REQ: GetDataBack for FAT V3.03 - Runtime Software

JohnZonIt

Mar 3, 2007, 1:13:27 PM3/3/07

Requesting the crack for:
GetDataBack for FAT V3.03 from Runtime Software http://www.runtime.org

The Demo I downloaded also has this with it:
GetDataBack for NTFS V3.03

Both appear to require separate serials

I have this serial information that I searched for- Neither of these work
with the demo I downloaded
\as there are known to be pirated the error states when trying to use
| Name: chris reber |
| FAT - License Key: FLSFIYJDLAMCVM |
| NTFS - License Key: CRRJCSBWJBDRBD |
+----------------------------------------[DVT]+
| Thanks ApfelEsser for the Supply |

The Demo is available here:
http://www.runtime.org/products.htm

Download Demo link:
http://www.runtime.org/gdb.zip

Any help that any of the fine people of the news group can offer is greatly
appreciated

I lost my backup drive in a virus incident, the files are there
I need to extract them normal methods have failed time and time again.

Many Thanks

John M

It has been a while since I have posted here please forgive any wrong doing
in this post A bit out of practice

************************************

GetDataBack will help you retrieve your files if the hard drive's partition
table, boot record, FAT,

or root directory have been damaged by a virus, formatting, fdisk or power
failure.

GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer
recognized by Windows.

File Size: 3.2 MB

Message has been deleted

JohnZonIt

Mar 4, 2007, 12:59:24 PM3/4/07
Many Thanks, I will give that a try.
May the day find you well

John M

"Al" <a...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:13:27 GMT, "JohnZonIt" <joh...@epix.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Requesting the crack for:
>>GetDataBack for FAT V3.03 from Runtime Software http://www.runtime.org
>>
>>The Demo I downloaded also has this with it:
>>GetDataBack for NTFS V3.03
>>
>>Both appear to require separate serials
>>
>>I have this serial information that I searched for- Neither of these work
>>with the demo I downloaded
>>\as there are known to be pirated the error states when trying to use
>>+-----------------------------------------------+
>>| Name: chris reber |
>>| FAT - License Key: FLSFIYJDLAMCVM |
>>| NTFS - License Key: CRRJCSBWJBDRBD |
>>+----------------------------------------[DVT]+
>>| Thanks ApfelEsser for the Supply |
>>+-----------------------------------------------+
>

> Do a search for "Portable GetDataBack" 3.03. It has both the NTFS and
> the FAT versions together. They are also registered to chris reber but
> work. No need to install it, it just runs from the .exe file wherever
> you put it. I have mine on a flash drive as well as on a hard drive
> and they work perfectly.
> Cheers,
> Al

Message has been deleted

JohnZonIt

Mar 4, 2007, 8:58:00 PM3/4/07
You have been most helpful, I am searching for the file.
I am in high hopes to be able to return the favor your way sometime soon.

May your evening be filled with peace and contentment

Thanks again,
John M

"Al" <a...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:59:24 GMT, "JohnZonIt" <joh...@epix.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Many Thanks, I will give that a try.
>>May the day find you well
>>
>>John M
>

> You're welcome and thanks. The file to download may be called
> "Port_GDB_v3.03_AIO.rar".
> Cheers,
> Al

jdkitso...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 1:42:10 PM6/25/18
okay

leona...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2018, 12:35:35 PM9/21/18

ajmal....@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 6:19:02 AM12/5/19
Respected Sir;
i have the licence key FAT files which is
Name: Joerg Liwa s/n: WKUTZYLSNJRKD
now i needed the same user name license key for the NTFS kindly if you have share with me

Robina Shakh

Oct 3, 2021, 6:18:52 AM10/3/21
"""You brought really good points there. I just checked for more information on problem and found that most people agree with your opinion on this Website