grive (Google Drive) client package on Alt-F

gwlodarc73

Apr 23, 2015, 5:31:37 AM4/23/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a chance to build a grive client on Alt-F firmware? I have a lot of data on a Google Drive and need to synchronize it with DNS-320L, the grive client seems to be an ideal solution for that. Recently I've installed  Alt-F-0.1RC4.1 on my DNS-320L and I've no idea how to do it at the moment. Any suggestions/hints will be helpful for me, thanx.

Best regards!
Grzegorz

João Cardoso

Apr 23, 2015, 4:34:55 PM4/23/15
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10:31:37 AM UTC+1, gwlodarc73 wrote:
Hello,

Is there a chance to build a grive client on Alt-F firmware?

Please fill-in a package request

I think to remember that grive has a lot of dependencies, some of which does not currently exists on Alt-F.

The ideal would be to find a python-based client for that, as duplicity, which is python based and supported by Alt-F, has support for google docs (but duplicity does tar backups, not syncs)

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Jun 10, 2015, 10:11:07 AM6/10/15
to al...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I believe this error should be addressed to Dlink, since you are using the original firmware.

Alt-F is an alternative firmware that can be installed, and so far (correct if I'm wrong guys) Google Drive feature is still in development.

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android

Em 10/06/2015 10:53, "Michael Samuel" <maico...@gmail.com> escreveu:
D- Link ShareCenter DNS 320L does not synchronize with google drive

I buy 2 D- Link ShareCenter DNS 320L and can not make it synchronize with Google every time to drive this failure "Last Update Time 06/05/2015 16:21 Fail" can I help or assist see what can be this error since bought 2 of this DNS 320L models just to use this function

already closely followed all the device manual step and nothing

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nicolas Desveaux

May 8, 2017, 2:26:59 AM5/8/17
to Alt-F
Hi again,

I'd LOVE a similar package if possible. Not sure if it's been done already by now. However I'm unable to click on the 'package request' link in your post =[

Global Psychedelic

Apr 20, 2024, 1:02:31 AM (7 days ago) Apr 20
to Alt-F
Mushrooms contain macronutrients that support a healthy immune system. According to the Mushroom Council, your immune system will benefit from mushrooms whose nutrients include: Selenium, which helps your body make antioxidant enzymes to prevent cell damage. Choose cremini or portabella mushrooms for the most benefit.😋

Check my telegram group for more information

https://t.me/exotics_shop_1

Buy FIREMAN online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/103
Buy lucky kush online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/113
Buy gello gelato online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/114
Buy grape fanta online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/103
Buy tiramesu smalls online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/97
Buy icebergs online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/107?single
Buy dabwoods × runtz disposable online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/115?single
Buy wax crumble online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/120?single
Buy golden teacher online 🍄
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/121?single
Buy 3 grams runtz disposable vapes online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/126?single
Buy polkadot bars online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/128
Buy mushrooms online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/130?single
Buy rosin dot bars online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/132
Buy kiwano (heavy loadz) online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/133?single
Buy mix and match d9  edibles online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/137?single
Buy black cherry online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/140
Buy FIREMAN
Clone card available
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/169
Buy lsd sheets online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/172
Buy polkatdot starter pack 🍄 online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/178?single
Buy edible candy online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/180
Buy potent carbs
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/190?single
Buy persy snowcaps online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/193?single
Buy galactic gummies online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/210
Buy new cake cards online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/214?single
Buy pure mdma online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/215
Buy distillate online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/217
Buy crumble online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/218
Buy codeine online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/221?single
Buy quagen online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/223?single
Buy jeeter dispos online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/230?single
Buy Columbia coke online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/238
Buy inhale excellence online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/103
Buy lucky kush online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/113
Buy gello gelato online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/114
Buy grape fanta online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/103
Buy tiramesu smalls online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/97
Buy icebergs online
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/107?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/281?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/282?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/291
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/292
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/296
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/299
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/301

"Our commitment is to provide exceptional service, unparalleled quality, and personalized solutions to meet your unique needs. We strive to exceed your expectations and deliver results that make a lasting impact. Trust us to be your reliable partner in achieving your goals. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority."