Obama associated with terrorist

1 view

LC

Oct 12, 2008, 4:17:52 PM10/12/08

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome Agendas!

Oct 12, 2008, 5:04:19 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:17:52 -0400,
"Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner", FORGING
another poster, as: LC <lc_...@hotmail.com> SPEWED:

> Obama associated with terrorist.

Stupid bullcrap!!!

> Thanks to this,I'm voting Republican.

You are so hateful and DEMENTED, you probably ALWAYS
vote for that RRR-Cult-INFESTED party of bigotry, IBen.

The LAST thing anyone would ever expect of you would
be the INTELLIGENCE to vote for Obama and *against* McSAME.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PHONY --

From: LC <lc_...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.abortion
Subject: Obama associated with terrorist
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:17:52 -0400

REAL --

From: "LC" <LC_...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.abortion,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,tx.politics
Subject: Re: ADF Defends Moment of Silence in Texas Schools
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:22:01 -0500

PHONY -- From: LC <lc_...@hotmail.com>
REAL -- From: LC <LC_...@hotmail.com>

-- (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

xana...@mchsi.com -- To E-Mail me.
http://www.roadrat.com -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL.
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Great TACTICS to Fight Bigotry.
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Christianity *vs.* Bigotry.
And with Election Day looming, THIS site is a MUST:
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MORE THAN EVER BEFORE...
"It IS The SUPREME COURT, Stupid!"

Earl Weber ("duke") <duckg...@cox.net> wrote, 10-8-08 --

> I know how the system is supposed to work. But we have
> too many judges that decide based not on the Constitution
> but on their version of social justice.

There can't possibly BE too many egalitarian judges, since ALL
of them are constrained to rule *within* the parameters of the
Constitution. NO judge can *contradict* the Constitution. In
any given case, there is only so much potential "gray area" wiggle
room within which one must rule, or contradiction would occur.

The BEST judges are the fair-minded, sensible, and compas-
sionate ones who rule as close as they possibly can to the param-
eter that affords the most personal freedom for individuals. As
an envelope is defined by it's edges, it's a case of staying inside
of the envelope so as to still be mailable, with the *content*
always being snugly against the edge called "liberty."

Individual freedom should be PARAMOUNT, and NO President
or Senate should EVER be responsible for appointing/confirming
a Justice that doesn't make it unequivocally *clear* that he/she
will steadfastly seek to defend and support it to the fullest extent
possible. There is NOTHING good to be gained by installing a
repressive Justice. That is one of the most *harmful* actions that
an President or Senator can do to his/her country.

We MUST **keep** EGALITARIAN judges in the majority in
the U.S. Supreme Court. And to do that, we MUST elect Obama.

For more important information and talking points, go here:

http://apifar.blogspot.com/2007/11/vital-warning-unseen-unheeded-now.html

http://apifar.blogspot.com/2007/12/surreal-alternate-reality-if-democrats.html

The above articles are clear, concise, totally factual, and are
HIGHLY useful and thought-provoking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LC

Oct 12, 2008, 5:45:16 PM10/12/08

Yet another forgery from my #1 fanboi, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in
message news:gctm1h$p8v$2...@aioe.org...

*yawn*

Got 'em by the short hairs again!

> Thanks to this,I'm voting Republican

Make up what's left of your mind, "J".

> --
> J Young
> Jvis...@live.com
> Owner of a serious OCD complex:

"I guarantee you that not only will I harrass the hell out of you, but I'll
harrass the hell out of anyone who even attempts to communicate with you.
Don't try me boy." ~ J "simon sez" Young, in the midst of an epic meltdown.
Newsgroups:
alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.homosexuality,seattle.politics,tx.politics
Subject: Re: 'simon sez' has a message for 'LC'
Date: 19 Aug 2005 11:18:50 -0700

LC

Oct 12, 2008, 6:15:55 PM10/12/08
LC wrote:
> Yet another forgery from my #1 fanboi, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in
> message news:gctm1h$p8v$2...@aioe.org...
>
> *yawn*
>
> Got 'em by the short hairs again!
>
>> Thanks to this,I'm voting Republican
>
> Make up what's left of your mind, "J".

George Bush Jr. was one of our better presidents and I supported him
completely. Obama is a nigger and will want us all to be muslims. We
can't have no niggers running.
Craig, please e-mail me, I really want you.

Oct 12, 2008, 11:03:35 PM10/12/08

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome
Agendas!" <xanad...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

Sorry scumbag, but try as you might, you can't blame me. Look to your friend
'bobandcarole' or 'Red Dog' or whatever he's calling himself this week for
answers.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

* here's the entire collection of efbe...@hotmail.com

http://tiny.cc/6hl5F

Obama/Biden '08

Oct 12, 2008, 11:24:31 PM10/12/08

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO Facts Support Craig's libelous claims!"
<xanad...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

< flush ignorance >

Here's something from your buddy you may not have been aware of

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author%3Acraigchilton%40budweiser.com&start=0&scoring=d&num=10&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=12&as_maxm=10&as_maxy=2008&safe=off&

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome Agendas!

Oct 13, 2008, 3:41:50 AM10/13/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:03:35 -0400,
"Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
> "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's
> Loathsome Agendas!" <xanad...@mchsi.com> wrote:
>> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner", FORGING
>> another poster, as: LC <lc_...@hotmail.com> SPEWED:

>>> Obama associated with terrorist.

>> Stupid bullcrap!!!

>>> Thanks to this, I'm voting Republican.

> Sorry ... but try as you might, you can't blame me. Look to

> 'bobandcarole' or 'Red Dog' or whatever he's calling himself
> this week for answers.

Bullcrap, liar. "LC" OUTED you long ago with a SLEW of sockpuppets
that you use -- including several that act as FORGERIES of HIM.

You lose.

-- (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome Agendas!

Oct 13, 2008, 3:52:35 AM10/13/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:24:31 -0400,
"Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner"" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
> "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO Facts Support the LOATHSOME
> Agendas of the RRR Cult <xanad...@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Here's something from your buddy you may not have been aware of.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author%3Acraigchilton%40budweiser.com&start=0&scoring=d&num=10&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=12&as_maxm=10&as_maxy=2008&safe=off&

You're right. That's the first I heard of that. Interesting that
it happened several MONTHS ago, and still went unnoticed by
me.

Shows how much I *give* a flying rat's ass.

People in here know FORGERIES of me when they see them.

Anyone else who tries to do that accomplishes nothing
more than to make a total fool of himself.

Just as YOU have been making a total FOOL of yourself
lately by FORGING "LC" again.

"Jon"/"IBen" ==> What a tool.

LC

Oct 13, 2008, 9:21:33 AM10/13/08

Proven liar "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> Obama associated with terrorist.

>> Stupid bullcrap!!!

>> REAL --

*yawn*

Another post, another lie from "J".
Your obsession (amongst other things) betrays you.

From: "LC ( lappcatt )" <LCi...@bluebottle.com>
From: "Loose Cannon" <loosec...@hotmail.com>
From: plhum...@hotmail.com (Loose Cannon)
From: "loose cannon" <loos...@aol.com>
From: <supera...@hotmail.com>
From: lewis canon <lewi...@yahoo.com>
From: LC <lc4the...@yahoo.com>
From: LC <lc4tr...@yahoo.com>
From: LC's mother <lewi...@yahoo.com>
From: "Oreo (adh)" <loose...@volcanomail.com>

> --
> J Young
> Jvis...@live.com
> Owner of a serious methadone habit:

"A.A. has no position on any outside issues but, ask yourself (and only
yourself) why would you want to do these other substances if your goal is to
straighten out your life p.s. I'm a former maintainance man so i'm not just
talking out my ass."
From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)
Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa
Subject: Re: methadone
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:31:53 -0800

Oct 13, 2008, 5:50:11 PM10/13/08

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS back Greg's Loathsome Agendas!"

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:03:35 -0400,
>
> < flush idiocy >

Think whatever you want. My ownership of Eric has been already established.

Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
From: <craigc...@budweiser.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 18:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Do not abandon all hope yet

On May 10, 5:15 pm, Marria...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, I'm new to this group and have a vested interested in the subject

Welcome to APH then, Marria. One of the requirements for membership is
to send me pics of your naked tits. We'll respond to your post after
you have complied. :-)

LC

Oct 13, 2008, 5:54:53 PM10/13/08

On another drug binge, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> Think whatever you want. My ownership of Eric has been already
> established.

The only thing you "own" is a membership in Alcoholics Anonymous, "J":

From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)
Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:31:53 -0800

Oct 13, 2008, 6:02:24 PM10/13/08

Eric F Berg <LC_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>
>> Think whatever you want. My ownership of Eric has been already
>> established.
>
> The only thing you "own" is a membership in Alcoholics Anonymous, "J":

Really? Been talking about me with your friends again? It's nice to know
that you find me such an interesting subject when you're away from your
computer. How's the wife doing? Going to take her on another vacation this
year and spend half-a-day looking for me? I guess NYC is such a boring town
that you couldn't something else to do

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

LC

Oct 13, 2008, 6:21:53 PM10/13/08

Union Square's Famous Chicken-boi, "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> Eric F Berg <LC_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> Think whatever you want. My ownership of Eric has been already
>>> established.

>> The only thing you "own" is a membership in Alcoholics Anonymous, "J":

> Really?

Yep.
In your very own words, "maintainance man":

From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)
Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:31:53 -0800

Are you still on the meth, "J"?

> Been talking about me with your friends again?

Don't need to.
Your own words betray you.

> It's nice to know that you find me such an interesting subject when you're
> away from your computer.

"Interesting" in a pathological sense.
It's hard to believe that people as evil as you exist.

> How's the wife doing?

She's great.

How's your inflatable "pretty wife©" that you never seem to spend time with,
given your 24/7 trolling lifestyle?

> Going to take her on another vacation this year

Several already, in fact.

> and spend half-a-day looking for me?

My 30 minutes in Union Square on May 19th has provided <a.a> with many
laughs, a;ll at your expense, chicken-boi.

> I guess NYC is such a boring town that you couldn't something else to do

Half an hour spent during a week hardsly amounts to a hill of beans.
And it was _so_ well spent, in that it showed everyone that you are nothing
but a big-talking, fast-walking coward.

I'll be there again over Memorial Day '09.

You won't be, of course.

Ah, the memories:

Check out YouTube's latest smash hit videos, wherein chickenshit "J's" mouth
writes a check that his backbone can't cash.

What a difference a week makes!
"J" makes a challenge to meet me at Union Square in NYC, talking smack from
behind his mother's computer:

"You're far too cowardly to show and even if you did muster the courage to
show, you're far too effeminate to do anything."
From: "J" <Jvis...@live.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:39:16 -0400

"I'll meet you Monday May 19th at the previously agreed upon place and time.
How will I know it's you? Or will you just avoid coming and then try to save
face by insisting you were there, but just couldn't be found?...p.s. My
prediction still stands. You will not show, and if by some miracle
you do show, you will do absolutely nothing"
From: "J" Jvis...@live.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:42:44 -0400

"Lose that yellow streak down your back
and be a man for once in your pathetic life."
From: "J" <Jvis...@live.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 00:18:42 -0400

"I'll be there because I'll be there anyway for other business. Wear a sign
you pathetic coward bastard! You will NEVER show. Until Monday, Adios."
From: "J" <Jvis...@live.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:35:46 -0400

Noon, May 19th, I'm at Union Square with a witness and a camera, but where's
"J"?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSi6BbVPKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0GWGPX7uQ&NR=1

Run, "J", run!

Oct 13, 2008, 7:26:35 PM10/13/08

> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>
>> Eric F Berg <LC_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>

>> Been talking about me with your friends again?
>
> Don't need to.
> Your own words betray you.

No need to? Obviously you have long, detailed comversations with your friend
'John". The tape *he* made is the evidence.

>> It's nice to know that you find me such an interesting subject when
>> you're
>> away from your computer.
>

>> How's the wife doing?
>
> She's great.

Oh, is she pregnant? We both know how much she'd *love* to have a baby.

> How's your inflatable "pretty wife©" that you never seem to spend time
> with,
> given your 24/7 trolling lifestyle?

My wife, that is is the mother of our healthy children, is doing great.
Nothing like motherhood to make a woman feel complete

>> Going to take her on another vacation this year
>
> Several already, in fact.

I'll have to warn her to stay away from Oregon. Very bad things happen to
your family members when they're with you in Oregon.

>> and spend half-a-day looking for me?
>
> My 30 minutes in Union Square on May 19th has provided <a.a> with many
> laughs, a;ll at your expense, chicken-boi.

According to your original version, you spent close to an hour there. Take
into account traveling time, that's at least a couple of hours you spent
devoted to me. Whatever excuse you offer, those are the facts.

>> I guess NYC is such a boring town that you couldn't something else to do
>
> Half an hour spent during a week hardsly amounts to a hill of beans.
> And it was _so_ well spent, in that it showed everyone that you are
> nothing
> but a big-talking, fast-walking coward.

What it showed is that you're so obsessed with me, I can truthfully call it
'ownership'

> Noon, May 19th, I'm at Union Square with a witness and a camera, but
> where's

> Eric Berg?:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSi6BbVPKI
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0GWGPX7uQ&NR=1

Where are you? ANYONE can claim they were behind the camera. I don't see any
stumble bum with a flea-infested beard.

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome Agendas!

Oct 13, 2008, 8:51:57 PM10/13/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:03:35 -0400,

LC

Oct 13, 2008, 8:57:34 PM10/13/08

Ku Klux Kook "J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> No need to? Obviously you have long, detailed comversations with your
> friend 'John". The tape *he* made is the evidence.

I made it, "J/IBen/Auric".
John was the star.
{...]

>> How's your inflatable "pretty wife©" that you never seem to spend time
>> with, given your 24/7 trolling lifestyle?

> My wife,

Now _that's_ funny!

Ready to address this, "maintainance man"?:

From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)
Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:31:53 -0800

Are you still on the meth, "J"?

> --
> J Young
> Jvis...@live.com

jayp...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2008, 12:33:34 AM10/14/08
On 14 Okt., 01:26, "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> Eric F Berg <LC__...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:gd0hm...@enews5.newsguy.com...
>

> > "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Eric F Berg <LC__...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Been talking about me with your friends again?
>
> > Don't need to.
> > Your own words betray you.
>
> No need to? Obviously you have long, detailed comversations with your friend
> 'John". The tape *he*  made is the evidence.
>

> >> It's nice to know that you find me such an interesting subject when
> >> you're
> >> away from your computer.
>
> >> How's the wife doing?
>
> > She's great.
>
> Oh, is she pregnant? We both know how much she'd *love* to have a baby.
>

> > How's your inflatable "pretty wife©" that you never seem to spend time
> > with,
> > given your 24/7 trolling lifestyle?
>
>  My wife, that is is the mother of our healthy children, is doing great.
> Nothing like motherhood to make a woman feel complete

You are not married J Young and you don't have children.
Otherwise, you wouldn't be sitting in front of your computer at a time
when normal people are with their loved ones and/or friends.
You're alone and you're most probably gay.
Face it and stop bullshitting us.

As for "nothing like motherhood...", you just showed that you know
nothing about women.