DNS-323 allow user account backup rsync with ssh

Thierry Rommes

Jan 29, 2018, 8:22:51 AM1/29/18
to Alt-F
Hello,

I've two NAS's, on the same switch for now, but later the second should move off site.

1/ NAS1 QNAP TS451
2/ NAS2 DNS323 with Alt-F 1.0

I can backup folders from NAS1 to the NAS2 via rsync but without encryption ssh.
I use the user "thiethie" to do this task. I can log in via ssh 1->2 with this user.

I've search on Internet, with no luck on how to add user to perform rsync with ssh.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you,
Terrry

nas1_options.PNG
nas1_settings.PNG
SystemConf.log
nas1_main.PNG

Csaba Mogyorosi

Jan 29, 2018, 2:24:43 PM1/29/18
to Alt-F
I have the exact same problem! The only difference is that my QNAP is a TS 253A. It was working flawlessly with Dlink firmware 1.10. Next I will try to download the openssh package and use it instead of the Dropbear.