Folder path?

Anthony Neff

Feb 1, 2018, 7:02:06 PM2/1/18
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello, first of all I want to say thanks for interesting firmware, it really looks more usefull than ordinary one. ;)
But if you will help me with something, you will be brilliant. ;)
I need some advice how to map network drive in Windows. When I used previous version of firmware it was easy, I just typed IP adress and folder. For example \\192.168.0.11\Volume_1, than everything worked like I wanted.
But for now I can't find to right path to my disc. \\192.168.0.11\mnt\sd2 is bad, so can you tell me, what I have to type after \? What is the right path? I have tried some ways, but wasn't sucess. Tell me please what's the problem.

Added some screens. Thanks for all your advices. ;)
Screenshot 2018-02-02 00.41.52.png
Screenshot 2018-02-02 00.55.18.png
Screenshot 2018-02-02 00.51.27.png

ScDc

Feb 2, 2018, 6:37:21 AM2/2/18
to Alt-F
Check if SMB shares are configured under Alt-F, to do so in Alt-F interface go to:

Services > Network > SMB configure button.

Once configured, to mount from Windows should be no different from before, that is

\\<IP ADDRESS>\<SHARE NAME>

Hope this helps.