McCain's Followers Are Cowards & Traitors - Just Like Him - McCain makes Hanoi Jane look like a patriot!!

1 view

dbarr8

Jul 15, 2008, 9:19:22 PM7/15/08
McCain's Followers Are Cowards & Traitors - Just Like Him - McCain makes
Hanoi Jane look like a patriot!!

McCain has said repeatedly that he was afforded no special treatment while in
the "Hanoi Hilton". Yet when he was first interviewed by the North Vietnamese
he is shown at a hospital reserved for Vietnamese military and he was seen by
Soviet Surgeons. He was drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes while being
interviewed. This was a far cry from the way the rest of the POWs were
treated.

His wife at the time, was a member of the National League of Families and she
fought to make sure that John McCain came home. He rewarded this loyalty by
divorcing her after his return.

He was shot down October 26, 1967, and by November 9, 1967 he was giving
interviews to foreign correspondents, providing information on his prior
command, casualties and tactics, in direct violation of the Code of Conduct.
(The U.S. military Code of Conduct is the definitive code specifying the
responsibilities of American military personnel while in combat or captivity.
Article V of the Code is very specific in ordering U.S. military personnel to
avoid answering questions to the utmost of their ability and to make no oral
or written statements disloyal to the United States and its allies, or
harmful to their cause. Any willful violation of the Code is considered
collaborating with the enemy.)

The Communist Vietnamese erected a bust of John McCain beside the lake where
he was shot down. His defenders say that this is a tribute to the PAVN
gunners that shot him down.

In the interview that he gave on November 9, 1967 to VNA International, he
claims when he bailed out and landed in the lake, that locals pulled him out
and took him to the hospital. Yet in the U.S. News and World Report - May 14,
1973. McCain is quoted as saying "I think it was on the fourth day (after
being shot down) that two guards came in, instead of one. One of them pulled
back the blanket to show the other guard my injury. I looked at my knee. It
was about the size of a football . . . when I saw it, I said to the guard,
Ok, get the officer'...an officer came in after a few minutes. It was the man
that we came to know very well as 'The Bug'. He was a psychotic torturer, one
of the worst fiends that we had to deal with. I said, Ok, I'll give you
military information if you will take me to the hospital."

While testifying before the Senate Select Committee, the very man McCain
claims was responsible for his own torture, his interrogator, "The Bug" was
appearing. When the moment of confrontation came, McCain rose from his seat,
walked from the podium to the floor and stood face to face with the man who
was responsible for torturing him and countless other Prisoners of
War...McCain then grabbed the man and embraced him!

He has been a consistent advocate of lenient treatment of Vietnam.

While a member of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs (1991-1993)
he referred to POW/MIA Family Members and POW/MIA Activists as whiners,
vultures and the lunatic fringe.

Although the Senate Select Committee concluded that we left men behind,
McCain crossed party lines to help lift the embargo and normalize relations
with Vietnam. "It's very important for us to recognize that the war is over,
... In my view, an improvement in relations between our two countries does a
whole of lot things from a practical standpoint, but it also, from a
spiritual standpoint indicates that we are ready to close that chapter,"
McCain said. (Many POWs and families of MIAs would strongly disagree that is
time to close this chapter! Improving relations with Vietnam stood to benefit
the McCain's family as they hold a large interest in the Budweiser
Corporation. Surprise, surprise Bud was among the first large U.S.
Corporations to enter Vietnam after relations were normalized.)

He ignored a letter from former POW, Capt. Eugene "Red" McDaniel, co-signed
by 50 former POWs which asked that the embargo not be lifted and not to
normalize relations and still McCain would not be swayed.

When the Missing Service Personnel Act of 1996 came on the Senate Floor for
debate, Senator McCain called this bill "un-necessary" and "burdensome" even
though the MSPA was sponsored by the then majority leader and the man who had
considered asking John McCain to run with him, Sen. Bob Dole.

McCain managed to get the MSPA amended by removing criminal liability and
several articles that were important to POW/MIA Family members.

McCain voted against campaign-finance reform in 1987/1988.. and didn't
support the concept until 1990, just after the Keating story broke.

Until McCain began thinking about running for national office he was
consistently anti-gay (he even spoke at a fundraiser for Oregon's anti-gay
rights initiative) Now he says they are "not inclusive enough".

Keating Five Scandal
McCain received more than $112,000 in campaign contributions from one Charles
Keating (including $54,000 for his Senate campaign). Between 1984 and 1986
McCain and family had vacationed at Keating's home in the Bahamas. (Keating
was a corrupt owner of a savings-and-loan empire that ended up costing
taxpayers $3 billion.) For these contributions Keating hoped (expected)
McCain and four other senators - John Glenn, Dennis DeConcini, Alan Cranston,
Donald Riegle, would protect him from federal banking regulators. After a 14
month investigation by the Ethics Committee all McCain received was a slap on
the wrist for using "poor judgment"!

McCain's Tasteless Joke
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?
Because her father is Janet Reno."

McCain's two-liner gives us some insight into what he considers funny
(lesbianism, a young woman's physical looks), especially since this was
delivered to a partisan Republican crowd. Remember, this is the same party
that champions pro-family values.

That McCain had made this tasteless joke was reported in major newspapers, so
was the vain attempt by his press secretary to initially deny that McCain had
done anything wrong. But in several major newspapers, the joke itself was
kept a secret. When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, the
Washington Post, noted the apology but said the joke "was too vicious to
print."

Jim Higgins

Jul 15, 2008, 9:32:09 PM7/15/08
dbarr8 wrote:
> the babblings of a fool

Get back on your meds.

--
Civis Romanus Sum

dbarr8

Jul 15, 2008, 9:55:33 PM7/15/08
RIGHTISTS LIKE JIM HIGGINS ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY
ILL AND GULLIBLE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM GUTLESS, EX-MILITARY SODOMITES
WHO ARE BEING CLOBBERED BY PRIMITIVE MUSLIMS ARMED WITH IEDS AND AK47's?

M'Balz Es-Hari

Jul 15, 2008, 11:03:26 PM7/15/08
"dbarr8" <dba...@golden.net> wrote in message

> RIGHTISTS LIKE JIM HIGGINS ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY ARE
> MENTALLY
> ILL AND GULLIBLE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM GUTLESS, EX-MILITARY SODOMITES

I'm sure you're all too familiar with the whole sodomite thing.

--
"The very existence of flame-throwers, proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, `You know, I want to set those people over there