Remove GPS Ankle Bracelet

已查看 10,443 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

manneuin987

未读,
2009年7月12日 23:52:132009/7/12
收件人
Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Auric__

未读,
2009年7月13日 10:38:242009/7/13
收件人
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 03:52:13 GMT, manneuin987 wrote:

> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Finish your sentence and the court will remove it. There, no alarms.

--
We hates the coffees. Stupid, fat, wicked coffees.
We wants the Dr. Peppers, we do. We wants it! My... *PRECIOUS*...

sandy58

未读,
2009年7月21日 02:36:402009/7/21
收件人
On Jul 13, 4:52 am, manneuin987 <mannequin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Amputate your foot.

moronsbegone

未读,
2011年5月8日 21:32:262011/5/8
收件人
manneuin987 <manneq...@gmail.com> wrote in
oups.com:

> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the
> kind they give you when you're on house arrest) without
> triggering the alarm?

Chainsaw.

Dick Kennedy

未读,
2011年5月18日 06:09:432011/5/18
收件人

I prefer some C4 and a pair of earplugs...

ziggybiggun...@gmail.com

未读,
2012年8月23日 00:13:232012/8/23
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

The point of Google groups and any other site like them is to share information.
To answer the question asked with information that helps the person asking the question. So far all the answers have been smartass remarks and common sense. All your smartass remarks do is make it harder to find the answer the question asker is looking for. So dont be a dick!!! If you have helpful information reply. If you dont keep your mouth shut. One day you will need to find something and you wont be able to because what goes around comes around.

Back to the question. I have a gps bracelet that pretrial services put on me not for house arrest but for Curfew. I haveto be in my house by 7pm and cant leave again until 7am 7days a week. I haven't figured out how to remove it without triggering the alarm yet, I have seen a video of a guy that uses a single wire to keep the curcit complete so he can remove it. on youtube. he says he was on house arrest for a year and romoved it every night an left. He didnt leave enough info for me to try it myself. hope that helps

Auric__

未读,
2012年8月23日 00:31:342012/8/23
收件人
ziggybiggunsthewiggler wrote:

> On Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
>> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?
>
> The point of Google groups and any other site like them is to share
> information.

Sure, but this isn't alt.criminal-acts.evading-house-arrest. (It's also not
*just* Google groups... but based on what you wrote, I'm guessing you don't
know what Usenet is, do you?)

As for *your* ankle bracelet, I hope it's permanently grafted to your body,
so they have to amputate something vital to remove it.

--
It is not safe to assume that the handicapped are free of sin;
they vary exactly the way unhandicapped people do.

practice

未读,
2012年8月25日 10:12:192012/8/25
收件人
The *best* way to remove a gps bracelet is to let time take its course,
you DUMBASS!

And , of course, the *next* best way is NOT to give them ANY reason to
have one fashioned for you.

Go ye forth and sin no more

Auric__

未读,
2012年8月25日 11:58:552012/8/25
收件人
Methinks you got those two reversed.

> Go ye forth and sin no more

Sin boldly.
-- Martin Luther

--
- Dammit, I missed the end of Perry Mason.
- Everyone was in on it except Perry and Della. The DA buried the body.

chrisfi...@gmail.com

未读,
2012年9月7日 01:47:542012/9/7
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:52:13 PM UTC-6, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

I'm not on house arrest, but I have a GPS unit. I have broken it off and was immediately commanded to go to the Community Justice Services office. I learned that the thing functions by light sensitivity and fiber optic wires. There are holes in the strap, like the holes in a belt, which trigger a tamper alert if light passes through. The fiber optic wires are embedded into the strap and pass through the unit, so a tamper alert happens if the strap is separated from the unit. Someone else commented about someone who supposedly managed to keep the fiber optic circuit during and after removal. Anyone who figures out how to do this is a non-conformist genius, deserving of respect for defying the absurd system. Remember that what comes off must also go back on or the officer in charge of the monitoring is going to create problems...
已删除帖子

kimberly1...@gmail.com

未读,
2013年1月20日 15:12:592013/1/20
收件人
im tryin to find that out two but because i dont want to get in trouble any more im just gonna do my time any way im to young to be tryin to get it off anyway

B-$tring

未读,
2013年1月27日 08:03:312013/1/27
收件人
I think the C4 is definitely the best idea!
已删除帖子

bobol...@gmail.com

未读,
2013年3月5日 11:30:482013/3/5
收件人
idiot

br0ken.s0u...@gmail.com

未读,
2013年3月5日 21:06:472013/3/5
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Kill yourself noob. You're probably a pedophile. Kill yourself. Problem solved. LOL

taylorl...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年1月14日 21:29:492014/1/14
收件人
Hey guys, I'm on house arrest too. I have the GPS one, and for those picking fun, I entered an abandoned house and picked up a rusty button. It's also my first ( and hopefully only) time I've been into trouble. Yeah, it was dumb. But, to answer your question, which hopefully you're off by now, I saw one guy just slide it off. I wanted to see how he did it, but I guess he had a slack officer or something, because they're way too tight, I think. I'm not fixing to try to take this thing off, I want to get and stay out of trouble haha. I've heard of people popping the tabs off of the inside of the strap, next to the monitor, but never witnessed it. It could be BS. I would just stay away from trying. :)

be...@themarshallproject.org

未读,
2014年8月12日 08:10:382014/8/12
收件人
Hi, I'm a reporter working on a story about electronic monitoring ankle bracelets. If you're on one (or were recently on one) and would be willing to talk to me about your experience, please get in touch: beth [at] themarshallproject.org. I'd be happy to use a pseudonym to protect your privacy if you prefer. Thank you.

berni...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年9月14日 05:50:132014/9/14
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:52:13 PM UTC-5, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

if its loose all all soap your foot like you would to remove a ring from your finger

berni...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年9月14日 06:06:422014/9/14
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:52:13 PM UTC-5, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

On Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:52:13 PM UTC-5, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

soap your foot and slip it off. and for you selfrightous jerks out there. these are human bings who may or may not desearve to be chained like a dog, you people know nothing of these peoples lives. let him who is without sin cast the first stone,

Ralph Glatt

未读,
2014年9月16日 09:35:302014/9/16
收件人
Just my opinion, but I think having someone wear a GPS ankle bracelet is "cruel and unusual" punishment.

evanjo...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年10月2日 16:54:052014/10/2
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Heat will cause things to expand, so if you apply heat (NOT FLAME! Don't light the thing (and therefore your foot) on fire), you should cause the strap to get larger. Then you can try lubricating your foot, ankle, and the bracelet its self and see if the combination will allow you to slide out of it. Also shave your ankle and foot, I'm not sure if this will help but it definitely can't hurt.

If that doesn't work you can try figuring out where in the bracelet the wires that complete the circuit are, expose them, use wire to go around the area where your going to cut it, then cut it between the jumping points (the spots where you connected the wire), and bingo your god to go.

Auric__

未读,
2014年10月2日 18:42:542014/10/2
收件人
evanjo...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
>> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?
>
> Heat will cause things to expand, so if you apply heat (NOT FLAME!
[snip]

It's been 5 years, you moron.

--
Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.
-- Bertrand Russell

brad

未读,
2014年12月24日 05:39:282014/12/24
收件人
I have some ideas. First the GPS portion doesn't work everywhere. Large buildings, tunnels, etc. block GPS signals. Get a cheap GPS and carry it around and watch the signal, you will find lots of dead spots. Second, the ankle monitor glitches many times like if you bang it on the tub and you wouldn't know it glitched. The people monitoring these things know this and don't do anything. Only when the glitch lasts for an unreasonable amount of time do they report it. How much is that time, I don't know. Now do what I did. The strap has small plastic hooks similar to an electrical plug on your car. On a car you use a small screwdriver to pull the hooks away and separate the connection. This cannot be done on your ankle monitor. However the hooks can be broken. Make a simple tool to spread the strap apart until it breaks free from one end. Remove it and put it back together. If done fast enough it may just appear to be a glitch that won't get reported. If it does get reported just tell them you caught it on something. The tool I made was two pieces of metal joined by a bolt in one end. Picture the tool opening and closing with the bolt holding it together. Then I welded a nut in the center of one piece of metal three inches from the bolt. I ran a second long bolt thru the nut until it contacted the other piece of metal. Then tightening the second bolt causes the pieces of metal to expand. Put the two ends of metal inside the strap. Keep tightening until the strap snaps off. Simple. Wait and see if you get a call. I did this and it took about three days before my PO called me. He was confused as to how it happened. He just had me come in and get a new one. I'm going to do it again during his days off.

adamm...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年4月4日 11:46:342015/4/4
收件人
If it's loose at all lotion or soap your foot or ankle real good. Slide a plastic bag underneath the bracelet.THen wrap the bag around the bracelet, then slide the bag off with the bracelet inside it.

directioner...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年4月29日 15:44:352015/4/29
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Hi Ummm I'm on house arrest to and I have court in two days but I just got in trouble and I could go to a Juvenal Detention center in till I'm 18 so my suggestion to you is to just do good and make your P.O. happy and they will take it off faster I know it sucks but sometimes in life we just got to do it. I wish the best for you

Auric__

未读,
2015年5月1日 01:00:482015/5/1
收件人
The question was posted 6 years ago. "mannequin987" is prbably not still
waiting for answers.

--
Society may not be able to punish you, but you would have to think
about how your actions punish those around you that you care about.

okeep...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年5月22日 00:10:172015/5/22
收件人
The new technology is virtually impossible to defeat. The ankle strap has an optical filament in the middle and the unit pulses every few seconds to check for continuity.. If it fails because it's been cut or bent.....alarm. The only way I know of would be to take your foot out of joint at the ankle and slip it off...... Excrutiatingly painful, but it would work.

juanb...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年2月4日 15:09:512016/2/4
收件人
Word of advice dont do it hell it may be hard to deal with but aleast u are free from jail or prison i hate being on ot as well but a friend tryed to do it an it didnt work
已删除帖子

hannahb...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年2月10日 14:08:032016/2/10
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

i have one on too, aparenlty being a skilled, underage, driver is illegal lol. i hope you are off it by now, but i have tried almost every way possible and i just cant figure out how some people do it

evul

未读,
2016年2月10日 19:22:442016/2/10
收件人
Sul meriggio di 2016-02-10,
hannahb...@gmail.com <hannahb...@gmail.com> enarrava tali parole:
> On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
>> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?
>
> First of all, calling someone a *DUMBASS* is unnecessary. Especially when you dont know what happend for them to get it on in the first place. They could have been falsely accused of something and this is what happened. Now for all of yall getting an attitude and shit, just stop. Its really childish. Can you please grow up. this person asked a very good question and it deserves a respectful answer. You can easily purchase the little screw thing to undo it yourself off of the internet. I have a monitor on myself and this is what i did to take it off. of course im not that bad of a person to be able to live with myself if i got caught so i put it back on lol. To all of you who have something to say to me, watch your tone with me. im not playing games and all that bull shit with you. im just stating a fact and some may find it useful and some may not. its up to yall to take it how you please but i do not wish to have to put every single one of you in your place. thank you and have a nice day

Poast clupping dimbass
--
evul
ev...@NOSPAMexilenet.org

Auric__

未读,
2016年2月10日 23:22:242016/2/10
收件人
hannahbrumbeloe wrote:

> On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
>> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

Here we are approaching 7 years since the original post and people are still
replying. Are you all a bunch of idiots?

Actually, considering you're wearing home arrest trackers, you probably are.

> i have one on too, aparenlty being a skilled, underage, driver is
> illegal lol. i hope you are off it by now, but i have tried almost every
> way possible and i just cant figure out how some people do it

I would bet that "mannequin987" got his off years ago, either by finishing
his sentence, or by screwing up and getting thrown in the dungeon.

--
I always hated kids.

sosa4...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年5月3日 17:24:542016/5/3
收件人
can u help me

willre...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年5月11日 01:32:222016/5/11
收件人
My friend used lotion from his heel past the monitor and just slipped it over his heel

spenc...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年6月7日 13:01:032016/6/7
收件人
If the monitor uses CDMA technology (Sprint and Verizon), the MEID/ESN are usually on a sticker on the device.

It's very easy to clone the MEID on basic CDMA phones. Once you've cloned it, you can get program by dialing *ACT. Then you will discover your ankle monitor's phone number and be able to send/receive text messages. With this , theoretically, you could register for an account with the carrier, verify with text message sent to the phone (aka the ankle monitor), log in, and suspend service on the device.

On their end they will just see that communication was lost, without any battery warning, powering down, or tampering alerts. That will give you the opportunity to remove it without them getting immediate notification. However if you remove it while the battery has a charge, the device will save the fact that it was taken off and will transmit that information as soon as the account is restored. So, your only option for them to definitely not know that you took it off is to microwave it for a few seconds to fry the damn thing.

Either way, removing it will break the plastic pins, which could land you in trouble when they asked you to come in to inspect it. But I've heard that those plastic bins come off pretty easily because are not meant to be strong (The device removed they actually break them off when the device removed they actually break them off themselves).

damian...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年9月13日 23:55:432016/9/13
收件人
I am a computer scientist and engineer so I can tell you ANY electronic device can be hacked period, especially if you have physical access to it. There are plenty of videos and posts explaining how to accomplish this. Getting the device off is the easy part, you can remove any HIP anklet in a Faraday cage without setting off an alarm since Faraday cages block all electronic signals. How it is monitored however differs from model to model so you would have to research how to maintain the illusion that it is still functioning properly until you are able to put it back on, which obviously means you would have to remove it without permanently damaging it. Again, there are posts and videos that explain how to accomplish this. If you think its worth your freedom to attempt happy researching and good luck.

damian...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年9月14日 00:00:052016/9/14
收件人
On Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 12:31:34 AM UTC-4, Auric__ wrote:
> ziggybiggunsthewiggler wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
> >> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> >> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?
> >
> > The point of Google groups and any other site like them is to share
> > information.
>
> Sure, but this isn't alt.criminal-acts.evading-house-arrest. (It's also not
> *just* Google groups... but based on what you wrote, I'm guessing you don't
> know what Usenet is, do you?)
>
> As for *your* ankle bracelet, I hope it's permanently grafted to your body,
> so they have to amputate something vital to remove it.
>
> --
> It is not safe to assume that the handicapped are free of sin;
> they vary exactly the way unhandicapped people do.

Someone should permanently graft your smart ass mouth shut, or alternatively punch you in it. No one gives a shit how you feel about it. Sick life bro reading questions on the internet just to troll and make smart ass comments, rather than helping the person asking the question. Sadly it's obvious why you have no friends or personal life freeing up your time for your exciting hobby.

damian...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年9月14日 00:01:232016/9/14
收件人
They should permanently graft your mouth shut and remove your tongue, you don;t need it.

damian...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年9月14日 00:06:432016/9/14
收件人
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 12:10:17 AM UTC-4, okeep...@gmail.com wrote:
> The new technology is virtually impossible to defeat. The ankle strap has an optical filament in the middle and the unit pulses every few seconds to check for continuity.. If it fails because it's been cut or bent.....alarm. The only way I know of would be to take your foot out of joint at the ankle and slip it off...... Excrutiatingly painful, but it would work.

Wrong, anyone that says you cant do it is very misinformed. It is an electronic device. I am a computer scientist and engineer so I can tell you ANY electronic device can be hacked period, especially if you have physical access to it. There are plenty of videos and posts explaining how to accomplish this. Getting the device off is the easy part, you can remove any HIP anklet in a Faraday cage without setting off an alarm since Faraday cages block all electronic signals. How it is monitored however differs from model to model so you would have to research how to maintain the illusion that it is still functioning properly until you are able to put it back on, which obviously means you would have to remove it without permanently damaging it. Again, there are posts and videos that explain how to accomplish this. If you think its worth your freedom to attempt happy researching and good luck.

damian...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年9月14日 00:11:532016/9/14
收件人
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:01:23 AM UTC-4, damian...@gmail.com wrote:
> They should permanently graft your mouth shut and remove your tongue, you don;t need it.

This is for ziggybiggunsthewiggler btw

Auric__

未读,
2016年9月14日 09:48:282016/9/14
收件人
damian.graves wrote:

> On Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 12:31:34 AM UTC-4, Auric__ wrote:
>> ziggybiggunsthewiggler wrote:

>> > The point of Google groups and any other site like them is to share
>> > information.
>>
>> Sure, but this isn't alt.criminal-acts.evading-house-arrest. (It's also
>> not *just* Google groups... but based on what you wrote, I'm guessing
>> you don't know what Usenet is, do you?)
>>
>> As for *your* ankle bracelet, I hope it's permanently grafted to your
>> body, so they have to amputate something vital to remove it.
>
> Someone should permanently graft your smart ass mouth shut, or
> alternatively punch you in it. No one gives a shit how you feel about
> it. Sick life bro reading questions on the internet just to troll and
> make smart ass comments, rather than helping the person asking the
> question. Sadly it's obvious why you have no friends or personal life
> freeing up your time for your exciting hobby.

"Helping"? It's a criminal asking how to avoid their sentence. I'm not
helping that. "mannequin987" did the crime, they get to enjoy the sentence
imposed, including that sexy government-owned anklet.

Also: The question was asked *7 years ago*. Fucking Google groupies.

--
- If you won't help us, we'll tell everyone your brother's in prison!
- My brother is the warden!

hollywoo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年10月28日 00:44:122016/10/28
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 10:52:13 PM UTC-5, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

EVAL where did u buy the lil screw thing off line at?

hollywoo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年10月28日 00:49:322016/10/28
收件人
i ment online
where online do i buy the lilscrew thing?

lilba...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年11月25日 05:13:582016/11/25
收件人
someone tell me how to get it off idc if they are alerted i'll be gone before they get here i just need to know how to cut it off. gardening scissors?

Auric__

未读,
2016年11月25日 20:33:292016/11/25
收件人
Should be able to use almost any saw to cut your foot off.

--
Did you ever notice that "What the hell..." is always the right decision?
-- Marilyn Monroe

nubik...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年1月12日 18:27:542017/1/12
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 8:52:13 PM UTC-7, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

i saw this guy put a plastic bag in between his foot and the anklet then put lube in between and pull it off. i have a fat ass foot tho so that doesnt work

mzbe...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年1月14日 06:26:412017/1/14
收件人
Do this work

lindz...@student.ankenychristianacademy.com

未读,
2017年1月17日 12:04:572017/1/17
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 10:52:13 PM UTC-5, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

I'm just letting you all know now that it won't work for long. I got someone to remove it and I got caught by doing that. They will see that you haven't around much and that will get them to go to your house and look around for you. It's your loss...

fineousf...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年1月18日 09:38:432017/1/18
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

I know this thread is old, but I'm sure there are others who will want to know something like this. The saying I hear most about things like this is "If you can't do the time, don't to the crime." This is why I haven't done any hacking even thought I know a lot about it. :-p

cwea...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月23日 02:40:112017/2/23
收件人
well fuck uts feb 2017 n i still wanna know how to cheat the thing. i am on it

cwea...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月23日 02:40:372017/2/23
收件人
did u find an ansawer?

cwea...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月23日 02:42:072017/2/23
收件人
true bro

kizas...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月23日 10:01:172017/2/23
收件人
How can I take this bracelet off with out parole knowing lol

jenn...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年2月23日 13:04:292017/2/23
收件人
Slather it up with lotion, this keeps from burning the bracelet as lotion evaporates add more. put a towel under it heat with torch and pull it will slowly stretch do this all the way around. when gets loose enough slip bag under slather with lotion or vaseline slip off with bag

mb32...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年5月5日 10:04:372017/5/5
收件人
Does this work? Have u tried it?
已删除帖子

skbyi...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月4日 13:24:242017/6/4
收件人
I was attacked by a baseball bat, I am forced to wear a GPS device to keep me away from the guy who attacked me. Sweet Justice right! I have no other restrictions so no issues other than public embarrassment when wearing shorts. These things are break them you buy them, at 1800.00 dollars plus a possible felony charge added for escape from custody, not worth removing it. Enjoy the freedoms you do have, the alternative sucks!

xioyo...@outlook.com

未读,
2017年6月22日 06:40:562017/6/22
收件人
A doctor removed mine got in a bad wreak had to cut it off to do surgery

camo...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月29日 12:22:002017/6/29
收件人
Get butter, lube up your lower leg, ankle and foot... It'll be off in less than 30 seconds and nobody will be none the wiser... to put it back on, just do the same thing

camo...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月29日 12:23:122017/6/29
收件人
Butter up your lower leg ankle and foot... it'll be off in less than 30 seconds

water.b...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月10日 01:53:182017/7/10
收件人
Well said

shadys...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年8月15日 04:16:192017/8/15
收件人
How long after batteries die is p.o informed?

abronsl...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年11月23日 07:31:102017/11/23
收件人
That is the most informative info I have read, it seem like you know what you are talking about bcuz I have the exact same ankle bracelet. I have been brainstorming trying to figure this out since I live by myself and have ample amounts of time on my hands to think. Your response was years ago, but I would like to hear from you.

ichag...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年11月27日 10:47:562017/11/27
收件人
i also need to now asap or death for me

Auric__

未读,
2017年11月28日 10:04:342017/11/28
收件人
ichagomock wrote:

> i also need to now asap or death for me

If it's literally life-or-death then don't worry about it, just run.

Otherwise, serve your sentence, criminal.

--
The hunter is caught in his own net.

nyc...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年1月11日 23:17:102018/1/11
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

How Can i block the cell and gps tracking of an ankle bracelet. While I am on house arrest I am allowed to leave the house for work and other activities. But I would like to take my son and wife to dinner and can't... Does anyone know of any devices that block the signals? I am on federal GPS supervision for VOSR and not a pedophile... But want to just be able to take my wife and kids out to a good family dinner and they wont allow me..

nyc...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年1月11日 23:25:412018/1/11
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

IF THERE ISNT A WAY TO REMOVE THE GPS ANKLE BRACELET IS THERE A WAY TO BLOCK THE SIGNAL FOR THE CELL SERVICE OR GPS? I AM BEING VIOLATED ON PROBATION DUE TO SOME BULLSHIT MY OLD EMPLOYER IS SAYING.

ALL I WANT IS WHILE I AM OUT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO A NICE DINNER FOR 1-2 HOURS AND THEN GO HOME.....WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS...

Auric__

未读,
2018年1月12日 02:31:032018/1/12
收件人
Cut your foot off. Then the anklet will slip right off.

--
Maybe let the call of adventure go through to voice mail next time?

nyc...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年1月12日 07:09:402018/1/12
收件人
Thanks for the recommendation but read it again. not what i asked..

未读,
2018年1月12日 08:24:572018/1/12
收件人
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 10:04:37 AM UTC-4, mb32...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does this work? Have u tried it?

i have never tried that but even if you heat it up and stretch it my understanding is that ankle bracelets use fiber optic to keep the signal going which is a light that goes around. Also my understanding is you can stretch the ankle bracelet 5-10% of its current state. So unless they put it on excessively loose on your ankle i dont see that working. Once you over stretch it and if you cause the fiber optic signal to break your in deep shit! I believe the only way around stuff like this unless you have a small heal and can do what they are recommending is to block the signal. Now I found that you can order gps/gsm blockers but i believe it sends a signal/alert to your PO when the signal is lost. So if your able to get away with anything it will be for a short period of time 1-2 hours before they question why the signal is lost...

Anyone have any recommendations?

Auric__

未读,
2018年1月12日 13:39:172018/1/12
收件人
Some fucking criminal wrote:

> On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:31:03 AM UTC-5, Auric__ wrote:
>> nyctheo wrote:

>> > IF THERE ISNT A WAY TO REMOVE THE GPS ANKLE BRACELET IS THERE A WAY TO
>> > BLOCK THE SIGNAL FOR THE CELL SERVICE OR GPS? I AM BEING VIOLATED ON
>> > PROBATION DUE TO SOME BULLSHIT MY OLD EMPLOYER IS SAYING.
>> >
>> > ALL I WANT IS WHILE I AM OUT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO A NICE
>> > DINNER FOR 1-2 HOURS AND THEN GO HOME.....WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS...
>>
>> Cut your foot off. Then the anklet will slip right off.
>
> Thanks for the recommendation but read it again. not what i asked..

Yes, I know.

Did it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, you're being punished for
something you did wrong? Serve your sentence, criminal.

If you want to treat your family to a nice dinner, learn to cook.

--
You know, it actually might be nice being this stupid.
Can you imagine just not having a care in the world?

kaire...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年1月18日 05:16:142018/1/18
收件人
I don't know what kind of ankle bracelet you got but mine doesn't need charging and there is no way getting it off. One time I was so bored from only being allowed out four hrs a week I slept for like 30 hrs straight and they called to see if I was alive cuz it hadn't moved!

aden...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年2月10日 19:11:272018/2/10
收件人
I assume most of them do considering I was kidnapped and when his time is up in prison they are going to gps him...THANK GOD! You guys sound like ignorant dumb fucks!!! You don’t want to be treated like an animal? Then don’t act like one...

kpartri...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年4月14日 04:31:072018/4/14
收件人
I lost weight and mine slipped right off 2 months ago...but now I gained some and I need to get it back on for court soon I'm in a state of panick!!!

Auric__

未读,
2018年4月14日 13:44:232018/4/14
收件人
You're an idiot.

--
Everyone's childhood plays itself out.
No wonder no one knows the other or can completely understand.

tye.ro...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年4月14日 15:54:202018/4/14
收件人
So I'm on the gps scram. Last week I had gotten a warrant from probation and I went to turn myself in. My feild officer meet me at the jail and removed my braclet until I got out to get it back on. I was surprised when I seen that all she did to remove it was take a flathead and pop it open. No alarm or vibration had happened. So removal is easy and to put it back on obviously just latch it closed.

I noticed when I woke up to use the restroom this morning my monitor was blinking red meanong battery was low. Well i went back to sleep instead of charging and when I woke up no light. So it must have died while I was sleep.

My question is, while dead if I removed it and adjusted the band, would they be notified? I would put it back on of course before charging. So it would be no different then if the field officer took it off and put it back on but the battery would be dead. Then I'd charge it. So if notified would it be somehow immediate or once powered back on. And if they were notifed once back on would they know the bracket was removed and then reattached.

With no power I would think that it could not possibly be aware of itself being removed and put back on. My field officer would just see that bracket was dead and tell me to charge it. When I plug it in how could the f.o. see that the bracelet was taken off and put back on while battery was dead.
已删除帖子

cyrus...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月3日 01:53:042018/5/3
收件人
I just came here for the comments...

handso...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月10日 15:31:552018/5/10
收件人
bwhaha

handso...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月10日 15:32:202018/5/10
收件人
me too!!!

gbm...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月10日 18:19:092018/5/10
收件人
Slyly I don’t think there is any way to slip it off,
Unless you have the red thing they come round with get that and you can take it on and off freely loool there’s not really any point in trying to get it off unless you already no how to, give up looking my fellow tag niggas 😂😂😂

Auric__

未读,
2018年5月11日 12:40:052018/5/11
收件人
handsofmagik wrote:

> me too!!!

You're an idiot.

--
I got an early birthday present this year: a broken leg.

Auric__

未读,
2018年5月11日 12:43:472018/5/11
收件人
gbmaa01 wrote:

> Slyly I don't think there is any way to slip it off,

Sure there is. As I keep saying, cut your foot off and the pretty anklet will
slip right off.

> Unless you have the red thing they come round with get that and you can
> take it on and off freely loool there's not really any point in trying
> to get it off unless you already no how to, give up looking my fellow
> tag niggas

Perhaps the smartest thing anyone's said in this thread.

Meanwhile, ***NINE FUCKING YEARS ON****, idiots are still posting. I'm pretty
sure that mannequin987 has long since had the anklet removed, one way or
another.

--
Sacrifice small animals during POST to your PC.
-- reverend maxwell snort

fineousf...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月12日 12:04:162018/5/12
收件人
I blame Google Groups.

fineousf...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月12日 12:04:562018/5/12
收件人
On Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:52:13 PM UTC-4, mannequin987 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove a GPS ankle bracelet (the kind they
> give you when you're on house arrest) without triggering the alarm?

I blame Google Groups.

Auric__

未读,
2018年5月12日 23:59:512018/5/12
收件人
fineousfingers35 wrote:

> On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 12:43:47 PM UTC-4, Auric__ wrote:
>> gbmaa01 wrote:
>>
>> > Slyly I don't think there is any way to slip it off,
>>
>> Sure there is. As I keep saying, cut your foot off and the pretty
>> anklet will slip right off.
>>
>> > Unless you have the red thing they come round with get that and you
>> > can take it on and off freely loool there's not really any point in
>> > trying to get it off unless you already no how to, give up looking my
>> > fellow tag niggas
>>
>> Perhaps the smartest thing anyone's said in this thread.
>>
>> Meanwhile, ***NINE FUCKING YEARS ON****, idiots are still posting. I'm
>> pretty sure that mannequin987 has long since had the anklet removed,
>> one way or another.
>
> I blame Google Groups.

Don't blame the tool for what the user does with it. GG makes it possible,
but it's the morons that get the blame.

--
- Someday I will have you strangled.
- Of a certainty.

paul.m...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年6月19日 01:33:292018/6/19
收件人
I came here wondering if they put an ankle bracelet on undocumented immigrants rather than detain them would be a viable solution so that families didn’t need to be separated. I think I got my answer. These things appear to be easily enough removed but the suppression of notifications is harder to achieve. This makes it less viable to use for someone that is at high risk of just fleeing.

Thanks everyone above for the info and also to Google Groups for providing the forum that answered my question.

Auric__

未读,
2018年6月19日 02:11:002018/6/19
收件人
paul.mahoney wrote:

> I came here wondering if they put an ankle bracelet on undocumented
> immigrants rather than detain them would be a viable solution so that
> families didn’t need to be separated. I think I got my answer. These
> things appear to be easily enough removed but the suppression of
> notifications is harder to achieve. This makes it less viable to use for
> someone that is at high risk of just fleeing.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

...but not if they're undocumented, I guess.

> Thanks everyone above for the info and also to Google Groups for
> providing the forum that answered my question.

Google didn't provide you anything except a means to access this group. The
alt.2600.* hierarchy predates Google as a whole by a number of years;
Wikipedia sez '2600: The Hacker Quarterly' (the magazine) was founded in
1984, and I imagine the Usenet groups followed rather soon after.

--
We observe, we note facts.
From the observations and facts we theorize and we deduce;

coyvan...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年8月2日 16:54:202018/8/2
收件人
All u people with jerk remarks must have never been in any kind of trouble since ur all obviously perfect. And why would u even be on this site if u were not interested on how to get the Damn thing off.... just sayin.

coyvan...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年8月2日 16:55:502018/8/2
收件人
Again, why r u here, with ur stupidity, if u aren't interested in the same thing.

nickbar...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年9月8日 00:52:182018/9/8
收件人
I have a SCRAM alcohol tether and want to trick it somehow so I can have a few beers?
Any ideas???

jselfm...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年9月28日 13:08:292018/9/28
收件人
Go to jail they got chu

stl...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年10月8日 11:44:332018/10/8
收件人

catdi...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年10月18日 18:23:342018/10/18
收件人
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 9:52:18 PM UTC-7, nickbar...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a SCRAM alcohol tether and want to trick it somehow so I can have a few beers?
> Any ideas???

baloney between your ankle and monster....get hammered

jvog...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年2月10日 00:36:362019/2/10
收件人
So.. I have the non gps bracelet and I was putting right jeans on the other day and the damn thing literally flew off my ankle, I’ve read some posts of others sayin itcame off n they were accused of bullshitting, I kid you not, it came off! I immediately put it back on n waited for a call or something.. and nothing. I’ve since went to show my sister and can see it will definitely disconnect again,. I have heard from the monitoring company since this happened and they’ve said they aren’t getting a connect from my box, to unplug it plug it back in 3 min, blah blah(I’ve gotten this call prior to the incident) but I’m curious if the 2 could be related? Anyone know of either or preferably both of these situations?

souther...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年3月12日 06:07:402019/3/12
收件人
I hope you get stopped by the cops and end up on house arrest like l did completely innocent and wrongfully accused fukn prick your probably a pig yourself or a bootlicker so may karma find you there in the same position fuck

drip...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年3月19日 16:20:482019/3/19
收件人
Did You Try It Bro Lmk I'm On House Arrest
已删除帖子
正在加载更多帖子。
0 个新帖子