"I will close the detention center at Guantanamo"~~Barack Obama

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobaлdcaяole ►®◄

Apr 4, 2011, 2:40:59 PM4/4/11
He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
willing to accept custody of the inmates.

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
News*Justice*Social Commentary
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

Sept. 11 suspects to be tried at Guantanamo Bay
Apr 4, 02:03 PM EDT

By James Vicini and Phil Stewart

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a political setback for President Barack
Obama, the United States will try self-professed September 11
mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators in a
military commission at Guantanamo Bay and not in New York civil court
as Obama had hoped.

Attorney General Eric Holder will formally announce the decision at 2
p.m. ET on Monday, U.S. officials said, an embarrassing reversal of
the administration's decision in November 2009 to try Mohammed in a
court near the site of the World Trade Center attack that killed
nearly 3,000 people.

The decision was an admission that Obama has not been able to overcome
political opposition to his efforts to close the prison for terrorism
suspects and enemy combatants at Guantanamo Bay and try those accused
of crimes in U.S. civilian courts.

A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said on Monday
the Obama administration had no choice but to pursue military
commission trials after Congress in December adopted restrictions on
prosecuting Guantanamo prisoners in civilian courts.

Obama has called the Guantanamo Bay facility, set up by his
predecessor President George W. Bush, a recruiting symbol for anti-
American groups and said allegations of prisoner mistreatment there
had tarnished America's reputation.

The prison still holds 172 people, down from 245 when Obama took
office in January 2009.

NEW YORK VICTORY

Civil liberties advocates had hailed the November 2009 decision to
transfer the men to criminal courts, but many people sharply opposed
the decision, arguing that bringing them to U.S. soil could make New
York a magnet for new attacks and that the men deserved military
trials.

Julie Menin, who spearheaded opposition to holding the trials in New
York, welcomed the decision as a "victory for lower Manhattan and my
community." U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer, another opponent, called it
"the final nail in the coffin of that wrong-headed idea."

"As the mastermind of 9-11, KSM should stand trial as an enemy
combatant before a military commission at Guantanamo Bay. Ten years is
too long to wait for justice," said Representative Lamar Smith,
chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

Mohammed, an al Qaeda leader, was captured in Pakistan in 2003. His
alleged co-conspirators are Walid bin Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, Ali
Abdul Aziz Ali and Mustafa Ahmed al Hawsawi.

Holder said earlier this year the administration still planned to
close the military prison as Obama pledged during his 2008
presidential campaign.

But the president signed legislation that included a provision barring
the transfer of terrorism suspects to U.S. soil from the Guantanamo
prison for prosecution or detention, effectively blocking trials in a
federal criminal court.

He lifted a two-year freeze on new military trials at Guantanamo on
March 7, tacitly acknowledging that the prison camp would not be shut
down any time soon.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Abortionist and RRR Cult Chairman

Apr 4, 2011, 5:18:12 PM4/4/11
On Apr 4, 2:40 pm, -̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobaлdcaяole ►®◄

LOL, that stpuid NIGGER should go back to NIGGERIA where he CAME
from!!!!

Mr Craig Chilton
Chairman, RRR Cult

"The perfect Bloody Mary: 2 parts ABORTION JUICE to 1 part VODKA,
mix, serve over ice, garnish with the limb of an aborted BABY!!!" ~ Mr
Craig Chilton, child hater/abortion lover

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 4, 2011, 9:17:20 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:40:59 -0700 (PDT),
"bobandcarole" wrote:

> He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his
> first year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
> administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
> willing to accept custody of the inmates.

Obama need to go back to law school to bone up on Eminent
Domain. And then establish the U.S. detention center(s).

And then check out what Jesus said about LIARS in Rev. 21:8.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 4, 2011, 9:23:11 PM4/4/11

OBVIOUS **FORGERY** by a Social RETARD ---

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:18:12 -0700 (PDT), (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)
Ab...an <tri...@maghreb.nl> wrote:

<forged crap flushed>

[[[ SPECIAL NOTE TO READERS:

Whenever you see a post that I have created, that deals with
civil & human rights and personal liberties -- ASK YOURSELF if
you have EVER seen any TRUTH or SENSE emanating from the
bigots who inevitably disparage them via hate-posts and for-
forgeries. ASK yourself: "WHO is providing readers with FACTS
and INTELLIGENT discourse -- Craig, or THEM?" Ask yourself:
"WHO is presenting the readers with IRREFUTABLE and *easily-
verified* FACTS and viable arguments -- Craig, or the bigots
who OPPOSE reasonable & fair personal liberties for tens of
MILLIONS of people, which do absolutely NO HARM to anyone
or anything?"

If you can HONESTLY answer "Craig" to both of the above
questions, then you need to put the comments made by the
bigots in their proper perspective and ask yourself THIS:
"WHY would ANY sensible and intelligent person ever want
to lend ANY support or credibility to any verbiage that is be-
ing spewed by such hateful and irrational people who are
being nothing but TOXIC to our society, and to civil/human
rights?"

Finally -- IF you think that the bigots who oppose me are
right, and DO have worthwhile arguments... then I INVITE
you to present ME with actual FACTS that REFUTE anything
that I present AS facts in my posts. And if you CANNOT do
that -- then THINK about the implications of what that means
for the anti-personal-liberties claims and agendas of my op-
ponents here in Usenet. ]]]

Craig Chilton

Apr 4, 2011, 10:16:49 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:23:11 -0500, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <f...@r.com> wrote:

>OBVIOUS **FORGERY** by a Social RETARD --- (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

Dickless at birth. That's right Craig has no dick. He can play with
boy-lovers all he wants but he won't get what he wants from a
fraternity of men.

Craig Chilton

Apr 4, 2011, 10:29:35 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:17:20 -0500, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <f...@r.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:40:59 -0700 (PDT),
>"bobandcarole" wrote:
>
> Obama need to go back to law school to bone up on Eminent
>Domain. And then establish the U.S. detention center(s).
>
> And then check out what Jesus said about LIARS in Rev. 21:8.

Pay close attention to the entire book of Revelation. Your picture is
in there.

Every president makes promises they cannot keep. They believe they
can keep them until they occupy the White House and then they find out
they can't just do whatever they want. Does 'bearing false witness'
mean anything to you? Will the real liar stand up, Craig?

CraigChiltonAbortionist

Apr 4, 2011, 10:44:57 PM4/4/11
Abortionist and RRR Cult Chairman <tri...@maghreb.nl> wrote:

>>                            ??????•?? ™boba?dca?ole -???-?
>>
>>Beam me up, Scotty, I can't take anymore of this!!!!

Usenet Legends boba

Apr 4, 2011, 10:50:02 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:40:59 -0700 (PDT), -???-? ??????•?? ™Usenet
Legends boba?dca?ole ?®? <usenetle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
>year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
>administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
>willing to accept custody of the inmates.

>And even I know better than that. I have to blame him...that's what I
>get paid for...!!!!

Dänk 666

Apr 7, 2011, 2:43:13 AM4/7/11
On Apr 4, 12:40 pm, -̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobaлdcaяole ►®◄

<usenetlegends0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
> year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
> administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
> willing to accept custody of the inmates.

The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
opponents to.

Dänk 666

Apr 7, 2011, 4:09:46 PM4/7/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 23:43:13 -0700 (PDT), Dänk 666
<dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
>Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
>opponents to.

Only in the mind of the mindless. Obama is like all US Presidents.
They all think they can fix everything that is wrong but the real
people in power are not about to let him. Most of them learn this
straight away. There is a game in Washington DC and Obama is
one of the observers like the rest of us. President Cheney put things
into motion that can never be changed by anyone other than Cheney.

william mosco

Apr 7, 2011, 4:17:33 PM4/7/11

in reality, congress would have no part of closing guantanamo...

Prof. Eileen Dover di Desque

Apr 7, 2011, 5:59:23 PM4/7/11
On Apr 4, 5:18 pm, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Abortionist and RRR Cult

Mister CHILTON!!! That is horrible to say!!

> should go back to NIGGERIA where he CAME
> from!!!!

Agreed, or he should be allowed to return to that Godly Institutiton
of Slavery as was intended.

> Mr Craig Chilton
> Chairman, RRR Cult

Oh! Your the Chairmen? Nice to meat you!

> "The perfect Bloody Mary:  2 parts ABORTION JUICE to 1 part VODKA,
> mix, serve over ice, garnish with the limb of an aborted BABY!!!" ~ Mr
> Craig Chilton, child hater/abortion lover

Ugh!!!!

Sincerely,
Prof. Eileen Dover di Desque, Th.D.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 7, 2011, 8:37:42 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT),
"Prof. Eileen Dover di Desque"
<ProfEil...@hotmail.com> ...

...was moronic enough to REPLY to an *obvious* FORGERY!

<swill flushed>

Craig Shillton

Apr 7, 2011, 9:11:28 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:37:42 -0500, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <k...@m.com> wrote:

* FORGERY! *FORGERY *FORGERY....lets play BALL!

><swell flusher>Dat's right! I can flush a toilet with my tongue!!!

Desque

Apr 7, 2011, 9:26:41 PM4/7/11
Desque" <ProfEil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Oh! Your the Chairmen? Nice to eat you!
>
>> "The perfect Bloody Mary:  Smegma from your
>> penis, a dash of powered duck feces and blood
>> from a Chilton hemorrhoid.
>> Craig Chilton, aborted fetus, legal to age 35.
>
>Ugh!!!!

william mosca

Apr 7, 2011, 9:32:47 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 13:17:33 -0700 (PDT), william mosca
<wm5...@gmail.com> flew in the window...

>On Apr 7, 2:43 am, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> On Apr 4, 12:40 pm, -???-? ??????•?? ™Usenet Legends boba?dca?ole ?®?

>> <usenetlegends0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
>> > year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
>> > administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
>> > willing to accept custody of the inmates.
>>
>> The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
>> Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
>> opponents to.
>
>in reality, congress would have no part of closing guantanamo...

That is correct. Congress and Dick Cheney are in command.

Ouroboros Rex

Apr 8, 2011, 3:09:06 PM4/8/11

Craig must be doing something right. =)

Cowardly response redirect fixed.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 8, 2011, 9:55:52 PM4/8/11
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:09:06 -0500,
Ouroboros Rex <i...@casual.com> ...

...was MORONIC enough to reply to an *obvious* FORGERY!

ROTFL!!! What a tool!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 8, 2011, 10:04:45 PM4/8/11

[[[ LAME and DISHONEST attempt to DIVERT Repliess
to other newsgroups has been THWARTED!! ]]]

Yet ANOTHER moronic *FORGERY* by a Social RETARD ---

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:16:49 -0700, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)
Ab...an <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com wrote:

[[[ LINK, above, has been REPAIRED, and now works! ]]]

<forged swill flushed>

= = = = =

EVERY TIME that a socially-retarded bigot FORGES an egalitarian,
or post submoronic LIES *about* any egalitarian who supports and
defends civil/human rights and personal liberties -- the bigoted loser
automatically earns himself an •• OCR Point ••.

Those Points are virtual *reminders* to all readers that the bigot
has made his ONLY worthwhile contribution to society by helping to
raise its consciousness to the fact that **ALL** bigots are ignorant
LOWLIFES -- and that is *consistent* with their loathsome hate-
agendas. Thus: OCR = •• Operation Consciousness-Raising. ••

The FASTER society as a whole learns that the rights that bigots
oppose are 100% BENEFICIAL and HARMLESS, the **sooner**
society will render their hate-agendas EXTINCT, and then in the
future remember the bigots only the DERISION. The same fate
that befell the segregationists.

= = = = =

[[[ SPECIAL NOTE TO READERS:

Ray Fischer

Apr 9, 2011, 1:58:28 PM4/9/11
Dänk 666 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
>> year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
>> administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
>> willing to accept custody of the inmates.
>
>The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
>Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
>opponents to.

Only if you're a delusional wingnut who ignores congressional actions
to block the closure of Guantanamo.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet-Legends bobandcarole ▲▲▲▲

Apr 9, 2011, 2:10:36 PM4/9/11
Ray Fischer wrote:

> D�nk 666 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
> >> year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
> >> administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
> >> willing to accept custody of the inmates.
> >
> >The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
> >Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
> >opponents to.
>
> Only if you're a delusional wingnut who ignores congressional actions
> to block the closure of Guantanamo.

He didn't worry about congressional approval to get us involved in
another war in the middle east.

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
News*Justice*Social Commentary
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries
created by Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, convicted of battery in Broward County Florida.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg

"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg-- <enospenvy @null.net>
violent criminal Broward County Fla.
"You are not decent citizens, you are sick, degenerate filth. The
fact that you attend church regularly proves it"~W.T.S.--
<m14m @earthlink.net>
Why should I have to press one for English??? This is AMERICA .
<This space for rent>

Usenet-Legends bobandcarole

Apr 9, 2011, 3:59:29 PM4/9/11
On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:10:36 -0700 (PDT), -???-? ??????•??
™Usenet-Legends bobandcarole ???? <usenetle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He didn't worry about congressional approval to get us involved in
>another war in the middle east.

By the time a republican congress gets around to hearing about it,
Obama, Gaddafi and the congress would all be long dead.

Ray Fischer

Apr 9, 2011, 4:01:46 PM4/9/11
On 09 Apr 2011 17:58:28 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
>>Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
>>opponents to.
>
>Only if you're a delusional wingnut who ignores congressional actions
>to block the closure of Guantanamo.

Or a provocative asshole trying to stir up a conversation he's tired
of having with himself.

Ray Fischer

Apr 9, 2011, 4:33:04 PM4/9/11
Forgery

Ray Fischer <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote:
>Or a provocative asshole trying to stir up a conversation he's tired
>of having with himself.

Eagle46

Apr 9, 2011, 4:45:22 PM4/9/11
On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> D nk 666  <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> He promised to close the Guantanamo prison by the end of his first
> >> year in office, but that deadline passed with no action as the
> >> administration confronted the hard reality of finding countries
> >> willing to accept custody of the inmates.
>
> >The more likely explanation is that once he assumed power, Chairman
> >Obama realized how useful Guantanamo would be as a gulag to exile his
> >opponents to.
>
> Only if you're a delusional wingnut who ignores congressional actions
> to block the closure of Guantanamo.

It's always someone elses fault with you moron.

Fact: he promised to close it down
Fact: he hasn't

Fact: he promised to have all our troops out of Iraq by 2010
Fact: he hasn't

Fact: He promised to not have military tribunals for suspected
terrorist
Fact: He is going back to having military tribunals for suspected
terrorist

Fact: he lied
Fact: You blame everyone else.

Ray Fischer

Apr 9, 2011, 5:12:34 PM4/9/11
Eagle46 <ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Fact: he promised to close it down
>Fact: he hasn't

Fact: Congress blocked its closure.

Eagle46

Apr 9, 2011, 5:21:02 PM4/9/11
On Apr 9, 5:12 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> Eagle46  <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> >Fact: he promised to close it down
> >Fact: he hasn't
>
> Fact:  Congress blocked its closure.

Then blame your Democrats since they ruled both house and senate
during his first two years.

Thanks for explaining that the Democrats and Obama lied

I noticed you ignored all the other facts too.

Ray Fischer

Apr 9, 2011, 8:41:31 PM4/9/11
Eagle46 <ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 9, 5:12 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Eagle46  <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> >Fact: he promised to close it down
>> >Fact: he hasn't
>>
>> Fact:  Congress blocked its closure.
>
>Then blame your Democrats since they ruled both house and senate
>during his first two years.

You're just a partisan bigot, aren't you, Asshole?

Eagle46

Apr 9, 2011, 10:52:38 PM4/9/11
On Apr 9, 8:41 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Eagle46  <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Fact: Congress blocked its closure.
>
> >Then blame your Democrats since they ruled both house and senate
> >during his first two years.
>
> You're just a partisan bigot, aren't you, Asshole?

Oh this is funny. 90% of your posts are nothing but the bashing of
republicans.
Suddenly when you are faced with the failure by the Democrats and
Obama, you care about partisanship.

Oh this is a good one Ray. Mind if I keep this around for a while?

It's almost as bad as the time you said you don't give a shit about
women or when you told that one girl to go tend to her husband and
home.

Ray Fischer

Apr 10, 2011, 2:33:39 AM4/10/11
Eagle46 <ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 9, 8:41 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Eagle46  <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Then blame your Democrats since they ruled both house and senate
>> >during his first two years.
>>
>> You're just a partisan bigot, aren't you, Asshole?
>
>Oh this is funny. 90% of your posts are nothing but the bashing of
>republicans.

99.9% of your posts are bigotry and/or lies.

(¯`·.¸Trol Spammer¸.·´¯).. WHY be Unemployed? ..

Apr 10, 2011, 6:05:07 PM4/10/11

"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <drivers...@ymail.com>"
<xanadupu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What do therapists say about those who crave attention of any
kind? Is it narcissism or immaturity. Seek help urgently:

There are 46 Therapists (Mental Health Specialist) near your home
(within a 50 mile radius of Evansdale, Iowa)

Thomas Charles Eachus, LISW; MSW
3251 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.25 miles

Richard D Anfinson, LISW; MSW
3251 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.25 miles

Patricia A Nelson, MS; MSW
3251 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.25 miles

Diane Hope Schaeffer, LISW; MSW
3421 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.30 miles

Thomas James Kremer, LISW; MSW
3421 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.30 miles

Brian C Nedoba, LISW; MSW
3421 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.30 miles

Floralyn S Groff Perry, MA
847 W 4th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Services, Social Work 3.63 miles

Bruce Gregory, LMHC; MA
847 W 4th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Counseling 3.63 miles

Mary Eileen Crawford, MA; MS
3356 Kimball Ave
Waterloo, IA 50702
Mental Health Services, Social Work 3.90 miles

Kenneth Paul Wernimont, LISW; MSW
146 W Dale St
Waterloo, IA 50703
Mental Health Services, Social Work 4.93 miles

Dennis D Feltz, LMHC; MA
2802 Orchard Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Mental Health Services, Counseling 7.16 miles

Berdena Jean Beach, LM; PHD
324 W 3rd St
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Mental Health Services, Marriage and Family

Lois A Fink, LMHC; MA
111 10th St SW
Waverly, IA 50677
Mental Health Services, Counseling 20.46 miles

Carla Janssen, MA
111 10th St SW
Waverly, IA 50677
Mental Health Services, Counseling 20.46 miles

Kathy G Dubois, MED; MS
111 10th St SW
Waverly, IA 50677
Mental Health Services, Counseling 20.46 miles

Rebecca L Heeren, LMHC; MS
1309 S Broadway St
Toledo, IA 52342
Mental Health Services, Counseling 37.01 miles

Mary L Tharp, LISW; MSW
1790 Blairs Ferry Rd
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Mental Health Services, Social Work 43.15 miles

Kimberly Jo Benton Herzberg, MS; MSW
9 N 4th Ave
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Mental Health Services, Social Work 43.16 miles

Angela Kay Krier, LISW; MSW
9 N 4th Ave
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Mental Health Services, Social Work 43.16 miles

No need for referal - just tell to any of them that you are Craig Chilton.

Or say that Donald Duck send you......

!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 11, 2011, 9:46:02 AM4/11/11

Ho-hum.

Yet ANOTHER moronic *FORGERY* by a Social RETARD ---

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:05:07 +1000, "\(¯`·.¸Trol Spammer¸.·´¯\)..
WHY be Unemployed? .." <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

[[[ LINK, above, has been REPAIRED, and now works, to
assist all who are interested in obtaining AVAILABLE work. ]]]

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends b0bAN∂cArOlE

Apr 11, 2011, 9:57:45 AM4/11/11
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> Ho-hum.
>
> Yet ANOTHER moronic *FORGERY* by a Social RETARD ---
>
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:05:07 +1000, "\(�`�.�Trol Spammer�.���\)..
> WHY be Unemployed? .." <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

Forgery eh? Well ..you ARE a troll spammer so I suppose I believe ya
this time...

> [[[ LINK, above, has been REPAIRED, and now works, to
> assist all who are interested in obtaining AVAILABLE work. ]]]

Anybody with any common sense will NEVER click on your links.

™ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃

Craig Chilton

Apr 11, 2011, 11:58:44 AM4/11/11
>(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <tu...@LayEveryone.com> wrote:
>> Ho-hum.
>>
>> Yet ANOTHER moronic *FORGERY* by a Social RETARD ---
>>
>> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:05:07 +1000, "\(?`?.?Trol Spammer?.???\)..
>> WHY be Unemployed? .." <http://www.bewareMe.com> wrote:

With some luck, I can give you a virus. With a stool I can give you
aids.....unless you lay down on your side.

Craig Chilton

Apr 11, 2011, 12:03:22 PM4/11/11
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:46:02 -0500, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<tu...@LayEveryone.com>" wrote from his hospital bed:

> Ho-hum.
>Yawn, poof!

> Yet ANOTHER moronic *FORGERY* by a Social RETARD ---
>

>And I would know, the greatest forger of our time.

>On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:05:07 +1000, "\(¯`·.¸Trol Spammer¸.·´¯\)..

>WHY be Unemployed? .." <tu...@LayEverybody.com> wrote:
>Don't trust my links. Don't say I didn't warn you. I want your ass.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobaлdcaяole ۩

Apr 16, 2011, 11:50:59 PM4/16/11
On Apr 9, 4:12 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> >Fact: he promised to close it down
> >Fact: he hasn't
>
> Fact: Congress blocked its closure.

Then perhaps he should have kept his naive mouth shut in the first
place ...

He's one and done.

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃