman's story?

Possible, maybe?

If she had told the dad that she was being jailed, and told him to go
care for the kid...and he didn't. For whatever reason. And then when
he did go to the kid, he found her in bad enough shape that she needed
hospitalization so he told everyone that he was told she was with
neighbors.

Of course, the other story is just as plausible.

I hope this isn't going to be one of those "I thought *you* had her!"
stories.

Rupa

LilMtnCbn

Oct 4, 2003, 5:44:00 PM10/4/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/4/03 1:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>> Out of curiousity, just what is your f'ing problem?
>>
>> Robyn
>> Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster
>

>My fucking problem is this fucking news group, that pretends to care
>about kids.....what's your problem? now all you fucks don't attack at
>once..I don't live here like you guys do,,,so might not get back so
>quickly as your one line responses do
>
>fuck you

Yer just pissed cuz nobody offered you a car when you relinquished.

Julia

Oct 3, 2003, 6:27:58 PM10/3/03

You've adopted Lainie? Congratulations.

Julia

Julia

Oct 3, 2003, 6:30:14 PM10/3/03
On 04 Oct 2003 21:44:00 GMT, lilm...@aol.comnospam (LilMtnCbn)
wrote:

Careful, Jackie will accuse us of driving her off.

Julia

KL

Oct 4, 2003, 6:44:19 PM10/4/03
In article <71fb4c85.0310...@posting.google.com>,
gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom) writes:

Another person too fucking stupid to know how to stop the computer from
automatically signing them up to this newsgroup and making them read the
postings....
KL

Robibnikoff

Oct 4, 2003, 7:45:26 PM10/4/03
In article <20031004184419...@mb-m02.aol.com>, KL says...

Well, glory be! Do we find outselves in the midst of an outright fuck fest!

Fuckin' A! :)

Robibnikoff

Oct 4, 2003, 7:52:43 PM10/4/03
In article <71fb4c85.0310...@posting.google.com>, natural mom says...

>Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message news:<VJWeb.22727$snipage

>> Out of curiousity, just what is your f'ing problem?
>>
>> Robyn
>> Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster
>

>My fucking problem is this fucking news group, that pretends to care
>about kids.....what's your problem? now all you fucks don't attack at
>once..I don't live here like you guys do,,,so might not get back so
>quickly as your one line responses do
>
>fuck you

Here's a hint - Don't start doing the drugs BEFORE you post, okay?

Seriously though, what's your fucking problem? I notice you failed to answer
the question.

Robibnikoff

Oct 4, 2003, 7:54:11 PM10/4/03
In article <71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>, natural mom
says...
snippage

>well, now we are getting another story, amazing how the dad is not
>innocent in this. and of course he couldn't be reached for
>comment...just for pictures with his daughter
>
> who he had no contact with for three weeks, because she was left with
>a babysiter, mom didn't remember who she left baby with and he didn't
>know how to go about finding out who it was, and now we find out it
>was daddy....

Funny how you forget that she was put in JAIL!!

Yeah, she's a GREAT mom, isn't she ;P

Robibnikoff

Oct 4, 2003, 7:55:25 PM10/4/03
In article <71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>, natural mom
says...
snippage
Ding, Dong,
>Adopter!!!!
>
> she is merely stating, the police should notify next of kin.
>
>now don't you think dad, should be looking out for his child too??????????????
>oh yeah he was on vacation.....

However, unlike this stupid bitch, he didn't get arrested and end up in jail
now, did he. Yeah, she's a GREAT mom.

Robibnikoff

Oct 4, 2003, 7:56:53 PM10/4/03
In article <71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>, natural mom
says...snippage

>adoptadad, and all the other pretenders,,,,can't wait till you kids

>meet their family...my son has and is with me,,,not his pretend a mom

Ahem, pardon me, but I kindly invite you to go fuck yourself sideways with a
rusty corkscrew. Or wouldn't that be rough enough for you?

Windforest

Oct 4, 2003, 9:04:38 PM10/4/03
From the minute I read this story I had doubts. Not that I blamed the
father. I didn't. I just have some serious questions about this story.
Such as she NEVER in three weeks turned the door handle to venture
outside? She never cried LOUD enough for neighbors to hear? Come on guys
take a minute and really think about this. I saw her on the news and she
was a HEALTHY two year old. She is TWO years old, think about that for a
second. There are some holes in this story and I think they will come
out. But I also do not think she was alone in that house for nineteen
days. Btw what kind of visitation does the father have when he only
inquires about his child every eighteen days? How was it he ended up
chatting with the mom on Sunday in jail? Surely she didn't wait eighteen
days for her one phone call? Which means he knew she was in jail yet he
waited to ask where he daughter was? I am not blaming the father for
what ever cime the mother committted. However there is some holes in his
story also.
I hope they go the distance with this so this child is never in danger
again.
Windforest

Rhiannon

Oct 4, 2003, 9:16:20 PM10/4/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blmhif$dnt74$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Rhiannon <sarall...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > Somebody posted this local news link on a forum:
> >
> > http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743
> >
> > Apparently the mother now claims she didn't leave the child alone,
>

> Well of course since she is in a whole lot more trouble now!

> and
> > that her estranged husband was the baby sitter on record.
>
> What "record"? Where? She didn't tell the police her child was home alone,
> she lied to the father about where the child was, and we are supposed to
> believe that she told "someone" who "recorded it somewhere" that the child's
> father was babysittting the child? Yeah right.

I'm not making any kind of plea on this woman's behalf, Cathy.
Just reporting a fuckin' link, for crissake.

> > The husband couldn't be reached for comment.
> >
> > Still

> Still? Do you believe the woman's story?

'Still <sigh>', simply means that whether her recent story is true or
not (she may actually believe it herself, especially if there's mental
illness there as one of the news links suggests), it's all a tragic
mess.
'Still' was intended to equate to 'whatever'.
O.K?

Whether I believe her story or not (I don't, though as I've said, she
might) isn't to the point really.
I was just supplying the link.

I do think there's more to the story than meets the eye (there usually
is), though I can't imagine anything that could vindicate the mother.
Mental illness could make for mitigating circumstances though.

And, no, I don't think she should get the kid back, though I do think
that in time she might qualify for supervised access.

Rh.

> Kathy 1

Rhiannon

Oct 4, 2003, 10:51:36 PM10/4/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<bln9fn$eao3o$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Yer right. This one's the real McCoy ;-)

Rh.

> Kathy 1

KL

Oct 5, 2003, 1:14:27 AM10/5/03
In article <qYIfb.23070$cJ5....@www.newsranger.com>, Robibnikoff
<nos...@newsranger.com> writes:

Fuck it, ain't it about fucking time?
KL

LilMtnCbn

Oct 5, 2003, 2:40:00 AM10/5/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: bad...@webtv.net (Windforest)
>Date: 10/4/03 7:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>From the minute I read this story I had doubts. Not that I blamed the
>father. I didn't. I just have some serious questions about this story.
>Such as she NEVER in three weeks turned the door handle to venture
>outside? She never cried LOUD enough for neighbors to hear?

Well, um, according to original reports, the neighbors heard her crying but
didn't think much about it. Because 2 year olds cry.

My little guy wasn't/has never been a loud crier. Even when he was hungry,
fell down and whacked himself, etc. Even as a baby, if you weren't in the same
room with him, you wouldn't have ever heard it. I'm sure he isn't an anomoly.

kj

Oct 5, 2003, 12:33:48 PM10/5/03
<< gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003 3:17 PM

"Marley Greiner" <maddog...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "natural mom" <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> > > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> > > much.
> > >
> > > JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
> weeks
> > > while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup,
> rice
> > > and raw pasta, police said.
> > >
> > > http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
> > >
> > > <Sigh>
> > >
> > > (the)duckster
> >

> > I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really
> > too
> > > much
> >

> > Yeah, right, you had so mush compassion for this child, you just had
> > to post. please like it hasn't been all over the news media!
>

> Oh, look! Another breeder.
>
> Marley

oh, look another dumb ass, who thinks she's too intelligent to breed,

or can't get a man to breed with her...which one.

More like she's too intelligent to get pregnant.

kj

kj

Oct 5, 2003, 12:36:12 PM10/5/03
<< gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003 3:20 PM

Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message
> In article <71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>, natural mom
> says...
> >

> >"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> >> I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really too
> >> much.
> >>
> >> JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three
weeks
> >> while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
> >> and raw pasta, police said.
> >>
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html
> >>
> >> <Sigh>
> >>
> >> (the)duckster
> >

> >I don't usually post things of this nature, but this one was really
> >too
> >> much
> >

> >Yeah, right, you had so mush compassion for this child, you just had
> >to post. please like it hasn't been all over the news media!
>

> Out of curiousity, just what is your f'ing problem?
>
> Robyn
> Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster

My fucking problem is this fucking news group, that pretends to care
about kids.....what's your problem? now all you fucks don't attack at
once..I don't live here like you guys do,,,so might not get back so
quickly as your one line responses do

fuck you

Did you forget to take your medication today?? You are total basket case.

kj

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 4:44:31 PM10/5/03

Rupa Bose <rkb...@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message

> "kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blmhif$dnt74$1@ID-
>

> > Still? Do you believe the woman's story?
> >

> Possible, maybe?
>
> If she had told the dad that she was being jailed, and told him to go
> care for the kid...and he didn't.

Unless she knew prior to being arrested that she was going to be arrested
(highly unlikely) I would think this is rather easily verified by tracing
any call she placed from jail.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 4:50:29 PM10/5/03

> "kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Rhiannon <sarall...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > > >
> > > Somebody posted this local news link on a forum:
> > >
> > > http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743
> > >
> > > Apparently the mother now claims she didn't leave the child alone,
> >

> > Well of course since she is in a whole lot more trouble now!
> >
> > and
> > > that her estranged husband was the baby sitter on record.
> >
> > What "record"? Where? She didn't tell the police her child was home
alone,
> > she lied to the father about where the child was, and we are supposed to
> > believe that she told "someone" who "recorded it somewhere" that the
child's
> > father was babysittting the child? Yeah right.
> > >

> I'm not making any kind of plea on this woman's behalf, Cathy.

Well I was responding to what the woman said, i.e. she didn't leave the
child alone. Sorry if it came across as directed at you!

> Just reporting a fuckin' link, for crissake.

Hey you are in the wrong post to use that kind of language. Please direct
your attention to the posts containing the fuckfest ;)

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 4:50:35 PM10/5/03

KL <klbj...@aol.comjunkhell> wrote in message

Oh don't play fucking innocent you know you fucking started the whole
fucking thing by asking her what her fucking problem was ;)

> Fuck it, ain't it about fucking time?

> KL

Fucking right, I can't remember the last fucking time we had a fucking fuck
fest.

Kathy fucking 1

natural mom

Oct 5, 2003, 2:27:27 PM10/5/03
Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message news:<qYIfb.23070$cJ5....@www.newsranger.com>...

Fucking A!!!!

I've been here before, you fuckers, and left, because of the nutness,
here, see it hasn't changed just a few more new funckers, here, who
support adoption, because they are adopters, oh, yeah, adoptees, who
argue over how much their adopters paid, its that absurd, but again,
thats adoption,, buyers(adopters market)...let the fuckfest begin you
fuckers....

natural mom

Oct 5, 2003, 2:27:35 PM10/5/03
Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message news:<qYIfb.23070$cJ5....@www.newsranger.com>...

Fucking A!!!!

natural mom

Oct 5, 2003, 2:32:58 PM10/5/03
Robibnikoff <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote in message news:<qYIfb.23070$cJ5....@www.newsranger.com>...

Speak for yourself KL, I 've been to this fucking place, before, first
time I came I wanted to see if there was anyone with a brain, back
then it was, Kim, what did she call herself, where did she go???darn,
she was something, else.

you fucks should spend less time on the computer, some of of you seem
to live here, obviosly no lives...of your own. id caome and go and see
it doesn't cange, just another stupid fuck, shouting the same bull
shit.

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 5:46:27 PM10/5/03

Rhiannon <sarall...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

LOL. When I first read that I thought that Marla was using "we" in
reference to natural mom but upon rereading it maybe she meant those of us
in the newsgroup.

Kathy 1

natural mom

Oct 5, 2003, 2:51:12 PM10/5/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blna47$drpo1$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > sarall...@gosympatico.ca (Rhiannon) wrote in message

> > > "\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message
> too

> weeks
> rice
> > > > >

> > > Somebody posted this local news link on a forum:
> > >
> > > http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8743
> > >
> > > Apparently the mother now claims she didn't leave the child alone, and

> > > that her estranged husband was the baby sitter on record.
> > > The husband couldn't be reached for comment.
> > >
> > > Still <sigh>
> > >

> > > Rh.

> > The Duck,,,ster,,,,,lol

> > well, now we are getting another story, amazing how the dad is not
> > innocent in this.
>

> Says who? You?

I think there was a link, above, with another story, guess you didn't
bother to read it, neither did I as its OLD! and worn out like this
place,,,,boring..]\

good by bores,,,fucks, carry on with you one liners,,have have other
more important things to do with my life,

> and of course he couldn't be reached for
> > comment...
>

> He had a lot of comments. I heard him speak myself. Got your knickers in a
> twist 'cuz he didn't respond to all the requests?

> >just for pictures with his daughter
> >
> > who he had no contact with for three weeks,
>

> He couldn't locate her and only recently found out she was in jail

> because she was left with
> > a babysiter, mom didn't remember who she left baby with and he didn't
> > know how to go about finding out who it was, and now we find out it
> > was daddy....
>

> Where does it say that? Got a link? The only thing I read was he was the
> "babysitter on record" whatever the heck that means.
>
> Kathy 1

Kathy 1?

So he was the babysitter on record, sounds to me, if you can't figure
out the English, is that he was the babysitter, I didn't read any of
these links, because you all have done such a wonderful job of
informing me...lol

as far as seeing him with his daughter, who he had not seen in three
weeks, he is just as bad as the mom, what parent goes that long
without contact, even separated divorced parents....don't

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 6:03:14 PM10/5/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Glad you came back. We need a new toy to play with.

> here, see it hasn't changed just a few more new funckers, here, who
> support adoption, because they are adopters, oh, yeah, adoptees, who
> argue over how much their adopters paid, its that absurd, but again,
> thats adoption,, buyers(adopters market)...let the fuckfest begin you
> fuckers....

Hey if you hate alt. a that much you know where the door is.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 6:07:56 PM10/5/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Just can't stay away huh?

first
> time I came I wanted to see if there was anyone with a brain, back
> then it was, Kim, what did she call herself, where did she go???darn,
> she was something, else.
>
> you fucks should spend less time on the computer, some of of you seem
> to live here, obviosly no lives...of your own. id caome and go

That's the problem with obsession. You promise yourself you won't but you
just can't help yourself. You're hooked on us. You know it.

and see
> it doesn't cange, just another stupid fuck, shouting the same bull
> shit.

And you keep coming back for more of it.

Kathy 1

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 6:17:54 PM10/5/03

natural mom <gmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Well yes I did as a matter of fact.

> neither did I

Guess that explains why you think the story said "dad is not innocent in
this". It didn't say anything of the sort - if you had bothered to read it
before spouting your shit.

as its OLD! and worn out like this
> place,,,,boring..]\

You know you love it here, that's why you keep coming back.

> good by bores,,,fucks, carry on with you one liners,,have have other
> more important things to do with my life,

You know you'll be back. You just can't resist. You are obsessed with alt.
a and it's inhabitants.

> > and of course he couldn't be reached for
> > > comment...
> >

> > He had a lot of comments. I heard him speak myself. Got your knickers
in a
> > twist 'cuz he didn't respond to all the requests?
> >
> > >just for pictures with his daughter
> > >
> > > who he had no contact with for three weeks,
> >

> > He couldn't locate her and only recently found out she was in jail
> >
> > because she was left with
> > > a babysiter, mom didn't remember who she left baby with and he didn't
> > > know how to go about finding out who it was, and now we find out it
> > > was daddy....
> >
> > Where does it say that? Got a link? The only thing I read was he was
the
> > "babysitter on record" whatever the heck that means.
> >
> > Kathy 1
>
> Kathy 1?
>
> So he was the babysitter on record, sounds to me, if you can't figure
> out the English, is that he was the babysitter,

Says who? The mother? What "record"?

I didn't read any of
> these links,

That's painfully obvious.

because you all have done such a wonderful job of
> informing me...lol
>
> as far as seeing him with his daughter, who he had not seen in three
> weeks, he is just as bad as the mom,

He's in jail? He left his daughter alone?

what parent goes that long
> without contact, even separated divorced parents....don't

For somebody who can't even be bothered to read articles before forming
opinions you presume to know what all separated and divorced parents do?
Too funny!

Kathy 1

Rhiannon

Oct 5, 2003, 3:12:04 PM10/5/03
"\(the\)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> wrote in message news:<vniv4sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

> JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 2-year-old left alone for nearly three weeks
> while her mother was behind bars survived by eating mustard, ketchup, rice
> and raw pasta, police said.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/09/30/toddler.alone.ap/index.html

For what it's worth, here's another update:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=8780

Rh.

> (the)duckster

LilMtnCbn

Oct 5, 2003, 3:20:23 PM10/5/03
>Subject: Re: How can someone be this stupid?
>From: gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom)
>Date: 10/5/03 12:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>I think there was a link, above, with another story, guess you didn't
>bother to read it, neither did I as its OLD! and worn out like this
>place,,,,boring..]\
>
>good by bores,,,fucks, carry on with you one liners,,have have other
>more important things to do with my life,

Hopefully it includes taking a remedial typing course.

Rhiannon

Oct 5, 2003, 5:48:31 PM10/5/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blpofd$epa6l$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Yup, I thought Marla was using the imperial form of 'we' with
reference to Natural Mom.
I mean, she's like so fucking lah-di-dah, she's a dead ringer for the
fucking Queen Mother.

Rh.

> Kathy 1

Rhiannon

Oct 5, 2003, 5:59:16 PM10/5/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blpl6f$eplrt$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> Rhiannon <sarall...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

> I was responding to what the woman said, i.e. she didn't leave the
> child alone. Sorry if it came across as directed at you!

Oh, well.
You know me. Touchy ;-)

> > Just reporting a fuckin' link, for crissake.
>
> Hey you are in the wrong post to use that kind of language.

Ooops. Shame be upon my front doorstep.

> Please direct your attention to the posts containing the fuckfest ;)

Yessiree!
I'll be right on it.

Rh.

> Kathy 1

Debbie

Oct 5, 2003, 6:38:33 PM10/5/03
gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom) wrote in message news:<71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>...

So you don't like adopters being a natural Mom, okay I get that. You
also don't like adoptees apparently so just why do you want to be
here? Hear yourself talk or rather type? Are you reunited with your
adoptee?

Debbie

Oct 5, 2003, 6:40:19 PM10/5/03
gmu...@hotmail.com (natural mom) wrote in message news:<71fb4c85.03100...@posting.google.com>...
Well, that is true at times. It can get a little redundant.

Debbie

Oct 5, 2003, 6:44:23 PM10/5/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blppet$f1ln3$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Okay, this person seems a weeee bit nutty, however I certainly don't
think I am so mighty as to consider another person a "toy" or that I
have the right to play with it. I have never respected pack attack
mentality. It makes people think they are a lot more important or
powerful than they really are. JMO.

Debbie

Oct 5, 2003, 6:45:33 PM10/5/03
"kat" <katl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blppnu$ek5dq$1...@ID-203097.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Apparently a lot of us can't or don't.

> first
> > time I came I wanted to see if there was anyone with a brain, back
> > then it was, Kim, what did she call herself, where did she go???darn,
> > she was something, else.
> >
> > you fucks should spend less time on the computer, some of of you seem
> > to live here, obviosly no lives...of your own. id caome and go
>
> That's the problem with obsession. You promise yourself you won't but you
> just can't help yourself. You're hooked on us. You know it.
>
> and see
> > it doesn't cange, just another stupid fuck, shouting the same bull
> > shit.
>
> And you keep coming back for more of it.

So do lots of people.

> Kathy 1

Debbie

Oct 5, 2003, 6:47:23 PM10/5/03
lilm...@aol.comnospam (LilMtnCbn) wrote in message news:<20031005024000...@mb-m05.aol.com>...

No, he isn't. Plenty of babies aren't terribly loud and I would assume
(maybe incorrectly) that the same is true of toddlers.

kat

Oct 5, 2003, 9:55:48 PM10/5/03

Debbie <aspe...@knology.net> wrote in message

It is no different from any other newsgroup or bulletin board where you are
bound to see the same issues come up again and again if you stay around long
enough.

Kathy 1

It is loading more messages.